Speaker 1: My Heart podcasts, heem More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: So, Laura, I don't want to alarm you, but I am thinking of a little bit of a career change. Now. It's not by it's not by choice. It has been thrust upon me. I may have found my calling if you.
Speaker 1: Say that after Dancing with the Stars and going off to join some sort of dance.
Speaker 3: Because I honestly, what would you do if you weren't doing this? Oh my god, can I tell you something that.
Speaker 2: You can Okay, Okay, I forget that I'm on Dancing with the Stars right now.
Speaker 3: But this is not this is this is not the story.
Speaker 2: But I just segued I'm on Dancing with the Stars as we speak. And so, my husband Ben lives over in Italy and a teammate, one of his teammates yesterday came up to him and he must have been looking on Ben's page, seen me, clicked on me how.
Speaker 3: To look at me?
Speaker 2: Anyway, his teammate came up to him and says, wait, is your wife on Dancing with the Stars? And Ben was like yeah, and he's like wow, I didn't know she.
Speaker 3: Was a professional dancer. She's really good, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought, what if he's like, she's not the dancer. He thought that I was the dancer, so I just needed to him.
Speaker 3: He must have looked at like a two second clip.
Speaker 1: To be fair, you have done amazing, like you do look like a professional dancer on there.
Speaker 2: Stop it and then stop it got slade.
Speaker 3: Oh she got slaged like a dragon.
Speaker 2: In fact, to what I was talking about, I mean my like health and Wellness era. I've been in it for a while, but I love the sauna. It was my sacred place. I would sauna probably four times a week, maybe five if I can. And it's not an individual sauna. It's like a group sauna, but I would go at different times, and quite often i'd be on my own. And I imagine it's like the escape that mums feel when they get a bit of time away, like headphones in, lay down and just like just zen out.
Speaker 3: So you lay down in a group sauna.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Fallen asleep in the sauna.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about groups saunas, like I've done it a couple of times, but I just feel like there's other people's sweat is so close to me and I feel encased in other people's ill.
Speaker 2: Yeah I get that too, but we wear a towel.
Speaker 3: And it's cleaned.
Speaker 2: But my point is, like I often go at times of the day I know we're quite quiet, so I can like have that moment, not peak hour. But what has happened is loads of the people at the gym and this wellness center know what I do for a living. They know that we have Life Uncut the podcast, and they know we do Ask Uncut and that it's like very relationship based. They know we do ask and Cut in the radio, and it started to become like a therapy session. So people come in now and they'll see me in there, and then they come in and they guys, not girls, I'm talking men, And then they start to ask me relationship advice.
Speaker 3: And they're trauma dumping in the sauna.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're trauma dumping, but it's not necessarily trauma dumping. I'm actually so fascinated by it, and it is literally like you could take bookings. I could be a psychologist therapist in the sauna. They come in one on one, not intentionally, I'm not like wait outside everyone, but then they ask me all of their deepest, darkest relationship questions, and I have to give them advice and then they literally say, Okay, I'll update you next week, and they circle back in a week to give me the update on the advice that I've given them in this order.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you. Have you told any of them that you're actually not qualified?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't specifically said that.
Speaker 3: No, maybe they think that I am. I've not said I'm qualified. I think that they know I'm not. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Maybe men have a hard time asking their friends for certain advice, or maybe maybe it's different getting advice from like the opposite sex. I often ask guys' advice when I want a male's perspective, but it's sort of just become who I am in the sorda.
Speaker 1: Now, what's an example I need to know, like an example of something you've been asked recently?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yesterday's one was really really nice guy that his therapy session has been going on for quite a while. He hasn't been able to find the right person, and I've been guiding him and encouraging him to date because he was giving up on dating.
Speaker 3: So this has been like.
Speaker 2: Going on for quite a while, and I'm like, you're such a catch.
Speaker 3: Get out there.
Speaker 2: It's not going to come and find you in your house kind of thing. And so we got the update recently that he in fact met someone amazing, et cetera, et cetera. And then it's turning into long distance, so you know, she's going.
Speaker 3: To chase her dreams.
Speaker 2: And we had to unpack because he let her go chase her dreams, and we had to unpack like why he just let her go if he's constantly thinking about her now and wants to work it out and like wants that.
Speaker 3: To be a thing.
Speaker 2: And then so we spent that session trying to work out like if he can go and voice to her how he really feels, and like chase it down and make something of it.
Speaker 3: I feel like you need to charge for this. I love it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like too much mental load. I don't want to go home and take on anymore. I want to go home and have a nap and I can put one of those.
Speaker 2: You know when you go to the Delhi there's a ticket machine and you like take a ticket off the Delhi and get some ham and then you can traum my dumb I don't know. I love it, I'm about it,