Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Showtime, Pats, Dilma Mnamnai never a flipping.
Speaker 1: Ostrichen There the Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four bin three.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, it's Friday morning. Welcome to the Christian o color Show. Good morning, Jack, morning teen and good morning Patty Moning. Well this is exciting. Is everyone excited because we're not going to see each other for two weeks or you're just looking forward to the break.
Speaker 2: Just looking forward to a holiday. I'll miss you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the lie, thank you for the honesty both okay, and so what are you doing on your breaks?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm about to in twenty four hours get on a plane with a three month old baby. Oh big trip, Jack.
Speaker 4: I've got a tip when you're taking off and landing, get the anchor to feed him on the booby because it helps with the popping in the ears. That's a mother's trick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. Yeah, it's just the streets you saw are booby find the gates. You can't stay rest, you can say nipple and so you're going to America though, this is amazing. So first holiday since COVID that's right. You're excited about going to an airport and going somewhere out.
Speaker 2: I haven't been to an airport in three years. Come and I'm going to see the O'Connors at the airport in the morning.
Speaker 3: I tell you what I know. You've got. That's a stressful flight, right with a really young baby. Right, you will still be You and your wife will be more relaxed than me were two teenagers. You reckon one hundred percent, I'll be. I've got to get them in buggies. Oh my, getting them up early tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Do you want the same?
Speaker 3: Please? Please? Can you put me in it? We'll meet to the gate. Honestly, they are a nightmare. First off, we've I've got to get them up at six am on a Saturday morning that is heavy like this, I know, oh oh god. And then they start going, oh god, there's such a basic white dad coming in. Hey everyone, it's holiday dad. Are you excite? And then in the drive to there they got there, they listen to music. They don't want to chat, you know. I try and get a bit pre holiday band to like, hey, we're all looking forward to the plane.
Speaker 2: Well, best of what to both families there we'll see each other a knowing look at the.
Speaker 3: Knowing not at the airport chat and perhaps you've got a big weekend. It's your fiftieth Monday. Gosh, fine, I've got a big celebration on the show in a couple of hours.
Speaker 4: Very excited.
Speaker 3: I promise you. I'm not riding a bucking bronco. All right, what are you doing this weekend? Are you family throwing you a big party?
Speaker 4: Were No, I didn't want to do a you know, it's I just want to celebrate the small things in life, which I know that sounds really really weird, But I've got everything in life I could possibly ever want, and I don't see how a big fiftieth would make my life any more amazing than it is. So many blessings that it just couldn't pos you know, I've got everything I ever wanted in life, and working on this show is one of them as well.
Speaker 3: So I get them thinging quite low down. I hope it's not Top five.
Speaker 4: But we're having lunch tomorrow with Mum and dad. We're going to take them out for lunch, which would be nice, and then we're going into the city for a few days next week.
Speaker 3: Lovely Looking forward to Christian conn Show podcast Friday morning. There's Sue double thumbs up where we go around the team telling about the things we're into at the moment. Patsy, what is it for you?
Speaker 4: School holiday time? It is term two holidays and I thought i'd do a couple of things if families are looking for stuff to do that doesn't cost an arminal leg Sorry, have we just.
Speaker 3: Gone into a segment on the living room. I keep telling you guys, stop being professional, all right, stop doing smooth things thats do? Because I thought I'd just mean it is a.
Speaker 2: Paper mash.
Speaker 4: Painting rocks. Now, Gray's Land at Spotswood is a fantastic site. I don't know if you guys have got the sewish treatment.
Speaker 3: Not the story. Okay, we can mash up poo with the kids. Yeah, the big float, just get a hammer to it.
Speaker 4: It's like the big foody sort of venue in Spotswood. So it's not all like caravans. It's like a proper set up.
Speaker 3: Why would we assume when there was darling, I'm going to drive off caravan people everywhere miserable and what a lovely feature was as well?
Speaker 5: Living Room Radio anyway, they're doing a special Winter London.
Speaker 3: They get back in the car, will not eat anything the back of a caravan. Look at them, didn't even wash their hands. Those people.
Speaker 4: These it's four bucks to get through.
Speaker 3: And then you come to the caravan stay for Spotterswood.
Speaker 4: So that is Gray's Land.
Speaker 3: Listener, get a pen.
Speaker 2: I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Other thing you're actually going to burn to the ground now.
Speaker 4: The other thing I wanted to talk about is Sovereign Hill Winter Wonder Lights. They're having it again this year.
Speaker 3: Faked Jack. He's got a caravan today.
Speaker 4: A pain in my side from laughing. Sovereign Hill Winter Wonder Lights is brilliant, fake snow and all the trimmings. Christmas in July at Ballarat. Check it out and maybe go to Caryle Castle and do like a medieval Nights.
Speaker 3: And Christmas together. Expand the multi voice. Okay, have you actually been on the egg not actually appeared to be drunk the fiftieth celebrations early, that's enough I think for you sit there Wrestler's show. Help please take a break and just reboot Patsy and then back with Jack and.
Speaker 1: Like from a this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast for.
Speaker 3: Jack and I to talk about the things we're into at the moment. After Pats earlier, Jack, what have you got?
Speaker 2: I have got the best chicken in Melbourne for you, And I know I said that maybe three or four weeks ago. I said I have the best chicken burger in Melbourne. And then the whole team went down to that place, ate the chicken burgers and said these are really plain, and.
Speaker 3: I told the team not to because you got married to them. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was so excited for them, didn't Mom loved them, the whole family. So then the team went and they didn't like him. I won't name the place because I don't want to film under the bus, but I went back last week and it wasn't as good as I remember, So I do think they've changed some sort of recipe. Maybe they've got a new chef. So sadly that chickenberg is out, but in comes the best, honestly, the best chicken in Melbourne. Al Janna Lebanese charcoal Chicken in Preston. Apparently it was a institution in Sydney and now they've brought it to Melbourne and honestly, people were spilling out of there when I weakend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beauty it done on a spit or something.
Speaker 2: You can you can get either you can get like chocoal chicken, or I get the fried chicken tenders and chips. Oh my god, really good.
Speaker 3: Arabs and seasoning.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: Kind of flavor is it or just just charcoal chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a It's like a better KFC. So it looks like KFC eleven herbs and spices, but I don't know what they using.
Speaker 4: The Southern fried chickens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but you can get the charcoal chicken as well, which when I go back, I'll try the charcoal chicken. It is so good. Yeah, give it a plug again. El Janna E l j A n n a h. It's in Preston yuam yum yum yum yum.
Speaker 3: All right for me. Then, I know you love playing board games. I've actually got a board game for you. Have you heard in your community of Ransom Notes?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, get ransom Notes. It's really really we were laughing so much to me and the family playing it were turned on holiday. When we go tomorrow, we forgot to keep score. It is a really really good team event.
Speaker 2: What's the game?
Speaker 3: Basically, someone draws them from the pack of cars. There's a scenario, right, and you've got word magnets and you've got to place the magnets to create an excuse or reason or justification for what's happened. My toilet is clogged. Everyone then's got like two minutes you reword you reword like a phrase or something like that on this like magnetic board, and then you hold them up and everyone goes around and you mark who's done it best, who's done it worse. It's really funny. It's called ransom notes. The other thing as well. Who doesn't love Sair David attenbra he's the best. Oh my god, he's got a new series.
Speaker 2: He always does.
Speaker 3: He doesn't stop, he doesn't stop. It's actually called Prehistoric Planets. David has been has gone back in a time machine somehow right, and he's now.
Speaker 2: He's washing with the dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: He's watching the dinosaurs. It is absolutely brilliant and Netflix movie. I'll be honest with you, right, it's that. It's there's a lot of big players in this movie. It's watchable. I enjoyed it. By the Head on Netflix, based on an amazing short story by George Sanders, which is really really smart. Chris Hemsworth as a scientist, like you've never seen a scientist like that. He's trying to look really nerdy. So he's got those wire framed glasses when.
Speaker 2: Big strong guys, right, he looks.
Speaker 3: So hot in this movie. And then I'm not ing with women. It's like you're Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hemo, no if your shoulders when it's not convincing, when they're doing that.
Speaker 3: So many times. He's got this clickboard and he's holding it. What is Jesus the size of his beautiful arms. He's four. He needs the hammer, but it is. It is good enough. The soundtrack is amazing. Miles Teller is in it as well, who is so good And it's the same director's top Gun Maverick.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not a rave review to say it's watchable.
Speaker 3: It's very watchable. See it for a large muscle bound man. Try to act like he's crying that scene. Even his forehead's got abs. He is trying to tell us he's sad, but he's so mustly.
Speaker 2: He's pushing the tears out with muscle.
Speaker 3: He's squatting them out Jack like he's a squat right. It's good Spiderhead.
Speaker 1: It's on Netflix, Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Friday Morning God one A four point three Christian O'Connell's show, CC Beniston and finally coming up before seven o'clock. Then find out who's going to be our call of the week. Some brilliant calls, especially yesterday, Did you have a relationship with your poster? One thousand dollars up for grabs right now though, turn for the Friday Game. In our eight cent of the nineties, this week, it was all about the letter P. We're going to play the one second winner. We're play a one second clip and Jack and Patsy are taking each other on and I guess what the song is just from the one second clip. So it's all too with the letter P, the artist or the song title. Pats Are you ready to play? I am ready? JACKI are you ready to play?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 2: And Patsy. I will not go easy on you because it is the celebration of your birthday this week.
Speaker 4: I would expect you to a fair game.
Speaker 2: Is a good game and destroy all right, let's play who is this.
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 2: They put Peaches in the can they are the presidents of the USA.
Speaker 3: Bye, move into the country. Yes. From nineteen ninety five, Peaches Presidents of the USA, the Country. This is a great you're playing parts?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am just swarming out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, join him? Who's this?
Speaker 4: Pet Shop Boys go West?
Speaker 3: Wow Fire from nineteen ninety three, Petcha Boys go West? What a piece? Third round? Who's this? Oh? What band songs? Throw?
Speaker 4: I can't think.
Speaker 3: I think Hockey plays after he after Chicken, little plug for Springvale Caravans seems.
Speaker 2: To be the hardest word out John with a hard voice.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to wait. Yes, I think people would have been screaming at the radios right now.
Speaker 2: If I remember it was.
Speaker 3: I found on Spotify. They got all the albums I used to borrow c D for the o C. They had some great show. Yeah, anyway, where were we? Oh? Esp Jam?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 4: I do believe I was first?
Speaker 3: You were last? Kiss by ball Jam? All right, who's this? What's the score to one? I believe? Yeah? Okay, she knows. Do you keep your own independence?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I've gone in abas.
Speaker 3: All right, two to go, Matchbox twenty, I will why don't all right? Why don't we clear the scores. It's all on this every time. If it's all in that way, I apologize. But Patsy, what say you put it all on this? The winner against ten billion? Yes, okay, it's only fair, Patsy, you will get this.
Speaker 7: This's time.
Speaker 2: It's my Brian.
Speaker 4: Please forgive Mepris.
Speaker 3: Stinker. Isn't it.
Speaker 8: Everything?
Speaker 3: Jergy Oaks? Please forgive me? All right, Patty, you're the winner.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I was waiting for my coffin. I was flicking for the paper. Headline, grab my attention. The future is here, right, the future is here? Oh wow? All it was was a photo photograph of a machine that the trialing I think it was the Hawthorne Bunnings, where you can now press one of two buttons brown sauce or red sauce, and this robot it's just a machine. We'll dispense either brown or red sauce on your snack. Rather than a human headline, the future is here.
Speaker 2: It's not exactly flying.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk's at it again. Why's he gonna be? Come next? You press a button and it gives you red sauce. AI are taking our jobs all right, trying to find out who is our corner of the week thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick, taxim Savings and next Thursday, June the thirtieth, the Mercedes Benz Brick, No stock shortages, no waiting, give them a go. Now, before we play back some of our favorite callers and the contenders, we do just need to play an honorable mention to a young kid called Mitchell who called the show this week. We're talking about the competitions you've bended. Now, really, he was one of our favorite callers of the week, but it is a thousand bucks giving a nine year old might be a tad irresponsible, especially because the future is here. All right, But here is some of Mitchell's great cool. When we were talking about what competition have you entered?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning Mitchell, So I understand your nine Yes, yes, he getting ready for school. Ah well, I'm currently about to have breakfast your weak mix, yes.
Speaker 5: Some weak mix and corn flake cool.
Speaker 3: All right? So Mitchell, have you entered the competition? Yes? All right? What did you do?
Speaker 5: I entered the minor ten coloring competition for Mother's Day and I want to Scotty Kim Doll. But talk.
Speaker 3: I can't stop thinking about that. I want to find out who was the head of marketing who came up with that brainwave for mite to ten. You know what are we going to do for mothers? If I want to know what Scotty says when you pull the yeah, all right, then, sir Mitchell, thank you very much. But here are the contenders for this week's Cool of the Week.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Christian O'Connell, show well, Hella Holler of the week.
Speaker 3: Posters on a teenage bedroom wall, Diane.
Speaker 5: I had a personal relationship with a Darryl braceweight poster on my wall.
Speaker 8: When I was about thirty.
Speaker 4: I learned how to.
Speaker 8: Kiss passionately thanks poster. Somebody else said it does to carey right, after all, I wasn't coing much a poster as the insid of a cassette tape.
Speaker 9: I wasn't allow to put the paster on the wall, but I loved the base to be rolled, and I used to get the insert of that cassette tape and hag it every night I went to bed.
Speaker 8: Oh, I loved her.
Speaker 3: Jurnie Michelle.
Speaker 8: This was about my daughter. She had a Justin Bieber poster.
Speaker 10: It was actually a cardboard cutout.
Speaker 8: She used to kiss him three times every night before she went to bed, so much that she kissed his head off.
Speaker 3: Christian, great, cool, We thank you so much. All Right, we're going to go with you. Diane.
Speaker 10: Thank good morning. So it makes be so glad I kissed that.
Speaker 3: Yes, all that passion for Darryl brathwaits you one thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: Oh that's woke me up.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, pleasure. You really made us amazing. You got so much energy, Diane. You must be who to work with. Diane made us laugh yesterday and even plaining it back then. We've been laughing the studio. So you deserve the one thousand dollars for our colder the well done.
Speaker 10: Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your winning.
Speaker 8: Yeah you too, cheers mate.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: In sixty minutes time, sixty minutes time, Patsy, you will find out what your fiftieth birthday present is from us. Excited from us, the listeners, the world, humanity, Planet Earth. It's is huge. Do you know what Jack, I'd love to do. What's going to happen.
Speaker 2: I would love to do that.
Speaker 3: I've always always want to do something, but we.
Speaker 2: Would, we would enjoy it. Patsy will absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: You will. You are going to lose your thing in an hour's time. Now, did you have you got trainers? I have? Yeah? Did you bring in gloves?
Speaker 4: I think Caitlin yep, yep. Rio's giving the thumbs up.
Speaker 11: What's it?
Speaker 3: I love it when she named checks the teams. He loves that, all right. So that's in an hour's time. Before that, yesterday on the show, we had a great call from Harley who.
Speaker 1: Said this every twenty fifteen.
Speaker 6: I was a manager at McDonald's and I served at the end time Minister Tony Abbott. I think he ordered a quarter pound out. The things that are fixing my mind to this day is he ordered extra onion.
Speaker 3: Harley running a mac who serves he then prime Minister Tony Abbot, who has a burgern or does extra onion. So today we want to know serving the stars, all right? Jackie boy, you before this, back in the day you worked to Hoyts.
Speaker 2: Yes, the star that I served at Hoints was Andy Mark.
Speaker 3: Was he wearing sunglasses to remain under the wire.
Speaker 2: He's just like you and me, taking his family to see Nanny McPhee. The weird thing, though, was what did a large popcorn no drinks get very dry, very get very thirsty.
Speaker 12: Yes, he says to me, he's brought his own drinking Ah podcasted a little hip flask.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Podcast Time now for knockoff Friday. On the show where we ask you the best question of the week. What time you're knocking off today? And what is to highlight for you this weekend? Act see you are actually you are knocking off. Your next bulletin your seven thirty news will be the last one you do for us on the show today.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: How we have we've we've sort it all out, We've got cover. You need to then go and prepare for the super Bowl. And pats it's you for your fiftieth Nothing stops for the news. We stopped for you.
Speaker 2: Patsy, is Jack reading it?
Speaker 3: Actually mooted the way I killed it in though I have heard him read his scripts. Horrible. I'm doing the news.
Speaker 8: Beside myself.
Speaker 3: You wait to you if you're beside us out right now, you wait too weep. We tell you about ten to eight what the gift is.
Speaker 4: I'm speechless.
Speaker 3: I can't talk for one. You're going to be so happy. I'm happy ahead of it, Jackie, look forward to it. Yeah all right, So Jackie boy, what have you got ahead of you? Because you're flying tomorrow? You off to La La Land. You're off to America.
Speaker 2: That's right, this time tomorrow or no, actually on day I'll be in California, you dude.
Speaker 3: A little bonus today and then so if you've got a lot to organize.
Speaker 2: So I'll do the packing today. Also got to do the first nights accommodation.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that? The first night's accommodation, the.
Speaker 2: First three nights. So I'm taking pat out and tell you this.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm get a load of this.
Speaker 2: So the anchor and my son Gordon Greight to her family in La and then I'm going to do a little solo jack trip three nights.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Where are you going?
Speaker 2: San Francisco?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: Amazing? How does it? It's an amazing parents. He's got its own little solo trip for But how did.
Speaker 2: You get that past?
Speaker 8: Pianco?
Speaker 2: I just said, wouldn't this be fun to not see your laws. I tell you what, it wouldn't it be fun to do both?
Speaker 3: That doesn't it sounds like you're not doing both. Sounds like you're delaying the main event. Why do they see those in laws?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you want to lay gratification so excited.
Speaker 3: Like putting back a boat.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to see your family and spend all this time with him that I just want to hold off another three days.
Speaker 3: Where's our beloved son in law Jackson? He's backpacking around San Francisco and a YMCA. Right now. You have the most amazing Oh we will, don't worry. No, the most.
Speaker 4: Amazing wife jack seriously, a brand new baby and she's letting you just roam free for three days. She's there in the middle.
Speaker 3: Just that he hasn't booked anywhere to stay. He's going to be sleeping on the streets. It's, you know, July the fourth coming up in America as well. It's going to be bitter.
Speaker 4: You'll be sleepy under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Speaker 3: I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: If any of Ellis is in San Francisco, I want to say hello.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for a room, having room in San Francisco. Weary traveler Jack and it's a room.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know Kyle's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, Tony. Hello, hey Tony, what time you look it off? Today?
Speaker 11: I'm finishing the twel thirty Christian and then my brother in law, my brother's coming from Camber heading up to Aubrey to watch my son fight for an Australian title in full mo TI rules.
Speaker 3: That is such an intent combat sports, knees, elbow, shin's fist.
Speaker 6: They are super tough, it is, they are very, very tough.
Speaker 3: Now it's just if this's the one out Aubrey. Someone in my gym who's a pro tie boxers also find out. Is that the Battle for the Borders that is? Yes, yeah, yeah's Carlisle. Jimmy is fighting in that today as well. Yeah, it's amazing. His main event. Who's your son?
Speaker 10: My son is Ty Johnston?
Speaker 3: Wow? Oh there is some good luck to he's fighting for the title tonight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's fighting for the Baking Starling titles.
Speaker 11: That be his third A few wins and have.
Speaker 3: You said you've obviously seen him fight before?
Speaker 11: Oh man, I've missed none of his sixte tights.
Speaker 3: Do you find it hard to watch an extreme sport, is it?
Speaker 10: I get excited. I get excited with him.
Speaker 11: Mom doesn't like and mom doesn't come to get a bit nervous.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish him all the best this weekend. I hope he gets the title. Jez give me a call, all right, thanks, Tony Enjoy by boy Mary Louke.
Speaker 8: Good morning, yes, Christian, You're like, good morning, yes, Mary.
Speaker 3: Low What are you up to this weekend? What is the highlight for you?
Speaker 13: I'm looking off at one o'clock today because I'm getting my dogs artificially inseminated.
Speaker 3: That's a highlight your weekend. So you have to do every weekend, get your kicks.
Speaker 13: Yes, So I've got two two hours. And he's a maiden dog and she's a female maiden and they just can't get the job done.
Speaker 3: Like you want to do it. They don't fancy each other.
Speaker 11: No, they love it.
Speaker 3: But friend, there's lots of.
Speaker 2: It's me, it's not I just don't we already have.
Speaker 3: This to come between us dogs. I mean they're going to get in that car today with you. We're going for a walk before Wait, do you see what your Friday involves? What people watching the bright lights everywhere in this room. Just enjoy. But anyway, how we go as well married for everyone. Advice, take care, bye bye, Matt, Good morning, Matt, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you all?
Speaker 3: We're good man? And uh, what time you are knocking off today? Mate? What's the highlight of your weekend? Matt?
Speaker 7: I'm knocking off about two o'clock today. So we're gonna go down and get my haircut done because getting married tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Congratulations? How exciting?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: So getting married down in a nice restaurant, True South and black Rock and I know.
Speaker 3: Only the other week. It's lovely there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, top food there, so looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: And people are you in the upstairs bit? That's why they have all the private functions. I've seen people having their little parties up there. You upstairs?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Definitely, We're not just going to do a wedding between the tables and.
Speaker 3: Pretty wild. It's pretty wild and black rough, True South of the weekend, you don't know. And haircut today the day before that is risky. It's obviously someone tried and tested. It's not new andress or.
Speaker 7: Is it no reliable one reliable barber down in Melbourne they're top one, so really good.
Speaker 2: I always like to give you a haircuts.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, leave a couple of things till last minute to make the wedding exciting.
Speaker 3: Right, so it's not exciting enough. That's a fast and furious. Have a chat of Frank Sinatra Live Life on the I won't get my head back to twenty fours of Fine Matt. Have a great day tomorrow, Okay, how it goes well and joy?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: In ten minutes time, we will tell you what is your gift from us to you for your fiftieth You will be leaving the station for good not for good notes. You will be leaving the station. We're telling you more in ten minutes time. Before that, then on No. Four one four three knock off Friday. What time you're knocking off today? And what is the highlight of your weekend? It's going to work? Chris. Good morning, Chris, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, Patty.
Speaker 3: Thank you Chris and Chris. What is your this weekend for you? Mate?
Speaker 6: So I'm pulling the pin today at two o'clock because this afternoon I have myself and my groomsmen I've got our wedding suit fitting, and then into a box party weekend that kicks off at nine am tomorrow with ax throwing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've done that ax before. It is so much fun. Have you done before? Chris?
Speaker 6: No, I haven't, which is how I was super keen on doing this before we go out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The place I went to it had a bar there, so you could literally have beer and throw axes. This is a bad mix. This is bad.
Speaker 2: We nine am does seem early around us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got the nine am booking is the first one off the rank. And then we're going out for an American slow called barbecue lunch at midday, onto the brewery at three pm, and then whatever happens after that, I'm not too sure. And then a good special tickets. We've got special tickets book for the calling the game for Sunday Harbor as well.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, what a great weekend you've got.
Speaker 6: Yep, got nineteen people coming from all over the country.
Speaker 3: Wow, weird mega posse you we all go in there. Have a great Bucks weekend, Chris. I hope it goes well.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it. Thanks everyone, have a good weekend. Have a good break.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Tina. Come on and Tina, come on in Christians.
Speaker 9: That's a Pat's a happy birthday, Pat. I lock you up at grade thirty as close to I'm a teacher and I want to Fiji tomorrow too.
Speaker 3: I'm on the ten am flight. What are you on?
Speaker 9: I'm on the eleven thirty pm for sure, I'm.
Speaker 3: Here as party.
Speaker 9: I'll have Tina, well, there's an advanced party or any Christian white sits so my husband of God today it's a big old sorry, but hopefully they'll be the welcoming committee for me when I get there.
Speaker 3: Fantastic. Wow, I have a great time all of you out there.
Speaker 8: I am so excited. And then my daughter and her boyfriend come on Sunday we had flights canceled. It's been a nightmare till all of us have split over three days of getting there.
Speaker 3: So watch OUTII, They're coming.
Speaker 9: They're coming. I'm so looking forward to.
Speaker 8: It's so exciting just to get into some warm weather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, Tina. You have a lovely breakover there.
Speaker 8: Okay, fantastic you two session, Bina.
Speaker 3: Let's go from Tina to Gina. Gina. Hello, is this Gina that we sent off to see the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 5: It is Gina that you sent off to see the Rolling Stones, and I just wanted to call you and let you know that we're just coming home from the hotel from the airport now, and how much we enjoyed it and had the best time ever. And the Rolling Stones were amazing.
Speaker 3: So you went to Milan to see them, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, we went to Milan and we saw them in concert on Tuesday night. And actually a couple of days before he actually announced that he had COVID and it was almost canceled, but at the last minute he said that he felt better.
Speaker 3: And thet is unbelievable. I've had a white town for a week with COVID jacket. He's seventy six star.
Speaker 8: He's a star. And you know what, we were that close to the stage that we could see every wrinkle on his face.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, though he is a one off, though, what an amazing performer is he doesn't stop.
Speaker 5: I know, look, I don't know what batter is he's on, but he just didn't stop. And the other two behind him, what the names, Keith Richard.
Speaker 3: And Riches names? Yes, what's he doing? Mick Jack and the other guy behind him. But I bet it was an amazing show.
Speaker 5: It was an amazing show. Yeah, I'll never forget it.
Speaker 3: It was you know names Wrinkley and the other old.
Speaker 10: It's like.
Speaker 3: Care home with him.
Speaker 8: It's like the three ten is the only really know Paperti.
Speaker 3: You don't know the other way, Gina Geane, have a safe trip back home. Thanksgiving us a call. Yeah, no worries.
Speaker 5: Thanks Christian, Thanks thanks for everybody that.
Speaker 3: Sent us O about great right, I thank them all for me. I'll send an email. All right, coming up next, Okay, we are going to hit the ads. That is not a reason to tune out, because come back in five minutes time, we're all going to find out. What Patsy is doing is our gift from us to Patsy for her fiftieth I guarantee this right. You are going to scream, you are going to love where you're going. You're going to love where you're going, and more importantly, what you are doing. This for you, This for you is a dream experience. It isn't a gift, It's an experience. We'll tell Patsy in five minutes.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're exciting the studio because we are about to tell Patsy what is her present? From us to Patsy and I think in a way from you guys as well, ahead of a fiftieth on Monday. So today's our last air of Patsy before she turns fifty. We want to get us something really special because she's a special, amazing woman, and also she's fifty. It's an amazing moment in her life. Patsy, are you ready? I am ready?
Speaker 2: Bring it on?
Speaker 3: What do you get the queen of breakfast? What do you get a golden lady, the golden girl herself. It can't just get one gift. You can't get one gift. It's actually room just to get you one gift. You deserve many many gifts, and that is what you are going to get.
Speaker 2: What this is like Oprah Christmas?
Speaker 3: First of all, Caitlin taking the champagne. Let's get this girl a drink. Let's get Patsy have a glass of champagne.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is like every day for me before the yours is not champagne is usually said, what's that one?
Speaker 3: That's very nice? Bot there like a chalice.
Speaker 4: Oh and I've got like a oh fabulous.
Speaker 3: Taken the news part out. For the rest of the show, we'd have tipsy news. Cheers, Cheers Patsy, Happy birthday, Thank you, sir Patsy. We were thinking, what do you love? Let's let's get into my mind and the heart of Patsy. What do you love? What does your family love? What does your daughter love? You all love? You love Camar? You love Camar? Have done Even on Monday, Patsy's daughter had eleventh birthdays and a cam she did, what have you done? You love Camart?
Speaker 14: I don't.
Speaker 3: There is a limousine outside. It is going to whisk you from here to the nearest Camar of Victoria Gardens, where you are going to have an enormous trolley. That trolley is empty. You have sixty seconds to go as quickly as you humanly can, all right around Kmart sixty seconds. Whatever you cram in the trolley, whatever you get in the trolley, it's yours, Patsy. Oh my god, yes, yes, this doesn't very much time you have will be running alongside you will be demanding him to fill as well. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, I need a strategy.
Speaker 8: I will think on the way.
Speaker 4: I need a strategy of where.
Speaker 3: I'm about ten or fifteen minutes okay, because of the traffic to get us from where you are here rich to the ike Start to think about you.
Speaker 2: This is my dream come true.
Speaker 8: Do you realize that?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, happy, yes, I mistake. Happy birthday, Patsy, Thank you to all right, Okay, off you go, Patsy. So Patsy is there's a limousine waiting outside. There's also when she gets to the ikea at Victoria Gardens, there's a red carpet waiting there for her to go down to the trainers. That is why we ask her to bring a trainers and also heavy duty gloves so she can get a good grip and all the stuff she starts grabbing, just throwing.
Speaker 2: Back some of the champagne before the event.
Speaker 3: All right, So after I we'll be crossing live to the camar where Patsy will have sixty seconds to leg it around a mad minute to try and cram into a trolley with Rio's help as well. There's much stuff. Everything she gets in the sixty seconds she keeps that is her fiftieth That actually is a dream. This is a dream thing for Patsy.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, so this weekend is Patsy's fiftieth. We're not going to be seeing her. So today is Patsy's birthday. And we thought long and hard, what's a great gift from us to Patsy? And she loves Camart. So she's on a way in a limousine right now, glass of Champagne in hand. She's on her way to the nearest camar, which is Victoria Gardens when we are Richmond. When she gets there, she's going to be giving a very large empty shopping trolley. She's gonna have sixty seconds on the clock to cram as much Kmart came up, gear into the trolley's possible in sixty seconds and everything she gets that's her fiftieth Patsy, you're on your way. You're in the limo.
Speaker 8: I'm in the limo Christian. We're just turning Rice from Church Street onto Victoria Street, so we are very close. We're like a block away now.
Speaker 3: And have you started to formulate a strategy of where you're going to go to? First of all, I have and.
Speaker 8: Then you know what I need some new checutary boards. So the kitchen is mynber one spot of where we're going to go real. I need some checutary. I already know the one am after and you are going to grab that stuff like a monkey boy. Just shove it in the cart. And we're starting with the checutary boards.
Speaker 3: You can see those crazy American women at the Black Friday's House, Nick Patsy.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commel show podcast.
Speaker 3: The champagne may have been a bad idea. She's in a limousine about to pull up Camart Victoria Gardens. What a scene. Then there's going to be a red carpet. Make your way down the red carpet into Kmart where she's going to be giving a very large empty shopping trolley sixty seconds on the clock. Everything she can cram in the trolley in sixty seconds. She's already said she's going to head to the charcuterie boards. Everything goes to the trolley in she said, she wins all of that. That is Patsy's fiftieth present from us, and.
Speaker 2: Came out is her disney Land. No one came up more than Patsy.
Speaker 3: Like I said at the weekend. She came onto the show Monday and told us that a daughter already had her eleventh with eight mates. Am you don't hire Camar to have her brother? But they just turned up there each the kids had twenty bucks or something to get what they wanted. That was the birthday there. When there was a new one near Patsy opening up. Her husband drove to it two weeks before it opened to sit in the car and just have a look at it on a Sunday. So you might be thinking, why have they done this? This is why she Belly of Friday goes by. She'sn't tipping something that she's got on a special at kmart. So this really is a dream gift for Patsy. Patsy, are you there?
Speaker 8: We are just coming up to the loading docks. For get going to the normal car park, Christian, this is my scy. We are passing through the red tape.
Speaker 3: Is this is how Timberlake does it? They go for overloading.
Speaker 8: Exactly exactly And can you believe my family? I'm getting NonStop texts to request to what they want when I'm in there.
Speaker 3: I believest it. Some of the requests, Patsy, what are some of the requests coming in?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 8: Chris, Chris is on board with the secunary board, but he said get a big one and all he wants anything, Barbie. But I'm telling them it's like sixty seconds, guys, we don't have a lot of time.
Speaker 3: All right, Rio Rio's there as well as handler. You so scared. It's like a hostage situation.
Speaker 6: She's got this looking her.
Speaker 10: We've just put up at the red carpet. But there's actually some paparazzi the bolage as the whole sheba. Perhaps he's just getting out now. She's very excited. Bigga's the champage.
Speaker 6: Dont worry about that.
Speaker 10: He's a She's just less a limo and she is waving to the fence.
Speaker 6: And when the loading doctor came up, remember.
Speaker 3: And she's out the limon now. So you can tell us on what was she like in the limousine? Frenzied trancy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what's security boards?
Speaker 8: I want to they can have the long lines like so many questions.
Speaker 10: It was design. I'm trying to direct the limo drama. Ray I, y I really I wish we go. Do you gotta call it for yourself? But I think she's she's ready now. She keeps telling me how she's Yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. She's she's raced ahead of me.
Speaker 3: You need to know the reason why we've also sent Rio down for the last couple of years. Even though Rio is a very talented producer and bought a boy of the team, Patsy seems to think that he's her pa. Once a week he'll have to carry various things that have been sent here on mail order. So Patsy's car and.
Speaker 2: That's the topic. And tease coffee sailing.
Speaker 3: The real reason. He even has an alert on his phone at six o'clock in the morning to remind Patsy to do the news. I'm not to remind the news. It's a job. It's been a job for like thirty years. All right, We're going to play one last song when we come back. Then we'll put sixty seconds on the clock and the material girl will go well.
Speaker 1: Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: She is the Queen of breakfast Radio, the one and only Patrina Jones fifty. This weekend, I'll give to her sixty seconds on the clock. An empty shopping trolley a kmart. That's what's about to happen in a couple of seconds. Time because she's all showbis. She arrived like the stars two at Kmart via the loading bay. It's not for everyone, is that's what it's like to be in showbies guys loading base for us. Patsy you in position, I'm in position.
Speaker 8: I've got the cart rio. Are you on standby?
Speaker 10: I'm terrified Patsy has looked me dead in the eye.
Speaker 6: She goes, you've better not I've wanted the language, but to stop this.
Speaker 3: Up for me.
Speaker 10: She is exactly where it goes when we walked through the entrance like a Kmart savant, and she goes, op, kitchen's over here, and like walk through to get the kitchen.
Speaker 3: How does she know wreo? It feels like it's like a formula one. So she's at the starting grid, isn't she's reving out there?
Speaker 8: Yes, she was probably like it's a cram for some reason. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: So Patty, you're going to get sixty seconds on the cloth. Yes, yes, cram as much stuck, just grab as much as you can. It's all yours. Everything you get in sixty seconds, Yeah, that is yours. That's your fiftieth right. So again you're heading to the charcuterie boards.
Speaker 8: I'm standing right outside them right now. There's a faster ray and I'm really overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: And then where are you going? Where are you going from there? Have you worked out a room that you're going to take?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's just a few are up on the less as the appliances. I need a new toaster. We've still got the toaster we had from our weddings twenty three years ago and it's just about to carcket. So toaster is second. And then if we've still got time, you might kick a watery which is right at the back of the Toaster's real well, I hope.
Speaker 2: You still got time after one securitary boarding.
Speaker 3: The All right, Patsy, are you ready?
Speaker 8: One question I have to ask? What about breakages? Is through the glass covering any breaking?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about that, don't worry, right, Okay, just grab, smash whatever you need to go through whatever. Stand just I would be grabbing everything, yeah, yea yeah, yeah. And who's Rio as well? He's going to be running alongside. He's a guy. Get him to grab stuff as well.
Speaker 8: Okay, Ope, be worried about that.
Speaker 3: All right, Dynamic Duo, are you ready at kmart. Ready, Jackie boy, are you ready to put sixty seconds on the clock. I'm ready, all right, three two, one, go guys.
Speaker 8: Water bottles we need tho oh my god, yes, let ye those I have the places got fucky contains these.
Speaker 2: Containers.
Speaker 3: She's got a water bottle.
Speaker 8: Orange Jack on TV. There, I just gotttles, grab a kettles. Let's roup one.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 2: You think she's gonna be made to pay for At the end, she left her phone behind.
Speaker 3: Patsy. We've lost, Patsy.
Speaker 10: There, we've lost Yes, I'm there. Came with lock puch. We've burn espresso machine, which we're now singing towards the rugs and blanket. She's about to run up with a trolley. Watch air they stopped twenty seconds ago. Pat there's stuff overflowing from the troll. She fills the trolley up. I'm now going to have to become the trolley grabbing powers. We've got mirrors, we've got who.
Speaker 2: You've got a bonus, she said, stopping.
Speaker 8: Fruits on the city.
Speaker 10: Double the Troy. The Troy is higher than.
Speaker 9: Her at this point.
Speaker 10: Toilet that need toil that? Okay, okay, stop that.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, all right, tell us what is in the trolley. Now we've lost pats We've lost with Patsy. She's gone rogue.
Speaker 8: All right, Patty, we've we've lost you.
Speaker 10: But I'll come start lucky next year. We have okay for at least all right.
Speaker 7: We've got a.
Speaker 10: Food on Dick spat Matt, fake plan and orchids anything a kettle. Didn't get a toasted lunch box. We gottor which contained a.
Speaker 2: Third containers, and.
Speaker 10: You got three drink bottles. We've also got we got scary boards, a random massive drink bottle.
Speaker 6: It was just a blurt.
Speaker 10: It was like I could I couldn't keep up. It was like watching someone looting a shopping It was truly terrifying, but super. The trolley story was overflowing. It was literally above her head. She had one hand on top of the top of the trolley and wheeling it with the other hand, and she's like careers into all the different shells.
Speaker 1: It was chaos.
Speaker 3: Oh my, Patsy, well done and happy birthday from all of us. Patsy. We'll see you back here soon.
Speaker 8: Thanks many bye.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Question Know Carl's Show podcast, The time is up, Patsy, the time is up, Porio. So we are on a break for two weeks. Don't worry. It felt like I'm still here. No shortage of various clips been played to death from apparently some of our best bits. Your poor things. You need a break, We need a break. But before we go in half an hour's time, we really do have to say another big thank you. Last week I got an email for an amazing woman, a Cara, like so many people with these cares do, such an amazing work called Hidie, and she sent me an email telling me about someone called a Dina who she cares for. She's part of a ten person team of carers that look after a Dina. A Dina is three years into sadly being diagnosed with MND. And Heidi was email and asking if we could promote something that they were trying to raise money so that this beautiful Dina and her two lovely kids and her husband they could get especially adapted vehicle van so that she could still do the school run with the kids. You could sit in between them in a wheelchair with her two kids. And they need the money. Just to get second hand one would cost around twenty two thousand, didn't have anything on Monday. We spoke to Heidi and it was a bye about by about lunchtime on Monday, you'd raise the money, which is amazing. I know, you know, people are still having it very very hard. There's a lot fair at the moment, but the cost of living, the shortages of letters in the country and tomatoes. Even saw the other day there was a shortage of sacchini and it's a school holiday, so I know, us asking for money on Monday it's a big ass. But you got the money and it kept coming in, and so we asked aDNA. We went back to and said is there anything else that we could get? People still giving money. They want out and so they've always want to have a holiday. They've just not been able to get the money together, and obviously they've been trying to save every penny. So thanks to your very generous donations, they've got the van. She's getting that and she's gone away in a couple of weeks time to the Gold Coast. Two cares will go whether they'd be looked after as well, and her and the kids will have some new memories and new stories up there. So thank you very very much. Jack, What is the money that when we literally had nothing at eight o'clock Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks to everybody who donated a final total of thirty seven thousand and seventy three dollars.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that will you know, we talk about making a difference in somebody lives, that will make a huge difference. So thank you very much. But really, this is the best word to say. Thank you, actually from Heidi who started all this.
Speaker 14: Hi, Christian, it's Heidy here and I thought i'd just touched base with you. What you guys have achieved in the last forty eight hours is just unbelievable. When I wrote you that letter, that letter I wrote from my heart. It was after a really tough session with aDNA. So I'm so grateful and I can't thank you enough. Today Adena has been a bit beside herself with excitement, very teary, and she can't believe that somebody has done this, people have done this for her. I want to thank all the Melbourne listeners out there that dug deep in such hard times for all of us. You have made a difference to a family as world that you don't even realize. We are all forever grateful.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, guys.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time for today's time waster. The time Waster is middle aged movies. With Patsy turning fifty. It's official, She's now middle aged. For grabs besting show today wins another unit n Appcam solo pro security Camera, the Wife fore Security Camera and spotlight in one Middle aged movies, y Oh, Planet of the Planet of the Aches, Brick Silver, the cougar Land Express to cougar Land Express to the Pineapple Express, the Cougar Oh yeah, Oh, chase that one, don't it. Chase Not the horse whisperer, No, no, the hearse whisperer. You coming, you go. Natural causes, men who stare up boats, Oh god, I'd love one like that. Would not good will hunting? No good will writing? And dirty dad dancing bronze all over the place today They all right, jackie boy, could you say? But middle aged movies.
Speaker 2: This is one, particularly for pat to celebrate Patty this week. Shingles all the way, gold men, hysteric goats, cheese, I have a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: That's nothing, show me the status, just amy that bronze. You middle aged people will go, oh lovely.
Speaker 2: Weekend at heart Bernies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Silva and my best friend's third wedding.
Speaker 3: That's good gold.
Speaker 1: Gold for that Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Huggy just popped in. He's on After nine. He had with us yesterday. He sent Jack and Iron email of a letter he wrote he wrote to Bill Clinton in nineteen ninety seven when he was running America. I'm asking if he would come on Huggy's show that he was doing in the afternoon as a guest. I mean, God loves a trolled. I mean shoot the stars for sure, but I want to know what brainstorming they've been in. We're like, Clinton's the guy. I will get Clinton for us. I will get Bill Clinton on. Bill Clinton wrote back, blessed him a very nice letter, actually on and huge. He showed it to us yesterday. It's not headed paper from the White House. But Bill Clinton clearly thinks the letters from a childs mentioned about still working Scott actual. He must have read it and looked at the grammar and thought this is from a guess from the language here, a ten year old boy.
Speaker 2: The actual line back from Bill Clinton is I encourage you to continue setting high goals for the future. By working hard in school and standing up for your beliefs, you were preparing for the time when your generation will be leading America in the twenty first century.
Speaker 3: One thing he was right though, he marked him for greatness. Clinton saw it before the rest of the he saw it. It's latent, it's dormant. He hasn't yet got it, but he will. He will. This show is on a break for two weeks, so I'm soon. Is he going to ask Huggy can he write some more letters to the stars as a producer of this show to see in the next two weeks that were off? Who can he get us? Ask Biden? Can he get Uncle Joe on ceep Jill in the show? All right? Turn out him at the time? Wastter middle aged movies? You ready to mark Jack, Let's do it. No cougars for old men? Silver Scott twelve angry menopausal women. Silver, I'm not say go nowhere near that one, Andy Marleon Colostomy, Ah, God we that sorry. Julian, Poor old Julian dude. Where's my caravan?
Speaker 2: Gold?
Speaker 3: Very good tim you me and a replacement me, Mattie, well done. Four funerals in a wedding Gold, Grumpy old menopause Silver, Romance in the kidney stone silver plus, White men can't dump. Oh god, it all stacked up.
Speaker 2: Gold plus. That is so good.
Speaker 3: I didn't put your name on that. That's brilliant. The Yanka's got cataract on a hot tim roof gold. When Harry met Sadie's thirty five year old son, Josh Josh, that is so funny. When Harry met Sadie's thirty five year olds that is great. Just wrinkles in the midst Silver. Joe the Proctologist rings twice Gold Richard John Wicker. That's a wicker furniture John.
Speaker 2: They probably do like Wicker more than a young person.
Speaker 3: Silverl plus that accords you goats cheese.
Speaker 2: Tell me a middle aged person doesn't love got.
Speaker 3: Everyone loves goats cheese.
Speaker 2: Twenty year olds bet.
Speaker 3: Twenty olds do like today, all right. They love goat and cheese. Midnight toilet run, Oh, I need another pee Silver plus. The girl with the sagging tattoo gold Andrea, well done, pill will Girl's got all the little boxes all lined up for the week. The farsten of flatulan silver, A fistful of rennies what's the rennie is a tablet for Hartbert silver plus? All right? Who is winning? The prize goes to the unit obsecurity camp.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Josh when Harry met Sally's thirty five year old son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Josh, very funny. All right. Then, before we say goodbye and we will be back in two weeks time, we've got to say a happy birthday to the birthday girl turning fifty on Monday, Patsy, stick.
Speaker 9: A fork in me.
Speaker 8: I am done, boys, I am done. I have had the best sixty minutes of my life. To light o'clock. That was awesome.
Speaker 3: If you tuned doing, you think, oh wow, who is this person on? They've just been to kmart? No, she's been to came up. We gave us sixty seconds to an empty trolley, everything she could cram in and came out in sixty seconds. That is her present for her fiftieth to Patsy. Are you happy with everything you got?
Speaker 8: Oh, Christian, I could not have got a better present. It was absolutely perfect. I loved every second of it. Thank you so so much to him. I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 3: And Patty got the VIP treatment. She was ushered from here in a limousine to Ika, thank you very much for Victoria. Guns arrived on a red carpet and then into the loading bay. And that's how they do it for the Oscars. Is it antil? They go via the load Patsy. I'm gut to We're not going to be their Monday when it's your fiftieth. But I just want to say happy birthday for Monday.
Speaker 8: Oh look, thank you so much. And I am the lucky and I mean that, I am genuinely the luckiest woman. I've got so much to be thankful for in life, and this team is one of them. Christian, you bring so much joy to our lives, to your show, and it was such a blessing to come into my life four years ago.
Speaker 3: You made the show with me and Jack Patsy, and it's actually been a huge joy watching over the last four years has become more and more you. I think you. I think you're a real megastar, pats they always have done. I think you're brilliant on this show. You're irreplaceable, Patsy. I think you're great and have a fantastic birthday on Monday. And I hope you really look back at you've been through so much, Patsy, you are a survivor. You're not a survivor, you're a thrive Well done, Patsy.
Speaker 8: Oh look, honestly, thank you so much. From the bottom of my heart. I could not My bucket list is full. I could not ask for anymore in life. I've got the most adoring.
Speaker 11: Her for me.
Speaker 2: That toilet brush I got for free, the plastic containers.
Speaker 3: You've got three bath bets.
Speaker 8: I'm not twelve, malth matvel.
Speaker 3: Well there three in the family. The dogs can have one.
Speaker 8: Everyone gets about that when I come back.
Speaker 10: To the station.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Yeah, happy birthday, Thank you all right, we will be back in two weeks time. Thank you very much for joining us on the show. Like perhaps you make the show with us. You really do your calls every day, the hundreds of you that do enter the at work time waster that make us laugh out loud every single day. You are the show with us. Thank you very much. We're back in two weeks time. Take care, huggies on the way. ARTI has written some more letters to world leaders try and get them on the show. Well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast