Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms Flex and Firms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch Up podcast.
Speaker 2: It is Flex and Frooms on cater You know, we love when you dm us with voice notes, with questions, queries and calls for advice because we love giving solicited and also unsolicited feedback. So keep that coming.
Speaker 1: The former definitely more than the prior.
Speaker 2: Either or I'm down at this point getting paid to be opinionated. It's a sweet life, it really is. Got a question from Ella, I'm going to read it out. She says, imagine you didn't work in the media and you had to have a nine to five job, what would you choose and why I've never not worked in the media, social media, PR, and marketing. I would still be doing media. I would still be working in social media PR, digital marketing. I wouldn't have quit. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But if you had to do another job, what would it?
Speaker 2: That's not good? Oh yeah, see I want I was going to say interior decorator. But I just feel like you would work with the worst people, indecisive people who have no taste, but a bunch of feedback on you and your vision. So I want to say, knowing what I know, now i'd work in waste management, Like I'd own like a waste management franchise for sure. Facts big money in boring businesses everyone. Or I would be like, I don't a construction company.
Speaker 1: A construction company. Yeah you that's that's a proper girl boss kind of Yeah. Literally, I would be a interior designer as well. Or I did want to be a headdresser for a little bit when I was. I think i'd be good at that. Why because I have a good I like, I've got good attention to detail when I need to caveat, caveat there. I also wanted to be a waitress. I would be good as a waitress.
Speaker 2: You'd be a great bartender.
Speaker 1: A bartender yeah, flirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole thing, the vibes up, you're making jokes like a little bit flirty, but just fun, the best energy, the kind of thing where the kind of energy where every time someone was done with you, they'd be like was that a five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the energy we're trying to bring into twenty twenty three. Yeah. I also think i'd be a good kindergarten teacher because.
Speaker 2: Oh teacher, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: A very sweet little girl. A favorite if you Will I've always called Smiley. And also they had a lot of teaching aids at my school and there was an aide called Lachlan. And in prep he bought me a bear for Daffodil Day and I was only kidd he bought a bear. Oh and he was really cute. Nice.
Speaker 2: You'd be a great like children's teacher.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You should quit.
Speaker 2: Well, now I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Everyone, maybe just wrap it up. He've talked enough. Well, this is a really great question. I like to think about this. I think everybody should think about it twice because you know, Chris, career changes are prone to happen in this day and age. I say, like in the old days, people used to keep their carew Ever, now there's like one or two changes. So go off, King Queen. You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast. For more, tune in Deicater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.