Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: After today's show them we're headed down to the pub, the London here in Richmond, which is going to be Melbourne's first pub that will have on draft Heroes Gold from this afternoon. So if you're anywhere near Richmond over the weekend you want to swim by and actually taste Heroes Gold, you can the London Tavern just down the road from us actually here in Richmond, which is awesome. We're filming down there after today's show for tv AD that provided films are making for Here is going. This guy Travis the trade is going to be down there. He sent this in before we even turned the jingle I do into a competition. He casually centers this, We've had it made up, so first of all, he just sent this to.
Speaker 1: Me, Christian.
Speaker 3: Guys just got a jingle, So Heroes Gold.
Speaker 1: I need a hero I neeed a Hero's Gold.
Speaker 2: At the end of the fights.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gotta be cold and it's gotta be fresh, and it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Flowing all night, which is amazing and it kind of shut down the competition, which is why there were so many good other entries. We turned into about the B sides. But the jingle was so good. And this week Travis the Trade came in and Jack Post is our show kind of phil spector produce it up into this as I insist, which produced habns. You've got some of the hair the wall of sound production treatment have listened to this. This is awesome.
Speaker 1: It's pretty plain and simple.
Speaker 2: It's a beer and up it can.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: It's one of the gesture says when we raising in our hands, it's more the ones that have been fighting. It's more the one to clean their time. It's for the one to me the sacrifice. Let's raise a b of that tast so nice.
Speaker 2: Of heroes, heroes cold.
Speaker 5: At the end of the fight. It's God of the cold, and it's God of depression. It's heroes heroes gone just to place.
Speaker 3: It's of impressions, call falling on that.
Speaker 2: Heroes just bear every time. It really does. Honestly, thanks so much for all the emails and text are coming in whenever we play that. We played it for the first time yesterday. That sounds brilliant. You did you did you? And Lockie who did deal all the music for this that I did an amazing job and Travis. What a great voice he's got on him as well. So that's the A side.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And there were so many great B sides that were coming in. We turned into a competition this week. Every great A side needs a great B side. We've turned it into our B side competition. We're now in the grand final today of Battle of the B Sides. It's the Battle of the B Sides Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Let's get ready to jingle.
Speaker 4: In the red corner the Triple three himself actor see a jingle maker all the way from Broken Hill it's Val And in the blue corner it's a family affair, Mom, dad, son and two others representing Menzies Creek.
Speaker 2: It's the bats of family. All right, five goals, you're gonna decided all then who's going to be on the B side? Nine four one four three? Here are the two contenders. Then we've got the Baxter family. We've got the seventeen year old son Matthew on drums, Mum and dadd are on vocals. Maria and Jerome, this is their christ.
Speaker 7: First on the hat stays fall record episode delay.
Speaker 2: It's here's go, It's here's go.
Speaker 7: You're just off a slap.
Speaker 2: Is here's go. It's here's go.
Speaker 3: This is brilliant is Here's go, It's here's go.
Speaker 2: I wish they filmed it. I want to see the old seventeen year old some math at the bat there on chomps and this is their message for the your votes. It's it's us.
Speaker 7: Thanks for all the love, Melvine. Fote for us because because there's a rock here, not just a beast that has us.
Speaker 2: Keep moving from the who they're on the drums, that's a good Please, they're up against this loon vowel baby, we'll turn up grown man putting on a funny voice. Baby, baby you love.
Speaker 5: There's a small bedge, not just baby.
Speaker 2: And this is vowl's plea.
Speaker 1: Well here we'll here with you. Just be me baby, entreat in the Gold one oh four point three Heroes Gold Battle of the b Sides.
Speaker 2: Please vote for my song.
Speaker 6: Pai had an absolute ball making it, and I would love to be able to head out cold cans of Heroes Gold to my sisters and brothers in arms while giving them something to laugh.
Speaker 7: At while they're driving around in their cat nines.
Speaker 1: Vote just bear me, baby, what what a happy fellow?
Speaker 2: What is he on? There you go so you've heard from the Baxter family. You've heard from vow your votes decided, although would take five calls which one goes on the B side? Is it the Baxter family or vou.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's about the B side. So we've got two great contenders for you to vote for this morning on nine four one one oh four three The rock and roll Fury of the Baxter Family Mam and dad and vocals seventeen year old son Matthew and drums quit.
Speaker 7: First on the hatty for records.
Speaker 2: It's he It's hell, get yourself up again. Strong competition in the high pitched vow. All right, let's go to the votes right now, let's go to Linds. We'll take five calls to decide it or who's it going to be on the B side? Winnie, good morning, Hello.
Speaker 6: How are you? And thank you for the opportunity? Cooler, thank you. I'm voting for the back there. You guys got to take them on tour.
Speaker 1: You're a part crawl of them.
Speaker 6: You know, A and B side?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Sometimes they bands used to release a double A side, didn't they? Maybe it's more like a double A sign. Now she'll go for the backs of the family. They sound great, don't they They are?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, they are good. Yes, very good.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you for the opportunity.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 2: She's on the stie and stuff as Val Kathy.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 7: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Kathy. I hope you having a good week thanks to cool on the show. Which were you voting?
Speaker 1: I'm going to vow. Every time I hear that, I conjure an image of Ramo and drag.
Speaker 2: Who knows with Val? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, thanks Kathy, you have a nice weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you two guys, You too, John.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here you going the backster family mate because it's a good traditional tune and the they're just rocking, mate, I really love it. I can't get that tuney out of my hair.
Speaker 2: That's great, uh, brilliant to one at the moment. John takes it two one to the Baxter family. Leanne, good morning, Good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: All right, which way you go?
Speaker 1: My my vote goes to vow all the way.
Speaker 2: He's doing it for you? Is he today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I like his voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope if he has a partner or a wife, and he's going to be serenading you with that voice tore. All right, Leanne, thank you very much. Okay, thank you to all, to all the deciding vote. Wow, Andrew, you get the power. You're the deciding vote. Morning Andrew.
Speaker 6: Oh, good morning, Christian and crew.
Speaker 1: How are we?
Speaker 2: We're good Andrew? Which way go? It's all on you. You get the power. Who's going to be on the B side?
Speaker 6: The pressure on me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 6: The best of family. It is good old sessionalsy rock and roll edit space.
Speaker 2: Here's your winners question sirs on the hats full record episode.
Speaker 1: It's here.
Speaker 7: It's here. You're yourself as I love.
Speaker 2: This is he go, It's he It's he must go.
Speaker 1: It's here go.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. I want to inviolted downtle Backster family. Vow Vow. We have Jack and I decided we need to keep you on board somehow on the show where you making homemade jinglers for us with that unique full setter of yours. We can't say goodbye to Vow, so it's it's goodbye for now, Vow. But I think you'll be back on the show in some capacity in the next couple of weeks. Actually, everyone who went to with their B side. By the way, there's been a real treat for us over the last couple weeks coming in getting all kinds of weird and wonderful. But it's not lost in us the effort that a lot of you would have gone to to record them, re record them, edit them, and it's your spare time when you do this as well supporting it in such a way. So here's just some of the other B sides that deserves some love as well. Thank you from us. Heroes Gold, he rose.
Speaker 1: Gold is the word on the street, heroes.
Speaker 7: Our sunburnt country deserves our hero's goal.
Speaker 2: Heroes. Yeah, it's gold, Ronal four spears.
Speaker 4: You'll be.
Speaker 1: Up there for hero heroes. Gold's the ones a.
Speaker 2: Raise a glass of heroes gold.
Speaker 3: Here's gold shining in the lab.
Speaker 5: That's right to do.
Speaker 1: This one's for you.
Speaker 2: Raise a glass of heroes gold. That's awesome. Where don't ever be one of the best.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast