Speaker 1: Fresh off a big win, a double win, two wins in one week, one with the Green Machine, one with the Blues HUDs and Young congratulations, man, that's a good week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a really exciting week and one that I was really happy to come out the other side injury free and with two wins.
Speaker 3: Do you need and do you need to say anything to Rod, who was obviously not wishing you luck because he's a Queenslander.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish you personal life. I don't know what your team luck.
Speaker 3: He said before we spoke to you before Origin. He was like, I need to think of something I can just put into Hudson's mind, just to you know, plant that.
Speaker 1: Seed of doubt. Yeah, don't you dare it a crucial moment that somehow you know that ghost of me, not that I'm dead, but you know it's that thing on your shoulder.
Speaker 4: You hear me saying it.
Speaker 1: Just But I would never do that, of course, And do you do your Queen's landmates give you a bit of niggle in the lead up to a game like that?
Speaker 2: Not really, Big Papa and Big Red a little bit quiet this year, Okay, even more quite now.
Speaker 4: We've got to talk about Big Papa.
Speaker 3: Obviously, yesterday the news came out that he's not going to be playing for the Green Machine after this year. That's bit news. But they're also celebrating him this weekend because he's going to be breaking the records, so it's kind of like celebratory and commission.
Speaker 4: Commisseratory, commiseratory.
Speaker 1: Is that even news to you, like when you heard that yesterday that he was going to be elsewhere next year?
Speaker 4: No, I have heard.
Speaker 2: I've spoke to Josh, and obviously it is a shock to all of us if.
Speaker 4: It is true.
Speaker 2: And he's a camera's owned now and yeah, he's a big sundown here, so to him leave the club, But obviously he's got other plans and Army family has got other plans. So whatever that looks like, we need to make sure that we send him out of winner.
Speaker 1: This year's absolutely and this weekend in particular. You know, you know better than anyone, you know how important games like this are for the culture of your team. And this year, you know, starting the year under the radar, all of a sudden finding yourself, you know, the hunted games, you know, like this weekend, Krike, Is there a more important one so far?
Speaker 4: This season. Maybe not, Yeah, maybe not.
Speaker 2: We have spoken about turning up for Josh because he's done so much for the club and he's such a great made of mine and all the boys are really close with him. He's such a big, cuddly teddy bear, and we want to go out there and play for him, but we just want to make sure that we get our process right rather than.
Speaker 4: Worrying about the outcome.
Speaker 2: And it's pretty special for myself because I grew up watching footy in Love and footy, and to be able to play in a game where one of your mates now breaks the all.
Speaker 4: Time record at a club is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Incredible, It's absolutely incredible. You got You're going to have a hot minute, I think hopefully given to you when you play two games in one week and you get a little bit of downtime. I know you're what are you streaming? What do you you got Netflix? What's the other one you got?
Speaker 4: Paramount? I'm on mob Lands at the moment.
Speaker 1: Moblands is the new one, and I see that stressful Well, I've got what's I got? That hubble and it tells me all the things that are on, but I don't have all the thing I'm seeing Moblands.
Speaker 4: I don't have that.
Speaker 3: It looks fantastic like the Sopranos, but like the modern version.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: Only just started. Look, just finished watching Sopranos. Maybe I need to get onto it. I don't have paramount though, Can I use your log in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: News broke this morning by the way, that malmon Inger might be going to Perth to be the foundation coach for the Bears.
Speaker 4: It's all bit exciting start all, but a lot they reckon. Yeah, I did see that. That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Obviously, he's a big attraction to the sport and he's an imortal of the game, so getting players over there to play for Mail I don't think would.
Speaker 4: Be an issue.
Speaker 3: Is that disappointing to see him leave Canber though if he were to do that, or is it bigger picture stuff and it's just good for the sport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it'd be great for the sport.
Speaker 2: Obviously he'd have big plans around what he wants to achieve over in Perth. But yeah, I'm not too sure what it looks like for the kangaroo stuff as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love playing on the male.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a huge commitment uprooting the family and going to this isn't a thing that really other than the Western Reds. Any NRL player or coach or staff members had to think about this size and type of move, massive commitment.
Speaker 4: But the male we were.
Speaker 1: Getting out of Perth was they didn't really even they didn't know enough about rugby league to be into it. But as soon as they started hearing the name Malmaninga, they knew about Big Mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. And I think they'll be the main attraction if he gets the job. How big his name is and how much of a figure is within the game, Like you said, not many people probably over there no rugby league, but they know Mail and they're going to tune in and watch because of him.
Speaker 4: You're going for a fish toa I'm thinking about it. Yeah, if the windstays away, I'm out there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In short, will you wear shorts when you go fishing today?
Speaker 4: Little fire out there today?
Speaker 1: Warm?
Speaker 4: Don't wear pants, Just light a little fire, all right.
Speaker 1: You're trying to scare the Queenslanders with this cuff shorts talk at minus eight and a half degrees and you're doing a good job in shorts now as well. By the way, congratulations again. Good luck this weekend. We're all going to be out there. This will be giving another sellout of Nudge.
Speaker 4: You're flying. We appreciate the time. This morning, jeez, guys, thanks having me on