Speaker 1: This Friday seven thirty on Channel ten, an Australian classic is coming back. You will remember this because it is the show that you would watch when you had a fake siki from school. You'd have Judge duty and then you'd also have Ready Steady Cook.
Speaker 2: We're talking Capsicans and tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: It's back baby with a brand new host, the one and only.
Speaker 2: Miguel So has been on since twenty thirteen. Miguel is that right?
Speaker 3: This has been on for one hundred years of the world.
Speaker 5: It's one of that real classic nostalgic thing that you were saying. People check a ciggy and they're watching Tin Tomato.
Speaker 6: I know I remember coming from from school to watch it specifically, but they get the real highlight of this season.
Speaker 2: Guys, you don't know this yet, but I don't want a flex.
Speaker 6: No, okay, why I got to film an episode against Matt my husband.
Speaker 2: He was a tomato and I was a Capsican. I'm not going to tell you who won.
Speaker 4: But was Laura's I'm ready Steady I already say cool.
Speaker 7: I feel like the way Laura was so cockily and confidently saying that you probably want.
Speaker 3: To be sure.
Speaker 2: I'm you see this woman in the kitchen. Now, I'm a terrible call, no, Miguel.
Speaker 3: I mean you're the host, but you know, when you've been in you really made it.
Speaker 6: Look we had a few briberries up houseleeve, to be honest. But it's very reassuring because when you do it and you're there is a guest, you do it alongside a proper chef, obviously, so they just boss you around and tell you what to do.
Speaker 2: And I can take instructions, but I.
Speaker 5: Don't sell yourself. Sure, I think you portray yourself amazing. You are comfortable. I'm not sure that your cooking skill was as good as your talking and skill. I think your talking skills were very amazing.
Speaker 3: Cooking skilles TV, you managed to make it look like I mean, master chef in the phone right now? Can we please get up and mustership.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that when I see it.
Speaker 7: I've known this woman a long time and I've eaten a food.
Speaker 6: All I can do is I can rehte things in microwaves and I can use a toaster, and then when it comes to anything beyond that, it's above my skill set.
Speaker 3: Magael.
Speaker 7: I have a question if you were going to go to a restaurant and you could have one chef cook for you.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a very I mean my mum is the best chef. She's very good cook. But I don't know, like it's a hard question of how I feel. What time you say.
Speaker 2: Seven o'clock and you feeling good?
Speaker 4: You know, here's a chef.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is a very hard question. It's a lot of good restaurants at the moment. I went on Friday, we went to Mimis is very good. That's really nice that all the caveat with the vodka.
Speaker 3: The good stuff. Very good.
Speaker 5: I mean we have had there with a man that Christ and Barry and we had like an old catch up from the living room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, afford it.
Speaker 3: I mean it's nice.
Speaker 1: Especially Okay, hold on, Miguel, can you ever just enjoy a one am McDonald's cheeseburger.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not being fan of McDonald's and all that stuff. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I mean it's funny when we go to McDonald's and my family we're very Australian family, and the road trip is always there stop they have McDonald's. Actually gonna confess, I don't walk into McDonald's. I always stay in the car. And if you're asking Claudia, why is your papa, I'm going to say.
Speaker 3: My papa is a great chef. He doesn't walk into McDonald's.
Speaker 2: It's humiliated.
Speaker 4: But you change your voice in drive?
Speaker 3: Can I please? My name is mich Hore you going and actually was born in Paramata. Even it's funny. But the thing is, I still order the chiky nuggets.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm always still doing something.
Speaker 2: Who does the cooking in your household or me? Always? Do you ever get a nod off?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 5: I actually love cooking for the family, and it's the only thing I know. You know how you split the jobs in the house. My wife will do pretty much everything else. So he's like, oh he's so luggy. Your husband cook and clean up the kitchen. It's the only thing I do. It's everything else as I will do that, the kids, the business. Yeah, it's all you know, And I just come in cook and take the credit that you.
Speaker 6: Genuinely love it and also are very good at it. So if there's going to be one person to cook, I'd prefer it to be you as well.
Speaker 3: Oh that's lovely, Miguel.
Speaker 7: What are the differences in this reboot version of the show. Are there any big differences.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I like it. I like it. I like it when you feel like but you know it's gone.
Speaker 4: I mean, did you think britt nasty?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I mean that's the sign. This is a musical thing.
Speaker 7: Isn't that word association britt nasty? No?
Speaker 3: No, no no, it's just more of a like in the music.
Speaker 5: But I think the new the production is monstrous. It's a huge production. So with talking and them all shine. I mean, you saw our kitchen stadium.
Speaker 4: It's like beautiful primetime Friday night.
Speaker 5: Friday night, so it used to be a daytime show. So to answer to your question, the productual level is his bigger. So he's a lot of the audience is life. You know, we got the ingredients how they set about the fridge cooking utensils. In the old school one, you'll say tomato gabs and it was like a little payball of that.
Speaker 3: Now we got really nice tomato symbols with you know, a nice.
Speaker 4: Board lamin.
Speaker 3: Merchant when you get I think, to answer the.
Speaker 5: Question as well, I think the versatility and the diverse diversity of the chips is amazing.
Speaker 3: We got all the.
Speaker 5: Flavors of Australia and we got a variety of Hong Kooks.
Speaker 3: They are very very cool.
Speaker 5: I mean from you guys on the way to John C and Amanda to like Robert Erwin and Julia Morays. I mean two flaodmates they really hate each other, two floodmates they love each other.
Speaker 3: To flood musical like all this Banta a thins.
Speaker 5: To answer, I mean to lone story short is is the same core DNA or the show, but just with a little bit more paprika.
Speaker 1: That's what you bring the girl, you bring the spice. Yeah, you can catch this Friday is premiering on Channel ten seven point thirty.
Speaker 4: Ready, steady cookers back Miguel so great to stop.
Speaker 2: Did you bring me any of whatever you're on?
Speaker 4: Because I want something here?
Speaker 3: Life all right?
Speaker 4: Right back after this on the pickup