Speaker 1: You were not worse?
Speaker 2: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 1: How to Witch Bitch?
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode, to another episode of here Witch butch Zealand.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, we are the Southern Witches.
Speaker 3: Actually Couzy brother, so how to witch bach? Michelle the Witch Moon's Lane? Hey with Dennis playing Tina dinnis playing Tina is all right before we get into today's episode, which is and so they come for.
Speaker 2: Me, I'm actually a ki we So am.
Speaker 1: I are you? Yeah? I was born in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Where were you born?
Speaker 1: Christ Church?
Speaker 2: So was I?
Speaker 1: Stop it? Fuck or get fucked? You were not worse?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 2: Oh you're not?
Speaker 1: You know you are very serious?
Speaker 2: Yes, what year were you born?
Speaker 1: Oh? God? That one okay where we have to look into it?
Speaker 2: A buck in the nineteen hundred. We need Christ if we're wearing crossers.
Speaker 1: I don't know the christ Church Hospital, christ churchs Women's were you? Oh my god, this is so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad was a teacher in New Zealand for like a million years and then came my mother went over to on a like a tour of New Zealand and they met and then they came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mum went over a tour of Australia and met my stepfather and that's why I'm here.
Speaker 3: Cousin Broth, We mon't be related, could be related, explains a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there you go.
Speaker 1: All right back in the room. On Tikchop, we would like to say hello.
Speaker 3: It's Stacy Bolton, Sarah Grace, Eric and Lou Wolf. On Instagram, Jojokage, Little's Weaver, Little's Weaver and b Mick New Now we've got lots of comments and there's some really interesting stories as well. There was particularly one from Misty Lee Talbot, who is as set as a message and said that she wanted to share a story with us. I was listening to your podcast on my lunch break recently, sitting under an alclove while it was lightly raining, just about to get up and go back inside, when my gut told me to sit back down and listen to the rest of the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's a very good gut.
Speaker 3: There were only a few minutes left, but I was going to be late returning to work.
Speaker 1: I chose to listen to my gut.
Speaker 3: But as I turned around to sit back down, a big gust of wind came with heavy rain and broke a main branch and many similar branches smaller branches.
Speaker 1: Sorry off a tree near the alclove. They all missed me.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: I thanked my guys for the message and your podcast.
Speaker 1: That is so cool.
Speaker 3: Was she getting on wand did you get a wand mistic that's what we want to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did she send anyone after that?
Speaker 1: That is crazy?
Speaker 3: And you listener from Canada making a way through the podcast.
Speaker 1: This is Kristen. I have a question about blessing a new build.
Speaker 3: We are building a new shop in our backyard which is quite costly and a big take on for my husband and I. Any blessings or spells or something I can do in the build area for a positive energy for a successful build.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, and is a good one. I guess things that spell like spell jars would be very good to actually go and pop on pop there as well. But anything that has anything with all the mint herbs, getting lots of planting like mint, any sort of mint around things like that would be really good. Or getting jars where you're putting all the different types of mint and it's pear mit peppermint. Rosemary is another really good one. So it's oregona things like that and preparing like looking up and getting some witch's jars, but just imagining money coming towards you and that the place will be successful. I do have money spray if you're interested in and having that and spraying it around. So and you say money, money, money, come to the money and all forms now see me, bring me protection. So made it be come now blessed b But just the mindset of when you open the door, you just open the door. When you do open the door, and you just say, money is coming in through this door. Money's coming in through this door. Money is coming in through this door. So you just imagine the success, so you don't let your mind think of anything else apart from being successful.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Patra has also said that she now listens to the podcast with headphones on when the kids are in bed.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: We get her through the mundane cleanup, which is very nice. Thanks for being my nightly pickup. I'd love to have a reading done episode. We will get in contact with you, Patra. And also some other comments as well. Lots of people talking about the sound healing and that it hurts.
Speaker 1: My friends have said.
Speaker 2: Oh that was you being smarty pants saying I just sounded smart. That was very and Karma got her at the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: Now we please keep all those comments coming. We love your stories. There was a one from last week Carla, who is a.
Speaker 2: The hex of Penis Abby dying laughing at work. People were looking at me like I was a crazy person.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Welcome to the coven, to the coven. So yeah, please keep those stories coming up. We have there's an obviously a number of people who we will get in contact with as well.
Speaker 1: But we have your daughters coming into Yes, we do, all right.
Speaker 2: So miss Genevieve and Miss Charlie's okay, how old are they? They are eighteen and.
Speaker 3: Fifteen, so fifteen is Charlie is Genevieve Genevieve?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: The little one relationship with your daughters before we get into this.
Speaker 2: I have great relationships with my daughters and the other one we were looking at, I think beforehand. I have four children. My oldest one Rhiannon, which means a little witch. She actually has on Instagram read little witch and she does what I do, so she does question reads. She's yeah, she's a taro reader. She's really psychic. These girls that I have here, they're not as in doing taro reeds, although they love me doing the taro reads. But they're more They can pick up on entities and ghosts and things like that. So you might want to ask him about that. Yeah, so they're a bit Yeah, all the kids, apart from my poor boy liamb who we often I'll say I'm thinking of a color and he'll.
Speaker 1: Go it's blue, and yes it is, and it's not. But like the Ghostbusters, yea. Yeah. The reason why we.
Speaker 3: Actually thought about this was from smile Little Honeybee, who sent a Melissa who sent us a message saying that she's just out of the series. Do you talk about being a witch and a mother having your children growing up in the witchy way of life?
Speaker 1: How is that?
Speaker 3: So that's the reason why we thought we would actually touch on this.
Speaker 1: So let's get the girls in.
Speaker 2: Girls in. The girls are in.
Speaker 3: The studio with this, both a little bit nervous as well. Why you're not nervous?
Speaker 1: One's nervous?
Speaker 2: Ones not?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Charlie's and Genevieve.
Speaker 3: Genevieve, I'm going to say that, oh, Charlie and Jeanie so that Charlie and Jeanie's easier. Yeah, all right, your mom tell us about your mom.
Speaker 2: When did you discover your mother was weird?
Speaker 1: When actually did you discover your mom was witch?
Speaker 5: Since I came out in the room, just came out of the room.
Speaker 3: Or when did you realize that she was not like other mothers at school?
Speaker 2: I was going to say the way she looks when I used to sneak.
Speaker 1: Out, right, you used to sneak out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I used to go to my friend's house and I always snuck out the house.
Speaker 1: She found it, and she knew because she's psychic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually that would suck for you guys like she You couldn't even lie to what could you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I always knew. I always had a sixth sense when something was going on and did that. But I mean, I think what she was saying for Charlie's were saying is, yeah, I dressed differently to other moms, So she picked up on that quite quite early, me being all in black, and when I was younger, I was really goth. Now I've toned it right down, but yeah, I was, so there was that. But as I got older and they discovered boys and things like that, or just it was I going to have a good day on my test.
Speaker 4: When I used to tell people you were psychic, they'd either have true reactions. They'd be like, oh, oh yeah, so I think that's what I knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also to this, my mom's a witch and they would have the same thing, and or.
Speaker 5: Are you just driving in your witchy car?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it is a highly branded car.
Speaker 4: Yeah really, I tell her to parkline school.
Speaker 2: I'd always go to the front. I don't care, and if you went out, i'd beep. So, you know, at the at the end of the day, all your friends come over and ask about their boyfriends, if it's going to work out, or their assignments or things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I used to brag about you when I was you did yeah, okay, would you really cool? And I was like, my mom makes candles And someone said so is my mom and I was like, yeah, my mom's different.
Speaker 1: Said you don't brag about her now, No, why I do? Oh that's nice, But that's because.
Speaker 4: My friends all aready. See.
Speaker 2: The thing is the traditions like Christmas and Easter and things like that, Like we're quite normal, so still do the things of that. So that doesn't, but it is a bit odd when you know you're sitting there when they're young and I'm out there and I come out with my bag. I said, right, I'm off to a party, I'm ghost hunting or I'm doing that. And it's interesting because the girls, even though that's a bit weird, both of them have had experiences with the paranormals, so both of them pick up on that.
Speaker 4: So your she used to just when I used to sleep in her room when I was younger, she used to scare me and one time she didn't want me to. She didn't want me to sleep in her m one time, so she tried to scare me out, and then she ended up scaring herself.
Speaker 1: And okay, what happened there?
Speaker 2: So what are the experiences that you've got?
Speaker 5: So yes, okay, Well, well, the new house that we moved to, I saw Jenevieve walk into mum Dad's room and I was looking for her. So I followed her into mum Dad's room and I was looking for her and I thought she was hiding. I was like, Jenie, stop hiding, this isn't funny. And I couldn't find her, so I ended up walking out of the room and going back to my room, and I ended up seeing her in my bed and I was like, hey, geinny, I just saw you walk into um Dad's room. How did you get here?
Speaker 2: Like I didn't go into mum Dad's room.
Speaker 5: And I was like, really freaked out.
Speaker 1: But you saw someone walking in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw someone in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we had old house. There was a man that had passed away there and I used to see him all the time. And he passed from a heart attack. And I didn't know this except for the neighbor came in and I said, I see your friend walking around his bald and he had a heart attack and he goes, he's dead. I said, yeah, no, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I se him all the time.
Speaker 2: And you girls did used to see him too, and YE used to see him along.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's coming at night and he used to walk around my bed. Wow, I'd hear the footsteps and.
Speaker 2: He'd just walk around my bed.
Speaker 5: I'd be so scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so scared.
Speaker 3: So it's not something that you want to embrace. It's not something you want us to follow, like mum hats well, I.
Speaker 5: Get rid about deja vu. So I don't know like I don't feel very psychic at.
Speaker 2: Times, so that sometimes I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's really a thing. If you're passionate about it and you have a calling to it, then you certainly do it. But I mean with them, I mean they've been raised where they have the traditions of that as well as having what I believe in. But I'm certainly not pushing what I believe on to them. That's you know, they can make their choice whether they want to follow it up, where Rhiannon, the older one, has started to embrace it and follow it. But I think it's more of you know, when you're younger, you don't want to stand out, and I mean, which is really sort of had that connotation of not being favorable, so and a lot of people don't really want to come in and stand in that power. But I really believe that archetype for women is great, especially for young women that are lost control and they're looking at ways that they can have some semulance over their own lives. It's sort of got a lot of that the feminine, the new feminine movement in it rather than the older one, because I feel like the older ones are the seventies, and we gave way to these other ones that wanted, you know, to be equal as men, and I think the other ones wanted to be overpowering men. And I feel like I'm very much about women have their place and they have their skill sets. Men have their place and have their skill sets, and I think that we both should be one's not better than the other. I just think that we should both recognize that we are different, but we are Values valued should be the same, value should be the same. I who we are as people. We are all people, whether we're male or female.
Speaker 3: I think the hardest thing for me if I was a witch and a mother, is wanting to use spells on people who harm my children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever?
Speaker 2: I don't use spells as in I send back, But what I do is I send back. So I'll just say, right, okay, imagine a mirror around yourself and basically send back. I did have this awful thing that I did teach them when they were young, and all of them did say it. What well, if they got bullied, I just said, go up to them and say, what are you going to do for a face? When the monkey wants its bum back?
Speaker 1: And have you used started in stage girls?
Speaker 4: Nodamn did and he got in trouble.
Speaker 1: He was only four.
Speaker 3: Oh no, So what do your friends think about the fat your mum's witch.
Speaker 2: They think it's cool.
Speaker 1: I think it's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my friends have gone and gotten readings and their moms and their mums.
Speaker 2: And their moms.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Jackie Summer's mom, my friend, and then yeah, Hannah's mom as well.
Speaker 5: I was saying something, Okay, Jesus.
Speaker 4: Christ, someone wants to talk.
Speaker 2: And me and when we were younger, okay, yeah, she was all listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said to me. She was like, oh, I love your mom so much, like when she becomes famous. Never forget me.
Speaker 2: That's all she said.
Speaker 1: We waited that long for that. Well, thank you girls for coming in. It's been very giggly.
Speaker 3: But also it is I mean, it's a it's a job at the same time, isn't it. It's a job being a witch, and that's what that's what your mom does for a job.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's what I do for a living. But I think I think with the girls, I think they don't know anything different because I did try and keep it as you know, as societies as well as with me as well. And I feel like, you know, I don't want to put my who I am upon them that you know that young beautiful women growing up and they want to be themselves. But as I said, I do believe as they get older, they will turn to it because we're doing They do love when I do circle work, so they do go to that and they do like throwing stuff into the into the cauldron, one each. But I'm going to do more so on the twenty fourth of April, I'm starting to do goddess workshops and work circles. And as they're older, I think if they're younger, it's a bit younger as they're getting older. If they want to embrace it, I'm happy to have them come along.
Speaker 1: Thanks girls, thank you. All right, you're ready to check the Starlet's ready to check.
Speaker 2: Right, Airies, this week's ask you to pause and for not pushing forward. Your fire is strong at this moment, so this is not a time to rush forward and take charge. Now is the time to sit back and think about what it is that you want to want to choose. Please don't go out on a whim, and not certainly on impulse. Taurus. You are being gently called home, home, back to your body and to your space and your truth. This is a great moment to slow down and look at what nature can show you at this particular time and in the months ahead. Gemini, your thoughts may feel loud this week, but clarity comes from stillness, not noise. Take time away from distraction. The answer you seek is always within you. Just wait, it'll come within the silence Cancer, This is a week of emotional honesty and self release. Let yourself feel without needing to explain it. There is healing simply and allowing just to sit for a while. Leo, you are being asked to step out of your performance and into your authentic self. Not everything needs to be seen to be meaningful. Your quiet moments this week will hold more power than your loud ones. Virgo, you don't need to have everything figured out right now. This week is about trusting and unfolding, not controlling it. Let things be imperfect and watch how they normally will actually naturally align perfectly for you. Libra. Balance begins within the next week may challenge you, so choose yourself every time, even if it sits uncomfortable with you for a while. Your peace is not found in pleasing others, but honoring your true path. Scorpio, transformation is close and you can feel it. This is a powerful week to release something that no longer aligns with your morals or who or how you feel. Trust the process, and even if it feels like an ending, let it end. Sagittarius. You may feel the urge to escape or seek something more, but your magic this week is truly being present where you are. There is wisdom in finding out where you are and real purpose for life and where you're going. If you're willing to stay in the moment. Capricorn, the weight you carry doesn't always belong to you. This week invites you to set some boundaries, set them down. Rest is not weakness. It's necessary for you to return to strength later on. Aquarius, your mind is active, but your soul is asking for grounding. Come back to your body, your breath, and space. Take time to meditate. Clarity will follow once you do this and reconnect for this present moment. Pisces, you are deeply intuitive, as we all know, but don't lose yourself in the current. This week is about feeling and learning boundary and putting those boundaries in place. Stay open but anchored in who you are and that is your stars for the week.
Speaker 3: Well, that is it for today. Thank you so much for joining us. Be share.
Speaker 1: Be sure to share to the podcast with your friends.
Speaker 3: Feel free to rate it on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 1: Two And we can do.
Speaker 2: Those mirror spells next week, because I think there's a few others that I can add to the list. Yep, yep sounds good sounds good, Good work Podcasts