Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Coome on in Jackie Boy Morning, guys, Come on in Pats Morning, Pats.
Speaker 3: How's the family. What's going on for you guys?
Speaker 4: Audrey got home yesterday. They're doing fully fledged science from year seven this year.
Speaker 5: So I never took that elective fully fledged.
Speaker 3: I did hardcore science.
Speaker 4: But it's like the first proper whatever, three lessons a week. Anyway, they had to lab safety top of the list. You know, there's a lot of kids that haven't been in a lab before from outside school, so they've.
Speaker 3: Got to do the base. Aren't familiar with science, that's right, So what.
Speaker 4: That involved was a general knowledge of safety. And they had to get their buns and burner license because it's obviously an open flame. So Audrey came home yesterday they got a certificate bunsen burner license.
Speaker 3: I have all these licenses. So in the UK you don't have a pen license. There's nothing like that.
Speaker 5: So you still can't write with a pen, no a sharp That's why every way to have a crown. Basically in this country you're not allowed to burn.
Speaker 3: And so there's a buns and berner lice there's a buns and burner. Both have you both got yours? Nechol guys to school?
Speaker 4: We just yeah, the teacher was saying to her to the class, Now you have to be very careful. You have to tie your hair back because my hair actually caught fire when I was at school with the bumps and burner. I got two classes.
Speaker 3: Was your hair were you doing licking it the fame or something?
Speaker 4: So she said, all hair must go back. I don't know have to have to wear hairnuts or anything.
Speaker 5: But do your hair really catch on fire?
Speaker 4: The teacher said it.
Speaker 3: I thought, how those stories, don't they They tell those stories to scare the kids.
Speaker 4: And I said to Audio, all that's hilarious because mister Novak's who we had for science, used to use the buns and burner to light his cigarette.
Speaker 3: No, we are teacher used to do that too, were light his pipe. He'd actually smoke a pipe. Right, the class are acrid smoke and sometimes you go better open the window. Actually, anyway, this big old cancero's pipe that he just liked casually with his bunts and burner. You don't don't you lot do this or anything like that? Where was I then start using his pipe like a pointer on the board. I got something. It was pretty cool trick. Actually, I hated science. I found science of school, but using the buns and burner when it was an experiment, that was the only interesting bit of it.
Speaker 5: I got a band in year seven from doing practical experiments in science. Beaker on?
Speaker 3: Would you mean breaking a big one of those conical flasks?
Speaker 5: Yes, I was just pulling a cork out of the top of it. I don't know what happened, but it smashed. And the science I don't know.
Speaker 3: What happened, but it smashed. You sound like a kid. What happened there? Post? I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: He thought I was some kind of prankster like you did, and he got He banned us from practical experiments for the year. Oh, I think you're a funny guy, breaking cast clan, breaking the beaker? Well, are you in honest accident?
Speaker 3: Did anyone remember any of their science experiments? The only one was burning a potassium strip for some reason, the one we did, which it is one term, as well as burning a penut.
Speaker 5: What did you learn from that?
Speaker 3: Nothing? We just had to make notes in the color that changed. I think this guy just was just jaded, just checked out the old peanut burning for them.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: You guys finding that it's you're getting more and more spam, texts, emails, calls every.
Speaker 5: Single day overnight. Every night, I get the linked one. Yeah, yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Been waiting for me every morning like an alarm call. I think he knows that I'm tired and highly vulnerable at four point thirty and to pay mysterious linked unpaid stood unpaid, like it's doing me a favor. Hey, don't forget to pay me.
Speaker 4: I got three phone calls yesterday, just yesterday, I got one from Amazon. I get it all the time to say your membership's about to expire. You need to update it into your details.
Speaker 3: I got They normally pray on the elderly, so you're in that catch me now you're.
Speaker 5: Pay the Amazon fine every day? Said they were, and I have to pay again.
Speaker 3: And some touchy Irish builders said they come back to repare my guttering for cash that I gave them in advance.
Speaker 4: The other one was Visa and then this woman who she said it was a woman from the Iron Z and it was not Brenda or whoever she said she was, she was not from the Iron, zaid, we do not bank with the.
Speaker 3: Fact it was not Brenda. How did you know it wasn't Brenda.
Speaker 4: We don't bank with the Iron.
Speaker 3: Said, that's the right thing to say, it wasn't Brenda. Watch out for the Brenda spam.
Speaker 5: You know this might be a spam because we don't bank with the But this that's not enough information.
Speaker 3: Spell Brenda. No, it's not gotcha.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Also, there's a new one now where you using AI voice replication. Someone that sounds a bit like one of your family members calls you.
Speaker 5: Oh that's terrible. Fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my wife made us all yesterday. We now have a code word. If we're suspicious, we're to say the code word. There's a cooler response. However, I've already forgotten what the code word.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday and the time Waste. We're asking you if your fruit Bands and Patsy asked Jack and I what our favorite fruits were. We didn't have time to give this important question the topic the time and space it deserves. That time is now. I'm going to start with the worst. Does anyone actually like grapefruit.
Speaker 4: It's shining.
Speaker 5: I love the taste. I won't eat a grapefruit, but I'll have a grapefruit flavored drink.
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: What's that sour taste on the tongue? Is too much? Salad is?
Speaker 5: My favorite cocktail is a paloma, which is made with grape fruit juice.
Speaker 4: It's got sweetness with it though that's.
Speaker 5: It does havens with it? I wouldn't, is it?
Speaker 3: They put it with it? Cocktails do they? Yeah? Yeah, to take the horrible of it.
Speaker 5: I'd never dig in with a spoon and just eat a grape frush.
Speaker 3: Some people do? People do that? People do that? What about the lime chi? I want? I think planet Earth things to kick a few fruits out. Light chi can get into space.
Speaker 5: You're actually Another of my favorite drinks is the light taste.
Speaker 3: I put them all in the kind of a light che tea.
Speaker 5: A lichi bubble tea.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's more English than me with thea PILs. Only kids do that with skateboards. And then I'll tell you what is bullshit? A banana?
Speaker 5: You've actually lost your mind in the sea.
Speaker 3: Keep walking bananas.
Speaker 5: Keep walking banana is the king of fruit.
Speaker 3: With it something else. No, no, it's not a soda.
Speaker 4: Player energy boost, is it?
Speaker 3: Really? You haven't seen anyone with loads of energy.
Speaker 4: It likes bananas like a banana every morning exactly.
Speaker 3: You two aren't exactly knocking out the park. A little bit sluggish, I have to say.
Speaker 5: Used to say Nature's candy bar. That was what a banana was.
Speaker 3: A dumb way to sell the goodness of fruit. It's a bit like sugar.
Speaker 4: You know what is nice. You freeze them and dip them in chocolate.
Speaker 3: Anything dipped in chocolate, broccoli tipped in chocolate, Miss Lovely a raw.
Speaker 5: A banana on his own.
Speaker 4: I'm with you there, check all right.
Speaker 3: Then let's go to the ones where you go were like, okay, the forgotten fruit for me, mister.
Speaker 4: Pear, pears are great.
Speaker 3: Going to Shark sure the hands or cheese.
Speaker 5: Right, welcome to my worst list, the top the most boring of all.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, any sharkouterie board. They start with the pear.
Speaker 4: Poor Henry the Eighth loved his pears.
Speaker 3: Great knowledge. It didn't like he's flipping chocolate last week on the show that he broke his own coffee. Maybe they gave him he filled his pockets with them for the afterlife. All right, what else do you like? Jack? What's your favorite fruit?
Speaker 5: Candalope or what as we called it in our household growing up? Rock melon was my favorite, Patsy, what's and you like rock melon?
Speaker 3: Real? What's your problem?
Speaker 2: Rock melon tastes like soap, abnormal melon, normal melon like a green, like a green melon.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like men and melon is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Melon is it's not sweet enough.
Speaker 5: Melon is filler. Malon melon is filler. Rock melon is rock me is just a different type of got more taste to it.
Speaker 2: No, it's got no sweetness. No, it's soapy from the wrong place.
Speaker 3: I think I hate.
Speaker 2: It up with some Bring me in a delicious rock melon.
Speaker 5: You've been having too much Sydney cand Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Where do we stand on cherries?
Speaker 4: Love cherries? They are drastically so nice at Christmas time?
Speaker 5: They're all right, now, that's the that's the problem with cherries is people think they're like so exotic, like, oh it's Christmas, let's have a.
Speaker 3: Cherry Christmas time. You're meant to be a delicacy.
Speaker 5: It's not so special like, oh, merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Can we all agree that grapes work anytime of the year.
Speaker 5: Absolutely are great.
Speaker 3: Grapes are great. You works guys, all right, best the worst fruits. Do not call this show about bananas. They are bullshit.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: What do you think is the best fruit? And what do you think is the worst piece of fruit? No talk here about this, Just a humble apple. I love an apple.
Speaker 5: Apple is a dependable fruit. You know it's it's not gonna be anyone's favorite, but no one's thrown in them.
Speaker 3: And the fact that you're very defined in your opinions on fruits more than anything I've ever spoke to you about, even when I actually said grapes are great, and he went, grapes are great. I think apples are lovely. Apples are dependable. You like a politician who's got like a certain line he's really pushing.
Speaker 5: When you have a kid, you realize that fruit becomes a big part of your life all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: And cleaning it from the floor as well.
Speaker 5: That's right, But we Gordy now eats mangoes, grapes, blueberries. You're right about Henry the Eighth, by the way, he did love pears as well as cherries, strawberries, apples and plums. He also ate peacocks and swans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they did. Yeah, and even to this day, the swans of the UK are owned by the Royal Household, just in case they want to, yeah, get hungry again, they go. Don't get to us of those swans or anything. I don't preferend one because we just have it.
Speaker 5: He also loved jelly. Did you know jelly was around back then?
Speaker 3: No? I did not know jelly was that old. All right, let's go and get some cools here. Let's good morning, Liz. Hey, Hey, good morning Liz. Welcome to the show. So Best and Worst Fruit.
Speaker 6: So my opinion is I love mangoes and I don't like papayas they're the West.
Speaker 3: A lot of debate on this about mangoes. I agree, I love mango.
Speaker 7: Are absolutely delicious fruit.
Speaker 5: What are you going to get some mangoes?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I like a mango juice. But I don't like the fruit, which is bizarre. I think it's too fussy. You've got to cut it that special way, haven't you, and then flip it up so all the cubes come up to eat.
Speaker 3: But I like the fact that it comes with care instructions. It's like, do not dry clean, you know, only one out of the three on the inning. I like that it has rules about how it has to be enjoyed, not fust things Patsy doesn't like Leonard DiCaprio and melon. All right, Liz, thank you very much for care. Let's go to Meg Morning, Meg Morning. Here are you going all right? Yeah? Good Meg? Best and worst? To start with your best?
Speaker 7: Definitely strawberries.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're dependable like apples, you.
Speaker 3: Know, strawberries. I love straw strawberries and cream English champaign. And what's the worst one? Meg?
Speaker 7: Bananas are absolute abomination.
Speaker 3: Devil's fingers, someone says, texting, I get it, devil's fingers. I found my tribe. Give us nothing. I don't want to hear about that high potassium content. Meg. Thank you very much you call. Let's go to us this Sadia, Sadia, Hi, welcome to show. Morning. All right, Let's start with your worst fruit.
Speaker 9: Oh, Durian fruit is just overrated, too expensive. Yeah, my friend from Indonesia bring one day to the office and I had to leave the office. It just stinks.
Speaker 3: Probably they you know, if you're bringing jury into work. You know that you're going to clear the space. Was it a head of a stink?
Speaker 9: It smells like a toilet like literally, it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I reckon, we know that time you went down to the Marian.
Speaker 9: It's just yeah, I don't know how people can eat that fruit.
Speaker 5: Say, we try to open once one on the show and it didn't stink.
Speaker 9: It didn't know.
Speaker 3: We're surprised.
Speaker 5: You can smell thing.
Speaker 9: No Durian, no, no, no, no, this Durian. It was from Indonesia. And this lady said, oh, it's too expensive, beautiful to eat and everything. I said, oh, let's try. As soon as she attended, Oh my god, the whole it is a big office. I tell you, it's not a small office. And and and everyone realized that who fighted?
Speaker 10: Who this going on?
Speaker 3: You know like this game it's Wednesday, who far died? It's draw lots and then whoever's got it? You know, it's like a who done it? Mystery? Absolutely absolutely, and what's your best? What's your best? Mangos and guavas Guama is very fancy, all right.
Speaker 9: I'm from East Africa. Yeah, yeah, I grew up with guavas mango.
Speaker 3: So yeah, do you like Kiwi as well? Okay, yeah, okay, okay, put on the watch.
Speaker 9: But I don't. I don't crave or I don't.
Speaker 3: Fiber jack again again, showing your age when you start to talk about what's good for fiver, you're a certain age. Say they get blunged up the elderly easily, and then they blow they just suddenly a blowhole will open up and all that fiber comes out. Claire, good morning, Good morning, Claire welcomes the show. And Claire, what's your best fruit?
Speaker 7: My best fruit has to be raspberries. I cannot go past them. They are the most delicious berry and I ate them everyone in my cereal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I absolutely agree. So m actually that I'm changing my favorite fruit.
Speaker 3: I forgot about.
Speaker 5: I wasn't really thinking berries when I was thinking fruits, raspberries.
Speaker 2: And then my mum at Christmas time makes the best pablover, homemade pablover with berries.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you're making me hungry. Now I have some.
Speaker 5: This is now a debate for a different day, and I don't want to take this off track, but pavlovers, this is un Australian, but overrated.
Speaker 4: No, I can't even look at your right now.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 5: This is no I'm sorry to say overrating.
Speaker 4: This is you just haven't had a good one.
Speaker 5: I've had them all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is going to be a problem for us. We may need to wish release a statement at nine. You might need to apologize for your comments. Wow, suddenly people are walking away from the RAIDI going he must be joking, Claire. Sorry, had to join a for that, and thank you very much. Give us a call. Have a good day, Laura.
Speaker 11: Hi, guys, how are we We're good?
Speaker 3: Laura, Laura, Laura. What do you love then, Laura? What does Laura love? A piece of fruit?
Speaker 9: My favorite fruit is a peach.
Speaker 3: Troubles with the peach. You've got to get a big old tetawel or napkin out tucket in because it's very messy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but my worst fruit is also a peach.
Speaker 3: You love to hate, you hate and love. That's the peach I can't handle.
Speaker 7: I love the flesh, yes, but I can't.
Speaker 5: Which which piece of the peach? Do you hate the fairy skin?
Speaker 7: I can't he.
Speaker 3: Skin.
Speaker 7: I can't even touch the skin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I know you mean it gives me the X. When I touch a peach, that's what it's like, hairy flesh. Yeah, oh yeah, won't touch your peach nose.
Speaker 5: My favorite thing is sitting on the inside. What a conundrum?
Speaker 3: A fruit conundrum? All right, Nora, thank you very much. You kill me?
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks guys, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: My inbox is going to smash at the moment. Jack, you are speaking for the people when you think they're When you said that Pavlover is overrated, Christian I said this. I'm actually with Jack on this one. Pavlova is overrated. I know it's on Australian Now. Is not as nice as people think they are, Johnny Christian, I cannot stand Pavlova as well. That's from merchant Now. So it's actually take the time to email me this morning. It's a lot of effort email someone, isn't it. Christian one hundred percent agree with back Jack when it comes to the pavlov disgusting and block capitals. I know is on Australian, but I hate Lamington's as well.
Speaker 5: No, No, I see people in Australia. We don't feel like we can voice our true opinions. About the Pavlova because we'll be shunned from society. But we don't like it.
Speaker 3: Why don't I get everyone that voice Jack today, You are the hero that this is world needs right now. All right, we're into last few days. We two of win a billboard. We have over fifty of these shoes, giant, massive digital billboards all over Melbourne. At any moment, within a couple of minutes, we can put whatever message you want on them. Today because we can also put photos and images up there, We're going to turn the billboards of Melbourne into an art gallery comprising of your kid's artwork. Now, just so we're clear, this isn't the This isn't the kind of place that you're going to get your young sort of Renoir or Monte discovered. Yesterday, I got a lot of very sort of proud parents like Patsy pushing their kids amazing artwork. I really saw some very very good artwork. What we're talking about is the stuff you try and put in the bin, but they see you. Augad'll put that in the garage and save that for another time.
Speaker 5: That goes on a magnet on the fridge for one day. Then the kid goes to sleep and it slowly makes its way again.
Speaker 3: So we're looking for bad sort of shit. We're not bad, aren't well, because it's just you know, kids playing around and stuff like that. That's what we want to turn it into.
Speaker 5: Not young prodigies who way ahead of their time.
Speaker 3: No, so perhaps you've actually brought some artwork in of audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is good for radio, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Hang on, let you get it.
Speaker 5: You've bought a whole folio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is just like one.
Speaker 7: Tenth of it.
Speaker 4: Jack, You've got no idea. I've kept so much of her stuff. So this stuff from like when she's feeling, it's.
Speaker 3: Like some sort of museum of audi. It's all like box and la shrine.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a shrine, one of my favorite ones. She I'm going to hold it up. She made a paper cardboard tie for Father's Day. I thought that he had to wear that to work one day in the office.
Speaker 3: He got in the car with it. He did turn that around the corner in the glove box.
Speaker 4: No, and then I think I do not. I think this is I've got on it Audrey three years. Oh, this was one from twenty fourteen, and it's like for they look like jellyfish.
Speaker 5: That's so cute. The kids starts the same way, don't they drawing people? It's just a head with some legs.
Speaker 4: Sticking outtato with long legs and smiley faces. So there's a lot of that.
Speaker 3: That's what you want.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: What I see is Melbourne flooded with stick people, because that's what it is. It's just like the head and then on some sort of stick twigs.
Speaker 4: Then there's this which is our family. How can I describe? It's like three triangles. But one of them, which is me, looks like that. What's that horror character with the black hair and pale pidal face and red eyes.
Speaker 5: The one from the Grudge that comes out of the TV?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look like that.
Speaker 4: So that's the other one.
Speaker 3: All right. So if you've got some artwork there's a bit shabby of your kids when they were younger. This is what we want to put up on the billboards today called us now, and then you can email it as well.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This time next week? Everybody right Australia. Is it going to be? Is going to be like beatle Mania? For when Taylor's here? Now I know she's been here before and it was very very big news. But Taylor's somehow and even bigger, bigger, bigger. Every day new records are being broken that she sets herself and then smashes.
Speaker 5: We saw him maybe five years ago Amy Park, and now you think going from Amy Park to three nights at the MCJ sold out.
Speaker 3: I think I saw last week on the news they were talking about one in five Australians tried to get tickets. One in five, that's such a huge demand. So you know, I heard you in the news at PATS I think even warning about scammers. And because obviously lots of mom and dads are still trying to get hold of tickets as well, couldn't get hold of them. It is going to be crazy next week. So we're all going next Friday to the first night. And my seventeen year old daughter has been four years a big Teleswift fan, right she this is like Christmas Day. For yesterday, it was pitching that she needs to do a half day at school to get ready, and I'm like, no, this is year twelve, this year, this is your last year. What do you need six hours of ready? Are you singing with her? Are you in the band you're playing the triangle of blocking spilled up there. The ATA won't thank you for that. You don't need to be picked up at lunchtime? School?
Speaker 5: What do you even ride on the doctors?
Speaker 3: Like one thing? And obviously just go I get it fair enough, that's all. Just the school is going to do a half day. And then yesterday she was going, I picked up from school. She was going, you know, it's amazing thing. She's going to be here in Melbourne. She's going to be staying somewhere for her whole time while she's in maybe with her team and all this. And then my daughter goes, I guess you did I get like a big Airbnb, which she ain't get it. She's on there now. Filters, Yeah, I guess I'd probably used to pulled a bit. Pets, Yeah, no, pets like little Chah. I can't come stay with host no thank you. I hate that when they go stay with thse what no no, no no no no, some spare room or something with a sad story about why it's being rented out. She'll be in the Our hosts were very friendly. There were some biscuits and jeesus when we arrived. I want it to be as anonymous as possible. When I go into an airbnb, where do we think she is going to be staying? You think a couple of a couple of falls at the Crown, or or she mailing Andre the longer right now? Maybe it is your friend.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a big apartment at the top of Crown Towers that James Packer built and fitted out for Tom.
Speaker 3: I don't know it.
Speaker 5: That's so good.
Speaker 3: Did he ever drop saw in you in that pin was? Didn't he?
Speaker 4: Crown?
Speaker 5: I've stayed in that penthouse the night before Hamshon and his last ever radio show. We were doing a live performance as the band that we were in, All Boys in the Front Man, and we stayed in that James Packer penthouse in the Crown and it is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: We're never going to Wan. What's it like?
Speaker 5: So it's got its own elevator up. You don't get an elevator with the plubs of the hotel. We saw James Packer in the lift. I didn't have the guts to say anything to him, but it's where is the lift entrance? Is it even not in like the lobby of the Crowns. It's somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I can't say I knew it because you're not Again, you're not seeing Taylor Swift there, you know, with all her frocks going, I've left one up in the room. My mom still says frocks. Got a nice frock. You can just stick at a nice frock if you're in Melbourne. So do we think the Crown? Is it true? He's got Bowling Alley up there as well?
Speaker 5: I didn't see the I didn't have the room with the bowling Alley.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe there's layers within layers within layers. So are you an audi going?
Speaker 4: No, we couldn't get tickets, Oh, Patsy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. The other thing is Rio, aren't you renting out your penthouse around the corner from here? Too?
Speaker 2: Was while you guys are speaking, looking up Airbnb prices for Richmond. I could get one thousand and five hundred, even thousand, seven hundred if I rented it out, well nights over Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 3: You do it? Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 5: It's a good all right? Proposed to say proposal, Come sleep at my house for three nights and we split the money.
Speaker 3: Oh, this guy is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Do you stay to my parents' place. Meals provided, meals provided that's true, actually.
Speaker 3: Meals provided you see what he eats. He'll have half a laichi. That's just Saturday, Maquet. If you're good bye, give you a smoothies tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'll cook count offer. I'll cook two of the nights, including food for Goudy, but I keep all the profit done.
Speaker 3: They're shaking. They're shaking on this well.
Speaker 1: Christian connell's show podcast Christian.
Speaker 3: The Crown Apartment that Jack has seen sounds like the episode from Modern Family called Vegas. I know that one Stephen merchant Is is in it. It's a great one. I know what you mean, Marie. Thank you very very much. God one A four point three Christian O'Connell's show, seven to twenty three. On Monday, we were talking to Susan. We're often if you've got a tiny little small business, we're giving you our billboard small business, big plug. She was telling her about her tattoo business and how she's used her kids bedrooms now they've moved out.
Speaker 12: My business is Sacred Rose Tattoo. I can get to my husband that we turn our front bedroom with an en suite into a tattoo studio. He wasn't very happy. But the kids have all moved out, so I'm an empty mister and we have the house to ourselves.
Speaker 3: So this is actually going to be me next year. You know. My youngest daughter is in year twelve this year and then this is it. She's going to fly the nest as well, so we'll have no kids at home. So I want to know what should I be turning the bedroom into.
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 3: Do I become a tattooist?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 3: What is that? What is going to be?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 5: I think astant, yeah, at the interred and that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So what did you turn the room into? We asked you this yesterday on Facebook, Robin. One of kids bedrooms is now a more motorsport memorabilia room. Andrew, I'm looking at photo. This is incredible. It's a time zone. He's got seven arcade games, including two of the amazing Sega rally games as well that you sit in and that. They're incredible. Though.
Speaker 5: When I was growing out, my friend's dad had a pinball machine and he was the greatest. But he was the luckiest kid in the world.
Speaker 3: Gainer Christ and I changed the spare room into my Sistarco Nel Products, Slash Cupcakes supply Room as a love Bacon cakes for fun. Chris, I changed my shed into a gamer's den. Men have dens, don't They get a lot of women that want to want a den? Why is it men migrate to it? This is my den.
Speaker 5: It sounds darker den, doesn't it like no natural light gets into it.
Speaker 3: It's an animal that hasn't den as well? Is nest for foxes den? All right? So what did you turn the spare room into? Fellow and empty nesters? What is ahead for me next year? Carl and Brner.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christiano Carl's Show podcast?
Speaker 3: What did you turn your spare room into? When the kids left home?
Speaker 11: Good morning Poul, Good morning guys and Pat's how years old, Paul?
Speaker 3: What do you turn the spand room into? Mate?
Speaker 11: Oh, the kids moved out of home and started their life a few years ago. We've turned one of the bigger bedrooms into a band rehearsal room. We put all insulation on the walls and ceiling, and we fitted a single mattress into the recess of the window and it was soundproof from the neighbors, which are so happy about.
Speaker 3: This is great. So whose band is this? This is yours?
Speaker 11: That was my band? Yeah, we're no longer together, but I.
Speaker 3: Broke up the band. What's happened?
Speaker 11: We just lived in different parts and it was all too hard for them. But I was still keen looking at doing a bit of solo stuff and cunting the CD later this year.
Speaker 5: But yeah, well you already made the room, so you're invested more than you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, it definitely served us well. Though the neighbors couldn't hear us, it worked well.
Speaker 3: What was the name? Did you have a name or anything for your band?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was Whiskey River years ago. But there's another band now called Whiskey River that's recording stuff.
Speaker 3: So I don't like the way this story is written. At the moment, my friend, it's time for you to form a new band with a new name, with some new loyal bandmates. Yeah that's right, Jack, you're always looking for a band. What did you do in Paul's band?
Speaker 5: All right, Paul, let's go and.
Speaker 3: Build pouls bands. You've got the room, you got the rehearsal space.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well for good space.
Speaker 5: What kind of music are we playing?
Speaker 11: Paul anything from rockabilly to right house blues, a bit of country rock.
Speaker 3: Proper stuff. I don't think he's into his rockabilly and roadhouse blues, Paul, but I think it sounds great. You're more keyboard man, aren't you, pinky punky stuff? Yeah, the blues? All right? Cool? Love it, Okay, thank you very much. You give us a call mate.
Speaker 11: No, our is over, great, good day goes.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I feel like we should find Paul the band, build Paul's band. Steve. Good morning, Steve. Always a joy to chat to you, mate. I hope you're welcome morning.
Speaker 10: I am very well. Good morning, Happy Wednesday to everybody there.
Speaker 5: Happy Wednesday, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 10: A number of years ago our children stopped doing all the study thing because they left school, and that since they left home obviously, and we've got lots of spare rooms, but the room downstairs being a study room that ended up being in a junk room and all different things. And I love my wine and I had boxes left, right and center of wine everywhere throughout the house, and the wife made the suggestion, why don't you turn it into a wine room? And I think within about six weeks of that being said it was completed, and I sent you through a photo of what it is now.
Speaker 3: Steve, No, I'm not saying I love red wine, but I've I've actually had a close look at the red set. I think I could see some Rockford and some Cabras, some basket past yeah, yeah, yeah, you got some nice stuff.
Speaker 5: The wine room, I can't say, come and have a look at this.
Speaker 3: This is this is like a medium sized DW Yeah. Yeah, I mean you should be having times of people come and do wine tasting at the weekend, do a flight or something. I mean, this is like Fox's hangout. You've got there. It's incredible.
Speaker 10: We do have a lot of wine tastes at different times and I've got it's all control, of course, and we do have a fridge with throughout our special wine fridge with all the really good stuff in there, and it does get opened occasionally, but not too often obviously.
Speaker 5: But to the public, no, no, no, to all my friends.
Speaker 3: What have you got like a cannondly thing? They can book it, when is it and stuff like that. I mean, this is an amazing setup you've got.
Speaker 10: Depending on the weather, you can have a nice cheeseboard there and then have some photos taken with you, all with different wives and we have a tasting of different sorts and.
Speaker 3: St organization around the Steve. This is incredible, Steve, thank you very much. You go mate. Let's go to Kirsty now, Good morning Kirsty, top in the morning to you. Good morning Kirsty. And what do you do with the spare room when the kids moved out?
Speaker 7: Yep in the kids area, my husband had a couple of pinballs and we decided to grow them to ten pinballs, got a graffiti artis Stin and we designed Pacman's and Star Wars stem and turned it into a private venue hire for people.
Speaker 3: This is this is a step up from Steve with his winery. Then is tasting So.
Speaker 7: Sorry, Steve, I'll come to you one winery though.
Speaker 5: Who you're hiring and out to Kirsty.
Speaker 7: To the public, it's TV's pinball arcades.
Speaker 3: So this was a spare room.
Speaker 7: It was a spare room. Indeed the kids used it and we have several entertainment areas, so we went.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do with this? You know there's this money can out the house when you have to go kids and that money those rooms can bring money in. I think it's possible bring money in its great. How many So you got ten arcade machines? We do.
Speaker 7: We have ten pinball machines, plus arcade machines like tabletops, the thousand games on it, driving machines.
Speaker 3: So what about what about you and your usband? If you know you're watching Netflix or some one night on a Friday night, don't don't do don't don't, don't high scar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: There, don't Netflix and chail. Don't tell the people I know you're tilting it. You lose your deposit deposit.
Speaker 7: We're in the kitchen, you know, doing their food packages because we also are license to do food for the parties.
Speaker 5: Amazing me.
Speaker 3: What I want to do for my fifty first in April? I think I might hire PB's arcades.
Speaker 6: There you go, bring it on.
Speaker 7: We have lots of different food packages.
Speaker 5: So is it mostly kids parties or do you get like Bucks parties and stuff as well?
Speaker 7: Oh no, we get everything, absolutely everything. So whether it's you know, engagement parties, we've had to buck to him.
Speaker 3: This is a high level. This is a high level empty nesting. And i'd imagine they we be listening, right now that actually, like the Senates want to hire it, how can they find out?
Speaker 7: Yep, absolutely, we do have Facebook, so it's PABE Pinball's Arcades or we have a Facebook page PB's Pinball Arcade higher.
Speaker 3: Awesome. I love it, Kirsty, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: All right, welcome, come on down everyone.
Speaker 3: All right, Kirsty, thanks for giving us a call.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today, the last couple of shows then with Winner Billboard and we're turning the Billboards of Mailwood into a giant art gallery. And in our art gallery, all the works, the pieces of art are all made by your kid's artworks. If you've got some artwork maybe when the kids were younger, maybe it's up on the fridge right now, that's what we want to put up there. Now some of you might might actually have some art wall, which is very very good. This isn't really the kind of gallery we want to build. Today. I'm seeing some amazing stuff coming. It's blob people, it's blonde people, isn't it in stick people you know with no eyes or an eye that's just outside their headspace with like mum drawn by a way, if you've got to label what it is that or don't they like mona Lisa human lady.
Speaker 5: Well, we've only got scribbles at the moment. On the fridge. We got a one in one out policy because they send him Gordon home every day from daytime.
Speaker 3: You explain that to a badly two year old. Hey, listen, So you can't understand syntax right now, but it's one in, one out. You'll get it, you'll get it. They sit him with three or four which one's coming off? Mate, because they can't all go up there because that is crappy. Draw a harder sun and that potato printing, lean harder on those spuds. Laura, Good morning, Money, Good morning Laura. Have you having a good week so far?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, definitely.
Speaker 7: Back to school amazing?
Speaker 3: How at the house? How you go? And now you've got some artwork?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 14: My three year old, I'm basically yeah, like a a tater.
Speaker 7: I'm just just ahead, two eyes and osen a mouth with the arms coming out of the head and the legs coming out of the bottom. Woman, you did that at waiting for school pick up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think that were worrying thing is I think that's what they think. We are, just some sort of outline of something they're just looking at It's an outline of something.
Speaker 5: Don't bother about the detail.
Speaker 3: Really, Laura, are you happy for us to put this up on the billboards? Yes? Doet.
Speaker 13: She's an artist, she'll love it.
Speaker 3: Great, Okay, we'll do it today. We're doing the next couple of minutes. Thank you, Laura. Let's go to Karen right now. Karen, good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good, love to talk to you again. I'm looking at your email and I'm seeing a very very good looks like Winnie the Pooh. Are is he on a gate or a stat with Tigger?
Speaker 8: I think he's on a gate.
Speaker 7: He's on a gate.
Speaker 3: And how old was you some when he did this? This is that's lovely that it was.
Speaker 8: Only about five years old.
Speaker 9: He's now thirty six.
Speaker 3: And obviously your son is a Is he still boxing or was he a former pro boxers? He retired now and then he was.
Speaker 14: Thinking about he's retired now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he pleased.
Speaker 14: I'm very pleased. He achieved his dreams.
Speaker 3: Do he want a title?
Speaker 14: Five's incredible and that was when he hang up the gloves.
Speaker 3: Great, he's such a good guy, is he?
Speaker 14: Well, he's very well yeah, very very well.
Speaker 5: So will he go back to art now that he's not in the boxing ring?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't think so. He hangs up with gloves, picks up the brushes. Yeah, tonight on the.
Speaker 8: We had that in Ale lounger In for many years, so we're very proud.
Speaker 3: Of that one. Well, it's time now to unleash the hell punching ard to the billboards of Melbourne. Let's get this up there. Can we have this win? He will die as long as he doesn't come looking for us. He's still got dynamite in those.
Speaker 14: Fists looking through his mother.
Speaker 3: Oh what have you done to me?
Speaker 15: Yees?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, send him my love and it's okay. Can we put this up because it's a great one, Yes, of course. So shall we put Darling Dave thirty six?
Speaker 8: Oh if you think so, I think we have to.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 5: Put up there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Mona. He always used to put his age, didn't he fifteen three quarters? Do you remember when the three quarters was important when you were a kid. I'm seven and three quarters, Karen. That's lovely. We put that one up. Let's see who else is coming in the gallery with something. Dan, good morning, Danny, Danny, Good morning, Good morning Danny. Okay, so how old your kid when they did this?
Speaker 8: Arn't work, haven't known?
Speaker 4: Fifteen months?
Speaker 14: Got him have a bit of creative.
Speaker 3: License and go fifteen months and what did he do? What did he draw?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Look pretty much it was whatever he wanted, blogged it everywhere and just had a great time with paints.
Speaker 3: Right, and so is that particular painting that we can put up on the billboards. Yeah, you can put up whatever you like. Yeah. Look I've got time to come around at the moment and go through stuff in the attics.
Speaker 5: If you want to be a Darklory curator, this is the.
Speaker 3: Job, taking it literally. It's all right, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I'll be at work in five minutes. You were getting an email from me of the best square unicorn Melbourne's ever going to see. Thank you, Carly. I look forward to that, Christian. Our kid brought home some literal piece of nonsense about the teacher asked him what it was and he says to the teacher, I hate painting. So he wrote that the title of the artwork. Send it to you in a minute, Richard. Thank you very much for that. All right, lines are opening now then for this week's week is claim to fame, where we always say no claim to fame is ever too weak for this business like show business.
Speaker 7: My ma'am with a marriage to Molly Mildrim's cousin.
Speaker 6: I want did a speed aware of course with JK from Jamericai.
Speaker 3: My word coeag was once a Gorilla Graham Christian O'Connell's weakest cle fame. All right, your weakest case of fame? What have you got, Lillian? Yes, hello, Lillian, Yeah, that's you. You're first up today, Lilian. What's your week is? Clain to fame?
Speaker 8: I cooked for Hugh Jasman and his wife in a Bordist monastery.
Speaker 3: Wow, so you were a chef a Buddhist monastery. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I used to run the kitchen Buist Monastery, Bordhist Monastery in Brighton and on a Tuesday Wednesday Thursday, we'd have people from the public coming because they had resident people that lived there, and he'd come in quite often with his wife for dinner and go to the teachings that the president Lama would do.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. I've heard of like the resident poets and residents and an artist in residence, but never an actual sort of Buddhist in residence. Yea in residence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is this years ago before he was the Hue Jackman that we love from movies or.
Speaker 3: We love How are you now? And that's a big Buddhist question, I issue the Great Showman are simply a being.
Speaker 14: He has just started his career.
Speaker 3: So nobody, we are all a body of no nothing knowing.
Speaker 15: This is in Brighton, you say, Yeah, in Brighton there for the old fancy monks, is it they got Lunu lemon robes, Archie's loafers for bot.
Speaker 3: I'd have to look out for that pop over and have a look around there. Amazing scenes, Lenny, How long did you do that for? What's that? How long did you do that for?
Speaker 7: I was there for about two or three years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And you remember what Hugh Jackman ate for dinner.
Speaker 8: I think it was an eggplant parmesana that I've done that night and I'd just done a veggie soup and then it was a I think it was a custard for sweets that night.
Speaker 3: Well, the Buddhists, don't they You know, he came.
Speaker 7: He came in quite a few times.
Speaker 3: Come for the food, you stay for the dad, So take your pick.
Speaker 14: They weren't three dinners.
Speaker 8: They used to pay a sitting amount for these three course meal and and we all I scott a chip.
Speaker 3: Oh that's lovely, wonderful stuff. Lilliam, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: She cool, no worries, have a good day.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're looking for your weakest claim to fame, Vernick. Yes, good morning, good morning. I'm good Vernick. Welcome to the show. So what is your weakest claim to fame? Vernick?
Speaker 14: Well, Rod Stewart asked me to have a cocktail with him one evening.
Speaker 3: Did he he is? And where was this? That's incredible?
Speaker 14: At the Hilton in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: All right? And so was it before a show or any other details or speaks for itself? I am? Men ask me about all the time.
Speaker 14: Well, I owned a hairdressing someone in Berwin and at night I used to try to unwind and do my bookwork on the piano at the Hilton.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my bookwork on the piano at the Hilton carry the one Strangers in the Night story this.
Speaker 14: So I'd sit there and I'd have a cocktail and of course in farm, I'd have to go to the bathroom. So I went to the bathroom, and in going there, I take my glasses off because you know, I'm relaxing my eyes.
Speaker 5: After some.
Speaker 3: Dropped them in and the toilet bot and flushed them away. How do you do your account to see? Then?
Speaker 14: Yes, I walked down to the toilet and all the bathrooms all right, and Rod Stewart confronted me and said, would you like to have a cock with me?
Speaker 3: Just picking up checks by the box?
Speaker 5: Come on right for ready? You didn't have your glasses?
Speaker 14: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I was so you know you recognized the Barnett. Yeah, I got the glasses on my notes. Let me just touch it? Yes, be.
Speaker 16: It?
Speaker 14: So I said to him, sorry, I wouldn't have a drink with you because this head looks like a toilet brush.
Speaker 3: None of this is true? Yeah, lovely story. Then none of it's true. It never happened. Lovely story, though, Kate, Kate, good.
Speaker 7: Morning, Hi Christian and how are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no great. We're currently hosting Jack and Ry at the moment. And Kate, what is your what is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 7: I went to school with John Farnham's niece.
Speaker 5: This is more like sorry, we can believe this happened.
Speaker 7: She was a very lovely girl and I still catch up with her every now and then when I go back up to Sydney. But when John Farnham tours, everyone became her best friend at school because everyone wanted to go backstage to meet John Farmer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before there was Taylor Swift fever. Next week there was fancy fever. Okaylhy ah, Okay, take care, that's going the show mate.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: What's happened?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What is your weakest claim to fame? Michelle?
Speaker 7: Yes, my client, No, my hairdresser's client's friend is Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got the old cryptic cluse the head Agatha Christie, take your time. We got there. So the person we talk about here, the fame part of it is Harry Styles. Uh huh, and stay with us.
Speaker 5: Don't go to the light side hairdresser. He's a client of your hairdresser.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's correats like the magician's magic circle, the head rest of the circle. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 12: So he's I think he's on a retainer of approximately one hundred.
Speaker 3: This detail of approximately made up two hundred millions. Yeah, because I can't. You can't have Harry stars going, I hate my hair. I need to get into two o'clock today. I so I've got sorry, I can't do anything until Maye just smashed at the moment you got and then go, hey, don't forget that retainer. Okay, Harry, Okay, they need to mention that retainer of approximately.
Speaker 5: So he only does Harry Starles hair and no one else's no.
Speaker 3: I know, we discussed Ron Stewart.
Speaker 9: He has to work.
Speaker 3: He has to work. He has to Harry. I need to see her the hare. It's not me, It's not me, it's you, all right, Michelle, we got that. Listen, you handle that pressure brilliantly. Pressure makes diamonds, Michelle. You're a diamonds, all right, Michelle, And they can take care Michelle. Bye bye. Now have we got here?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, Renee, Hi, Hello, Redee, Welcome to the show. Week is claim to fame? What did you got?
Speaker 13: My weakest claim to fame is that scene of the Matrix. The first one was filmed at my.
Speaker 8: Day at workplace.
Speaker 13: This is you and yeah, and I got to meet Keanu Reeves and Kerrie Anne Moss.
Speaker 3: This is an amazing one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: I was very lucky.
Speaker 13: I was only a child though at the time I was nine years old.
Speaker 3: Wow, and where was this?
Speaker 13: So he was a project manager at number one Martin Place when they were referbing and there was a antique staircase and they wanted to shoot a scene of the film there. So the job shut down for three days and while it was all happening, he just asked the crew like, look, can I bring my daughters in to meet the stars. And that's how it happened.
Speaker 3: Good on them. I love that they went, Yeah, why not? You know now it's probably different times and a bit more jaded.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, cool.
Speaker 3: She got to meet Kean. Have you got any photos?
Speaker 13: No? I didn't get any photos. He was in the middle of filming, so he was a bit rushed.
Speaker 3: Krann has certainly walking in front of the camera and the old mans quick selfie neo he was.
Speaker 13: He was probably a bit annoyed. But krry Anne was in her dressing gown, no makeup, about to go into hair and makeup, so she stopped and gave my sister and I a little bit of a hug and a chat so lovely and stunning.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that you so do you remember all this?
Speaker 13: I do because I brought my grade three teacher with me.
Speaker 3: She was mister kids in my eyelight was the other numpty there. She's got the teacher as well. At the moment.
Speaker 13: She was a huge Kanu fan. So my dad asked if I wanted to bring her an.
Speaker 5: I did, and your dad never to come near the seton never shot another of the Matrix movies since Sydney.
Speaker 3: He ruined a good thing for everybody. It's just one of the antic sticks. Is one of the kind.
Speaker 13: Yes he's got no shame, but why not.
Speaker 3: Good on him. I love that story. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
Speaker 13: Thanks God, love your show.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jason, good morning. It's a good stuff. I know this is going to be great. Get ready for that Cord of the week. Jason, good morning.
Speaker 10: Yes, good morning.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 7: Weakest claim to find is I bumped into mister Olympia Ronnie Coleman in the Dummy.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, if you're bumping into him, you're bumping off him. Enormous man. There we go. All right, lovely stuff, Jason, Thank you very much, for shing to too many and Cat good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, love the show guys, my lameous privy fame is I actually met Kevin Rudd out of the front of.
Speaker 3: This Stars in the supermarkets. That's tomorrow's show.
Speaker 6: He's having a cup of coffee and a hot Cross tun at the.
Speaker 3: Baker Why Cross bun.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I gotta love the campaign.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, Kat, thank you very much for cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: I have in my own box the square unicorn that was promised by Mum Carly the kids did at school. It'll be going up a s a p onto the billboards of Melbourne so you can all enjoy the squarest damn unicorn you've ever seen. It is a joy and also it's got that you know when kids used to, when you used to just frantically color in the blue sky. It's just like dumb They go, teacher finished, there you go, They go, okay, this that is amazing? Is that unicorn urinating up in the air as well? Anyway, is in the eye of the beholder? All right to dow on the time waste, so then you can have a night away on us at the Motley Hotel right here in Richmond for the ultimate and romances. Valentine's Day dine at Murs Parker at the Motley Hotel. It's a night and dinner on us today. We're looking for your stressed out celebrities because today's National Stress Relief Day Team Top five everyday things that stress out Australians according to smart watch data.
Speaker 4: Traffic traffic snarles not even in the top five.
Speaker 3: These are everyday things stress us out? Ooh stressy our bosses Jackie Boy, Yes, one on one meetings with the bosses at number three. What do we think is in the top two?
Speaker 4: When the TV is too loud, loud music, you just turn it down?
Speaker 5: Really gets.
Speaker 3: There? If only they invented a decline.
Speaker 4: On this love God's death?
Speaker 7: That is it?
Speaker 3: Right up? Going on a first date not in the top five, but number five talking on the phone. Really people, people, Some people are just preferred texting and that they're lazy, aren't they? And number four watching their footy team every day a highlight of the de from last year, don't done it? And number two getting to sleep when you can't get to sleep? Oh that three am thoughts Join me for tomorrow for more three am thoughts Number one buying concert tickets. Oh the cash. He needs to be cleared. All right, we're looking for your stress celebrities. Stress celebrities. He's not dancing on the ceiling. No, no, no, he's Lionel twitchy god be down from up here, one of the great action stars, one of the greatest action stars there. For Jackie Chan, he's a little bit stressed out and nervous at the moment. He can't do it. No, he's Jackie. He can't. Jackie can't get that leg up. And yeah, Jackie Jackie Chan can Jackie can't. Won't. Bronze the guitarist of you two is a bit nervous. That's right, he's on edge. That bloody great swam on.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 3: Kate Winsor is a great actress. Yeah, she's very stressed all of a sudden, Yeah, came up, my bloody wits end.
Speaker 5: This is a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: I thought we're on the up, but who knows sometimes you're on the up. But actually came up, my buddy, wins I thought it was gone. Tom Hanks is a laid back, funny Yeah, I never seem stressed. Don't tell me he is now he's tom anxious roller coaster Jack, what have you got.
Speaker 5: Distressing A Simpson? I did do it, just Simpson.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of them. Were blossom twenty four hours ago.
Speaker 5: By stressor as Simpson.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's very happy with its in my market. Gave other brawles.
Speaker 5: Not Tina Turner. Tina concerna.
Speaker 3: Shutiness. So you don't even don't know what is it. He's not very well what is He's a very concerner's concern about all of this concern. I'm not great to a golf This.
Speaker 5: Guy is very stressed. Neil Panic, Paris.
Speaker 3: Stress right now, Jackie clinching post goal for the mangled delivery and the.
Speaker 5: Rock is stressed as well. Oh yeah, yeah, he's dwayned the wreck Johnson.
Speaker 3: Silver.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Look if you're stressed, celebrities, best and show and night and dinner on us at the Motley Hotel here in Richmond. All right, stressed celebrities, Alicia, where's my car? Keys?
Speaker 5: Silver?
Speaker 3: Tough like that crying Gosling Silver plus Vigo pay paying the mortgage? Andsen good good attempt, gold, well done, Shane, not to type out there, Taylor sweat Well, Taylor Swift, Taylors sweat Fret Middler from Judy Gold, My Aunt, Jules, Nicholas Cage, more like Nicholas Rage, Silver, Alex Barber's Stress, Sand Cold, Laura del Pozzo, Well done, Sophie not a monk, Gold, some shy Bono and the Edge of your Seat Silver Elton, John, Elton John melting Down, No Claire Nervy Fotado Gold, Robin well done, Will I am done for the day, Silva Bruce Leaking Tap, Bronze, Anna, half attention Headache, Anna, half attention Headache, Bronze, Duane the rock Bottom, Johnson Silver plus Morgan Fidgetman Gold Channing Tantrum Gold, I love that one. What I'm Sonia running to the John Travolta. He stressed, he's got squitz or something. I tried mel I tried to help her over. Jennifer Angston Jennifer Silver plus Tom not the Cruz. He's not cruising at the moment. Bronze, Orlando Gloom, Silver, Leonardo Distressio, Bronze, Pannic Cage, Silver Boy, I'm stressed out, George stressed Bronze, should I strain.
Speaker 5: It's got the same problem. John Poulton, Yeah, Bronz.
Speaker 3: All right, who is best in show up? Pickens? Who's getting a free night on us with.
Speaker 5: Those well unto duels? For Fret Midler?
Speaker 3: Oh well, okay, okay, so that song for us?
Speaker 1: Carl Broer, you're listening to the Christian o'crls show podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Everyone's been sending in their children's artwork, whether it's something recent up on the fridge that saw us from a couple of years ago. The more amazing and stranger and more innocent looking one dimensional eight bits the better, right now, Christians the painting my daughter did in grade two, she's now twenty seven. I'll just say what I'm saying. I'm saying, a really happy looking line who is mounting a very bored looking leopard? The leopards? It is it over the lines, like, wait, look at this. It's quite seen that I'm literally going to title this lion mounting leopard. Can we put that on the billboards? I mean, this is what people are seeing.
Speaker 5: There could be an optical illusion in the line standing behind them.
Speaker 3: That way, that line is grinning from lione here to a Lioneer's Hey, the lepard. That's Can this be a thing? Can leopard be with lion? Can we create lip puns? Anyway? Debbie, thanks for goods that's up there right now. Take a look out for them today. If you've seen kids Arn't work out, they're love the square Unicorn. That's one of our listeners. Children's Aren't work If you have any as well, email us. It's still time to put a few up. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com. Today you on to tomorrow's show, tomorrow's show today, then every Thursday, make us say wow if you've got one of those stories. There's this barely believable like an incredible one that we had from Dan last week.
Speaker 16: When my grandfather died, we found out he had a false identity in two families. The two families lived let literally less than five kilometers apart. He had assumed his older brother's identity and moved to Melbourne because he'd been made to leave New South Wales.
Speaker 3: It's incredible story. All right, what have you got for tomorrow's show? You can text me oh full seven five three one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast