Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Postood back a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, yeah, release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Would you rather sit on a cake and eat a dick? Or sit on a dick and eat a cake? Sit on a dick and eat a cake?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? If you sit on the cake, you ruin it. Do you think I'd have a waste a cake?
Speaker 4: By sit Nouri and Mitchell coups Well, hello you? Hello? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 4: How are we?
Speaker 1: Oh fantastic? How are you? Mitchell?
Speaker 4: I'm bloody knackered, but we're soldiering on. I'll be right O me too.
Speaker 1: Oh I feel like a nap I'd love that. Oh I just love to watch like a nice four to seven minute pornhub video, do my dirty work and nap it off.
Speaker 4: Do you actually watch pornhub videos intently or do you scrub through like scroll through it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Good point. It depends. If they're plot heavy, I skip the plot and then sometimes I miss things, and then they're in a doctor surgery. I'm like they started in a bedroom. Did he find an hemorrhoid? Halfway through? So I do go back? But no, if it's just like an amateur porn I skipped to the good bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, oh no, I don't like that position. I'll skip forward and see if it changes.
Speaker 1: And they always do, They always change. They do so many positions. It's enhorting. It's not my real life. How are you? How have you been whilere? You so tired? We're back from Bogan Gate.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was supposed to be going back to the farm to like rest and restore, but then I ended up more busy than I would have been if I was actually here in Sydney. I ended up making all those videos of me running the farm, which was fun, it was good. But yeah, now I'm exhauted. I saw that if I never look at a computer screen ever again, I'd be quite thrilled. But alas, I have to edit this podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry. You also did make our bar video, which is available now everyone. I had you all barred up Mitch's bar class. We took me and Jenny to his bar class as part of our hobby hunt. That video did so well, so unflattering of me in many different ways, including me divulging that my penis was inverted, which it actually was at one point, but.
Speaker 4: Then't really he said that.
Speaker 1: Now you know what, like you kind of like do so much groin work that yeah, it just goes nap. I'm protecting myself.
Speaker 4: You know. Sometimes I just forget that my peen is there when I'm in the middle of a fitness class. But then there'll be certain positions I do where I'm like, oh, bulge who okay, yes, might just untuck my wedgy a bit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Happens all the time, especially meet the gym, Like my my shorts are right up. I'm like, yeah, he's dick out at the gym. And some of the bros love it. Like at the gym that I go to, they know that they're I thought.
Speaker 4: You said it was a mostly straight gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight bros. Yeah, yeah, and they love it. Yeah no they don't love me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, that's what I was like, Sure, okay, no, they.
Speaker 1: Love that they know everyone's looking straight by. I also today went to the gym and I was like, a ringtail possum family has died in this bag and I'd left my sweattail in there and it had just it had brewed. It was awful, and I trained with it, and my trainer was like, this, you actually need to get.
Speaker 4: Rid of it. Can I tell you something really gross?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 4: And I can't believe I'm saying this, But one time I went to a class and pilates. Yeah yeah, yeah, and I had my gym bag on my back. I chucked a towel in, chucked my drink bottle in because I was running a bit late. And then when I got there, I went to pull everything out, and I realized that I'd put my comrag in there. Oh, Mitchell, in stead of my normal gym towel. But chill, whoops.
Speaker 1: Oh did you use it?
Speaker 4: No, of course not. I just went taul free that class you it.
Speaker 1: Would have done. It would have rehydrated. Come, you would have wiped your face with a crusty cumrag. You would have had your kids on your face.
Speaker 4: Yah. Oh no, yes, I double check your jim tail.
Speaker 1: PSA from US ladies. Well, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: This is is it just me?
Speaker 1: It's your first time listening. Every week we start the show the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know my agem, I don't know Mitch's. We don't talk about we're actually not even friends. We don't talk ever, and we don't see each other.
Speaker 4: We hate each other unless there's a paycheck involved. Total, there's a till there's a way that's exact.
Speaker 1: Imagine. Do you think anyone actually believes that that we don't like each other?
Speaker 4: No, we've posted too much evidence of us true. By the way, we are a man down this week. Prize keeper Jenna not here out.
Speaker 1: Of a blue She couldn't she couldn't be here.
Speaker 4: I wasn't shocked. I had been thinking, oh, she's due for a sickie. It's been a while since she's lacked off.
Speaker 1: So we are a man down. Price keeper. Jenna is I a and I.
Speaker 4: Actually have a brilliant idea to fill the void of Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: As a guest third Wheel, I was chatting to all right Hey the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, social Media Amazon.
Speaker 4: Yes, he used to be my co host on trash Alley, that podcast, as you know, and he's got a brand new podcast out and he was saying, oh, you know, I'm doing the rounds promoting a new podcast.
Speaker 1: With Britney Saunders, right.
Speaker 4: Correct, And he said, let me know if you want me to come on IGIM again because he's been on is it just me before?
Speaker 1: As a guest he has been. He was great. People love him.
Speaker 4: So now that we're a man down, he doesn't live far away, should we just give him a buzz right now and say, right, our podcast goes for an hour. If you can get here before we're done, you're on.
Speaker 1: Oh and that's also an incentive for him to promote the show exactly on our hit, very very revenue heavy podcast.
Speaker 4: But we're a man down as well, so he's helping us and we're helping him at the same time.
Speaker 1: His number, because I'm connected to this, let me see.
Speaker 4: I can send it to you. I've definitely got it. I've got him saved in my contacts as right. O. Good ay, oh funny, Yeah, yeah, I'm very clever.
Speaker 1: What else could you do? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, because hey is the greeting?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you're right, sure, Hi, okay, hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're great, I'm here with you.
Speaker 4: Hi, darl and how.
Speaker 1: Are you everyone?
Speaker 4: It's the family. You're on the podcast. By the way, we're recording right now. Yeah I know I can tell because it sounds like shit in my ears.
Speaker 1: So sorry, we're literally recording and we meet. You had a brilliant idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was thinking Jenna's away at the moment. She didn't rock up today and we're a man down. We need a third wheel asap. Oh, you're joke, and we're calling in like started recording like what only need me day? Oh as in like we've just started the episode, and so if you can get here within the hour, you can come on and be our guest hosts and plug in your podcast and shit, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's going to be a part stretch the traffic at this time of day.
Speaker 1: If you want to promote your podcast, matth come on. You know it all costs.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're already number one in the country, so I.
Speaker 7: Don't drop to number two next week, so we better do it a better promounted on your podcast.
Speaker 4: By the way, Matt, don't drive all the way to kids. We're just recording at my place down the road from you, so I'll send you the address. Because you haven't been to this new place before, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Oh really no, it's a whole rigmarole.
Speaker 4: It's a bit hard to find, but this is payback because I've been your place mate and it's not fucking easy either, the whole parking situation. So yeah, this is your fucking karma.
Speaker 1: They know him as the influencer. When you walk in, I was like, I'm going to see Mitchell Coombs like, oh I love his tiktoks. That's actually what happened today, So tell them.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, but I didn't know that they knew about me being a tick anyway time. I'm going to be so upset Ifive shop and she doesn't know who I am. We'll get here, Mitch text mate, I've just sent it to you. I would estimate you'd be like twenty minutes a half an hour away, yeah, factoring in all the fuck around of parking and stuff.
Speaker 1: Are you doing anything? What are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm dancing around the house and I'm dancing to Kylie Minogue's new song Attention.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Mitch and I. Mitch and I was just talking about that. We'll get here, Mitch, text mate, your address.
Speaker 4: I've done it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll make it, all right mate, We'll see you soon, okay, all right, bye?
Speaker 4: All right, there you go.
Speaker 1: Third week, Hay is going to be here. We'll promote the show. Are they really number one? That's incredible? Very yeah quickly, I know. Good on them?
Speaker 5: Am I meant to hang up now.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, sorry, no you can sorry, no, no, yes, You've got to get here here, hurry up, hurry up? All yeah, see yeah, oh he's gone. There we go, There we go.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, there you go. That was easy. All right, Hey, coming up.
Speaker 1: I'm excited last time he was here here to go at me because I didn't match with him on Tinder or its ghosted him on Tinder.
Speaker 4: You did match and then you chatted for a little bit, but then you stopped replying totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh well now that you think, actually he's not he's.
Speaker 1: Not sen Yeah, but maybe I'm so irresistibly tasty now that I'm in my hot era, maybe he'll ravish my Barnes. Who knows.
Speaker 4: Maybe. Anyway, we've already done your whole spiel. So should we get into our Is it just me's in the meantime?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think we should. Let's jump in.
Speaker 4: Do you want to go first? What's it was about?
Speaker 1: Well, mine's actually to do with the bar class video, so that we're speaking about, so you may as well let's do mine while it's top of mind, right, Is it just me? Was I the only one to notice a little mispronunciation at the start? Of the Bar Class video Mitchell Coombs from me from you, you edited it, you recorded the audio, yeah, post, you put it online. It was you'd speaking, and you still didn't pick up on this mispronunciation. And we are known for our mispronunciations.
Speaker 4: We've usually we're roasting other people for their mispronunciation.
Speaker 1: I know, but the calls coming from inside the house, you didn't realize.
Speaker 4: Well, it depends what is it. I think I might know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's roll it. So this is from the bar Class video from last week's Hobby Hunt. The mispronunciation for Mitchell Kurk just at the very start of yeah yeah, the very stage. Please just play the video and you'll hear it.
Speaker 4: The hobby Hunt is on. I've brought Cherry to share something that I already enjoy doing. We hear it. Scout pillartes and yogurt in St. Peter's Yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 1: Well, Sorry, I didn't realize Scout Parties was also a yogurt factory. We're at Scout parties and yogurt.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I definitely noticed too. When when I was editing, I was like, did I just say yogurt? Listen again? The hobby hunt is on. I've brought cheery to share something that I already enjoy doing. We hear it Scout pillarties and yogurt Instant's yogurt. But do you know what happened? When I was editing the videos, I added subtitles and it thought I said yogat too, because it automatically writes the dub titles and I have to correct it. And it thought I said yogurt as well, And I was like, oh fuck, I hope no one else.
Speaker 1: Speaks of list If I went to a Pilarates ex frozen yogurt joint, he does scout parties and yogurt.
Speaker 4: Do you know what else? Though, I will say this, This will fucking put your mind at ease, you know. In that really embarrassing moment during our class when.
Speaker 1: Mitchell there was so many which which one of the nine embarrassing moments, well.
Speaker 4: The one where Aaron Structors said all right, let's do some hand weights and you thought she said hand weight.
Speaker 1: Which and if you listen back, well that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 4: If it makes it feel any better. The subtitles also thought she said handway, thank you.
Speaker 1: She had a mispronunciation. She said hand weights because I was thinking of jokes. I was being stupid.
Speaker 4: I e.
Speaker 1: The inverted penis. But then when she said that, you hear me, I say, yum.
Speaker 4: Yeah. People actually thought she said that, and so did the subtitles, but I knew what she meant. Hey, mate, God, scalpillartis and yogurt. Can we lisit of that? Mom, scart yogurt. No, it's not just you. I picked up on that too, and so did the fucking subtitles. The hobby hunt is on. I've brought cheery to share something that I already enjoy doing. We hear at scout pillartes and yoga instance, scalt Filardi's and yogat. No, I'll cop that accidental mispronunciation from me anyway.
Speaker 1: That's all I wanted to say. We haven't had a mispronunciation in a while. And for once you've made an error. That was me, your first error ever.
Speaker 4: I mean, you said it, not me. It's very rare that I make mistakes, But it's happened. Write it down where were you? When?
Speaker 1: It's not rare that you make mistakes. It's rare that they ever get past the gatekeeper, which is yourself.
Speaker 4: Nah, I'll cop that anyway. Are you ready for my Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've got that off my chest. I don't mean to roast.
Speaker 4: You, but no, no, no, I think I think. Like I said, it's not just you. I noticed it too, but I just hoped no one else would. But evidently they of.
Speaker 1: The listeners, all right, you're turn.
Speaker 4: Is it just me? Is anyone else a bit sas about Mitch Cherry's weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well? You just mentioned a couple of clues in last week's episode that have gotten me a bit sas. First, you mentioned that you started taking PREP, well, the go to drug for gay thing.
Speaker 1: I got the prescription for PREP.
Speaker 4: That's true, I hadn't taken it. But you also said that you were going on a weekend away in Melbourne, And when I asked, oh, what for? What brings you to Melbourne? You were very sheepish about the details. You're like, just a little weekend away.
Speaker 1: And I thought, I just a little get away to get it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought, Listen, just because I'm not in the same room as you doesn't mean I can't read your mind. I knew what was happening. You were planning a dirty fucking slut weekend away?
Speaker 1: Wait no, No, that genuinely wasn't the That wasn't the re and for the trip. The trip was to just get out. I had a weekend off and a Friday off so I could have a three day weekend. The intention was not to be a little slut and slut around Melbourne. That did happen, but it did. That wasn't the intention.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, so what was a dirty Hall weekend?
Speaker 1: I'll shut up. I'm allowed to go away and I'm allowed to just live. I'm a single, gorgeous man now.
Speaker 4: No one suggesting otherwise. All I'm saying is that I knew what you were up to. As soon as you mention those two things, I was like, he's going to be a little fucking Hall this weekend.
Speaker 1: Did you actually think that?
Speaker 4: Yes? Instantly, I didn't say anything because it wasn't sure if you were being subtle about it. Even right now, do you want to talk about your horrish behavior? Can we please?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we brought it up. It wasn't it was I'm Yourrish weekend. I'll tell you yeah, But that means.
Speaker 4: Everybody pretend that there's no microphones here, we're just two mates hanging out in the cat well.
Speaker 1: So I mean, okay, this is funny. So you know how I think two weeks ago we were talking about you having hooked up with a listener yes of the show, and then I said, I don't think it's fair because you and I have to do everything in equals. Just you have a different precedent. It just sets a precedent that you've done it and I haven't. After the Melbourne Weekend, I can announce that I also have hooked up with a listener. I've hooked up with an idiot.
Speaker 4: Topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's happened. Oh, it's officially happened.
Speaker 4: Wait, this is like, this is breaking the drought post breakup, isn't it. Yes?
Speaker 1: There were there was two experiences on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Two two with the same idiot. No another one more than one listener abouts now I think.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, there were multiple. Yes, there were multiple. Don't know how long were you there for? Three d I was ever three days and there was there was two physical interactions, and then there was a couple of others that I met via Instagram and I've been talking to and they and can I actually make a p SA yeah, if I'm gonna if if you're going to hook up with either MITCHI, please tell us that you listen to the show before we hook up, because it happened to one of them. We hooked up and then after we had faced time like phone sex was very fun, and then afterwards like, by.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait, why did you have FaceTime sex?
Speaker 1: Well, because I met them in Melbourne, but nothing happened, and then when I came home the flirting continued, and then something happened on the phone, and then after they're like, by the way, I loved you loved your interview with Judge Gina.
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh god. Oh you know I'm with you on that. It's actually not a turn off. If you say to us beforehand that you're a listener. Yes, if anything, that's going to hit the clit of our ego and that's going to get us going. But if you wait till afterwards to tell us that you're a listener, that makes it weird. Okay, should disclose that initially.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the story of this listener. Absolutely gorgeous. First one, your phone look isn't here?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I like it.
Speaker 1: So what happened was you're kidding, I know, and it's me. Yeah, gorgeous.
Speaker 4: So I'm losing track. Was it him multiple times? Were there multiple?
Speaker 1: No, not him, multiple times? There were multiple They are multiple men. It was he the first one, No, the middle This Saturday night?
Speaker 4: Who was the first thing?
Speaker 1: Some slack, just some guy that I met on Instagram and he said do you want to get drinks? And I said yeah, because I live in Melbourne, I go damn something else and I booked the trip to Melbourne and said, hey, I'm coming down. And then he came down, so to speak. Yeah, he came up. It was actually he came up.
Speaker 4: It was a weird and sad night. Number two was that one you dish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the listener and he's loving and we're still messaging. He's actually very nice. Yeah, he's very nice.
Speaker 4: Would you be listening now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd say, so, hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Let me see the story. So I was out at a bar, at a rooftop bar in Melbourne, and I was like, and I haven't been drinking for months, and I'm back on alcohol because I've gotten fitter and I feel good, so I'm drinking again. So I was drinking. I was quite tipsy.
Speaker 4: And then it doesn't take much to get you tipsy.
Speaker 1: To be fair, no, it really doesn't, and especially after no, my tolerance is really long. So I'm sitting on this rooftop bar and there is this gorgeous boy. I'm like, oh, he's beautiful. And I'm with my cousin and his wife, Drew and Chloe, and I'm staying with them because their dad. So we're on this rooftop bar. It's like midnight, and I was like, they're like, oh, who here do you think is really good? Look like, what's your type? So I see this guy, I'm like, oh, he's beautiful, like one of our idiots. Gorge She said, that's my time. There is an ahole, sign me up. And then my cousin's like, I'm going to go up and talk to him. I'm going to go up and try to link it. I'm like, I don't even know if he's gay. No, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm just sorry, but I saw the photo is gay, he's gay Christmas Doyle. No.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I don't know, No, just leave it. And then he was like, I'm gonna go up and I'm gonna push you two together. And it's going to be fate and it's going to happen. I'm like, please leave me alone. I don't want to do it. I just am fine.
Speaker 4: So you eventually made a move or no, we went home? Are you chicken out?
Speaker 1: Chick went an chicken out. I just thought it's not for me tonight. And I had a good night the night before I'm going to go home. We poured a glass of wine.
Speaker 4: You were still recovering. I wow.
Speaker 1: So I was sitting there and I was drinking a wine and it was like one or one thirty now. And then my cousin goes to me, how does grinder work? You show me how grinder works? And I'm like, oh, I don't really do grind is not really my app, but I'll sure, I'll show you how grinder works. Yeah, so I refreshed grinder, open it up, and the first person that pops up is this guy idiot. I'm like, I'm swear, I swear that.
Speaker 4: Should we give him a code name?
Speaker 1: What do we call him?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't even know his real name, but I assume you don't want to put that out there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to say his name.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll just think of a random name, Paul Paul. All right, no, it's not okay. So you saw Paul on Grinder after having chickened out of talking to him in real life.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's him because I was drunk and I'm like, I think that's him. So I go, oh my god, this is fate. I messaged and I said, Hi, were you at this bar? Like? Did I just see you at X y Z bar? And then he replied and was like maybe. Then his next reply was, by the way, love the podcast. Oh, And I was like, okay, here we go. Where cook him?
Speaker 4: There? You disclose it from the get go.
Speaker 1: That's good on Paulie. So then Paul goes it was like cute. I was just like, oh, like, what are you doing? And he's like, if you come back first, drinks on me. I'm like, Paul's got game. So I'm like, oh god, I was already at home. It was like one one thirty. I'm like, fuck it, I'm in When in Melbourne. When in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: That's the other reason I was suss about you having a whole weekend away because I just thought there was something about being in a different city that felt more anonymous.
Speaker 1: Yes, totally.
Speaker 4: So I thought, if you're going to sew your wild oats anywhere, it's going to be somewhere that feels less close to home, literally.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and it really was. I So anyway, I walked to this bar like bar that he's out with another friend. I meet him. Gorgeous, so so cute, such a nice person, and like, we danced and it was very very fun.
Speaker 4: Is that what you call it? We danced Dad's the night away horizontal.
Speaker 1: Then now we're at a public venue Mitchell, and then we're dancing and he's lovely and I'm getting to know him and getting to know his friend. And then the worst thing possible happens. He goes, oh, let's book an uber. Let's go to the next venue. Yeah, and where'd you go, great puffeduff? Oh yeah in Melbourne? Yeah, and I'd never been to Melbourne doulf. So I'm this is cute and I'm like, okay, let's go. So he opens his phone to book an uber outside the bar and he unlocks his phone and then a photo of my face is on this on his Google on safari. Oh, and I was like what the fuck? And I'm like, what is that He's like, no, I don't worry, don't look. I'm like, shre me, what's on your phone?
Speaker 4: Paul?
Speaker 1: Show me? So I pull his phone out of his hands and he has been googling. I opened his search history. How old is Mitch Churry?
Speaker 4: Does Google come up with an answer?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You try to try and hang on.
Speaker 1: How old is Midcha Cherry? Then it also said Mick googling that? Well? I asked him he thought I was a cat He thought the grinder account was a catfish. He didn't think it was actually mean right, And I'm the only thing on my grinder. I've got no age, no, no sex.
Speaker 4: You don't even have a photo on there?
Speaker 1: No I did in Melbourne. I have a photo you?
Speaker 4: Oh you do now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a nice life in a puffer.
Speaker 4: So I've just googled it and no, nothing comes up for how old is Mitch Cheery? But the top search is who is Mitch Chery demoralizing?
Speaker 1: Anyway? I was like, you fucking twink, how dare you? And I'm twenty seven but I look twenty three, So that was hilarious. We're getting we're getting a cab. We go to puff if we get there. I'm in a north faced puffer. What time is this be like two thirty three?
Speaker 4: Fuck, this is all so out of character, fear I'm fucking shop.
Speaker 1: But Paul and his friend what a slut. Paul and his friend really sweet, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 1: Let's go to puftuff So you got to puff. I'm in a north faced jacket, like the same jacket that they wear in base camp. In the pool when people climb fucking everest, it is duck down. Yeah, and I sweat.
Speaker 4: That is not a clubbing jacket. Oh, I know, but I.
Speaker 1: Didn't think we were going clubbing.
Speaker 4: So I get to puff to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: He buys me a drinks, very sweet, and were chatting and chatting and then he's like, let's go upstairs, which is like the boiler room and there's podiums in the middle. And I am sweating, heart rate rising because if your fucking puffa jacket, He's like, you need to take the puffer off.
Speaker 4: Like, no, I don't take a puffer off.
Speaker 1: He's like, you need to take the puff off. So I take the puffer off and like the field of gays surrounding.
Speaker 4: Us, like I did, Sorry, how did you put up with being in the puffa jacket, and you refused to took it off because once again, the air con is set to Mitch Tierry temperature. In here, I'm freezing because.
Speaker 1: I was wearing a white skivvy underneath, and I would have had sweat patches. I was self conscious.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I know, and I did, but.
Speaker 1: No one cared because all the puffeduff Melbourne surprisingly has a nice vibe.
Speaker 4: And also they're no stranger to sweat there.
Speaker 1: So anyway, my jacket kind of gets carried away by a group of game men. They are kind of put it in the corner. I'm like, thanks, gay man, that was very sweet. Anyway. Then Paul goes, do you want to get up on the podium, And I was like, Paul, I'm not a podium kind of dance.
Speaker 4: Everyone's a posy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be watched while I dance. I don't want to be there, Like there's a.
Speaker 4: Reason that that phrase exists, dance like no one's watching. Well, it's the fucking reason. Well, Paul jet on the podium.
Speaker 1: He goes, get up, He gets up there, gives me his wrist, he pulls me onto this podium.
Speaker 4: Oh, we wanted to hold. How good the.
Speaker 1: Centripetal force of my sheer body weight. He pulls me up and like a seesaw in a public fucking pat I go up. I'm on the local guys go yeah, and I don't stop and I fall straight back down on the other side of the podium, flat on my face in the middle of puffed off at three am in the morning.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fuck? Are we Someone was filming and then Paul we asked them for the security camera footage.
Speaker 1: That is the most you think, And then Paul gets up. He goes, that is the most cheery thing. He's right to make matters worse. Paul would ant seeing him like, it's cute, the vibe is hot. And then he goes, hey, do you want some of this? And he hands me. It's dark and it's plane gaga. I loved it, and he ges, you're sure, peanut Colada vape brilliant. I'll have a little suckle.
Speaker 4: You having a stuck on a vape?
Speaker 1: Go three am.
Speaker 4: You are letting your hair now.
Speaker 1: So I go and I suck on this vape anyway. I instantly realized that he hasn't handed me vape. He's handed me a bottle of Ammal and I've sipped Amil like it is, like it is fucking Bailey's on ice, and I drink the ammial. Mitchell, did you I'm trying to be cute as well in front of this boy. I'm like, yeah, I'm cute. Let me have a vape. And I sipped it and I had to swallow it. I just swallow it so it's all over my chin. Yeah, he goes, did you just fucking drink Ammal? I'm like yes, I'm sorry, it's dark. I thought it was being a Klata.
Speaker 4: Pinuclata vape babe.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 4: Wait, So just rewinding for any straighties that don't know, Oh yeah, ammil.
Speaker 1: How do you even discribe amial jungle juice? If you've heard Choice Sevan's rush, it's actually a shoe polish. Yeah, and it also can clean VHS tapes, That's what.
Speaker 4: I and So it's just a little bottle of a really potent chemical. And the reason it's popular in the gay world is because it loosens your muscles, which can come in quite handy when it comes to a certain.
Speaker 1: Section of blacks muscles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just loosens things up a bit. I'm personally not the biggest fan of it. I've never actually used it for sex, like loosening muscles. But if someone hands you a bottle in the club, it's kind of like, yeah, right, i'll give it with you. Just get a little head rush.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was.
Speaker 4: I don't actually like that headbush.
Speaker 1: I like the head rush. It makes me very horny.
Speaker 4: Yeah it does. Actually it can be a bit like that, but I just I just find it a bit. I'm not the biggest fan of animal especially but yeah, you're not supposed to drink it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not endorsing be safe, be safe, But I can't even think so. Anyway, I'm covered in sweat, I've lost my fucking north face puffer.
Speaker 4: Coughing and spluttering because that would have been the most revolting thing ever.
Speaker 1: I was trying to play it off cool, but my lips were burning. It's like I just rimmed a petrol gasoline bowser on someone's car. Anyway, I hip it, it goes straight into my bloodstream. In my disorientation, I fall back off the podium a second again a second time, and he goes, you just fell off for a second time. But he like grabs my arm and it's so unsexy, awful, awful, But after all that, he still wanted to hook up.
Speaker 4: It was great. So as he's with you, Oh, really cute. Wait, how good is a party pash ah? So we're talking at the club, a bit of a party passion.
Speaker 1: He picked me back up and I fell into his arms. A bit of a party pack was very cute.
Speaker 4: That sounds fun.
Speaker 1: That's very, very fun. And by this time it was like four point thirty in the morning. Fucking now, great kisser, Paul, if you're listening, use slut.
Speaker 4: I fucking knew it. You're out and about again. And so that was the second guy you said there was a third or was that the phone sex guy?
Speaker 1: No, there was a third that I met when I was down there that I didn't get. I didn't have drinks with. But then we continued chatting and then it just sort of escalated. Yeah, phone sex, it's just my ney thing.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of fun, bit raunchy.
Speaker 4: So the phone sex is also a listener. That's the one that told you.
Speaker 1: I did to tell me till after Yeah, wow, yeah, but you not only hooked up with a listener, like, I have to match me.
Speaker 4: Yep, you've zumped me.
Speaker 1: Correct, I've done. I've had double, I've had two.
Speaker 4: In the space of one weekend. You've hooked up with three listeners. Technically, yeah, there's a dirty fucking technically.
Speaker 1: There's a great one too that I'm talking to. That's very cute. He makes a great chicken burger. He's also a listener. He's gorgeous. How do you know he makes a great chicken because he's sent me his chicken burger. He was making a chicken burger, and I really I was like, that's a good fucking chicken burger.
Speaker 4: Sounds like the bench is flowing between you.
Speaker 1: And has died off in the last couple of days.
Speaker 4: Oh, all right, hate Paul.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, and I got to enswer my door, all right, great timing, all right, hang on, let's get it all right. Mitchell's going to get all right.
Speaker 4: Hey hello, then no, it's mine come on up coming, Okay, fusty up, he's coming.
Speaker 1: He'll sit there.
Speaker 4: What a shame he missed the story about your horrish weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't have to go back on to it. He'll be fine, He'll be all right.
Speaker 4: I'm standing at my door right now with the portable mic. I've got my looking through the little peephole.
Speaker 1: Do I have to get up for him?
Speaker 4: Well, that's up to you.
Speaker 1: It's not the Queen of fucking cheaper.
Speaker 4: But he's doing. It's a solid he's feeling in for I.
Speaker 1: Don't get up for him. Where the fuck is he? You're not that far up? Where is he?
Speaker 4: Don't don't dox me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are that far up and you're come in covered by ocean.
Speaker 4: It's coming.
Speaker 1: I don't want you people to think I'm a slut. By the way, I'm not a slut. Everybody this hello, coming down lin? Hi?
Speaker 4: What do you think of my house? Me give you a call to it. What have we got? We got bum bags hanging from cupboards, cheap everywhere?
Speaker 1: Come in? I was contemplating. Do I stand up and say hi? Yeah? Of course I want to hard.
Speaker 4: Are you great to see you? Good to see you? Are we filming? Are we filming? Yeah? Okay, yeah, all right, let me just pop my stuff to get over here, darling, here go, I have a seat here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, take a seat down there.
Speaker 4: Hello. You joined us at the perfect time. I've been talking about what a slut Mitch Chierry was on the weekend. Oh yeah, what do you mean, what are you doing Melbourne and sod ones?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, no, we all do that though. That's all gay right of passage.
Speaker 1: I need you on the show. It's part of life. I had to do it.
Speaker 4: I've done that before, went through like not even a breakup. Sorry, I was like, not even really in a relationship with the person. But it was quite tough. I flew straight down to Melbourne for two days and just like fucked a guy. Yes, yes, and.
Speaker 7: Then he had he had to go to work, and so then I fucked someone else and it was amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm missing out on the Melbourne sludy weekend And I'm not even kidding. The sex was so good that I was like, I'm moving to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Oh you should see my domain in real estate dot com dot are you? It's like factory restored hotels in now Brunswick to buy. I want one?
Speaker 4: And it's so it's like Melbourn's so much cheaper as well, so much cheaper.
Speaker 1: And the boys are gorgeous. I feel like I'm a Melbourne ten but a Sydney three.
Speaker 7: I felt that too. I felt like you could. I could take on the world in Melbourne, Sydney.
Speaker 4: I'm like everything, everything's going on and it's all just too much now. But I'm like, I actually am an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: People are attracted to me. This is bizarre.
Speaker 4: I thought that there was a little bit more open mind and it's to fen people like me and Melbourne. Oh I agree, yeah where Sydney's very like mask for mask, you know where that equation?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: True, yeah not unfortunately not anyway, we should move on. We're going to take a phone call, don't we?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shall we do it?
Speaker 4: Is it just you? Yeah? You're listening to Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Got something on your mind?
Speaker 2: Hit up at a couple of Mitch's on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want a prize, you can quite easily d MS with an is it just you? It's an is it just me? Of your own? If you're featured on the show, d M price, keep you Jenna, and we'll give you a prize. Today we got a balle rat because we've got Alex. Hello Alix, hi boy, Oh you've got alright hey here as well?
Speaker 5: Oh hello, hell are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you goods.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we didn't tell her and we said.
Speaker 4: N Jane's just sick.
Speaker 1: So what's going on? What do I know? Balerat was? Were there all like murders there or there was a horrific bomb or something.
Speaker 5: Ballaratte we are famously the place where George pell was.
Speaker 4: Moving right along.
Speaker 5: We also have Severn Hill.
Speaker 4: If you're a Ballaratte girl, do you listen to a friend of the show Lara Jean Marshall from The Saddle Club? Do you listen to her Power Off Breakfast Show?
Speaker 5: I have soon did a couple of times, but it's on very early and I'm not really a morning persons dreadful?
Speaker 1: All right, good, all right, we'll count you in and then Bradley Bradley'll te you up then hit us with your jim Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Ben Platt and Rachel Berry the same person?
Speaker 4: Oh? This is so Rachel Berry from Glee who's been Platte again.
Speaker 5: Ben Platt is the guy who den Evan Hansen.
Speaker 1: He's also like just gay niche babes.
Speaker 5: I gotta say, well, looks, so I know that Rachel Berry is the character in Ben Platt is like a person. Yeah, look, they both always want the starring role. Sometimes to the show's detument case in points Dear Evan Hanson.
Speaker 4: So also in Dear Evan Hanson.
Speaker 5: Yes he played Evan Hansen, but he's like.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, I've seen Dear Evan Hanson. Listen to the soundtrack. That's where I've seen that name before. Ben Platt gotcha.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is so right. You really need a lot of context to get hit her out of this one. Rachel Barry is what's her name of the Michelle Yes, yes, allegedly. We don't want to get a lawsuit. Alex.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I know she listens to this podcast.
Speaker 4: I reckon she is because remember how I said talking about that whole rumor that she's a literate and can't read and she just didn't ignowledge the town on that. Yeah, remember I said, babes have a laugh, it'll actually go off if you post something on TikTok and you're in on the jpe like she makes fun of herself and not being able to read, and eventually she did. So she obviously heard this podcast and I influenced it.
Speaker 1: I want to dumb the r to be started about me, like I love people say like Mitch Cheery doesn't have an asshole like something? Really, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Something so range that. No, no, not that. We just won't put that in the show. And let's just start that.
Speaker 5: Would you like me to start one and put it on the Facebook group.
Speaker 1: And get out the three people I love talking about it? So what what do you what would you guys like to have spoken about you? Would you guys like rumors spread about you?
Speaker 4: I'd just like to know enough already going around?
Speaker 7: What a little bit about There's so many rumors at the moment, which we might get into.
Speaker 4: A little bit later. Yeah, really, there's a.
Speaker 7: Few I've had to clear up this week alone. Really with the launch of the new podcast, there's been a lot of gossip online.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think I know what you're talking about. Yeah, like feuds like big show. It's a big show. Of course, we'll talk about it later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, we'll get to it. Also, Mitch, I'm going to start the rumor that you're you wear a lace front wig.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't I have a better hairline?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think like front's going that far back now that I think about it. Mitch, yours looks like one of those ones.
Speaker 1: That you now, one of those TikTok store ones. Yes, it starts real. You want to pull it. It's weird, it's don't touch it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. You don't have an asshole, so would now?
Speaker 5: I mean anyway, that's all right, all right, Hey, it doesn't have a belly button.
Speaker 1: What about me?
Speaker 4: I've got bomo now, No, I think it's funner if you do two belly buttons. Not like no, actually, more, Mitch, A more believable rumor would actually be you having two assholes because your asshole actually has a bridge across it. Like it didn't fully open. It open in two parts.
Speaker 1: It's one asshole, but there's a bridge of ski but.
Speaker 4: It never brow. Can you flee?
Speaker 1: Fucking Maya Ballarat? What are you doing, Alex. She's picking up a click and collect order. It's very loud.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get some things done. It's a friday at school.
Speaker 4: Oh look, we'll let you go down. And you're a busy woman. I'm so sorry. Hoping to keep you Alex.
Speaker 1: Sorry on your number one podcast.
Speaker 4: I got enjoy it. Hello, so make sure you send Jenner a DM at a couple of miches. Claim your prize.
Speaker 1: How wonderful, No worries coming on listening to the show, Alex. We really appreciate it, and you can get in touch. Send us a text two minch do you know that off by half these days?
Speaker 4: The new phone number if you want to send us a text? Oh four double two nine four eight two o two lovely get in touch anyway, Sorry, we need to welcome our guests. Probably all right, Hey, thanks for Stepan. Did you have any trouble getting in here? No, it was actually really easy and I didn't even need to see the girl at reception because I actually just parked on the street, which this is unheard of in Sydney. But yeah, you've actually got like a street or two away unmeeded parking really on the street.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, And I'm like hello, like this is unheard of everywhere you get charged for parking or at something, you know one hour or fifteen minutes or whatever. Anyway, I had to double check two or three times, even got out Google Maps and was like has the sign fallen down? Like I'm just checking because apparently I'm unmeted. So Darlah can stay all night.
Speaker 4: God too good. It was very easy to find. Your instructions were great. It's very thorough. I copy and pasted it from my uber I was when I ordered food for.
Speaker 1: The first time. He meets, like, hold on, let me copy and paste the instructions. It is a seven point manual as to.
Speaker 4: How it come people get lost easily. And also I think I did a pretty good time, right, Like I wasn't keeping an eye on the time. How long would that take? I think I made it, Like yeah, I checked as I was walking in and it was like just over twenty minutes. I think we were doing the speed limit. I was doing the speed limit, and you know what, I only ran into one complication, which was a man. You know how they are at the traffic lights wanting to wash your window. And I was so flustered by all of this that I didn't understand. And so anyway, he he came up to my window and he put a thumbs up, and I just in my brain thought that thumbs up meant like all good, and I'm like, yeah, all good. So I've put then a thumbs up as well, and gone, yeah, all good. In the bloody window. He's done the bloody windows because the thumbs up means yes, of course.
Speaker 1: And then the hub bottle comes out and it's full of the and.
Speaker 4: I did he want coins? Yes?
Speaker 7: And I have nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing in the car because I just got well I just got a new car, so like I had literally nothing in it.
Speaker 4: And also who keeps coins anyway?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well yeah that as well, and so I had literally nothing. And then I'm like, went to beat the horn because he can't see me because he's washing my window. And then I went to beat the horn and then I was like, is that too rude? But I've got to get him to stop because now he's doing the job. And I'm like and I had to wind down my window.
Speaker 4: And goes yes, mad, I just meant no more good, Sorry, I don't have any money. And then anyway, they're like, He's like, I know the feeling, mate, Yeah. And then the light went grain and I just, you know, sped off. So anyway's probably written down my number played and he's coming for me, but he probably will know you meated Street. I know iconic, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you here on the week of the launch of your new podcast.
Speaker 4: I know I'm very excited and thank you for having me and thank you for letting me literally come over like a leaf, just to promo the new podcast, High Scrollers. High Scrollers, I mean, is it fair to say that it's similar ish to trash Alley. It's like stuff you've seen online, celebrity bullshit, you know, similar vibe, it different vibe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So this is what I was talking about earlier, about the rumors and what I had to like clear up.
Speaker 4: All the tea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love people have started writing in Facebook groups. I've actually had to jump in the comments this week on one post. Some of them I just let them go because whatever. A lot of people screenshot them to me because they're like, you know, we're looking out for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, That's how I see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's this group though?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: What's this group?
Speaker 7: So this one was in the Outspoken podcast group, which is like three girls who report on influencers all the time.
Speaker 4: What were they saying?
Speaker 7: So they were basically saying that it's my fault that trash Alley ended because this new podcast was in the works already with Brittany and then Yes with Britain that I had that I had just pretended that Spotify had canceled us or whatever you want to say.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was very vague. And then people were jumping in the comments and they were hypothesizing. And then after I commented, everyone started deleting their comments because they were all wrong because I said, so.
Speaker 1: What actually say Hi guys, So like Hi, it's all right.
Speaker 4: Hey here, I just want to like clarify that, like trash ali was one hundred percent Spotify's decision to stop doing trash Alley. I wasn't just trash ally they got rid of like fucking I mean, you'd need more than two hands account the amount of podcasts they dropped, and so it wasn't just trash.
Speaker 7: And I loved working with Spotify, like they were great. No shade to them whatsoever, and also no shade to Outspoken and how they run their podcast I get it, like whatever, but I was like Spotify, It was totally Spotify's decision.
Speaker 4: And then like literally like a.
Speaker 7: Month to six weeks later is kind of when I found out about this new podcast. I didn't say all of this in the post, but also just for the for the listeners.
Speaker 4: Like what do you call them again? Idgits idiots or idiots. Yeah, sorry, I always think it's is it that kind of works?
Speaker 1: It's just what my nan has in a fucking timber in the beams in her ceiling, and she can't get rid of them. She's very upset about idiots.
Speaker 7: Okay, the idiots I like in thought.
Speaker 1: Looking like yeah on the week, I mean, that's very close to a territory.
Speaker 4: So for the idiots, this is what happened. Basically, Brittany was actually the only one contacted from Nova to begin with you and yeah, yeah, and thanks for giving all the context. I'm out of I'm a bit rusty.
Speaker 1: We've got you and over of course the other the podcast company that are salitated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're also our rivals has a bit.
Speaker 1: Of doing this at all that shows we love you.
Speaker 4: Well. Yeah, it's an over original podcast.
Speaker 1: The word original means sorry too much.
Speaker 7: But I do want to say though, it it's funny you say that, like people don't realize that trash Alley being a Spotify original podcast means that trash Alley was a Spotify podcast. It wasn't Our, it wasn't ours, it wasn't Mitchell's, it wasn't mine. We don't own it, and so we can't just keep doing trash Alley because they own the intellectual property. And so a lot of people were very upset that trash Allie ended. And there's nothing that I could have done, or Tim could have done, or Mitchell could have done, or.
Speaker 4: Anyone like like not yours. Yeah, it's Spotify, So I can't use any of the names or continue any of the kind of any of that. So again with Nova, like, if Nova ever decides that they don't want to do the podcast anymore, we won't be able to continue it because it's actually their intellectual property. And so that's like one big podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but where Richard Branch.
Speaker 7: So basically Nova went to Brittany, my new co host, and said, hey, we want to do a podcast, and they said who would you like to do the podcast with? And she came straight to me, said do you want to do a podcast with me? I actually was already in the pros of starting a different podcast altogether, which was going to be my own.
Speaker 4: She came to me. I was like, yes.
Speaker 7: I was very conscious that it was the same concept as trash allah are, a very similar one, but it works.
Speaker 4: We not it works. We know people loved it, so I was like, of course I'm going to do this as well. So it sounds like it kind of worked out perfectly. Trash Alley came to an end and then what given a month or two and yeah, I've got a new one. It just kind of fell in your lap. Yes, that's fucking idea.
Speaker 1: And I love your friends with Brittany. You've been friends for her for ten years. How do you know each other?
Speaker 4: So we started?
Speaker 7: So we met when I was working as a Santa photographer in a westfield in the middle of west.
Speaker 1: Did you have a little elf outfit on?
Speaker 4: No, we didn't. We just had like red Westfield sir.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 4: Can I do the annoying context thing about exactly who Brittany is. People might not have made the connection, but like Britney Lee, Bloody sawnd it's one of the og YouTubers. You know a lot of people know who she is. Yeah, fate the label big CEO.
Speaker 7: You've probably seen her on the social She's always going Vira with her like warehouse videos. She's cool, it's all happening and she's been around forli Donkeys' years. And so, yeah, we met when I was a Santa photographer I walked into a makeup store to buy my sister some makeup for Christmas.
Speaker 4: She was there.
Speaker 7: Now, the details are a bit fuzzy on like whether we like whether I knew her already or like recognized her, or if we'd met prior, because she said, like, you look so familiar, like.
Speaker 4: Do we know each other? And I was like, I don't know, but you look familiar as well.
Speaker 7: And anyway, we hit it off and then I don't know how it happened, but like a few months later or like during the time that I was working, we'd bumped into each other, you know, in the food court, and then she'd walk past me doing Santa photography and I'd said hello, And.
Speaker 4: So was she not making YouTube stuff at this point?
Speaker 7: I don't think so, okay, because this was twenty thirteen, so I know when she started, but that's when I had the job, and so yeah, then I mean she could have been. But anyway, then we added each other on Facebook and the rest is history.
Speaker 4: Love that had each other on Facebook. Yeah, remember when that was the go to when you made it a new family someone, Oh we're Facebook.
Speaker 1: So one fucking poked me the other day and I said, fuck you. I love the still play farm to Someone on a plane was playing zombies verse plants the other day. I've never heard of Sorry if you know, you know, you'll love that reference. Yeah, but that's cute. So you episode one. Well, by the time this comes out, there'll be a second episode.
Speaker 7: Not quite, I don't think is this coming out this Sunday. Episodes drop Tuesdays.
Speaker 4: There you go, Tuesday, perfect for our listened to them Monday? Is it just me Tuesday High Scrollers? Yeah, we love a routine. And look, if you have been missing trash Ali, like, come on over, because the response that we've gotten is has actually been really amazing. I was obviously very nervous about this because I knew that people were going to compare this to trash Ali, and I felt like I needed to start our first episode of High Scrollers with it's dead, Let it dart, let it be dead, rest in peace, Like this is a new venture. You can't compare things. It's done. You know, it's over. And so I listened to the first episode and it's like it's not too similar where it's like, oh, it's basically the same thing. It's like it's got its own fun energy. I Actually it was a good vibe I liked. I did think the same that it ended up being very different anyway. But I also learned a lot on that episode. Can I just say, I've never heard of a genus? Oh yeah, you know when you wear a pair of jeans, which isn't often darling, but yes, and.
Speaker 1: You sit down and it creates that like bunch in your crutch that has a name. It's called a genus.
Speaker 5: A gene, penis, gene.
Speaker 4: I've got one right now, kind of a genus as weaker. I remember being really self conscious about the genus when I was a young teenager, like third or fourteen, because that was the age where like, sitting on the back of the bus you could crack a stiffy at any point, and so I was like, I, hige, people don't think I've actually got what. I actually cracked my first stiffy on a bus on the school bus in like year five, and the boy that I had a big crush on was sitting in the seat behind me, and I was just like staring at him and thinking about him, and then I cracked a stiffy and I was like, what is this a way? Yeah? So it actually took being a rouse because oh, when I was a young teenage, I was clearly horny because just anything like on the bust is the vibration. I'm like, oh, puck again.
Speaker 1: Or you look out the window and get one crack at the parkd dish and you'd be bartering.
Speaker 4: Alone here because like when you're a young teenager, there's no.
Speaker 1: Rhyme or reason. No, I don't know. I used to play water polo surrounded by men ninety five percent nude in budget smugglers, right, and it was horny and I had to hide them constantly because you're in speedo and it was like heaven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't really hide them.
Speaker 1: You can't hide them. You can't flip it up into the waistband because you just get about working a little head. It looks like a little Maria mushroom that makes you pig inside.
Speaker 7: I feel like I want to blow your minds for a second. Okay, And I don't know how we're getting here, but I obviously have a lot of girlfriends. And one thing that the girls have taught me is that for girls or people who have Evolver, riding the.
Speaker 4: Arm of a lounge as a child is like a common.
Speaker 7: Experience because like the yard, because try humping the dry humping the edge of the house, just putting one leg over each and just kind of rocking back and forth. And apparently like the first time they do it, they go, oh, that feels good, and then it becomes like, no one's time, I'm fucking the loud.
Speaker 4: It literally hits the clip.
Speaker 1: One of my two sisters loved IKEA growing up and the fucking flat packs into the night. What did I used to do as a boy? I remember I didn't work out how to masturbate, but I actually it was like a whack them all lot of time zone, you know the little Minions games, or the minions pop up and you hit them with the whacker. I didn't like grab and and move. I would whack, same whack because I don't think my brain understood the concept that it was meant to be pumping in an.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I take while to figure that out.
Speaker 1: I would just flap and hear.
Speaker 4: I sometimes just hit it against things too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I love that crazy funny.
Speaker 1: You know it's funny. The first thing I ever masturbated too, I don't think I've ever told the story was an app on my iPod Touch and an iPod Touch, and I was so scared of my parents finding something on my iPod Touch. So what I would do is I would I didn't even download the app. I would search in the app store Brazilian Boys and it was a calendar and it was just beautiful for every month of the year. And they were in Speedo and I didn't download the app because they'd see it. I would jerk off to the preview photos.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, in the app store, and they would never they would never know. So how well were you at that point?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I would have been in year seven.
Speaker 4: And so you're telling me that you was such a late bloomer in coming out as gay, but surely you would have realized.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I totally yeah, it was straight no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I just thought, really.
Speaker 7: Well, the best thing that my parents ever did for me was get me a bunk bed with office storage underneath, because there was like the bunk bed and then underneath you pulled out the desk. But then that meant that there was like a little alcove underneath the bed that you could kind of like crawl space you'd go under. And so one time I was at the doctors, and I was waiting the doctors, and I waited in the four hour while my mum and sister went in because I could play with the toys. But then I got into the magazines and I saw a photo of remember Blair from Big Brother season one? He was like a runner up, so I thought he was good.
Speaker 4: To remember so well Nathan from High five was. But then Blair was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: He was too pleased to be there, Nathan from which.
Speaker 7: Is my words of affirmation, you know what I mean, happy to be here on? So yeah, Anyway, I ripped out this picture of Blair in the doctor's surgery, put him in my pocket, took it home blue tacked it underneath my bed and so I could crawl in there and then like, you know, to go to town on Blair.
Speaker 1: Wow, incredible jerk off.
Speaker 4: Too, I don't remember. Because we had ship intonet in boge Gates, I couldn't watch porn or anything. I think I just used my imagination, to be honest, that.
Speaker 1: Is so wild, like a pilgrim.
Speaker 4: I know. And I actually was a bit of a late bloomer in terms of I reckon. I was seventeen when I realized that it was men that I was interested.
Speaker 1: I realized it like thirteen, I knew, but I suppressed it.
Speaker 7: You know, I knew it too years old. I knew watching Nathan from her. Yeah, kid, like I knew, but I bet what's weird is I knew it wasn't right. But also what's weird is I didn't have anyone in my life that wasn't supportive of it.
Speaker 4: Like so I didn't know why I knew, but I just knew.
Speaker 1: How is your coming out? Your parents fine with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like Mum was a bit like weird about it because she just I think, like panicked a little bit, like, oh my god, my son's gonna get bashed and end up in a gutter and yeah it's gonna be hate crimed and whatever, blah blah blah. Like she really, I was like, you just need to calm down, Like I'm the same person like you, just I'm going to be exactly the same. And like I think I changed my thing on MySpace to like preference male or interested in man and yeah, interested in men, and she like was like, get that.
Speaker 4: Off the internet. You don't know what's going on. Blah blah. My dad didn't even have a clue. My dad was like, oh really, all right then, really, He's like, I never would have known, and you played soccer for so many years. I'm like, yeah, why do you think I'm like soccer?
Speaker 1: Dalla?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because summer camp was off. You can chat up the reef, that's fine.
Speaker 7: I was picking flowers as the goalkeeper sometimes.
Speaker 4: The goalkeeper series, because my I remember the soccer coach asked my parents to stop bringing makers during the games. I just wander around the field and pick up leaves and shit and like twelve them round. Yeah, oh my god, you did the same thing. Pick.
Speaker 7: They either put me in goal keeper or I was like right defence because I had such a big boot on me, so the ball would come down and I.
Speaker 1: Just whack it back up the other alien.
Speaker 7: But we had like a really good team, so I hardly ever had to touch the ball anyway. So I genuinely was like picking flowers and making flowers.
Speaker 1: Sweet, so sweet. You've had you on now. Unfortunately, we do have a podcast curse on this show. Every guest that we've ever had, and I just have to tell you it's fully transparent. Every guest that we've ever had on this show. To promote their podcast, the podcast subsequently gets canceled.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? So we've got a bit of an iGEM curse, But it's mostly if we do a crossover episode. So like if we did an episode where you and Brittany year and then you had us on your podcast and we released it the same week and it was like, go listen to their podcast part one, part two, vibe. If we ever do anything like that, the other person's podcast can end within a fortnight.
Speaker 1: It's happened four times. Yeah, not even joking. I think it's happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe four or at least three or four. Will you tell me who it is? Yeah, So we killed We killed oh Dea. We collaborated with them. They died like a month later. We killed One Trick Tony, which was Tony Lodger's first podcast that she did solo, and we did a crossover with her. She's back with a vengeance. Mind. I was going to say, did she end that? And then was there some time before Tony?
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, there.
Speaker 4: Was like maybe even a year between at least a solo a few months and so we killed One Trick Tony and then we killed Party Tricks, which was Talisha and Oscar. They literally within the fortnight after we did our crossover, they stopped making their podcast. And now I think we may have killed Judge Gina, but we're just not sure yet. To see.
Speaker 1: Well, she wasn't very nice to us, But I.
Speaker 4: Think you're safe because you have. We didn't do the crossover thing, the part although.
Speaker 1: All those of you and it was all it was all lust.
Speaker 4: Although we had you on to promote trash Alley when it launched. So maybe eventually the that's fine because I mean not that I'm looking forward to the future or anything, but like if it does, at least I'm prepared. I think I'm really traumatized from trash Ally ending, and I went through a lot of trauma with that, like just that whole I was actually so glad that i'd left the podcast at that point, because if the rug had been pulled out from under my feet the way it was when trash ali ended, you didn't even get to say goodbye. It was like, we're back next year, bigger than better than they ever trash Bags and then just no more episodes. I would have had the biggest fucking tantrum of that happened to me. So it's a good thing I wasn't there. I wouldn't have handled it. I think I was just so exhausted because like, in all honesty, like this year twenty twenty three has just been a really shit year for me, Like it's been I've hidden a lot from online, but like it's been a really traumatic year with a lot.
Speaker 7: Of things going on for me. And I'm like, once they said it wasn't happening, it was kind of like by that point because we did. I found out. Other people think that we found out months beforehand. I found out about four to five days before I announced it because I was like, I need to get this out now because.
Speaker 4: People have been wait again, like what time of the year. I think maybe May, maybe April. So people were just like for the first four months of the year, going where a new episode? When are they coming back? Yeah?
Speaker 7: And the thing was like I was so traumatized by that because I had put in so much blood, sweat and tears. I mean, I like, you know that I was like hoping that trash Alley was going to be like just the biggest and best it could have ever been. Like it's so this time, what I'm saying is although I'm like, obviously so excited and we hope it's going to last forever, the reality is I've been through this before, so I'm a little bit more guarded with this new podcast, High Scrollers, and look, if that does happen and they go, hey, we're not going to do it anymore. This time around, I'm like going into it guarded and that I'm like protected in the fact that if that happens, I know what to do, and look, I'll make another podcast. It'll be my own, I'll own everything, and we'll start from scratch and we'll do it again. I mean, the're not manifesting. No, we're not manifesting that. I think we're all good. But obviously I hope I never have to do that. And High Scroll is just you know, we'll be doing it when we're seventy because it's been one episode and I'm absolutely loving it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just sounded like you guys were having fun and that's all you need. It was a lot of It sounded like a good vibe to me. Yeah, and it is a good vibe. I'm very happy with the vibe. Doreck and Brittany would want to come on here and do a crossover episode or no, what I'm trying to sabotage.
Speaker 7: I think she'd have to come on by herself, because now that you've said that the crossover.
Speaker 4: Like deliberate sabotage. Get her on as a solo host either any podcast you hate that you want us to collab with so we can bring him down. Not yet, We'll see who takes out a number one spot next?
Speaker 1: Is it just me.
Speaker 2: Listening on Spotify? I'm don't forget to leave a all.
Speaker 4: Right now while we've got to hear orright, Hey, I did listen to episode one of High Scrollers, and like I said before, I learnt a lot that episode. One of them was a new TikTok trend that's been doing the rounds in the last month or so, and I'm going to get you to talk to us about it. You can tell the story because you know you're well researched for your podcast. So we're doing a TikTok school today.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, take it away.
Speaker 4: What do we need to know?
Speaker 7: Okay, So there's a new trend on TikTok and there's been this warning issue because it's actually quite dangerous. And the trend is that you that our parents will get their toddlers two or three years old to do some pretend baking with them, and instead of cracking the egg you know, on the counter or on the bowl, they crack the egg on the toddler's head. I love, and then see the reaction and most of them, you know, get upset or cry or whatever, or.
Speaker 4: They're just unfazed. Yes, like they've just had an egg cracked on the head and they're.
Speaker 1: Just like I've seen it at a giggle because I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 7: They get shot and so the anyway, experts have come out and said this is really bad and you shouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 4: It also sounds bad on paper, just smacking fucking eggs on your kid's face. Let's take a listen. This is some of the tiktoks that have been going around.
Speaker 1: I've been hit by an egg. I've been eggs before you and it sort of just kind of shocks you, like in the bodice, never in the head.
Speaker 4: It's just a bit weird to do it to a child when they don't expect it, because what are the experts saying? Again, It's like, oh, they'll develop trust issues, not only is it. You know, you shouldn't be hitting it on the head in the first place.
Speaker 7: Obviously there's other issues, like there's a bit of trauma there, you know, and it can lead to things later in life and upset them, you know, and they'll never be able to eat eggs maybe, of course, of course a baker.
Speaker 1: My mom used to hit me with a wooden spoon and I make a great ragu So I don't believe.
Speaker 4: Make a great Did you really get the wouldn't spoon right on the ass cheek? That's crazy?
Speaker 7: My mum always threatened the wooden spoon and would pull it out, but never hit me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it. I think it's actually snapped once. That's true.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Fuck my parents are now in federal prison.
Speaker 4: But this is a good case study, you know. So now do you like being spanked?
Speaker 1: Play?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It interesting.
Speaker 7: So I mean, maybe these children are going to grow up to, you know, having some weird egg feedish, you know.
Speaker 4: But obviously there's been a dramatic reaction saying why the fuck are people smashing eggs on their kids forests, which is valid because you might psychologically fuck them up, I understand. However, there is part of me that also thinks tough enough. Surely an egg to the forehead can't actually hurt that much? Ken it? And I was listening to high scholars and it's interesting we must fucking still share a brain, all right, hey, Because I was thinking, surely he's going to go to the Nova kitchen and pull out an egg and smack it on Britney's head to test the theory that Kate.
Speaker 1: Richie was going to have for her breakfast in the morning her breaky show.
Speaker 4: But that never came about. So I thought, well, now that you're here, we're doing it on our and I've got some eggs.
Speaker 1: We've got a dozen.
Speaker 4: I just want to test if an egg to the forehead is enough to actually make a child cry or are they just being little bitches?
Speaker 1: Who's drawing the short straw? I think I think you should hit it against either matter or I.
Speaker 4: You reckon, not me. I've got to I've got to go out after this. Sorry, I'm the guest in the hand.
Speaker 1: Do you want it on your head?
Speaker 4: Well? Actually, yeah, fuck it, I don't mind, because I just want to know does it even hurt.
Speaker 1: I'll hit it on your head then, so okay, Well you'd direct Okay.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, we'll take turns because you know what, you might have more of a gentle. Actually, can I get a tail or something because it'll go.
Speaker 1: It's very extensive. I'm going to wipe off some of my sou silica acid that I'll put on this morning. They're very cold, Mitchell.
Speaker 4: And for our international listeners, an egg is Mitchell's gone into the bathroom where it's got the a soft just as he does courtesy if yours truely, come on, got a towel? Oh, we're putting the towels down. God, it's been a while since I've had to put a towel down.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 4: We just make a mess these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah what No, I'm fully with you.
Speaker 4: What happens to the mess?
Speaker 1: You just add to it. It's like a hoarder's house. Christ, you're putting a shawl on.
Speaker 4: Al right, it looks like I'm getting a haircut, all right, I'm yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: So Mitch, I'm going to just shuffle this way a little bit because I feel like you've got quite a violent throw on you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm going to hold the bucket under my head so that the egg remnants can sort of drip in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, And am I going to do? I just knock it on your forehead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you've got to catch me off guard when I least expect it. So I think if we just have a conversation. Okay, there's no three too one. That's that's how they get the kids right, aren't expecting it?
Speaker 1: Tell us what you're cooking. Maybe talk about what you're cooking.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd like to make a little omelet for breakfast when I when I cook my eggs a whisk two together, there's an everything eggs seasoning which is just gorgeous. Sprinkle a bit of all right, talkers through it. Sure, how you feel like?
Speaker 1: How did you feel? No?
Speaker 4: Fuck that trend. I feel violated.
Speaker 1: Melbourne hook up, you look violated.
Speaker 4: In fact, you look like my bed when we don't put a town down. I'm not the whites.
Speaker 1: The whites dribbling down his eyes for a second. It's gone a bit red. It's about to get it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, that was the real fucking whack from you. Thanks for that. I don't think I need to do that's water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got all over my head. I made a mess of myself.
Speaker 4: It's actually just the shock because you actually caught me off guard. Even though I knew it was coming, I still didn't expect it was very it was. I wouldn't say that it hurt. There was a little bit of a sting there.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, if this is upset you, I imagine I can get where the experts are coming from. That would shock a baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, these are fully toddlers that just their parents are whacking them with eggs like. It's a very weird trend to even come about.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do me or no?
Speaker 4: I don't think it sounds like you're asking for it now.
Speaker 1: I'm all right, I don't mind. I don't need to. The points been made.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you know what one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you've got a fucking brain newness. Should I really be waiting too? Yeah?
Speaker 1: My neurologist won't be impressing. It'll be right, pass me the tower.
Speaker 7: This, but I think you should close your eyes so that you really don't know when it's coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here I am. So what I'm doing is I've actually.
Speaker 4: No that was really full on.
Speaker 1: That was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I want to caught you off guard, didn't I No, I actually fully expected that. Okay, so tell us how you're going in my head? I need you. I need you to tell us how you're feeling.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm at school, he's on plantation islands here, that I've just been cokied in a wood hut.
Speaker 4: Me then.
Speaker 1: I actually feel really violated.
Speaker 4: It's very degrading, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Through that at my head, and.
Speaker 7: You actually got it so much worse than Mitchell. Mitchell had like a little bit. You've got a full egg to the fat. You look like you're crying yolk.
Speaker 1: Move on, wrap the segment.
Speaker 4: I think we should wrap the shower after that. What are you chucking a tantrum? We've got to wrap the show because now I've got to pop to Woolies and need more eggs for breakfast.
Speaker 7: Fucking hell true in this current climate, Mitchell, in the cost of living situation, just wasting eggs over.
Speaker 4: Say what you want about abusing children, but wasting eggs is the biggest crime.
Speaker 1: Glad you guys are having fucking fun.
Speaker 4: Oh, you need to wipe your forehead and your cheek. There we go injury, all right? We should get out of here, shouldn't we? And you tidy yourself up. It's been lovely, it's been a pleasure.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me and letting me promo my brand new podcast. High Scroll is available wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 4: There'll be a link in the show notes, won't there? Oh? I guess there is. Now you've said it. Fuck, remind me later to pop that link in there.
Speaker 7: And once we get up and running and we actually probably have some guests on. You know, it's a bit nap to have it on week two, but let us get through ten or so episodes and then we'll have an is it just me crossover? We love it, but we'll have to do it in a creative way where we don't actually cross over because we don't want the curve.
Speaker 4: No, I won't curse you, but no anytime if you want to have it somewhere, really we just want I don't know if we I don't know if we'll drop everything and show up within twenty minutes like you have.
Speaker 1: We appreciate that, all right, See you guys. Thank you for listening. Five stars on Apple Podcasts on Spotify. If you still listen, this is putting shocked and if you're.
Speaker 4: Listening on Spotify, tap that notification BELTI you never miss an episode. H triggered. It's like riding the bark, isn't it? I remember?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see you guys in a week.
Speaker 4: Goodbye, catch us an Idiot's Faith? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is done, but it isn't.
Speaker 1: Mitchell, there is yolk on the other side of the fucking room. That's how hard you threw that egg.
Speaker 4: Look. Sorry, was I a bit rough with you?
Speaker 1: I think so, Matt. Do you think that was a bit uncalled for?
Speaker 4: It was rough, but like I feel like it was warranted for the.
Speaker 1: Show honestly what I had it coming to do?
Speaker 4: As in, I feel like like you hit it probably how hard a toddler would be getting it on Mitchell where I was to do it. I feel like.
Speaker 7: Mitchell's egg crack on your forehead was actually an egg crack because you know, as you said, the yolk didn't even break for Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Yours was very neat, like there was an egg everywhere on me and it all just fell delicately into the bowl in front of me where it's yours everywhere, it's on our knee, on side.
Speaker 1: Like it's actually making my skin tighten, like it's made my skin.
Speaker 4: Do people use egg masks anti aging?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe I'll be thinking you in a week.
Speaker 7: Because isn't it just an embryo. It's like putting babies on It is kind of the white bit in an egg is the umbilical cord? No, little white fluffy beer. Yes, that's the umbilical cord. Apparently saw that on TikTok the other day.
Speaker 1: There you go, the things you know and many thing you wanted to bring up. I mean, this is add brief.
Speaker 4: So the first thing I needed to bring up is that you've brought Mitchell a soop. Oh yeah, yeah, let's get on so I could talk about that.
Speaker 1: Let me let me discuss with you. I for Mitchell, one of my dearest closest friends, for his birthday when I'm gonna old splurge, I'll buy him an asoce gift a sauce, I'll buy him a Fast Fashion I'll buy him a soop a gift pack so I got him the body wash geranium Leaf, gorgeous, and then the matching body exfoliant, which is gorgeous. It's so nice, and he goes, what is this?
Speaker 4: Okay? It wasn't like it was more just you expected more of a reaction because I did.
Speaker 1: I paused and wait for the pause and that.
Speaker 4: But the thing is that I'm not a skin care nerd like you, So it didn't I didn't realize, Yes, the magnitude of the gift, buying ASoP for someone who's apparently very fucking general matte. And by the way, for what it's worth, I love it. I believe it. The ap shit.
Speaker 1: And it lasts all day. It actually leaves your body smelling good all day. It's so nice.
Speaker 7: And so you wanted to bring that up, well, because I've got like a little hack for you, so for when it runs out right, Because I went to a housewarming party for one of my friends Rat and she had the ASoP in the in the bathroom and I've used the aceop, I've washed my hands and I've gone chase that smells delicious.
Speaker 4: That's just so that sold me on a soop.
Speaker 7: Actually, that is just gordgeous, really not seriously, I've come out of the bathroom, I'm going everyone smelled my hands the ASoP. It's just got have a smell of this, you know, waltzing around talking about how good it is. So she told me that once the a soop runs out, she just fills it up with the home brand, the real fancy looking home brand one that's like, you know.
Speaker 4: The sandal wood. I think I've gotten that too, Yeah, right, So you just put that in the ASoP and then it just triggered. It makes people think the mind never matters that it's actually a sop. Because I was convinced that I needed to run out and get a soop and she was like, no, it's literally it was like a citrus and sandal would one from you in the ACEP bottle and they just you just think it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's gotta be one of those fancy ones. It can't be like a pal mile of honey and milk.
Speaker 4: No, it was like a dead tole one. Yeah, my dad does that where he gets like a really expensive bottle of wine empty. No, it just keeps the bottle and then if he's going to dinner with you know, the neighbors or something. He'll fill it up with red wine from a goon bag.
Speaker 1: Literal goon where's the cork that's not on? Did you just pretend to open it if he comes in?
Speaker 4: Then a wine bottle where you just screw it? There's no cork. Screw Wow, it's actually really you know, take it to a dinner party withever and they're like, oh, that's a nice drop's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get that?
Speaker 7: And he's like, b w smart. It's a bit more dodgy than the ASoP, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Like it's a little bit though. It's mind over matter because they all think it's beautiful wine, but it's fucking red wine goon from aldi.
Speaker 1: Do you think companies are doing this to us? Like do you think when you fill up ninety eight petrol it's actually ninety one?
Speaker 7: I've always thought this, it's different. I've always thought this every single time I go. I go, how do I know this isn't just water?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, I know. I'm not paying two dollars sixty eight water.
Speaker 1: I think the same thing. Well, we were very excited that the podcast has launched. Congratulations, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: They do this thing. Mid to the end of the episode where they compare their screen time, like on their phone, what was yours? Again? Because eight hours? And yeah, your average daily screen time? What's yours? I feel like you'd you'd have a high screen time for sure, because it's allful work.
Speaker 1: How do you get to a setting?
Speaker 4: But so you're just in a conversation with you sometimes you just texting, just.
Speaker 1: Search search screen time. So mine is what was yours?
Speaker 4: Mat eight hours forty minutes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so mine is seven hours thirty four.
Speaker 4: No, it's pretty high.
Speaker 1: That's pretty high.
Speaker 4: It's a bit weird because that's like most of the day, isn't it.
Speaker 1: But it's on all activity.
Speaker 7: But that was the most alarming thing is that, for example, when we didn't actually end up keeping it in the episode, but I mentioned that Instagram was twenty eight hours for the week. Wow, so I've spent more than a full day of my week with the Instagram app open, which actually is sickening. And I love Instagram, and of course I had a big countdown that I had to. Yeah, but like to think that I had spent more than a day in a week on Instagram was kind of insane. And also the fact that it wasn't TikTok because I feel like I'm there's so much more to see on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, no, it's actually sometimes I just don't open the TikTok app because I'm scared of how much time I'll waste, because I'll end up there for hours. Like when I'm on TikTok, I can't just browse for like twenty seconds like I do on Instagram. If I'm there, I'm usually hooked in there.
Speaker 1: I'm off TikTok. TikTok has lost its grip on me. I'm slickening, yeah, because I still like it. I just know what I'm like. I'm like, if I open this app, I could lose half the day. Oh I used to be like that, but once the algorithm gets to know you so fucking well. I didn't enjoy it because it was giving me breakup content that was so triggering, and I still get it. I can't get out of it. I've set my algorithm.
Speaker 4: Oh so that little hack about resetting the algorithm didn't work.
Speaker 1: No, I'm clearly that fucking heartbroken that it's like more breakup content. So every time I go on, it's all it is. It's awful. So I just don't go on TikTok anymore.
Speaker 4: I keep getting these. You know how you can put photos on TikTok and you scroll through.
Speaker 1: I love that I'm posting those.
Speaker 4: Oh, but fucking now I keep getting I must have watched one after resetting the algorithm and it was like, these quotes are so deep and thought provoking, they'll make you cry. And I was like, right, I, let's let's give these a go. And now that's all I get when I open my feet. So I accidentally looked at one of those for too long and it was one of those ones that like can you find the object or like find the missing of missing? You know what are they called? When you spot the difference?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: So there'll be ten of those in a slide, and obviously I've slid through like ten of them.
Speaker 4: Now that's all that comes up is which one's the murderer. And it's like the guy with bruises on his hands, You've got to figure out which one. I don't know, it's all weird, but that's what I get.
Speaker 1: This dumb guy with with wooden balls and a vat of oil and he's just pushing them around with the wood for mentally illness, and he's one. He's live all the time and it's just it's because the sound of the wooden balls in the oil, it's actually quite beautiful.
Speaker 4: But then he's speaking to Look, but have.
Speaker 1: You heard of the drama amongst the crystal community and the online store.
Speaker 4: Can you bring up one of these oil videos. I kind of want to see that now. It's really going and Crystal, the.
Speaker 1: Crystal community, well, the crystal community are just so rude. I think Brittany, who's not the other Britney, Britney very funny girl on TikTok God, I'm going to broast it's Britney Brisky was talking about it that the drama between all these online crystal sellers is insane. They're so rude to their customers because they know they're still going to make money. You go on live and it's like, all right, yellow crystal, yellow crystal, Paul's or Paul's got order, Pauls getting a blue amethyst, Well done, Paul. And then they pack their orders live. They've got this big box of crystals. But she goes if you listen long enough, they just cunts to their audience. It's like, hi, Is that a blue amethyst? They're like, no, it's not a blue amethyst. It's a yellow jade. You dumb shit in your block. But it's like they know they're making so many sales. They don't. Oh god, alright, I found an oil as MR ready, So what is it again? Okay, so it's it's as MR, which is do you know what ASMR stands for or.
Speaker 4: Is it a teoma's sensory meridian response? Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck, well yeah one, I don't have.
Speaker 4: The autonomous it's something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I actually it's not right. It was a screenshop basically, it's meant to be relaxing. But what are they doing it is it's like a vat of water like a pot, and it's full of wooden balls and it's oil as well, so oil makes it really viscous and thick. Then he's got this ladle and he's just moving it around and it's like.
Speaker 4: Let's hear show up. Yeah, I don't know. A SMR doesn't do anything for me. I'm gonna be honest. Oh it's hitting mess. Sometimes it does, but this isn't good. I can do brown noise.
Speaker 1: Brown noise is brown nose on my AirPod Mini plays Brown Noise on the loop. Yeah, love brown noise.
Speaker 7: Brown Noise was amazing for me going to sleep, Like I'm for seping forty seconds of brown noise totally, But like ASMR doesn't really hit the clip for.
Speaker 4: Me, like do much.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm struggling with at the moment. On my Hot Girl Walks, I'm struggling with playlists. I'm like, where the funk? Where do I go? I'm doing that many walks. I just I've run out of can't listen to albums anymore. I've like gone through my favorites. I've done Miley Cyrus essentials every fucking day, and I can't get anything else in me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in that dry patch to it, like I need something.
Speaker 1: New High scrollers, Yeah exactly. You know what, It's funny you mentioned hot girl work. Oh yeah, because I actually feel that the hot girl walk, the what do you?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 1: The brand, the hot girl or.
Speaker 7: Renaissance that has that has occurred from Mitchtury is actually making me want to share my Hot Girl Walks less because it's because it's your thing. Yeah, it's not your thing, and it's been a thing for ages. It's now become like your brand. But then I'm like, I'll go for a walk, and previous to you doing your hot Girl walks out, I would.
Speaker 1: Share my walk and be like, come well I did.
Speaker 7: And now, first of all, your walk and twenty five fucking kilometers a day, which is just ridiculous, walking very far, and you know you've started this Hotgirl Walk hashtag and whatever and apparently coming out with merch soon, which I mean, kudos, how excited, thank you, which also want to say, so I was like just checking whether hot Girl merch. Oh my god, hot girl, I think it is up has well. I couldn't see your one, but I could see another store called hot Girl walk dot com, I think, And I just wanted to flag with you that they have registered the trademark hot Girl Walk. I know because I great, okay, because I'm because I just needed to. I wasn't going to bring this up on this part. I was going to bring it up on the podcast, but now we're here, but I was like, don't put that on an actual T shirt because like you can get sued.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll see, I can't put your merchan anymore.
Speaker 1: No, we are just a different wash, like different way. My Hot Girl walk has been trademark HGW hasn't running with hg W. Yeah. Yeah, the merch is very simple. I'm on my hg W. So is Mitch Jury on his arm. Simple and very basic. And the pibolic gray lines have done good work. So that's coming in the week.
Speaker 4: But I know what you're saying because before you did Hot Girl Walks, I started mentioning I was dripped feeding that I was hearing my walking right, But I didn't post heaps about it because quite frankly, it wasn't the most interesting thing in my day. But then when you started doing the Hot Girl walks and that was your thing, I was like, well, now I can't post mir because it looks like I'm copying you.
Speaker 1: That's the predicament that I mean. And I'm so smart. Call me Christiana, because I've really made walking something that everyone does every day. It's so selfish, it's so broad.
Speaker 4: It's literally the first form of exercise you do as the baby, and you've just not progressed since then.
Speaker 1: Well the problem is now I'm fucking running. I run now, and I can't tell people I'm running because the brand is walking. It's very stressful.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine you running, but i'd love.
Speaker 1: To see it. I ran the whole city deserve.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't. And you know what, that actually inspired me because long story short here, like let's just cut to the chase. Like I had you muted it for so long and then we rekindled. I don't know, you were just annoying and it doesn't take much to piss me off. What earned me the unmute I can't actually remember, but like you just would have been annoying about something.
Speaker 1: One what made you?
Speaker 4: Oh well, when we.
Speaker 7: Kind of rekindled not that long ago, because remember we just randomly out of nowhere started. I mean, I don't really want to like bring it up, but like when you were going through your break up, you know, checked in on you. Yes, it was like being through a similar situation. Here, this is the here's some advice, and we actually had like a really nice conversation, and I was like, I actually, like really like Mitch Chruy.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna unmute him. But I think no, I actually think I muted you because I was annoyed at you because about a while ago you used to bully me in a sense on the podcast, but you thought it was too sided and it never was. I remember that, But.
Speaker 1: That's because I thought you did it about me.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I never got did I know? And I always did always bag out my other co hosts and trash Alley, thinking that he was doing the same thing about you on trash all.
Speaker 1: But also it was a bit that I did about all Mitch's ex colors. I did about it, all of them.
Speaker 7: I felt personally attacked, I think, and so I because I remember saying to Mitch like Mitchell, I remember saying.
Speaker 4: Like, does Mitch True like have a problem with me, because like he just like always kind of like mate and was like, no, it's just an asshole.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I said, no, no, it's an inside joke, and you said, but I'm not in So I think I was a little bit upset about that, which is all good, it's fine, it's all good water under there. But I think that's why you were muted in the first place, because I was like, I'm a little bit sad about this, but.
Speaker 1: Also, guys, did you want of course, then we rekindled, Yes, we.
Speaker 7: Rekindled, and now I am like obsessed and I'm like on the edge of my seat, going where's the hot girl it's taking?
Speaker 1: And I thought, thank you.
Speaker 7: And it's exciting to be your friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very nice because you're actually nice. Think you're actually nice. Do you think the perception is that I'm a cunt?
Speaker 4: No, but I think that sometimes might be the reason for that perception. Yeah, some bad people out there on the door. Yeah. I think sometimes you like make comments up which are funny, and that's what you are, like comedian like vibes, like yiha. But like I do think that you can come across like intimidating, which is fine. So do I in a way like I've got a resting bitch face. People call me intimidating all the time. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying, like, yeah, I've never.
Speaker 1: Thought that myself was intimidating. I think the size six foot three people tell me that physically, I'm very physically intimidating. Yeah, you know, take up a lot of space in a room. Interesting. Oh this is beautiful. I'm glad we can all get it off our chest.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, Mitchture and I are dating. We could not date. My therapist tells me, I can't be with someone the same as me. They're like, you need someone that knows how to control, like who knows how to is proud of that that energy, and someone that isn't going to try and compete or be jealous.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 1: So that's what they're saying. So I think we wouldn't work in that sense. Yeah, it was so similar you and see so much of myself inside of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and of course there's no battle love already one, but also like it is, I feel for the people who start something and then it goes to somebody else. So in that way, because one thing that always bugged me is that everyone thought, Mitchell, that you came up with hit the.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I remember that, and I was like, it's.
Speaker 1: Did that happen on the podcast?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were doing trash Ali. I can't remember the story, but we were talking about something we didn't like and you said, yeah, it doesn't hit the clip, and then we both just went what did you just say? And then I said, I said to the editor, no, that's the out. Just leave that just doesn't hit the clip and don't see music. And then I was like, just leave that in and then it caught on as like a trash alley inside joke. And then I don't know at what point along the line, maybe I said it more often than new people thought it was my thing. Well, I think because then you took clip and applied it to everything else, because then you'd make funny jokes like don't pull the wool over.
Speaker 7: My clip and no skin off my no skin off my clip. So the clip thing became like you know your but.
Speaker 4: You started hit the clip and you had hit the clip merch. I didn't even remember. And that was with gray lines. Oh yeah. And then people were sending me screenshots of your click merchant saying how do you feel about, oh it, hey stealing your idea? And I was like, babes, are you a trash bag? Clearly not, but because he started that, IMA absolutely rare with it. Podcasts have so much trama, and that's what I've learned in my time doing podcasts. Drama trauma people, because there's I'll tell you right now, whatever you're thinking, if you're listening to this and you're thinking things and you're making up rumors in your mind, oh totally, like ninety nine point nine percent of them are not true and nothing's going on there's no tea, there's no dramas, nothing. We're not fucking okay though, and I'm still mulling the okay of course. But but yeah, Look, the point of the fact of the matter is I started hit the clip and we've said that here. I'll I'll give you credit any day of the week. That was it.
Speaker 1: I will continue posting the walking shots, though, because was it you who pointed this out to me? I liked it you pointed out to me or someone else did that When I was posting my walks, I was posting the calories and the killer jewels and and I've cut that. I've cut that out now because I didn't realize that I was posting all that. And I don't think you post them either. I think I like what you wrote on one of your.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't bring that up with you because I don't think it's my place to tell anyone else whether you do or you don't, or like whatever. But I don't share because it can be triggering to some people or even just just like I don't talk about calories day to day, and I am.
Speaker 4: Because it's fucking boring to talk about it.
Speaker 7: Well, I know, but I have been in that like eating disorder mindset and doing diets in.
Speaker 4: The past, fitness pal that have like.
Speaker 7: Focused so heavily on calories that I know that when I see calories that doesn't trigger me.
Speaker 4: But I know that I get that other people can be triggered.
Speaker 1: By one hundred.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I said, I cover it up and say if I include it in the screenshot depends on the workout, because you know, some workouts you want to get all the information in and some of them you don't care. But I just cover it up and say not important.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what.
Speaker 1: And I've stopped doing it now.
Speaker 7: But I mean on my Year of health journey, which for me is all about being healthy from the inside out.
Speaker 4: Was meant to do it last year. Remember I said on the podcast on trash Ali were I was going to do the Rebel Wilson. Yeah, the year of Hell.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 7: So I set my goals at the start of the year and I've hit almost all of them. Yeah, and I want to I am actually proud of myself.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to have seen you. I'm going to go to gram going to swims and shit, I went for a swim just yesterday. It was actually amazing.
Speaker 7: I don't know where my phone is, but I was going to read out, like what all my goals were and how many days I'm up to?
Speaker 4: You know, i'm vape free.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, one hundred and like thirty days, I think, good girl, Sorry, sorry, I'm one hundred and thirty days since I quit vaping. I have vaped in that time, Like oh yeah, yeah, how to puff of a friend's one here and there?
Speaker 4: In my mind, I'm like that counts me too. I think that as well.
Speaker 7: But then I think, you know, if you quit crystal meth and you had a hit, like, is it the same thing? You know, it's not, so I'm like it might be just as bad. So I and I mean four or five times maybe in that hundred and thirty days and no alcohol as well, like going to Fiji on holiday and like not drinking alcohol.
Speaker 4: Random's going on that I didn't even.
Speaker 7: But also like Sky is like gluten free and all this stuff, so like he's on his own health journey and a vegetarian and whatnot. So it's it's actually great having a partner who also has dance requirements because like it actually makes it like because the thing was he's whirling his intolerances in his gut, and so he wasn't allowed to have alcohol anyway while they were fixing that. So I was like, it was pretty easy not to drink while I was on holidays. Anyway, you're a better partner than me, I'd be like, sweet, yeah, And then I've pretty much like hit all of the goals. The only one that I haven't done is stop buying my nails. I'm a nail bier, and I was doing well there at the start of the year, and then of course trauma.
Speaker 4: There was a lot happening this year. Introduce you to my friend the fidget toy bucket under here on the coffee table, the lower shield on. Yeah, they're good for if you're feeling fidgety instead of picking your nails, you just get.
Speaker 5: One of them.
Speaker 1: Don't ever like it's a fun one, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Mitch got me extra fidget toys and the ASoP and then was upset that I was more excited about the fidget toys rather than the skins.
Speaker 1: That was the asp The green bird will just balance it on your much ring things.
Speaker 4: See, I don't know that's really fidget toy. That's more just like something you put in a party bag. That's so fun. Okay, this feels like I should have come from a Christmas bond. Bond you read the jug. But on guys, I had to break it up. We're gonna have to go, I feel can you go when we keep talking? You can keep talking. I actually am going to have you got somewhere to be, darling.
Speaker 1: I have someone to be Yeah, going, I just got a dinner.
Speaker 4: Fuck again in Melbourne. It's being coy, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm just meeting someone just for a drink, relaxed. Where which one in Crinella? It's where I live? That's where?
Speaker 4: Actually, No, you've got to hit the road. Then I actually have to go.
Speaker 1: Time better guy, it's yeah, it's it's at seven, okay, yeah going, I've got to go, all right, I was going to care an hour.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to keep going if you are. I mean, it's it's been quite a long episode. Actually we've probably got more than enough.
Speaker 1: But we need to discuss about the link to our episodes as well. They're blowing out. They're so long.
Speaker 4: I don't see that as my fault. We just keep talking.
Speaker 1: No, but we've been discussing some options to fix it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we need to have an all staff meeting on the podcast next week to discuss the future of the podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, we can do that. I mean I'll be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I won't. No, Well, you never know, Jenna might wag again. We might need to call you up.
Speaker 1: Or I'm going to go ladies lot. You guys really enjoy so I got to see you. We're in our friendship here.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: We'd love to see that.
Speaker 7: We've been through a rollercoaster of emotion with our relationship, haven't we, And now we've landed on just being friends with no benefits. I've never disliked you though, I've never disliked you either, but I was just a little bit heartbroken when the tinder.
Speaker 1: No no, no, Well it's the definition of heartbroken.
Speaker 7: I was a gorgeous but more so the like the bit that you didn't realize wasn't a bit it was, it wasn't yet, But it didn't upset me.
Speaker 4: I just went on, what a fucking lose.
Speaker 1: We've reconnected? Yeah, to edit the jokes I made about Matt at the start of the pod, will do thank you? There were many.
Speaker 4: They were coming in on there alright. This podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all so we do. Yeah, that's Jenner's line, doesn't are you ending the show?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Before you went out the door? Can I run a bit of dry shampoo? You've got egg in your hand.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna go home and fix myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, good good. I just wanted to let you know.
Speaker 1: It's like something about Mary. It's gone all crusty and yeah, well good luck on your date.
Speaker 4: He's going to think you just came from another date.
Speaker 1: I've got all my stuff here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all right, and I will just wrap it up anyway. Yeah, we don't need to talk, but we will have a talk. Yeah, I will talk, but we'll talk off. Make sure you check out High Scrollers where ever. Get your podcasts, the brand new podcast and Willy and Brittany lay Saunder. Its very fun. I just stood up. It's all right. You gotta go.
Speaker 1: You gotta go, get yourself into the show. I'll be here for the end and then, yeah, I've.
Speaker 4: Already done the three percent bit.
Speaker 1: You just need to say bye, see you guys, see you next week.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for sticking around for that. The sacrifice. All right, we'll catch us in Idiots Bob abdut Is It Just Me?
Speaker 2: Podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast