Speaker 1: Don't dut it's the big announcement you've all been waiting for.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you've just joined the show, Hi welcome. I did just give a little hint to my big announcement. I did say I was going to out of Space.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I know the first thing you're thinking is, she's highly intelligent. She is probably joining NASA. That is, in fact, not my announcement.
Speaker 1: I might come as a shock to you, brite, and nobody thought that. That's okay though, usually when a female is saying I have an announcement, everyone's first thought is, Oh, you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: It's not that we can't rule that out. We are ruling that out.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting married later this year. That's not a secret. We've been talking about that a lot. And I posted a video on my Instagram. If you don't follow me, go and have a look. I posted a video at the end of last year of some dance practice, wedding dance practice of my fiance Ben and I. So we're in a long distance relationship, so we don't get the practice often, which means when we're together.
Speaker 2: We're really trying to get our shit together. But it's not going well.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I posted this video that went bonkers because it was a disaster. So go and have a look if you haven't. But here's some audio of the commentary around our dance practice chopin.
Speaker 4: Oh my hell, jump, come on up, jump.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I remember you posting this video of you trying to learn a first dance with Ben and I mean, you can always just stand in the one spot and sway from side to side. You don't have to try and do anything too fancy.
Speaker 2: Well we tried. We're not doing fancy that. He couldn't We couldn't do a waltz in three We couldn't do three steps.
Speaker 1: You were trying to get him to do lifts. I could hear what was going on in that. You were like, lift me, spin me, just stand in the one spot and sway.
Speaker 2: That's all people need. So he blamed me, right, I blame you too. I saw a lot of it, said my dancing is terrible. The comments. There are a lot of comments that were not in my favor. Somebody else that saw that video.
Speaker 3: I got a phone call from someone that thought, bingo, this girl needs some proper help dancing with the stars coffee and said, I think you are a disaster waiting to happen.
Speaker 2: Will you come on the show? Usually we're Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: They go after celebrities who have a bit of dancing and practice behind them.
Speaker 2: They don't usually go with complete novices. But here we are. Do you know what I said?
Speaker 3: I said, if I just always have to be right, So I say, if there's one way for me to prove to my fiance Ben that he was the problem, this is it.
Speaker 2: So I signed myself up. I'm doing Dancing with the Stars twenty twenty five. Insially it is out in the open. It's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: We've already been training, Like we're already deep into the dancing gets taken over my life.
Speaker 2: As you know, Laura, because you did it a few years ago.
Speaker 1: I did it last year. Yeah, I did it two years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just feels like yesterday.
Speaker 1: It really does feel like yes say it was one of the funnest experiences that I've ever done.
Speaker 2: Also, like it's such a feel good show.
Speaker 1: It's not a show like a reality show that's based on drama or based on like peering people against each other. Even though it's a competition, it is honestly like the kindest, most supportive show.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have so much fun doing this. But I I did want to bring up something.
Speaker 1: You sent me a photo the other day from practice where your dance partner.
Speaker 2: Was trying to do a particular kind of lift.
Speaker 1: He just copped a full frontal of BRIT's butt and crotch area straight to the face and he looked really unimpressed by it, which is probably an insult to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's put it up on the pickup. We'll put it up. It's it's been a very interesting star.
Speaker 3: What I will say is I have not ever danced like the last dance class I took, well, I was probably five years old.
Speaker 2: Have I gotten down in the club? Yeah? Did I have apple bottom jeans on boots with the fur? Yeah? I did all that. That's embarrassing for you, but I never I haven't ever done dance treaming.
Speaker 1: I know I'm taking the piss out of it a bit, but you actually have rhythm like you can dance, and I feel like you will do quite well.
Speaker 2: All I want to do is the best that I can do.
Speaker 3: But all I want to do is get through the dance on the night without the mistake. I don't know if the technique's going to come. I don't know if my like Swazly hips are going to come.
Speaker 2: Swazzly it's the thing. It's a dance thing. You probably don't know. No, I'm hoping my swazly hips come through.
Speaker 3: But I just have this innate fear, and I don't know if you had it, Laura, like, I'm so nervous about forgetting a step.
Speaker 2: Do you not remember me in the chart?
Speaker 1: I dogged out, I forgot the charter and I just walked around the stays.
Speaker 2: You also swore on television. I saw it. That was the jive.
Speaker 1: I also was like, oh if you no one would have known had I not moothed.
Speaker 2: No, we knew you stopped and swore in the We knew that one. Yeah, that wasn't subtle.
Speaker 3: And then at the end you were like, wow, I just made a big mistake, and everyone said, you know, you never admit to your mistakes.
Speaker 2: I remember it well, but anyway.
Speaker 1: It's a quality that people should have admitting to mistakes.
Speaker 2: I stand by that. But it's gonna be fun. But I do need your thoughts and prayers. We are so excited for you.
Speaker 1: Britt I honestly, like I said, it's one of the best experiences I've ever had, and I cannot wait to watch you shake your ass on national TV.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll be there. I can't wait to watch it in the flesh. I can't wait to say to Ben, told you so.