Speaker 1: It's Monday. We have to do this. It's a tradition. If you can't down, I'm going to give Britain.
Speaker 2: Laura a topic news topic from today and from the weekend that the world is discussing. It's then up to you if we pick it up, carry on the discussion, or we put it down and we stop talking about it.
Speaker 1: Hits got it? Okay? Pick up? Put down? Adele announcing she's leaving music. I have ten shows left after this, but after that I will not see you for an incredibly long.
Speaker 3: Time, and I will hold.
Speaker 4: You dear in my heart for that whole next of my break. It has been amazing.
Speaker 1: I just need a rest.
Speaker 4: I spent I spent the answer for seven years building a new life for myself and I want to live in I want to live my life.
Speaker 5: I've been building that.
Speaker 6: Right what.
Speaker 4: Pick it up?
Speaker 1: Pick it?
Speaker 6: No? Pick it up?
Speaker 5: She's like, done this residency for so long whilst going through a divorce and a relationship breakdown.
Speaker 3: The residency in Vegas would be so exhausted.
Speaker 4: It be so grueling, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: And then what's the point of earning all this money and creating this life that you want?
Speaker 3: And then you can't actually enjoy it or live it.
Speaker 6: Oh, I say pick it up and put it down simultaneously. And it comes from like my pure want to hear more Adele music, Like I don't want her to go and have a hiatus.
Speaker 4: And also how long is a very long time.
Speaker 5: She'll release music. I think she probably just means she's not gonna do the residency anymore.
Speaker 2: She's also said that she wants another kid. And she's also not even married to Rich Paul. She's just not even really engaged.
Speaker 6: But maybe they'll never get married. That doesn't I mean, they don't need time to necessarily do that.
Speaker 1: She has said in the past that that they want to.
Speaker 6: No, you know, she's worked so hard, she's so amazing and if anyone deserves to break.
Speaker 2: It down, all right, pick up, put down the sweet, sweet smell of Crayola crayons, pick it up.
Speaker 4: I need context.
Speaker 6: No, I know the context of this, and I'm all for it. I think crayons have a distinct smell. It smells like childhoods, smells like my kids. But no, I know what you're talking about here.
Speaker 2: It's about Yeah, Crayola have trademarked their iconic smell of their crayons, so they can use it in stores, the CEO has said, and potentially down the line in a perfume.
Speaker 1: So I've got a box of crayol and crayons.
Speaker 4: No one is wearing a perfume of crayons. That is so stupid.
Speaker 1: It is so distinct. Yes, describe it the notes to me.
Speaker 4: It smells disgusting. No, it smells.
Speaker 3: There's no part of me that wants to let me just put some of that summercent.
Speaker 2: Put it on your pulse points. Now, Brittany Hockey's wearing ruge red.
Speaker 5: I've got the orange on my neck. No, it smells like off place. No, it's just Plato, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It smells like Plato. It doesn't even smell. Plato is like saltyer. This smells. This smells like moldy molded crackers.
Speaker 2: So apparently in the crayole of stores in the US, now that it's trademarked, they're going to pump it into the stores, so you walk in and have that as so.
Speaker 6: But it's it's not a nice scent, like it's not a scent that you you smell and you go, God, I want more of that it's distinct, but that doesn't mean it's nice.
Speaker 2: Imagine going out on a date with a guy or girl and then like getting to the final point, you're about to kiss them at their doorstep, and you go, what is that You're wearing creole?
Speaker 4: That's like fun. Someone's into World of Warcraft. It's the same thing, orange creola.
Speaker 1: I wear purple creoleer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what a match.
Speaker 1: That's I'm wearing texter. All Right, pick up down, ladies joining the Mile High Club, pick it up?
Speaker 4: Have you ever done it?
Speaker 5: I haven't, but I would don't want to leave this earth without giving it a whirl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I pick it up as well.
Speaker 6: I've never done it, but I admire those who managed to have done it, and I would like to.
Speaker 1: This is trending, trending because of Pilot.
Speaker 2: Sorry came out and said that he saw Lilly Allen and Liam Gallagher from Oasis joined the Mile High Club back in two thousand and nine. He said they were under a duvet. They didn't even go to the lavatory. They did in the business class jet.
Speaker 4: This is what I was going to say.
Speaker 5: You can't join it in economy, you physically cannot fit. It's hard to get my pants down in economy.
Speaker 3: But if you're in business or.
Speaker 5: First they have like full on en sweet bathrooms with like lounges in there, and you've got you're in a bed, like what if it's quite an empty flight, Like if you get just I don't know, you're opportunistic, you're on a very empty flight.
Speaker 4: Surely could do it an economy. I always succeeds to yourself.
Speaker 3: I've tried, you're not doing it an economy.
Speaker 1: I have tried, Mitch an economy.
Speaker 2: I tried an economy and get this is when I was one hundred and sixty kilos mich joking. Also, I think the air pressure really affected my I think I dysfunctioned on that floor.
Speaker 1: There was no blood flow to the parts. It was really quite scary, all right. Next on the show.
Speaker 6: Coming Up, I went away for a couple of nights. Actually, no, that's a lie. I went away for one night, one night away from my husband, and he got up to something which look, I really don't think you should have.
Speaker 4: Done whilst I was away.
Speaker 1: Upset about it or you for it.
Speaker 6: I just kind of feel as though he went behind my back.
Speaker 2: To be honest, drama and the John's about it next, all right after way after way after pay on the way on the picker