Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian can Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Patsy was telling us a story about how a goat went he Gordo, which says it being gored by a goat? Is that only by a bull?
Speaker 3: I guess you buttered by the go yes, all right? And she went several feet up in the air. This is not mean paraphrasing.
Speaker 2: That's that's Patsy's original statement.
Speaker 3: On the show.
Speaker 4: The horns lifted my buttocks off the ground, and I was actually airborne for several meters several before it catapulted me onto the wet grass several meters seconds. You're in air, arms, legs waving.
Speaker 3: Dedicated Sorry I was eight. Did you life flash before your eye?
Speaker 4: It did, Jack.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get a statue outside the front of mcg of that that moment.
Speaker 3: Actually Patsy and the goat airborne.
Speaker 2: So this morning dedicated this amazing incident in Patsy's life. When did you get airborne? With one of those stores like, why were you airborne? Can someone actually be buttered several meters into the air?
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear this. Sure by a goat?
Speaker 4: Oh no, don't underestimate an angry guide, Jack, Really, yeah, absolutely were hunting for mushrooms in the panic your backside. No, it just rammed me from behind.
Speaker 3: And then you just sort of took off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it lifted me up. My jumper was stuck on its horns.
Speaker 1: Mom said, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: When did you get airborne? Why were you flying through the air?
Speaker 2: We are poised ready with sound effects for your stories to illustrate your stories.
Speaker 3: Is Patsy in the air which we had to come down. That go several meters in the.
Speaker 2: Air hurt my ears? Okay, alright, let's go to Michael. Good morning, Michael.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 6: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good Michael. What happened when you were in the air? Then? Why were you air on?
Speaker 5: Well, it wasn't me, It was my wife. But we were down the back panic and I had this ram and I was on the he handing her some hay and she was down on the ground putting it out, and this ram come up behind her and I tried to warn her, but she was listing and it hit her in the backside and it lifted a split out of her shoes just.
Speaker 3: Like only the shoes remained.
Speaker 5: Honestly, only the shoes were there. She went about two meters in.
Speaker 6: The year.
Speaker 5: Landed and the.
Speaker 7: Shop on her face was like what hit me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 7: And look.
Speaker 5: I grabbed her pretty quickly and then helped get up on the back of the gude. But she was okay. It didn't hurt her or break any bones or anything. But I've never said anything like it. It was just like a card of straight out of the shoes. Shoes were left there and she was in the air.
Speaker 2: Another fact, Michael, you're trying to warn her. How does one warn somebody else as an incoming ram attack? What do you like dropping around and rock We all remember the training full dropped down to the left.
Speaker 3: And all poor old Karen, Yeah, poor old can Michael, thank you very much for I have a great weekend. Buddy, christ cheers, Brent, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? So why were you airborne?
Speaker 6: I spent four driving the seamtes and we just got through a little bit of a bush, got hatch and I was sitting on the bottom of the mate's car. Another mate didn't see. He's come flying up behind, hit the back of the car. I've gone fine, three or four meters lended in a bush. He made all worry about his car. I'm there picking pickles out of yourself.
Speaker 3: Why are you sitting on the bonnet, Brent? Is that something you do in four wheel driving? Having a beer?
Speaker 5: An?
Speaker 3: We all need the answer to that question.
Speaker 2: Brent.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for cool You have a good weekend. Thanks you calling the shower.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know Carl's Show podcast?
Speaker 2: Why were you airborne? How did you get airborne? Patsy reckon? She was butted by goat and flew several meters up in the air. Ashley, Yes, how are you? I'm good, Ashley? Why were you airborne?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: I used to be a four decade on a racing yacht and my job was to put the spinnaker out, and as.
Speaker 6: We bring the spinnaker in, the skipper's.
Speaker 7: Supposed to turn out of the wind so that I can wreathed the sail in and get the jib out, and being a racing with a bit clean and then pulled into the wind before I had the spinnaker completely pulled away, and as it was, I went flying through the air, grabbing onto the sail as the spinnaker went right out again.
Speaker 3: Is that bad? Is that bad.
Speaker 7: That's very bad because you're.
Speaker 6: On the final boat.
Speaker 3: We don't know spinnaker.
Speaker 2: We don't know spinnakers. So it depends how well you know the spinnaker. It's depending how you feel about this story.
Speaker 3: So, but I can imagine. So you like parts of the Caribbean, like holding onto a rope on the in the middle of the ocean, spinnaker.
Speaker 6: I'm holding onto the holding to the sow.
Speaker 7: So the sow is the big plow that goes out when you see a boat yep going down wings and its.
Speaker 3: Jib is aft.
Speaker 7: The jib is the small sow you used when you're not in the wind into the wind. Yes, I'm just up there, absolutely flying through the air.
Speaker 6: The crew laughing their heads off, and.
Speaker 7: The skipper.
Speaker 3: Spinnaker Ashley, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: You call me no way, thank you.
Speaker 2: Monday more Spinnaker course please. That story was sponsored by Spinnaker. Lovely word to say, is this spinker? I just don't know what it is Spinnaker, Spinnaker movies with the ty Waste mondays, do you know what spinnaker is?
Speaker 4: No, it's not the thing that you wind with both hands.
Speaker 3: Are you're thinking about wine? The bobbing up. You know, is that what that is?
Speaker 4: It's like a bike pedal, but they do it with their hands.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've got no idea. Renee. Good morning, Rennie morning.
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Renee, I don't know when he is. I think it's a stomach tap. I told you that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I wrote Reni Renee Spinnaker stories.
Speaker 3: Have you've got some more? Yes?
Speaker 6: I was about five years old when my grandfather was swinging me on the swing. He actually pushed that hard that I flew out. Cots kneaded into.
Speaker 3: The air, just watching it.
Speaker 7: On the way up.
Speaker 6: I fell out and it just went back on the ground. But luckily I was okay after a few tears.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we should do a phone in high Cool granted.
Speaker 6: Something I'll never forget. That's for sure.
Speaker 3: He must have been aghast.
Speaker 6: Oh he was a very strong man, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, Renee, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: You Cool, Thank you. I have a good day.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, Sophie, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning. It wasn't me. It was my cousin. Back in the eighties. We were on our farm and we had the ute and we went down to the back paddock and my dad also had a surplus Army surplus parachute and had the brilliant idea of going parachuting behind the ute. Right, No, that's right. Well we didn't think about how he was going to land, so my cousin boldly went parachuting behind the ute and ended up with a sprained ankle and long crutches.
Speaker 3: Lucky it was just a sprained ankle, yes, but oh.
Speaker 6: My gosh, it was so exciting at the time.
Speaker 2: I had everything to see, had everything to see, and.
Speaker 6: I think my dad was inspired by, you know, trips to Bali where you see the boats with the parachutes.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, you got might have a good weekend, all right.
Speaker 2: So Monday Show Hardcore, Granddad's Farm Tails and Spinnaker Tails.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast