Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life.
Speaker 2: I'm Cut and I'm Laura. I'm Brittany. Hi Brittany, Hi Laura.
Speaker 1: Look, you know what you've probably noticed by the title of this episode. Things kind of screwed me sideways this week, and we have swapped things up. We're doing a little switcher though. This is our ask guncut on a Tuesday, just to keep your guessing here we are.
Speaker 2: We've said this before, guys. We only do this when all hell breaks loose, and this week Laura was under the weather.
Speaker 1: Well I wasn't under the weather. But my kids are trying to kill me, like I think.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're trying to No, I'm sure they are. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: When you have two under two, the only reason why you do that is because they're trying to kill you.
Speaker 2: It's it. That's all. We're out.
Speaker 1: So look, parenting definitely got the better of me this week. It's certainly got the better of me today. I may cry on this podcast. That's okay.
Speaker 2: We're all family here.
Speaker 1: But you know what it's like on our Thursday episode, which is today, and that is that we answer all of your deep, dark and burning questions and we do our best to give you our enthusiastic, very heartfelt, extremely unqualified yet filled with life experience advice.
Speaker 2: But before we do that, we're gonna nun a few things out.
Speaker 1: We've got some We've got some housekeeping to do, guys. Also, we went to a meetup yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. It was so fun. So you guys, most of you might know, some of you may not. The Life one Cup podcast has a Facebook group, and in that they have a meetup group. So we have a discussion group that you can join and all kinds of fancy stuff goes on there. But inside of that it's like a secret club. There are all these little meetup groups going on in different cities around Australia. Actually I think there's even some in the UK. It's pretty mental, but essentially you can join these groups and meet up, and people been meeting up for ages. So we decided to crash one in Bondi Sunday evening and we actually had the best time. I literally had to be dragged out of there to go to work. That was it. Otherwise I would to stay and party all night. I was getting loose. If you were watching my stories, I was spelling drinks all over the place.
Speaker 1: We don't organize these meetups, so if you guys have seen them before or if you've contemplated going to one, they're kind of like book club, but they're a little bit more litty and a little bit more fun. This one was organized was in Kuji, and there hasn't been an Eastern Suburbs one yet and we decided we should show up to the first Eastern Suburbs one and we surprised everyone and we were very happy that there was more than two people there, which there was.
Speaker 2: When we arrived. But it was honestly, it was honestly so much fun. And the best part about it was most of the people there they either came with a friend that are two of them, or half of them came alone. It was just people that want to meet new people, want to meet like minded people, want to go and have some fun, people that are new to the city, new to Bondi And I just think it makes my heart so warm to know that there are so many people making friends around Australia because of this podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, I think also the big thing as well, Guys, if you've contemplated going to one of these meetups or you want more information on them, obviously, jump onto the Life Uncut podcast group and then from there you can find the different meetups and stuff, and so there's quite a few meetup pages that are happening. But it is so hard to make friends as an adult, and it's so hard to kind of put yourself out there and think, oh, I don't want to go to this thing with nobody, and then what if no one talks to me. The great thing about it is like everybody there has a very similar core values, has very similar core interest Because y'all listen to this podcast and you're all fucking crazy just like us.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you want to know what? Was actually pretty funny? We started sort of it was almost like a little live Ask Uncut. We just started throwing questions around and we're putting our two cents in. And there was one girl there that was like, how do you know or how do you do it when you want to ask the guy you're seeing to be your boyfriend? She's like, do you actually have to have that conversation these days? Or is it assumed? Or how do you go about that? And I have this flashback of what I did, and I was like when I was seeing Jordan. We were seeing each other every day for a little while, like from memory, maybe like four to six weeks, but very intense, like every day every night, kid go play tennis, he would come back. That was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like normally we would tell you to take things slow, you know, easier way into a relationship, don't get too overly infested too earlier, Brittany was like he little leather. I was like, I've waited ten years, bitch's havvy. You just try and get away from me. She actually still has him cable tied to the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut up, Jordan.
Speaker 1: Jordan's overseas on tour. It's so weird that he's like not posting it. There's like one post on Instagram every two weeks and it's all in Britney's tones.
Speaker 2: From me, no, but it made me laugh. So what happened with us is we got to this weird place where I know that it was on the cards because he was putting little feelers out, but he didn't want to say it. I could tell. So I remember getting a text from him and he said he was talking about a conversation who was having with his mum. He's quite close with his family, and he's like, so he's texting me this, He's like so funny, like speaking to mom today and she said, you know, she was asking how you were and stuff. And I was like, oh, that's really nice, Like tell her, I said hello, and he's like yeah. And then he sent me a screenshot of his conversation to his mum, and the conversation of the screenshot that he sent was his mum saying housings with Brittany. He was like, yeah, really good, Like obviously I'm you know, being seen her a lot and blah blah. And she said are you exclusive? And he said, I don't know, and then he sent me the screenshot and that was it. Didn't say anything and a good conversation started. But that was obviously my place to be, like, I mean, like start the conversation, will you, like, hey, Jordan, please let your mum know that. It's a bit of a gray area for me at the moment anyway, So I ignored it because I was like, Okay, he obviously wants to be together. Otherwise he wouldn't have sent me that I want to do something cute, So I didn't Right back, I ignored it. I cut that. I love that for me if anyone that knows me well, and I've said it a few times, but technology is not my forte. I'm not good on the old computer. It's not like I've learned a lot on the business side, but canva doing anything fancy. Don't even know how to do all these like I don't know how to draw or do anything on there. I was like, I'm going to do something really cute. So in my head I was like, this will take me an hour or two and then I'll send it back to him so he doesn't have to wait. It took me like thirty hours. What I did was I made a flow chart. Wait, you made a flow chart in canber Oh, I don't remember, like Google draw or something? Is there like a Google do? I don't know. I can't remember what I did it in. Look, technology is not my forte. Let's just say that.
Speaker 1: To put it lightly, Brinnie is good at a lot of things, like pretty much everything.
Speaker 2: She sets her mind to accept computers. In my defense, I've learned a lot, but this is not my thing. Anyway, I knew that Jordan obviously was putting his feelers out there. I wanted to say that, you know, like, yes, let's be exclusive, because I wanted to be exclusive, so I wanted to do it in a cute, memorable way because I dipped down. I was like, this could be my penguin, and if it is, I want to cute story. I don't want to be like, yell, let's date. I was like, I'm gonna make the story. I'm gonna make it cute. I didn't even tell you this, Laura. I was probably embarrassed by I'm gonna show it to you, but in my mind, I was like, I'm gonna make him something to confirm that we're together, and then I'll send it to him. So ignored his text anyway. I could see that he was a bit antsy because he kept trying to like bring it back to the conversation, and I just ignored it because I was like, cute, I'm going to send this in surprise him anyway. But I thought it would take an hour. I took like thirty six hours, just really let him sweat it out, and to the point that literally just as I was finishing it, he wrote back to me and he said, hey, you've ignored my message from a few days ago, just as I was finishing it. Anyway, I made Jordan a flow chart, like you know, I'm in school.
Speaker 1: I made him like a proper wait, as in like a please answer yes or no, Like do you find me attractive?
Speaker 2: Yes? Should we have kids? Yes? Do you gonna have sex with me forever?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Ollie boyfriend and girlfriend yeah. But there were so many questions. It was a really big flow chart. It was huge, and I had questions and you had purius yes and no, and like some of them are really cute and funny and like obviously a Joe. Then some of them were more serious, like are you on the same path, Like are you a dog person? Yes? If we buy a dog, you have to agree that I'm the person that names and picks the breed and keeps it.
Speaker 1: If you break up, yes, So there were things like that.
Speaker 2: They were joking, but it was so great, and then at the end of it it was like, yes, we're together and no we're not. And he got to the end and I sent it to him and I was like, beside myself, I was so tough, but I was also like, fuck, what if I misread this and he doesn't want him? I was like it was still only like six weeks. He could think I'm batshit crazy, like, who does it? Will you be my boyfriend? Flow chart?
Speaker 1: He's like, I wanted to date you, but now that you've really shown you're crazy, I'm just gonna take no. I think he would have gone that and been like that's adorable, okay.
Speaker 2: Very very adorable. About five hours later, I got it back with a mini answer down the back and he'd like circled it and done flow chart back and it was so cute, and that's how we.
Speaker 1: Became boyfriend friend.
Speaker 2: It was like we were like, do you know how you send it in your six and you're like, will you've been my boyfriend? Yes? No, maybe think about it, get back to me tomorrow. And you had to like circle it and center back.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not sitting there just waiting and in fear that maybe it wasn't going to be a yes, so confident that yes. It was like, yeah, we're dating, this is it, it's happening.
Speaker 2: I knew how we were, but I always do this thing where I don't overthink something and then I regret it later. I press send on something because I'm like I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks and I press send, and I'm like, he thinks you're crazy.
Speaker 1: But also I think this is a really interesting conversation. This comes up quite a bit. I don't think you should just assume that you're dating. I think there has to be some conversation there, because, like we know that situation ships can go for a very long time.
Speaker 2: So was I three years was in a situation I still remember. I mean, like, look, we were dating, and this is going back. He didn't know that, but you were. No, it was the opposite.
Speaker 1: This is going back, like to the day when I was a bit of an asshole and like we were in a situation.
Speaker 2: Shit, we'd been dating.
Speaker 1: For quite a while and I just thought it was casual and I was like, you know what, even though I spend every day at his house, I was doing the guy thing. I was like, you know, I've met all his friends, I met his mom. But I was like, you know, but we're not committed, Like it's fine, we're still keeping this asual anyway, because we've never had a conversation about it.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 1: Remember this one day we were out and we ran into some people that he knew, and he was like oh, this is my girlfriend Laura and.
Speaker 2: Subscribe.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, just because we own a house together and have three children doesn't mean that we are getting married.
Speaker 2: Okay, I's obsessed with me. Well, the funniest thing was I was telling this story at the metup and this girl leans over and she's like, do you know when my eggs? Asked me? And I was like when she's like, I was literally in the middle of giving him a blowdrop his venis was in my mouth and he said, babe, want to be my girlfriend, and she's I was like, really doing a fierce job. Girl, you were on fire. Anyway, She looked up and she's like, Babe, like I'm still in the middle or something. And he's like, oh sorry, and she's like, okay, cool, yeah, late, let's do it. I love you too.
Speaker 1: I love you boo, Like you need to teach me your way. Anyway, Guys on that, let's get into the questions for today's episode.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to hit you with question number one.
Speaker 1: I got really drunk on the weekend guy, and something happened we went the meet up. I don't think she was but she should have been there because then maybe this wouldn't have happened. Okay, I got really drunk on the weekend, guys, and something happened.
Speaker 2: I ended up sleeping with my best mate, who is.
Speaker 1: A guy, And now we haven't spoken since, and I'm really really concerned about what to do. I don't have feelings for him like that. I don't know if he has feelings for me, and I haven't contacted him since.
Speaker 2: Help. Hmmmm, I mean we've all fucked him. You're not the first person. There are two people in this room that are guilty of that. I will not name names. Look, this is a I think this is not tricky at all. This gets tricky if you have feelings for him, but you said that you don't. You don't think he does, so I don't think this has to be an issue. I think this can be a non event. If it hasn't been brought up by either of you, I'd just cruise long. I don't think it has to be anything. People a couple of the time. If it's awkward when you see him, then yeah you're gonna say something. You'd be like, hey, look, that was fine, but maybe let's just like forget it and move on, or and not even say that, be like well, I was crazy, wasn't it? Well, and make a joke of it.
Speaker 1: I think the issue here is that she doesn't know whether or not he has feelings, Like she has no idea. So obviously they've gone out, they've had way too much to drink. And I again, I'm gonna say something first, which I was very guilty of my twenties. But you know what, Mama Laura here with the advice that is, if you do really stupid shit when you're drunk, consider not getting so drunk. And I know that that is not helpful in retrospect.
Speaker 2: Oh I was. My mono is if you do stupid shit when you're drunk, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: No, Because I think we can create a lot of allowances for ourselves and be like, oh I was drunk, I didn't mean it. And the reality is is like that behavior, you then have to deal with the guilt that you have. You then have to deal with the bad decision making. And I know it can all seem fun and fine and stuff in the moment and then you're like a lesson, have done that. But we do have a huge drinking culture in Australia. We have a binge drinking culture. And we do glorify it. I'm just gonna put it out there. If you think that you have issues with doing really stupid shit when you drink too much, consider drinking less.
Speaker 2: And I know that for myself.
Speaker 1: I went through that in my twenties and I have never been happier than what I am now when I don't drink as much as I used to.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Laura's on a drinking bandwagon. Laura, the question was.
Speaker 1: No, No, I know, And I'm gonna say this is not me to lecture you about drinking, but I just think like it's a big part of this and like, had you not been drunk, you wouldn't have slept with him. It lowers out you inhibitions. It makes us think that we want things that we don't actually want. It makes us do really stupid stuff, and then we can blame it on that and kind of get away with it. But the reality is, like, drinking doesn't make you fuck your friend. You fucked your friend.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. And listens your inhibitions, for sure, we all know that, and that can be a good thing. Sometimes it gives you a little bit of confidence. Maybe you can go and speak to that person that you're never gonna speak to. But yeah, what Laura's saying is right. Great things can happen, bad things can happen, but only you know how you act when you're drinking. But that is not what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: The other part of this, which I think is important to touch on, is like you do need to have a conversation. And I would think if I and when I have been in this position before, clear the air, but also then put some bath and in place, like you know, hey, that happened, probably shouldn't have happened. I love our friendship and I don't want anything more than that, because I do think that if things go unspoken, then maybe if he does have feelings for you, there could be a bit of hope that maybe it's going to lead into something. Or the next time you guys are together and you've had a few drinks, maybe he thinks that he can try it on again. Just make those boundaries super clear and then maybe you will still be able to have a.
Speaker 2: Good friendship out of it. We always say this communication is a key for anything. Like the reason people have fights, the reason people have issues in relationships or friendships is because people aren't communicating. But also what I want to add here is if there's any confusion, usually if anyone likes you, chances are they don't. And I'm not saying this is one hundred percent of the time, but if you're unsure of someone's feelings, usually it's because they're not interested. We as humans like to make it known how we feel, and if we have feelings of someone men, particularly unless he's very very introverted or shy men, if they want to speak to you, or see you, or hear from you, or sleep with you, you will usually know you'll get the communication. Even if he hasn't written to you saying that was fun, let's do it again, you would have been able to pick up a vibe. I think if you feel super uncomfortable about this and you know you don't want anything else one hundred percent what Laura said, just have that quick conversation. It could be in person, it could be in a text, it doesn't matter, but still trying to make it a big deal. If it's really not an issue to you and he hasn't said anything and you can see each other and be fine, I would not even have a serious conversation. I'll just make a little lull about it, be like, let's not do that again and move on. I think the bigger deal, you make it the bigger deal, it'll turn into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I agree, I do agree. I guess it just is if it is something that is a big deal to you, like, there is no harm in having those open conversations. And I guess at the end of the day, like only you know whether or not you can move on from something you know. There could be that this is the thing that breaks the relationship. It could be that you're like, Okay, well, you know what, maybe there is something there, or maybe there's something there for him, or maybe the relationship is different to what I expected that it was because realistically, we don't very often have sex with our friends unless there's the Suddain thing in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: And then how did it end up? I was fine, But that's because neither of us had any feelings, Like we had feelings for each other as a friendship. We're attracted to each other, but neither of us wanted anything, and so we just we would literally see each other the next time and it would be like nothing happened.
Speaker 1: But did you do this on multiple occasions or just one time only it was one night affair a few.
Speaker 2: I it wasn't a like, it wasn't a guarantee. We would see each other ten to fifteen times as friends and nothing, and then occasionally we'd just look up and it wasn't as spoken thing. It would just happen and then we wouldn't speak about it again. It was strange, but it works because we're both on the same wavelength.
Speaker 1: Was there someone who you'd been friends with for a long time though this is this girl's best friend.
Speaker 2: I had been friends with this person for yeah, a decent amount of time before we hooked up. We would Yeah, sometimes we would see each other for ages and nothing would happen because we were just friends. Then randomly would just look up. That was okay, because it's just what worked for us. We both knew. Neither of us wanted anything back to you. I think if you're that anxious about it, the only thing that's going to make I feel better is to have the conversation. Send a text, even if it's just like, Hey, the other night was fun, but we probably shouldn't do that again. If you're not interested, that's all we need. One line, a throwaway so that you're on even turf, and I even turf is not even a same.
Speaker 1: It's not a thing. But we can go with that. But I agree with what brit said. I think that the one part here is Brittan, you're saying, yeah, and then we hooked up, and then we it was fine, and then we hooked up again. I think for this person who's written in, if you do not want to hook up again, if you're like, this is causing me anxiety, I don't want this relationship. I don't want him to have the wrong impression. Tell him that set some boundaries. You can do it in a friendly way. It doesn't have to be like this is me setting boundaries, buddy. You can just be like, hey, I don't think that should have happened. I really love our friendship, and let's just not do that again, and let's pretend like it never happened.
Speaker 2: If you can question number two, amen, question number two. I just found out my best friend of fifteen years had a threesome with my brother and his girlfriend. What are you friend going this episode? We're all out together and seeing at my brother's. She went home earliers. She wasn't feeling it. I came home later and slept in bed with her. I came to find out three weeks later from a slip of the tongue from my brother that they had all had a threesome. Turns out she was feeling it. But wait, there's more. My best friend is married with kids. Do I confront her that she's married with children except with my brother and his girlfriend in my house? Or do I just pretend like I never found out, mate, ignorance is blessed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, I was going to say when this question first started, I was like, let your girlfriend live her best goddamn life. Oh, it makes it a whole lot more complicated when she's married and has children. I mean, obviously there's probably the potential that your friends with her husband, you probably.
Speaker 2: Know the kids really well.
Speaker 1: There's a whole other dynamic here that I think makes it a lot more difficult and puts a lot of pressure on this friendship and this relationship. I'm going to go back to the whole communication is key thing, I think, because there is more things that play here. If she was single and she just had sex with your brother or whatever, let a girl live. But because you are in a tricky situation now where you know a husband and you know her family dynamics. I think you can have a conversation with her about it and say you've put me in such a difficult situation by doing this, Like you know, I wish I didn't know. Obviously you didn't tell me, but like, this isn't something that's really surprising to me, And like is this the one off?
Speaker 2: Is this something that you are going to do? Does your husband know?
Speaker 1: Maybe try and get some insight into what is happening in this behavior.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a messy one, isn't it. Like I think that ultimately you're going to want to say something, Oh you wish you could unknow it, but you can't. You do know it. It's going to bubble inside, bubble under the surface. But I think that it's your best friend. I don't think going and a hack her. I think you can just go and say let her tell the story, Say hey, I know what happened with you know you or my brother? Do you want to talk to me about that? Like why did you do that? You don't know what's going on in her personal life. You don't know if she needs to just like need a friend, but let her talk to you about it really calmly, and hopefully you guys can actually have a discussion and get to the bondom of it and then say, look, I don't know really what to do here, Like are you going to tell your partner? Do you have this deep regret that you wish it never happened? You're going to move on? Because I don't think it's up to you to go and tell the partner. I think you need to have a conversation with her before you do that, because you don't know what's going on and it's going to cause havoc on a whole family. So step one, Yeah, I would probably just have a chatter and I'd be like, look, like I know, I know what happened. You want to talk about it, just see where it goes from there.
Speaker 1: And especially knowing that it is your best friend, Like I think that's the biggest part of this, and the fact that you probably have such a close relationship to her, You probably know so much about each other. But there's obviously some things that she's keeping, whether it be in her relationship or just in her sex life in general, And like Britz said, maybe they have an open relationship. Maybe there is more going on here that you don't fully know or appreciate, or she hasn't told you. She doesn't have to tell you, you know, even though you are her closest friend. We don't need to know every single thing that's happening in our friends' lives. We're allowed to have some secrets and some privacy, But if it's affecting your life, and if it's affecting your ability and your moral compass and all of those other things, then I think having a really honest and raw conversation around it and trying to understand things better from her perspective about how she feels about what's happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awkward for everybody.
Speaker 3: And then maybe husking not to sleep with your brother again and his girlfriend. But also have you had that conversation with your brother around like what happened? Like where did this come from? I think that there's you know, they had too much alcohol again A babe.
Speaker 2: Guys, bad decision making. Okay, next question, I'm actually really interested in your thoughts on this. Laura, partner and I have just found out we are expecting our first baby. We don't actually know what we are having just yet. He has a family tradition that every son in the family is called John. But I don't really want to call my son John. Nothing against the name, guys, is just not my style. I have so many fun, cool name ideas already that I'm so excited to choose. But my question is is it out of line for me to not want to follow his family tradition of calling our kid John. It means a lot to my partner, and I don't want to be an awful person and ruin the tradition. But I also feel like I have a say since I'm pushing it out of my vagina. Thanks, girls, I have a lot.
Speaker 1: Of feels about this. Okay, my number one is middle name? That shit, Just stick it in there as the middle name. You guys have to agree on a first name. If you don't want John and you're giving birth. You don't have to buy into every single family tradition that your partner has, because then you get what you want, get sidelines. So why not come to some sort of agreement that it's a middle name. Secondly, let's hope it's a girl. Thirdly, actually in my sister, So my sister's married and her partner in their family. Brock is like the family name. It's this family name that's been passed down generation to generation. And my brother in law's grandma, her name is Brock. You're right, because they were so hell bent on naming someone from that generation Brock, which, you know what, each to your own, but sometimes traditions aren't necessarily the best outcome. Well, you know my family tradition, his middle name is Mayo.
Speaker 2: Everyone. So my middle name is a family name, one child and every generation has to have it. And it's Mayo, as in, yes, the condiment. My middle name is Mayo. It's grown on me. I'll be honest, but I was a bit you know, I didn't know how I felt in the early days. And now I have to call one of my children Maya, which you know. I have notified Jordan, and he's you know, he's gonna roll with it, but he's not overly impressed. But I think for a first name, I get the tradition thing, and I get keeping a name in the found. But you absolutely have a right to call your child whatever you want to call it. I do think you need to come to a compromise, like it needs to be something that you both agree on. It has to be like you need to get to a name that you both agree on. But there is absolutely no reason you can't just use john as a middle name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think not to subscribe to the whole patriarchy thing. But the thing that is a bit frustrating in this, which is a reason that I think you can kind of debate the cause, is like, he gets a name, you're probably gonna take his last name. When you're married, you probably already have his last name.
Speaker 2: I've been greedy, broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that this is something that happens a lot. Like even when I had Marley, Matt and I didn't entirely agree on names, but Marley got Johnson, and at the time, obviously we're not married, so my last name is still Burne. And I was like, but you get the name, you get the Johnson, and I don't get anything if I don't get the first name. So that's me making a sacrifice. Otherwise she can be Marley Byrne Like, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: And he was like, okay, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: So I do think that there is already a huge tradition in the fact that majority of people take their father's last name, so I don't think that you necessarily have to subscribe to family tradition, which is that they should have the first name as well. So yeah, I do genuinely think that a middle name is probably the safest bet. But that's not to say that you're not going to hit some sort of like frustrating family conversations where you've gone against the grain because everyone's done what they're supposed to do this whole time, and kind of having kids is like the same as getting married or everyone is always going to have an opinion about how or what you should do. And I think if it's something that you feel really strongly about and you care about deeply, have those conversations with your husband, communicate with him how you feel about it, and then see what he says in response to that.
Speaker 2: I think the important thing here is just to do it in a really respectful way. Don't say you're crazy, we're not doing that. Get a life, keep dreaming. It's more like, look, I just don't resonate with the name. I don't love it, I don't have a connection to it. I would really like to look at putting that Inc's middle name and calling him this for this reason, and then, like Laura just said, if you need to continue the fire to slash argument, just present to him that he gets the last name and that's it. Plain Devil's advocate here.
Speaker 1: Though, One thing I think like maybe to consider is if you don't actually have an affinity to any names it's only because like you're like, oh they sound pretty or I like this, then maybe having a deeper understanding about why there is this connection to the name. Maybe it was someone within the family or there's some sort of lineage that's really important, not just that it's like, oh, the first son is all called John John junior John John John, but there might be a reason why in that family it's something that's really important. So, for an example, in our family, May, which is a middle name, is a name that's really important, and I think that maybe it's something to consider if there is a reason or there is a purpose behind the name and it has some really sentimental and heartfelt meanings for your husband, and on the other end of the scale, you're like, do you know what, it's only because I don't like the name or I like something a little bit better, then maybe consider that in your conversations. Definitely, I just want to add we're finished, but when not really finished.
Speaker 2: Definitely consider it. But also I'm still gonna stick to the thing where I'm still gonna stick to my point of and your point to the listener if you don't like it, If you don't like a name, I think that's reason enough. I rules are meant to be broken by. You have to look at that child and call that child its name for probably the next fifty sixty years. That is a long time to be saying, hey, John, if you don't like your name John.
Speaker 1: I always think it's so weird. You know how you see some names and you think, who looked at a baby a beautiful little baby and went, I'm gonna call this baby Kevin or Agatha or something or just like really old school names.
Speaker 2: But no, I think it's a generation name. So I think it's like I always think it's funny with evil. I'm a beautiful little baby boy, and you're like, I'm gonna call him Neville. But it's generational, so at the time you're like, amazing, that's a beautiful name, because everyone was called names like that. I just think it's now in our generation that if there were old school names. It's all I mean, they're making it comeback. Old school names are making it come back.
Speaker 1: But don't get me wrong, I like these names on grown adults. But it's like little baby Greg. Yeah, you know, it's just the It's like you need a name that kind of transitions throughout the whole Babe Bertha.
Speaker 2: Anyway, guys, that is us.
Speaker 1: This is our short sharp a quick, down and dirty episode. I mean it was a little bit dirty with the threeesomen thrown in there for a bit of spicy.
Speaker 2: And there was a blowjob where the boy said we be my girlfriend right when she was going down there. Romance that's what we're all about and modern day row. We will have.
Speaker 1: Our big meeting episode for you on Thursday. So yeah, sorry that we had to do the switcheroo on you this week, but we'll be back better than ever and keep those questions coming in guys to the Life Uncut podcast Instagram. Just put a heading at the top of the DM that says, ask I'm cut, keep your accidentally unfilters coming in. Keep you can't believe they said that, keep everything rolling in. Just make sure you put the heading ot the top if you aren't a part of the discussion group, all the meetup groups, and you're getting a little bit of fomo from the fact that all these people having fun.
Speaker 2: And meeting up. It's free, it's easy, it's a huge, very supportive, inclusive group. Men and women jump on board, and if you like the episode, tell your mom to dad, tonte Dog, te you friends who shared a love because we love that