Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Anne Kennelly fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 1: Some thinkings that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, what murcury pikes, p y k e s Hey? Why I hey, as in kill hey?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Okay? Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults school.
Speaker 3: Why is the life so expensive? I'm not even having a good time.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: Just by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: What about me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget China.
Speaker 1: No, he is maturely and oh yes it is hello every lie guys, welcome to episode sixty nine. Can you believe it? We've made it least far. I know, I hate sixty nines. Let's just be real. It's nobody's go.
Speaker 3: To as in the sexual move sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the number. It just puts me off.
Speaker 3: You've done the sixty nines?
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Back in the heyday, I was sixty nine ing all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, I've never done it, but I don't. I'm in no rush to put it that way.
Speaker 1: It's easy for the lazy man. You just sort of have to lie down on your side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like it's multitasking to the extreme. It's like you can't pay attention to pleasuring your lover whilst you're also enjoying yourself.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's also sensory overload, but there's a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I mean. There's actually one of our colleagues that works in the newsroom. She loves a good sixty nine, and her and her partner go for hours at a time. I'd get so bored, I'd get so distracted. It's not it doesn't sound appealing to.
Speaker 1: Me one, I guess. I mean it's sort of you know.
Speaker 3: No, I'd rather be the center of attention for a while and then I'll make you the center of attention and then we go about our days.
Speaker 1: Well that's all the sex talk you're getting this episode. You're dirty mongrels.
Speaker 3: What is this sex? Music's appos to be? It sounds like an elevator.
Speaker 1: I was like Westpac waiting music. It does. Actually, I don't fit in the check and we'll be with you in a second. Now we need three fifty.
Speaker 3: Our third wheel Pride. Kiper Jenner is here as always, Jenna, are you a fan of a sixty nine. No, I'm not quite okay, no.
Speaker 1: But finally we mentioned the number because Jenna, you have been born on nineteen forty nine, sixty nine and eighty nine. Yes, but today we are celebrating your birthday, but in this lifetime.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Jenna, thank you.
Speaker 3: I bet you thought we forgot again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think we forget you.
Speaker 1: This is, of course, yes, the soundtrack that you perish to. You were here, you were in the band, the Marching brigade Ye, the percussion group, the percussion group.
Speaker 3: Yet now we've got a few presents for you, Jenna. Here we go. I've got you some cupcakes. As I always say, no that this is not that, this is a hint. It's not a bird day without some cake, agreed, true, And.
Speaker 1: These are the ones that got me for my birthday.
Speaker 8: There var Love Cupcake Factory.
Speaker 3: We've got a few gifts for you, Jenna. Here, here's one of them. Here you go.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to read it out loud, because this is a podcast.
Speaker 6: It out free learners drivers elections.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a voucher for learner driver instructors.
Speaker 1: Because it's about fucking times.
Speaker 3: Really, you got your you are one hundred and twenty seven. You should learn to drive?
Speaker 6: So am I really getting lesson?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Who your instructors are? Okay, okay, So sometime soon on the show, we're gonna take you out for a drive and record the whole thing. I keep been slacking off. Mitch and I both fully licensed drivers. We can supervise, we can teach you how to drive. I've got one point, but that's besides that. Congratulations, Thank you. I've also gone to my contacts in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: As we know, I've got a little bit book and I'm in and out, and I reached out to my friends at Universal Music who knew people at Universal Pictures, and I got them to talk to one of their contacts, who is PA of Miss pre Larsen, your favorite actor. So we've got you assigned copy free license debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Speaker 3: It's a signed DVD, Last Time.
Speaker 1: Three Larson Captain Marvel Blue. Actually it's not Blue ro. We couldn't get that. We can't do you have a DVD? No, she's crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't believe that means so much to you, Jenny. You're crying.
Speaker 1: She's sobbing like a baby and on her birthday too. Oh sorry. The plan was to do it at the end of the show. We cut it on your birthday.
Speaker 3: That contraceptive diaphragm. Sam did that scribble.
Speaker 6: Yeah, practice on a poster a signature.
Speaker 1: We googled it and he traced it. It's signature.
Speaker 3: I feel terrible, Beau your.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: Mitch looked at me because we were gonna do it at the very end of the show, play the sting, but she got so you got to tell it out. I did reach out to my contacts and they replied, who are you so I did?
Speaker 3: Anyway, you've got the DVD still, yes, although if you tell people in your bree laughs and fan group chat, they're not going to deny it. It's pretty convincing.
Speaker 1: You also have the DVD.
Speaker 8: So one last I love Captain Marvel, so.
Speaker 3: One last gift to lighten things up a bit. I'm so sorry about the cruel price. He's your last presence.
Speaker 1: Lucky last see very convincing signature.
Speaker 6: What what for?
Speaker 8: Enjoy first response early result in stream pregnancy test.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what's coming up on the show.
Speaker 3: We're doing another in the top five today. It's actually a follow up to Late Week.
Speaker 1: We had so many people DM and messages after our list of the best TV series intro songs of all time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we got bombarded with messages from listeners. He were like, you're all wrong. Apparently our top five TV show confused. Not a lot of people agreed. So we're doing a follow up with listener suggestions quickly. What's why you never know when you need a pregnancy.
Speaker 6: Chest good to have that's really lovely, put in.
Speaker 1: The glove box of the car that you want to get after the lesson. So we have for people sending voice messages really yep. And Contraceptive Divephram. Sam will be decoding a judging Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he's actually able to bump our top five down, so it's now a top ten. So if one of the new suggestions is better than ours, they can bump them down the rank the.
Speaker 1: Other people's podcast. That's what they say.
Speaker 3: Who said that?
Speaker 1: I just heard it on another show Contraceptive Diaphram Sam.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hello, Jenna was so upset with so much.
Speaker 1: We also, Sam's been in the bathroom. We picked it on you. We said it was your idea.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, no, I definitely was.
Speaker 1: He'll claim it it's your first time listening, Welcome episode sixty nine.
Speaker 6: VI.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? I wear a couple of mitches if it's first time listening. We start the show the same way every week, with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Is it just me? The chorus show? I don't know Mitch's, Mitch doesn't know mine and mine. I think I'll go first because it's its top of mind. Go for it. I was in the car this morning and I've been really into true crime podcasts of late, like hooked on them because I've seen them on TikTok, and then I write them down. Then I go listen, and I've got I do so much driving that it has inspired my igym for the week. So if you don't mind this episode sixty nine Jena's Birthday, I'd like to begin, Is it just me? Have you ever wondered what our podcasts would sound like if it weren't in the improv slash comedy category?
Speaker 3: Well, like if we're serious journalists or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, there's so many different genres of podcasts. And I'm doing a lot of driving at the moment, like I said, and I've just been listening to a wide array of shows, and I thought, what would thisdiculous? We don't really have a category. We're in improv, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a category though, is it.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We make this ship up every week, so we're pretty improv.
Speaker 1: Is there an improv chart?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in the top five every week.
Speaker 1: Get fucked? Oh there you go. Well, I was wondering what will we sound like if we were, say, I don't know, true crime podcast.
Speaker 6: Okay, I love true crime podcast.
Speaker 1: I listened to so many true crime podcasts.
Speaker 6: I'm addicted.
Speaker 1: True crime is like scripted word for word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, god, I would wouldn't that be so tedious to put together like a one hour documentary?
Speaker 8: I mean like podcasts like case File and stuff go for two hours and sometimes they're two parties.
Speaker 1: And do they have credits at the end?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what are you thinking we'd sound like?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, So I've got the music. I'm just gonna riff and I think this is I think this is what our podcast would out for a true crime two gay man, a three thousand year old woman. This is is it just me? A show for young misfits produced by contraceptive diaphragm sound Jenna B. Benson, exclusively for the iHeart Radio Network sixty nine. It's just that's the.
Speaker 3: Rhythm, Yeah it is. And I gotta say I tried to get on board that. I remember when Teachers Pet that podcast was really big.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, great.
Speaker 3: I lost interests to halfway through the series because I find it so hard to keep up with that sort of content, soft soil.
Speaker 1: It's not for me.
Speaker 3: It's like where they're talking at you rather than with you into it.
Speaker 1: What about if we were a news podcast.
Speaker 3: Tonight on Is it just me? The top five TV show theme songs? Will this theme song make the cart? Also in sport Jenna in Sport?
Speaker 6: Oh, sorry, some technical difficulties.
Speaker 1: And there's always a very long fade out like this.
Speaker 3: Well you are listening onto different to many.
Speaker 1: I love a good self help Hello and welcome. Is it just me? Here?
Speaker 3: We guide you through the turmoil and the hardships of young adulthood. We love, we even cry as we share in each other's joy and sadness. I'm your host, Mitchell Coombs.
Speaker 1: And I'm Mitchell Churi and this is it just maybe? Periods? How is that self help? What about this good voice. How having you gonna get thrashed today?
Speaker 10: Silver?
Speaker 1: Of course lay with talk, just like Jimmy the other day training out reckon. It's a poofta anyway, I just I think we should stick to improv.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm liking where we're at now. I think this is where we belong.
Speaker 1: Your regent, Yeah, let's do it. Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you love a good empty phrase? Elaborate, like when you say something that just means absolutely nothing. It's something I noticed a lot of people in the country do. And it wasn't until last night that I realized that I'm now guilty of it. I've carried it with me. You know, you can take the boy out of the country. So I was at this thing with a bunch of TikTok influences, and because it's fashion week, there were all these beauty vloggers and stuff. And don't get me wrong, they were all lovely. Chatted to all of them. They were lovely, But let's not pretend we have anything in common. And so I found myself falling back on a lot of empty phrases that I've clearly picked up from all the farmers I was raised aroun that was great. Okay, so one of them would be winning to you. My brand now always rama lundon, oh blah blah blah, and I'd just be like, yeah, well that's just how it goes. I suppose that is good. I have never used so many words to say absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing was conveyed.
Speaker 6: I just keep.
Speaker 3: Falling back on those fucking empty phrases. I was like, yeah, nah, that's it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My favorite is yeah, yeah, who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 6: Things happened for a reason?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you do? Sucks? One of my favorite ones. And this is a good one to use if anyone's ever prying into your business and you just want to shut it down and tell them to butt out. You just go, oh, it's a whole thing. That is good, which to me, that's actually that's all I need to know. That basically tells you it's a long story and it will probably bore you. So if someone says to me, oh, it's a whole thing, I go Roger that I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's good wood. Yeah, what can you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: I love now it happens to the best of us, which is also complimenting them, insinuating that you are one of the best.
Speaker 3: Too right and too right? True right, You're not wrong there.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what was the first one?
Speaker 3: He said, that's how it goes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to tell you a positive and negative and lets see if they work. Ready. Oh sorry, I was like my gren past.
Speaker 3: It's a bit like that sometimes, Grene, what about something really positive?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then I was so shocked that Lukey got on his knee and he proposed to me in Xanderini.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, who knows? You know? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 8: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Those those ones can't approve. I'm not really listening.
Speaker 1: So is it just me?
Speaker 11: As Helen Keller once said, this podcast is fucking dope you're listening to?
Speaker 6: Is it just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast that's a couple of mitches?
Speaker 1: Yes, don't forget. It's price Keeper Jenner's birthday.
Speaker 3: We're celebrating one hundred and twenty seven years on this earth, this life, this life, Yes, multiwi if we know.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you want, don't forget, you can leave a five star review for the show. For the pod I'm on Apple Podcasts or on Facebook. Just go to is It just Me? A couple of mitches? And leave a review. Now the prize has been upgraded.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you hear your review read out on the show, you hit us up on Instagram within seven days and we'll send you a prize which is now our brand new is It Just Me Season three Commemorative Coffee months. Wow, they're adorable. They've got the new artwork and everything.
Speaker 1: It's a limited run commemorative season three only, so next season they'll be updated. So if you win it this season, it's one accunt.
Speaker 3: But also if you don't win it, they're also for sale, so if you head to the link in our Instagram Buyer, you'll be able to buy yourself. And is It Just Me Season three monk or win your way with your pals.
Speaker 1: I'll leave us a review. This goes to Steph Grace on Facebook. Steph says, bloody hell, this is by far the best podcast ever. Yesterday was the first time I've been on a train in a long time. Okay, flex, someone has a carp I had my headphones in at Central and I was laughing out loud like a dickhead, and I did not care. The podcast is hilarious, a safe space and open minded, very funny that Mitchell Coombs. I've been following you for a while now, so body hilarious? Sure, Oh my god. Every time you yell, I'm in hysterics. What am I? And Jenna? Every time you wail and whine, I just want to give you a hug.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the week for us. You need that fucking hug after our pranks.
Speaker 1: Def Grace, enjoy your mug. We're sending it out.
Speaker 3: If you get in touch, You've got an You've.
Speaker 1: Got a week to do it. So does Katara Rose nineteen. Hands down the best. Okay, this podcast is literally my favorite and the best one around. My mental health has been a bit mere lately, and my go to activity that makes me feel even just that little bit better is listening to this podcast. It's seriously like being in a room with maids, and I feel like we all need that vibe and energy just to get us through the times. Bless these quid cells in their fabulous content. Much love to you all, Katara.
Speaker 3: Katara Rode, thank you. That's beautiful?
Speaker 1: Katara Rose nineteen Does that mean she was born in.
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm really struggling to talk today. I've got nicotine gum.
Speaker 1: In Jenny, you across this.
Speaker 6: I don't know what what is it?
Speaker 1: Oh, spit it out.
Speaker 3: The vaping has gotten a bit out of here, I.
Speaker 1: Know, trying to he's on nicotine gum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, I didn't know this, but you don't chew nicotine gum. What you put it in your mouth, chew it a couple of times, and then you just sit it on your gums, like you know, behind your teeth and yeah, so that's what That's why I coughed to think because it slipped down the back of macro.
Speaker 8: I remember my maths teacher in year nine was addicted to nicotine gum.
Speaker 3: Was it is possibly a better addiction than vaping or smoking?
Speaker 1: Yes, tell the Tell everyone what your doctor said to you, what their advice was.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I went to a GP this morning for something completely unrelated, but I said to her while I was there, Hey, by the way, what would be your advice to someone who doesn't want to become a nicotine addict? But he's probably on the borderline because I've just been vaping. It's the first thing I do when I wake up. On the last thing I do want to go to bed. It's gotten way too much and so she goes just for context, she's like rough, Like I couldn't believe she was a GP. She looked like dot wigans No, more like a CHERYLN. Barnes, like a character. She looks like, I don't know Dawn French when she's a hundred yes. And so she was a bit of a bit of a house o looking lady. And I said to her, what would your advice be to like, not get hooked on nicotine? And she goes, put your smokes outside. People don't like going out in the cold to smoke in winter. And I was like, okay, not cigarettes, vapes and she goes, now, well, get a flavor that you don't like. That'll be an incentive not to smoke. I was like, did you go to fucking beuty for this? And then she goes, oh, you can try nicotine gum. I was like, great, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: That's just advice, that's not medical.
Speaker 3: No, put them outside.
Speaker 6: Quick question. Does the gum have a flavor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's just it just tastes a normal mint gum, which is why it's weird that I'm not allowed to chew. It's just sitting there, the cravings being hit. Yeah, actually, I don't feel like a vapor.
Speaker 1: It's working good.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, what is a flavor you don't like vape?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have seen on one website there was jungle juice flavored bape and I'm like, that is disgusting. Imagine inhaling Ammal be.
Speaker 1: Walking around over with the blues butter no, thank you.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should get one take the doctor vibe?
Speaker 1: All right, are we ready for the updated revised five?
Speaker 3: Yes, we are the top five. So if you were listening last week, we did a top five TV show theme songs of all time, and never before in the history of this podcast have we've gotten such an enormous amount of feedback. People did not agree with that picture.
Speaker 1: Our secret Facebook group that's not really that so secret in during Inudience was flooded with requests and we should do a quick reminder that this was number one.
Speaker 3: Yes for you, contraceptive diaphram. Sam, You're gonna have to come back in here. We need you again because.
Speaker 10: I stand by quite firmly what I chose.
Speaker 6: Just get in here. Okay, Well, what we're doing.
Speaker 3: We've turned it from an injum Top five to an ijem Top ten. We've got five suggestions from listeners, and if one of them does actually surpass the quality of the ones we've got up there already, we will be bumped down. So like for example, Kath and Kim is now in fourth place, it could end up in tenth or something. So we've got Law and Order in first, followed by Game of Thrones, thirty Rock, Kath and Kim and McLeod's.
Speaker 1: Daughters, and there were your ranking. Sam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, based off what we put forward, Sam is in full control.
Speaker 10: And I have to admit if I do have the chance to put McLeod's daughters a little bit further down.
Speaker 8: You know, it's my birthday and you're making it worse.
Speaker 6: First you do the free lasting thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be nice to Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was all you, Sam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's so, you know what we actually.
Speaker 1: Thought that it was real. We didn't know until Sam textus and said it's fail all right.
Speaker 3: This first suggestion comes from an old friend of the show.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, Chohles here, good.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Listen.
Speaker 6: It's Jenny here from TikTok and I've got a.
Speaker 7: Little bit of a booth about your top five theme songs from last week, and listen, I'm just a little bit upset that you had the audacity to leave Mash off your list Now to your listeners, now, who were going, Oh.
Speaker 3: What's Mash?
Speaker 7: Don't don't just don't know? Google it, google it YouTube and listen to that theme song and tell me it's not the fucking best one ever.
Speaker 1: Wow. I just picture her behind her kicked the table and whenever she speaks about that's pretty.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty solid suggestion. Though it's a very I've never watched the show, but the theme song I do like it. It's very melancholy. Yeah, see, it doesn't make me feel a bit nostalgic. Even though I've never watch to the show this it is always on in the background, like Mum and Dad would watch it.
Speaker 6: She always I think it was on after school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she notices a podcast for young people. This is doing nothing.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Well what do you think feel.
Speaker 10: Like it's the most nineteen seventies there it has ever been written? Well?
Speaker 3: Look, can I tell you I've always liked the theme song. But last week, Mitch I was doing our Sunday Night Instagram Live without You.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was on location.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and once again we got hammered with comments about TV show theme songs that should have been on the list without even listening to our list, and one person pointed out that the Mash theme song originally has lyrics to it and there's quite a dark meaning behind it, so this kind of changes the song for me. The actual song is called Suicide Painless, And so how the song came about was originally Mash was a movie, right, and then they turned it into a TV series. But in the movie version, one of the characters was saying that he's feeling a bit sewey, and everyone around him was saying, oh, you're just banging it on, and so as a joke, they threw him a last supper and they all sang suicide is painless to him. And so when they ended up turning Mash into a TV show, they liked the song, but they were like, oh, the lyrics are riit dark, so we just keep the instrumental. But this was the original.
Speaker 12: Realize I don't like it many changes.
Speaker 1: No, that's not good at all. His lifeline by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so bear that in mind. Seem Oh my god, Okay, don't tell us you're rating yet.
Speaker 10: All right, Okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we have another suggestion coming in, is that right?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: So this one comes from Emily.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, it's Emily from Herbert and the best TV theme song of all time is Doctor Who.
Speaker 3: Yes, pretty good.
Speaker 1: Immediately.
Speaker 10: This has got me in the fields Tuesdays on ABC when I was a kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've never seen this, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Here's the good things. Oh yeah, this is another one where I didn't ever watch the show. But you can't deny it's a good fucking theme song.
Speaker 1: It's a good theme song. But I like it, Like Jenna, I don't have any emotional connections. I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Remember, we're removing sentimental attachment song.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go back up, go back up. It's fucking long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a bit.
Speaker 10: I think this is the extended version.
Speaker 3: You're welcome to cut it off at any point it down.
Speaker 1: The thing that gets me about Doctor Who is that there's quite like you. You've men got many doctors. There's just so many, and it's like they've always casting you doctor and some of them are better than others. Yeah. And also there's no women, is it wrong?
Speaker 6: Yeah, isn't the recent one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a recent female.
Speaker 10: So that the idea is that he's supposed to be this one character that keeps transforming over time. So he's just had a sex change, which is I've been sure good for them?
Speaker 1: Then all right, well let's see it. Doctor. Who's the next one?
Speaker 3: Jenny, You're gonna love this. This person's actually backing you up.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Hey guys, it's Maddie from Brisbane and I can't believe you guys just left Jenna hanging like that.
Speaker 9: The best TV show theme.
Speaker 6: Song is one the er Thing song.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 8: You know after this last week, right, I was so depressed about it. I googleda best theme song of all time and there are other people who agreed with me.
Speaker 6: That were a lot of articles.
Speaker 1: Oh it's can you just shut up?
Speaker 6: And it wasn't even made in the eighties.
Speaker 10: That's then, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It feels like the main menu music on.
Speaker 2: Like a game.
Speaker 6: Just stop here? It gets better here, does it?
Speaker 1: It sounds like Christmas Day? You've just got we sports.
Speaker 3: Or teken. See it doesn't really go anywhere.
Speaker 1: That's terrible, it's not please.
Speaker 6: I've never even watched the show, but that opener, it's very.
Speaker 1: None of these have got me so fun.
Speaker 3: I think the first two was solid theme songs, even though I didn't watch the show. But we've got two more to go. Don't forget this next one comes from Ali.
Speaker 4: Gooday guy, it's Ali from Allongong here, just following up from my written formal complaint and trying to decipher whose decision it could have possibly been to not include the Lizzie maguire.
Speaker 13: Thanks, you're so called top five list. I would argue it was an integral part of all our childhoods. Say I'm disappointed is a severe understatement. Please do better in future.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, someone was a third speaker in high school is.
Speaker 14: Great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this picture perfect plan.
Speaker 15: Because we only do the best we can. Sometimes we make sometimes it's just.
Speaker 3: So Disney.
Speaker 16: Every day figured it out one, that's right?
Speaker 3: Oh no, they did? What about how they canceled the Lizzie McGuire remake because what's her name again? Hillary Duff was arguing with the directors about whether Lizzy as a character is allowed to be a filthy bitch. She goes, I'm thirty. I'm probably writing every dick in New York if they want to know.
Speaker 8: Disney, Yeah, they wanted it to be Disney and she's like, no, it's not Disney anymore.
Speaker 1: And they got rid of that Love Simon spin off because they were like gay.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just nice to know that Hillary Duff intends for Lizzie McGuire to be a skank, so we can all read easy knowing that.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: One last suggestion from Rebecca.
Speaker 10: Hey guys, it's Rebecca from Bumbury.
Speaker 9: I reckon.
Speaker 10: The best TV theme song ever would have to be The Pokemon the Goodwi.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it was thought, but it's myself.
Speaker 6: It's brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 1: I will be the very best no one ever was to catch them as my real test to train thems my why fucking to understand the power that inside catch a.
Speaker 10: Normal protested me.
Speaker 16: Friend in the world of bust assault.
Speaker 2: I'm not the PA. You teach and I teach you.
Speaker 10: Can catch your bay.
Speaker 3: Wow that does slap.
Speaker 1: I won't lie, so it's for.
Speaker 3: Every I also feel that the team rockets just their little intro whenever they rock up in a scene that's iconic, given that's not a theme.
Speaker 1: James just died, like the last what the actor that plays James, he's animated the voice? Oh really, what the pencil snap when they were drawing him again? Also, James was so gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, they were shar payning Ryan before.
Speaker 1: Brother and sister? Is that meant to be the bid?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or just fagg I'm pretty sure they were brother and I'm not.
Speaker 3: Sure thought that was fucking.
Speaker 1: She was pegging him.
Speaker 3: I'm also shipped Brock and Misty harh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ash was cute picture. He's ten picture. No, Ashore was about fifty.
Speaker 3: I think I was going to.
Speaker 6: Say Jickly Yeah, Chico.
Speaker 1: Do you remember? Do you remember who's that one? Remember Diggler that just looked like a poo coming out of a back, and then there was like dig trio. There were three of them. After a coffee Charman?
Speaker 3: Anyway, where do these sit? Sam?
Speaker 1: Right, we're here.
Speaker 3: If you even think about moving law in order.
Speaker 10: Look, it's it's such a difficult thing because not only do I have to decide between these absolute masterpieces.
Speaker 6: And you're holding a arm while you say that, Yes, I agree.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well that can just go.
Speaker 3: He's got the TV logo. He's going to slap them on the whiteboard.
Speaker 10: I think the first thing that has to happen.
Speaker 6: No, don't you dare move that.
Speaker 10: Because of how strong the lineup has become.
Speaker 6: Don't you dare?
Speaker 10: I will be removing Laura in order from number one.
Speaker 3: If you do that, it'll be the last thing you do.
Speaker 10: What a threat, and also replacing it at number two because that is where it deserves to be.
Speaker 1: So we have a new number one.
Speaker 3: Imagine if he just had a real change of heart about Captain Kim Number one.
Speaker 10: Now Game of Thrones I still have in my hand, and that's going to have to go down at number eight.
Speaker 1: From time to think about it.
Speaker 3: We actually had people in our Facebook group saying that they skipped that section of the podcast because they were like meh, bullshit, No I did.
Speaker 1: Just because you're.
Speaker 10: Rewatching it doesn't mean very true and I'm kind of over it. Yeah I'm not number three. Unfortunately, thirty Rock also has to take a few steps down the ladder, so purely just because again we've had some real bangers, I mean, just crediting your own work. Thirty Rock now at number six.
Speaker 3: No, he's discovered new evidence.
Speaker 10: An important thing that just has to happen, because it really needs to just plummets.
Speaker 3: You know, it's my birthday, as if Jenna hadn't suffered enough to number ten is where.
Speaker 8: It sits fair Rebecca Belly would be furious.
Speaker 10: Which also means that naturally at number nine, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jenner's two favorites throughout the bottom.
Speaker 10: It just sounds like a VHS that we all were forced to watch in science that they've had since ninety ninety.
Speaker 3: Oh it does, doesn't it really does?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: It kind of like is slow to start up, needs a couple of seconds to warm up.
Speaker 6: None of you have any taste, which.
Speaker 10: Leaves me now with another terrible choice. Kath and Kim is actually overall in the grand schemer things going up, really by going to number seven.
Speaker 3: Going from three to seven is not going up in.
Speaker 10: The grand scheme of things. It's higher up in scale with.
Speaker 3: It, it's less close to the bottom. I get what you're saying.
Speaker 6: You're disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well I know that, but.
Speaker 10: I've run out of blue tank.
Speaker 1: Did you just like it?
Speaker 3: But they were not? So just grab a dot off one of the others.
Speaker 1: Me, No, no, I have in my hand. Lizzie McGuire, Oh, put it down.
Speaker 3: She's under age, yeah.
Speaker 1: Anymore? According to Yeah, sure, she'd fuck Sam. Oh my god, Sam would totally be casting like the bad boy. He'd be the one that lives above her, because they're on the beach in Venice in LA and he lives above and surfs every day, doesn't have a job, has that hair, and she rides him every night.
Speaker 10: Yeah. But the thing is that I keep saying to her all the time, you know, Gordo, he seems like such a good friend, and I don't know, maybe he has feelings for you.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're a good guy.
Speaker 3: But you really want to stamp one up her obviously?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I have repeated, Oh you'd also top got her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, where she goes?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Number three?
Speaker 10: Number three is liziy McGuire.
Speaker 1: Wow three, that's a good Now, I I back that.
Speaker 3: Don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 10: It really hurts me as well. And this proves that I'm being completely objective here because doctor, my childhood obsession, is sitting at number four.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're down to the last two. So currently we have number ten. This is going in reverse.
Speaker 10: Number ten McLeod, What I forgot about?
Speaker 3: What mashing? Does that mean? Everything gets bumped up?
Speaker 10: Everything gets bumped up?
Speaker 6: A suicide song is above and clouds.
Speaker 2: And you know what.
Speaker 10: That's where it belongs.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're ready for this now.
Speaker 10: Those of you who have been keeping up with this complete mess may have discovered that's setting now at number one. It's the Pokemon theme song.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't think it belongs there over Law in Order. So this is our current final list. We've got number ten, Mcloud's Orders, number nine, Er, number eight, Mash seven, Kath and Kim six, Game of Thrones five thirty Rock four, Doctor Who three, Lizzy Maguire two, Law Order and number one Pokemon locked in.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: With your to play Pokemon that it's okay.
Speaker 1: Oh so sorry everybody that's you to play.
Speaker 3: That guitar just so.
Speaker 10: Much power in the vocals.
Speaker 1: No, I do agree, it's good.
Speaker 3: Hang on, can I treat this like the court of law? And I'm gonna appeal listen to f you one more time just to make sure it's not the number one, because I think you're making a dumb decision.
Speaker 10: Oh look, it's already lost you. Yeah, it's that immediate, immediate guitar and the drums.
Speaker 1: Can you go fast that no amount of Devil's advocate what about?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, please don't and I'll take some to your heart.
Speaker 1: You go on myself there. Then when you balance it out with this, you've got the beating it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did any of us sing along to this?
Speaker 8: It doesn't have any lyrics, so no, it's a medical drama.
Speaker 10: Oh well shit, okay, all right, because it's your birthday.
Speaker 6: Move them up.
Speaker 8: Well, that's something that's move them above the closure. Move it above suicide songs.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 10: I feel like it does deserve to go above the suicide song. Thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay, like you're easily persuaded. You need to lock this in.
Speaker 10: You're still there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go.
Speaker 3: It's settled, so number one pokemon. Yeah, Now, if you're going to send and suggest, you don't, I'm not interested. I don't want any more appeals. Why didn't you put on fucking goosebumps? Because it's she.
Speaker 1: So this could go on forever. It's very subjective, guys podcast, we have an entertainment show. We don't really give a fuck. No I do, but I'm not gonna I'm not losing sleep.
Speaker 6: So if any of you like the seems, please support me.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like you should lose sleep over this, because I've learned a thing or two about maiming and attacking victim from watching SPU. So you watch your back, bitch. I will get revenge for this.
Speaker 1: I was watching you the other night and they've gotten so savvy, you know, when they're cold open like so it's the scene before they play the very dramatic, you know. And it was a little girl sitting on the couch and she was on her iPad on Snapchat and the dad came over and some man was grooming her for photos. That was the plot. But the dad was like, we need to get her off Snapchat. Something bad's gonna.
Speaker 3: Happenw I haven't made it that far yet. I'm still in season twelve, which was like twenty eleven or something.
Speaker 1: People are still being choked by the cords of phone. Thanks for learning of the show. Episode sixty nine, Happy birthday, Jenna, once again, What are you doing to celebrate? You're doing anything?
Speaker 6: No, I'm depressed because of Sam.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was well, Happy birthday, Jenna getting teary again.
Speaker 1: Hope Ah, the'll be the breakfast biscuit. Has you something at home? Who oh, crumpets the cat? Sorry the cat cat? Sorry?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've got news. So I was fostering Crumpet. Crumpets go on. I'm very upset about this. Crumpet went to her for his forever home.
Speaker 10: Jenna, what what?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can tell us this?
Speaker 6: Yes, because I'm telling you now, it's just happened this week. So now I have another can and I adopted her.
Speaker 1: Oh whit, Crumpet's dead.
Speaker 3: Crump it's a lot, I said, forever, very much like you know the Land of Nod.
Speaker 6: I was fostering him.
Speaker 1: That's such important information that it was never your cat.
Speaker 3: You were just the fucking babysit about someone adopted.
Speaker 6: I was going to adopt him because the other people weren't sure, and then they came.
Speaker 8: Back and said, yes they would. But I have adopted a cat.
Speaker 3: You need to work on your phrasing, darling. That was awful. I really thought your cat was dead.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: He also almost bought Crumpet a custom collar.
Speaker 3: Thank god we didn't get that gift.
Speaker 6: Oh no, but I would have given it to its new own.
Speaker 3: The new one, my new cat.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's its name. She's very cute. Her name's Connie.
Speaker 3: Connie Vans. That's a beautiful name.
Speaker 1: So when did you meet the doctor.
Speaker 8: She's very cute and she's had babies and she's just turned one, so she's got stumpy legs like Isabella.
Speaker 1: Oh, a one year old rebuck.
Speaker 3: I'm still recovering from the news that Crumpet's dead, But isn't.
Speaker 1: I really thought when you say forever home, that is what people say to kids when their cat dies.
Speaker 6: No, they don't. It's the forever home.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I thought your home was. Because you never said you were fostering it. I thought it was permanent. And when you said he's gone to it forever home, I was like, he's fucking carted on it.
Speaker 1: Yours was just for now.
Speaker 8: When I was giving him to his new owner, I was crying so much. So please don't bring this on my birthday?
Speaker 1: Will we miss Crumpet?
Speaker 3: Why did you bring this up now because you wanted to bring it up because of Crumpet we hang out. You could have told you don't work here anymore.
Speaker 10: We have the whole conversation about your pet. I thought it was crump at the entire time.
Speaker 3: Connie, Well, happy birthday. I hope you and Connie have a great day. Thank you.
Speaker 6: And look at Connie in my bar.
Speaker 1: Show me, oh is that Havannah is it.
Speaker 10: Oh, look a little lug.
Speaker 1: Looks like Isabella in a weird way.
Speaker 3: Looks nothing like it because the cap.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your birthday. Hey, guys, leave us a review five stars please. It keeps us a flot, keeps us in business, puts money into the kidio.
Speaker 3: And could win you a mug for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't forget. If your review wasn't read out, don't play rule every week, just go to the Linking Out bio buy yourself a limited edition commemorative season three mug. In the meantime, we'll see you next week for episode seventy.
Speaker 3: Oh our seventieth won't to be great. We'll catch you then, Guys, a byeuse it just me.
Speaker 11: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. Hopefully most people aren't listening anymore, only our favorites. They're sticking around for the Lucy Goosey ship. We just keep talking on the end.
Speaker 1: That's us. Yeah, welcome. What a bombshell from Jenna.
Speaker 8: I'm truly I'll give you regular updates because I'm in touch with the owner.
Speaker 3: So I don't care that much.
Speaker 1: But look at this.
Speaker 6: Look at Connie here right now.
Speaker 1: Isn't she cute a live streak? Yeah, she's just sitting watching.
Speaker 6: Hey, Connie, look at it.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one's not dead. No, hey, Puss.
Speaker 6: To mere, you fucking right, don't you're scaring her?
Speaker 7: I love you, I love you, sure, I love you.
Speaker 1: Remember last year we got celebrity celebrity and Aussie ey gone. Darryl braithwait to record this.
Speaker 17: For jennawait here to say Happy birthday to ground keeper Jenna. I assume your name is ground That's really nice name, ground Keeper Jenna. Anyway, happy birthday from Darryl of Callfield.
Speaker 6: Is someone who is a great That was great.
Speaker 1: The fact that it's on clearly a landline phone.
Speaker 3: Braithwait here, I I still stand by the landline phone. The quality is so much better.
Speaker 1: The quality is better. Did you guys ever, well, I don't know if this was just me, but did you guys answer the phone with Hello Mitchell speaking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, it was Hello, This is Mitchell, which is really hard to say with the list this.
Speaker 1: Is as close to each other. Hello, this is Mitchell. Mine was hole Mitchell speaking? No, worries Mom, it's name? That was it every time. Also, we would run to answer the phone. We hear it ring and you would throw you and bault.
Speaker 3: The world would implode if someone missed that call. Now I just watched it ring out. Yeah, it can't be that important.
Speaker 1: I haven't got a voicemail in years. But you used to live by the voicemail. Like Mum would come home with the groceries on every finger like she's the bloody contortion. And then she tapped the play button and then four new messages number one and that we'll just read them out. Yeah, that was so fun.
Speaker 6: We never had voicemail.
Speaker 1: You didn't have voicemail.
Speaker 3: What about what is that that tells you one oh one thing where you'd get the voicemail but you'd have to die.
Speaker 6: To Yeah, yeah, but no one used to do it.
Speaker 3: You know how we have our current clothes and music that we play at the end of every show. I have an idea to pitch to the team, So play our current clothes and music. You talk over this?
Speaker 1: Why free muse Yeah it's iconic.
Speaker 3: Though, of course, But I've found something that I think we should use only for the end of eighty d brief. The suckers that listened to the main show still get this shit. But I found a song the other day that I think is really uplifting, and so we'll leave all our favorite listeners who listen to the end on a positive note. So I've put it on your bullshit over there. There's a grab It says aokay clothes. So that is a song by fuck can't remember who, but I saw it on TikTok and what he said in the song before it started playing was, if you listen to this, I just want this song to make you feel two percent better today, that's all. And I listened and I felt way more than two percent better. So play it. I think it's such a nice note to end on. It's called a okay.
Speaker 1: This is nice and we sort of talk at this part right, Thanks for listening, guys sixty nine. It was a good air. Sam was here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll catch you next week.
Speaker 1: See you guys, world head. It's like a show sign.
Speaker 16: Okay ill okay, as your trouble come that way them, I know, okay, ill okay.
Speaker 1: I love this. It's a nice positive not to end.
Speaker 3: We should steal his catchphrase too and be like guys, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: We really need to pay him some cash still his gear.
Speaker 3: I wish I could remember the artist.
Speaker 1: I just had a ti Verdes. Oh my god, I've interviewed I know him each other yeah, oh then yeah, I know T turned this song up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and then eventually it would just fade out. This is how we end the show's shut it's bit up.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Come up.
Speaker 10: I'll be making him.
Speaker 6: And let it fade.
Speaker 1: It just fades out. I like it.
Speaker 3: Don't talk over the fade out. I'm trying to get that. I'm trying to get an impression of what it's like. No, and then our favorite listeners go off into their day feeling a little bit better. I don't give a fuck about the early listeners. They can get the ball. We only we only want to boost the mood of our faith.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, Ty, why don't I try and get him on the show and we could get his blessing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we should bring it to his attention. Can you maybe do you? How do you speak to him?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 1: We did message on Instagram, but I've just checked in he has since unfollowed me. Yeah, maybe I was rude in the interview. Yeah, I can reach out to his label. I've got the label Connections, So let me.
Speaker 3: Get permission to use the song because I was just going to pull it sneak into the death play it.
Speaker 1: I like it, you know what, I would like some suggestions, like I'm open to suggestions.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that suggestion?
Speaker 1: No, the song is nice, the song is beautiful. But a show's song is huge, like it's it's the song. It's exactly like the theme songs that we play today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know how John Laws has got the show that he ends his the song that he ends his show with every day. What's it called a little less of me or less of me? So John Law's ends this show every day by being like, oh that's all we've got. Yeah, that's it. Well it is that I must leave you now. I do hope that you all be kind to one another. And then you fade the song out.
Speaker 1: Let me be, little Cain, let me be. Yeah, definitely catering to his demography.
Speaker 3: You know, so we shan't be using that song, but I like our one.
Speaker 1: Well, I end my show with the song. Every night. I end it with this and I'll wrap up. So thanks for listening. I'll see tomorrow night Jesse Jay will be hanging out talking about I new hit PIERC. I must have got tickets to Phineas and ferm take New York City and I will see you that What's new puts a cat And this starts because it's at midnight. It starts everyone's day off with a high.
Speaker 6: It's fun.
Speaker 16: Pussy Cat, pussy Cats.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad vibe. But what's uplifting about pussy Cat?
Speaker 1: Because it's funny?
Speaker 3: How one you listen to the lyrics? Listen again? In fact, if we've learned anything it's that our listeners the jests are ship.
Speaker 1: Now from the top five.
Speaker 3: If we've not learned anything ready, thanks for listening, guys. We'll catch you back next week.
Speaker 1: See everyone, babe. You see it's nice.
Speaker 3: I hope our podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: It sounds like we're one of the actually turning into a self held a little bit. And well, I like it to end. I want I want options. I just want here's what I want. I want people to send in songs that they think could be our show's song, and then next week on the show we will decide. Come on it on the spot. Send in your songs. Everyone listening now, dms your songs and.
Speaker 10: If they're all ship, then we can just go back to our own.
Speaker 3: We'll do it in the Endurant Idiots group. Don't dms, we won't see it there.
Speaker 1: We'll put it in the crew all right, all right, put this in they If you're not in the Endurant Idiots, it's our secret Facebook group for the ultra fans. I like this, but who says the world is blue? My head's bounce out.
Speaker 3: You're just salt to get the unfollowed you on Instagram? What's his name again?
Speaker 1: Taiwan? I was so sick the last couple of days.
Speaker 10: You're still sounded it off.
Speaker 1: I am a bit off. Listen to me. This is just my exhalready.
Speaker 3: Oh you're putting that on?
Speaker 1: That sounded like that garden in Harry Potter with all the screaming.
Speaker 3: What are they again? They pull them out?
Speaker 1: That's an awful scene. What are they called hagrid hidden bottoms? They've got a.
Speaker 3: Weird mcgona gargoyles. What are they called? Harry Potter?
Speaker 1: Screaming plan Harry Potter screaming Bush.
Speaker 10: The man Drake, Yeah, man Drakes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but the man Drake also known as man.
Speaker 5: Are welcome to Greenhouse three second years.
Speaker 1: That's what my GP was like. RePOP mandrakes who here could tell me the properties of the mandrake root, Yes, m grader.
Speaker 3: Mandrake or mandragora is used to return those who've been petrified to their originally.
Speaker 1: Putting the headphones on this. You grasp your mandrake firmily, you'll pull it.
Speaker 10: Oh no, goods.
Speaker 1: Now, it's worse than they all do it now, don't the other pot pull it up?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's horrific.
Speaker 3: Can I show you a Harry Potter scene that There's no reason whatsoever sprung to mind the other day and I just got chilled thinking about it. So I looked it up and it gave me chills again. If I play it, you know you can't find allow to talk over it. It was the moment we all realize that Professor McGonagall is the baddest bitch of.
Speaker 1: How oh is this when she fights Snape in the hall.
Speaker 3: No, it was after that. It's when she does that spell that turns all the bloody the statues on the wall into real life, and then she goes, oh, we wanted to do that, yes spell, I'm finding it.
Speaker 1: I've just I've written Harry Potter McGonagall protects Hogwarts. Yeah, yeah, do that. What's it threatened? Man? The boundaries is that you actually give us permission to do this.
Speaker 5: That is correct.
Speaker 3: So when she does the spell, that's when we all have to shut up because I want to hear the music. That's what makes it okay.
Speaker 1: You do realize, of course he can't keep up you know who it definitely.
Speaker 5: That doesn't mean we can't delete him. And his name is Foldemort, so yes, you might as well use it.
Speaker 6: It's going to try to kill you either.
Speaker 5: Were told to look him Altomah.
Speaker 3: Those are the fucking things jumping off becoming real life statues are actually gonna fight.
Speaker 5: Hogwarts has threatened man, the murderess, protect us, do your duty to our school. I've always wanted to use that spell.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then the midget walks out.
Speaker 3: They start making a big dome over Hogwarts like the Simpsons movie. Hello, Harry is a dog, so many people die for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the Ring of twins. No good the dad?
Speaker 1: Did the dad die or the mom?
Speaker 3: Both his parents are dead from the beginning. No, none of his parents died. Is his brother?
Speaker 1: Look at them? Did I tell you about the time that when I went to Harry Potter World and I was too fat to go on the griffin door ride and they stayed in character. So I sat on the chair, which is like a gargoyle that straps you in and it's a conveyor belt that doesn't stop moving like an escalator, but it's really slow. So you walk on and then you sit down, but like you've got about forty five seconds to get buckled in before it starts. So I like get in at the front and it's walking and they're like, well, couldn't too laffl take your seat, Wizard. So then I walk up and then I take a seat, and then the clamp won't go down, and they were like, oh, we need to give you a sile potion and I was like oh oh, And then it was moving. We're like halfway now, and Hayden's like, pullet tighter. I'm like I'm trying. He's like, breathe in, Wizard, King King, we need a threeth clicketh and I was like, oh, it's only getting two. He's like, Brillian k kink, we need one more. And then we're about to end, and then he goes, m sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the right please. I was completely broke character and I'm like, Hayden's like, oh, get off, I know you go on. And then he takes me to the backstay Jerry, and he's like, you must go down the chamber of potions. I was like, oh, okay. He opens the door. It's like the exits down there to take a left, and it was this. It was Harry Potter word. It was a brick, a brick sandstone door that I opened and then on the inside it was just like a white hallway like it was.
Speaker 3: It was so awful, you know, he should have done a bit of Locum and Flora set the whole joint on fire for revenge.
Speaker 1: I'll get them in the lawsuit at lawyer and sue them them that. It was really embarrassing. And I waited an hour half then I bought a sorting hat and left it.
Speaker 3: In the hotel swording hat. They're feral. I didn't buy that.
Speaker 1: It was animatronic and moved. He pressed it and it would go with a hat thro my shelf at home. It went, and I wanted it. I bought it. It was like fifty US one hundred and it was great. It was brown felt. I also wanted to buy a golden snitch for about three hundred US.
Speaker 10: And yeah, I saw those.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't let me. You can't. He's like, have you seen it? He's like, have you seen the films? I was like once, I wanted to snitch? Why because it was so gold and shiny? But I didn't get it. It was so grading. The only ridicle golden was Hagrid's Adventure, which one was that you're on his motorbike flying around his bush. That's a good one, so boring. What's that bird the pigrin or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's buckbeak button me.
Speaker 1: Not on the button, beeg bg. So you're flying. The weirdest part about Hagrid's ride is that they've got like speakers throughout, so it sounds like he's behind you the whole time, but so like, let's go. It's so quiet. He's like watch fox faces comment and then you like go around corner duck from it. It's an awful world. But Butterby, Butterbe was beautiful. Butterby.
Speaker 6: Do you like the frozen or the Hayden?
Speaker 1: I got one of each, and we just I like the frozen sugary. It's very sugar.
Speaker 6: The frozen one's nice. I like the topping.
Speaker 1: And you can go to one because one shop.
Speaker 3: O, why do you just confidently gets You can just say, hey, what's the guy with the one.
Speaker 1: Waste time wander sharp and you can get you can get a.
Speaker 10: One picture and they do a whole little presentation where the guy comes back and says, one of these watches will watches, one of these ones will be the one juices the wizard, and they do this whole thing like one person gets picked out and the rest of you like, and if you want the wander, it's over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, oh okay, one person gets picked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you line up for like an hour to go in there.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You go into the bathrooms and you see moaning Myrtle just wandering around and just floating around being like.
Speaker 1: Oh she was. I think they actually had the bathrooms. They like make them out to look like it. Yeah, actually, I think you're right. They do play moaning murder. Yes they do.
Speaker 10: It's like one stall that's just closed at all times.
Speaker 1: That or an American couple will get it on.
Speaker 3: If we actually had a polygutice potion and we fucking swapped, you would have my boys. But you look like you still Yeah.
Speaker 1: We could do it for a day. What's what could do? Would? What's Oh my god, that review has been deleted? Caught on us? What's that spell where Ron's hand gets all floppy and he eats a slug or something? That scene drives me inside.
Speaker 3: Let us like break his arm or whatever. The bones are moving?
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't there a slug or something.
Speaker 3: That's vomiting them up?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that makes me sick.
Speaker 3: It's fine, I'll google it.
Speaker 10: I'm watching my cat Okay, priority.
Speaker 3: Bracium Amendo with the no No, that was when?
Speaker 10: Okay, So that was Harry Lockhart like did the thing with.
Speaker 14: I spent the summer devising a whole new coudditch program to train earlier, harder.
Speaker 1: And longer. Who is this, Oliver, don't believe it come back from qudda's training.
Speaker 3: But it was Harry that had no bones, not rotten, he said.
Speaker 1: Ron numbers two thousand and ones.
Speaker 3: Gift from Draco's father Weasley.
Speaker 1: Unlike some, my father can afford the best. At least that's right. They got on pure talent. No one asked your opinion. You feel my blood. She'll pay for that one mouthfoy eat slugs.
Speaker 3: That spell has no creative names.
Speaker 15: Yeah, oh no, okay, say something.
Speaker 3: He's got a fucking gobfull of slugs.
Speaker 1: And there's the fucking reporter from the Daily Ground, Harry Nolla front page.
Speaker 10: Let's taken.
Speaker 3: You touch your cupcakes? What the hell?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm going to eat them after.
Speaker 1: Do we get one? Do you want one?
Speaker 3: I can't. Peak week was last week week, it's my birthday.
Speaker 6: Do you want one?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: You know, but I got them for you. Okay, so you should definitely share them.
Speaker 6: Do you want one?
Speaker 3: Don't behind in the same way that you'd cut a cake.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: One of those got a pretzel one, which I thought was weird. Everything is. She makes everything look so hard.
Speaker 1: She's even moaning.
Speaker 3: She's even got like with the longest nails in the world, just can't get the sticker. Look there we go. Okay, Oh these are good?
Speaker 6: Oh this like you?
Speaker 1: Did you get these from Michive plug.
Speaker 3: Show me the fucking thing my place cupcake factory. They're really good. I've got them a few times.
Speaker 8: I like them.
Speaker 6: Which one would you like?
Speaker 1: Surprise me.
Speaker 3: I'll have whatever you've given the one that you think looks ship.
Speaker 8: Yep o.
Speaker 1: Oh you gave me the green one. Thanks, thanks. Nothing nicer than that lime green cup.
Speaker 3: I think that one looked the best.
Speaker 10: Sam got nerds and give me the one that you think looks not the nicest, because that's for you. But the second nicest.
Speaker 6: No, I'll give you this.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 6: It's good, but it's a bit sad.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Coming up in the next sorry, the next few weeks. Sorry about that. It is just because the Cloud Daughters thought about that. Okay, all right, I was going to say the next few weeks.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 1: We have many guests, one of which is Angela Bishop.
Speaker 3: Yep, Angela Bishop, Yeah, star of Studio ten, Channel ten and veteran.
Speaker 1: The veterans. You've been in the industry over thirty years. She been in the industry longer than we've been alive.
Speaker 10: Not me.
Speaker 1: No, did report on the opening of the original King Cup in the Empire Staple. You don't know Agelbiship. Give her a good she's gonna be our guest.
Speaker 3: You keep looking at the sound effects if you've got something that you want to play.
Speaker 1: Hell But I couldn't find it. But I just found it.
Speaker 3: I knew it that was coming.
Speaker 6: This is a very good run run on.
Speaker 1: I ain't how far off are you? My mum's dropping you here.
Speaker 3: I doubt that Anne Bishop does listen to the podcast, but I would be mortified if she ever found out about this.
Speaker 1: It's not not being mean.
Speaker 3: Stop talking with a mouthful. Yeah, but we're talking about her mother's demise from politics.
Speaker 5: On the roof.
Speaker 1: Next all.
Speaker 3: The HELLI parties on the top of Jenna's service Meriton apartment.
Speaker 6: They're not servants.
Speaker 1: So Jennet, how are you celebrating your birth? Are you with your family or with my cat? What will be happening?
Speaker 3: That's fucking rubbish, Jenny. You go home every weekend.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't been home.
Speaker 1: Of course, should be still ratting with your family.
Speaker 6: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: You'll be celebrating with your family.
Speaker 8: Now, yeah, because they want me to come home because they need help changing SIM cards, So yes.
Speaker 1: I will be changing.
Speaker 3: So you're be lying to us when you said, you're just gonna be at home.
Speaker 1: With your cat.
Speaker 6: But my mom said she has a surprise.
Speaker 3: Can we ring your mum?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you text me how mobile number?
Speaker 6: Oh, my cat's gone up?
Speaker 8: Cut?
Speaker 1: What's the cat's name again?
Speaker 8: Connie?
Speaker 1: Connie? Mm hmm, Jimmy cheu. Okay, that was lovely. The green frosting was good.
Speaker 6: Would you like another one?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: No, are you sure?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: What's your mother's name? Jenna? Roslyn dialing Jenna's mother? Can you just go?
Speaker 3: I didn't really confuse that.
Speaker 1: Hello, Rosal, It's Mitch mintioned Jenna.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: I'm goody you guys up to.
Speaker 1: We're here with your beautiful daughter.
Speaker 3: We're celebrating and we said what are you doing for your birthday? Jenna? And she was basically being a bit woe with me. She's like nothing, Let's call her mother and see if there's something planned. I know that you wouldn't just forget about her birthday.
Speaker 9: Well, there is a surprise, but I was actually going to tell her tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Should we do it?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: All that ruined your your surprise?
Speaker 3: I don't ruin it?
Speaker 6: Can you tell me now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: Might ruin it? Because I said that I've got something special plan for tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Well, Roslin, any clues maybe Jenny, you take your headphones off and block your ears?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: She can't hear you, No, really can she.
Speaker 1: Actually, we wouldn't do that to you.
Speaker 9: All right. Well, we're going to see Hamilton and I've got really good seats.
Speaker 3: Unblock your ears, Jenna, you're going to you're going to hate it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no good?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you got the size? Twelve?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 1: Okay? I thought you're allergic to leather, but that alright, whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever floats your bos going to be wonderful.
Speaker 9: That'll be really it is, so it'll be a nicerprime brother.
Speaker 1: Let's not spoil anything, okay, rossellved it was great to have you on. And we gave Jennison cupcakes, so if there's any leftover she may brew.
Speaker 9: That's wonderful. Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your night.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 3: We haven't done it in a while, and I forgot the Thorough Tunel things, same thorough Tunnel angel. Bit it to her face. It's a confuter.
Speaker 1: Just pressure off her wheelchair.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, thanks for coming a don't thine. You can catch her eight am weekdays on studio. Sorry Tanner and this unbroken eye contact.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't think I could. I am excited for Anti Bishop. Also, guys, if you've got a guest that you want to sign, that you want us to have on you want to sign, God, kill them. Just email us at each of the podcast.
Speaker 10: Stop making shit.
Speaker 1: I love that. I have ideas that should be an email we need.
Speaker 3: We do have an email. What is a couple of mitches media at gmail dot com. But don't email. Let's just put it in the fucking group.
Speaker 1: Send us an email, Jim in the podcast.
Speaker 3: Don't email us because one, if you are logged in, I'm gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Two gay men, one mousey brown girl.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I was thinking that whole time you were doing that. I was like, this is very a d D brief material Like it is. It's letting our weirdness slip very early on.
Speaker 1: Oh should we put this in the junk?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: I would have said that if I thought it was junk. I was just like, this is very like us just mucking around with sound effects.
Speaker 1: It really is. It's my sort of domain.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or at the next play great other weekend. That's what a spots podcast is? Just me? All crypto that there's even more?
Speaker 9: Is it just Me?
Speaker 14: Is?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Get fucked?
Speaker 9: You know how?
Speaker 3: We keep listening to our rivals who have the same name as it says more because whenever I search us just to make sure our episode's gonna uploaded, there's new ones popping up that I've never seen before. Some of them don't even have episodes yet.
Speaker 1: We can't review again. We did it just at the start of the season. Oh my god, there is Oh my god, guys, you're right match where the number one is It just Me podcast? But we weren't when we started. Joe Elvin, who we've spoken about on the podcast, she follows us. She's been very civil about our rise to number one. She was number two, but they've been bumped to number three.
Speaker 3: Oh no, there's a new one on the block.
Speaker 10: Is it just me? So?
Speaker 3: Can I just say we're talking about Apple podcasts here We come up first when you search, but iHeart radio to whom we are signed. If you type in is it just Me on there, it brings up three randoms and you have to click see more to find us. I'm like Can we just ask someone in the building to make a couple of tweaks? We should be at the fucking top.
Speaker 1: Oh god, look at this Abby Chatfield. Want to be me?
Speaker 3: You can get on that, sam ask iHeart Meghan Leek?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Is that a Megan Luke? Or are you going lik Hi? Welcome to Is It Just Me? The podcast where your host Meg honestly and openly discusses all topics we tend to feel alone about. Oh this is terrible.
Speaker 6: One star, she's got no ratings. Oh my god, guys ranking every mom and me? A song?
Speaker 3: Oh well, can you link me?
Speaker 1: Can I just do one thing? This is my favorite song I've ever heard? Remember remember this is this is Just Me by Romantic Kasha Luki. This is the song call Loud Popular, which is a great message and commentary on society that we should really call loud popular. Here we go, everyone does a matter? Is it only me? The things that for me.
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 12: Lookin all my drum like a drum?
Speaker 15: Oh no, is it me that things?
Speaker 1: Jenna?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should do new closing music. I'm saying we should do the aokay song. But can you can you just find like a sort of drone like a little moaning sound. This is kind of constant and Jenna, can you improvise with some clapping and some singing please? This can be our new closing music. I forfeit aokay.
Speaker 1: Drone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like old Mat had. By the way, episode fifty seven is when we listen to the other Is It Just Me podcast? If you want to catch up on that, have you missed it? That's a move in my bedroom feels like forever I go?
Speaker 6: Can I start? You're listening to is It Just Me? The podcast? That's what you're listening.
Speaker 1: To right now?
Speaker 14: Ah, Mitch and Mitch and Genera Here for your ears two wings, So that's what you're listening to now?
Speaker 10: It's just me?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 3: Second birth?
Speaker 6: Keep on doing? You be yourself, that's all that matters. Be happy, try your best.
Speaker 3: I've had enough. Perhaps perhaps we should do another audition. Dot wigans we can have her takes putting her bladder leak.
Speaker 1: It's bad. Oh yeah, she's metopause, but it's a boys bad. So I go and get her bring her in.
Speaker 3: Dot Dot you old Matt.
Speaker 1: She hasn't met Sam. Guys, she's freaking out. Jesus ago, I'll move Hi, Dot, who's he?
Speaker 3: That's a contraceptive diaphragm Sam producer.
Speaker 1: Before I had one of those back in it was called vaginal damn like an inch of silicon right too. It did not work. Why my head.
Speaker 3: We'll turn the music off, Midge.
Speaker 1: By men, turn this off.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're gonna have to start from the top and Dot, you're just going to do an improvised song. Clapping is a loud You can clap items of ship together if you want, rather than your own brittle hands. Yes for the author writis yeah, no, that's not good. You might need some sort of props to clap together. But basically you're just going to be singing our new theme song or our closing song. I should say.
Speaker 1: And what's the name of this radio show? Is it just me? It's on weekdays for three.
Speaker 3: Sure on a power n n No, it's just where over you get your podcasts? Dolen you ready?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry? Fine?
Speaker 3: He sucks at paneling Dot, I'm so sorry he really does?
Speaker 1: Do I again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go again? You need to You need to start when the music starts. Maybe count yourself in.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine, thirty thirty six, thirty.
Speaker 3: Five, thirty four, just go one, two three?
Speaker 1: Maybe sorry back in my day when you're conducting every one and two and three made it to the end. It is the end of the issue. Sure has ended. Come on back next week, Come on back next week. Who He's got? My grandson Mitchell, my other grandson, Mitchell is gay?
Speaker 17: And the girl.
Speaker 1: And the boys if the oily hair.
Speaker 3: You have to say the name of the podcast at some point, it is.
Speaker 1: It can't be I, It can't be only me? What is it? This radio show is easy?
Speaker 7: Just me?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 1: Only me? Couple of boys with me? And there you get me on the show. We hope you enjoyed. We hope you enjoyed the show. All right, my broad sugar's crashing. How need you get out? Go and sit down there?
Speaker 3: Who bye, Dot, off your trot dot, thanks dot. So, guys, this is what I mean when I say that the secret segment is the embarrassing part of the show and we don't want people.
Speaker 1: To discover this. It really is. We shall wrap up.
Speaker 3: Can we use the new song my pitch?
Speaker 1: Oh my one? This is a demo and a tester. This is how we can end the show from now on, if you guys want us to We'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: This podcast made you feel just two better today. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 3: We'll catch back next week.
Speaker 1: See you next week. Have a birthday, Jenna, Thank you. I see trouble come back way. I'll be making them moday.
Speaker 16: I know I'll be hell hell Okay, I know I'll be hell hell Okay, this is no bird. I'll be out of steak out to spell hobby hell hell okay, hell okay.
Speaker 1: I he trouble come back.
Speaker 2: I'll be making them and say, okay, I do know.
Speaker 3: He see that was amazing.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sorry, keep going.
Speaker 1: Sorry me okay you Hoby.
Speaker 2: Okay, be my cash Sugarl live in a big the world my head and now the States over the hill, Hil