Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In the studio, we always have the TV on to se if there's any breaking news, not really just to judge them. Actually, if I'm really honest and go look at those losers. I won't say what network, but that is. It gives us sim much choice judge other people in life, doesn't it. It gets us going in the morning. It's like a caffeine John.
Speaker 1: Yes. Anyway, there has been showing gripping stuff.
Speaker 2: As you know, we're playing songs, getting excited about Saturday afternoon and we're seeing on the TV such gripping action people with the players.
Speaker 1: Getting out the coach, checking into the hotel. It doesn't get any bigger. What were were you? They go, we're roumies. Are they all on the same floor? Oh good, you didn't question. Defenders are on one level. You know, you've got the mids on another level. All they are? They all on one floor together?
Speaker 4: I reckon you got to separate the troublemakers. Smith's on a different.
Speaker 2: And do you think that they all have they all lunch breakfast dying together.
Speaker 4: I reckon they would, yeah, because they'd really want to control it. They want to make sure no one gets food poisoning all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I reckon they be hyper vigil up. I could move.
Speaker 2: The other year I was we've been away for the for the school break and as a bankage reclaim at Melbourne Airport, so with the Sydney Swans team and they were getting their own bags.
Speaker 1: Are you well, we're a humble team, you know.
Speaker 2: But I just saw as well, like the Lions, they were all just at the airport yesterday. I think at bankage reclaim post it's a locky Neil just being moms there.
Speaker 1: Someone could easy you know what it's like. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: What it's like when someone always doesn't use the bankage reclaim where they will just stand right in front of you.
Speaker 1: Someone could do that, were locky and.
Speaker 2: Then swing swing Samson and suddenly take out that soft We heard the news earlier.
Speaker 1: He's got soft tissue damage.
Speaker 2: She does sabotage easily, a suitcase or one of those wonky trolleys. They're actually worse than the supermarket once. All right, It is decision time. Over the last two weeks, thanks to Harvey Norman, we've been asking you.
Speaker 1: To wrap for the upgrade.
Speaker 2: It is time to pick the winner of our Grand Final today in our pimp up my crib.
Speaker 1: Dim my grip, Christian.
Speaker 5: Big TV sir roundsound of Bubby. If your house is daggy, you've.
Speaker 6: Been all this news stuff, bridge, couch and dacker remake, Invite all your neighbors and wrapped for your up Great, up, great, up great?
Speaker 2: All right, trying to pick a winner til the next ten minutes game on a Harvey Norman shop, TVs, fridges, barbecues and more instore and online.
Speaker 1: The price is up for grabs. Which is it delivered today.
Speaker 4: Today or tomorrow by the Grand Finals up from us.
Speaker 2: That is incredible fifteen thousand dollars worth of prizes. We are talking a brand new four K sixty five inch TV sub, whippers, the mega fridge, the pizza roven that's slushy which everyone's been rapping about, a five burner barbecue, the barbecue cover, the gas conversion kits, pizza stone, the barbecue tongs, and of course how can we forget the barbecue spatchelor.
Speaker 1: You know on hot fingers this big final.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no hands up, go get the tongues. The Spatula have one thousand dollars to spend on food of drinks this finals weekend. It is just worth under fifteen thousand. We've been asking you to wrap for the upgrade. Thank you very very much to everyone who has taken the time to do it. I appreciate it's very easy for us to come up with an idea. They just wrap. You've got to write it. It's hot, bloody listeners. Someone, it's hard for you to do it. Record it, and for sure, don't worry about re recording it. The fluster Bote has gone send. This thing's taken far too long. Why can't you do Lucky line nine? That the the bozos on Fox and Nova, not this show, my friends. You got to sweat for the upgrade. Now we need you to help you. The next ten minutes, I'd like you to help us pick the winner. We've whittled down to three. We can't pick between the three because they're all very very very good. So one of them is gonna be winning an amazing, well not prize, a load of prizes to upgrade their finals. This weekend. So what we can ask you to do is text which one of these you'd like to be the winner? The important number you need four seven, five three, one oh four three.
Speaker 1: So first of all, let's go through the entries. This is Austin and fleshing to Mama.
Speaker 7: A good storm and end as the local and Nero Sarvy Norman, I'm enormous. One is the new last week for the fame of the gorgeous. I'm sure we could turn a challenge into a fortune and that into orchard. How are you morphin? This home could use a pimpin. I wonder beg but I'm feeling legged riches. Predicting the future, I'm like the Simpsons. I'm in my senses. It's high sense television. I'm like the Hawks. We already beat the competition. Half the stuff I got a decade ago. It's too old. It's got to go, time to upgrade, time to grow. And if they ask us, we're regarded, I'm gonna tell him. How you know the show go one on four three you already.
Speaker 2: Know told you very high stand. That's Austin and his two little twins as well. Now we go too, fathering up both father and daughter Brett and Olivia, mad pies fans, brilliant entry.
Speaker 1: What up Christians?
Speaker 8: We've been listening sitting on a milk crate in our kitchen. The I'm forgetting pussy got me saying hell out? Should I really think we could use a brand new couch?
Speaker 9: As I looking around the boom, tell me why do you see you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I tell you what.
Speaker 10: I don't a bigs for TV. What friend's coming over for Brondevu. I could cook him up a meal with that new barbecue.
Speaker 8: Now, I know I'm not a referee even a baker, but I'm gonna shame with my news slushy maker.
Speaker 9: We got one yet, we got one all by b G four for three go We're hems O conall.
Speaker 4: Tell no fame home by Christna.
Speaker 1: Well done, U, Brett and Olivia outstanding. I love them.
Speaker 2: And then we got this outstanding entry another one from Andrew.
Speaker 11: Let me wrap the brother Jerry Harvey, Hamatha Fons of Rally to Marcus Bond and Pally top doctor Brock's oboma jacket. When I watched the Telly, I'm joshing, honey a new TV.
Speaker 1: I'm a first home buyer. Get the keys in three weeks.
Speaker 11: Honey, a fridge could do with a barbie could sip on a slushy well like real Saga Naki. And every time I kissed the black good night, she could say, I'm pretty fly for a white Goods. Cat took the front catch to the ox shop last week. Gott, I want to do the Grand Final on my car seat.
Speaker 1: I'm just Srady.
Speaker 11: Two doms and a lady that had to get up there on the air like Zie just to talk heat like Patsy with the summer weather. And to the Swans of Rio maybe next and ten so brand sam Well, Christian it's talking contrain the noise of the you crippling MORKI jump all.
Speaker 1: About the lines with another.
Speaker 11: Back to back Fitzroy of Brisbane, what kacka battle that.
Speaker 1: What incredibly talented listens.
Speaker 2: We have all of you, Austin, Brettan Olivia and Andrew an amazing top three.
Speaker 1: So vote now. This is how you vote.
Speaker 2: Okay, We've set this up to make it as easy as possible for you this morning during the next ten minutes. Okay, if you want Austin, you just text wrap one Austin this one.
Speaker 1: Rap one.
Speaker 2: If you'd like this to be your winner two O four five three one oh four three. This is wrap one. Rap two is a double act. It's father and daughter bretton Olivia.
Speaker 8: I know about a refer even a baker, but I'm gonna shame with my new slushy maker.
Speaker 1: We got you love this one? You text guess what Rap two You get it.
Speaker 2: You paid attention for some five three one oh four three, but this brilliantant as well. What about Andrew? You text three? That's right, Rap three for Andrew.
Speaker 11: Let me wrap for the brother Jerry, Harvey, Huma, the Fons of Rally, Tamarcus Bonds and parently top Doc the Brocks a bomber jacket. When I watched The Try, I'm Josh honeyed a new TV. I'm a first home by get the keys in three weeks, Honey the fridge. You could do it with the barbie. You could sip on a slushy well like real Saga Naki.
Speaker 2: If you like Andrew to be your winner, you love that when you text rap three two O four seventy five three one oh four three vote now The.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now about to announce your winner in pimp up my crab. Crab, I really want to do that game one day. One day, I just got pet crab guys, okay, and I really want you to design a new crib rim Is it too much to bloody ask? Okay, knock it off, pip up. I looked at this earlier. I thought this spelled is wrong, says crib. Pick up my crib of course, thanks to Harvey Norman game on a Harvey Norman you can shop TV s, riches, barbecues and more, install and online.
Speaker 1: Bimba, grib, Christian.
Speaker 5: Big TV, sir roundsound of Bobby. If your house is daggy, you win all this new stuff, Bridge, Coucher, Daker, remake, invite all your neighbors and wrap for your up.
Speaker 1: Great up, great, up great, All right, no more votes.
Speaker 2: The votes are over now. Thank you for everyone who's been voting in who is it? Did you go for Austin's.
Speaker 7: Doorman of the local and near Sarvey Norman, I'm enormous when it's important. The new law suite for the family gorgeous. I'm sure we could turn a challenge into a fortune, and that to a orchard. How are you morphim? This home could use a timpering.
Speaker 2: I wonder beg did you go for the pies fans Dad and daughter Brett and Olivia eighteen.
Speaker 8: I know I'm not a referee even a baker, but I'm gonna shame with my new slushyr maker.
Speaker 9: We got one, yeah, we got one all but we Bert need to for Padriga.
Speaker 1: Or did he go for Andrew?
Speaker 11: But let me wrap the brother Jerry harp Umatha Fond's of Rally, Tamarca's bond and parallely top Doctor Brock's a bomber jacket. When I watched the Telly, I'm Josh, Honey a new TV. I'm a first home buyer. Get the keys in three weeks, Honey, the fridge you could do it with the barbie. You can sip on a slushy well like real Saga Naki.
Speaker 2: All right, you have had your votes. Thank you to everyone's taking time to vote this morning. There is a winner, very close because all three entries were outstanding.
Speaker 1: We have the best listeners.
Speaker 2: We get this every dawn the time West your stories and then to make these raps is incredible.
Speaker 1: But he's on the line right now.
Speaker 2: Dad Brett, you're the winner with your daughter Olivia.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 8: That's absolutely amazing. I cannot believe it.
Speaker 2: You are the people's champ and they've spoken, They've texted it is you, Brett and Olivia's on the other line.
Speaker 1: Olivia, you and the old man are the winners.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I doubt if we did it sim social.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, popular group.
Speaker 1: Will you go.
Speaker 2: I'm got a delivery slot about by five today. I'll be around my panet trolley in the van. It's got to go to Budget Rentals to pick up the truck where we're dropping it all off, the tongs, dispatchelor, the slushy maker, the fridge, the big TV.
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars in cash. Olivia.
Speaker 2: Quick question to you, did Dad make you do this or were you a willing participant?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: I want to be a songwriter.
Speaker 9: So this is zone.
Speaker 1: Well this is your first hitch. It's an early number one at eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be a footnote in the history of the making of Olivia.
Speaker 1: And who wrote the lyrics? Did you do it together?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We both wrote the lyrics.
Speaker 1: And listen, you need to get ready for when you do awards.
Speaker 2: You take all the glory and credit for your Let me ask you again, who wrote the lyrics?
Speaker 1: Olivia, Oh me, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I pushed the old man out off the stage, off the podium.
Speaker 1: It's off. We've got I don't mind.
Speaker 8: I don't mind being in the I don't mind being in the background. We can we can spend the money together.
Speaker 1: Well, you've still got the tongs.
Speaker 2: You got the tongs, you can have those, and that's slush you make in my friend hate Listen.
Speaker 1: Were you were you know this? You were the first people to actually enter this.
Speaker 3: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Really yeah? And I tell you what.
Speaker 2: It impressed us immediately because actually, when you launch these ideas, you've got to know if anyone's actually going to do it or how bad it's going to be. But you were outstanding right from the get go. So thank you very much for both being the winner. You're deserved winners, And I hope you enjoy I know the pies aren't there. Enjoy the finals and enjoy the couch, the TV, the tongues, dispatch of the barbecue, the six hundred and forty liters fridge, so many prizes and one thousand dollars in cash and Olivia, good.
Speaker 1: Luck, good luck, Thank you all right, Well done guys, the winners.
Speaker 2: And Olivia, let's actually end now this is your winning entry.
Speaker 1: Enjoy what up? Christians?
Speaker 8: We've been listening sitting on a milk crate in our kitchen, the unforgiving plastic gummy say he out? Should I really think we could use a brand new couch as a.
Speaker 9: Little round the boom?
Speaker 10: Tell me why do you see you?
Speaker 4: While I tell you what?
Speaker 10: I don't a big spring TV? What friend's coming over for Brondevoo? I could cook him up a meal with that new barbecue.
Speaker 8: Now, I know I'm not a refer or even a baker, but I'm gonna shine with my news.
Speaker 9: Lushy maker, we got one yell, we got one old, but we ppportunity to want a four patrieg.
Speaker 1: We're hen s can ho tell no fame?
Speaker 8: Home black gonna pick?
Speaker 1: When is that your? And eighteen year old Olivia?
Speaker 2: Well done, great stuff and congratulations as well high entries. I made the top three to Austin and Andrew as well homeboy Chrissy getting into the news.
Speaker 3: Now are Christian Jen O'Connell show Podcast