Speaker 1: Is it just real hoo stood by a couple of mitches. Yeah, ye, release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Is this an intervention, No, it's not an intervention. Well, it's a meeting. That's not an intervention. No, one's in trouble. Genner and I just have a group chat without you, and we were very scared. So you have a direct message. I'm not jealous for that.
Speaker 2: No, it is Michuri and mitchual coups.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, I yah, so two two.
Speaker 2: If people want the rhyming, three, what is it?
Speaker 1: Two hundred and twenty three thirty three two.
Speaker 2: One hundred and thirty three hold in that way nice. The idiots have asked for the rhyming to come back, and I think I'll do it for the time being and then I get over it. I'll stop.
Speaker 1: Well, because we realize that it's the same numbers. You only had nine numbers to rhyme with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's only nine words that I actually.
Speaker 1: Ten if you include the T like twenty thirty forty yeah. Yeah, so yeah, it just became a bit too much for your brain.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 2: Rhyming is half and I'm not doctor. Fucking sus I'm not rolling.
Speaker 1: Well, don't bring it back. Then you're putting yourself in this position.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to bring it back, but they're going to be simple. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Sure you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: But will we do that in lieu of hallo you? Now, I'll go hello you rhyme. It's a bit word, isn't it. It's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Well, we listen to the to the idiots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just want you to rhyme every number. That means you have to remember what fucking number we were up to. I'm struggling to remember what hope have you got? No offense? Groundskeeper Jenna High? Oh my god again price keeper? Yes, sorry, it's been prize keeper for about three years.
Speaker 2: Where's the groundskeeper come from?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Oh? That was ages? Yeah, sorry, and then I was promoted to price keeper.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well, prize keeper, Jenna High. I need you to produce me and you need to write up the episode number on a piece of on the Mary McKillop notepad every episode. Just hold it up next to me so then I can refer to it and then I don't get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Can't she tear it out of the notepad and give it to you. The holding up is so dif that's pretty, that's listen. I've just come from television. You'll probably notice I've got a face full of stage makeup. Yes, I just knew something was different. I knew you looked refreshed. No, no, no, it was something different. I couldn't put my finger on it.
Speaker 2: Has it actually made that much of a change.
Speaker 1: No, there was this a startle change, like they've gone for the I'm not wearing makeup makeup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I didn't realize i'd be putting hair and makeup. I was on the Today Show Extra Today and I guess who I was next to in the makeup chair at nine am this morning?
Speaker 1: Liz Hayes. Liz Hayes, Wow, from sixty minutes right? Put it at nine am?
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. Are they pre taping sixty minutes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably? Are you right?
Speaker 2: Imagine doing that live timing it to sixty minutes because you know at the end.
Speaker 1: It goes Yeah, that's not how it works. It's very much pre recorded on fucking battle zones and shit. And then you blinking there in Queensland like it's not live.
Speaker 2: Four bases in their old battle zones war fields, and I'm there talking about TV and music and So Fresh. She's like, I've just come back from the press kit in the middle.
Speaker 1: You were on Today's show today discussing with some sort of authority So Fresh. Yes, the compilation CD. Correct?
Speaker 2: Why because I'm I'm a radio presenter. I'd talk about I'd talk into music every night. So they wanted a professional and they were sick. So I.
Speaker 5: Listened to music and they didn't ask me.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well obviously you're not you know, don't know behind it.
Speaker 1: It's such a weird breadth of topics. First you were talking about earthquakes and now you're talking about compilation CDs. Well, they actually did actually buy So Fresh back in the day, my parents did. Yeah, I loved it from Sanity, remember Sanity, Yes, I went insane, insanity, you would off.
Speaker 2: I used to love I had. Anne Turner used to come back from Bali and she would bring back pirated movies, you know, like fake movies, and that have to change the title for like copyright reasons. So instead of legally blonde, it's like not legally brunette, but lighter. They just changed a fifty first Date, forty nine first Loves. Anyway, with your point, my part was that she would put her so fresh in with those movies. I remember sitting at Anturna's house and she put the stacker in front of you. It was one of those big it looks like a bread blow for bread and you get you'd flick through it. They're so fresh, it was so fine.
Speaker 1: I was actually king shit at burning CDs. We would replicate them down to the fine details, like I'd get the blank cases and I'd photocopy it, even the bit around the edge. Sometimes I'd even go to the trouble of photocopying the whole booklet and fucking sapling it in so it looked the real one. And I have one of those things like you know, if you've got a CD, there's something on the disc, Yes, but if it's a burnt CD, people just right with the permanent text sell.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: That wasn't good enough for me. I had a thing where you photocopied the disc and then pushed that onto the burnt one. Wow, they were so realistic, and I was like, I could make this my job if it wasn't highly illegal to pirate music.
Speaker 2: Burning CDs was such a thing.
Speaker 1: It was a moment.
Speaker 2: I remember when mac books came out without a CD ROM and like player, and it freaked everyone out because They're like, how the hell we burn things?
Speaker 1: And now we don't do you know? This goes back to how much of a slight hoarder I am. When I was moving house last week, I found I have an external you can plug in and I have blank CDs. Oh. I only needed them once for my comedy gig at the bogen Gate Hall because I was like, what if that's the only technology they have CD, that's gonna have to be my walk on music as a fucking CD in the end. No, but I still had it as a backup, and I've still got the blank discs and the CD ROM and I was like, I just might need it one day. Why I've needed it once in the last ten years, and yet I'm like, I'll hang on to it.
Speaker 2: That is so you to just prepare a CD in case you'll need it. I'm the complete opposite. If I need it, I even need it.
Speaker 1: In the end.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that drive you crazy thinking of all the options you might need?
Speaker 1: Not really, because like I know where it is it's in the bottom of the storage in the office, right, Okay, so it's not taken up much space. But if the day comes if someone goes, god, I wish I had a flak CD, I'll go and I'll be so smug about it. Your sor that's true.
Speaker 2: Well, Jenny, you were speaking of pirating, you were a pirate?
Speaker 5: I was, Yeah. Do you want to know why pirates wear an eye patch?
Speaker 2: That's good point?
Speaker 1: Why question from.
Speaker 5: My experience.
Speaker 3: Would be when you go under the ship, you know, the underground below deck. Yeah, of course it would be able to adjust to the light so that eye whether patches, is permanently dark, so you could swap eyes.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Yes? Did they just not have torches?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Well no, because they out on the sea, so their eyes were adjusted to bright rooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they stand, but it's a really fucking weird solution to the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could just put like an LED light strip underneath the bar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they're pirates.
Speaker 1: They didn't. They have their iPhones on themophones. Not this time, truly terrible. You did move.
Speaker 2: You had the move, go Mitchell, because you've moved places this week.
Speaker 1: It feels wrong even saying how did the move go in past tens like it's done. It's still ongoing. Yeah, move lingers for weeks. I hate it when people say that. They're like, oh, yeah, that's normal. It takes a month to unpack. I'm like, no, I just want it done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree. That gives me anxide.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I hate more in life than moving. It is the worst thing in the world. I hate it.
Speaker 1: It's fucked because everyone's like, Okay, we've helped them move their shit in. Job done. No, I can't find anything. You no longer took me to find this shirt.
Speaker 2: The Sani Twain shan God you found it.
Speaker 1: Actually, honestly, I was like, oh, that's a blast in the past. Haven't worn this Shannai Twain shirt and years. Well, that's the one good thing about moving. You lost.
Speaker 2: I got your housewarming gift, did you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought, you know, you do not know where everything is, and you'll go to bed tonight and you'll need a T shirt to wear to bed, And I thought, my god, poor Mitchell won't have a shirt to wear. So I got your this to say welcome to the new place.
Speaker 1: Oh that's beauty, and what for the love of God, it's Peter Overton. No, I understand that, but what what is this vote?
Speaker 2: Pete?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Peter Overton The nine News three Jessica Rowe, her.
Speaker 2: Husband, Pete's wife who you love? Sent that to us here to promote so he would win the LOGI.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know some vote for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't win, he lost. Was but it was sitting on my desk and I thought, you love, Peter.
Speaker 1: Peter.
Speaker 2: That's your size, an extra extra extra small these days.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm inheriting it.
Speaker 2: No, I could use it just a necklace. Perhaps I'm happy moving in week.
Speaker 1: Thanks good thing I haven't taken my huge tub of clothes for my clothes cul down to the recycling yet, because that can go with cover. I'll put it on the another shirt. I know, I know, I've actually you know, is it just me on the fly? How good? Is it's like a black freebie shirt as a pajamater that could be a jarmy shirt where pet it's a small I wanted to be oversized bag. Jenna. Do you want it? No, you can have it, Okay, it'll go on my clothes cul just don't need it. I found out the other day that my apartment. How fucking good is this has just like three huge skip bins for clothing recycling. I was like, ah, heaven, I don't have to lug it to a Vinie's bin or something, just right here.
Speaker 2: In the complex.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, I was like, fuck, where has this been all my life?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Next time I pop over to yours, I'm going to use that because there's none in my local area, and sometimes if there is, they're just overflowing with garbage bags full of ridden jackets.
Speaker 1: Other friends come and put their old clothes in there.
Speaker 2: I'll be doing it for sure. Yeah, you're happy with the movie, You're feeling good, You look refreshed, and look like you got some sleep.
Speaker 1: Don't light in me genuine so tired?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well that's what moving. I'll do that to you.
Speaker 1: Did you sleep last night? Yes, but I still feel like I have some catching up to do because I've been functioning on a little sleep all week, so I don't think last night's good night was enough to undo the damage.
Speaker 2: Is it weird living with shorn full time now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't feel like we've gotten a taste of the new normal yet. Yeah, we've barely had any time it's the two of us at the house. Yeah, there's just been so much happening. He went to Bloody the Beaches for Father's Day. He goes to work during the day, so he's not there, and we've had social things like things with his family, and then Achelyn invited us over to herald the new moon with spells, so we had to do that during the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you guys do to herald the new moon? I looked at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I took a foot.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works. It's a new moon. You can't fucking see it. How do you herald a new moon with spells?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I used some spells and I pictured it in my mind.
Speaker 1: Do you know what harald means? Yes, like make way for So there's no moon there yet because it's a new one. It's coming. Yeah, and are you excited for this moon? What's to come with this moon? I don't know. Oh, actually, do you know what? Hilariously, my Taro at this fucking heralding told me to be more selfish.
Speaker 2: I was like, fine, I didn't think you need to be any permission.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd been doing that for the last few years. Euse me.
Speaker 2: You definitely were today. I Metch just like, I'm fifteen minutes to why I order me a coffee for a rival?
Speaker 1: Please? I was like, all right Nowhorries, it's really not what happened.
Speaker 5: Remember New Moon Twilight series.
Speaker 2: I've not seen Twilight and I'm not going to start now. I've missed it and I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 1: It's just me on the fly? Does it make no sense any of the titles in the Twilight saga? They never actually addressed the title.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: They don't address Twilight. They don't address any new Moon in New Moon. There's no eclipsing eclipse. No. Really, what about the apple?
Speaker 2: An apple? Isn't there an apple that's on the cover?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Does anyone eat an apple?
Speaker 1: They worked that into the movie Twilight.
Speaker 2: I really should see it. It's apparently really bad.
Speaker 1: It's age. Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 5: Terrible, but in a great way.
Speaker 1: Really quite like the show you know, welcome? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Every week we start the show the same too? Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. I'm riled up this week. Great, I'm on my feminism. Train, I'm the driver, Ja is the conductor, and Mitch you're pushing the Lolli cart today Troy did. Yeah, feminism. I'm pissed off. I've seen a TikTok that's upset me, and I want to play it for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, mine's about moving, So since we're kind of on that track, that I just get it out of the way.
Speaker 2: Is that a train reference on the track?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Total accident.
Speaker 2: But yeah, add some coal and let's take it to the station.
Speaker 1: All right, Charlie kick it off? Yeah, go for it. Good, Thanks Bradley.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Should I penthouse have fucking draws? Oh?
Speaker 5: Any apartment should?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I agree, yes, obviously. I keep joking that I've moved into the Penthouse. That makes it sound far more glamorous than it is. It's just a higher up apartment, but I have gone from a one better to a three better and three bathrooms, so on paper it sounds like an upgrade, right. Yeah? Yeah, My one bedroom apartment has that huge fucking walking wardrobe I had. I should say, you've seen it on my Instagram. Me trying to clean that thing out. There's too much room for my own good Yeah, I loved it. I got to the new place and I opened the wardrobe in the huge master suite, and I was like, where the fuck do I put my undies? Oh no, there's no draws. The wardrobe is simply just railing for jackets and shit. And I was like, the shirts that I deemed special enough to hang up, that's actually that takes up the least amount of space. I have all these draws of shame where I tuck shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's got no draws at all built into the built in wardrobes. No, you're gonna have to get draws. You're gonna have to get dresses, like from Ikea or Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been doing. That's what I've been doing all week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the worst.
Speaker 5: The last houses. You don't get shell that's.
Speaker 2: A good point. Yeah, like you get on a helicopter, you expect it to be correct.
Speaker 1: Yes. I have been spending the week on Face Marketplace, trying to track things down carrying ship. Oh my god, get me started. It's a nightmare. Like I measured how much room is in the wardrobe, found the exact fucking thing to fit. I swear it was like half a centimeter off the wardrope clothes. Oh you bought it? Yeah, lugged it up the fucking stairs. Do you want to see how many bruises on my legs? Moving? Oh my god? God? And the other one. I'm like, oh, wow, you're like a night walker. Yeah, and it's just from lugging shit upstairs accidentally kicking things.
Speaker 2: So you've got stairs now for the first time, I got to lug shit upstairs. Isn't that horrendous?
Speaker 1: That's what I've been doing to avoid the stress. I'm like, I'm just going to vacuum the stairs again. It's kinde of fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw Isabella struggling to get up the stairs. I don't think she's.
Speaker 1: Ever walked up seas in her life how to now? Yeah, she's figured it out.
Speaker 2: Clever treat at the top of the stairs.
Speaker 1: But I speaking of Isabella, that's another thing that I thought would come with the upgrade to a three better and three bathroom.
Speaker 2: Right, that's that's too many bathrooms. You're gonna hate it, I'm telling you now.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I thought.
Speaker 5: But does Isabella get her own bathroom?
Speaker 1: That was the idea. I was like, no, what do you mean? No, you finish please, yes, but then you're gonna have to clean it. So you Now, I've had the fucking kitty litter in the lound room in the one better and it's not ideal when I've got guests. And then all of a sudden, oh, you can smell cat shit, which happens. And so I thought, finally, there's too many bathrooms from my own. Good, I'll just pop the kitty litter in one of them so that she's not getting in anyone's way and I can just check it every so often and clean it out. No, none of the bathrooms having a floor space for the kitty litter. It's like you wouldn't be able to open and close the door if I put it there.
Speaker 2: The tiny bathroom, yeah right.
Speaker 1: Like really tiny motel on sweet size bar. I'm not winging. It's convenient having them every few steps every time I'm walking around the house. But I was like, I thought i'd be able to put the kitty litter me there. So now it's in my office. Oh, I know, could you get her a smaller tray?
Speaker 2: Huh, like a smaller kiddy litter tray or training to use the toilet?
Speaker 5: Would like a smaller toilet.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but smaller smart cats. If I had a cat trust and believe it to be able to drive a vehicle.
Speaker 1: I can't be getting her a smaller tray because sometimes even as it is, she misses. Jesus, thank going for those mats you put under the kitty litters right down, cause sometimes it just be a fucking turd outside of the litters. Oh you are a disgraces a fella, Marie.
Speaker 2: Wait, she misses the toilet. Yes, I knew she was simple.
Speaker 5: Oh don't you dare that?
Speaker 1: Who misses? I've got her in one of those kitty little disguise things that looks like a coffee table. So it's dark she's doing. Is that the house that you've got?
Speaker 2: This a little house for me she's got it's like a cathedral, Caesar's palace.
Speaker 1: It's just got some more fancy one. Really, she's spoiled. She's too spoiled.
Speaker 5: She's note.
Speaker 1: But now she's going to be my office, so I want it to look cute. You're going to be in the middle of.
Speaker 2: A zoom call, signing off on a new brand deal, and you're going to have a cat laying a ship.
Speaker 1: In the background. Probably. I actually need to rearrange my office because I did a zoom call the other day and it was very confusing because there's mirrors behind me, and I just kept going, why is ray Gun in my house? I actually looked like her from the back date. We do you do?
Speaker 2: We should try and you should actually message her? Should trying to get the exclusive interview.
Speaker 1: I think she's already hard on the project.
Speaker 2: She chose the project.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Look, it's not all bad in my penthouse. You bet your ass. I'm going to tell everyone it's ahouse. I do have a huge balcony, which is kind of cute, and I have it on good authority. According to my head ress, the Franco that I overlook a gay beat. Oh, what's a gay beat?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: You don't know what?
Speaker 5: You know what a gay beat is?
Speaker 1: What's a Letty Gaga song? A public fuck spot? Like a cruising spot?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's of a beat?
Speaker 2: I think I know the cruising spot you're talking about.
Speaker 1: How would you know?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I not often.
Speaker 2: Next time you're done, you might be able to hear me finish mitches back to the gay be Is it just me listening on Spotify?
Speaker 1: Don't forget to leave a five star leating now coming up in episode two thirty four, don't be all nice? Is that a knock on the door. I know it's just two thirty four to thirty four knock on the door. That episode's out this Wednesday, and Oscar is going to be joining. It's for hobby Hunt. We're doing our a third wheel.
Speaker 2: Oscar, Mitch, I feel like you've lost You've said, Ashan, you're dropping all these names.
Speaker 1: People don't know these, Oscar.
Speaker 2: I think that's a that's a mistake. We have new listeners, we've got new audience. This is Radio one oh one broadcasting one oh one. We need to reset. No, Tiffany says the regards to guys, but let's move on.
Speaker 1: Hi, tiff Hi, Tiffany, Tiffany.
Speaker 2: For those wondering as our account, she says, we're making too much money. Just so you know, Oscar is our third wheel.
Speaker 1: No, no, he's not is not. No, Please you continue to give contact with You're so fourth He's our fourth wheel, our fourth wheel, roving reporter. Oscar is joining us.
Speaker 2: Yes, from the Misfits, you would have heard him in December. For the three people that listened.
Speaker 5: It wasn't December.
Speaker 1: Anyway, coming up on Wednesday's episode, our fourth Wheel roving reporter Oscar will be a hobby hunt because we're doing singing lessons and he's going to be teaching. It's what he knows, because turns out he was a fucking singing teacher at one point. I didn't know this about him, even though we're like besties. I had no idea was the singing teacher? Was it for children? Was it for a school? Quite? I have no fucking clue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the same.
Speaker 5: He's very talented.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for that hobby hut returns.
Speaker 5: He's very talent.
Speaker 2: Well, should we do my gym? I've got one. Sure, all right, let's go. It's gonna this is gonna warm pissed off this week? Ready hit me, Bradley? Is it just me? Do you hate yoa Chi guy? Don't Yochi guy? Have you seen that he's an Aussie? He went on a date this week with a girl. Well, it's going super gang busters all around the internet, especially on Australian TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yochi man? His name if a guy or man? I'm trying to google it right now? Oh man?
Speaker 2: Well, guy or man?
Speaker 1: I mean the same same thing, right, man.
Speaker 2: That's not his name. His name is Phil Martin. Phil Martin, on his TikTok account, posted.
Speaker 1: This Google what corrected to Yochi in manly.
Speaker 2: I'll do like Yochi. So Yochi's a frozen yogurt players. He met this girl on Tinder and they went on a date. The date went really well, according to all reports. Then they went to Yochi. He then dropped her home and posted this to TikTok.
Speaker 4: I grabbed the normal sized cut right like the small one.
Speaker 1: I see that my date grabbed the big cup. I'm like, oh, that could.
Speaker 4: Be an issue because realistically, I'm probably gonna have for papers and I'm.
Speaker 1: Starting to freak out. So anyways, fill up the cups, minds at a reasonable amount.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at her, I'm like, God, that's like forty dollars already, I'm like freaking out. And then we get to the toppings on my arts. She always you lads up on the toppings, so then I'm filling up. I'm putting like a strawberry on at a time. This girl is je putting every topping on my joesus leave some for everyone else.
Speaker 1: Okay, what a grub.
Speaker 5: I hate him? What a little I hate him.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand the point in that it's so unpredictable. At those yoachy places, you can either pay eight bucks or forty eight bucks, and you're like, oh fuck, I thought about the same amount of things.
Speaker 5: Because based on way that's wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're taking a date there and you're offering you the man, you pay for whatever toppings she wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just suck it up and you say they don't rant about it on TikTok only going to go one way, you look like a.
Speaker 3: Pig totally, and also going on about how she chose the big size.
Speaker 2: Like well, he continues in this next one, Ready have a listen.
Speaker 4: So then it comes to paying, and it's the classic are you guys to go there? And you look at her, she looks at you. Yes, Oh my god. It comes out it's like three hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: And just like this sucks. Anyways, whatever I'm kind.
Speaker 4: Offered At this point, I've sort of got the ear don't want to be there.
Speaker 2: He got the ick because she put whatever toppings on her yochi that she wanted yochi have now come out and said, what a joke.
Speaker 1: I've actually come out and made a statement.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they also said what a joke. Never judge what's in someone's yoachie cup. By the way, there's only one uniform size.
Speaker 1: So he was lying. It was yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 2: There's just one true, there's just one.
Speaker 1: There's just one big size, and then the different sized carps however much you want. Yeah. But then the girl came out and posted, she said, morning I woke up. It was like a text post on TikTok. She said, morning I woke up feeling a little bloated after my yochi last night. Turns out my date woke up and posted the entire ins and outs to our date night on social media.
Speaker 5: But then she came out and said that there wasn't her. She was joking, oh was she?
Speaker 2: So I've been full?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've been full.
Speaker 1: So I'm a feminist.
Speaker 5: I saw your comment on it.
Speaker 2: I commented, being like, I stand with you, my girl queen.
Speaker 5: And I liked it.
Speaker 3: And then I went and looked at her other videos and she's like, I saw all the comments.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't the girl, but I just wanted to make a point.
Speaker 2: Well, she got heaps of views, but that man what pick so sorry that he had something in his hand that was big for a change. Sorry about it, but if that ever happened on a date that I was on, I would be lived if I was ashamed, because I love toppings. Have to tell me, did.
Speaker 1: You think that anyone was going to be on his side in that?
Speaker 2: So thanks to straight men like that ship?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like, at most that might be a conversation you have with friends. Oh my god, I had to pay for yo put so much in at hahah Yeah, I didn't put that on TikTok. You fuck stained only going to go one way.
Speaker 3: You wanted to take the angle of Oh it's outrageous how much you have to pay for frozen.
Speaker 1: Yogurt's every cent if you asked me that I bring her.
Speaker 5: Into him being like, oh, she puts so much in it, and.
Speaker 2: Well, funnily enough, because he said it was an ick Stephen. When I first ever messaged Ephen ever first ground zero for messaging him on a camp on grinder, it was on grinder, Yeah, and I was like on grinder and not really using it for its intended purpose, which is the gay beat. And I messaged him and said, Hi, do you want to get from yogurt? And he was like what And I was like, do you want to get frozen yogurt? I can come pick you up. He's like this is so, this is grinder and he got the ick straight away. He's like the frozen yogurts. I don't want to I'm in the.
Speaker 1: Bath, Like why did he get an from that?
Speaker 2: Well, because he's like, it's not enticing to be offered a frozen yogurt on a gay dating app, but.
Speaker 1: I thought to get him literally the most recent episode, when Juels was here, he said that it was a lovely first date. He never got the iick did.
Speaker 2: He No, But we didn't. We didn't have a yogurt bery first date. It wasn't chi in my area. He said, no Ah, we that we messaged and then didn't talk for another week.
Speaker 1: Well that changes everything.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I thought you said to Giles that you did go for the fro yo dating it with very whole.
Speaker 2: We actually never had froyer together because we're like, oh that that that will end us if we get frozen yogurt, because that was we were meant to get frozen yoga and we didn't, so now we can't.
Speaker 1: Said that that gave him the eck.
Speaker 2: Well, he said, like on the night, he's like, I'm in the bath having a Bailey's Babe, I don't want to come out and a frozen yogurt.
Speaker 1: Try to get me on something better, Saint Stephen.
Speaker 2: My a was nine pm on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Why did you come back with a week later a.
Speaker 2: Photo of my giant penis?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it worked?
Speaker 1: Seriously or is that being serious?
Speaker 2: I don't remember he remembers this. He's got all all the messages screenshots, so you.
Speaker 1: Don't remember other than being rejected on the first invitation, which was let's go to frozen.
Speaker 2: Yoga, he said, no, I want to stay there.
Speaker 1: It was a week between communication, and you don't remember what the next thing was.
Speaker 2: No, he messaged me the second time and said hey, and I said hi, and then we didn't meet until we had cocktails at a cocktail bar on the first of September. Because it was a year, a couple of weeks ago. Oh, okay, year since our first date.
Speaker 5: I'm not frozen yogurt.
Speaker 1: No, we never We've never had frozen yoga in Yeah, that's a real shame. It's good shit. I want to get you. Ever who has ever regretted going to get frozen yoga, I've never done.
Speaker 2: She's the best.
Speaker 1: Do you know where I want to go to? And this is based off SHERYLN. Barnes's recommendation. She randomly weaved this into a video somehow. She was talking about a place in western Sydney called Likets. I've heard of this Likets, Yes, yes, frozen custard. Yeah, I love a frozen custod So I think that's going to be a huge game change compared to yogurt. Frozen custard. Sherylyn said, so, yeah, go to lickets if you like custard. What's frozen? And it's the real place lickets in Harrington Park. Oh that's a bit fun.
Speaker 5: Where is that?
Speaker 2: Would we send roving reporter Oscar out to get some lickts?
Speaker 1: Honestly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not our sleigh reporter.
Speaker 1: That's very much in line with his duties.
Speaker 2: I'd rather that than sing, to be honest with, if you just sit there and eat custard, we should.
Speaker 1: We say to him, don't bother coming in instead? Yeah? We're going to go and get Lickors.
Speaker 5: I would actually quite like some custard.
Speaker 2: We could say we'll sing another week, Mitch on my own bad moods if Yogi flogs pissed me off, and which had a bad morning at the go beat. That's enough of these two.
Speaker 1: Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you've had enough of us. It's time to hear from one of you. An idiot, a listener. I'm an a drawing fan of the podcast.
Speaker 1: We get fans. It's crazy to the po box here?
Speaker 6: Do I?
Speaker 5: Where is it?
Speaker 1: The po box soundstairs next to your pigeon hole? Actually, I do have to apologize to Darling Melon Jacob from Adelaide who sent me a birthday card and I didn't get it for two months because I don't even know where the pigeon hole is here. Oh I don't think to check it because I don't actually work here. And then two months later you eventually found and gave it to me.
Speaker 2: Someone handed it to me.
Speaker 1: So this is for you, I said, This isn't me, it's Mitchell koh close enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very Sam totally. It's going to get to you by.
Speaker 1: Me, Pa here, Yeah, pigeonhole? Is it just me? On the fire?
Speaker 2: Should we rename that?
Speaker 1: I seem to recall. I think we googled why the fuck that called a pigeon hole on this podcast? And we found out it's quite gross.
Speaker 2: Actually, pigeonhole doesn't sound exciting. Everything comes back to the gay beat, doesn't it. Okay, this is your chance to be heard on the show something you've noticed, you hate or appreciate. It's a is it just you? You can message this if you want to get on the show via this number.
Speaker 1: Oh till nibus zero to.
Speaker 2: Nine, or you can have caused DMS a couple of meches. Now, it doesn't have to be a gym. Something you've noticed, something you hate to appreciate. If you've got a good story that you think you you know that we'd like to hear, we can make it work. Get in touch, you'll get a free limited edition.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Totally tote bag, right, Jenna?
Speaker 1: Yes, I just googled. By the way, look how gross that is all these pigeons and pigeonholes. Jesus disgusting. That's her pigeons and close proximity. Imagine letting my cat run loose through there, lose some weight too.
Speaker 2: It'd be good for me.
Speaker 1: It'd be good exercise. She's already lost the way. The vet's very happy at a recent way in.
Speaker 2: So Sarah de Lorenzo does people and cats? No, the vet, the vet?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Here are we calling? We got a newcastle today. I love it.
Speaker 2: The passionate Dolka, Henny Penny, Oh you know.
Speaker 1: All you know about Newcastle. You brought that up last time. No, Beth lives there too. Let's go bed, please do. I did a sneeze at some point during this phone call. But say the word Pasha, bowlk or whatever it is, and then never acknowledge it. It's like, excuse me, Beth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jenna, you have to bless me, but say Beth you instead of blessing.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, are you in a toilet? For God's sake?
Speaker 1: Beth?
Speaker 6: No, I'm.
Speaker 1: Oh, dearly me. Terrible line, Beth, bethaka, can you put it to your ear? Please? I love you? Perfect, thank you?
Speaker 2: You're in the tea room.
Speaker 1: What do you do for work? Be Hello?
Speaker 6: That's probably what happened.
Speaker 1: I shocked at how good that got.
Speaker 2: Sounds like we're a telephone.
Speaker 6: No, I'm a beauty therapist.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, what kind of beauty you doing?
Speaker 1: You know, tip work?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I work in a Japanese.
Speaker 2: Headspar My dream is to just sit there and have my head seconds away from imploding.
Speaker 6: In the last episode, Yeah, so I do remedial massage in Japanese heads bar.
Speaker 2: That sounds Do you do lymphatic drainage massage?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 6: Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: Stephen has been doing it for me because I've just seen them online and I want one. The lymphatic system is like, that's a nont know you can, Beth.
Speaker 1: Why don't you hear the beauty therapist. You want to explain what it is.
Speaker 6: So the lymphatic system so mostly in your face as well, So it's like above your eyebrows, around your eyes and stuff like that, and in the back of your neck like where your glands are, and we push against that to drain everything out of it that you are less puffy and it, you know, more relaxed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently you do a lymphatic drainage on your body than all the gross stuff that comes out you have to pooh out.
Speaker 1: Really is that true?
Speaker 6: We don't it is. We don't do the body.
Speaker 2: We just do the face, otherwise that day's bar would be stinky. All right, Beth, Well when you're ready, Bokai, thank you, Jenna Adam. We need to do your gym something you've noticed you hate to appreciate.
Speaker 6: Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: You're ready to go down countering? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Does all of a sudden people you haven't spoken to in years, I think they're entitled to an invitation to your wedding?
Speaker 5: Oh well, well.
Speaker 2: The drama of it all.
Speaker 1: I can't say I've been in this bart.
Speaker 6: People you haven't spoken to in like five ten years, all of a sudden message you like, congratulations, you engage. When did the wedding? Can I expect him invite? And it's like, dude, you bullied me in high school. I hate you? Like so well, quite.
Speaker 2: Far away from weddings, mit, you're probably the closest.
Speaker 1: Of the three most. I'm going to a wedding this weekend actually by home. One of my high school bestI is Katie. Oh she's an idiot as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, happy Katie?
Speaker 6: Exciting?
Speaker 1: Is she marrying? Is it a gay wedding?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Right, But that was one of those ones where I'm like, oh, I don't know if I will get invited because yes, we keep in touch after all these years. But you know, yeah, maybe she's got people that are closer to her now. But I was very, very honored to be invited. But I didn't expect it, you know, I wasn't entitled to it. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: So are you getting married? Have you been married?
Speaker 1: Beth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm getting married next year?
Speaker 2: So you're currently going through this. Who do we invite?
Speaker 6: I'm currently going through this. It's a pain in the butt.
Speaker 1: You what are you keeping it small?
Speaker 6: Are you one? Am I thinking a Mitchell what he's thinking?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Are you keeping it small?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I wanted to keep it small. But my family, or one side of my family's Italian and he's also got a big family. So we have one hundred coming.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, mom? That then fuck that off.
Speaker 6: It went down from one sixty to one hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've already done a car. That's good.
Speaker 6: That's culling.
Speaker 1: I think that's far too many people.
Speaker 2: You know what. I hate destination weddings. I went to a destination wedding once was asked to fly to Fiji MC a wedding. I had to pay for my own flights pave for my own accommodation MC the wedding, and then I had to be back at work Monday, so I left Friday night. It was the worst forty eight hours of my life.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mitch, I'm having a destination wedding. Oh I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'm literally having a wedding around the corner from where I live.
Speaker 1: And that could be your solution dayth because if you have a destination wedding, then a lot of people won't actually fucking be bothered to come. Less people be That was.
Speaker 6: I was thinking. See that was originally, but then it was like my eighty five year old grandmother, there's no way she'd get on a plane. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was like, yeah, okay, it's like I probably should do it close to her so she can actually come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do want that. Are you being a bit brutal about it? When people say where's my did to get lost in the mail? Are you saying like, oh, yeah, maybe and diffusing it or do you just say to them point blank.
Speaker 6: I'm straight up telling them they're not getting one.
Speaker 5: Oh good, straight up?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Impending who it is. If it's someone that's like messaged me and just straight up gone or when by coming? And I'm like, again, we have not spoken to each other in ten years.
Speaker 1: Actually ten yearstation.
Speaker 6: I am not paying for you to come and get drunk and have a meal.
Speaker 1: It actually a ten year actually ten years between talking or are you just exaggerating?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't matter what I can.
Speaker 6: Hear Mitchell sort of saintly in the background. Really hear I can sort of like just hear him in the.
Speaker 2: Background that I have orchestrated for the studio for my audio to be one hundred percent and for be at three percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can hear Jenner and Cherry very clearly. But miss sorry.
Speaker 2: The Pimpsley Palace.
Speaker 1: This has happened before, where everyone my mic is the only one they can't hear.
Speaker 2: There's something going on here.
Speaker 1: Hang on, there's a spare one right next to me. Let me just check. Hello, Bethticals, are you there?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm here. Hi Mitchell, Hey you going? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Bye? Sorry, thanks Beth. We'll send you out gorgeous wedding as well.
Speaker 6: Come back, love you, Jenny.
Speaker 2: So yea is she ignoring you?
Speaker 1: Something was going on there? No, this has happened before. Remember when Oscar was doing a Broven report and he literally couldn't hear me. Hear both of your mics but not mine. Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: Well that's the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We appreciate it. Now I'm paranoid that this whole time I haven't been on. I'm definitely on art. You guys can hear me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I could see the wave line you're coming through in the Pepsi powers. We have this big screen that we look at that shows us all our audio lines, so we know we're coming through.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? We could do that thing where we try and make a dick out of the audio lines. Oh, so what is it?
Speaker 2: It's a big jump. Yeah, and then and then another bit for the head, So big jump a long sustained note than a medium jump.
Speaker 1: Yeah for the knob. Yeah, we try. I'll let you try, Okay, I'll try. Ready.
Speaker 2: What color am I on that red?
Speaker 1: Okay? Ready? But oh my god, come on, that is good. Now mine's coming. Look, I don't think anything you're gonna tept that. Yeah, my god. People who don't unerstand what's happening, you're gonna be so confused. My god, I'll post it on our socials. Don't worry. I nailed that. That's long and thin.
Speaker 2: That is a shorn penis. If ever I've seen my I'll just imagine. I'm just imagining.
Speaker 1: Well, can I be honest, I've never imagined your boyfriend sick and I don't bring it up. Well now you are. I find it a bit sick. Your obsession with Sean's deep Jenna.
Speaker 2: Have I ever mentioned it before?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, the date last episode, the most recent one was well, thank god, it's hung like a horse. I did purve on him in the bathroom at the at your birthday dinner. It's a joke.
Speaker 2: I didn't even go to the barroom at your birthday dinner.
Speaker 1: I know, but I haven't laughed once that them read the run.
Speaker 2: We're welcome to my life with you? Wow, just you know, sometimes we just plod along.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's so faint because you don't talk to me like that in real life. So when we're on the podcast and you're just absolutely vile, like very, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: The problem is, when your branded is a.
Speaker 1: Shock jock, you just have to who branded you like that?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jena, says it, I don't want a shock. I don't even want to be a jocked.
Speaker 1: Well, thank god, you couldn't be further from one.
Speaker 2: Do you want to try and create a penis on the wave form?
Speaker 1: No, you actually, and don't even fucking make the joke. You can't top that. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: He's literally no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not vulgar as of now.
Speaker 2: For starting today, there'll be no vulgarity.
Speaker 1: Now you can do vulgarity just talking about my boyfriend's dick.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it. It's merely just a passing comment with the idiots. Jenna text me and says, what do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 5: It's packing on Like Jenna, I would never do that to my beloved Chawn.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, Thanks for listening. Our merge is still available. A couple of mitches dot com.
Speaker 1: Dot you you've got to all the end of the month. The competition we tally up who won who sold more?
Speaker 2: Team Eras or Team I'm with idiot?
Speaker 1: My design best is yours, correct.
Speaker 2: Jenna's Mona Jenna is of course available as well.
Speaker 1: Yep, not involved.
Speaker 2: It's like Switzerland.
Speaker 1: It's just neutral and there is new merge which would be perfect in time this summer, which.
Speaker 2: Will be on the website shortly.
Speaker 1: We'll let you know. I'm sure you could figure it out. Very excited, long awaited, long long await. I don't bring weight into this.
Speaker 2: Alright'll see a couple of does laugh at my dug bite.
Speaker 1: It was pity. Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end. We pretend we're done, but we're not yet. No, we're not. We've got more shit to talk. Nothing's really planned in this bit. In fact, Jenna, speaking of shit talk, you know what happened. I went to Pilatis the other night, Jenner shuit herself.
Speaker 5: No, we don't go together.
Speaker 1: No, different studios, different suburbs.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And the instructor that was teaching this Plati's class, she's a keywep. By the way, she was doing her usual speel before the class, being like, okay, before we get into it, any saw Bets said, Bets pregnancies anything, I need to be a wheel off before we move together today. So she's got everyone's attention, and then goes Mitchel, I was talking to dinner about you. We had a little gossip. Oh and because I'll put on the spot in front of the whole class, the only fucking mustwards all good I have. Oh no, I wanted to die. It's like shut the fuck.
Speaker 2: Out, but with no content, no context, Like what was she even talking about?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Jenna?
Speaker 1: What was the gossip about your hair?
Speaker 5: Pretty hair?
Speaker 1: The Ray gun hair?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Is ray Gunny. I've never made that connection, but I do see it.
Speaker 1: I only saw it as of yesterday because I got a haircut and I reckon he took a bit too much offlip. It's quite sure.
Speaker 2: I was actually thinking, your hair looks very healthy. Really, you take hair vitamins?
Speaker 1: No, but I've sut a million different serums and shit, it's quite a fucking strenuous regime. But yeah, I reckon it's taken a bit too much of I'm run my fingers through it and I'm like, where's the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I hate When they get the thinning scissors out, I'm like, put those fuckers down. I want to keep every strand I've got.
Speaker 1: It's like, if it's not Ray Gunn, it's Rachel from Season two.
Speaker 3: Free Rachel, I really like it, and that Charlotte did say that you've got the best hair in the Inner West, did she She did.
Speaker 1: That's the instructor. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: But if Mitchell goes to Shout PALARTI is a yougo elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Charlotte is a slutch. She slats away around to different studios, but.
Speaker 5: She makes it known that she is fluttering free.
Speaker 2: I go to in Life Pilarates and go there. No, No, that's down in the beaches, and I haven't gone in a couple of weeks, but I book it because I'm like, I'm gonna go, and I get exhausted and I can.
Speaker 1: It's a good incentive. Yes, but you do cancel, and I do cancel.
Speaker 2: You not all the time, but when I do cancel, I'll often cancel because I'll think I'll just want to go for a walk, you know, easy. But then the owner of the Pilarates does the same walk every day, and I've seen her three times now when I've canceled.
Speaker 1: It's very awkward. No, see, this is where we're different. I would never cancel and just go for a walk, and said, if I canceled to go for a walk. I just wouldn't do the walk. The difference is that no one's forcing me to go to the walk where it's at Pilartateess. I'm like, oh, I have to be there at a certain time. Yeah, I know. If it was up to me, I just wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: But I only have mornings free because then I start working like three four, so I have to get all my errands I've got to do in the morning or midday. It's good for traffic and good for lunch. I'll have a good bakery.
Speaker 1: For the first time in my life. I'm actually jealous of the fact that Sean works the nine to five because he's been able to avoid all the unpacking. Yeah, of course, but I'm stuck there and I actually cannot function with all this shit around me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I you bring up a scary part of my memory because I when I moved out of my house from my old house in Enmore in the West, the last one.
Speaker 1: I had, the most recent one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then obviously that was the we left because the breakup. So I packed all my shit into these boxes. But then I moved back home, which was going to be for a year. So I've still got all my moving boxes in the garage unpacked, so I am still yet.
Speaker 1: They're hidden out of sight, and you've obviously got the things that you need to function day to day. I don't even have enough bathroom storage from a toothbrush, so I'm like, where does that? Where's that ended up?
Speaker 2: Is there not a large bathroom like a main house bathroom?
Speaker 1: No? So I mean I'm still happy with that. I'm not winging, but like, it's definitely an adjustment because my ideal is that when I move out of the old place, I set it up basically identically to the way it was in the new place. I'm make it exactly the same as it was in the old one, and I've tried to do that, but there's just not enough draw space. So I'm like, oh no, I have to learn a new system just to make everything harder.
Speaker 2: Where's all the new space? Is it in the living room or is.
Speaker 1: It in Oh? Yeah, like that that shit's way bigger living dining. My office has a window. What a novelty. How nice It's actually made a huge difference with a view as well.
Speaker 2: What about the kitchen? Is it the same as your old one?
Speaker 1: Not a bit bigger. Nice to just have an island or like a like a bench bench. I don't know what island means, one.
Speaker 2: Island that you can walk around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's American.
Speaker 2: Have an island. Yeah, Jenna of course has an island and a kitchen island.
Speaker 1: And also like the kitchen is not a completely separate room, but it's sort of tucked away. So it's like if I just want to be in my own little world, cooking with some AirPods on yeah mind and my own business, I can do that. Whereas the islands, I feel like I'm performing. Yeah, I feel like I'm on Teva. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Ready. Of course I am sent all my stuff off to like a mortgage broker because I want to try and like buy an apartment, which is hell. I can't afford anything.
Speaker 1: It is ready to kill. You can't afford it, then I certainly can't.
Speaker 2: It's horrific.
Speaker 1: It's really bad.
Speaker 2: So I was talking on mortgage broker and he's like, all right, Mitchell, I like your receipts from all your purchases you've made of last year.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Actually, speaking of God, I've got one for you, a docket.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I am for the coffee this morning. I'm famously, oh, dear, I'm famously shocking with receipts. And I said to him, Doc, I don't have any receipts for anything. He's like, right, well, surely you've got your big purchases and you're in calm. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How many big work related purchases you do, though, not really, Yeah, don't say that. I'm talking about the well documented road caster incident on the Judge.
Speaker 2: Of podcast of Course, which was canceled another podcast we appeared on that it's.
Speaker 1: Been canceled, but there's certainly been no news about the future.
Speaker 5: It's been canceled.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 5: I know through the heart. Yeah, oh fuck, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: That's right. So, by the way, you just got to get in the habit with the dockets. I know, I got my haircut yesterday, and I can claim that because I'm a commodity mate, of course. And so I said, FRANKO, give me a docket place, and so he did, and then I got the app out, took a photo of it and then said, Frank, I put that in the bin place. Yeah, you just get it done. In that moment, dexed DXT. Why have you told me this? I swear I have dex I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting it right now, DXT.
Speaker 1: And also, look, when I renew my parking they give you a custom email address, so if you get a receipt on your email, you just forward it to like Mitchell at dext or whatever.
Speaker 5: That's smart.
Speaker 1: That's a different So if you get a digital seat, it's forward it to that email address. Done.
Speaker 5: How can I get that too?
Speaker 1: Look, and the irony is that dex is a paid software, but you can claim it on tax because it's tax related. Oh, you've got to buy it. Well, I'm the same. I don't know how much it is my account set it up and I went, sure, sounds easy. Well, yes, so I've got a new account anyway. Basic, let them pile up, like in how some people put all their fucking dockets in an envelope or a plastic sleeve and collecting throughout the year that threshold nap. Just get it done as you're going. And if you don't want to use dext because that's expensive, just get a fucking Google drive folder.
Speaker 2: Well what I did was I'm so lazy, I said to my new money guy. I was like, I'm going to give you my bank statements for the last two years, and actually he suggested it. He's like, just give me a bank statement. He sat there with a highlighter and he's just going through all my bank statements and doing deductions that way.
Speaker 1: God, I hope you didn't use that bank account for any only fan subscriptions.
Speaker 2: I did only fans once, just to try it.
Speaker 1: Created or No, did you get no fans? Is that the problem? Only fan? That's all I had. It was your only fan.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have I didn't do any fans. I just watched one one user one creating who. The only fans I subscribed to was for Paul Barrow who Princess Diana's friend.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: What's the old guy?
Speaker 5: He's like sixty something.
Speaker 1: Trying new things anyway?
Speaker 2: Deductions galore?
Speaker 5: What type of content?
Speaker 1: Did he have? Predictions? Surely I claim that on tax pawn.
Speaker 2: Well I'm talking about it now, Aren't I true? Anything we do because we're public facing, I get my eyebrows waxed, kajing ear pissed.
Speaker 1: I never want to take the pits for it, Like some things are like I'll let that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagining the and someone working at the ATI, like.
Speaker 1: Mitch Cherry just launched his lodgement.
Speaker 2: He's claimed to Panini because he had it in his teeth when he was on the Today Show.
Speaker 1: Technically, like, the one thing that I never claim is let's just say, like this is just an example. This didn't actually happen. But like, let's say I called an uber too, and Juliette yes, because that was all part of the podcast. I can claim the uber there. And if I went straight home, I could have claimed it back. But let's just say because that was the travel to and from a work event, right, And let's just say hypothetically, that night I decided to go out on Oxford Street and I ended up going home at three am. I'm like, can I claim that? Oh? The ATO going to be like, took you a while? Why are you leaving from Oxford Street at three am instead of the theater? This event got out of hand, isn't it. I never do those ones because I'm like, oh, that's pushing it.
Speaker 2: That's what I always think. But then surely the ATO are after people with offshore accounts in Panama, for god.
Speaker 1: So I've got those two right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Interesting, Okay, Well we need to talk off the cloud, no doubt. All right, well shall we go.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we can go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have to hope.
Speaker 1: This podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all two percent.
Speaker 2: So we do, we do, So we do. Merch available, Go have a purchase, buy something.
Speaker 1: It's getting warmer.
Speaker 2: Get a short sleeve tea in the irom with idiot range.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's so true. I forgot about those. Yah'd be like it's warming up, the jumpers are going to waste. But no, there's shirts as well can go by. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was wearing my shirt the other day and a hot girl walk. It's perfect crank quality. Yeah yeah with idiot.
Speaker 1: Shirt, is it nice and like loose?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I still you know, it's like that sort of T shirt material when I exercise, give me a weird like you know, the weird bumps on your arm.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, no, it was fine. No, I still get a three XL because I love it baggy, I say it off and overside shirt.
Speaker 1: I did have to do that thing with this night Raine shirt where you kind of put your hands in the sleeves and just believe it to make it a bit looser because I was like, no, thanks, and we're not going to be clinging today. You hear the tension cracks like, yeah, she's face it's so warped.
Speaker 2: I thought she just had a lot of work done.
Speaker 1: She hasn't. I've undone it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you didn't do Jane News. What Adele taking the break from music? We're going to get Jane News back up.
Speaker 1: I'm running. I thought that Adele always takes a break from music every couple of years.
Speaker 2: Well, Jenna asked me, she said, can I want to pick a new seg? When I said, what is it? She said Jane News? I said, what is it? She has celeb news? All right, what's the big stories? When Adele you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to talk about it? You did?
Speaker 2: Don't taking a bait from music? Baby, You're not going hear from me?
Speaker 1: From me? Why are you bringing this up now we're leaving?
Speaker 2: Well, Jenna text me, he said, can we do Jane News?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't catch a lie.
Speaker 3: I think you were saying Jane News. I am like, Jane oos.
Speaker 1: A great note to end this show on Cockcat.
Speaker 5: Who's Jane News?
Speaker 2: You tell me?
Speaker 1: I thought you were talking about my mother's leakage?
Speaker 2: Sure, can you make two pairs of tits, that's easy, but you need nipples as well. What two boobies audio?
Speaker 1: That won't be happening. You're so let me go if.
Speaker 2: You're going to click that and use that against me, aren't you, Mitch cherry creep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that montage would fill up a lot quicker than the chems dissing cheery one. I do it for the audience.
Speaker 2: They love it when we did that pole. Remember we did the study and they said, I love it when Mitch is did.
Speaker 1: We did the fou. I don't remember that market market. I remember that, but I don't remember anyone saying that. I think I said it all right? Should we go by? Stop it? Oh one more than oh my god? I'm turning off the recording goodbye to so we do already did that. I'm like, why are we talking about Janu? We've done it, We're gone, bye bye, just to me.
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of meters. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.