Speaker 1: Wait, God, way up, wake up. It's six a m. In a kiss breakfast.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 3: What the hell is going down down?
Speaker 4: Bill?
Speaker 5: Hey Australia.
Speaker 6: It's Olivia Radrigo. Hey, I'm very stuck to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you're having me. I'm very excited.
Speaker 7: I'm a hug front of the show.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys.
Speaker 8: This is Benson Boone.
Speaker 5: I love kiss right your own kiss.
Speaker 1: He's like kiss breakfast.
Speaker 2: He's live No.
Speaker 1: Morning, the Chemist Warehouse. Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerard.
Speaker 8: Hello, who are you going?
Speaker 1: I'm good man A good day yesterday? And oh no, where where was that? What were you doing?
Speaker 4: Amy?
Speaker 5: I was like, what's happening? I was okay.
Speaker 1: I was actually at home.
Speaker 5: I was sending an email and I knew what was coming and it just scared the be Jesus out of me.
Speaker 1: You forgot, Yeah, absolutely forgot.
Speaker 5: But I was. I was just at home on my own. But were you out in public?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was on a very busy street in the middle of the city. Actually, I ah really funny to watch. I was lining up. We were about to go into a meeting that started at two. Everyone was out in the front. I reckon. I was with about fifteen people and then it started going off and you saw everyone it's like we forgot Yeah. Yeah, looking about one dude though, and he didn't even have an old phone. Didn't go off, Brooklyn?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well some didn't go off. If it's so, you're saying you had a newer phone, a.
Speaker 1: Couple of years old, like it wasn't pre what was it pre twenty ninety.
Speaker 9: Yeah, instead of saying if you didn't go off, you've probably got an older phone, or you haven't done like updates to your phone, or there's apparently six percent of towers were in maintenance yesterday. But if it was right next to you that I have applied.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey the pom yours didn't go off?
Speaker 10: Nah, and this happened in the UK as well. My alerts never go off.
Speaker 1: Ah. Well, no one cares trying to kill you title wave, No one cares. What about you, Brooklyn? Where were you?
Speaker 9: I was just sitting at home, pretty uneventful, but go off right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know if you've heard the conspiracies, let's flick them through TikTok last night man. Not things addictive by the.
Speaker 5: Way, No, No, that's why I physically can't have the app because you just go into like a weird vortex and you lose hours of your life.
Speaker 1: Yes, just flick. But anyway, this dude's got a theory. Let's see how everyone's feeling today after it went off.
Speaker 11: This alert is going to be at a pitch one degree off, one megaherts off. It's going to set something off my COVID jabs. It's going to make me feel really sick. This is a test for those who forced everyone to get the jab. Let's go back to the good old COVID days where Daniel Andrews the fucking dog. I hope it goes a lot from acturbation disturbation overnight. Bang, you're going to get lockdown. Everyone would to crack the shits, but the media for weeks and weeks there's a bad pandemic coming. Oh it's coming, is coming. Now it's happening again with the ozolun system. Certain mainstream media outlets are saying, make sure your phone's on, make sure it works, don't turn your phone off. What a crock of shit. They don't care about you and me, the common people. It's all a bigger gender.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, maybe he's got a point there, okaybe some people are feeling different today after the tone set off the COVID jab.
Speaker 5: Imagine if you actually just came down with the flu today by coincidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, if you feel different today, and you want to back up old mate thirteen one oh six' five if you reckon the alert set off YOUR covid, Joke Lucky.
Speaker 5: Nat didn't GET covid. Today she's already got.
Speaker 1: Hers yeah you're.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, YEAH i feel fine.
Speaker 1: Today no one feels.
Speaker 5: DIFFERENT i woke up and didn't really want to come to, work But.
Speaker 9: I'm Thinking lisa from The. MOUNTAINS i want to know how she's feeling.
Speaker 1: Today, yeah please call. IT i love these, guys by the, Way, like why AM i going to listen to some dickhead that probably didn't finish year nine that reckons he knows everything about the agenda and the.
Speaker 6: Illuminati But, mikey we're mainstream.
Speaker 5: Media you're part of the problem of, course where you're back for.
Speaker 1: Government, yeah they're telling us what to. Say, yeah all, right on the, show your chance to become one thousand dollars? Rich have we got our pop? Quiz at seven and? Eight a brand New AM i going a, hell one of our listeners has been keeping a big secret that could end his. Relationship love. That, oh celebrity Psychic Georgina walker's coming on and let's Do trady Versus Lady Louis Tomlinson. Live you could get those, tickets all, right so call if you want to play thirteen one oh six. Five that's our. Number ladies and.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen LET'S.
Speaker 5: I want to start to, say.
Speaker 1: All, right let's Do trady Versus. Lady your chance to go and See Louis Tomlinson Live.
Speaker 5: Brook good, Morning, hello good.
Speaker 12: Morning how are?
Speaker 5: You how? Good how are you very?
Speaker 6: Well thank? You do you.
Speaker 5: Work as a service advisor at a MECHANICS i?
Speaker 13: Do?
Speaker 5: Yes would you drive A Pergio hybrid three double o'?
Speaker 14: Eight?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yeah in a relationship for four, years you're on the twenty Four so that's. Nice. NOW i was going to ask if you had, kids but hold, Off.
Speaker 15: No not.
Speaker 5: Yet those things are, lovely but they will change the trajrection of your.
Speaker 4: Life, yeah, no not.
Speaker 16: Yet AND i want to.
Speaker 5: Know about this locked. Knee it's saying that you have had a locked knee and it's stuck in a bent position and it's being away for three.
Speaker 6: Years, no not three.
Speaker 13: Years that's my. Bad, sorry, no, no, no three.
Speaker 17: Weeks i'm going to, say, gee.
Speaker 1: So years walk or?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 17: WELL i can kind of. It it's a bit of a. Hobble So i've been kind of walking on, crutches but they're at oil. In YEAH i did it PLAYING i did it playing. Netble BUT i literally cannot bend it at, all and it is driving me, crazy like trying to sleep at, night and you know it's STRAIGHT i cannot straighten. It i'm on a pillow every night with.
Speaker 6: It unlock.
Speaker 17: It possibly, surgery but we're still trying to go down.
Speaker 12: That, yeah you, Know, broth, well.
Speaker 5: That concerns me because you're twenty, four so you're still like a young whipper snapper and if you're and netball, INJURIES i am forty NOW i identify as a forty year old AND i am still trying to play. NETBALL i played twice a week for The. DIAMONDS i Pretend i'm playing for them the other. Day, yeah BUT i have noticed that my knees are very sore. Afterwards my knees and my lower back like quite. Jarring.
Speaker 17: Yeah i've been off for eight months with a back injury as.
Speaker 5: Well it's not a stormy, yeah BUT i love. IT i Bet brook loves it.
Speaker 1: Too is netball like one of the worst ones for your knees and stuff because it stopped? Start, YEAH i.
Speaker 5: Don't think it's a great one for your body unless you're. Playing, yeah unless.
Speaker 17: You, NO i think it's time to.
Speaker 18: Stop.
Speaker 5: No all, right weighing in at sixty five, kges It's brook with the crook. Knee, yeah.
Speaker 1: Good Luck. Brook all. Right, Hey, paul you are our, trader you're a, painter you're married with three, kids got A Toyota. Highlarks, hey tell us when you're a trade school you're doing a bit of a wall propper class and some sword fighting With stanley. Knives what happened not the sword fighting you were, thinking good.
Speaker 15: Body, yes we were at a trade school and we were doing a wallpaper class and we all decided to do WHAT i suppose boys, do and we're playing sword fight games and sort Of carabbean sort of pirates and one of the GUYS i didn't realize that he had the blade extended and actually slashed one of my colleagues.
Speaker 9: Throats so it was, okay, yeah, yeah he Was actually he was actually all.
Speaker 15: RIGHT i ended up having nine, stitches missed the jugular by about sort of Eight meli. Beaters.
Speaker 5: YEAH i was going to say if they if you get an, artery that guy's.
Speaker 15: Gone, yeah he was.
Speaker 4: Gone so.
Speaker 15: Wow the teacher's obviously. Panic and then they tried to obviously get us all to tell who actually slashed our colleague's.
Speaker 13: Throat but as a as.
Speaker 15: A school, crew we actually all bonded together and we refused to tell the teacher until we were guaranteed that the our colleague wouldn't be kicked out of.
Speaker 1: School love? That how good is it like when you stick together as a. CLASS i remember being in primary school AND i just tipped a chair. OVER i thought it was, funny and the teacher would not let us leave the whole class until someone owned up to tip the chair. OVER i didn't known, Up the whole class didn't know. Up we just sat there for.
Speaker 5: Hours you know that sounds like my three children as, well at them on the lounge ones for three, hours Because i'm, like whose packets of whose packet of chip is? At otherwise you're just going to sit here and that none of them snitched on each.
Speaker 1: Other you're kind of proud of that.
Speaker 5: Though it's kind of cute and very. Annoying so you're all.
Speaker 1: Grounded one hundred and ten. Kilos it's The stanley slush, Up. Paul god, Like, paul lady's got your.
Speaker 5: Questions let's hit it all, Right good, Luck. Paul what is the name Of audi's version Of Tiny teddies.
Speaker 19: Version Of Teddy?
Speaker 8: Aldi not the Car aldi.
Speaker 13: Version, NO i can't tell you that.
Speaker 5: One, yeah so It's Teddy, tots, right unless unless you shop At, audi you wouldn't have known. That i'm not An audi, person BUT i like friends of mine who Love audi don't shop anywhere. Else LIKE i think you're one or the.
Speaker 20: Other.
Speaker 1: YEAH i remember when they first opened, up actually in our area that we grew up in was one of the. First and it just it just always gets to me that they're sitting down, well and.
Speaker 5: They don't pack your. Bag they just throw it and you have to pack it.
Speaker 1: YOURSELF i just stand up to a lazy. Bugger, No i'm.
Speaker 5: Okay with them sitting all, Right. Paul question number, two what shape is a princess cut?
Speaker 13: Diamond princess cut?
Speaker 1: Diamond what?
Speaker 12: Shape it's sort of like a hexticon.
Speaker 15: Shape it could boy step into a.
Speaker 5: Triangle oh, no it's a square square, yeah all, right.
Speaker 1: And so far, nothing so.
Speaker 5: FAR i don't know if he's gonna get this one. Either explain the viral makeup trend called.
Speaker 15: Imaxing imaxing that when they were having away at the.
Speaker 21: Bone, no that's a lot.
Speaker 5: Smack see, yeah they try and break their own jaw or. Something i'm axing is making the eye color pop by using specific eye shadow. Colors all, right.
Speaker 1: Hold in the. Mate yeah they call that bone. Smashing that stuff that the boys are doing with the hammers yet. Horrific hold in, there, man because we might get to a. Tiebreaker Brook all, right here we.
Speaker 17: Go, yeah, okay all.
Speaker 1: Right The Boston Red. Sox they're a team in Which American sporting? League what kind of sport is?
Speaker 13: It?
Speaker 1: Oh Boston Red?
Speaker 17: Baseball well, yeah?
Speaker 21: Good?
Speaker 6: Yeah is that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah well? Done, hey you're going to See Louie tomlinson on his Is how did we get? Here at world to a? Ticket it's at ticket tech dot com dot. Congratulations all, right we'll play again this time. Tomorrow, okay and now it's a quarter past.
Speaker 9: Six, yeah there's this guy going viral because he is such a, great great boyfriend to his girlfriend Is. Australian he's actually putting all you schmucks.
Speaker 8: Like you might eat a.
Speaker 1: Shame that's not. HARD i will.
Speaker 8: Tell you what he's doing is so. Great, next, alright that's coming.
Speaker 1: Up kiss, Breakfirst Mikey brooklyn and. Drug well you're doing it For Chempist. Squarehouse good.
Speaker 9: MORNING i would love to hear what you guys think of, this especially You, amy if this is the kind of dedication you'd like from a. Partner, Right This australian guy's going. Viral his Name's Aaron boundy and he has started getting up early so that he can accompany his girlfriend when she goes on her morning. Run and we're not just talking like you, know seven, am six, am four. Am she's heading.
Speaker 5: Out that's actually so.
Speaker 9: Sweet, Yeah and it's because she got, into, like you, know a running with someone while she was on a run at one, point so he got scared and, said, well, NO i want to protect you have a.
Speaker 1: Listen what now.
Speaker 11: Do you call?
Speaker 1: This sage, SAID i want to do my long runs on A. FRIDAY i, said that'll be.
Speaker 4: Fun we'll do long run On.
Speaker 1: Friday turns out the long run on The friday starts at four, am fucking. Freezing, Okay so he gets, up rides along, her her rides along as she's, running as.
Speaker 9: She is, running AND i mean news Dot COM's even done a story on, him and his quote, is it's a little bit easier on my mind knowing that she's, Safe isn't that so S.
Speaker 5: I always think about that poor. LADY i don't remember where it, was but remember when she went out for a. Run she was in her early fifties or, something and she went out for a run on A sunday and she got taken and she got. Murdered AND i always have that in the back of my. Mind WHEN i used to walk at nighttime as, well and THEN i was, like, oh it would be so easy just to swipe me off the side of the.
Speaker 1: Road Was Samantha. Murphy, yeah they never found her BECAUSE i know you're you're a, walker, no not, Running but you beat me in a running. RACE i, did, ye see, that. Socials but so when you go and, walk you're, alone and you go somewhere quiet or.
Speaker 5: WELL i try and stay local in my suburb AND i just do like the hills and, stuff So i'm never further than ten minutes from, home but there's that many you, know round, them and hills and. Whatnot BUT i used to walk at night time because it was the only TIME i could do, It and NOW i don't because my husband certainly isn't running alongside me keeping me.
Speaker 1: Safe this guy's getting fit at the same. TIME i don't know about the whole thing of exercising with your. Partner do you like going to the gym with your partner?
Speaker 5: Them, well they say it's good for your sex life and. WHATNOT i, die, well because you're just like working out in the endorphins and.
Speaker 8: That you go home and do. It, yeah that's the.
Speaker 5: THING i kind of try and Get ryan to come for a walk with.
Speaker 1: Me you might do, it, nah, yeah third one six. Five if you want to, comment maybe you work out size With, alana will walk. Together, okay that'd be, it apart from you, know in the exercise and then, oh don't in the. Bedroom BUT i wouldn't want to go to the gym with.
Speaker 5: Her, yeah AND i don't know if she can work up a sweat when it goes for two.
Speaker 1: Minutes that's that's, generous, really it's thirty seconds or the good old one. THRUSH i quite often see you are walking around with your.
Speaker 5: Part, yeah me and my, fiance we go for walks all the. Time, nice we get to catch, up but, yeah no going to the.
Speaker 9: Gym get to the catch, up but don't you catch? Up like every day at home he.
Speaker 6: GOES i go to work earlier than.
Speaker 5: Him if you must know our, SCHEDULE i get rome he's still at. Work he goes straight from the work from work to the gym because he's a. Boxer he's then there for like three hours and then when he gets home from, That i'll, say let's go for a walk to all are talking and, yeah but We at one point he tried to like p team me at the.
Speaker 6: Gym oh AND i.
Speaker 7: Just like the first couple of, TIMES i was really.
Speaker 5: Good and then after a while he was, like all, right now a burpie or whatever he, said.
Speaker 7: AND i just, went nuh, no what the?
Speaker 5: Hell, yeah they're disgusting with a.
Speaker 1: Pet it's a different. Relationship you'll just stand up fighting with him because you won't want to do the bird.
Speaker 7: And a pt LIKE i don't want to embarrass. Myself and, yeah it was Him i'm just, like.
Speaker 22: Nah i'm not doing it all, right twenty two past, Six time to do the birthday.
Speaker 1: Wheel if it's your birthday, today give us a call on thirty one oh six. Five what is that the twenty eighth Of. July so you're going to spin our? Wheel? Oh your winner? Prize, yeah happy birthday. Today let's get you on for the birthday wheel on thirteen one oh six. Five you're On Kiss Breakfast Mikey brooklyn And Amy. Druid good, morning.
Speaker 6: It's my.
Speaker 5: Birthday it's good.
Speaker 1: Morning you're On Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn. Amy time for our birthday will at half past, Six happy birthday to you today for the twenty eighth Of.
Speaker 5: July, yeah so a soldier boy is. SICK i was gonna say sixty three thirty six today.
Speaker 8: Boy will Soldier?
Speaker 5: White?
Speaker 8: Superman, oh.
Speaker 1: What's a? Superman it was a? Term what did it? Mean? Yeah Now i'm getting those.
Speaker 6: SHAKES i don't know what you're All, yeah the, Dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a.
Speaker 8: Thing so it's his, Day. Superman that.
Speaker 1: Home it's about bed sheets being stuck on your.
Speaker 5: Being, okay Don Dinah, white you know THE ufc, guy he's fifty seven a White, yeah, Oh. Dana dana would.
Speaker 1: Say Donna amy back you out though if you call It Donare.
Speaker 5: Lloyd alex's pseudo old friend is thirty three? Today would you like?
Speaker 23: Her?
Speaker 8: Ally?
Speaker 10: YEAH i mean, Honest i'm not giving a much thought for the last fifteen years or.
Speaker 5: So but he.
Speaker 6: Did he did have a.
Speaker 10: Post, wait, no, no you're getting a confused To Cheryl. Cole different, people not the same person they, Though, yeah very, Different they're actually?
Speaker 5: Different, well, Yeah i'm going to google her after.
Speaker 1: This are they actually?
Speaker 6: Different one's like a one different?
Speaker 7: People woe was In Girls?
Speaker 1: Allowed we don't know Your british?
Speaker 5: Crap the wait shearload And cheryl co side by, side.
Speaker 8: One of whom has a child With Liam.
Speaker 10: Payne one of them.
Speaker 1: Doesn't, oh, okay who's Hot? Amy?
Speaker 5: Oh Sheryl cole is very very good. Hooking that's WHO i thought it, was.
Speaker 1: Both of, them both of.
Speaker 5: Them, yeah she's thirty three day And Jackie, oh the former First lady of The United states in ninety. Seven today she was a stylicon she was on this. Day alice In wonderland movie was, released the very first one in ninety fifty, one and it was the start Of World War.
Speaker 1: ONE i don't have any sound effects for, no we can do a gun Sound.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Dudes are good with gun sound. Effects if you.
Speaker 5: Know that was not, Good i'll do it Prop, okay you.
Speaker 1: Always do the hend do your best, one, yeah best? Best turn?
Speaker 5: Down, yeah turn the music.
Speaker 24: Again.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's grabbing his.
Speaker 13: You do.
Speaker 8: It we're not claiming to be good.
Speaker 2: To know.
Speaker 7: He's still Going what is it a bubble?
Speaker 1: Gun i've clearly never been in a. War it's such a fairy wouldn't a?
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 1: No, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Chelsea it's your? Birthday, Hey, Chelsea.
Speaker 6: Hey, Chelse, Hello happy.
Speaker 5: Birthday thank. You how old are you?
Speaker 17: Turning i'm twenty, two such a.
Speaker 5: Young age and you got your whole life ahead of. You are you doing anything?
Speaker 17: Fun i'm Going queensland in like thirty.
Speaker 12: Minutes let escape you.
Speaker 1: There? Okay what are you doing up In? Queensland i'm Going Movie?
Speaker 18: World oh so?
Speaker 9: Good you KNOW i went there last, summer, right And i've never really been any of the theme, parks AND i thought it would be fun to go to Sea world like.
Speaker 8: One is so. BAD i mean it's good if you've got, kids, right it would be.
Speaker 1: Good just two k guys At Sea.
Speaker 8: WORLD i really regretted not going To Movie.
Speaker 1: World, alright well enjoy Movie, well let's spin that wheel for. You here We.
Speaker 10: Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 5: Right number?
Speaker 10: Three number Three, chelsea you are going To Long Haul. Festival it's coming To, Melbourne sydney And brisbane This. JANUARY K brown And Casey. Muskraves is that Only australian. Shows you can get your tickets now From. Tickettak well, done.
Speaker 8: Thank, you no.
Speaker 1: Worries now before you, go you got to pick our birthday, Song. Brooklyn you got a new a new? One, yeah what's?
Speaker 8: That my new?
Speaker 9: One yesterday was sitting Around chelsea trying to figure out What Justin timberlake's best ever song.
Speaker 1: Was so what you guys do after the. Show we do that.
Speaker 9: And we came up With we listened to them all AND i think this is It crime A River Justin.
Speaker 5: Timberlake isn't this him throwing shade At. Prittey that's.
Speaker 8: TRUE i should have boycotted for, that.
Speaker 1: All, Right so you can go that. Weave we've got our. Carryover it didn't win, yesterday.
Speaker 5: AND i don't Think chelsea's going to pick it, either.
Speaker 4: On the.
Speaker 17: Radio you know what's telling him.
Speaker 5: MAN i don't want you.
Speaker 17: Back, YES i like that one.
Speaker 1: Today here we, go let's play it for.
Speaker 8: Them were, great so that's why it got so. Big it's so good.
Speaker 1: And for a one hit, wonder it's the one hit wonders of the, best Like Gang damn Style Macarenah. God, yeah all, right let's play that and we should have that as one of.
Speaker 5: Them you can do semi automatic moves in it when you're.
Speaker 1: Dancing let's do first. Calls anything on your mind this? Morning we want to hear From. Uka call us up thirteen one o six. Five what do you want to talk about For tuesday? Morning thirteen one oh six. Five that's our number for first, Calls and here we, Go aimen playing right now here on a, Kiss good morning and first. Calls, now if you want to get On aaron chat to us on thirteen one oh six, five just tell us what you're thinking. About you can say whatever you want right. Now third one six' five will Go. To, Bear hello, Bear morning, Good morning, hey man what do you want to? Talk? About?
Speaker 4: Bear man i've just got a lot about that guy that.
Speaker 18: Went.
Speaker 4: VIRAL man i.
Speaker 1: Love that, oh yeah so he's running alongside his girlfriend every day at four am, a legend so keep. Us, SAFE yeah i tell.
Speaker 4: YOU what i tell. You what i'm sitting next to my partner and she's. Sitting there she said, TO me i want to Run The New. York marathon, i'm like, all, right well let's. Do It and i'm probably one hundred and twenty Ko or, NORWEGIAN guys, A right. O'll run so when when she started, a, TRAINING man i did the. SAME thing i jumped on the bike and she RAN and. I rode everything will be.
Speaker 5: And BEAR can, i ask did you obviously get the health benefits from it? As well did you lose?
Speaker 10: Some?
Speaker 4: Weight, no really not, really no really.
Speaker 5: Just cycling the whole time and.
Speaker 1: Cycling is it good for? Losing weight cycling.
Speaker 5: Now any form? Of, exercises, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's different levels though that'll burn. More.
Speaker 5: Fur yeah, of course running is definitely going to.
Speaker 1: Shred you so you were doing that, every, morning man BUT four i am?
Speaker 8: As, well, YEAH four.
Speaker 4: I am like sometimes when, we did she'd have to do about like thirty. Six keys we'd have to start a three or four in.
Speaker 5: The morning, And WAIT can, i ask has she run the, marathon.
Speaker 4: Now Yes Especially New. York marathon just Running The Gold. Coast marathon she's an. Absolute. Weapon man oh what.
Speaker 5: A legend and a good man.
Speaker 1: You are was there a part of you there when that alarm was? Going off, You're, like arthur.
Speaker 5: WHAT have i signed?
Speaker 15: Up for?
Speaker 4: Corneas hell, but no lover, is, love mate not.
Speaker 8: A problem i.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling. In man.
Speaker 5: Thanks legends, All, right naomi what do you want to? Chat?
Speaker 8: About, hi Guy na.
Speaker 12: I'm good. I'm good i'm nearing my way. To WORK but i just wanted to comment on this guy about the saying the were they going to blow us up with?
Speaker 5: The son oh this IS the os alert. Conspiracy guy we.
Speaker 1: Want to hear.
Speaker 11: Him, again yeah he's going to be at a pitch one degree off when, megaherds off it's going you set something off WITH the. Covid jabs it's going to make you feel.
Speaker 1: Really sick how are you? FEELING today.
Speaker 13: I.
Speaker 12: Feel fine this. Is ridiculous where is the government going to get all their? Money from we pay all this. Tax money they're going to not have any money if we.
Speaker 6: All die if, we're, there, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yesterday a lot of people turned their phone off though they genuinely believe that the government was up.
Speaker 5: TO something i went to the post office just to send some packages and the lady behind the counter, was like turn your. Phone OFF and i was like Really, What YEAH and i was, like why she goes because they're, tracking YOU and, i, said ah and they've been tracking me, For years like anywhere. You go there's cameras in, shopping centers on, the road there's facial recognition walking, into. Restaurants, Pubs yeah and, she's like, they listen, they LISTEN and i, was, like yeah IT'S actually.
Speaker 1: I find it helpful if.
Speaker 5: They, listen well, you know like if you have having, a conversation you're like talking to a GIRLFRIEND saying i really want some chocolate, bed sheets, you know like the, bamboo ones blah. Blah blah you watch in like the, Next hour i'll be on Socials and i'll just be getting spammed with chocolate bamboo, bed sheets and you like?
Speaker 6: That, Helpful, yes yes that's.
Speaker 1: So true They know oni like if the government wanted wanted to kill us all it doesn't even make, any sense but then there'd be no tax dollars to collect from.
Speaker 9: Us exactly, you know then they don't have to pay senter link hey for our medicare like it in.
Speaker 8: The, end, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay brooklyn so you're in on, this stuff, conspiracy theorist start doing it in.
Speaker 9: Your, news yeah just about at, The end i'll ditch sport and just put conspiracies in.
Speaker 5: That space catching Up with adam's shoulder, after this, all Right.
Speaker 1: Here's, Scott Hello.
Speaker 5: Hey scott oh here, you go.
Speaker 1: Good mate? What's up? NOT much i just.
Speaker 21: Wonder ring i'm just telling you GUYS that I am Orgi.
Speaker 2: In newcastle so we don't get your radio station, Up THERE well i, don't ANYWAY but i want my Way to Sydney and i'll just EVERY time i want the Way to sydney a lot of in and listen to your radio station in.
Speaker 4: Your program these guys.
Speaker 13: ARE good i love, It.
Speaker 1: You, SCOTT so i got this little thing Called the iHeart. Radio app it's free if you, download, it mate you could hear us anywhere. Every morning you could tune in.
Speaker 13: That.
Speaker 5: Way yeah what's IT Called I Heart? I, heart yeah It's an. iHeart app you can listen to kiss anywhere basically.
Speaker 8: Even overseas i'll try and.
Speaker 23: Get that be sure where.
Speaker 5: Were you yesterday When the osler, Went, OFF scott i.
Speaker 2: Was sitting, at home and you, KNOW what i knew it was going. To, happen yeah and it's still still.
Speaker 1: Scared me it's, that noise. Isn't it have we still got it? From? Yesterday yeah that like it was very, Jarring.
Speaker 8: That yeah but it's designed to be.
Speaker 5: Your, attention yeah That's, THE actually i definitely felt like it was louder than the volume on my phone normally Goes like i've always got my volume Up when i'm watching videos or anything. Like that never has it sound as loud as it. Did, yesterday yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Weird that they even if your phone was, on silent it was still going, to, work right because it's they're in. The setting it's set.
Speaker 5: Off vaccine we're all going to, grow legs.
Speaker 1: Third legs if you want to comment on any, of that you can call us on thirty one oh. Six, five okay CROW, at nat. You're up. Celebrity gossip, what's yeah.
Speaker 5: Which celebrity has been caught going on a date with two different women just?
Speaker 6: Hours apart what's?
Speaker 23: Going on all?
Speaker 8: Laughing out?
Speaker 1: SO funny i have.
Speaker 7: No idea it's very distracting though.
Speaker 1: It is? Isn't it you're gonna yell at THEM when i turn? This, OFF no i.
Speaker 6: DON'T yell i literally, SAID before i. Don't yell it requires too much effort.
Speaker 8: From me how would you describe?
Speaker 4: It then?
Speaker 8: Not yelling it's more. Stern, stern yeah you'll be lies.
Speaker 6: AROUND here i definitely.
Speaker 5: Don't yell do you not yell? IN relationships, I, No no i'm not.
Speaker 7: A yeller it's Just too i'm, A stonewaller.
Speaker 1: I think, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: That's, worse yeah there, in silence the. Real owl that's actually.
Speaker 5: More annoying i'd rather be.
Speaker 6: Yelled At oh i'm a bit. Chip kiss.
Speaker 8: Celebrity news.
Speaker 1: Like, that, okay crow what are you following?
Speaker 6: This hour so You Know, bailey SMITH the.
Speaker 5: Afl player, oh yeah he's the long blonde, hair one the, Whole, one yes the one who Briefly Dated tammy hembro. Last, year well he's a bit of a womanizer and he's been caught out doing SOMETHING that, I mean i think a lot of men probably, have done but you'd hate to be caught out. For this so basically there's this post of him with a girl and they've taken like a mirror, selfie, Together right but then this girl discovered that the same day he had taken in the, same outfit just, hours afterward a photo with another.
Speaker 6: Girl in the. Same, mirror like so.
Speaker 5: He's gone on a date with these two women just hours apart and taken photos with both, of them and they've eventually he. Found out and then he's also kind of responded to, it now basically admitting that he stuffed up and he put he had a question box On his instagram asking for date, night recommendations and someone replied places with, no mirrors and he reposted it, and said fair shout because it's quite, clearly exact, same outfit exact. Same, location yeah exhausting a like three hours apart is. Crazy work good.
Speaker 1: FOR him i really. LOVE that, i mean he's a. Hot dude all the chicks, love him and he's taken full advantage. Of it instead settling down and getting, a girlfriend, he's, Going well i'm going to go on many dates in.
Speaker 5: One day expect me to, Say this but is there anything wrong? With that if he's not dating any of, them exclusively what's wrong with?
Speaker 6: Doing?
Speaker 5: THAT nothing i have a, dated too gone on two dates in One day mikey in your single, PRIME era.
Speaker 1: I don't think in. ONE day i do remember trying to line, one up or it would HAVE been i would have met, a girl had, to drink and then gone and met another girl on how. To drink but it. Never HAPPENED but i had a mate that was. A fiend did do worse, than that like he'd sleep with two girls in. One, Night no i'm proud.
Speaker 6: Of it, OH you I think i know what you make just reeks?
Speaker 8: Of that do you girls really find that?
Speaker 5: Like yuck especially if you're the second girl common in?
Speaker 1: Your? Community problem?
Speaker 9: WHAT well i mean if everyone's like, into it there's no problem, if.
Speaker 6: Like but there. Is issue there is definitely. A high no girl wants to be as we call it.
Speaker 5: Sloppy, seconds yeah.
Speaker 8: You're thinking it.
Speaker 6: Does truth.
Speaker 9: It's like as as women you like think and, fair enough but you put so much value onto sex and men.
Speaker 8: Just DON'T can i ask.
Speaker 6: A, question though would you do that to someone? You Respect? Mike, yes no you.
Speaker 5: Go see men view sex because you're doing with. Other men it's more animalistic to. You Guys, but mikey who has sex, WITH women i think correct for thirty second because it's different one one now, of course, of course Good. Morning, alana yes because it's a different thing. That's happening, IT'S more i, don't know we see sex as more, romantic women so whereas you guys see it as just we're Getting.
Speaker 9: Some yeah if you're going on like, first dates, it's, like, well yeah we might have sex twice in, one day like it would it.
Speaker 1: Means, Nothing, LOOK brooklyn i, get Yup but i'm telling. Your note chick wants to Know that i'm talking about did it with, another girl then did it with like.
Speaker 6: An hour before and.
Speaker 5: HASN'T showered i would, be absolutely.
Speaker 6: Hasn't showered, thing like just give.
Speaker 5: It at least like a white give it a, bird bar to give it a.
Speaker 1: Bird bar from the Love.
Speaker 12: Of.
Speaker 5: God alright moving On To, kevin howard who's forty, seven nowadays and he said that there's one big thing he's noticed since, getting older something that's changed.
Speaker 6: About him he Was Telling jimmy fallon.
Speaker 25: ABOUT it i like, to DRINK but i can't do it THE way i. Used to like there was a time where it was drinking crazy crazy and you wake up early in the morning and you right.
Speaker 8: Back at your DAY like i.
Speaker 11: NEED it i.
Speaker 8: NEED it i need some time to.
Speaker 25: Recover now by the way your, face changes like you know you, wake up you don't look. The same my feet, are swollen which is.
Speaker 1: Getting me that's.
Speaker 5: So true EVERY time i have a, big NIGHT now i will wake up it Looks like i've got elephant titus of. The ankles and my whole face is, so puffy like my eyelids, are puffy my fingers go a little, bit chubby. So dry do you want to look at yourself in the mirror first thing in, the morning when you hungover, and think how does my partner still? Love Me because i've done that Before where i've woken up and, gone wow and my hair gets. Hung over it's.
Speaker 1: All matted my hair gets, hung over.
Speaker 7: It does.
Speaker 6: It's dry my skin's hung over. Like, it yeah you're.
Speaker 5: SO dehydrated i feel like in. YOUR twenties i could mount drink and get up the next day and go for. MORE drinks i need like three solid days to. Recover, now yeah the, first day don't even talk to me.
Speaker 1: If you never, Stop though no do?
Speaker 17: For, me yeah?
Speaker 1: Not Anymore, bloody mary Really. Bloody, MARY yeah i KEEP saying i want to start the show every day with A, bloody mary.
Speaker 6: And we keep saying no one else.
Speaker 7: Wants that?
Speaker 8: You think can you?
Speaker 5: Make one i'll drink it. With, you, YEAH yeah.
Speaker 1: I could get.
Speaker 9: In Tomorrow maybe fridays could Be bloody yeah.
Speaker 7: Like that oh you're into?
Speaker 8: It, TOO yeah i love Bloody bloody mary? This morning yeah, you off?
Speaker 1: You go, all right let's do the. Pop queens one thousand bucks could be. Yours calling if you want to, play, thirteen, one o six? Or five good luck?
Speaker 5: Quiz quiz, all right here.
Speaker 1: We go let's get your shot on one thousand bucks to kick Off. Your tuesday terry is. Our Contestant, Morning. Morning terry you know that phone? Is terrible are? YOU there i?
Speaker 23: Am here can you?
Speaker 8: Hear? Me yeah, It's, okay yeah.
Speaker 1: That'll do you don't want to miss, Your opportunities so here, We, go terry nice. And loud amy's got. Your questions let's hit.
Speaker 5: It, All right, Good. Luck terry question. Number One which mexican fast food chain is abbreviated TO g Yg And blue ivey is the daughter of which superstar Musician, No idea which royal was a guest Judge On sunday nights Episode Of Master. Chef australia what.
Speaker 6: Color Is The?
Speaker 5: What's?
Speaker 1: Up logo?
Speaker 4: The?
Speaker 5: WhatsApp yes name a Song BY, Charlie, Xcx No, tom Hollands, spider man Who Is peter parker's? Best Friend.
Speaker 23: Um, nah terrible WHICH reality tv show is famous for having a, Diary Room? Big brother yeah?
Speaker 1: We go you got?
Speaker 6: Too Too.
Speaker 5: Gyg Terry is Guzman and Gomez Gooz. Many gomez beyonce is the Mother Of. Blue Ivy meghan markle was the royal guest Judge On. Master chef you Got The? What's? Up? Logo right any Song BY Charlie xcx apple guests, BOOM clap i, love it fancy blah, Blah Blah, tom Hollands, Spider Man peter parker's best friend is Ned and you've Got The big?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 5: One RIGHT so i didn't do, too bad.
Speaker 1: YOU know i reckon the driving like it puts. You off you've got to. Really concentrate where are, You now you're on a freeway.
Speaker 4: Or, Something yeah i'm driving.
Speaker 23: To WORK but i, appreciate confidence, BUT.
Speaker 4: Yeah i had.
Speaker 1: No, idea, well hey if, you reckon you can do Better. THAN terry. I know you're listening and, YOU'RE like i could.
Speaker 5: Do, that oh those ones.
Speaker 1: Are, hard yeah we've got. Another chance eleven eleven past seven is a, time now so before. Eight o'clock, all right. Another, crack, HEY honestly i heaps offended BY what i. Found, OUT oh i need your help. On THIS so i have found out my friends have started A secret WhatsApp group. Without me oh your friend group that.
Speaker 9: I've, met YEP well i thought you guys, Were, right, yeah yeah these are your friends?
Speaker 5: From, School Right so i've.
Speaker 1: Worked out why see what you think about? It next, all, right okay it's.
Speaker 8: COMING up i feel sorry.
Speaker 1: FOR you i think. You, Should yeah i'm not being a drama. Queen either.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous i'm going to hold my JUDGMENT until i hear the story.
Speaker 1: Right right after this on kids.
Speaker 5: Game GAME can.
Speaker 1: I need your help? On this i'm calling on thirteen one oh. Six', FIVE get ready i. Need your advice. I'M very offended i, got to, say, all, right Yes yeah and i'm. NOT being dramatic i. Don't think anyway you can TELL me. If i am i'm being. Over The top so i've, got you know The boys that i've known. Since high school we've Got like. A WhatsApp, group you know we mainly just talk about like footy and crap on each other and. All of that occasionally go. Out for beers gets less and less as, you get older a?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Does, it, Yeah yeah man i've been out with you guys when you're on the, beers and. YEAH like, YOU i mean i think it is time to get over.
Speaker 8: To a degree but it's like you're just all in school Again, in your.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're all good mates on each other. A. Long time yeah the, OTHER day though, I, found out yeah They started a WhatsApp group without, me.
Speaker 8: In it so all of the. Others, Except you yep.
Speaker 1: I'm, NOT includive.
Speaker 9: Actually i mean that really, does hurt, people you know it happens in.
Speaker 1: Workplaces, AND stuff yeah. I, feel excluded yeah there. Is, a reason well they're planning. Something without me so they're planning a. Trip without me so They've started a WhatsApp group planning a. Trip, without me yeah.
Speaker 5: But there's a there's. A kicker somewhere it's with their, kids or something right Or, families.
Speaker 1: With okay yes. You're exactly right so. They ARE planning what i found out is a boys camping trip where they. Take their, Kids and. Yes, i'm childless okay Some would say i've left my life choices. A little late Is it like i've got a, girlfriend now though so you know you're on.
Speaker 5: The right track isn't it like a? Father and something because my husband has done these where a bunch of his mates will take their sons and they go on like this father and son camping trip and they take a.
Speaker 1: BOAT and fishing i believe, the thing is let's go away. For the weekend and, by the way we used to go down the, coast every year, get on.
Speaker 6: It have fun all the, boys, pre kids right.
Speaker 1: Pre kids that's kind of, dropped off obviously and, all of them all of my, mates, have kids right and it is no they're going away camping. With THE kids so i think they take the kids that way the wives let them go and. Have A break so i don't know if it's just the boys they're taking the girls as well as. In, THE kids.
Speaker 5: Well i can understand why you might feel a little, bit LEFT out but i can should go half. Of a parent they would flat out one hundred percent just assume that you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Want, TO go well i want to go. WITH the boys i don't care if their kids? Are RUNNING around should i be? Able to go i've got.
Speaker 5: A girlfriend who has chosen not. To have kids she doesn't want.
Speaker 6: To have kids she.
Speaker 5: Doesn't like, germs she's like there's A whole thing i.
Speaker 8: She didn't have kids because she. Doesn't, like germs yeah she's. A real germb do?
Speaker 1: You exclude her if you're going away for the weekend with a couple of the girls and, bringing the kids would you?
Speaker 5: NOT invite her, i WOULDN'T know because i know she wouldn't want to, come flat out because she's made it very clear she wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: COME to, things i mean they haven't. Even asked me they, COULD, have, said i mate we're going to take, the kids away do you come. If you want i'm. NOT even asked i feel discriminated against.
Speaker 5: Chose to go if they, had asked you, Would you.
Speaker 1: Go i'd think i'd at. Least consider it, i'd, be, like ah yeah.
Speaker 5: Because it's not like when you're taking. Your kids away, it's, not like yeah there's going to be drinks at the end. Of the night but it is quite a different holiday to when you're not. With, YOUR mates well i just like.
Speaker 1: There's no parenting, here's the thing it would still be a good chance for us to catch up saying we don't do. That, much anymore yeah where.
Speaker 9: They're coming from because if it was if it Was mum and dad's all away on a big, family, group, holiday like yeah you probably don't want to be. In on that but it's a it. Is boys weekend it's the, boys hanging out just the others have their, kids with them and now my.
Speaker 8: KEY'S excluded invited.
Speaker 5: I think the thing is you just, want, the option right you want to be invited so then you can. MAKE A decision i i probably would have done, the same thing not out of a place of like offending. You or anything i'd probably start. The group CHAT but then i might, say, to you oh, by the way like the boys and the kids, are GOING away like i know it's probably not, up your alley but if, YOU want to.
Speaker 1: I don't know i have, a. Sympathy here sad i'm. Just being honest is it a?
Speaker 9: Bit suss though that like if you come out and you're like desperate to going along to these kids, HOLIDAY.
Speaker 1: Scout leader i have. Had no kids why. Was, he volunteering mollie you've got like.
Speaker 5: Nephews or something can you take? One of them.
Speaker 1: MAYBE you could. I don't know i don't, have the opportunity not? In the WhatsApp what am i going? To add myself? Steal? Their? Phone THING serious but i want to, hear, from you like maybe you don't have kids and you feel like you miss out with what your friends, are up to, because you know even when they, started having kids you get invited to like, a first birthday and then it sort, of DROPS off and. I get it i. DON'T have them i do want. TO have them i haven't. Done, it yet well you know. How, They're made, yeah I'M practicing. So i understand but like as someone who, hasn't, got them yeah you can feel. Excluded FROM things and i want to know if anyone. Else feels that thirteen one.
Speaker 5: Six five or, what about yeah thirty one and? One six five is It weird that mikey wants to go on the father? Son, camping trip like do you? Is that weird do YOU think it's i try And think. About ryan's friends there is a guy who doesn't have any kids and he goes to he comes away with the family trips like we all go with a whole. Bunch of families we don't go, to a caravan. Parks And whatnot and rob will actually come, on his own, without a. Girlfriend without kids he just comes.
Speaker 9: On his own That, could be mikey that could be your, New sad life Mikey.
Speaker 1: Phony in okay thirteen one. Oh six five do you think IT'S weird that i want to Go on the do you?
Speaker 5: Want? To cuddle, No i'm, fine you're right, she's over there be excluded.
Speaker 1: Thirty one six love to hear from you if you've got. Apinion on, THIS this morning i.
Speaker 8: Kiss gather around.
Speaker 5: The, camper camper.
Speaker 1: Yeah so my maids are doing this. Like, camping trip yeah them. And their kids. Just the boys. I'M not invited i found out that they've got Like a secret WhatsApp group GOING on because i. Don't, have kids yeah you think. THAT'S fair enough i think it's not.
Speaker 5: A big deal it's. A.
Speaker 1: FANSIVE though.
Speaker 5: Yeah i don't see. IT that way i think you're holding on to like your friendship group and you know what you have with your mates of twenty years like from, twenty years ago like the, boys going away we're getting, sinks and pissed but it's quite different when you're. Taking, kids away.
Speaker 1: Okay SO you're saying i, shouldn't be offended just. Deal, with, you yeah okay thirty one. OH six five i want to. Hear FROM you should i be able to? Go on this is It weird that I'm annoyed that i'm not going?
Speaker 12: Away?
Speaker 1: With, It, Is, Jessello, hey, jesse hey guys?
Speaker 4: HOW are WE i think i think he needs to, get.
Speaker 2: Over, It honestly yeah i've been. On, both, sides so yeah you're not gonna want to go on the father son trip and you're gonna want, to get lit and you don't want to be the drunk uncle there while everyone else is.
Speaker 13: Not.
Speaker 1: Getting, lit yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, the, kids are like the dads are gonna have to take their kids bike riding and catch fish off a, wolf and stuff and you're just going to be there wanting to. Smash some cans so the kids.
Speaker 1: Will, be annoying yeah the kids. Will ANNOY me and i see. What you're saying but it'd still be nice, to, Be, invited right.
Speaker 5: Anthony what?
Speaker 8: Do you, think, let's.
Speaker 13: See really you haven't been been half invited for a reason he, inter beated. Buddy creepy uncle we didn't even.
Speaker 5: Get half invited.
Speaker 1: He got zero I'M gonna what i can't hang? Around my mates?
Speaker 13: Going to mate? We, Know, it right OKAY that's what i would.
Speaker 8: Be worried about.
Speaker 9: Vikey just slept the families.
Speaker 8: Live their lives hang. With, your girl yeah what are you?
Speaker 5: Going? To do make are you?
Speaker 1: Going, To go well, i'm NOT invited so i can't really force.
Speaker 5: Myself on it oh maybe your mates are listening to this segment and they might give you a. Call, after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that group The one that i'm still in is probably going.
Speaker 5: To blow up they extended the invite to, you and, Said oh sorry i'm.
Speaker 1: Not, Going now okay i'm just going. To ignore them oh are.
Speaker 8: You going to?
Speaker 5: Stone wore them i'm.
Speaker 1: Stone Wall Okay crow at nadi hit a celebrity? Gossip coming up what? Are you, got all right we'll hear that next Right here On Kiss and georgina. WALKER is in i will do our snap free? Predictions coming, up all.
Speaker 5: Right celebrity news?
Speaker 1: You like, that all right. Let's check it we crow at nat for the. Latest celebrity news.
Speaker 5: Koshi Used, to host sunrise but now doesn't he work for.
Speaker 8: What is It?
Speaker 6: Compare the meerkat is that who? He, Works for yeah i've.
Speaker 9: Heared, THE market yeah i heard he's like on The board For compare the market or like.
Speaker 8: SOMETHING like that a.
Speaker 1: Lot, Of ads.
Speaker 5: Yes so obviously he used to be the Co host of sunrise alongside natbar but then he Was replaced with chervo back in. Twenty, twenty three however he's still come out and defended His former show sunrise over the fact that they got no nominations In. This year's logis so he's Basically slammed the logis because instead they gave a bunch of nominations to the Rival show On Channel, nine today Show Which was Sarah Arbo. AND karl stefanovic i don't enough to, have They permanent Realplaced, Karl, yet na no they and they've got Someone Else for sarah arbo.
Speaker 6: At, the moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah she's just.
Speaker 5: Had a, Baby so anyway he Took, to his instagram shared screenshots of the, nominations and Wrote have the Logis Become? A participation, award once again ignoring The domination of Breakfast. By sun rise he goes on to add all these Stats about why sunrise is the.
Speaker 6: Better morning show they do rate.
Speaker 10: A lot?
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 8: Don't they?
Speaker 7: Wait, you better yeah.
Speaker 6: And then finish it, off By saying now i'm.
Speaker 5: OUT of it I can SAY Tv week logi awards, twenty, twenty SIX?
Speaker 6: Honestly, WIT tf.
Speaker 1: Yeah i mean does anyone care? About this stuff WHEN you hear tv people winging that they're not, NOMINATED for awards.
Speaker 5: I mean no but it's, their whole life. It's their industry so every auditory has their own set of awards that. Matter to you so although it seems like, THE celebrities, complaining i mean we used to Have the radio awards, Which, got canceled yeah.
Speaker 6: And we cared about those that no.
Speaker 7: One else cares what did?
Speaker 1: We get nominated. We do that. That is true it's very.
Speaker 6: In isn't it but it's, always political though, in this industry.
Speaker 1: In The media so, sunrise ON today if i was, to Watch either and i'm Doing neither because, I'm sitting here but On the weekend, I'LL wake up i Put on. The today's Show that's so I'm putting on. I'm putting one what, About.
Speaker 5: You me i'm? Putting on, neither oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah because you DON'T watch The us do.
Speaker 5: My kids are probably WATCHING Something, On tv Brooklyn What?
Speaker 13: Are You?
Speaker 1: TODAY or Sunrise, I.
Speaker 9: Guess SUNRISE not that i get to, watch it Much but but sunrise feels like you are part of the.
Speaker 8: Family because it's always.
Speaker 9: Worked for them it's always, the same People right. Like today's show there's. Always new people you don't know. Who's doing what right do you?
Speaker 5: Care about it the ambient noise in my. HOUSE is music i DON'T. HAVE the tv i don't wake up AND put. THE tv on tv is like a nighttime. Thing.
Speaker 1: FOR me yeah i found with my girlfriend. Coming over more she's, a music person SO every time i go, to her house She's always gotten.
Speaker 5: I've always, got music playing even, if it's Low especially, when I'm cleaning if.
Speaker 6: I'm making. Food always music.
Speaker 1: She'll notice every time she, Comes to mind I'VE got the tv on it just. In the background might just be the news channel. On, the BACKGROUND yeah but i think it's bothering her that there's no music playing.
Speaker 12: In.
Speaker 1: My house yeah we had.
Speaker 6: A music about to ask what music?
Speaker 1: Does she like it's really. Into a pop but, The thing is i'm surrounded by, music AT work so i Feel like when, i'm at home you. Don't, want sky yeah it's. Not, cold.
Speaker 5: Nerve Hey The cast Spider man joined BuzzFeed for an interview yesterday and They're talking. About australian Slang So it's tom Holland Who plays Spider man's and day WHO, plays m J And then jacob Battelon. Who plays ned so they're all sitting there and They're throwing like australian slang words at them and they're trying to work out. What it means you know that old classic thing they, do in interviews and it was the word eshay that they, Threw at them and this is them try everyone saying it's iconic Because you've.
Speaker 6: Got zendaya going so have a listen to them trying to work.
Speaker 20: It out Ashess.
Speaker 26: What, that baker's hooligan.
Speaker 5: Browdy gag kids.
Speaker 1: What would They? Be in america not like a red?
Speaker 6: Neck, streak thugs, YEAH like yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know did you girls ever find An, you know.
Speaker 5: Birberry remember that there was so many they always say out at the shops and, the train station but like a no point was like oh look at? That over once? What about you what is the girls. CALLED the, Ladder, i said, lass.
Speaker 1: You're naughty because they're naughty that. Bad girl graffiti my.
Speaker 5: Nephew came home the other day with or came over to my house with a pair of TENS on and, I was like i was wearing tns and my sister, in, law said oh it's what all the kids, are Wearing now, and, i'm like.
Speaker 7: So they're just like.
Speaker 5: A cool, shoe HE'S five but i saw him, and, immediately thought oh is he hitting up?
Speaker 6: Trains as well like that's, a lad?
Speaker 1: Shoe you know my favorite is, an old ladder an old shoe they. Never. MOVED on yeh a fifty five. Year old bloke he's. Riding a bike he's the only one that doesn't. Have any bike Bum.
Speaker 6: Bag, dealer sonny yeah he's.
Speaker 1: Usually just an. Old meth head but never let go. Of the era there's one, in every, neighborhood all right twenty two to eight is the?
Speaker 15: Tie?
Speaker 5: RIGHT now yeah a podcaster has revealed her, dating DEAL breaker and i have to. Agree with her i'll tell you what, it, Is Next right.
Speaker 1: Georgia walker's coming up. SOON as well a thirty one Oh six five you want to? Get on air and have your snap predictions with her and your thousand dollar pop queers will do. That before, eight all right You're. On kiss morning screaming.
Speaker 5: A podcaster has gotten women from around the world agreeing with her after she started her big dating, as she stated her, Big deal.
Speaker 1: Deal, OH my god i want, to start again big.
Speaker 5: Dating, deal BREAKER gotcha and i feel like most people are going to. Agree with her here have a. Listen, to it okay.
Speaker 27: HERE we go i understand, the time everything But like where i'm At and where, I've, always been like if a man doesn't have, His own place i'm not, dealing With you and i'm not dealing with mail with, a remed either because IT'S just.
Speaker 5: Like, I need yeah i'm.
Speaker 27: Not gonna know it's a heavy nail FOR me because i need you to be on, YOUR own fully i need. To see it what if it's LIKE a? How i do and. THAT'S even worse i don't need you to be having a roommate. In a house is it your house?
Speaker 5: Or his house there were.
Speaker 6: So, many voices yeah what is?
Speaker 5: She saying again, She's basically saying i'm not dating a guy who lives with Other men.
Speaker 1: Like brooklyn or like. Us in routmates that's very.
Speaker 5: DIFFERENT married.
Speaker 9: Family I did When, I met damien i. Had a, Roommate HE didn't and i remember that that did actually stand out a, lot to me that he had, his OWN place and i.
Speaker 1: Was very attractive don't you reckon after, a certain age if you are living with other people and you can't afford to, live by yourself most women would look at you and go.
Speaker 9: Not, DATING you, oh i know but it's very, expensive out there like especially.
Speaker 8: When, YOU'RE young.
Speaker 5: Yeah i think when you're, in your twenties or, like TRAVELING overseas like I remember when i was living OVER, IN the uk i lived with a sharehouse with like. Six, other women no, it was fine BUT now that i, think ABOUT it when I, first met ryan he was living in a terrorist place with. Two other women now it was no the two other, women had boyfriends but it was almost like because they, were two women, THERE was like, i don't know the house was always in order and as always clean and, Tidy AND whatnot. WHEREAS i wouldn't i would not Like it if ryan lived with, two other dudes it would feel like. A, frat, house.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah the girls. MADE it clean i don't know a LOT of. People, I know yeah i feel like the roommate thing is more like kind of. IN a city a LOT of people i know just moved out. With a partner THE first time i moved out was, with a Partner and then. I've lived alone i've never done, the ROOMMATE thing and I reckon when i was dating that probably made. ME more attractive i do need a lot of help because they were coming back to, my own house not like two other weird blokes. In, THE house well i, think.
Speaker 5: As well when you live you know. You live alone, it shows, independence financial security and also you you have the freedom to kind of use the place. At you're disposal when you're in.
Speaker 9: The lound room when you're, first dating someone if they have a, housemaid or housemates it's so awkward.
Speaker 8: Because you can't.
Speaker 9: They're asking questions you have to go to the bedroom.
Speaker 1: To do anything who wants?
Speaker 10: To?
Speaker 1: Do that, crow right now you, ever dated someone you'd. Be like me you didn't move out until you. Moved, Out, ALONE right.
Speaker 5: No i lived with a roommate for, a little bit, but yeah NO thankfully when i started, dating my fiance. He Lived alone like i'd rather a small apartment than a.
Speaker 7: Shared, bigger apartment agree because.
Speaker 6: He's waking up at the house and you have to worry about.
Speaker 7: Someone, else's awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right thirteen. One six five you might want to. Comment on that maybe you will not date someone if they. Have a roommate that's, what she's saying she will not date, MEN if.
Speaker 5: You i reckon there would Be men in sydney who live with like two or. Three other guys i'd love to. Hear from them maybe that's why. They're still single would it?
Speaker 1: Be a turnoff would it be that much Of a turnoff If you'd met ryan and he had two men, living with him that'd have been. A deal breaker i don't.
Speaker 5: Think it would be a deal, breaker for me but it would not be at like. A turn on it wouldn't be a green. Flag, for me yeah it'd feel like he's still maybe a. Little, bit immature yeah he.
Speaker 1: Hasn't, grown up, yeah all right we'll take your calls if you want to, comment ON that and I Can See george gina. Walker is here your snap free predictions. Are coming up let's get. Her on next if you want to talk to a thirteen one oh six' Five, You're On, Kiss Breakfast, mikey brooklyn, amy Gerard Good. Morning and georgina walker you want a? Private prediction With Her got at. Georgina walker dot com we've. Got, to live here.
Speaker 6: Hello it's not.
Speaker 1: THE ghost, OF me i mean, i was saying live but live. Here we is live should We get you on? Holly, Go, For It.
Speaker 18: Hello HONEY hi GEORGINA so i basically i did my diploma in social media Marketing last year and i've been freelancing for like the last.
Speaker 28: Year and a half but for The past six months i've been trying to find like. A full time job i've, been a bit picky But at the moment i'm actually in like the third round of interviews for a, really REALLY exciting job and i just kind, of want to know like if that's the.
Speaker 20: Right marketing for me marketing is, Here to go there i've been saying to people, the next three years this kind of AREA will go. By ai doing it so the message is freelancing will pay, some of the bills but you really need to think about, reinventing yourself because unfortunately marketing is one OF the things that ai will be able to do very very well and it's already doing. It AT the moment so i do tend to think that although you're looking, at a dream job it would not last even if you've got a. Foot in the door you really, need to start thinking maybe take some other study, with your study psychology because that's something that, we're going to need. Something with emotional intelligence but you really really need to have any all the listeners, listening at the moment you need to really, think your job jobs. Because They will go and i've been saying. That For two years elda marx came out recently and said within the next five years and majority of jobs will be DONE. By, Robots, AND ai.
Speaker 9: Hey georgina i GOT another cifying so i kick question for you, on that last week like the owners OF chat gbt open ai said that one of them models escaped and was hacking into some system.
Speaker 8: That, They COULDN'T control yes, and, i was thinking like if we're.
Speaker 9: Already at that point where like it's doing stuff, that they can't control do you THINK that? Ever shut ai down, like imagine if no if it. All just got taken it's a competition.
Speaker 20: Between the billionaires TRILLIONAIRES the first but i was Listening, to an article claude which IS. A type of ai somebody was asking him to Delete some sentences AND, claudes, said the ai no. They wouldn't Do it and finally claude, said to, this person you're. Tired, go to bed yeah, so were, they are you know and people get, addicted talking to them falling IN love. With THE ai people but, i Need to say and i've been saying, it for two years and people said. With the bloody pixies so you are going to lose your jobs and you will not be able. To carry your mortgage and the government has been saying five percent, get in the markets houses, for the young people but the young people won't have jobs. To fulfill those loans, so it is. Very very scary times.
Speaker 5: Somebody said to me i'm going. To train my son i'm going to tell my son to BE. A, hairdresserup, because ai yeah exactly.
Speaker 20: And, anything like adventure yeah maybe twenty, years down the track but definitely the traders are going, to be the people and people WILL have gone to uni. And then it's fantastic may have huge. Textans but no jobs.
Speaker 1: What about people that talk on the. Radio, for, a, LIVING.
Speaker 6: Yeah well hey i.
Speaker 20: Can, imitate your voice yeah.
Speaker 8: THAT'S it's the jokes ai can't make good.
Speaker 4: Jokes.
Speaker 20: AT the moment.
Speaker 5: Jokes i, Like, It.
Speaker 23: Next.
Speaker 1: Question Yeah, Hailey's ON. Hi hailey hi?
Speaker 3: Tv how.
Speaker 20: Are you I'M fantastic how?
Speaker 14: Can, I Help you okay so I've been living in sydney for twenty, years raising my family and we've had a few tough, times over the years and my husband's out of work at the moment. Due To final injury and i've got two young daughters, still while they're teenagers and we're Thinking of moving from Sydney to maybe like mudgy. Or somewhere like that to kind of tell how much of?
Speaker 20: How are your daughters they.
Speaker 14: Are, sixteen and eighteen.
Speaker 20: Yeah probably SIXTEEN an eighteen year i was going to go to any. Kind of country time they're going. TO leave their friends i know you're looking at job prospects up. WE'VE just talked about i think it's a for you. As a mature person. It's a fantastic idea but if your husband's, got a medical problem you've got to look at access, to services as hospitals medical people. And things like that, as it gets older we're all going. To NEED those services but i feel the problem is going to come, with you your daughters because they're going to have that stage. Friends that are, important there's, more opportunities you know in a bigger, city to get work whether you delay it, till they both well they've left school and then they can maybe go on board or. Live WITH somebody else but i think you'll be giving one set of problems away and inheriting a lot with the young people because they at that age where they could go wild because. Their friends aren't there they haven't got any. Establishment where you are it's very very, difficult at that say especially also if they're. Studying hsc or. Exams YOU need stability so, i would be saying look around postpone or those two young people are a little bit more secure in what.
Speaker 1: They're, GOING to do yeah i mean those sixteen year old really wants to move. To a.
Speaker 29: COUNTRY town, oh exactly i mean, you know my kids it's great WHEN they're little because i, lived in the country but once they, get to, that, age you know no and also to you, giving up your friendships and at that age break of friends.
Speaker 20: Is, So so important.
Speaker 1: Yeah georgina should. Be back next week you want a Private reading With A go to. Georgina walker dot. Com two past eight time. For our pop quiz if you want to, win a thousand dollars call IN.
Speaker 22: On thirteen one. O, thanks job quiz.
Speaker 1: Oh let's do it we play at seven. And eight every morning your chance. At one thousand dollars we're getting. You, On to, play, angie good. Morning morning good?
Speaker 6: Morning how?
Speaker 1: Are you we're good what would you do with a k?
Speaker 14: Oh book a Flight?
Speaker 5: Are you in melbourne is it?
Speaker 6: Freezing, down there. Today, yes it's no yeah.
Speaker 5: You Need to go to bali or. SOMETHING for a weekend.
Speaker 1: I love, A GOOD warm holiday like i. Always go somewhere tropical you know people that Want to go To europe In late december. Mentor i've done.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 9: It was amazing though, if it's really cold, like IN there's snow then i think. It's a good holiday Can't, be, Just Misab yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Like i've Been to london in december and it was like a top of one degree.
Speaker 15: And.
Speaker 1: Misty.
Speaker 17: Gray.
Speaker 1: Gray yeah right yeah they.
Speaker 5: Have like sad thing it's, called sad over there which is seasonal effective disorder where people genuinely get depressed because the weather is just so. Gray all, the, time all.
Speaker 1: Right well let's get you, Somewhere, nice and, warm angie good, luck here, we go All.
Speaker 5: Right good luck angie brunch is a combination? Of which two meals According To, the band village people where is it? Fun to stay u what is the main street Name In The? Show neighbors Randy Street which of kim kardashian's ex husband was she married. To for the longest which former talk show host says that she doesn't believe? In work Life balance Finish these? Vanilla lyce, eric lyrics all right, stop collaborate And yes that's a brandon event her name and actor Who Stars in Both The. Odyssey, and spider man yes which country is currently Leaving Leading On? The commonwealth games medal, tally, discuss bear joy sadness and anger are all characters in which children's? Movie Is Definitely ten the village people tell you to say THE. Y, M C a yes kim Kardashian Was married to kanye west for the longest seven. And A half years oprah winfrey was the talk show host who doesn't? Even work life balance and then it's a movie inside out, with the discussphere joy all the emotions.
Speaker 1: Sorry and looks like you're dealing with our cold that we're dealing. With at the moment another chance TO play our pop quei is seven am eight am Tomorrow, Morning only on kiss so. Keep, It, right here okay hey we're about to do A Brand new Am? I going to hell one of our listeners has been keeping a secret that. Could end his relationship?
Speaker 23: Where?
Speaker 1: Is the secret? Okay is it forgivable we're going To Find out next harry. Styles playing Right Now you're on kiss breakfast. At fourteen Past Eight, You've Got mikey Brooklyn amy. Gerrard AND Harry's style Am?
Speaker 4: I going to hell.
Speaker 5: Patrick has given us a call because he needs our help deciding if he should come clean about something that could. Absolutely ruin his relationship Patrick has been dating georgia. For SIX years now things i think they met, on a dating app but. Things have obviously progressed they've, bought a house together they. OWN a dog together i would go As far as say patrick. Maybe, thinking about proposing however he's been holding, onto a very dirty dark secret now at the very, Start of their relationship pat went Out and cheated on. Georgia, at, the.
Speaker 8: Start yes okay.
Speaker 1: We, can ask him.
Speaker 5: Yeah there's so many i've got so. Many questions as, Well.
Speaker 1: Here, we go hello hello how's? It going go well and he's got any questions?
Speaker 5: TO go for it i, Have, so, many, questions pat like so how far Into the relationship with georgia were you when?
Speaker 13: You? Cheated, on her yeah so as, he's got to mention it's, about six years now but, when this all happened it would have been about a, month and a half two, months into.
Speaker 5: It all eight weeks and when, when you say cheating was it like were you?
Speaker 29: Was?
Speaker 5: It a party pash did did you hit a?
Speaker 1: Home?
Speaker 5: Run to one.
Speaker 13: Yeah it may have, been a home run as YOU sort of like i was on the dating, apps at the start and THERE was a girl i was, sort of talking to like a few different suitors going Around, obviously before meeting georgia and about, a month, into it you, know still very fresh and ran into one of them out, and we, GOT chatting and yeah i, hit a home.
Speaker 9: Run as you say so more Was your status with, georgia at the time what?
Speaker 8: Did, you guys discussed yeah.
Speaker 13: So we had talked, About being technically boyfriend we were. A boyfriend and.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend it, was, OFFICIAL but, yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, i guess yeah yes. Exclusive at the.
Speaker 1: Time i'm looking At a photo, Of, GEORGIA here too man i don't know. What you, were thinking. She's, gorgeous you know great you were in the, kind of we're dating we're not. Seeing anyone else stage but you did sleep with someone, Else, very early on.
Speaker 13: Yeah very, EARLY on, but yeah i did you can and.
Speaker 5: Obviously you didn't tell, her then because truthfully she, probably Would, have, left, right.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah yeah it seems, like a you know at that, time of the relationship but it just seemed like a, bit of a, blip, like it was yes still trying to figure out the, exact headspace and everything and obviously didn't want to. Lose, her as, well yeah so yeah it's a bit of a it's sort. Of guilt eating away, WELL at this point i.
Speaker 5: Can honestly talk to this part because me, and my now husband there was a LITTLE bit of WELL i guess maybe i read things differently to how, he read things differently and within like the first four to six weeks of us, being together as well there was some dirty dog behavior from. My, partner as, well now, hang.
Speaker 1: On hang On so you're saying ryan got It, on with another, no.
Speaker 5: He actually didn't but he tried on a night out. Like with the boy and the thing is the difference between you and him is he actually came clean to me about it and kind of fell on his. Sword and ADMITTED it and then i made a CHOICE whether or not i. Could move past it so iced him out for he saw a couple of months.
Speaker 8: Just because he. Flirted with someone.
Speaker 5: Else there, WAS more it's sorry i don't want to. Make THIS about me guys i saw on his iPad and. Questioned, him, about, something yes yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of telling her? ALL this, time later i mean? Does, it, MATTER anymore well yeah.
Speaker 13: I mean it's hopefully part, of the you know we've been together six years strong mouth just, UNDER six years strong i. Guess you could say but it's going so well and there's so much going on in our, Relationship now that yeah i'm hoping it's a bit of a a nothing blip that we. Can leave, behind us.
Speaker 8: But yeah that's the. Point, of telling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah and if, she stays with you are you planning on staying with her for the? Rest of your life?
Speaker 29: You?
Speaker 13: Want, to propose yeah well another sort of, reason is as well is the girl sort of lives, In OUR localish area so i don't want that sort of secret getting out and spread out from some of ANOTHER sort of thoughce i wanted her to.
Speaker 5: Hear, it from me yeah but do you think that if it was, going to get out it wouldn't have already? GOT out by now i feel like six years Has passed you and georgia seem. LIKE you're pretty solid i feel like if it was ever, going to come out it would have come out.
Speaker 1: In the first year but maybe any proposers that, girl could be like, before you marry. HIM you should.
Speaker 18: Know.
Speaker 1: I don't know okay thirteen one oh sixty five. Will Take your calls is patrick going to hell for cheating on his girlfriend and not telling? Her for six years we'll see if people think you should? Tell, Her, or not? Okay patrick.
Speaker 13: Sounds, Good, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah colin what do you think thirteen one? Oh six y five does? She?
Speaker 16: Deserve to know, Amy, I'M really undecided like i feel like, if they're really happy and sometimes what you.
Speaker 5: Don't, Know DOESN'T hurt you and i think at the, end of the day in, the first six weeks when things are kind of like you're kind of finding your, feet in a relationship and are you super serious? Or Are YOU not sometimes.
Speaker 8: I'm, i don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah it, Doesn't. Really matter anymore brooklyn if.
Speaker 9: He's about to engage, like pop the question maybe he should.
Speaker 8: Just clear the air tell do.
Speaker 5: You think he's going to? Achieve by? Doing?
Speaker 8: It clear conscience.
Speaker 1: Yeah i'm. Saying just? Leave it Who cares it's done jesus? Thirteen? One six five though? What do you think he's a? Go on a hell played up on his partner? When WE first together am?
Speaker 4: I doing to Hell.
Speaker 5: So we've got patrick on the line and he's wanting to know from us and all the listeners whether he should come, Clean to his girlfriend. Georgia of six years he cheated on her within the first. FOUR to six weeks i.
Speaker 1: Think of there, a it Wasn't. Long was a patrick it, was very? Early?
Speaker 6: Days wasn't it?
Speaker 13: Yeah very early, days and since.
Speaker 5: Then let, me ask you this you haven't done? Anything like that again?
Speaker 15: Have?
Speaker 13: YOU never again clean.
Speaker 5: I thought you Were going to lay we, were like hesitating there? But, So, never again okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah so the, whole thing is right they'll getting. Together seeing each other he got it. On with another girl no one's going. To think that's great but they weren't really in. A full blown relationship.
Speaker 5: We were discussing It off AIR and, mikey, and i said like if it had been six, months into the relationship that's way. Worse the early, DAYS whilst NOT ideal i still i don't think it is a, Deal, BREAKER for me like i don't think that six, years down the track when you've got a home together and a dog and you're, potentially looking to.
Speaker 8: Propose it's pretty meaningless, but at.
Speaker 1: This point isn't it the thing is though he, is planning to propose so does she deserve to know? Before he does that thirteen? One oh six five? What's? Your? Thoughts, Here, Hello, DEAN hey dean.
Speaker 4: Hey i don't tell us?
Speaker 13: You? Just?
Speaker 4: RUIN it please.
Speaker 1: Yeah i mean what good, Would? It do now dean?
Speaker 4: No good at all which?
Speaker 23: Won't trust?
Speaker 18: You?
Speaker 5: Again NO good yeah, and i just yeah it's that whole like what you don't, know, doesn't hurt you right sometimes it's it's almost nicer to not.
Speaker 6: Know, that kind of stuff which.
Speaker 1: She, Does know now.
Speaker 6: Yeah so she's.
Speaker 1: LISTENING to the radio I think we're using Patrick's. Changed, His Name, Rochelle Hello Hey, Rochelle.
Speaker 26: Hey, Mike, key hello guys patrick you are. A piece of crap you have completely like. Cheated on this girl regardless of whether it was six, weeks or six months you've. Cheated on this girl you haven't then been honest and given her, the option to then exactly like. You were, Saying, earlier you know georgie whether you're going to forgive him or. Forgive her or not. You've completely blindfided. Her here she's now you've built this, relationship on a lie AND you. Know, what i love yeah you are going. To go to hell but the best part about all of this is that you are in your own little, personal HEALTH right now and i hope it, is eating, You.
Speaker 1: Alive all right rochelle, So, do you think rachelle what?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 1: Should have? Happened there is he should have told her after it happened and given her the chance to build a relationship. With him or not. Now, it's too late absolutely.
Speaker 26: Give her the option it's not up to you. To make that decision you've. Been unfaithful to her give her the option to then decide whether she wants to. Forgive you or not but you've given her? No choice, in that.
Speaker 9: All right strong opinion does you know when, the relationship first starts if the, other person does cheat, it's like extra? Painful don't you reckon like that in those very early days is when when it. Really MATTERS as well.
Speaker 5: But, i just, think kid today's society LIKE and Even, WHEN i met ryan i was still seeing other people and he, Was seeing, other, people like yeah.
Speaker 8: YEAH but, that's, why i asked like what?
Speaker 9: Was the, relationship status, because yeah early days of course Everyone's doing their Own, we heard.
Speaker 1: From patrick you said the relationship Status, was they had.
Speaker 8: Yes so that's.
Speaker 5: Why, It, Is, cheating Yeah, Georgia, HELLO hey Georgia hi.
Speaker 30: I think patrick. NEEDS to tell her i think the truth, will come out eventually and it's better to come out now than when, they're, Potentially had, kids married and yeah we just don't know what this other girl will think when she. Sees that they've.
Speaker 5: Engaged sometimes that. Can trigger, other women, and YEAH you know.
Speaker 1: Well, i slept with him you shouldn't. Marry.
Speaker 5: Him, KIND of yeah still i still fall Back on the whole if it was, going to come out it would.
Speaker 6: Have, come out already.
Speaker 1: Well what are? You, going, to, do patrick.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah some pretty some pretty strong opinions and. Some great, Words. Said thank you rachelle i'll probably look it sounds like maybe it's, something Best kept secret but i'll. Keep deliberating on, IT yeah and yeah i think it's given me a bit. More of an, inkling but, we'll say, right, lens all.
Speaker 1: Right yeah so. Listen out of this we need to? Always learn a lesson what?
Speaker 5: WHAT is? THE lesson.
Speaker 1: I cheat i suppose.
Speaker 6: That's a given, if you do.
Speaker 8: Cheat keep it quiet?
Speaker 1: What's the?
Speaker 24: Lesson here Don't, cheat the less wait let's ask Quite, Not because she's okay you're six years Into a relationship with caine and then, he COMES to you won't i your, walk, No and goes hey i've got to get.
Speaker 5: This off my chest four. WEEKS into our relationship i did the. WRONG thing by you i, Need TO tell you but i also need you to know. IT'S never happened. AGAIN i love you, i WOULD stay yes but i would bring it up all the time and.
Speaker 6: He Would his life, like i'd be like that's.
Speaker 7: Not like that chime you cheated.
Speaker 1: On me every conversation so if you still want, to comment on that maybe it happened to you aka thirty. One oh six five we've got to hear the celebrity News coming Up with crow at nut and your last calls All on The Way, You're On, Kiss Breakfast, Mikey brooklyn, Amy, GIRARD good morning hey.
Speaker 5: I add celebrity?
Speaker 8: News You like, that.
Speaker 1: Guards all right here's crow out now with a. Here to celebrity gossip what do? You Got For, it so.
Speaker 5: Ella langley you know The chick That, Sings? Choose in texas texas?
Speaker 6: How good Is?
Speaker 23: This say.
Speaker 5: Bah away he's disturbing so she's just broken a record Held By literal Legends Whitney. Houston And mariah Carey so choose in texas has just gone fifteen weeks at NUMBER, one in the us which means it's the longest non holiday hit by a woman to sit at The top.
Speaker 6: Of the american, Charts so.
Speaker 5: Behind her so She's Fifteen weeks for ella langley As sorry for choosing, texas at fourteen weeks so she's. Beaten all the songs I'm Going, to Say Mariah, Carees we belong together. So she's beaten this, also at Fourteen Weeks SHE'S Broken Whitney houston's.
Speaker 6: I WILL Always love, you i love that which, is an iconic. Song SO that's brave but I.
Speaker 5: Think. She's about mack yeah at, thirteen weeks Number one She's Beaten Brandy And Monica's THE boy is mine i, Love this so too and at Eleven Weeks She's Also Broken Destiny's child's.
Speaker 7: Independent, woman PART one oh and i got to MENTION this one.
Speaker 5: Because i love it Also In eleven weeks Tony, BRAXTON unbreak, my Heart I Remember?
Speaker 23: Say?
Speaker 6: Love me again.
Speaker 1: Good those.
Speaker 7: Songs oh so good AND this, Is Like i Mean.
Speaker 5: Ella langley tre artists she's probably BEEN known in the us for a bit longer because the, country MUSIC'S huge, there but i mean this is the first time we've Heard, of HER in australia so i could say that she'll probably only get bigger.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 6: Bigger, from here.
Speaker 5: Yeah good, it's amazing of course the longest running of all Time There Is STILL Mariah carey's All i Want, for christmas is yeah but.
Speaker 6: That's like a holiday so do they can hear that every year?
Speaker 8: It goes number one do they count?
Speaker 18: It?
Speaker 8: As another week yeah.
Speaker 5: Because, it's not consecutive yeah there's a difference BETWEEN consecutive and then i think the, one oh n.
Speaker 6: Like Are We in david joe it'll be about a month's Time they start Playing Christmas.
Speaker 1: Songs in david Jones what Are still christmas in July.
Speaker 9: TWENTY eighth of july i mean it is one of the best Songs of all.
Speaker 8: TIME christmas, or, not i say really.
Speaker 6: Who's listening to this song.
Speaker 13: Is, Not Normal.
Speaker 5: Days also Keiki, palmer has interviewed oprah and Despite the fact that oprah's bringing like a household name for, forty or so years she's. Never revealed this before her Real. Name isn't actually, oprah what?
Speaker 1: What, Yeah stage name.
Speaker 6: No so what happened?
Speaker 5: Is her real name no one could pronounce it so much so that even she didn't know her Real. Name was an oprah her parents just, went with the mispronunciation and it wasn't until she was twenty that she found.
Speaker 6: Out her real. NAME take a listen.
Speaker 5: I found out that your Name. It was Originally orpah it Was.
Speaker 6: Orpah from the bible People.
Speaker 27: STARTED calling me oprah I didn't learn until i was like, probably twenty, or something that oh this, Isn't really My.
Speaker 5: Name oh y orpah you WOULD have thought that r would HAVE, been before the p then.
Speaker 7: It WAS IT.
Speaker 6: Is it's o rp so we they've Just, changed it to.
Speaker 5: Oh they've changed it i've got some other celebrity names, We Commonly mispronounced, Yea Arianna Grunde, incorrect grundy grundy yep she said.
Speaker 7: That she's Confirmed.
Speaker 6: It It's actually grundy Eva Mendez. Is actually ava.
Speaker 1: Mendez That's one. Of Those ZA things.
Speaker 6: Denzel washing i don't know why We've just gone with. Denzel All. These years it's denzil we've just added.
Speaker 7: A bit of.
Speaker 5: Extra swag to exactly but he, if you hear him He. Always calls himself Denzil. He never says denzel. We've just done that and then the last one people Always Get wrong is Travis Kelce.
Speaker 6: Is actually.
Speaker 5: Travis kelce oh yeah he even rolls with the mispronunciation. Like most people do they just get over correcting everyone so they.
Speaker 6: Just go with it so He's just. GONE with travis kelcey.
Speaker 1: I knew it well she Said, her name was karen But, it was spelled karen and Crazy.
Speaker 7: To claim.
Speaker 1: It's, karen that's.
Speaker 7: Like meg my, name is Not nad it's not.
Speaker 9: You can't do.
Speaker 1: That, it's, Clearly not hey guys i've GOT a huge commitment i finally. Made in my relationship you're going to be. Very proud of me.
Speaker 8: You've waited to the end of the. Show, To time.
Speaker 1: This yeah i'll tell. YOU in two minutes.
Speaker 4: I got a.
Speaker 1: Big announcement to make you're going to be. SO proud of me a my. Stone in my relationship you guys have given me CRAP for this and i have FINALLY made a big. I, would say commitment yeah did.
Speaker 6: You get a key?
Speaker 5: CUT to your house.
Speaker 1: I actually have to do THAT this week because I keep leaving the i'm Not going to say. I'm, leaving the, key no, it's BIG it's huge. And i don't know maybe A few months ago i brought UP on air that i hadn't done this thing and. It Was upsetting her and. I've finally. Done, it you're ready yeah you're going to be. Very, Proud of. Me bro you're ready and Although cry now that i've sent you a photo so we can put that up on the, SCREEN in, a moment i finally for, The First time ever and, i've got to Say in any, RELATIONSHIP i've Been in i, HAVE.
Speaker 5: Oh, my god, i did drum.
Speaker 1: Roll, bought, her flowers wow wow.
Speaker 6: Expecting SO much.
Speaker 1: More remember i. BROUGHT up, on air i SAID she's upset because i haven't BOUGHT a flower and. I HADN'T been together, now i don't know so let's still. GO with six months i, hadn't BOUGHT a flower but i hadn't, bought, Any GIRLFRIEND flowers okay and.
Speaker 5: I went all out, and bought a big beautiful.
Speaker 1: BROWN as now am, i, kept on saying well when, you least expect it you're. Going to get THEM and one day i went TO the florist. And i bought flowers they're.
Speaker 5: Up on the screen?
Speaker 1: WHAT do you think i wrote a nice note to See How. It says alana pto it's please turn over. To, read the note, wait.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 5: There's one two there's seven flowers there and there? Look like funeral flowers did?
Speaker 8: You just buy them did you steal? THEM from white. Lady i broke in.
Speaker 5: That is literally a. Bouquet for antsp yours that is wait?
Speaker 6: Six, months for that.
Speaker 1: Okay THERE'S a Reason what i can't her, FAVORITE flowers, are lilies i believe. But THEY killed cats and i have a but did. Yous all, about, you then no no they were waiting at my house. When she came home that's a. Photo in my, House but.
Speaker 5: Hang on, i'm not being, rude but like little if you are, going to buy flowers and you obviously have never bought her flowers the first time you get her, a bunch of flowers you've got. To go all out that would have cost. You like forty bucks it was. More like eighty, dollars half, Dead, too all, right well a browning they're, really bad, as flowers, Like Girls no flowers and i'm just saying the.
Speaker 6: Petals are almost.
Speaker 5: Dropping, you're taking that, also she likes them but, if you're getting roses you should either get at.
Speaker 6: A minimum twelve okay?
Speaker 5: Twelve or? Twenty four?
Speaker 1: What's seven all right there's. A REASON for boats so i can't buy lilies? Kills the cat right, You, COULD buy though well i chat, gpted what's the closest and she. Likes THE same color so i, went into a florist which ad middle, is a Very small, crappy florist i've discovered and they only had. Seven than white roses. They're in the? Fridge is, that weird.
Speaker 5: But also you know you. Can add to IT so like when i go to a florest to buy a, Bouquet for My girlfriends i'll say i'll give them a Color palette and then i'll pick like Five. Or six different.
Speaker 1: Yeah so she, got seven, WHITE roses But thanks.
Speaker 5: I got baby's breath you could have. Got so much more.
Speaker 9: To, Girls, Actually, Like, ROSES amy NO yeah i think i.
Speaker 5: DON'T like roses period i. Don't, like red roses wow do You Like? ROSES on valentine's day i like them as part. Of a BIGGER bunch but if i were to just get seven white roses on a random, day with A car that' Said.
Speaker 6: Pto, And wil tam.
Speaker 7: Yeah i'm mostly offended.
Speaker 5: By why they dead they are see they're. On the way out that's two days in ours and they.
Speaker 1: They kept them alive. She, took them home, well SHE liked them. And i feel proud.
Speaker 4: What was?
Speaker 7: Hell in that relation what?
Speaker 5: Is she gonna say the?
Speaker 1: Bar is in hell we're taking your last call thirt cross Reference.
Speaker 5: With me and nat before you do. Dumb shit like, this it's Not.
Speaker 6: Dumb it is can We talk about your instagram?
Speaker 5: Video last night too, While we're at it we've got to cross Reference, these posts by.
Speaker 1: Yeah what was going?
Speaker 8: On with that video now?
Speaker 18: You?
Speaker 1: Having a swim yeah but what was with all?
Speaker 8: The editing the music.
Speaker 7: Did you recorded on a? Potato that?
Speaker 1: Was unhinged that video we'll take your last calls. Thirteen one six five did You Want.
Speaker 5: To have mikey's? Instagram the last?
Speaker 6: Video?
Speaker 8: Leave a comment yeah please do. It's it's it's, something.
Speaker 7: By the way what Was with that other instagram post where you were reading a?
Speaker 1: Newspaper and a cafe but it. Was REALLY obviously staged all i wanted to DO was announce that i. Bought my girlfriend's flowers last Cool To your Neck Mikey brooklyn and amy Gerard Doing last, Calls, Now Charlotte's, on hello.
Speaker 5: Hey charlotte.
Speaker 3: GOOD morning what's up i wanted to talk. About that, white flowers oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah the flowers that mikey. Just bought, his girlfriend you know That's.
Speaker 1: The first girl i've. EVER bought, flowers for.
Speaker 5: I mean that's not something. To be, PROUD of.
Speaker 1: OH well, I did i know but you saying it like.
Speaker 5: It's a, huge achievement you're forty, you're in your forties who never? Bought. A, Girl, flowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah last WELL the other girlfriends i had said, they didn't like them they, wouldn't have been.
Speaker 5: Lying would they know BUT the, very first i mean maybe that's why, they were so crap because you just have. No experience buying flowers Good, she likes what charlotte.
Speaker 6: What do you?
Speaker 5: Think? About, White roses seven well i've.
Speaker 3: Been married for thirty five years and my partner doesn't. Like, buying flowers either okay but he brought me that seven flowers as. Well, with white roses oh that's the first thing he bought.
Speaker 2: Me on my?
Speaker 3: Birthday and what happened but he said he couldn't find. Any any other color it was just. There available for him and, WHEN he, bought it i said why did you get? Me a, white, flower he said oh that's the, only THING they had, and I love flowers and i.
Speaker 28: SAID to him that i don't.
Speaker 3: Really like white flowers so he. Went extravagant after that now he would buy me a lot because. He was just learning and it was the first time he bought he. Bought it for me so what.
Speaker 5: You're saying is it's Just.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 5: Steps for mikey yeah.
Speaker 1: And to, be FAIR this florist Which i don't think I'll go back to it was like one of. These, really SMALL ones, yeah and i, SAID oh MY girl. I chat, gpt that i, said she likes lily but we can't get them because the CATTLE died and chat gpt suggested white roses and all he had was. Seven In the free.
Speaker 5: Miss flores has absolutely missed the, market.
Speaker 1: Face as well.
Speaker 5: One of those lais it wasn't, like a. Petrol station was, it he. Picked well sales Vages we'll.
Speaker 1: Go, To, Adam, Now, hello, adam adam hello dude what do you?
Speaker 11: Want?
Speaker 1: To, talk about adam.
Speaker 19: Well, regarding this this blog who? Cheated, on the girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yes so we? Had patrick on earlier what was it?
Speaker 5: A month you, know i mean yeah a month six weeks in he. Cheated on his girlfriend i've now, been together six, years own, a house a dog and he was wondering whether he should bother telling her and coming clean or just kind. Of, in the past yeah, what?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 19: You, think, man yeah well, Look in my practice i've worked with couples who struggled with infidelity or in the, infidelity in the past and individuals as well who cheated on. Or, were cheated on.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're, a psychologist i'm guessing so what's your Professional, advice here that.
Speaker 19: Yes the betrayal is. Really, hard to process yeah so it's not really the act that people. Get hung up, on it's more LIKE how come? Can i trust you and if it, happened in the past like what has happened that? You didn't tell me. Seeing something has happened but it's sometimes also another case, it's not the.
Speaker 1: Act it's, the, lie.
Speaker 19: It's, Yeah, Yeah, All?
Speaker 1: Right nick hello nick?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: Camping, thing right oh yeah my mate's doing a camping trip with their Kids without. Me, and, I'm, OFFENDED yeah.
Speaker 21: Yeh look i understand you've, got to hurt feelings report that you need to. Complete.
Speaker 23: AND all that.
Speaker 13: RIGHT i love that i.
Speaker 21: Just need to understand i'm a dad that created a group of camping dads and.
Speaker 13: Kids.
Speaker 21: Every, stool holidays yep now a few of these people, that have caught up they need to get out, more because they're like you're, not, Going to drink mate i'm got, ten year old kids fourteen kids come away every school holidays and all the dads are. Pissed BY ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: Well, i, Know my mates right. SO that's the thing i know the, kids will be there but they'll be playing on, the equipment or whatever and we'll still hang. Out And, have beers but nick.
Speaker 5: When you go away are you going away? With? The, MUMS too oh no.
Speaker 13: I live in.
Speaker 21: A very rich. Area, mums don't come.
Speaker 5: Okay you live in a very.
Speaker 1: Rich area OF that so should i be going on this camping trip with THE boys or am I not welcome because.
Speaker 21: I don't have kids i'd be more than happy for you to come along and get.
Speaker 4: Ship, faced with me oh You can go.
Speaker 5: On nick's camping trip you can make a. New set of friends saying as though you've been.
Speaker 21: Excluded with my group you could make sure you've got.
Speaker 13: Your work with kids.
Speaker 6: You might want to do a.
Speaker 5: Police credit police check do you have any blokes?
Speaker 1: Come away with you, They don't have kids.
Speaker 21: So we've got one we've actually kicked out of that as well because he was a.
Speaker 4: Bit of, a dick so.
Speaker 21: Okay so we've got we've got another camping group called. Camping, two point zero okay what?
Speaker 8: Did the guy?
Speaker 6: Do you get down.
Speaker 21: They might be listening just kids That just let's borderline ivan.
Speaker 5: Malat, kind, of childhood oh okay next.
Speaker 1: To the invite made at least someone's inviting me to come Away with Him.
Speaker 21: With nick single my whiskeys and, craft, BEER all Day.
Speaker 7: Mate i, begs nick.
Speaker 5: All right we've. Got harmonica, Boy on, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning my friends how?
Speaker 15: Are we?
Speaker 1: All regular kiss caller so you play, THE harmonica and yes? I, Do you got yes i've got not only a, New song coming out.
Speaker 13: I've also got A.
Speaker 8: City of the sun have YOU done a?
Speaker 13: C d.
Speaker 1: Given away? We should do? It you get awake every caller on? It, gets harmonica, boys YES all right.
Speaker 8: Well, i wanted to.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Is a new song what's on the?
Speaker 2: City at the moment is?
Speaker 8: This the debut. Single, yes it is okay, let's, get?
Speaker 2: Away one?
Speaker 14: Two three.
Speaker 1: Not clapping.
Speaker 8: You can't?
Speaker 5: Clap in time's beautiful.
Speaker 8: Does that have a name for that song.
Speaker 13: That's recorded from my brother?
Speaker 18: He drowning, rock, pool oh.
Speaker 1: No sorry it's? A?
Speaker 5: Beautiful?
Speaker 8: To him, Yeah?
Speaker 9: Nice all right aaron thank you?
Speaker 8: Send, US a copy yes i.
Speaker 5: Would love a copy there is?
Speaker 8: There a more address is there, More?
Speaker 5: Than one song?
Speaker 12: Aaron or is there i'm seven or eight?
Speaker 8: Songs, on me amazing.
Speaker 1: Well we need to hear one. A day every Week good. On your humblenica boy All Right, TOMORROW doctor chris, brown i, bet yeah oh yeah. He's a coming on we've. Got that pop, Quiz, keep It on kiss. Because gordon's coming up you can win yourself ten k in the boot in, the Brand new car Business Class, flights in new york and you're going To Go and See Harry styles At Madison.
Speaker 5: Square, the epic prize yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll see you. Tomorrow, bright and early. Okay, see you later
Speaker 14: Kiss