Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Hey, it's the Christian O'Connell show. Christian o'connells Jack the g all right, so they've taken up similar turf to the Gabba, but the missing the most important valuable ingredient about the MCG one of the most iconic sporting stadiums in the world, the atmosphere. And this is why we're capturing it. We're capturing the essence of the g So we're going to be doing this on Monday show, Jack and Shane Crawfi can be live outside the g capturing the g So when we were talking about this yesterday about how do we actually do we get a compressor or what do we do to actually get that unique atmosphere and then we are going to transport it. We're going to curate it by air freight. We're doing air freight, aren't we up to Brisbane? So before that yesterday when we talked about it, we've got a couple of emails from a senior scientist at a place we didn't even know existed called the syncro Tron. It's a giant part article accelerator. And we've got the doctor who was emailing me yesterday listen to the show on the line, Now, smartest man in the world, Dr Tom what an intro?
Speaker 2: What an intro?
Speaker 1: Smartest man in the world to me? Now, what advice can you give us about what we're trying to do on Monday dot to Dom when we're trying to catchure the atmosphere of the MCG, what would you advise us to do?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, all the ideas you got I heard on on on the radio when you guys were talking about it. You know, tuperware and all that stuff. All great ideas.
Speaker 1: And look, if you're going to catch a nanoparticles, you go tupperware. Right. Science agrees with us, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a nano tupperware.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, anyway, science bone, so definitely using I think the best idea is using a compressor.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you use a tup of wear, you would get only what we call one atmosphere of pressure in it.
Speaker 1: Basically, what was my worry yesterday when I was a chapter for the team, I said, if you only get one atmosphere pressure, we failed. Yeah. Is it worth even sending it up? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you will not hear it right when you open up the tup ofware. What did you see? Nothing? You hear nothing but a compressor. By pushing more and more gas in there, you can build.
Speaker 1: Up probably what do you think that would go from? To a what to uh? Wow? That's what we want. That's what I want to do. I knew you were the guy to get on today. And then do we transfer it from a compressor into a tupperware or we just send the compressor up to take.
Speaker 2: It there a couple of days. The compressor should hold the pressure and then you just opened the valve and then you're here hessing like crazy and releasing all the pressures out all the gas from the m c G. O, you're releasing the g This is great.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck when all your scientific work and endeavors dot to dom you.
Speaker 2: But thank you very much. Last talking to you, guys.
Speaker 1: Let's take some calls here. We've got Fred. How are you Fred?
Speaker 4: I'm going to think I'll solve your problem. Buddy. You go down there with a couple of scuba diving tanks and tell them to fill them with there from the mc G you're gonna get a whole heap of whole heap of atmospheres and if those tanks can keep someone breathing underwater for a day or two, imagine how much here you've got.
Speaker 1: You're quite right, and I think the technical term and the collectives for atmospheres is a whole heap of atmospheres. I'm sure would say that. Yeah, yeah, thank you very much. Yeah, the Sinkatron needs you.
Speaker 4: I'll put in my regime, Freddie. Have a good weekend you to caulat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Damien, what's your idea? Yeah, I'm good buddy.
Speaker 2: What we got, well, there you can compress. He put it inside the game day footballs for the actually sharings for the game day filled with mcg This.
Speaker 1: Is a great idea. Sharon's of course, keep them around a bit, give them a stab.
Speaker 2: Capsules of air.
Speaker 1: We're getting into a nanoparticle atmospheres.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the optics of did you say stabbed them at the stab it and the atmosphere that is released.
Speaker 1: That's It's a great idea. This is the one to do, Jamien, You're a genius. Christian O'Connell Show Podcast