Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast Showtime.
Speaker 2: My mother has the most amazing legs Helllllia.
Speaker 3: It doesn't drag lingers, stays in the end as.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show Gold one oh four, Fine three, It's a.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show. Ten minutes past six. Sorry more than Patsy Mony, Good morning Jackie boy.
Speaker 4: How do you guys?
Speaker 3: Patsy? How's door you'll do yesterday? You're getting ready for all you go back to school.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted. So she had some last minute things to do and this list just got longer and longer. So we did face office Works yesterday. I walked in the door. It's like going Christmas shopping at like five o'clock Christmas Eve. The minute I went through the door, I thought, why why did I agree to come here? Because it was just like peak out.
Speaker 3: In Flinders Street. I had to go back yesterday when Lois got back from a first day back at school and I've already gone over the weekend and she was like, Dad, this is great. In his few I went office Works. I get vet. I'm like a dog. You get that lead ready and we're going out for walk.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm already in the car. We're heading to office works. And yeah, yesterday evening it's there's not much stuff left.
Speaker 4: There's nothing left.
Speaker 2: Jacket was like locusts one aisle, all the shelves were empty.
Speaker 3: Reminded me of the dark days of lockdown. Do you remember when there was like no low roll? Rice was going. So you went back now and you go embarrassing, shame on us.
Speaker 4: You guys are still stuck.
Speaker 3: So what did you do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: So she needed another folder because she was a folder short. So we got a folder. What else did she post it notes?
Speaker 3: They have too many folders?
Speaker 2: No, she needed new folders. Apparently post it notes that had to be a specific post it note. They needed to be.
Speaker 3: Hootd what's on the little block one or the wider one?
Speaker 2: No, she went for the block multi colored block.
Speaker 4: We needed it onto.
Speaker 3: The old supply cupboard here and only in the morning. On your way you grab a fest fal on your way out your wave to a style Nember, grab another festival.
Speaker 4: You know you carry on doing that over a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: You've got your own flipping office works and you haven't paid a buck.
Speaker 2: She needed hooks for inside the locker. I don't know what she's hanging inside the locker.
Speaker 3: Smaller kids that you do with your news assistant.
Speaker 4: What else was on the list?
Speaker 2: Oh, highlighters. There's got to be highlighters because we left those off the book list.
Speaker 4: So what's the stuff that office works is sold out of? What can't you get anymore?
Speaker 2: Pencil cases were very popular, so I said yesterday she wanted yet another pencil case. Well, they had none left or the ones that I thought would be okay on mom? Like, no, that's like for young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the biggest shame, isn't it? Yeah? And I asked some assistant we were looking for some yesterday and I went plumbing he pencil cases a guy and they looked to me and he went he was a young lady. He went selling them online from our CU.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift tickets.
Speaker 3: Or is it just a lot of parents in this area because there are a lot of kids around? I mean, is there a big market and play there now? The new cryptocurrency is in pencil cases? How much extra is a dad or mum prepared to pay one dollars two dollars over market price at office work?
Speaker 2: So there was Anne at Office works and I thought, you know, she's got to have what you know, she needs what she needs, And I said, you know what, we'll go over to the plaza. We'll go to Camart, we'll have a look. Well, Camart had one lowly pencil case and it was black jacket. Was one of those ones with the square that you can put the loads. I'm not having that.
Speaker 3: No, it's more for an emo kid, isn't it got to know your color? Is you tried? Isn't it when it's a pencil case?
Speaker 2: So they had none. Win to Big w they had sold out and Typo was closed because of renovation.
Speaker 4: Maybe there is a huge macup on pencil case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think about it. They need to go on to when it's going go online, go on eBay or marketplace also as well. Why is Typo shut for renovation? This is boomed? This is it now close in March or April? This is your big time. Yesterday the Holy Girl was some new special diary in calendar because one of her friends had one at school and she needed one. And you know when you get into a thing you've never thought of getting before, and then suddenly you're in a like an arena you've never been before of diaries and calendars, and she was like, don't you have one? I don't know. I know every day, manage a Friday, I go to that radio station, I do the show. That's pretty much it. I don't need one of those A four office bar abound. Who has one of those? Is only your phone now? Anyway? You get sent electric invites now, which are amazingly you click it with one finger and it puts it in your calendar.
Speaker 4: You know who's got one of those double ones? Oh double degree rio? Here ha's got one of those?
Speaker 2: Are you? Old school?
Speaker 3: Is a four?
Speaker 4: What is that? A day to a page? Yes, a whole day to an a four page. This is the new Colins.
Speaker 3: He wow, even I know the Collins is the They're the Rolls Royce in this market, aren't They've been around for years?
Speaker 4: Wasn't she? Great paper quality, great feel.
Speaker 3: And you've got that little thing where you put it on the page.
Speaker 5: Otherwise madness rain madness.
Speaker 3: So that's what we were looking for, is that they you're at the station.
Speaker 4: No, that was purchased separately. Wows forking out for me?
Speaker 3: We get there at these A four pads here and I've been here almost six years. That is getting thinner and thinner. This now is like do you remember lou roll at school where you need to put three or four or you or you were getting a brown finger? Hey, look he's back.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Back on today's show, giving you a chance about your message, whatever it is, onto the billboards of Melbourne Winter Billboarders, Bat lates on this morning at eight, Betsy, We're of a similar vintage where you'll also remember back in the days of the office, when not just people had old school hard bound desk diaries. Do you know when people had before we had mobile phones, any of their contacts in that Rododex thing where they go d David, Derek and something. I know a guy and they'd have the I missed the road. It looked, it looks impressive and business like.
Speaker 4: Was there a roll of people's business cards or did you write on it yourself direct.
Speaker 3: Number, Derek's number. So after you have your own system, whether it was first name or surname, and you flick through it and so of that there is, and then you'd get out your old school phone and go, oh no, it's not the night, have to start again, hang up and start again? How many business got done? It was all quite slow back and they but business did get done. Did you ever have one of those roadodecks?
Speaker 2: With d had a business, so they had like a home office at home, and they had of.
Speaker 3: Course gangsters on the touristly very very actually very well run businesses. I've seen narcos, I've seen the Sopranos.
Speaker 2: They had like a rectangle file, like a plastic thing that would sit flat on the desk.
Speaker 3: Debtors eight is it with slid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a look. Are those still available?
Speaker 3: We should have listeners, should be our favorite listener, should go in one of those christ and.
Speaker 4: King's park, slain you down, update your file.
Speaker 2: And then they also had like a long, skinny black folder business card holder, so you open it up and dad would have all the business cards of you know, quick quick to contact people instead of like writing them in a contact file. He had the actual business.
Speaker 4: What did your mum and dad do?
Speaker 2: My dad had a transport company. He had an interstate trunking company.
Speaker 4: To everyone needs a front.
Speaker 3: Oh this place is a radio station for tax reasons. I'm don't make sure this shows even on air half the time, all right, so let's find out then are you a Monday winner or loser? So your day yesterday, do you think that you won Monday the start of the week or did you lose it?
Speaker 2: Patsy, I last because I in the sales i'd ordered. You're going to laugh at this. I saw some beautiful satin pajamas that I thought would be ideal for my niece for Christmas. That is, no, but I saw them and they were like, so cheap.
Speaker 4: You're buying something for next Christmas twenty four?
Speaker 2: No, because I don't want to pay full price come at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: But the silk is cheap. In January, well it was.
Speaker 3: It was like silk silk.
Speaker 4: Jack he cat.
Speaker 2: She's an adult anyway, So I got them and they arrived yesterday. They were there when I got home. Chris goes, you've got another package anyway, So I opened it. But they'd sent me a large, like it's a matching set, but they'd set me different sizes, so the top was a large and the bottoms are a small.
Speaker 4: If only there was enough time to send a back cat and you're up against it just looking in Rio's diary, there's only what three hundred and fifty on dates saw this.
Speaker 2: I've taken back as long as with the school run yesterday.
Speaker 3: You could calf house some time in the rest of the.
Speaker 4: Year because it was on sale. They had none left.
Speaker 2: So she still hasn't got a prison. But I've got how many months you've got?
Speaker 3: Well the year, we're still in January.
Speaker 4: We're in the last closing bits of.
Speaker 2: January that won't be on sale again.
Speaker 3: Jackie boy, are you winning or losing Monday?
Speaker 4: I would say we were losing as well yesterday. Monday is our date night at the moment because Gordy goes to mom and Dad's every Monday night. Did I to begin the war? It's such a great ways used.
Speaker 3: To be Tuesday night, so as Mum would come around Tuesday night, we'd go out for even an hour or two. It's just a catch up and look at each other and go, hey, how are you well?
Speaker 4: You know we've changed it this year. It used to be Thursdays, but by Thursday we were exhausted. We never end up going anything.
Speaker 3: By the week you're just getting takeaway?
Speaker 4: Would we would have gone out twice I think for the year. Yeah, So Monday, you got more energy to go out. But last night banker had some sort of food poisoning by the mid afternoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poor thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I had to end up taking her to the after hours clinic. Yeah, and did. Instead of going out for dinner, all I had was a subway sandwich on my own. Because Bianca felt like she right now, she's.
Speaker 3: I think this story is more about the heat to have a subway, and the story ended, how is your wife right now? Rather than you having a.
Speaker 4: Subway parte Indian dinner that I didn't get because we didn't go out.
Speaker 3: She shame on her.
Speaker 4: She is feeling better picture in this story if you ask me, it's making it sound. Actually, haven't seen it this morning because she slept in the back room about house.
Speaker 3: The bathroom get in their sick woman, so did medieval She had a bell around your neck. Getting made me lock it.
Speaker 4: I offered to sleep in the back room, but then I'd.
Speaker 3: Two weak to even speak.
Speaker 4: The bowl of water I would have to move back, whole sea pat machine, the breathing machine. I would have to UNPLAYE to move all his apparatus up. God right, I made more sense. It's still comfortable.
Speaker 3: He told us when he came in studio and said how is she now? And he goes actually checked let her sleep in. Oh he's ringing on land line. Now get up.
Speaker 4: I encourage her to sleeping because you need to.
Speaker 2: You should have given us some hydro or something.
Speaker 3: Under the door locked.
Speaker 1: Twelve years of wife Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian on My Monday Louser get out of bed. School starts back today. I don't want to go back to school. Can I stay on holidays for another week?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You have a class to teach. Yes, all the teachers heading back to work this week. Good luck? All right right now, just coming up board twenty seven. Shoo some morning. Christian O'Connell's show on Gold. Yesterday, we're doing the your brand new time wasters that we're doing on a Monday on the show. And one of the people who had emailed a time waster in hers was sort of cars shake it up if you missed it yesterday because he actually became a Hall of Famer. Don't let nobody pick your bumps. I saw though surname was Ship for Linda Ship. So today, can't we find other listeners whose surnames are modes of transports, So lights your brains up, Jack, give them some idea of other modes of transport.
Speaker 4: Think of celebrities, Brian Ferry, good one, Bob Carr, Derek Trucks, Lman Brothers band guitarist. These are in brackets.
Speaker 3: Jack, you can read out these as a qualifier and not let anyone this morning Trucks blood he love the Lman Brothers. So cow rot from the seventies, Jacob Popper, Sharan midfielder, Scooter Braun.
Speaker 4: Well that's not a surname. Are we accepting first names apparently now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though the game is called Transport Surnames, they've written this piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Scooter Braun is justin Baber's manager.
Speaker 3: I think he lives next door to Derek Trucks.
Speaker 4: Can I give you some of my please personal contacts. They're borderline. Get the road AdEx out to see if you accept them. I know a Ben Turner like turning a steering wheel.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not a nod. Belinda's ship meet Ben Turner, she goes, sorry, Scooter Braun. Maybe Derek Trucks.
Speaker 4: Yes, how about we work with a Brad Hume like the Hume Highway. Yes, it's a mode of transport.
Speaker 3: It is a road. So we now gonna expect if you're so we meet Terry road.
Speaker 4: I guess if you have any street French? Yes, yes, it's a mode of transport, all right? And then I also have a friend Chris Convey, which sort of sounds like convoy unaccepted.
Speaker 3: I will accept that over scooter brawn brackets justin Bieber's manager are the modes of transport? In case you're scratching your head right now, don't get here Google, let us be Google. Tram gondola, will get Graham gondola. Oh finally, tram, Gondla, mopeds, vespa, segways, tug ducks, camel. Of course there are more camels in Australia than the Middle East. Sorry, So do you have a surname that is a mode of transport? And by mode of transport? We're going to be very loose with this, aren't we. Yes, like you had a new all right, what have you got? Who do you know?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you know someone may be a sure whose surname is a mode of transport? And the moment we have Belinda ship during that song, Jack's been kind enough to I saw you very slowly, incredible laser light focus going through all it was context here we got in there.
Speaker 4: I found some better ones. Now, my friend Kiara Streeter drive on a street. Yeah, this is better tim fleet yes, and you're fleeting.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: And then I've got Jewelian Corbett, which sort of sounds like Corvette. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, well accept that at the moment. Then we can throw at these ones as we get the camels, you know. All right, let's get a Calvin. Have you been through your phone, Pats, You've.
Speaker 6: Got none.
Speaker 3: Through that.
Speaker 4: I to you the phones off during get.
Speaker 3: Out of it. We have evident the only way you're getting that phone face sim your daughter, Chris, no face timing. All right, so let's get a Calvin here. Good morning, Calvin, good morning. I'm good mate. Welcome to the show. So who is it you know whose surname is a mode of transport?
Speaker 7: Kurt Mule.
Speaker 3: Kurt Mule, What an amazing name. It's sucha a seventies wrestler, Kurt Mule. Hell how Kurt? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh, I used to coming to a shopping COO.
Speaker 3: You're up, got cha. That's really thank you for going through your clients there as well. To see what I love. The name Kurt Mule is a great one to join. Belinda Ship, Calvin Fansy kill mate. Have a good day you two.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Julie. Good morning, yep, hello, good morning hello, Julie. Yeah. Is it it feels like it's very early in your day right now? Are you just trying to get out the house or get in the car on your way to work?
Speaker 8: I I I'm walking today.
Speaker 10: I do my morning walk.
Speaker 7: How before the kids get up to have my peace and quiet.
Speaker 3: You've walked out of the house and you may not be coming back.
Speaker 4: It sounds like quite the stride you got on your away from the house.
Speaker 3: It's the walker who has had enough of the kids over the school holidays, finally going back. They go back today or tomorrow, Julie.
Speaker 1: I've got the high.
Speaker 8: School kids back today from the primary school.
Speaker 3: Back tomorrow, and you get you back thursday.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know true. That is now, Judy surname a mode of transports, do someone you've worked with?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 11: Well, Walker's got to classify, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Walking Julie Walker, you're Julie Walker and you're from war. Sorry, we should be better than that actually better than that. Guys, we don't ever want to be all the time. Julie Walker. Wonderful, Thank you very much, no problems for the day. Aye bye chair breath were emotional. I didn't know what was going on there.
Speaker 4: Who we got here?
Speaker 3: Ashley?
Speaker 8: Hello, Christian?
Speaker 3: Hello Ashley. So is this your surname that's a mode of transport?
Speaker 8: Yes, Bodie and it's or b O t h E that right.
Speaker 3: Now, Ashley Botty is a great one. Thank you very much, mister Boti. Let's go to Tony.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good Tony.
Speaker 4: I hope you'll win and I.
Speaker 3: Am And I went to school with a Rowan Waters who was rowing himself across the waters Jenny, Judy Walker out walking. It's all happening this morning for you, Tony. That is great Rowan Waters, thank you very much. All right, we're off and running now then, so this kick is going surnames that are modes of transport.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every day on the show, we have one thousand dollars for you are for grabs if we hear a great story or call from our call of the week. Thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick, Australia's most awarded Mercedes Benz retailer. So on today's show, eight o'clock your chance to have your message within minutes on today's show. Across so many billboards live on the show, so many billboards all over Melbourne. Winner Billboard Day two is back at eight this morning right now though after meeting one of you yesterday, Belinda Ship, we're looking for people with other surname sort of modes of transport Jack who we got so far? Joining Belinda Ship, we have.
Speaker 4: Tim Fleet, Kurt Mule, Julie Walker, Ashley Bowtie, Rowan Waters. And then in the maybe pile we have Julian Corbett. Because it kind of sounds like corvette.
Speaker 3: And it's tenuous at the moment. We're gonna tune it in in a while.
Speaker 4: And Chris Convey sort of sounds like convoy.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Marianne here, come onning, Mari Anne.
Speaker 7: Hi, Christian. My name's Marion van Boom.
Speaker 3: Obviously of Dutch heritage. Yes, yes, yes, yeah, what an amazing name that is. Marie Anne van Boom. Sounds like a bond fenver tal.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, I am a bomb I knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew it. You know when you meet one, don't you? You just know? Ye?
Speaker 4: All right, Mary, and you're going on the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't be rude to her. But what's that? Does that relate to a.
Speaker 4: Boom?
Speaker 3: The boom?
Speaker 4: The boom is a bit of excitement.
Speaker 3: Boom if it blows up or bad firing and boom gate. Maybe oh that we will accept that, Like we said, tenuous as anything at the moment, Tuesday tenuous. I sort of call this new feature t t Belinda, good morning? Are you Christian? Another Bond fan for Towel Online? Benda, good morning. I'm going to hope you well. Thanks for calling the show. No worries now, Belinda? Is this you with the transport surname?
Speaker 8: It's not me.
Speaker 6: It's one of my good mates that I've known since a kid, and his last name is Plain.
Speaker 12: But it's about p l A.
Speaker 9: I N.
Speaker 3: The plane Max Plaine Max Plain too strong.
Speaker 7: Depending on how we feel, it's either jumbo or as bomber.
Speaker 3: It good, isn't it? I like it? Belinda? Thank you very much, Belinda? Thank you? All right? Someone just coming in on the text. All right, a context if you want four seventy five O three one oh four three Storno Camels. But we have got Tyler Train coming through. Tyler Train. Christ has to play rugby with a guy named Tyler Train. Uh Taylor Suzuki Swift, I don't believe. Well, no Suzuki have one of their cars, is the Swift? Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought they knew it today?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, little hatchback we will take is We'll take tell Swift.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: What about someone works in the office with a guy who's called William Monash.
Speaker 4: Oh, we did, like Brad, Human is a big freeway that you would use to transport yourself.
Speaker 3: Let's try and get all the major freeways by nine this morning. Okay, so we've got Williams and also got brand Hume, Christian. My stepmum is Tracy.
Speaker 4: Balloon Balloon Classic one.
Speaker 3: Classic one one, one of the founding fathers who almost say the balloon, what will he fog travel around the world in that big old balloon of his? And then this is a blastom a parcel a lot of you. Mark Holden, totally.
Speaker 4: Transport. I thought you were trying to do one of these catchprosers.
Speaker 3: Killed the music, but now you were just sort of commentatingly.
Speaker 4: He had a big gold catchphrase, Mark Holden on a straight anytime somebody sung well, he would stand up from the desk and he would wave, do a big circle with his arm and go touchdown and did he like.
Speaker 7: What was he?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: He was putting the ball on the ground like where the phrase comes from in American football, grid Ion.
Speaker 4: I don't know why he liked it, oh hard. He did do a bit of hands up in their time touchdown all right.
Speaker 3: He also had seeing he had four top twenty hits. He was messed. Yeah. He had one was called I Want to make You My Woman. Yep, this is a good old seventies pop stole, right listen, No, no, there's a new boss at the AFL the Grand Final. Bring that Mark Holden in Holden driving out there for the.
Speaker 4: Price of one. You know, I've got Mark Holden's number. As I was just going through my Rolodex looking for transport surnames, I've actually got Mark Holden.
Speaker 3: The Mark Holden, the real Mark hold He is actually impressive.
Speaker 4: When it's a lawyer. Now he's er at all got into law.
Speaker 3: Do you think when they go hello Mark Holden associates and they go let's put you.
Speaker 4: In hold, but still with the voice over the goes if you've been in.
Speaker 3: I'm impressed that you have a high Watches celebrity in your phone.
Speaker 4: When my first job in radio is working on an Adelaide breakfast show and my job was just a ban the phones and Mark Holden called in for an interview, and I thought, you know what I might need this one day, so I stored his number in my phone.
Speaker 3: That's good level producing And have you ever used that?
Speaker 4: Never used it? Should we say?
Speaker 3: Se should be the day?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Has anybody else got a famous name and number in the your phone? No matter how well known they are, Fame in your phone? Who have you got? Let us know, Carlin and Brighter.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the Christian O Carle's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you have any famous names in your phone? Fame in your phone? We've been channeling this morning on the show about surnames, people who've got surnames as a motor transport and a couple of you texted in about the great Mark Holden and Chuck your boy pipes up that he's got Mark Holden's number.
Speaker 4: My first job in radio, I kind of took it secretly. I guess he called in for an interview. I just had to transfer the call and then I went into the details of the call, took his number and put it in my phone just in case the day ever came that I ever needed it.
Speaker 3: That is that day today.
Speaker 4: I thought we should text him before we call it dun cold calling. So I'm just written, Hey, Mark, this is Jack Post from the Christian O'Connell Breakfast show on Gold in Melbourne. Would be able to come on the show to say hello this morning, might need a bit more? What else I haven't sent it? Yeah? What else do you want to put in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, real, what do you think? Maybe something like a compliment like butter him up, like.
Speaker 3: We love you on Our listeners would love to hear how you are? Just a quick chat?
Speaker 4: Okay, our listeners would love to hear. Should I write that we love the song or yeah, maybe it's a song from forty years ago, so yeah, don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's save that for once the interview starts to happen.
Speaker 4: Maybe say touchdown at the end. I'm not sure anyone think that, like we're silly billies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't see where we want to be known as a city bullies.
Speaker 4: You know our listeners would love to hear from you, and should I say, like, just to put him in. He's like, nothing, sus, because I do that nothing sucks.
Speaker 3: I don't that. I think this is one hundred percent sus and I suspect behind this, steady biddies.
Speaker 2: No, he'll think there's some controversy arising from last night's idols, so you need to put him hear.
Speaker 4: What a coincidence? Why did something happened last night? No it didn't.
Speaker 2: But he'll see.
Speaker 3: We don't care about those kind of shows.
Speaker 4: Say, this has nothing to do with Austrai idol, Well what.
Speaker 3: Do you want to talk about?
Speaker 7: Or law?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'll finished. This has nothing to do with Australian idol from last night, nothing to do with law.
Speaker 3: We will never hear from Mark Holden. You're better off actually is missing going called us hold O. You're more likely to get call that way than not, Sus. Not city biddies. Nothing to do with idle or laws? Jack Post and how did he illegally stole my number? He's gonna he's gonna he's a law man. He's gonna shut that down station, and you have been shut down. You're going to writ today.
Speaker 4: I go within five hundred meters.
Speaker 3: Send the message to see what why not?
Speaker 2: He's a lovely person.
Speaker 3: I bet he is. I better love to come off for a quick chat. You know, we have nothing but good intentions here. All right? Where were we? Oh? Yes, Christian? Other transports surnames. My daughter in law, her surname is Falcon. It's a motive trans the Ford Falcon. Of course, there you go, yes, yeah, gotcha, Christian. I am. My best friend is Johnny Carr. Someone else's best friend is Brodie Carr. We've got a lot of cars right now. Christian, my boss is Ben car and then this is Christian and Christian. My surname is Crane. I am Terry Crane.
Speaker 4: Terry Crane. Although you don't really transport yourself in a crane.
Speaker 3: Oh you care?
Speaker 4: But they move things, don't they.
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: Or girders. That's just very excited about being able to pull that reference is certainly more gooders. Stuart's on the line. Good morning, Stuart.
Speaker 10: Gooday, guys, how you go?
Speaker 3: I'm good? So Stuart, fame in your phone. You've got a famous phone number, famous person's phone number. Who have you got?
Speaker 1: I have Jack posts you got my number and you think, god, this.
Speaker 3: Is a big one.
Speaker 4: That's not exactly an a list. But how did you get my number?
Speaker 3: Stew ten years.
Speaker 10: Ago on the HAMISHNNDY show, I was driving over from Melbourne from Perth to Melbourne and I said, I want a gold watch for watching for listening to all the shows, and you called me to organize the trivia question.
Speaker 4: There you go, and so you saved my number.
Speaker 10: I said, the number, you know what, it's going to come in handy one days to stay for years.
Speaker 3: Nothing nothing says.
Speaker 4: On the same number.
Speaker 3: And Stuart, have you ever been tended before to reach out to Jack for ask over anything?
Speaker 10: Absolutely have been tempted, but never you know, it's an invasion of privacy. I thought you wouldn't appreciate it, but I've always wanted to go. I have your number.
Speaker 4: Well, don't just write that. That's scary, Yeah, a little bit chilling.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to get a lawyer on your ass and it's gonna be much holder. As soon as your courses. We're gonna help you too.
Speaker 4: I have you got something interesting to say?
Speaker 3: Sure, but don't just say, no time wastes on that phone number. Please. It doesn't even let if anyone speak to me if I call that number. So it's get nice, Stuart, thank you very much. Ya cool.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Over the weekend. My kids broke something of mine and my daughters are seventeen and nineteen, so technically young adults, and it's just so's to show at any age you can't have anything nice when you've got kids, even when they in their late teens. I don't have many objects the are allowed in the wider house, and it all has to be vetted by my wife. We are not in an equal partnership in any way, shape or form. It's only hit me this year, actually, the last couple of weeks. Wait, maybe, said a wife. Often you'll ask an opinion, but I don't think you're really interested. And she didn't go, I'm so sorry, she went, No, I already know what I'm going to do, but I just want to hear what you think.
Speaker 4: But oh, okay, anyway, and does that explain why you have so much clutter in here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This is all I have. And then some magazines and books in the downstairs toilet. And then there's small hovelf I've got. That's my office at home. Anyway, I brought about a year and a half ago. I was walking past a shot window and they're in the window. Someone spoke to me it was a monkey table lab and I walked in. So Ladies said, that is amazing. She goes, Oh, it's not really for sale, it's just dressing in the window. I went, I went, can I have it? She went, yeah. She made up a price on the spot, right, she'd even look at something, you know, my I just checked the candle out in the back. She just named a price and it was too much for this piece of thing. And you know when you're into it, and I was, it's that when you're hungry. I need that food now, I went, I take that.
Speaker 4: I must have that monkey, must have.
Speaker 3: My wife goes, oh god, Chris, where's that for? She was Tammy didn't pay? And I told her she bloody, how they must have seen you coming and went she actually did. Wasn't even for sale. All the other tap they had in there. When no one wants this, We just put this in here because it looks interesting. Life goes, Life goes. There'sphere, Yes, for your office, as I thought we.
Speaker 4: Might itwhere in the house.
Speaker 3: Luckily the kids came in. They went, what is that?
Speaker 4: That's amazing, And this is Marvin the monkey.
Speaker 3: He now lives with us. So he got promoted. I swear, this is the only thing of mine in the wider house, right and till the weekend eighteen months later, and so I haven't moved a chair next to him, so he would like the little monkey man. Marvin used to sit on top of my one of my music speakers, and he held out he was like holding up a torch, so when you turn his light on, it was in his hand.
Speaker 4: Like a monkey statue of liberty.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so I would sit by him when I was thinking of my ideas, and he was illuminating the darkness and the patha head. He came into my life at the right time, I believe, Martham and the monkey. Over the weekend, my two daughters were fighting with each other, right, and they were dayliously close to Marvin, and I even said, step away from Marvin. But they didn't hear. They just did not hear, and one sort of went to front kick the other one well then was trying to backfast the other one, and sadly they fell into Marvin and the poor fella took a tumble and he wasn't strong enough to survive it.
Speaker 4: Guys, and he's such a one of a card.
Speaker 3: He broke his legs and one of his Marvin arms, oh dear, And so he's in the bin, and you know, I've got to wheel him out in the front of my house today in his pieces. He's going to be taken away to the monkey heaven, to my collection.
Speaker 4: It's like the pole bearer for a wheely bin.
Speaker 3: And so my daughter stopped and then blamed each other the thing which he'd been doing for years. And so my wife said, don't worry. We can take our time finding a replacement. And we need to find Marvin and new Marvin asap, not take her. Sorry, that's the sort of thing your mum says, you won't ever get anyone. I went from to calm down. You ain't give them a lollie now, and it'll be forgotten about by the weekend. So anyway, I want to know what did you break of your mum and Dad's nine four one four one oh four three? What was there Marvin the monkey that you broke.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell's Show podcast, What.
Speaker 3: Did You Break of Your mum and Dad's phil Christiana fill of rage as a fourteen year old idiot, I put my foot through mum's terrarium. That was a gift from my nat, from my sister. Why did I do this? She turned the TV channel over from the six million Dollar Man to build Peach on the ABC. I was so angry I did that. It still haunts me many years versus foot. Terrarium is what a word as well?
Speaker 4: Getting it right? It's like a fish tank, a little world where you've got miniatures living amongst Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when was the last time you even said out loud the word terrarium. I don't think I even said it even to the song. Was pronouncing it in my mind. You know, I guess it's terrium. There's been no reason in my life something the age of fifty. This is who I am now, terrarium man, Lizzie. My dad had a video recording of my brother playing the organ in church. He was so proud. Who wouldn't be? Who wouldn't be? I recorded a queen concert over it broke my dad. No Christian In the mid eighties, when I was about seven, I put my dad's beloved vinyl collection and made it into SKA these nice shiny disks. You can imagine the scene, can't you? In the thought process? Apresto and in nor roller skating with that poor dad coming home from work for some factory job he never wanted to do in life. A stick on my Jimmy Barnes albums. Oh and then everything can be what though, Greg Curney, because you When I was seventeen, my mom had her dad's in sixteen hundred that I accidentally drove into a tree. The bumper bar didn't bend, but it cracked right down the middle. Scared of the consequence, I didn't tell any one. Weeks later, my dad was service in the car. He noticed it. He blamed my mom. She denied it. So the spotlight turned to me. Wow, Greg, scenes all right, what did you break of your mom and dad's nine four one four one oh four three terrarium? Belinda? Good morning, good morning, How are you? I'm good, Belinda? So what did you break of mum and dads?
Speaker 7: I broke my mum and dad's brain New Kent in the backyard when I was a little kid with my friends and I were riding our bikes in the backyard and they wrote towards the back fence, and I wrote my both write through the tent and drifted in half. And it was a quite expensive tent at that time, like this was like twenty five thirty years ago sort of thing. But yeah, it was quite expensive and I was not in a good book after that.
Speaker 3: But then, thank you very much for show. And I have a good day, mate, thanks for coming the show. Bye back, good morning, back morning. How are you. I'm good, welcome to the show. So what did you break of mum and Dad's I actually broke.
Speaker 9: My parents' friend new kitchen island bench. I brought in a can or like a jar of falsa, put it down, it cracked the corner off the bench. In a panic, I gluted on with now a glue and it stuck there for eight years.
Speaker 12: Luckily to me.
Speaker 9: Everyone knew about it, but nobody said anything about it.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, actually quite a good idea trum repair it like that with now glue.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was very strong last bay is. Every time I walked past it, I felt.
Speaker 3: Killed, But nobody said ride in your own home. Yeah, I mean I thought that they're strong because they've made a stone, that's what it's a kitchen jat expensive.
Speaker 9: And now when I go back to mom and Dad's house to visit, they look at me, they look at the corner of the chip's bench, and then they.
Speaker 11: Look back at me.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like a scene from a western, isn't it? Lovely story? Thank you very much, Thank you Jack? What did you break of?
Speaker 4: Mum and Dad's Mine was vinyl related as well. My dad's record needle on the record player, trying to scratch records like.
Speaker 3: Mixed Master the Beastie Boys exactly, but on one of your dad's records, not your own.
Speaker 4: My dad loved this seventies rock band called you UFO, so I would scratch the UFO never.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of them. Sounds good though before Motley Cruise, Eerie Graham Rot.
Speaker 4: But the way and you carried on about that stylis being black again.
Speaker 3: You don't mix great stuff like that. That's not nice, No sir, how.
Speaker 4: Much does the replacement style of cost? Because it sound like years.
Speaker 3: No uli in fie, old man. The stylus is everything. It's the most important part. It's like an expensive mont Blanc fountain panel or something that.
Speaker 4: Then after that we weren't allowed to touch the entertainment system ever again.
Speaker 3: At home os was also called the entertainment system as well. Patsy, what did you break in mum or Dad's?
Speaker 2: We had big sliding glass doors in our in our kitchen. One day, my brothers and I thought we'd play indoor cricket, so we used a cake of soap as the ball.
Speaker 3: And they're a really soft, aren't they earn?
Speaker 2: Sponge like and the role of glad wrappers the bat and of course the wicket was the window, so the if soap went right through the windows smashed it. Mum and Dad were furious because it cost hundreds of massive.
Speaker 3: Big and everything was so expensive. They worked, so that's it, hard, that's it.
Speaker 4: We had a back window break one time from a football. It would have been covered with cardboard for six months.
Speaker 2: Well they just got it covered with the insurance. And then two weeks later we did it again a second time, ball the same cake of soap. Yes, so we were barred from any sport inside the house.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 3: Do you know we should do on the show tomorrow indoor games because any indoor game was great for a while until something got broken. Always. No one's got to store about an indoor game where nothing got broken because they were indoor games and we were so young. Email me if you've got stories that for tomorrow show Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Coming up next win a billboard.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So for the next two weeks, every single day we get to re said it. You can put whatever you want your message on the billboards all over Melbourne. I'm talking from the Tullamarine Freeway, the bolty Bridge Westgate. One message can go on all those some mon Ash Freeway, Nepean, Western Ring Road, Flinders Street, Sydney Road, King's Highway, Hawthorne Road, everywhere. Over a million people would see your message over and I had this email from Sharon Christian my mom and dad are we married very soon? Seventy two years? Good lordy, that's incredible, How amazing. They're an out sou who and they're almost ninety one and ninety four, been together for seventy five years and married for seventy two. I'm gonna phode them here on a big old Harley Davidson trite that they were on last year, they'd have called the pers So I asked my dad for some life wisdom, and Christian, he asked for a few days to think about it. Two days later he called me and he said, trust me when I say that everything tastes better in a sandwich, that is ninety four year old wisdom. Sirs come down from the mountaintop with that. I love that.
Speaker 4: So does she want for the Billboard anniversary message or does she want the wisdom either?
Speaker 3: Maybe Dad wisdom. We quote this great, this great thinker of our times. Trust me when I say everything tastes better in a sandwich. I'm happy for that to go up there. And we credit this ninety four year old sage, so any message can go up there. We've got some happy customers here.
Speaker 11: Hey, Christian, it's Taylor. You may remember me from the Billboard for my partner Joel for his birthday. We didn't actually see it in person, but we managed to track it down over Reddit. We posted in there and someone was able to send us the footage from their dash cam, so that was great. Joel was really happy with it. And yeah, he'll have a great birthday today, thank you.
Speaker 3: Listen, they're widely available. You know they're like I said, I read out fifteen massive billboard locations from the Tullmernes to the Bolty Bridge to Westgate. These aren't quite laneways. You don't need to go into reddit sub forums. But blessed the person who's got the dashcow.
Speaker 4: I drove past that.
Speaker 3: I got dash can I no?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't even know how to access that footage. Where does it go?
Speaker 4: Also talk to us. We've got photos and the billboards.
Speaker 3: Actually quite right, yes, but what a lovely birthday that must have been for him. Sat in some subreddit forum as well, all the gibberish going on there, said your link, Joel, And.
Speaker 6: Here's the u ur l hi Christian Jane here. Over the weekend I organized a welcome back sign from my favorite son, Aaron. He saw it when he arrived and he loved it.
Speaker 12: The other children went too happy, but that's what.
Speaker 6: Happens when there's a clear standard. Thanks royr help. We give it five out of five.
Speaker 3: Hush. That is a cold as ice.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connor show podcast.
Speaker 3: I've just worked out more people will read your message than we'll listen to this radio show. It's a bigger platform. Than this show. Damn it, it's not. It's a good fat for them, but it's.
Speaker 4: Not for us, especially when you include like everyone's seeing it on the road, but then you include the Reddit sub forum. Yeah, people pretty on the dash can.
Speaker 3: For good guard. It's demotivational for us, but great news for you guys. Okay, reach a proper audience with billboard advertising sales team. Don't like me right now? All right, nine four one four one oh four three. I'm just going to use my own show as a billboard right now. Sharon, you're the lady that emailed me last night about you're all someone and dad in the nineties, been married seventy two years with that great dad wisdom. I've just sent you an email, please, Sharon. All I know, don't you didn't put your phone number on there is? Your email address is for w Diva. Are you the four Wheel Diva? Please get in touch. DJ looking for contact my number ninety four one four one oh four Dustin.
Speaker 8: And good morning, good morning. How are we?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're justin Now what do you need the billboards for?
Speaker 8: Well, I've got an engaging party coming up and on Saturday. And last year you me and my partner. We sent out the invites. It's at a pub, so we just assumed everyone would realize alcohol and food's provided. Sent it out to about two hundred people, and just probably every day we're getting any message saying, oh it is alcohol or food provided.
Speaker 3: Friends otherwise come in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a bit annoying. So I love a billboard.
Speaker 3: Just let everyone know, especially when it's two hundred people. I mean that's a big old whatsam crew to try and get everyone in it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a bit annoying. And of them, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It's It's a big old engagement party, isn't it.
Speaker 8: She's Greek?
Speaker 4: So yeah, so what do you what do you wanted to say? What's your partner's name?
Speaker 8: My partner's name is Danielle.
Speaker 4: So Dustin and yells engagement party.
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, don't bring any plates, no moss, no cleft takers, okay, no coffin walls. I'm running out of dishes, no Greek salads, nozo.
Speaker 8: Almost.
Speaker 3: I keep googling. Keep the game going, dust and I like this. I like this, And it's this weekend. Where is the pub?
Speaker 8: You didn't worry? Be my pap alum, the one on the corner near the station.
Speaker 4: This dust loose character.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 4: Dust In a free.
Speaker 8: Agent, the partner partner organized, but no.
Speaker 3: Name, just a generic title. The two as well, still on track, on track, I love this. It's our very own Danny Ocean. Stay there, dusting. It may well be you today. This is what we call a hot lead. Donna, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you all?
Speaker 3: I'm good Donna. So how can we help you with the billboards? What do you want up there?
Speaker 12: I would love to do this with my daughter. She owns an equine business, a horse feed business, and I would love it to read if you want your horse looking mighty fine, come on into a lait equine scars.
Speaker 3: Well, is this what I would call sizzle copy? But sat billboards on fire?
Speaker 4: So they greet your horses there, do they?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 12: No, No, We're a horse feed store and I'm the nutritionist there for horses.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha right, you got all the vitamin rich dumb feed bags.
Speaker 12: Hey, top quality, top quality, everything's shiny coats, exactly right.
Speaker 4: If I read on the billboard, if I want my horse looking mighty fine, I would assume that you're like brushing them down, giving him a wash shampoo. That's sort of yeah, yeah, can manicure a pedicure of you?
Speaker 12: For course, we have all those sort of good contacts so you won't go wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, horse people know what this means, though, Okay, you don't do that. You do that yourselfs jack, you don't get some because that's the joy of it. They put their little nose in the nuzzle of the neck and stuff. I grew up as a pony dad. The kids had pony, and so we used to have to come to a place like this and basically hand over a small fortune to play for some kilo of some manky looking horse food.
Speaker 4: But what that pony?
Speaker 3: Bloody hell? That was a hot tinkle looks the envy of the yard.
Speaker 4: It wasn't called tinkle.
Speaker 3: It was called tinkle its before they knew what that house that word meant. We changed this when you're older, trust me. It's a temporary name. Anyway. You know what people already care about their ponies and horses, don't they? In fifteen handers and maybe an eighteen hander, yes.
Speaker 12: Well we have one of those and eight three suraugh breade.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, oh the fetlocks on that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's exactly.
Speaker 4: Don't even get me started. That big old thick they've got all mu oh.
Speaker 8: He's beautiful.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, what's the name of the business again, what do you want?
Speaker 12: It's elite e quite nutrition is the name of the business. And i'd like, if you'd like your horse looking mighty fine, come on into a late equine.
Speaker 3: What about this? Just something I catching at the beginning. It already sizzles. As I said about this, saddle up and ride my pony.
Speaker 12: There's already a business called settle up out there, that.
Speaker 3: Dodgy place out and Gelong is if someone told me about fellows ever lonely right, it might be you saddlers. That was it?
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're about to pick today's billboard that you'll better see all over Melbourne. If you want to get in early for tomorrows you can email me today Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. We're going to go back to our friend we just made Dustin Dustin. We're going to let you have all the billboards of Melbourne.
Speaker 8: Oh that is so broad.
Speaker 3: That is awesome, good news, my friend, good news. Scared Well, okay, so you've got the engagement party this weekend to your Greek fiance. Yep, two hundred people got.
Speaker 4: The music and hopefull you've got it as well. That's why we put it together like this. Yep.
Speaker 3: And dust and so your message and he sent the invites out last year to two hundred people. But you forgot to put on there that drink and food is provided at the pub.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely, just assume that people would get it, you know, being at a pub.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think these but that's a lot of money you're going to be shelling out. Weddings are expensive enough.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, it's ridiculous. It's better, so many more better things are can send the money on.
Speaker 3: I've got that on there as well.
Speaker 4: Is it too late for the last minute? Change ago?
Speaker 3: B Yo food and to say, actually thinking about it, bring some of that Greek food. Get mamster in that big old source right now and bring those clay pots with glad ra all over them.
Speaker 8: Get her the cook ups from Get me Food.
Speaker 3: So you've got it, not dusting now that the Bibles are yours and this will go up within a couple of minutes. So Dustin, what do you what would you like it? To say, and we can help with the words and all that.
Speaker 8: I'd love to say. Food and drinks are provided at Dustin and Danielle's engagement party.
Speaker 3: Maybe I can't wait to see you.
Speaker 8: I'm to say, who oh the people. I'm just going for that bar.
Speaker 3: Friend to come along. Actually, I'm free Saturday night.
Speaker 8: This sounds like a definitely.
Speaker 4: Show this party smashing plates, trust me, but don't.
Speaker 8: I told her that for the wedding, we're going past the optop and get some before the word.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So again, just as I was trying to say that, and there's maybe a nice note there. We both can't wait to see you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely that would be nice. A lot of family coming from interstate and that that would be nice. I'll let him now, message him now and say, hey, look, keep your eyes up for the billboard.
Speaker 3: Keep your eyes up, that's right. Yeah. And if you found out the name of the pub in the last five minutes, Dustin or still keep that back the park.
Speaker 2: It's the park, yes, Jim. It's a lovely establishment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, definitely beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you got side room there or.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we hired one of the one of the rooms there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Big on music anyone playing live or.
Speaker 8: No, I've got the Spotify there you go.
Speaker 3: Kidding us, use your playlist for.
Speaker 8: All the songs, the names of any any songs.
Speaker 3: Through your Yeah, no problem with that, Dustin. Well, listen, Dustin, this is going to go live within a couple of minutes. And Dustin, not only can we put these words, we can add a photo to as well. So have you got a photo of you and your fiance that we can put up there as well? And then maybe next to it a picture of a mussaka like a no entry sign. So much to what a journey going to go on?
Speaker 8: I'm to all this group.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we can ease.
Speaker 3: You into it, don't worry. But have you got a photo of you and Danielle that we could put up there with the message, because then they go, my god, that's Danielle and that does strange, Dug, she's marrying. Have you got a photo, Dusty?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do. I've got hates. Yeah, he's always taken photo.
Speaker 3: At one of those. Now listen, Dusty, pick one of the decent ones. Okay, and said to us, all right, we'll do Yeah, we know you don't have to. I don't want to coerce you answer. Would you like that? I think it would look nice.
Speaker 8: Awesome, that would top it. Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Lovely all right, Dustin, So we'll let you know when it's going live so you can tell everyone and most of motany enjoyed this weekend Saturday night at the park in Werribee.
Speaker 8: No, well it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, lovely talk to you, Dustin. Thanks you cool the show, right, take care?
Speaker 8: Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 3: A brighter not you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the question, you know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today's time waste. We're asking you to take a movie back to school because the kids are going all back to a school, back to a school. Sorry, teachers, they're yours now, we've had them for a long time, all right, So we're looking for your school movies. School movies like The Curious Pencil Case of Benjamin Button.
Speaker 4: We know they have property right now.
Speaker 3: That market gold no class, it's Marley and I.
Speaker 4: Oh that's clever. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Gold Rio is obviously rolling and said, have I got the wrong tense there?
Speaker 4: I'm not a double Sometimes you can say it depends on the context, so it could it.
Speaker 3: Could work, could work a dictionary corner, the hand that rocks the periodic table. Gold. Yeah, Jackie Boyd, what have you got?
Speaker 4: Avengers assembly, that's good, that's gold. The Untouchables, you remember the they didn't do too well in school? The unteachable nice cut with the bow on top, gold interspeller. Also, these are good, and that's book.
Speaker 3: I don't need to go to dictionary corner. No very wild before yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, wild, wildly wild, careless, abandon older those books flipping everyone. All right, what have you got to take a movie to school?
Speaker 4: I mean widely you like you the widely used school not wild.
Speaker 3: At least, and okay texting O four seven five O three one O four three school movies.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're looking for your school movie seday. On the show, Jack, let's go back to school.
Speaker 4: That's Markham, who's.
Speaker 3: Teacher's pen and who's staying behind.
Speaker 5: Detention for that c plus Back back to the future, Hey Jack, teacher A plus no no, back to normal, Journey to the Center of the Infamous and.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox bron I kind of understood what was going on, but yeah, the Shaw shanked attention silver, Miss Daisy driving the school bus Silver, throw grammar from the train, Bronze bridge over the river, Quiet children gold, that's very good. One on simon the bottom of her locker.
Speaker 4: School is really spanked or bronze?
Speaker 3: Too many questions, pulp fraction silver plus Amanda weekend at Bertie beatles brackets nothing do with school movies, but this needs to happen. Tim growing underground campaign at the moment, unmarkable twelve monkey bars gold.
Speaker 4: I loved the monkey bars.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you tried monkey bars as an adult?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's is so incredible.
Speaker 3: It's so tiring. Now you maybe do two or three?
Speaker 4: You look around.
Speaker 3: I just hop off now, welk out over for today the Apple Watch. Get that three monkey bass. That's what they should do instead of those rings that complete six monkey by data day by way. Oh yes, many who stare at school supplies bronze canteen Wolf gold, well done, mark no cursive for old pen gold. Pretty cute there, Michael. And the fifth element is boron.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good as well.
Speaker 3: That is deep deep cuts on the periodic table, one of the inert gases of course there.
Speaker 4: All right, let's give it to boron. That's so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, because the most recent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your detention for you.
Speaker 3: We should have stuck with it.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to to result Wolf been taken part in the time waste for the last six months since she joined the show. She's just got our first medal. It's a bronze. But she is smiling, day mate. I am smiling. I heard mine on air, Teresa. It's always a joy. Thank you very much. It's a major life moment for Audi Bey. I wish I was there to see you face always feel so so as we'll talk you goo nah, Andreable ruffish. I get emails sometimes they're just crushed all right on tomorrow show. Weakest claim to fame is bad business like show business.
Speaker 7: I won the league role in a play at university over Kate blenchs Keiper Sutherland. Borrow a cigarete lighter from my friend always.
Speaker 1: In the lift with ch Chong. Christian o'connells we just close to.
Speaker 3: Face, all right, So what is the weakest claim to fame you have? Email me today Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Did we get any reply from Mark Holden?
Speaker 4: Sadly he must have changed his number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that old one. Yeah yeah. And the other thing I want to know for tomorrow's show is, after hearing one of you saying that you broke your mum's terrarium, does anyone still have a terrarium? If anyone does, please contact me Christian at Christian dot com dot au Carl A. Brner.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'conl Show podcast