Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: Hello, Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast for next week's knock Off Friday. And this is what we do this every Friday. You normally it's just trying to get us in the mood for the weekend. We tap into your weekend plans. On a Friday, the most imman question we ask each other is what time are you knocking off today? I mean, what time are you downing tools, finishing work, heading home or to the pub wherever you off to. But obviously things have changed in the last seven days, so it's a very different knockoff Friday. Some of you will be downing tools. I know, some of you are still at work. Some of you are working from home and you might just be opening the fridge and grabbing a beer. That's your knockoff Friday. Beginning, Jack, what are you up today? What is your knockoff Friday?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess we knock off at nine am from the show this morning and day three of isolation for us, we actually have been playing a Wingspan, the game I mentioned last week, the board game that we love. We are in a little mini tournament. We play Wingspan again.
Speaker 2: And in case people missed it last week, wingspan. The board game is Birds Bird Collecting.
Speaker 3: It is well, as the guy Paul who runs the board game shop told us, it's looking like it's going to be twenty nineteen's game of the year. You get, you get birds, and you've got to build your avery. So you might get an American kestrel and the netflix, but your opponent might get the common grackle, and then that might come with different powers.
Speaker 2: It gives them an advantage. Hang on, you had me at common grackle.
Speaker 3: There's over one hundred and seventy birds that you can collect. How long does a game go for?
Speaker 2: Too long?
Speaker 3: To forty to sixty minutes, recommend to play time.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what does the winner have? They've got all the birds in the world.
Speaker 3: You get points for birds, you get points for eggs, you get points for food.
Speaker 2: I've got a worm, darling, so an extra three points.
Speaker 3: Yes, there are worms in the game.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm doing. So once we so the show is finishing at nine, we go back to finishing at ten next week. But just well, we're just working things out. The moment's finishing at nine. Then we do our team conference call at the moment, which we've never done before because we're normally in the same building. Then when I get home today home workout day to day and trying to be disciplined. Jack, I've actually put up my diary so I've got home. I know, I know, it's just it's too easy to set take it, not do it, or do something just slack. But anyway, homework out today. And then what I've started to do now is I'm starting to watch Columbo. I'm a massive fan of the TV show Columbo. Right, I've I've seen most of the episodes have always been on right, they're always permanently on some TV channel somewhere Columba with a great Peter Faulk. But what I'm doing now, I've downloaded series one and two and watching them from start, and I'm watching them with my wife, and each of us have to put on a piece of paper the name of who we think the murderer is in immediately steal those and then once it's reveals, we turn over and go, I had it. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it could be played with many different TV shows totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Columbo's a good one. Columbo's a good one because a cracking TV show. So at the moment it's two to my wife and only one win to me. Patsy, what are you doing knockoff Friday? Oh you know what, I reckon?
Speaker 3: I'll be burning the midnight oil because it's bad ass's schooling.
Speaker 2: Who We're having it again. You're cutting in and out. Get Chris to get off that website, that German one red Hot Dutch. She can't do that after nine if he needs to do that Pilate's workout. He's described it yesterday. But get off red Hot Dutch right now, Chris, Otherwise we have this.
Speaker 3: Again elsewhere and a shock development in the pandemic night after a fucking eam palace.
Speaker 2: Yesterday's eight thirty.
Speaker 3: We actually had another one. It sounded like we beep you saying as there, don't defame me, all right? Yeah, no school today?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah. It's hard work doing these home zoom sessions, isn't it? Nine four one four one oh four three? What are you knocking off to do? Today?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: What time you're knocking off either working from home or at work? And then what are you going to do? Nine four one four three. We got some prices for you. If you've got a family, you'll love this Disney Plus. You can have that Disney Plus for you all the Disney movies and loads of great TV shows, including the entire every single episode of Friends. Also got if you actually a takeaway tonight, you can have a one hundred dollars delivery voucher. Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast, it's abouds you. I know you're working from home, so you know sometimes it's hard to still remain professional. But we can't have bad language on the show like earlier. Just dug out the link. Quite a few complaints. What are you doing knockoff Friday? Oh you know what I reckon? I'll be being the Midnight Oil because it's bad asses. Oh nooo, Buckingham Palace yesterday and now asses. I mean, shame on you. People look up to you. Patsy. Please come on, just watch the language. Mind you let English today? All right, knock on Friday, give us a girl No four one four three. It's even the phone number, is it? One oh four three? Cabin fever because I'm on alone. Guys, all right, let's go to lines right now. Cats, good morning. What time you are knocking off today? Cats? Hello?
Speaker 4: Christian? Well, I'm working from home. I moved in with myself about a month ago, and I'm regretting the decision because it's just me.
Speaker 1: It's just me.
Speaker 4: I wanted more of my own company, and many.
Speaker 2: They saying like, pick what you wish for. Now you've got it.
Speaker 4: No, it's great, it's wonderful. And I got a foster cat last Friday, so it's our one week together.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: This morning hiss is like, good morning, my love. He's like, I'm like, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: What I love to take any norm relationship after a couple of weeks, isn't it really?
Speaker 4: You know, as long as you're not getting greeted with a fart in the morning, I'm happy. So you know, or may not have come from that.
Speaker 2: If we're getting a foster cat as well, what is the name of your new flat mate? Then the foster cat have you got?
Speaker 4: Well, he was called Tucks when I got him because he's black and white. But it's a bit bogan, isn't it. You don't want to call it. So I named him Andre because it's Andre Tucks and he's he's lovely, he's.
Speaker 2: Very very The name Andre is a very cat name. It is my name. I'm Andre. I'm of French descent, yes, and.
Speaker 4: Then come near me and he also had fleas, so I've fleed him. So it's been lots of drama.
Speaker 2: And you know, a wild and crazy week. You've had a wild and crazy week de fleeing your cat, Andre, And how how are you getting on? In all seriousness, how are how are you coping working for moment everything that's going on that we're all experiencing at the moment.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. I'm okay. I'm really lucky because like my gym have taken all our classes online. I've been skyping friends. I'm I'm an extrovert and it just seems like a massive disadvantage right now. So luckily I've been just calling work mates and just having them on the phone to be like, if you hear me typing, I'm working and that's keeping me accountable.
Speaker 2: That's great. All the best to you and Andre, have a nice weekend having.
Speaker 4: Me on the show. Much for just keeping me company. I'm sure there's lots of people out there who just wake up and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh God, our listeners, we're like a foster cat.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 2: Every day every day. But I'm going to give you one hundred delivery voucher. Okay, goods. I appreciate that right now. It is all right, have a great weekend you and Andre take care cat.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Bye all go to Justin and Geelong. Good morning, Justin.
Speaker 1: Good mornings here.
Speaker 2: I'm good. So Justin, I know we've spoken to you before. Believe you're a garbo. Is that right? Thanks you.
Speaker 1: My job is absolutely rubbish. Yeah, you got to do it.
Speaker 2: You get any prices yet?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 2: With that, there is.
Speaker 1: Some positives in this virus time, and that's that's good positives, and that's I'm about to knock off work in an hour and a half and hopefully get the kids outside. And we bought a bird, Avery, so we're gonna set it up. We've got to We've got a lizard and we took on a blue tongue wizard, so it must be the time and taken on animals.
Speaker 2: I've got I can relate to that moment with the kitten we've just taken on. Song. You've got a bird, Avery, and you've got a lizard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I bought a flat packed bird, Avery, So I'm gonna get the kids there, son, give they'll give me a hand to set it up, because like, seriously, you missed time if you're gonna end up that shit crazy?
Speaker 2: And have you got a little bird feeder as well?
Speaker 1: Not no, no birds, but the lizard. No, it'll be all hand fed and all fed off the ground and stuff like.
Speaker 2: The loft for the lizard, said bird Avery.
Speaker 3: I've been confused since flat pack Avery.
Speaker 2: It's called the woman for a lizard. You get a flat pack Avery for a lizard.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got to set it up. That doesn't come set up. I wouldn't fit in the car, so lucky, luckily it comes back in the car.
Speaker 2: Get at what's going on? Yeah, okay, justin, I'm going to give you Disney Plus for a year for you and the kids.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, oh my god, thank you. They will love it.
Speaker 2: Great. Okay, justin take care, I have a nice we can enjoy the flat pack lizard. What was he's got? Did I hear it right? He's got a flat pack bird Avery? French lizard? Right? Yes, he's not going to put any birds in there. We're trying to trap birds because he wouldn't have any of my chat about the bird feeder. But is that right? He's got fla.
Speaker 3: I don't think he has any interest in putting birds in there, just the lizard.
Speaker 2: Christ John O'Connell Breakfast Who podcast