Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Breaking news.
Speaker 2: Rio's sister Awkley crept back in the studio to give me the devastating news.
Speaker 1: Patsy Rio has been upgraded.
Speaker 2: In the table plant at producer Cat's wedding.
Speaker 3: Excuse us, yeah on the bridle, he is, Oh, get off?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I'm a bridesmaid?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, fair enough?
Speaker 1: Then there are levels to this game.
Speaker 2: This is this is reason what's happened because last week last callow as you go, we'rell on the same table, party table, and Pats what I would call shown this table.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping there's a red velvet rope around us, all cards on the table. I knew this whole time. I was on a different table.
Speaker 2: You like saying, I couldn't bring myself to tell you why today?
Speaker 1: Why devastate Pats and.
Speaker 2: I I'm now news it's going to come out. I'll look out for my tables on the feral table.
Speaker 1: Is it you way out the back? Who? All right? For some wow?
Speaker 3: Wow? You know where we are in the pecking order.
Speaker 2: Right at the back a point even looking at the table plan was the one furthest.
Speaker 1: Back into the left, back into the left right. By the doors, you get that draft. Should shut the door, please. I hate sitting by the door.
Speaker 2: You know, in a restaurant there's all was a crap table by the door.
Speaker 1: You always have to keep gett up when people leave.
Speaker 2: It over on some people, Patsy, I'm taking your recommendation that I'm a big fan of going to the cinema during the day and I'm off to see Epic was brilliant.
Speaker 1: I am so excited. Is it really great?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll love it. It's an absolute spectacle. It's just it's like you're sitting in you know, where did he play in Vegas? It was the Hilton, wasn't it. It's like you're sitting in that forum and honestly the pictures are just you are convinced that they've used ai they haven't there in such good condition the film that bas Luhman has uncovered out of these salt mines in Arizona where they've been kept to presume.
Speaker 2: I thought you exaggerated Inmpasla, I read a big roman Stone interview this week with Baz about it all, and he has literally spent like forensic amount of detail and time making this scene Paris a masterpiece.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's brilliant, and you know he had to match the sound to the pictures like it wasn't just there on a silver platter. It's just been an absolute labor of love. If you're an Elvis fan, you'll love it. The close ups and you'll almost have a newfound appreciation for just obviously his talent and obviously the sadness of his story as well, but just what a tremendously beautiful looking man he was. Because it's so close up, it's like, oh wow, this guy was just almost freakish beauty. He was just insane beauty. Seriously, he was just his skin.
Speaker 2: He's here heard about Christian husband shout out for his skin or his head stunning looking.
Speaker 1: Never mentioned his skin.
Speaker 3: Or his hair, his freakish beauty. It shouldn't be allowed to be that attractive, Like it's just insane.
Speaker 1: He did enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I mean, everyone gets what they want from a movie or a book. They bring themselves to it, don't They don't probably walk out going freakish to be that good looking, the skin.
Speaker 1: The hair. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast