Speaker 1: Christ you O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've done this where you went out just to get something the newspaper or whatever, basic groceries, and then something happens, You get distracted, you think you know what, I'm going to have that, and he come back with something more than what you're going out for. So my friend recently last week, Tony right, he he does not have the money to buy an RV. He now owns an RV. He did not go out to buy an RV. He went out to do a basic sort of supermarket run for basic grocery artist you know, milk, eggs, that kind of stuff, lou roll, not even your big weekly shop, just some basic topp and up stuff before you get to the weekend or your big shot. As he was out, he drive past this sort of secondhand car garage, right, and he saw on the front was an RV at a ridiculous price, so much so he doubled back around, went in again, is that legit?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Got really does not work or anything? Why is it so cheap? So the guy just needs cash, Okay, he just needs cash really quickly, so you know, if you want it, you can have it for that. So he bought it. He now owns an RV. He's had to store another mate's place right, and he's put it all on his credit card. He has not got the money to pay for his but it all on his credit card was virtually maxed. Anyway, I said, what are you even going to do with it? Are you going to go on like a tour? He goes, no, I don't even know, but I will use it. I will go on. Yes, So I want to know have you done this week? You've gone out for milk and you came back with something bigger. My wife is a stickler for this. I remember a couple of months ago. She often is. I'll get a phone call from her and she'll go, I'm i'm just driving up the house. Can you come out to help me in with stuff? And I thought, you'll go into the dentist the other one where she was going to the hairdress and I get the dreaded phone call she goes, I just need some hop out of the car with a couch, and I'm like, are these kind of hairdresses? She found it. She's just driving by a hard rubbish. She found this couch right, an absolute heap of a couch where you couldn't lean on the left armrest because it would break. You had to keep propping back up. It also had we didn't know, but a couple of days later we started to realize it had fleas in it as well. Right, so we had to get rid of it in the end. But yeah, she went out the hands and then came back with a count.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm surprised what Bianci can get in the little hatchback that she drives around.
Speaker 2: I think it's a women's secret power.
Speaker 1: I'll get that call as well. Can you come and maybe anything to carry a couch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, to do something something needs carrying his counches and big stuff like that. So that's just cool. The scent. You went out for milk? But what did you come back with?
Speaker 3: Rose?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, good morning, Rose. You went out for milk? What did he come back with me?
Speaker 1: I went out for a roast chicken and came back with a staffy pup.
Speaker 2: How so did you see a house setting them all?
Speaker 1: Yes? It was our community board in and an I g a ye, So I'd gone in for the roast chicken, passed the board, went and got the staffy, came back and got the chicken.
Speaker 2: Daniel, good morning, good.
Speaker 1: Morning in Mores went out to buy tiles and came back with a car.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna have to tell us what happened. They went out to get some tiles and how come they came up with the with the car.
Speaker 3: So I was over the full story.
Speaker 1: It was before I started to seeing my wife.
Speaker 3: But it almost comes up over dinner the parmily they're renovating at the time.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they started going out to get some tiles and they came back with the bread of car. Wonderful.
Speaker 3: Rob Good morning, Good morning, Christian. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Bobby boy.
Speaker 1: How's your week? Ah?
Speaker 3: Struggling along? This COVID has given us the absolute that anyway anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, all right, Robert. What'd you go?
Speaker 1: You went out for milk?
Speaker 2: And what did Rob come back with?
Speaker 3: Our holiday house?
Speaker 1: The best one so far?
Speaker 2: What just all flat packing the U.
Speaker 3: Or now we're staying in a caravan park down at McCrae. My kids were very young at the time, so i'd spot twenty five years ago. And I'm a fairly active sort of person. And when I wasn't out in my boat fishing, I was hanging around the cavem getting bored, drinking and just generally wasting time. So I went out to get milk one morning and walked past the state agent and saw this little house, and I thought I can afford that. So yeah, A couple of hours later we de signed on the dotted line and we bought ourselves on holiday house.
Speaker 2: A very expensive walk, the expensive Walk of your life, Rob.
Speaker 3: It was Christian
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast