Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show, Patsy, what's your six word? Weekend? Mate?
Speaker 1: Our garage at critical mass point. I sent some junk with Chris to go shove it out in the garage and it's kind of a bursting point.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 1: There is no room for even a tooth pick more in our.
Speaker 2: Great phrase, it's.
Speaker 1: No room and it goes right. I'm enforcing a new rule. It's one thing in, one thing out.
Speaker 2: Oh Chris, if only my wife says like, I had to go into the garage of the day and it's just a mindfield, you know, It's that that thing. It's like the dark recess of your mind, like a hurt locker, you know. Sometimes I don't. I just opened the door to shove some new packaging and thinking this is tomorrow's don't have to say. And now as we head into almost all well August this week, I tried to get in over the weekend. I had to go and get something from the big chest freezer. Chris, I think we've got some frozen steaks. You can go and get them. And it was like Australian Ninja right now, and I only gets my horror an ancient cat her that had not been seen. Oh yeah, I didn't know. They go fluffy fluffy. I didn't even know if it's like stranger things. I was worried. If I bet near it, I was going to get pulled into it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, the dog poo like fluffy Crystal is it?
Speaker 2: Is it a delicacy? Perhaps he is that it now? So one in, one out.
Speaker 1: One in, one out, I'm told, my little pile. So as you open the door, you sort of to the right of that is the corner of the garage, and that's my corner. So I literally just open it and there's.
Speaker 2: Just and what is there? What's IMPANTSI is called?
Speaker 1: Well, there's the pram. There's like all these pram which.
Speaker 2: Is still weird. You need that from thirteen years ago.
Speaker 1: No, I've got to get rid of.
Speaker 2: It because Patsy puts her in it. Still there's the.
Speaker 1: Prem and then on top of that, I know I have to. I've just got to get in there.
Speaker 3: There's other sentimental you keep it, I reckon.
Speaker 2: She's got the entire recreation of the nursery. Then there's the car.
Speaker 1: Then I've got a box which has got excuse me, it's got Christmas presents in it that I know. I know who they'refore but Christmas. Yeah, I boarded them and shut them.
Speaker 2: There this high level planning.
Speaker 1: Someone else is on there. Oh, there's a heap of supermarket bags that I keep forgetting to grab the bags for.
Speaker 2: Life and then you we're not going to get there. You've forgotten your nine and bags for life. I'll get another one.
Speaker 1: And there's some charity clothes which have to go to the charity shop.
Speaker 2: There's always a bag of shop clothes as yet to be dropped off.
Speaker 3: You should overnight to a full order and we go through the list.
Speaker 2: Yes hours day, jack yes, jackie boy, what's your six word? Weekend?
Speaker 3: I had a sick child this weekend. He's okay now and he's getting better every day. I kind of one good thing about having them sick is they're so cuddly. They become so squishy. They just want to.
Speaker 2: They're all hot and sweating and they just want to sort of curl up on you.
Speaker 3: Because usually he's running a muck around the house throwing things everywhere.
Speaker 2: You haven't him out of you just you can watch the Olympics is that Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 3: But now all weekend curled into a little ball second on his arm in the lab. But it meant that we didn't go to swimming on Saturday morning, so I'm no closer to finding out who the Olympian is with the Olympic rings tattoo. And we had to cancel our dinner on Friday night, which we made everybody moved the dinner party at somebody else's house at five point thirty so that he could eat early. And then at one o'clock I called to say that he's sick, and I was hoping, gord you had been coughing a lot, and I was trying to make the cancelation call near Gordy, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well done, so that he was just going to check in the rings or something so.
Speaker 3: That they knew the were believable. But he wouldn't. He wouldn't make a sense.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and also you will start to use that excuse a lot for the next eight year. But he kick, Yeah, if the other times, if you said, but this time he was sick.
Speaker 3: If the same family is listening, please No, he was really.
Speaker 2: Dodgy to me. I mean on Friday show you weren't looking forward to that dinner party suddenly ordered his I or you don't want to go swimming, he's sick, and so what did you? Over the weekend watch a lot of Olympics.
Speaker 3: Lots of Olympics. Can I make one prediction about the opening ceremony when it comes to Brisbane in twenty thirty two. I could just imagine while watching the Paris one, everybody involved with Brisbane Olympics are going we should start thinking about that. Paris obviously have all this amazing architecture that they use, well the buildings Brisbane doesn't have.
Speaker 2: I have a.
Speaker 3: Prediction that Nicky Webster will make a reappearance at the opening ceremony in twenty thirty two, in some way shape of oh wow, I don't know what it will be, She'll be there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they see France's Blue Man, Blue Lady and it's Nicky. I love it, Jack Well, Christian no connall's show podcast, Christian O'Connell's show, My six Word Weekend. Then, amongst all the amazing action, I felt like a giant sports count's potato. If you get a Stan, it's all ad free and if you're not on Stan, I highly recommend it's it's worth signing up just to pay so you don't have to see or hear the inane and mutterings of Karl Stefanovitch. I would, if i'm stands headed marketing, just put up a picture of Karl and go just for a couple of dollars. He disappears, keep him nine. He's not on stand. We don't have to hear the mumbling. He's half a sleep, slumped like he's had a big beget or something beforehand over the desk. Yeah, we get it, it's raining. Have you got anything else to say during the opening ceremony? We get it's raining. We can see it too.
Speaker 3: No, it's a far cry from Channel seven and Bruce mcavoney. Yes, who used to hold the Olympics. But what is with the slumped attitude over the Deskiny like he's been made to do it?
Speaker 2: And then then talk about how poor Karl was starting to get a bit wet, you know, in his three five star hotel. I'm sure that they've got to hold him up up there. So Stan, you get it's am free, you get all the events. I've watched events. I don't fully understand what I'm watching. I've watched the women's studo, the men's studio, I've watched the air rifle. I've watched a dressage, which is essentially dancing horses. But it's all there for you, and it's all of that. Though. The big thing that happened yesterday afternoon for my family was my seventeen year old daughter, Lois Isn't a band called Bao Autumn. They did their first ever gig Workers Club up in Brunswick, and my god, the first thing that happened was Sunday morning, a person came down who was not my seventeen year old daughter, a diva diva. The Making Off is a documentary I'm currently filming at the moment about Lois. She was obviously very She wanted to go really well, and her way to express that was to snap my head off as her chief roading and performance coach. At one point I started to say, listen, now, what helps me? Is? And I started to go on and she went, oh, can you just do this in your head? Then as we were getting the car, I noticed that she had a rock star out for her right. She looked amazing, and I said, this is really important, you know, it's all the part of it. And I said, listen, you've got a ladder the back of your tights, you know. And she went berserk and I said we need to go to a warword. So we had to go to Walworths swhere rock starts going to get their outfit, isn't it war Worths Sunday morning at ten fifteen. I had to race around there because she had to get there eleven for the sound chat. We get to the sound check and they're doing all the sound check and then the other guy Lee, Leo and Mitch, who are two bandmates. Leo is the other singer as well, and I said to him, you nervous and he was going, he's walking just by the go outside. You're going to go and have a walk around the block. He was like, no, I need to go and move my car. I'll get a ticket. I said, this is what Telly Swift I had to do at the MCG. We thought she's going about two hour part bloody killing me. He's fine around here. Then when people are allowed to come in at one o'clock in the afternoon, someone started to show me the tickets. They thought I was the roadie because I looked a little bit older than a kind of people are than the Workers Club on a Sunday afternoon. What a great time for rock and roll as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, Matt Nate alive.
Speaker 2: O'clock for a lovely roast, watch TV one o'clock, put more shows on at one o'clock. It was great. Lowist did great, She loved it. The whole band, Mitchell drums and Leo co sun as well. They did brilliantly. We were so proud. She was great up there and most importantly she really would enjoy it. There was a technical problem between songs two and three. They just did four songs and she handled that really well as well. But yeah, it was amazing. But I think a rock star and a diva has been born. The Christian know Connell's Show podcast