Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Some things maka more sinse than others. Which is trained in gymnast One Commodore Games Gold in nineteen ninety that his performance on the pommel Horse India Marcus, grow up, bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 2: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is just I'm still to blay a couple of mitches. Reckon.
Speaker 2: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in the simlish drap. Luby perfect Now his MIXTUREI and Michi Okay, welcome back. Hi guys, Jenna.
Speaker 2: Mere Gooday guys. Now are we all?
Speaker 1: I'm very good. I'm feeling good. We've got a guest not in studio technically via zoom. We have the one and only Tony Lodge from the One Trick Only.
Speaker 2: How are you, darlin?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: Oh? So good? I'm so sorry that just when Melbourne's been let out of lockdown, We're like, no, go home, to your home studio. We locked you back down to join us on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean today I went out and got myself a sandwich, but I've done myself some damage because it's actually given me a stitch the size of Tasmania. And I ate this massive right, I ate this massive sandwich, and I'm actually in pain, like I'm sweating. I'm sweating.
Speaker 1: Your body's not hitting the volume right, Yes, you couldn't get out and warm, so now that I'm mobile, you're like those people in in Walley, you know, like the really fat humans that like their joints all dislodge after years of sitting on chairs. That's what Melbourne's like now, or the jelly between that you were.
Speaker 3: I thought you were cosplaying that. Actually I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say yes no for Halloween. I've still got the makeup and the suit on. Yes, I just like to keep in things like a week after Halloween. But tiny people, let listen to the show. Very Abbot listeners would have already RECOGNI your voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone was able to put two and two together, because you've actually technically been part of our podcast since day one. So we've got Bradley who does all our male voice over stuff, but you're the chick. You're on our female Is there anything over there?
Speaker 1: This is Bradley, I know, right, classic Campy Bradley. And then we've got this is the wonderful Tony.
Speaker 3: As Helen Keller once said, this podcast is fucking dope you're listening to?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: That's a good one. Couple of mich used that in a while, tea, that's a long while.
Speaker 2: We can return the favor now that you've got your own podcast. What is it? One trick Tony?
Speaker 1: What we do? One trick Tony? Guys, she isn't a phony. You're listening to one trick Tony?
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll get you guys to record those to me. But I'm not paying just like it.
Speaker 1: Did we pay you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, we definitely didn't.
Speaker 2: How long have you been doing the podcast? Now? It's been a while, right.
Speaker 3: I just released episode fourteen, bloody. I know, I think like for me, so we've just come out of lockdown, like you guys said, But when I started it, it feels like a month ago. But it's been literally fourteen fricking weeks, which is wild. But you guys have been going for over a year now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had our one year anniversary.
Speaker 2: Yeah you'll you'll get there one day, Dylan, you'll be there.
Speaker 3: I doubt it. It's a lot of effort. You guys have got you two and Jenna Jennifer ne shit for us.
Speaker 1: It's also it's killed our friendship. We laugh in here then as soon as the MIC's go off. Jesus Christ, we don't talk to each other's porta and Ellen.
Speaker 3: None of you told me that she was going to be on.
Speaker 1: We don't tell Jenna anything.
Speaker 3: Jenna, that's incredibly rude. Okay, I'm a guest.
Speaker 5: I want you here.
Speaker 3: Are you guys hearing this?
Speaker 1: No? No, her MIC's don't connect it to our headphones, So let's continue talking. You know what's funny, Tony actually used to work here in Sydney at Kiss where we work now, and like Tony, you were at one point, like in my Top three best Friends.
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Am I not anymore?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean the messages and the facetimes have dropped off, and there was a point where you give me great life advice and now with the podcast and very busy.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, okay, So I work breakfast radio, which Mitch Combs fully understands. I don't know what jennadals. She just like is a mouse. But we both work very early block a Cheddar and Mitch Chery. You work at night time. It's not it's not good for a friendship.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually not easy to overlap at all, to be honest, but hey, I feel like you meant that to be a nice thing, but it just came out. So you used to be one.
Speaker 1: On the way here in the car and my Tony's on the pod. What can I say to rekindle that friendship. I'll put her in the top three, and then here you are slashing me back.
Speaker 3: I think I'm still in the top three. Told I've said this on the podcast before. Actually, but I told you you were gay. There's no other friend that better than that.
Speaker 1: No, you actually did. I didn't. I had not realized it or thought it in my head at that point.
Speaker 2: No one can take that away from Tony.
Speaker 1: Your congratulations, Tony. So you got me in this in this fucking position.
Speaker 2: Good. Hey, that's one thing that I like to do with all of our guests that we have here on the podcast. And that is to contribute to my list of things better than drugs and dick. So it's essentially just the little list of things, you know, opportunities to look to appreciate the small things in life, you know what I'm saying. There are some people that get really hung up on drugs and or dick, and so it's like a psa, a reminder that there is more to life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that brattles some off in case no one's the first time, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Okay? So there's a cool breeze, a nice hot meal, a beautiful pizza, an apple with a good crunch. More recent ones we've had stealing from the self served checkout. That was Mary from the Idea podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, well that is no more. That podcast was canceled O.
Speaker 2: I know they finished up having a fresh Oh my god, are you guys like a death intent?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people come on it.
Speaker 3: People come on your podcast, and then the podcast tend to ship where the death wish.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. You'll have to wait and see, because we're planning to do an episode with you as well. I believe that this is part one. If people head to one Trick Tony and hit subscribe or follow whatever you need to do. Do that now. The episode will drop on Thursday, so we'll see if we ruin your podcasts or not. But if you got something to add now, or do you want to have to think about something better than drugs and dick?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got one. It's a little bit similar to one of those, but I just can't go past it. Really good melted cheese.
Speaker 2: Okay, melted cheese, not melted cheese. Stringers dangerous as we found out.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say, I've got a great recipe.
Speaker 3: For another one. I've got another one. Yeah, a glass of really cold water.
Speaker 1: No, I hate it. I've got very sensitive teeth. I'm on the sensor dine daily.
Speaker 2: I can't do that, Betty yet a bottle, I've got one right here. I'm constantly topping it up.
Speaker 1: That's too polarizing, though. What about a nice strong cup of Barista made coffee?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't not everyone like coffee?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Shut up, Jen, I'm talking to the guests. Jenna, bring with me or not, I'm not interested. Get her off.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Tiny is here for the pot episode, which you'll be exciting later on.
Speaker 2: We're going to get her to do one of our prank call games. So I hope you're keen for that. Dylan. We're gonna when we invade your podcast, we'll do all the conversational stuff, but while you're here, we're going to carry on like cockheads. I hope you're prepared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope that people like me. What if people start listening and then they go, oh, that's not a good choice.
Speaker 2: Nah, that wouldn't happen. They all frothed od when we had them on. They trust our recommendations.
Speaker 1: I feel your podcast numbers will go through the roof and then three weeks later you'll be canceled. So you have fun, enjoyed it well?
Speaker 3: At lasts.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start show the same way we do every week with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. It's an iGEM and is it just me? A word? Weave coin and I don't know mitches, Mitch doesn't own I went first last week. Mitch, why don't you jump in and start the show?
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, I can do that, all right, here we go? Is it just me? Do you wish that Lady Gaga would just stop dogging Katy Perry? Oh, she really wants to be friends. Katy Perry does with Gaga, but she's just not getting anything back.
Speaker 1: I'm not familiar with that is they are a famous feud there.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't call it a feud, but there have been a few times where Katie has tried to, like, you know, reach out and chat to her online. There was one the other day that I saw, right, so, Gaga put up something about the US election. Katie Perry shared it on Twitter and wrote, pause up, Lady Gaga, and all of the replies, I just, girl, why are you bothering? She's just going to ignore you again, because there is a track record of Katy Perry trying to interact with Gargo online and just getting nothing in return. And it makes me so sad because I love both of them, and Katy Perry just wants to be friends with everyone. That's why she patched things up with Taylor Swift with.
Speaker 1: Those terrible cookie with the leaves on them or something, and she gave her a stick and a chop chip cookie and so let's be friends.
Speaker 2: She sent her an actual olive branch.
Speaker 1: Creative but that was Orlando's idea.
Speaker 2: Don't you be shady to Katie.
Speaker 3: I could take or leave Katy Perry.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I tend to agree. If I had to pick her or Lady Gary. If there was a sinking, I'm going Gaga. Yeah every time.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, I feel like Lady Gaga is more elite in my mind. But I actually don't think I could hang out with her like I feel like she could just she could turn on you. I feel like she could disappoint me. You know where it's Katy Perry. I feel like you know what you're getting. Yeah, wholesome, but yes, this has happened multiple times. Right, So Katy Perry posted on Instagram a bunch of movie tickets she went and saw A Star Is Born a couple of years ago. When Gaga within that, yeah, of course, and she's like, oh, this is incredibly moving. Congrats, friends tagged Gaga. Nothing not even a light nothing. Oh and Gaga was replying to other people. She did this big speel to Anne Hathaway when she was complimenting the film. And then you remember her vabe this show that I went to a couple of years ago, Enigma the.
Speaker 1: Cabaret or something right of it anyway, Yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: So I went to that and the night I was there. Celine Dion was also there, and Lady Gaga stopped down the whole show and gave her this big speel. I can't remember the exact words, but it was essentially like you are my hero, we all worship you, and everyone was applauding it with this whole big fanfare. Katy Perry went to her show. Nothing, not even one acknowledgment at all. I've even got the most cringe photo of all time where Katy Perry went to the meet and greet. I don't know if she would label organize it, but you can just see. I'm gonna give you guys the photo. Just go google Katie Perry Lady Gaga enigma. She does not enjoy Katy Perry being there. Tony can see it.
Speaker 3: She looks like a fan.
Speaker 2: But yes, it's happened a few times. Katie Perry's even gone on records. I'd love to collab with Gaga. Nothing just absolutely no sign of life. There's never been any interaction between them, and I feel bad because I'm kind of starting to agree with the fan that, like, girl, stop trying. She's never going to get back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if you agree with Tony, But I feel like Lady Gaga is that one girl in school, right that is like nails drama, tops the class really good and then leaves school and gets in one, you know, Sydney Theater Company production of Pippen as the lead and then just doesn't talk to anyone, thinks they're absolute kinshit for the rest of their life, right.
Speaker 3: And changes their last name on Facebook so that people can't find them anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, changes it to like, yeah Stephanie Cookie, so it.
Speaker 3: Would be like Tony Louise instead of Tony Lodge. Yeah have you done that?
Speaker 2: You changed it to Tony Louise.
Speaker 3: No not, absolutely not. I'm not that up myself.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is tragic, you know what. I actually think there is proof in that this could eventually one day happen because technically this is the same situation, Mitch, that you and Tony have been in before. Well remember when you guys were talking, you know you're talking now years later. I mean your careers are both ended. That's what might happen with Katie and and Gaga. But when we used to work here together, Tony and I are best friends top three and that point maybe my number one, and Tony and I would hang out all the time, and you'd go, Mitch, me, you and Tony get along like a house on fire. Let's tease something up. I want your messager, and then he'd message me and go, oh, Tony doesn't reply, Oh, she doesn't want to hang out with us, Like, no, we saw.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you embellish everything. This is what happened.
Speaker 3: Happened.
Speaker 2: I had a proper conversation with Mitch where I was like, how many times do you have to be rejected before you stop suggesting to hang out with someone? Because I've said to Tony a few times we should do this, we should do that, and there's always been something. And then I said, maybe she's just the type that doesn't like to mix work with friends, like she doesn't like to hang out with colleagues, and Mitch goes, I wh've been to the movies like ten times together.
Speaker 1: I was like, what I am bellish?
Speaker 3: We saw more that is not fuck and true? We should Yeah, we saw Oceans eight actually the Mindy Kaling one, which was great, and then I just moved away to get away from them. I know you did.
Speaker 2: I was like, ah, well I tried, didn't I.
Speaker 1: But distance makes the heart grow fond. Are you to a best friend?
Speaker 3: I absolutely love hanging out with you, Mitch Kombs.
Speaker 2: I'm the Katie Perry that just like desperately sucks up and eventually Tony the Lady Gaga will we'll just you know, let her guard.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we are, arrogant with a weird haircut, Lady Gaga to a t.
Speaker 3: There's no situation where I'm the Lady Gaga of any situation ever.
Speaker 1: I wish, I wish that it was.
Speaker 3: But I mean in the Shallow Show.
Speaker 2: Okay my age, absolutely, Okay, here we go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Is wherever you get your podcasts? The most stupid sentence ever? Yes, Oh, for God's sake, you don't go and get petrol and they go at a BP and you're filling up and they go, thanks for shopping at BP or wherever you get your best friend? Like, it's just a given that there are other alternatives. You're not out of wonder White at Coals and the Coles check out. She goes, Oh, if if you like wonder why, there's plenty of bread you can go buy wherever you get your bread, Like, it's just so stupid.
Speaker 2: Race into Bunning's Warehouse or wherever you get your timber.
Speaker 1: Mac has drive through now open, or wherever you get your nuggets.
Speaker 2: You might have noticed that I've never once uttered those foul worlds on this podcast, never ever had a sweeper or anything say that. So no, it's not just you. I'm with you on that, thank you. I've never done it. I feel like you just say, oh, we're on Apple, we're on Spotify, we're on iHeartRadio, whatever you're tied to. But anything outside of that, if you use some weird app that's on you, like you just roll the dice and search the name. If it's there, it's there. If it's not, stop using some stupid app. We've got our Facebook group and one of the questions to get in the group is where did you find? It's just out of curiosity, really, and some of the answers they're like, I was browsing Stitcher. I'm like, what the fuck? And how did we get on there?
Speaker 1: I was googling our podcasts the other day, purely out of interest, and it's like, you were number three on the Israeli podcast charts.
Speaker 3: It's like, what that sounds like a lie.
Speaker 1: I'm counting the votes.
Speaker 2: Great, Tony, while we've got you, can you voice a sweeper that says? Number three on the Israeli Australian Podcast Charts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of bitches number three on the Israeli Australian Podcast Charts.
Speaker 2: Thank you do?
Speaker 3: Thanks, no worries.
Speaker 2: What podcasts do you listen to, Tony outside of ours and your own?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What was your influence when you launched yours?
Speaker 3: I actually I'm not a big podcaster, which I know is like sacrilege to so many people, but it just I am really like a quick person. I don't like sitting around and I just don't feel like I end up with much time to listen to a podcast, Like you know how a lot of people are like, Oh, I listen on the way to work. I don't live very far away from work, so I'm never in the car for very long.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, You'll actually love this because as well as your own podcast, you are audio producer for Jason PJ, which means you're responsible for uploading their podcast. So I'm the same where I like a quick fix, which is why those little mini episodes that everyone started doing, we do it. Jason PJ Cayl and Jack do it. I reckonize who never heard of?
Speaker 1: I reckon?
Speaker 2: I squeeze in like one Jason PJ mini episode a day because I'm like, I don't have the attention span for a whole fucking episode, but like I do love them, so I squeeze in a little bit. I'm like, oh, what are they up to today? So I feel like, Yeah, a lot of people are the same where they're like, oh, I don't really have time for podcasts, but you don't need time, babe. If you're folding washing and you've got five whack on a mini.
Speaker 1: Episode, you couldn't agreement. Love that you're a genius, Love that I have one more ready. You just finished your hook up right? Oh that was fantastic. That was so good. Hey, we're still on to do this again next week or wherever you get your fucks. Just put it just in case they've got one wants a cheek?
Speaker 2: Could we do? What is there?
Speaker 1: Hey? This is the best cook I've ever made, the best batch. Feel free to tell you mates, because I've got a big old like I've got a cuban load of the cocaine in the car. You can.
Speaker 3: I was just.
Speaker 2: I know he doesn't know, he's not cool.
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 3: A cube of a cuban load.
Speaker 1: Like the little boxes? Mario jumps into I've got a little cube of cocaine. Oh fuck you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I fucked that joke because that was really funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm wanting to think of another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do you have any tiny or Jenni perhaps or Jenna's definitely not got one.
Speaker 3: Come and thanks for the nay, come back wherever you get your horses.
Speaker 2: So you work for Jason p j as well? Right? Am? I am? I right in saying that her nickname was Jeanne because she looked like a.
Speaker 3: Horse girl Jane. Yeah, yes, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Right. So the relentless bullying is not new. It's this didn't.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's not that first day here when we were both still in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. It went from Sydney to Melbourne and then when Jenna moved back to Sydney. It's continued across the across the transcend Sentinel bubble. What's that called? Yeah, well something transcontinental.
Speaker 1: God, it sounds like you've had a cube of coke Forridge produced Number one podcast for age a Swimmer's wrong.
Speaker 2: We are up Bridge proteen's number one podcast for age hors.
Speaker 1: Women like to see you tell you tell us when not?
Speaker 2: So, if you want to join our Facebook group, it's called Enduring Idiots, had a long try and join, there's a there's a question you need to answer to get through, but you'll have to stick around later to find out the answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've also added some rules too, so just have a little perusal over the rules before you had h I've added a couple of rules.
Speaker 3: How many people have you got in your group?
Speaker 2: Well story, actually we now have over five hundred, and before the five hundredth person joined, Mitch posted in the group dies. When the five hundredth person joins, let's all troll them and say, oh my god, congratulations, you're the five hundredth person, which means you won the major prize, and then never specify what the prize is.
Speaker 1: And deleted that post. And everyone in the page was in on it right.
Speaker 2: Literally, our listeners are cunts, man like, there were everyone was on board. There was so many darling this girl, we're actually gonna get her on the phone. I wanted to should we call her? Yes? Can you please because I felt so horrible.
Speaker 1: The best parts were like where people were like, oh, this is so useful, especially in twenty twenty, Like the poor girl would have had no grasp on what this prize could be. It's such a nice color on it's going to match your house? What is it? Let's ring her up her? Claudia, our five hundredth member, got a number.
Speaker 3: She sounds like a great member. Or wherever you get your podcast members.
Speaker 2: Joint enduring idiots, or wherever you get your trolling.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, bitch, mentioned Jenna. Hi.
Speaker 2: We've also got Tony Lodge as a guest host today, and she was appalled after I just told her the trolling that you experienced.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Claudia.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask Darlin, what the fuck was going through your head when you were getting all these messages saying you've won the prize and congratulations, because I felt terrible afterwards.
Speaker 6: Oh, I just felt like such a knit. Everyone was commenting like, oh, I'm so jealous, congratulations, and I thought, what the bloody hell have I missed?
Speaker 1: I just felt so under.
Speaker 6: And I was like, oh my god, I felt so guilty.
Speaker 1: Oh you felt felt guilty because other people are making you feel bad for winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so did you think that perhaps the prize was something that we'd spoken about in the episode, And you're like, I missed that bit. What are they talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was screaming around everywhere Instagram like I was looking everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh cause, well, we're not going to leave you there.
Speaker 2: We actually have to want to make it known that that was Mitchell's idea.
Speaker 1: By the way, that was my idea. But I have I have a decided I'm going to make it good. And we do have something for you, Claudia. We couldn't let you go with nothing, so we want to with anything. No, and you know, what you do is deserve something, and we're very proud to have you as our five hundredth member, and we reached out to our good friends.
Speaker 3: That's sorry.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's hung up.
Speaker 2: No, if she hasn't suppered enough, she's out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to kick it from the group too. We'll do it again.
Speaker 2: She's never going to listen to this podcast or wherever she gets her trust issues.
Speaker 1: Call her back, Claudia.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I can hold on, hold on, I'll have to go check, but I reckon, I've got something.
Speaker 6: I knew that was coming.
Speaker 2: Claudia, I'm so sorry that Mitchell's an awful person. I feel like we definitely owe you something. Now, I've got like a shipload of red roosts about just to give away. Can I just send them all to you? Oh? Sure, you've got red rooster in Perth?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is there a red rooster over there? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think there's one.
Speaker 2: Wonderful I'm just going to go account them. I'll let you know how many.
Speaker 1: Claudia, there's like a good maybe, like a good sixty bucks and Tony. You and I love a red rooster, right, that could buy y.
Speaker 3: Flavor rap meal.
Speaker 1: I love red rooster, Oh, Jenna, No, and create a nice environment. I don't need them all. I don't need them all.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be greedy.
Speaker 1: No, no, not. You've earned this, trust me. The psychological torment we've put you through is up there with gas lighting. Jenna. You des except she doesn't get any free chicken at the end of it. All right, Claudia, here we go, Canada, Canada.
Speaker 2: I've just done a bit of maths, sparing your mind. I'm no good at maths, but so take this.
Speaker 3: With a pinch of salt, chicken salt.
Speaker 2: How does a hundred bucks worth of red Rooster found to you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Does that make up for all the trolling.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get?
Speaker 2: It'll be worth it. Also some red rooster socks? Who doesn't want those?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: You always play sound effects. And when I gave away the big prize, you didn't play the winner.
Speaker 1: Do a winner on top of a winner?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: You want a hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Sucks what I wanted?
Speaker 1: Do I have to thank Red Rooster or wherever you get your chicken? Thank you, Colaudia. We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: She grats on five hundred What a jam? She was really really quite sweet. Feel terrible for what we did to Oh she's fine. She got hundred bucks of free chicken out of it. Tony, what would you do for a hundred bucks of free chicken?
Speaker 3: There's nothing I wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: They make you do all sorts of like stunts and ship on. Jason PJ. I actually believe you when you say you do anything. I listened the other day when they sent you to Bunnings and you were running around getting people shopping for them, because all the shops that just open up and stuff that was that sounded exhausting. They were making a run up escalators and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tony, I know you, and that's not your forte.
Speaker 3: Not very fit, not very fit. But no, it's lots of fun because I get to go out and do things when no one else gets to leave the studio obviously you guys working radio and you know that. You know, you get equipped until you're bloody, so it's good to escape that something. Do you remember on my birthday? No, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: No hear this.
Speaker 3: We went tunnle tunnel sorry, Jenner.
Speaker 1: Are Yeah, I just slowly faded out. No, I go back inner.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do remember that, Jenna. It was a really beautiful memory. Yep, yeah, it was really nice.
Speaker 2: I don't even hear the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell the story, go dinner.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you turned me off.
Speaker 1: I did. I did. Sorry.
Speaker 5: One day we went to the supermarket together at about seven am. Shut up, Tony, I'm telling the story, like seven I am. It was my birthday as well. We went together. There was some new cake or something and we got that.
Speaker 3: And then it was a jaffa cake, jaffer mud cake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the jaff and mud cake and the supermarket was closed, so we were waiting out the front and then we were running around the supermarket on.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: And that's all we've got time for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the end of the show.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Tony, before we go, I wanted to get you to do one of our prank calls here on Is it just me? We do like to fuck around and kind of confuse people, as you just learned with the Claudia incident. So do you do this sort of stuff on your podcast where your bloody prank people and or is it mostly just talk based?
Speaker 3: It's kind of talk based. And I feel like because I kind of do it alone apart from my producer friend, I just it's not really fun to do that stuff by yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That comes across as a bit Eleani, doesn't it when you're sort of sitting alone, ranking people, scaring people, it's a bit sort of sadistic.
Speaker 2: Great, well, it won't be it won't be weird or statistic when we get you to do it here because we're all here, we're all in it together. Does your producer actually do things for you? Because Jenna was originally meant to be our producer, but she does nothing. That's why she's been demoted to groundskeeper. Jenna.
Speaker 3: Nah, he does a lot. He does so much actually, like so in the podcast, I read out some reviews every week so that like people start reviewing and then I send them a fun sized males bo if I read out their review. He organizes all of that.
Speaker 1: What a lot we te up, Jenna, and what's this lovely?
Speaker 3: I don't want to do any of that pace and we.
Speaker 1: Can get them to have a chat maybe and share ideas.
Speaker 2: No, it's all good, I'm busy, it must be nice. Help me dead.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not going to do it all right.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to get you to do a sound of silence today Tony hit At Mitchell, Hello darkness friend. So there isn't actually much to do in these prank calls. You just call someone and then have a chat with them and making an inquiry, and then when they ask you a question, you go and see how long you can go silent. But you are allowed to try and extend that silence by using three bridging terms. And you're limited to three and they could be yeah I'm still here or just a seck, but you only have one, so don't use that right off the bat. You've got to try and milk the silence as long as you can.
Speaker 1: Also with our record meet, do you remember it over well over a minute and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no guest hosts, I reckon, she went she nearly got to two minutes.
Speaker 1: I went over a minute.
Speaker 2: Do I think you've ever done one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have.
Speaker 2: No, you haven't.
Speaker 1: Oh this is coughing fit. Yes, you're confused with our benchmarks here, Tony, Yeah, I've never done it.
Speaker 2: That's maybe you could do one today. See if you could beat Tony.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see how Tony goes, and then maybe she beats us.
Speaker 3: All we don't have I'm so nervous. I want to beat nat.
Speaker 2: All right, I reckon, you're gonna nail it. Is there any business in particular you want to call?
Speaker 3: So I know that you've done like a hairdresser before. Yes, but that would make me feel bad because then I would have to then make the appointment and I would just like drive to Sydney and go and do it. So now, lucky dip.
Speaker 2: Lucky dip, Jenna, make yourself youthful. Okay, there won't be much open on this side of the country, so something in Perth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, god, do you one job?
Speaker 2: I say it? That would be helpful, Jenna VP petrol station.
Speaker 1: Okay in Perth. Oh, wouldn't it be awful if young Claudia work? All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh that was quick.
Speaker 1: No, just google, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well okay, here we are all right. So you just open with a quick inquiry and then when he asks you a question. We're in Jenna. You've got the stop watch ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm ringing.
Speaker 7: I'm going to help you.
Speaker 3: Hi there, how are you?
Speaker 1: I was just.
Speaker 3: Wondering if you guys have any flowers today?
Speaker 7: No, I don't. We don't sell flowers here unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Oh no fresh flowers at all.
Speaker 7: No, no, I don't think we have to do that. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's okay. Do you have any copies of the West Australian The West Australian, Yeah, like the newspaper?
Speaker 7: Is that the free one? Or am I king of something else? No? If it's not the free one? No we don't because we have we have. Hey, I can check for you. Hang on?
Speaker 2: Is that all right?
Speaker 7: If I go check?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done, it's doing well.
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds.
Speaker 7: Well, this is unfair no, sorry, we don't have those unfortunately. Number three.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 7: Do you want to receipt? Do you want to receive? Cheers? Mate?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 7: Are you still there?
Speaker 3: Do you have any other papers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We have Sidney Morning, Herald, Australian, the Daily Telegraph. Those are the ones we have, and the Weekly Times, which is a free one.
Speaker 3: Great. Thank you so much for your help. Have a great afternoon. Bye. Wow, that fucking counts. No, that fucking counts. After I said, any others.
Speaker 2: No, three words maximum, you can spread them out. I thought that you had to just use a phrase and it can be up to three words, But apparently it's three words and you can sprinkle them if you ont yes, bridging.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's three phrases.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not played under these rules. But great phrases. I would have gotten a much highest goal.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Jenna. So I think she actually did really well. Reveal it, Jenna, what is our guest Tony? From one trick Tony.
Speaker 5: Achieved Tony got one minute, fourteen seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm happy with that.
Speaker 2: It felt way longer.
Speaker 1: You really hit the jackpot when he said I'll go and check and then decided to scan some man's bloody KitKat who's.
Speaker 3: Going to check the papers? Surely you just be like, yeah, like we don't fucking have that.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So before you do yours, and we need to nail the rules because I thought when I did min you said you're allowed one bridging phrase. It can be up to three words. So I was like, just one second. So I blew them all in one go because I thought that's how it worked. But Tony sprinkled them throughout. So is it which one is it?
Speaker 1: I see? My impression was that it was you had three read three chances at using a bridging phrase, So that's.
Speaker 2: What I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just ed the game.
Speaker 3: I'm just being fussed off about the rules situation, to be honest, because I'm really funded.
Speaker 2: Off the original episode where he brought it up because I went by the rules that he gave me.
Speaker 1: Should we get it up now?
Speaker 3: I demand a recount, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should.
Speaker 1: Here we go attractive.
Speaker 2: This is justin today and all that ship keep going.
Speaker 1: You call it and you say hi, and then they will ask you, Hi, what can I do for you? And after they ask you a question, you do not answer it, okay, And let's just say if if she's going to hang up because I'm worried she'll hang up, right, you can use maybe one two to three filler words in the middle to keep the thirty seconds going. Okay, more than three words, No.
Speaker 3: More than I thought that it was. I thought it was filler freight like I could two to three times I could talk.
Speaker 2: Now you can talk once and up to three words.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right, so yeah.
Speaker 2: We can keep the one minute fourteen score one minute fourteen. All right, so when you do yours, Yeah, it's you speak once max three words. You have to you have to really use that sparingly the words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's after they ask a question. So I can talk and talk and talk until they asked me a question and yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't blow your load like I did.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm used to that. What's the what business is my coin? Guys? Give me give me one?
Speaker 2: What's up to you? What don't we cally any ideas?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I was going to say the cheesecake shop, but they probably know you.
Speaker 2: They're so what about or wherever you get your cheesecakes?
Speaker 3: Call a gym and ask them about a membership, because I'll be really busy.
Speaker 2: Ask really dumb questions like what's the dumb meal? Yeah, hey, I'm mw to fitness.
Speaker 3: Do you have a treadmill? How many treadmills do you have? And how many buttons to each of them?
Speaker 1: Have?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 1: So I'm calling Snap twenty four fitness perth.
Speaker 3: Here we gotta feel it.
Speaker 6: Thanks coming claps, Jacob speaking good.
Speaker 1: A Jacob, how are you mate? I'm just wondering. I'm new to sort of jimming in general, like COVID bodies, so of got me thinking I had to get fit twenty twenty, you know what I mean. I was like, I need to just to get out there and get fit again. And it's been a while. I just want to know a couple of things gym related. You got you guys are a gym right, yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah mate, yeah, fully functional gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you guys would have like you guys have like a water bottle refill station.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we're got everything.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: So hey, do you hear you on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So it's twenty four seven gym man. It's just in the city on the CBD. Toady wants to join the Tastman when your cruise in and we've looks to go all technogym equipment. So essentially I thought you got all the cardio equipment on the left hand side as you come in, you've got cross train of stairmasters, treadmills, everything you need, stretching room on the right when you head down towards the back, bro we've we've essentially got all of the free ways, plateloaded, pinloader machine, that sort of stuff. We have a water founda dude, the actual found at the moment you can't use just because of cover and all that, but the actual can you fill your water bottle up there? I mean we sell bottles here too if you forget one, and towels all that sort of stuff. So there's no stress there.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, I'm feeling new.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I mean if the best thing to do is come around and check it out. Man, you can literally come in and have a bit of a goose, do a trial if you like, and give you a free day. You can wander around, check it out, ask me any questions. Yeah, we've got a really cool pt here and Joe as well. If you need a little bit of guidance, assistance all that sort of stuff. He yeah, he runs some group fitness classes midway through the day. If you can get a lunch break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I get a lunch, but I need that's the read what's got me in this position. Too many lunch breaks.
Speaker 6: Well twelve fifteen every day because we're quite a corporate style gym, right, so we've got a lot of people come in from there, the big wig engineering buildings and all that stuff around. On the lunch bak twelve fifteen, he runs a forty five minute class. Essentially, if you're quite fresh, quite new, it's good. It's non specific, so essentially it's got a little bit of everything as far as cardigo, strength, resistance, all that sort of stuff. At the same time, you can do your own thing.
Speaker 1: All right, cool man, all right, Well I've got you know, and I will I'll see something up in the next couple of days.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, can you see yourself popping in sometime next week?
Speaker 2: Mate? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hello, and I think you cut out a bit. Hey, if you can hear me, hopefully i'll catch you next week when oh there you are, Sorry, Matte, you cut out for a second. They Hey, uh sorry, mate, you must be cutting out Monday through Thursday, Mate, nine am to seven. Hopefully I'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Oh Jenner.
Speaker 3: Nine six?
Speaker 2: Little fuck?
Speaker 1: What's with personal trainers?
Speaker 2: And just not asking questions?
Speaker 3: He was really good at his job though. He was really selling the gym. I was like, I'm going to fucking join that gym.
Speaker 1: That sounds great, right anyway, let's end this, Tony, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for having me. I had lots of fun with you, except for Jenna.
Speaker 1: We tend to get that feedback from many people from No One Tony. One trick Tony is where people can find you, and that's on Apple podcasts or wherever people get their podcasts.
Speaker 3: Where your podcast also one trick Tony show on Instagram or wherever you get your.
Speaker 2: Stories, maybe a library. And so we're going to be in an episode with Tony on her podcast coming out Thursday. Is Jenna going to be on that as well or just that?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. She's not welcome. She is the opposite of welcome.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be on it.
Speaker 3: Well you weren't invited. Shut up, Tony. To you, Jenna, take.
Speaker 1: This to the streets was a pleasure. Tony. We love you. You have an open welcome anytime. Come on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure you can keep the podcast and subscribe for part two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be over there fun. Oh and also I'm going to be uploading the chat I had with Sam Smith not long ago.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, little bonus episode for you guys. I haven't heard this interview myself, so I'm very keen.
Speaker 1: It's one of my best ones yet with them. I've spoken to him a couple of times and they were in a real good mood. The album has just dropped, Love Go, so I thought, you know, while we have fun too, big old gays, let's upload it good.
Speaker 2: It'll be right after this episode in our Feet? Did you stuff up that? They then pronouns at point?
Speaker 1: My god, you should have seen me. I had them written on a poster note on next to the webcam, and every time I went to speak, but you never talk about them in that tense, like it's very rare that I'll go hi.
Speaker 2: Them, Like it's well, you wouldn't say hi them, and that's like I wouldn't say hi.
Speaker 1: He exactly right, So I didn't stumble. I think I nowed it. We got on like a house on fire, and it actually invited me to drinks on Oxford Street and want to be in a thropple with Hayden and Night.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was going to say if there are a plus one, but Hayden sounds like the.
Speaker 1: Role, although I think Sam was very happy to just cast him away. You'll hear it in the chat. We'll play it. It's going to be a little uploaded extra, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, it will be all right, guys, we'll catch you back next week. Thanks for listening, See you guys, Bye bye bye, oh jous.
Speaker 3: Just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: She's gone look good to add brief. This is the secret segment on the end. Please don't tell anyone about it. It's not it's not the best example of our work.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, it really isn't.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the best we have to offer, So don't go telling everyone about this. If you found it great, welcome, You're more than welcome to stick around. But the thing is, we actually don't expect people to listen all the way to the end through this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like people.
Speaker 2: Say to me in real life, Oh, I didn't make it through add brief. I got bored and I'm like babe, that's the point to be not meant to. We're not trying at all during this bit.
Speaker 1: Do you think people sell our podcast in the way that we think they do, Like, oh, it's two it's two great friends and they're trusty side kicked Jenna.
Speaker 2: I guess son, No, why what do you think?
Speaker 1: They's say, one fat diabetic and a confusing gendered one, and then there's someone who's been his into the dawn of time. I'm just going off for TikTok tomments for christ Sacle. Everyone's like, what gender is that one? And I know, fuck off? And they're all seven years old that though one of them was a genuine question. I remember one was like what gender that one? And I was like, a fucking guy, open your eyes, piece of shit. They're like, I'm three, it was genuine question. I don't have vision yet. I have not developed a corner.
Speaker 2: They all backtrack when you say shit like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, they all back down.
Speaker 2: I just it's funny because when we first started this podcast, yeah, here we go. I yeah. I feel like for the first little while, it was just our like people who already knew us, like people who already followed me, already followed you, our family and friends whatever, So there was no one outside of that. But then now that we started posting on TikTok, we've reached far corners of the Internet where people have no fucking clue where we are.
Speaker 1: Oh my, who we are?
Speaker 2: We disappear and they're like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 2: And now we're starting to get all these comments and people who are seeing us for the first time, and we've never had to deal with this. It's very funny.
Speaker 1: Someone from British Columbia DM me the other day, Really, I loft the podcast are you? I was like, thanks, where are you from? Telling the British Columbia? I had to google it? Canada sounds like a movie production company.
Speaker 2: Did you see that one? That was like, oh my god, why does she seem like she's on the verge of tears about jam And I'm like, no, that's just her. We didn't upset her, that's just that's.
Speaker 1: Also how we want to brand it. That's the point. That's it, And she is, she's not putting it on. I'm always on the even on her birthday, she's always sad. Yeah, keep passing me one of those euclip just gum drops me guys, the little tidbit to the inside, just chuck me the whole container OL truck three and at once Mitch has Mitch's desk. Is we probably have the biggest desk in the Kiss team, to be honest, because you've got all those bloody monitors and chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like I'm landing a light. It does like so many screens.
Speaker 1: Landing a Boeing a three eighty from Singapore on it's maiden voyage. Anyway, he's got all these food and these little items and these little eucalid just gum drops. How many of these boxes do you buy a week?
Speaker 2: I haven't had to buy them in a while, but I used to get them, those little eucalyptus stops from what's the brand candy cottage?
Speaker 1: You started that company?
Speaker 2: Didn't used to get them from my local I GA and I would bring them to work, and like my colleagues kept scabbing them off me and I would buy more, and then all of a sudden they were discontinued from IgA, or they'd be there some weeks but not others. So I was like, if I'm going to be having people scab off me, I don't want to risk not having any, so I ordered in bulk. I've got like a whole box under my desk full of them.
Speaker 1: That's like the limited run of merch we did when you made like ten mugs. Now they're all just sitting in your wardrobe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't figured out how to start a web store or any of that shit.
Speaker 1: What about those mugs. They're like limited edition, Like the merch is coming, don't worry, but we're we're on it. We're on the merchant. But those mugs are like og prototypes. I suppose Tony said something that I liked. Well when she reads out a review of her podcast, one trick, don't she sends them a fun sized Mars bar. What if we maybe gave out a mug. We have to get rid of them. We don't have one. I have one, Jenna. They're for the listeners. How selfish?
Speaker 2: We have one? Grow up, Jenna, grow up?
Speaker 1: You have it? Supp Actually, what about him? We went we did go it will give you a mug, No, I can pay, you can have it. Take it. We awree you that in there. We could give them out as an ultimatum if you guys leave a review at random each week we'll do one, and we'll do it for however many mugs we've got, and you DMS and we'll send you out a mug.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well. Tony also mentioned that Payson, which is producer Mason, looked after that. So who wants to put their hand up?
Speaker 1: I will volunteer Jenny to do it. I'll do it. What is it?
Speaker 3: Sending it?
Speaker 1: Sending it? Getting the address? You're gonna have a mug if you do.
Speaker 2: Can you message that Claudia chick that came on Cavan need to send out these red rooster vouchers?
Speaker 3: Maybe she can organize it.
Speaker 1: No, Jenna, God, poor Claudia, Oh, she replied. She messaged me, I fucking you way you picked the right person that pick the right person for that one. I'm stupidly gullible listening to the right podcast.
Speaker 2: Can you can you minimize zoom? I keep looking at my own reflection. When Tony hung up, they put us up there instead of her.
Speaker 1: She fun I laugh, Tony, she's so great, Yeah, targeted Jenny.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like people need to know that that's just the running joke that Jenna and Tony have. She's not actually being.
Speaker 1: Ful, but the stuff we put on. You know is I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Can you minimize it? I keep looking at my I've got a log in your computer update update. There's still no logo behind it.
Speaker 1: This week everyone, Yeah, at least the studios wucking turn off.
Speaker 2: And once again the text will like it should work now. I tested it. It's all fixed. I tried it. Nah. So yeah, they don't really know what's going on. I know that everyone's just as invested in this as I am, but it just how a fuck can we just have it there one week and all of a sudden it's impossible.
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. I don't think we should be eating these. It's not doesn't sound good. Our voice is sound gross.
Speaker 1: I've said this before. Hayden was obsessed with this kind of a I just constant chewing.
Speaker 2: Like people who do those eating videos. Yeah, crank my mic, I'll do one for him.
Speaker 1: I Hayden, here we go, describe what you're eating. The whisper it my.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear clip this.
Speaker 4: Drop the clean.
Speaker 2: I'm really not supposed to do this, but I bought them. Yeah, I'm line into that, sorry, my assistant. I really I'm trying to be all peaceful, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm trying to get you're a very.
Speaker 2: Aggressive type of anyone ever told you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I'm in an episode of n C. I is trying to hack into a pedophiles. I've got the codes and bridget I'm hacking the mainframe as we speak. How you doing four oh two, one oh nine drive? He's on Smith Phil He's got photos of the President's kid. I'm we have to go there in person.
Speaker 2: Have you got on yet? I can't keep looking at my Sidepop, I forgot the password.
Speaker 1: I've been doing variations of what I think the past has been. That's what all that typing is. Sockers on.
Speaker 2: I did a bit of online shopping this week, and I finally a bunch of new clothes this summer. I finally bit the bullet and just got a bigger size because I'm like, I don't think I'm shedding my io weight anytime soon. M Yeah, I've just I've resigned to the fact that I've put on weight.
Speaker 1: Oh, You're gonna have to be happy with that. I can't change it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Just turn the TV off?
Speaker 2: The text here?
Speaker 1: Just pull it out.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you'll have to be happy with that call.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Do you know my biggest issue with trying to lose weight is the fucking free food at work. They've got this bloody commercial deal. If you can't get in, just stop typing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, I'm getting the president's daughter's photos. Delid. Oh we get sent so much free ship. We spoken about this before. It's hell on Earth.
Speaker 2: They've got this new commercial deal with.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, well it's Jack Jones. He's on Zoom. I'm not joking Zoom too.
Speaker 2: You'll see me.
Speaker 1: Oh, get down for nights. It's eight fifteen at night and my show starts in forty five minutes. I'll just do the interview and you edit around it. I have to take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to speak to Okay, then you can see it.
Speaker 1: You have to get out.
Speaker 2: We're just going to sit here and not reference that I'm here. It's so funny. I'm just sitting here and not and.
Speaker 1: Stare at the spread, laugh at the jokes.
Speaker 2: No, not even not even never just dead pen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just timing out my show. Give me one.
Speaker 2: Don't say anything about the fact that there's two other people on screen.
Speaker 1: I don't know the password to get in.
Speaker 2: Guys very confused about what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Jax Jones is not in the waiting room. I apologize that was a fifteen minute notification. Oh sorry, it just said Jack Jones and I freaked out. See in fifteen minutes. So he's not actually on. So would you look we'll just wrap up by then let's go back to your diet.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what I was saying.
Speaker 1: You just you want to lose weight free work food.
Speaker 2: Oh oh right, yeah, I don't think it's that good of a story of but anyway, I'll tell it. Yeah, I was going to say the biggest issue with losing weight is that around free food we get here at work. Yeah, and they've got this new arrangement with one of the new clients, Garlos Pie.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And so they've just got this bloody pie oven set up permanently at the roof.
Speaker 1: I can smell it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like with everything that's happened in twenty twenty, if I want a pie, I'm going to eat a pie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Life is too short to say no to a free pie. So I've been having a lot of pies, probably not good for my figure. But oh well, how.
Speaker 1: Many pies have you been having a day on average?
Speaker 2: No? Like two a week?
Speaker 1: Right, okay, Max, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know, but there's other things that get sent in, so you know, yeah, I'm just not very disciplined.
Speaker 1: What are you clicking over there? I'm doing my job.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's finish then, because I feel like I'm talking to a wall.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm doing multiple things at once, geez riving in conversation like I'm talking all a brick wall.
Speaker 2: All right, well we should go, guys, so much for listening.
Speaker 1: It's an absolute pleasure. Back next week. All that jazz you know, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 2: You know how it works.
Speaker 1: By now, you can leave us a review, and I'm going to go ahead and say it. Leave us a review, and if your review is read out on the pod, I will organize getting a mug, which means you will probably never end up getting a mug.
Speaker 2: Well, what happens, what happens in future episodes and we run out of fucking mugs, Like that's gonna be a big promise to uphole because then we'll give away these mugs and then what there's no incentive in future.
Speaker 1: It's incentive to do it, to leave a review now if you haven't already done. What it's like when you go on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and you sit on that chair waiting and then like people keep getting shit wrong and you know you're only gonna win maybe a thousand bucks, but you still do it. You know what I mean? This is like a limit of time run, guys, So just get your reviews in because we're two thirty something. Let's get to two fifty and then if we read yours out on the pod, you'll get a limited edition. Money can't buy one of ten im mugs.
Speaker 2: I don't even think there's ten, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he maybe dropped one or was Isabella sort of played with it and.
Speaker 2: We ordered ten, and then you took one. I took one, and that you gave one to your mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe my mom my, God, my mum said boom around.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to give out.
Speaker 2: We paid for that.
Speaker 1: We bought them. We did by them.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about it. I would contribute it.
Speaker 1: We left you off those emails. Leave us a review, We'll see how it goes. Who knows back next week it was a pleasure you too much. Love as always.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I thought my mic was off.
Speaker 1: I couldn't hear that thing. No taking it down from the asmr ah.
Speaker 2: All right, well and I will catch you guys next week. Thanks for listening, see you guys goodbye, and catch us on Tony's podcast as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one trick Tony search in the app store or wherever you get your do