Speaker 1: I told you this story yesterday about these swearing parrots who have been removed view Five parts of wildlife park in the UK have been removed from public display after they start swearing at visitors. The parents has said the report swore to trigger a reaction and response, so if people look shocked or laughed, it encouraged them to do it even more. Teenagers with five one would swear and the others would laugh, and then the swearing one would carry on, So they moved them to different colonies. At the back of the zoom guessing they're worry now that if the swearing parents teach the other parrots bad language, they could up with it and end up with two hundred and fifty swearing birds, which is amazing. And then the last line of the support is what leads us to what we've got right now. Earlier this year, the same wildlife sanctuary had a viral superstar in cheek Ey the Parrot, because of his version of beyonces if I were a boy, this is Chico.
Speaker 2: Grave vibrato on the well.
Speaker 1: I mean there are contestants on the voice that aren't as good as this is the original.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't say it's good like.
Speaker 1: Hey, right, I've got some more singing parrots.
Speaker 3: You ready, All right? Where do you want to go?
Speaker 1: First of all, do you want to meet Cherry the hyacinth McCaw Okay, he does see a chandelier again.
Speaker 3: They love to hear those high notes.
Speaker 1: Don't they.
Speaker 3: Here's the original song cherrying them acre.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 2: His pronunciation isn't perfect, but.
Speaker 1: It's hitting on the right notes the right basis. Jack, do you want to meet? Now? This is Sonny, who's a cockatile. He performs the apple ringtone. Bit more basic, but still very good. If I own that he kept doing that, it'd be really irritating.
Speaker 2: That's the way I put.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: These are all pretty good. But if you get called up, if you're.
Speaker 1: A performing parrot or a singing parrot with the gift as they call it, then if you get the call up from Disneyland, that's top gun for parrots.
Speaker 3: This is groutcho.
Speaker 4: This is amazing having to this guy brush.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that our last showible our last show.
Speaker 1: We need to call them up. He needs to that Christmas Carol life on. That's been the last thing you hear from this show. I love that Jack's got a parrot story please tell us the story of Gus.
Speaker 2: Oh, we didn't have a parent.
Speaker 5: We had a canary when I was a kid, yellow canary, and I couldn't remember really what happened to him. So I asked my mum yesterday when we were talking about birds, what happened at Gus? Because he was stolen? And she goes, At the time, we had people living across the road who were drug dealers. Their business model included trading secondhand goods for drugs. So we had a period of regular break ins and in our street. And one morning I went out to find Gus and he was gone cage and all we assume he was traded in. He wasn't a young canary.
Speaker 3: So listen, I've seen every single episode of Breaking Back.
Speaker 1: All right, I've seen Scarface. Okay, there's no there's a drug Dealers aren't trading in yellow canaries. There's not a big market for canaries.
Speaker 2: Then what happened to Gus?
Speaker 1: You know what happens is what happens to a lot of young kids, and that the parents don't know what to say when gust has died.
Speaker 2: My mom thought of more soon, the story for a child, but dealistic.
Speaker 3: Nater stole, it's a more palatable truth Christian Christian O'Connell Show podcast