Speaker 1: You're quite giggly together. Have you put a spell on him? I okay?
Speaker 2: Michelle the Witch of moons Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 1: How the Witch Bitch, Hello and welcome to How the Witchwitch. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Dulan, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm quote well, how are you good?
Speaker 4: Now, before we get into today's episode, which is Witchy Awakening with our guest Ashley in the US, say let's say hello on TikTok. We've got some new people following us, Trisha, Claire Lambert, seventy five Moon moulf Fantastic, Marco five Oh Flower and Kiriana on Instagram, Mishley sixty two six Coopers, Miss Lisa Herbert, it's very seriously yes, Sabrina, Oh Rebecca and.
Speaker 1: One three zero nine, which is very very cool.
Speaker 4: And over the last couple of weeks we've talked about how we made it into Take five magazine, which I still google at because it's on my fridge at home.
Speaker 1: I look at it every time. It's just great.
Speaker 4: The coupanies have finally arrived, so we're going to for a bit of fun. They had some adventure in the mail, but we are going to sign them and contact the lucky winners today.
Speaker 1: Well brilliant, which is very good.
Speaker 4: We do love all of your comments on Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, YouTube, everywhere. Even if you send a pigeon in, we'd be happy with that as well. Bethany says absolutely love your podcast. She's listening from the UK. Lots lots of comments about your your wonderful take on kidnapping and how you can't actually kidnap the larger person. There was lots of lots of that, which I think is great. Michelle's in her thoughts are leaking out. Yeah, apparently, Emmy said my bro and I said that as children we were huge and funny. Both of us had tiny bff. I love the uh Colonia Kelonia. As someone who knows Michelle in real life, I confirm the leaky thoughts feature is not a bug.
Speaker 1: It's standard equipment. Who is this person.
Speaker 3: That's very rude?
Speaker 5: You're fired, fine, don't come someday, so Delly says she's safe.
Speaker 1: Great. Also, Sabrina has set.
Speaker 4: Quite a lovely message and listening to the podcast for a while now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely love the variety of guests.
Speaker 4: I was wondering if you've ever have listeners or community members, honors guests.
Speaker 1: I'm in love from Perth. Yes, of course we do.
Speaker 4: We'd love to be considered if you're ever looking for someone with a unique personal story, some topics. My experience attempting to join a coven and failing that. I'm loving this already. Failing is a good thing for us. Oh God, did she feel bullied?
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: She's created a magical family through folklore, seasonal traditions and everyday rituals, her journey with feng Shui or whatever, after completing my say again Wood and Sway certification, and how I used to create a.
Speaker 1: More harmony is home.
Speaker 3: Oh that's beautiful, And.
Speaker 4: Sabrina, we particularly we're going to start with how you failed to be in the cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's great.
Speaker 1: That does sound like But there are there.
Speaker 5: Is initiations and if it's not a fit, So there are some groups and they work very very closely with one another, and it may not be anything apart than maybe there was energy energy that wasn't right. So you've got to find your fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what would our initiation be?
Speaker 2: Oh, everybody, we're not fussy, we are we just take whatever we can get.
Speaker 5: No, but it's it is strictly it's a bit like the witchcraft used to be underground, used to be very secret. People if they were persecuted, if they were found out to be actually it, it was illegal. There's all sorts of things as to why it was underground. So to have that, there would have to have been a lot of trust and things like that. So it could have just simply been that the energy was off, or maybe there was somebody in the coven that already knew her and didn't want them to know that she was practicing. Lots of things like that, that it's not because we don't want you, you're no good. And sometimes you know, you don't get into say a friendship group for example, and then you get into another one you realize that they're a better fit for you, so you just keep going. And not everybody works well with others. Sometimes that sort.
Speaker 1: Of learned experience from you that you do not play well with others.
Speaker 5: I actually had a hat that said that God does not play well with others. It was that's how when I met my husband.
Speaker 4: Actually I learned this story on the weekend because we had a little celebration for our beautiful friend Ben Say Hello, Ben Hello, And he had a milestone birthday on the weekend before all went out socially, which was very atrocious. You guys ended up heading out way later than me.
Speaker 1: Because I had my kids with me. I met your husband, that's like contraception for you. You had likes, You.
Speaker 3: Honestly had protection. I had no protection. Besides, I think I was an instigator.
Speaker 1: He's not a yet I was. I was.
Speaker 4: I did hear how I met your husband? Which was And there's a lot of love between the two of you. It's quite lovely, it's quite quite giggly together. Have you put a spell on him?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Many moons ago? Okay, many moons ago. It was a faithful spell.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: That was what I was talking about with.
Speaker 5: The honey and the binding of the he and ting about how we how we know? Just how we met over a plate of chips. That's right, Yes, it was chips, and food was evolved. It's always food, always food.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Today's episode we're going to be joined by Ashley in the USA. Send us a message. Hi, A huge fan of the podcast. Is there any way to get a reading? I felt so compelled to reach out. I've been so drawn to the world of Witchery lately. It's a really huge development in my life as I've always been so closed off to any sort of belief system or religion. I feel like I'm having an awakening. I'd love to get in touch and talk with you two about this. Thank you so much. Sounds awesome, sounds good. I can't wait to speak to Ashley Hallo. Gorgeous lady.
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm great, how are you very well? Thank you?
Speaker 4: So what's this awakening we're hearing all about.
Speaker 6: It's like mind blowing to me because, like I wrote you guys, like I've been so closed off to everything. I mean, I grew up pretty agnostic. My parents were. They were raised super religious, and I think that they were just turned off from that. So when we were growing up, there was just no talk about religion really ever. Wow and yeah, So I kind of just grew up turned off, not really, just I didn't really understand how people could believe in something so much. I just didn't get it. And literally, I'm thirty four now and it's taken that long for me to finally like eyes wide open, Like I just feel so open now and it's only to this no it Wow, I feel like things are clicking.
Speaker 3: So because I think.
Speaker 5: It's more of its nature based and it's something you can see, touch, is tangible. You see it every day. You know, we live and breathe, I mean, are is part of it as well. So that's I feel it feel for you. It's sort of a safer place to come. You're sort of more involved in it. You know, it's working with breath, meditation all this sort of stuff as well. So it's kind of like you've sort of gone, oh, maybe I are like a crystal or.
Speaker 3: Maybe like you know, talking to a tree, just whatever that is.
Speaker 5: It's just little steps and it just that's how it's sort of a lot of people have said, like we came in and they're going, we're taking little steps.
Speaker 3: And that's why I said, you'll be and bitchin in nighttime.
Speaker 1: A bit like.
Speaker 4: We're starting a covet. That's what we're doing, an international coven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, So.
Speaker 1: What kind of things are you you're drawn to?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Is he said you're well and truly open and that's all you're thinking about?
Speaker 1: Now? What is it that that you're into?
Speaker 6: Well, it's crazy. I've actually been around, which is a lot in my life, and I'm still even then, I was just kind of like, you know, just not really understanding it, not really being open to like really listening to it. I'm telling you, it's just it. It is now clicking. I've been gifted crystals my whole life. I've been I have witchy friends who've always liked, you know, kind of like talk to me about charging their crystals in the moon or making moonwater and again reiki even and I've always just been so like, okay, you know what you.
Speaker 3: Do, you eat.
Speaker 6: It's in the same way that I've always treated like organized religion too, you know, just I accept you and I just don't get you. But that's okay, you know. But I will say for me, a lot of it is uh, and I truly I don't I don't really even know how to explain it, but I guess I'll just jump right in. I've had so many spiritual things happened to me in my life, literally seeing things, I've heard, things, I've been touched before, I've divined many times, and I still closed off to any kind of belief system. I just kind of felt like Oh, there's a spiritual realm. Somehow I'm connecting with it. But it's it's kind of gotten. It's gotten so massive. I've done so many things, or I've had so many experiences, and I'm like, okay, I think I'm ready to listen.
Speaker 5: And I actually a couple of things that happen. You can just sort of put that down. All that's just it must have been a braze or it must have been this, so you know, yeah, and then all of of a sudden, there's just too many things to ignore.
Speaker 4: Can you explain to me what the phrase divine means? I don't know what that means in.
Speaker 6: Time, try to yeah, like connect with the spirit.
Speaker 4: That's what I've Yeah, that's what I'm called just calling, just picking up the phone.
Speaker 3: I divined.
Speaker 5: I called I called divine intervention, as in that this is.
Speaker 1: Like using that thing that I won't let you use around me.
Speaker 5: She won't let me, she won't let me do that the board that I won't No way.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And that's what you've done, Ashley.
Speaker 6: Yes, Well, before I would just have things happen to me, like like spiritual trying to talk to me. That's how I found out I was pregnant. Oh wow, there was a baby carriage in my on this random website that I'd never gone to before. This baby cariage is on my cart and I'm like, I've never even been to this website. Wow, talking about found out I was pregnant. I've been touched before, Like I said, no one's around me, and I felt and I would know instantly who it was. There's been things like there's a there's a spirit that is in my family that has passed twenty years ago. And there's a number that we constantly see like everywhere. That's just like his little sign I've had recently, I had a bluebird come into the yard and I've been seeing this bluebird over and over and i just looked at it and I said, come to me, and it flew right at me, and I'm like, okay, if someone is trying to talk. I've used the copper rods, the divining ye, I've recently started getting into the pendulum, and I've talked with psychic mediums before.
Speaker 1: Wow. And how does it make you feel?
Speaker 4: Does it make you feel like you're you found something that you're part of because he said you've always been quite closed off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like, for the first time ever, like that I need to do this, which is a really weird feeling because I've never felt that way before. And I'm like the biggest like salesman right now. I've talked to everybody about this, and I'm like, come on, like, come with me, like and to make things even crazier or to make things make a little bit more sense as to why I'm so crazy about this. Is when things started clicking and manifestation being such a big part of the witchcraft that I'm interested in, I realized, like, holy shit, I've actually manifested everything in my life and I didn't even know it why. And I would say things to people like, you know what's crazy, I've always I always knew what my firstborn would look like. You know what's crazy. I always knew I would live here. I knew that, you know, I knew that even when I met my husband, I knew he was my husband and I was a child.
Speaker 3: Wow, was remembering contracts.
Speaker 5: So we all have contracts before we come down of who's going to who you're going to meet at a certain time. So you'll find that you know your sole group is if you're going through really hard time. A friend will just show up that's either been through it previously or just for some reason. You'd just know that person and they're going to help you through something they've already been through. So there's always divine intervention, and there's always the contracts of when people are going to show up in your life. And so the whole thing with the asking the bird to come towards you when you realize that you're one with all you can that's what witches do.
Speaker 3: They manipulate energy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I totally believe. I am so into it.
Speaker 3: I told you about me talking to a fish for an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: At Sea World, we had a thing going and I was sitting there talking at a fish. This fish was looking at me, and I was looking at this fish for an hour and no, it was looking at me and we were having a nice little moment.
Speaker 3: And I did not eat fish.
Speaker 5: In fact, I haven't eaten fish since well, actually that's a lie. I probably have twice, but only because it was only the only thing on the way. I don't know one that was in a tank with blue.
Speaker 1: It was a bluefish.
Speaker 5: Oh, and I've also had a connection with a fish called George.
Speaker 3: Sorry off topic?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I'm sorry. Are you fine? Actually we just figured this bit out.
Speaker 4: So you talk to efficient Sea World, which is in the aquarium, and what beautiful beautiful.
Speaker 5: You can actually ask my kids on this one, because they were starting to get weirded out when all the people started coming and looking at me and looking at the fish.
Speaker 1: What were you just like staring?
Speaker 5: It came up and it was looking at me, and I was looking at that and we just looked at one night the whole time. Yeah, I was talking to it. Throw my mile say are you okay? And it was mouthing back at me. He said, I'm fine. And then it was just like I can hear you, you can hear me?
Speaker 3: And this weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, fuck can you see me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can see you.
Speaker 1: This is fucking really weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's really weird. But hey, people looking at us. I think they are looking at us. Oh my god, do we still stay looking at one another?
Speaker 2: Worst?
Speaker 3: Stay whild That's what.
Speaker 6: Was going on, all right?
Speaker 1: He tell us about George.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, George.
Speaker 5: He was out at the Great Barrier reef and so he was another one who was just came around and I don't know we were snorkeling anyway, George and I looked at one another for ages and I had the same experience.
Speaker 1: How did you know his name was George?
Speaker 3: I'm a fish whisperer.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, you could be a bluebird whisperer and you've got a fish whisperer.
Speaker 1: That's all right, that.
Speaker 3: Works for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think his name is George. He's quite well known out of the barrier reef. He's like a big, big, big blue bird, blue blue blue fish. Okay, so I'll have to google him. That was a few years ago. But yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we get where we get. I'm here for the journey, leaky brain again.
Speaker 3: Sorry, back to you, right, back to you.
Speaker 4: So do you need some advice from Michelle, because you know she's very wise?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I feel like a sponge right now and I have a million questions. But I do want to tell you, guys something.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all.
Speaker 6: I want to tell you about how I arrived.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's really interesting and kind of funny. Again, back to the manifestation stuff. Years ago, I bought a cat. I don't even really like cats, especially this time. But I just bought a cat. It was during COVID. I was like, this black cat is calling to me, and my daughter was like, I want to name it. I was like, nope, I'm naming it Salem. Don't know why.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, Salem.
Speaker 6: The cat did not work out the death and I think it's because my house was haunted. But the cat had to go back to her foster home. It didn't work out. But years later, I'm living in California right now. My husband all of a sudden, his industry isn't doing very well. He loses his job. We're kind of in a like, oh no, he's the bread winner. It's going to happen. He gets an offer on the East Coast, so clear on the other side of the US and Boston, and I'm like, I want to go to Boston please. I like California, right But he got the offer and I freaked out and I was like, I'm going to fly to Boston by myself, solo trip. I'm just going to see it and see if I can imagine us here. Because I was I just fet out of control. I got there immediately, I was like, you know, I don't think it's going to work out for the family. But you know, I have one more day here, so I'm going to go scratch off something on my bucket list. I'm going to go to Salem. Right, Yeah, so guess who's moving to Salem?
Speaker 1: You actually are Yep, a few months.
Speaker 6: Babe.
Speaker 3: You guys see that's all being manifesting all the way up.
Speaker 1: So now you've been creating these oh by you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, we'll have to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: It was definitely before I'd even really started picking up on like the witchiness of it. What happened was I went I was like, oh, it's historical, it's so fun. But as I'm walking around, I'm like, I've got some time to come. I'm just gonna wander into these shops. And I wandered into like the most occult medical physical shops. I never even knew what that was, you know, And I walked in and I had an idea of what it would be like. But when I walked in, I'm like, but why do I feel so good? I feel like what I remember connecting what everyone's always told me, what I've always thought that kicked me into this entire I have so many books and crystals, and it's just got Rosemary by my front door. It's celenate all over my house.
Speaker 4: You bought Boston, didn't You bought Salem and with you because people.
Speaker 5: Just automake me think of fear and all the Hollywood hype and the drama and all that sort of stuff, and it's like the really demonized sort of feeling of it. So when you sort of walk in and you think, oh my god, something's going to happen, and you just get this inner peace, it's it's quite a real feeling for you.
Speaker 4: Not everyone would get that, but the people who are meant to would have that feeling of safety. And this feels so good, and this feels so right, and I feel like I'm with my people, which I think is a big thing.
Speaker 5: I had a lady come in that was so Christian based and she didn't want to come in, and people saying just come in, and she came in a joke, So no, she came in.
Speaker 3: She had friends that.
Speaker 5: Saying, come on in, it's it's fine, that what is fine, come on here, we're not evil.
Speaker 3: She walked in, but.
Speaker 5: Because her self belief was that I was the devil incarnate and that my shop was like that that she then I don't know how she did it, but she actually tripped out of the store and landed on her head outside the store, and then I went to help her up and.
Speaker 1: She's get back, devil get wow.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, oh, well, that's fine, Like it.
Speaker 1: Was out of the shop. If it was in the shop, that would be your insurance.
Speaker 5: But it was like something did throw her out, but it wasn't. She just stumbled on her own feet, but she thought it was evil.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So also, just I'm very intrigued by you saying that you think, well, your house is haunted. Is this the house that we're talking to you in right now?
Speaker 6: No, this is a different house. But I feel like now I think I just have spirits to just kind of hang out with.
Speaker 1: Was not the house they just hanging with you, Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it's it's been I feel like I've consistently had spirits just like around, even like my front door camera just orbs trying to get in. Well, for hours, we'll just sit by the front door and they'll come in and pop up around, and we've seen things in the house. I had a really weird experience recently where my husband was having this terrible night terror. He woke up and he was he's not really as spiritual at all, and he woke up and he's like, something is here. There's an energy, and I felt so in control. I got my moonwater, I got my crystals. They were charging in the moment at that night, I was like, saging.
Speaker 1: You are you are on fire.
Speaker 5: It's interesting to be seen about the fun chua because I feel like you've got that mirror, are there, and then you've got your computer you're talking to us because we can see that in there. I mean, that's a portal that often they you won't have two mirrors looking at one another, okay, because that can be portals and things like that. Yeah, you never have two mirrors looking at one another, okay, because I can go yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: What's interesting is that my house, this is an older house and we're moving out, but we had there's a lot of mirrors, like closets that are both mirrored and they face each other.
Speaker 5: There you go there, that's just like it's just energy. They use energy for that, and they use your electricity for energy and things.
Speaker 1: Yep, we've got time, you're just going to move to silent. We've got time for a couple more questions. Actually, you've got Michelle here.
Speaker 4: With you, so you know we want you to just be able to get some answers as well.
Speaker 1: So anything else you want to ask her?
Speaker 6: So many I kind of just want to show some things with you. And I think that the reason why I don't have so many questions is because I booked a reading with you, Michelle for Thursday.
Speaker 2: I was just.
Speaker 5: Saying that when I came in, I said, I've been getting this morning. I did a reading for a lady for Northern Ireland, and then I've got another one coming from America.
Speaker 1: This is that.
Speaker 3: That's American that I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is funny.
Speaker 3: That's what she doesn't want to say too.
Speaker 1: Much, no, because she wants to get her money's work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good money's worth.
Speaker 5: And then I had a one yeah from the UK, which they're coming in quick and fast. And I also had someone calling in from Spain. Oh wow, the podcast is traveling.
Speaker 4: Well, what is something else you want to share with this before we before you let you go and you can clock on.
Speaker 6: I think so I have two things that are okay. Two things. The first thing is that as I'm going through my journey of like what is happening? I type in how to how how to be a Witch, and you guys are the first thing that pops up. I'm like, yes, this is right up my alley. There's a million episodes. I'm down. I was like, I binged it so fast. I can't even tell you how fast I binged it. I was so mad at myself for finishing. But whenever you were talking about it's like your first episode about the tree branches and how you go to a tree. You know, you ask for a wand or you ask for a branch it gives you. I just kind of like thought about that sat with and I was like, wow, that sounds a little sound crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna laugh.
Speaker 3: Those are kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: Right. I was Mara for sure. I was like, I'm not even kidding you. I wouldn't even be thinking about it. And I felt like everywhere I would go if there was a tree around, I would hear branches like cracking, and I'm like this is wild, Like nope. I was just kind of like it's still a little too crazy to me. But then I started like realizing, like I don't think that's on accident, you know, I don't think anything's an accident. And then the second thing I thought was really interesting. I one night and went to sleep trying to fall asleep. Everyone's asleep in my house. And as I have my eyes, shit, I feel like someone is turning on a radio right next to my fast like it felt like my child had a phone in my ear, and it was just like static and radio whish, And I opened my eyes. I'm like, oh, that was crazy. Wake up the next day, listen to the podcast on the way to work, and there was something you said, Michelle. I don't know if the question was like, what does it sound like, but you said something about.
Speaker 1: Like like a radio, like a radio thing tune. Yeah, sorry that static yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how that's a clear audience opening up. So you gotta work work with it. Which is also something that I think we need to talk about is how you can tune into that if you if you are getting static like that, how you tune into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy because like just a few days after that, I'm sitting in my living room, no one was around me, and I hear hi, it's like from a man like and I'm like, I called from my husband. He's clear on the other side of the house. No one's around me.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, that's probably who's been touching you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well did you recognize the voice?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, because you might.
Speaker 5: I know that you've got a man working with you on the side there to the side of you.
Speaker 3: So that's funny.
Speaker 5: You said it was that shoulder, which is actually the side of your parents. Ah, so your mother's side, So it looks like the person is working with yous from her side and it's to the side, so it's either an uncle or a grandfather, but on your mother's side. Interesting, we'll talk about that on your Yeah, okay, all right, guys.
Speaker 4: Well, no, we'd love to have you back on when you go to Salem as well, because that sounds like something that well, she could be our Salem reporter.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Pandemoni appearance in Salem.
Speaker 3: Wait, what about she goes into some of the shops.
Speaker 1: That'd be so cool. Are you up for it? Yeah? Yeah, okay, maybe we can connect me and I got on.
Speaker 3: Well when you.
Speaker 4: Start making some contacts there, so we can have you back on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Ashley.
Speaker 4: It's been amazing to talk to you. Thank you so much everything. Thank you for listening, which is nice and yeah it's and we wish you all the very best.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll talk to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 4: Well that was fantastic, that was fun. It's really great. I'll wait to hear more about Salem as well. Are you ready to do the stars?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: I am, okay, Well let's do it, okay.
Speaker 3: Aries.
Speaker 5: This week encourages patience and over impulse, slow down, trust the timing of your plans, and conserve your energy for opportunities that will truly excite you. Taurus, comfort and stability to take center stage. Focus on creating balance in your home life, and don't be afraid to prioritize your own wellbeing.
Speaker 3: Gemini.
Speaker 5: Communication flows easily this week, bringing fresh ideas and meaningful connections. A chance in counter will spark up inspiration for something new in your life. Cancer, your nurturing energy is strong, but remember to refill your own cup too. This is a beautiful week to set boundaries and self care. Leo, you're stepping into a period of quite confidence. Let your actions speak louder than your words, and trust that your efforts are being noticed. Virgo, release perfectionism and allow yourself to make progress instead. Small consistent steps will lead to rewarding outcomes.
Speaker 3: By the week end.
Speaker 5: Libra, harmony returns where things have felt unsettled. Prioritize relationships that bring peace, and distance yourself from unnecessary drama. Scorpio, transformation is unfolding beneath the surface. Trust your instincts and don't fear letting go of what no longer aligns with your future. Sagittarius, adventure calls, but this week it's an inner journey. Reflect on your bigger goal sets. Reconnect with what truly motivates you. Capricorn, your dedication is paying off. A practical decision made this week will create a long term benefit for your future. Aquarius, unexpected inspiration arrives.
Speaker 3: When you least expect it.
Speaker 5: Stay open and minded as a new opportunity may appear in a very unusual way. Pisces, you're wanting to read, curl up with a good hot drink. Sleep is important this week. Self care is needed. Just go and recharge and that is your stars for the week. And also, happy Winter Solstice and happy you.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 4: And I'm getting through that Michelle again, thank you, job you all right, next week, we're going to go back to one of the episodes we were talking about earlier, which is the Eve Longley, and we're going to find out if I'm cursed.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure you are.
Speaker 3: I know, people try to curse me all the time.
Speaker 1: That's horrible. Why would they do that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They don't know me like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I'm lovely, lovely, wonderful, loud, ire responsible. Yeah I figured that out too, all right. Well, thank you so much for joining us. Make sure to share comments Addie stories. We'd love to hear from you, definitely. We do love Annie comments that will, especially if you've got.
Speaker 1: A horned house.
Speaker 3: He's waiting for the horned house.
Speaker 1: Guys, we really are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to know about it.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll speak to you again next.
Speaker 3: Week by guys.
Speaker 5: Would Work Podcasts mobile podcast recording, Woodwork Podcasts dot com dot au