Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free I Heart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Have a choosday. On the show.
Speaker 2: We do things that make you good, good the small things that drive you mad.
Speaker 1: What's it for you?
Speaker 2: You can text me oh four seventy five O three one oh four three.
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 2: Why suddenly do I need to deny accept your cookies? I've led a cookie life and not up to anything dodgy.
Speaker 1: Why do we need to do? We need to deny everything?
Speaker 4: And they know exactly that. We have no idea what it means? You know where they say, oh or you can choose your own preferences.
Speaker 5: I don't know what time.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for that life.
Speaker 4: And you have all my information? Yes, shake it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm up to? What is this sick game you're playing with me? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I reckon about no twenty percent of being an adult. It's registering your details to buy something, and then they go heng on, wa, we just need to verify that email address? Why do I be lying? And why don't I just get these cheap ass socks and some jocks.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't need an account. I create a HOLI just to do that.
Speaker 1: Then you need my email address to verify. Get that number and you want this is just a scam. You get my details?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Central.
Speaker 2: Cookies, denial cookies, whatever you want with me. Very dull lifestyle. It's not going to a security agency. I'm not up to anything. I look at it, go who is this dull man?
Speaker 1: He really likes cheap jocks and socks.
Speaker 5: I'm putting all my details to just get vacuum bags the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that something as simple as that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes so long, the amount of calories you have to expand. And I've had enough of that capture thing as well. It's going to verify. You're going to verify the way. The way we're going to verify what it is to be a human is through how many fire hydrants I can spot.
Speaker 1: That's out of all the amazing things is to be human.
Speaker 2: The way you can condense down what makes a human in this you know, artificial age. The thing that's uniquely human is how many bicycles I can spot.
Speaker 1: And I actually find.
Speaker 4: It really difficult what they do.
Speaker 2: Three of them you get bang bang man hanging on a minute, there's a handle mark, a touch of a handlebar.
Speaker 1: One of them is that form the traffic light.
Speaker 4: Tricycle or bicycle, a motorbike.
Speaker 1: And then you feel like an idiot.
Speaker 4: They go like you're a robot. You know, No, I'm just an idiot.
Speaker 5: I'm not a robot.
Speaker 2: Someone told me that the way that's designed it is not designed on actually how many you spot the three, the four, the five fire hydrants or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's a traffic lights. It's actually how you move the cursor.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, I don't like that, no, because now now I'm going to be so self cont.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to outthink the machine and like, what hope have I got? It's why bother they'd be going, this is most intelligent sheen we've ever seen. No, actually it's a humanoid forward you in a musk, sat the other side of the screen watching me. How I moved the cursor because a human would move at stuntway, where's a spambot?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it would used.
Speaker 2: It in a more economical way, right, I was so human?
Speaker 1: Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: When you can't find tupperware lids.
Speaker 2: Dread, dread going in that drawer? Is it everyone else's bottom drawer?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's down there. Ware.
Speaker 2: I need you and I hate you.
Speaker 6: It's everywhere.
Speaker 3: And I did start a system where after they came out of the dishwasher and dried, I would put the lids back on them before I put them back in the drawer.
Speaker 1: But then you can't stack easily, and you.
Speaker 3: Can't stack easily, so they're without their tops. So I did a fruit cellad yesterday, big container, and I thought, where the heck is the lid to that?
Speaker 6: So now it's just got cling wrap.
Speaker 3: Over devise the purpose tupperware in the first place.
Speaker 1: Every day we move further away from God.
Speaker 4: And Patsy related. When you take the tapperware out of the dishwasher and you have to dry, you just want to put a straight away.
Speaker 6: You have to grab a tetel old school.
Speaker 2: We now have a system now, and like any system in the kitchen, it never never lasts it. No, you're lucky if you get maybe a twenty four hour on that that system and like normal respects that you just he's too tired and it's where the what would you call the main thing, the actual the tapper, not the lid, the unit that's called the unit. You stack those like Russian dolls. Okay, so because they're all different sizes, small, medium, large.
Speaker 1: Stack stack sack. Underneath that stack stack stack are the lids.
Speaker 4: Oh you're never going to do that? Is so that is in a perfect world.
Speaker 2: Sure you're actually challenging and inviting the tupperware gods because we work for Tupperware. No, no, no, they were all us. Tupperware is king of any kitchen. We are but its servants. You're deluding yourself if you think you're in charge that supperware. I actually think it rearranges itself during the night.
Speaker 1: I'm like, when I went to bed, this had some kind of system like toy story.
Speaker 2: Yes, what do you have to they're moving around the kitchen passing.
Speaker 5: You've got to tup away a poltergeist.
Speaker 2: What we want is somehow where they can be magnetized and the other thing. You know, you have that thing you can do with your vacuum where you can stand on it and it sucks.
Speaker 1: The core back in. Why can't tupperware do that?
Speaker 2: Why I can stand on it and it will just find the lids somewhere through the air and come.
Speaker 1: And land on top of it.
Speaker 2: All went too far from that one I thought would have got more four fruits old yummy, yummy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Wiggles fans will have got that one. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Do you know the story of the Chinese zodiac?
Speaker 2: You must do an All zodiacs have the twelve signs to our months. However, they're always paired with an element won the five elements, so it means only every sixty years will you get it repeating. So this year of the fire Horse, which you got two very dramatic elements, you got the power on the relentless charge of a horse with fire, so this is actually known as the fire Fire year, is going to be a hell of a year a horse on fire the wow wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot strapping guys.
Speaker 2: Uh, just let you know this break is going to be toperware heavy and if you're flicking around, we're here for it. Richard Kadien just came bouncing into the studio to tell us that she has an amazing system for storing and maintaining in an organized manner the chaos that is Tuperware.
Speaker 7: Ours is so organized that a friend once came over and was in shock when she opened the cupboard and said, are you actually kidding me? I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 2: Cayden Kaitlin is always in a world of hyperbole, so we're meant to believe that some simpleton friend who'd never been seeing anything amazing and though was in shuh, oh my god, I'm going into shock. It's like seeing double rainbows.
Speaker 4: Why is it so special? What's so organized about it?
Speaker 7: Because it's like everyone has ordinarily a jumbled mess of the lids and stuff everywhere. Ours is perfectly placed together. So what we do is all the bases get stacked on top of each other, and then on top of the bases we have all the lids.
Speaker 6: So that we.
Speaker 1: Tried that Baddy may twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Because you'll take something out and then you won't go but you're being a rush.
Speaker 1: One day you'll be in a rush to put them back and you just chuck them in.
Speaker 7: Well, we're very busy at the moment, and we always make time to ensure that it.
Speaker 1: Is perfectly okay. So it's upperware.
Speaker 4: Calen does live in like a model home. It's like it's like exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, when she's had a couple of wines.
Speaker 1: It's the veneer comes off the rain of terror.
Speaker 5: Don't you clean the sheller glass every time as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single.
Speaker 6: Squeeges it every use, I squeegeye and I wipe down. Oh I know, wait till you get kids.
Speaker 1: You wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that way forget it. Chaos, Yeah, absolute chaos. One might actually help he is.
Speaker 7: Actually it's above so you have to reach up, so there's no way of just going down and like.
Speaker 6: We messing it up.
Speaker 5: You'll find a way, yeah, trust me.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Christian Police s thank pants. We're talking about tupperware. Reminded me to grab my lunch. I was just about to start my current head off without it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that what we should do because everyone's texting the moment talking about tup of were we need to have our show branded.
Speaker 1: Away? Yes?
Speaker 2: Now I'm thinking what do you think team? I'm just thinking about the two ways that we use tuperware. It's either you put it straight in after you've had dinner for leftovers. Ye that's guy, I don't need to worry about lunch tomorrow. Or you've got fresh lunch you're putting in your tuperware. What about two types of tupperware. Christian O'Connell leftover mate and the lunch mate. I love when it's the breakfast show. Not just a breakfast show, it's your lunch mate.
Speaker 4: Same sizes, different sizes.
Speaker 1: What are we?
Speaker 4: Are we going square? Are we going circle? What's your prefer Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Fire works coming into us right now, Rio, I really thought about a circular one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got to be circular. I'm a cube guy.
Speaker 5: I'm a cube guy.
Speaker 8: I in my hand right now, have a cube. I've got three of these. Yeah, and I'm going to hold under these three for dear life. It's a purple one. It's a daycall one, and it's lovely and kind of cube shaped.
Speaker 2: Once he find by the way, the way that he went to that so efforts sleep could tell it.
Speaker 1: Guy works in daytime twoorial.
Speaker 2: They're only ever one second away from an advertorial. In fact, he's probably done a very lucrative deal. He's got a cheaper part of the Lambo.
Speaker 1: Times.
Speaker 5: Guys, fire Horse, if you're listening, they've got.
Speaker 3: To be different sizes. They can't be the same size, because that's what tupperwar is. It gives you options.
Speaker 4: I agree, but that's what makes it hard to organize.
Speaker 1: This is a heavy wavable.
Speaker 2: Yes, Christian things that maybe good girl? Why is the morning sun so bright? The biggest first world probably might be more worried when it's a bit dim one morning.
Speaker 4: The sun's.
Speaker 2: In the morning is to see that bright sun?
Speaker 1: We're so being Christian.
Speaker 2: We cracked it over the weekend with our missing tuple well lids, so we just threw out the whole conference of the cupboard and brought new ones. No, no, David, Admiral Sir David Amer is weeping right now.
Speaker 1: That will go in a dolphin's blowhole.
Speaker 4: And can you imagine starting fresh with all new the same brand?
Speaker 1: Exactly? I agree?
Speaker 2: Actually Christian first time text. The things that made me go mad the staff at supermarkets doing other people's home shopping. They've got that trolley that works perfectly for the stuff. There's also twice the size. No won key wills pushing past you down the aisle. Oh, get out the way, someone at home needs this food, not you. They step away your trolley. Grabbinites him off the shelf.
Speaker 9: Slow you down paid by the hour. Breach true trolley yes, yes, seriously, pieces me off to your own shopping handy.
Speaker 6: But they won't move for you either. Right away.
Speaker 2: You got the SUV trolley and it glides like a trolley.
Speaker 1: Yes, the poor show of shopping trollees. The Christian O'Connell show podcast