Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Fromes.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh sweetye Pies, it is Wednesday. This question that I've posed Frooms has added at least sixteen percent additional joy to my day. If through me saw me getting arrested, what would she think it was for? And vice versa. Also Mickey, what kind of crimes is Mickey doing? Blue collar babe, white collar babe? Violence, traditional violence, traditional? All right, today's show's gonna be great. See soon.
Speaker 2: This is Flex and froomes Onda.
Speaker 3: I know the real reason why your fame, Taylor Swift is publicizing all her romances suddenly. And I know this because the Internet aka conspiracy theorist number one has given me information so convincing that I can only perceive it to be fact. Okay, and would you blame me? I don't know if you recall, but this time last year, Taylor Swift had some really bad press. Do you remember why?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Hmm? Interesting.
Speaker 3: The reason why Taylor Swift had such bad press this time last year was because of her private jet use. There was a survey that came out that said, of all the celebrities, Taylor Swift had the highest private jet use so much so that in a six month span, so January first to the twenty ninth of July and twenty twenty two, she took one hundred and seventy flights, that's fifteen point nine days in the air, with an average flight term of eighteen minutes. Total flight emissions were calculated at eight thousand, two hundred and ninety three tons. Who knows that's I don't know how that works in mass, but it's a lot, and it's not good, and it was like dramatically high than everybody else, which people found really surprising because if it's an eighty minute flight, that means it could have been quicker by some other mode of transport. She wasn't going from Australia to Ghana and back again every week. She was going drivable distances. So because the pr was so bad, and because she couldn't really justify her playing news, a few tactics came out. First was someone on her team that had denied that she personally had taken all those trips and said that she had gifted and loaned her plane out to friends and things like that, so she can't be fully accountable for all of those trips. A couple here and there, sure all one seventy. No, that really wasn't good enough for everybody in the world who was like, period, it's not great. Fly commercial or go into business class. You don't need a whole private jet for an eighty minute flag. So you might have heard recently that she's dating a NFL player called Travis Kelce. What team does Travis Kelce play for?
Speaker 2: What team the Jets?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not looking good, brav, it's not looking good. And so, in addition to Taylor Swift suddenly publicizing her relationships, right, you have to wonder what are the most search terms of Taylor Swift? Who's she dating? Number one? How much money does she make? Number two? Where is she's spending her money? What are her songs about? Up until this point, Taylor Swift's search results well, not mostly negative. But after the whole ticket Master's scandal with the scat what do you call it, scalping tipping tickets and the prices being so high, she's not in a good time, so people are speculating that she is publicly dating this guy. So when you type in Taylor Swift Jets, it's information that comes about the relationship and not the flat and it's true because it does come up now. Also, what the Jets have done is at a recent game, they created this four minute trailer using a Taylor Swift song and kind of creating their own parody version to teach new Tailor Swift fans about football, so sung to the tune of Tailor Swift music, but to teach them about football, so like they're really trying to like merge these brands. When you google Taylor Swift and Jets, you're seeing football Travis Kelce, you're seeing her and his mum, sorry at a game. You see them holding hands. And the thing that gets me because people are like, no, they're really in love, blah blah blah. The timeline is confusing. If they're as in love as you think they are, then what was she seen doing with Maddy Healy? If that was so real and so necessary and you could imagine if dating someone more controversial than her would take the heat away from her. It did for a moment, and then at backfired. So this is a PSA to Taylor Swift fans directly, don't come for me, please, for I am just the messenger. She said in so many ways that she's masterminding and scheming and being conniving and slightly manipulative, and she's done it to you her fans.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you can do it, well, why would you not do it? I don't would say she gives joy. So if it's her using the jet, has she brought more joy into life? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We all offset emission differently.
Speaker 3: That was good. I came across this video on TikTok from this account called Questions for Love. They said, if you want to know if your loved ones really know you, get them to answer this question. I said, immediately, it's me and free me. The whole premise is if you really know each other well, you'll be able to answer this perfectly. I don't know if that's particularly true, but I'm happy to try.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The question is if someone told you I got arrested without giving any additional explanation, what's the first assumption you'd make?
Speaker 2: And why, oh my god, can you start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I heard Freeman got arrested, which is unlikely by the way they think, this is what makes it funny. Okay, we'll also do Mickey as well. The only thing that could come to mind is two things actually Okay, you saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person, because for me does that quite a bit.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all it's all a joke because but.
Speaker 3: For the most part, people understand that Fumi means well, I would reckon. There'd be a scenario where you've said the wrong thing at the wrong time and someone's skitsed it naturally skits it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like Frum is concealing from us, and I think maybe you might call the cops. Okay, yeah, maybe you'd call the cops in your defense and they get there, like they'd be like, tell us the story and then realize that you were the baddie and then arrested you.
Speaker 1: And I reckon for the first five minutes. They're on my side, and then I lose it.
Speaker 2: And give you too many details. They say, wait, so you provoked them, caught out, but they're obviously having a cry try about it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: If we were all sitting here and we had some more time and I was like, okay, let's get some tears going.
Speaker 2: You reckon, you could one hundred percent who I'm cranky.
Speaker 3: If I just did you you do Mickey and Mickey does me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, cool, oh, okay, Mickey is going to jail.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, she just got a convict. It's giving.
Speaker 3: Imagine like we we have a group WhatsApp thread, the three of us. Imagine if I just sent you a text NOx, Mickey, I have just got arrested. Exclamation mark, exclamation mark, exclamation mark.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Micky got arrested because she was speeding in a zone where you can't speed. And then when the cop pulled her over, she started crying.
Speaker 2: Okay. And then while.
Speaker 1: She was crying, the cop did like her three sixty of a car just like check it out and one of the lights.
Speaker 2: One head light was out. Okay, Yeah, it's giving. I was giving.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ye See, if I was thinking about Mickey, I would have said if it was recently, like if I just if I got a text message from you within the last I don't know, three weeks that Mickey got arrested, I would they shouldn't feel like her visa formed properly, And they circled back and been like, hello, true, it's not right.
Speaker 1: She brought sand back into the country. You you told me you're going to bring sand back from.
Speaker 3: Her like this.
Speaker 2: Guy border security place, Flex and Rooms. All right, very quickly, what's Flex going to jail?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: I'm stuck because I don't think Flex would ever you.
Speaker 3: Can say money laundering. Yeah, and that's why I had came to catch everyone.
Speaker 2: I keep going on around that cash less.
Speaker 3: What do you think that Flex would be in any situation she didn't mean to be in? Would ever like to stroll in somewhere and be like, oh.
Speaker 2: It was an accident a mistake. Yeah, no, no, no, nothing's a mistake.
Speaker 5: So thank you, she's plotted, she's schemede.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Flex and Rooms on Kita.
Speaker 1: If you're a regular listener on the show, which I bless you I hope you are, you might know that we've got in touch with our friends are Fanta and we're giving away five hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 2: All this week.
Speaker 1: Fanner has made a limited edition mystery flavor and want you to share your guesses on social media of what the mystery flavor is with the hashtag hashtag what the Fanta. So, what we've been doing is asking our listeners to tell us how they add flavor to their week. With thanks to Fanta, we have a listener on the line. Her name is Bridy.
Speaker 2: Hello Brady, Hi, HOWI good, doll? How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm really good.
Speaker 4: I'm really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Bridy, how do you add a flavor to your day?
Speaker 5: So? I work a really fun nine to five call center job, and I've started teaching myself to write with my non donovant hand, and it's yeah, it's adding flavor. I think I'm getting really good. I'm actually struggling a bit by going side to side, but I'm okay. We're going up and down like a j great, Okay, love it as z though I hate a really bad bait.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm trying it right now. And this this is a good brain challenge. Its just like sadoku.
Speaker 5: Look, I've been enjoying it.
Speaker 1: This is very, very exciting. May I guess what your dominant hand is?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You're a right hander?
Speaker 5: No, I'm a left hand I know.
Speaker 4: And I get it.
Speaker 5: I get it. I get that heaps of people are right handed, but I don't understand how you do it. I just don't understand it.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about your community. I'm going to be serious. Why is it the vast majority people do right hand. Do you know that the science find this barriety is a left hander.
Speaker 5: Oh look, I don't know the percentage, but I know there's a lot more right handed than left handed. And I felt like I felt like a bit of an outcast growing up. Pages would be like you're writing with the wrong hand, and I'll be like, no, I'm not, and then I'm sorry. I've got great right hand. I've got great handwriting as well.
Speaker 1: So you know you're into the bubble culture, the bubble writing culture in the primary school days.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, you're speaking to an experience. So it's good to be amongst friends well.
Speaker 4: Like bubble, Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 5: We go way back.
Speaker 2: Well, look, Brady queen, we're giving you five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow you're joking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Glass HUNTI are you no fully serious? Five hundred bucks off for you, queen? Oh my god, Oh you're so happy. I'm glad. What are you going to spend it on?
Speaker 5: Probably my card? Yeah, Oh my gosh, this is so amazing.
Speaker 4: I was listening to your podcast as I was running the other day, and like about the fantay thing, I was like, I'm gonna do that after I joke for a run it and like, I used to listen to music, but I started listening to you guys when I run it, and I run like three times a week, so I've been like banking up and then I listened to you whilst I run, and then I bank you up again, and that's great.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you for being so happy, and thank you for actually our podcast while you run.
Speaker 2: That's like seriously amazing.
Speaker 1: Listen infuse playfulness into everyday life and joy the fabulous Flavor Hunt with Fanta Hashaig What the Fanta?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brady, thank you so much. You've been listening to The Flex and Firms Daily Podcast.
Speaker 1: For more, Tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio