Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily Podcast.
Speaker 2: Listen here all right, if you're listening to this podcast, I know there's a few of you that are longstanding. Have you listened to every single episode? Dm me, I'll give you a prize. In the meantime, it's important that I share this with the with the audience. I am graduating from a certain style of jokes and humor that I've relied on for most of my twenty four years on Earth, and it's Pooh jokes. I won't say anything more until we get to there.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, but this is a lot of changes, right, We've got the Pooh jokes. You went from hating dogs to loving dogs to hating dogs again. Yes, what else is changing?
Speaker 1: Still would really love to have my own cooking show. Yeah I neglected that. Let's say a bit louder though, becuse like people don't know that about you anymore.
Speaker 2: I love cooking, yes, you know sometimes I like Obviously Gulash was a really big moment, huge moment, but reason I've been posting past the recipes Usually someone would like do it the same as being put in this story.
Speaker 3: It's been a long time. Yeah, I haven't seen it. Fans come through with the recreations.
Speaker 1: And the engagement's popping. Okay, don't be mistaken.
Speaker 2: The rect of it, like the people are not called action. Well, I just say yeah, I say go get the recipe here. Try trust me. I did that pumpkin pumpkin yochi with the bacon and the cream the other day.
Speaker 1: What's everyone about? Treat yourself. Make this past the guys. Maybe they don't.
Speaker 3: Trust you because remember when the gulash was popping. There are a few people who are like, this is trash, babe, so sorry, this is not good, which confused the.
Speaker 1: Audience a little bit.
Speaker 3: It from really trustworthy home chef to Shell who cooks with a questionable taste.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'll cook.
Speaker 2: I've mean, I'm in my cooking era, and obviously I'm moving back into my house this week, so I'm going to start doing weekly cooking and then hopefully your network will pick it up.
Speaker 1: Give me a bit of money.
Speaker 3: Any in particular, if we just want to get that manifestation out clearly binge Mmmm.
Speaker 1: Seems like a perfect anyway, let's get to it's fleck and frooms.
Speaker 3: Big announcement for everyone. No, it's not another live show through me is turning over a new leaf? Why what is going on? So?
Speaker 2: For a long time, I've been known as the poo girl, the fark girl, big blue humor kind of girl. Yeah, However, something has hit me in the last month. It is the stench of becoming a stinky bitch when it doesn't actually align with my new values. Now, for my whole life, I've been into pooh humor. Often get naked at the drop of a hat. Get the bum out, really, get the tiny little bum out. It's a flat, little lass, but it's been seen by many many a viewer. Now I've come to this conclusion because I actually find pooh disgusting. I don't like when other people poo around me. I don't like the smell of it.
Speaker 3: It is very surprised and considering you know, less than three months ago stood up, turned cheeks that mic and farted in this enclosed space.
Speaker 1: That was you? Was it not? Am I getting it? Confused me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many relationship fights that I have started and escalated because someone dare far in my presence.
Speaker 1: It's a no.
Speaker 3: You want to be comfortable, be comfortable outside. If we can take a mic, host, can we just do your voice memo? Take a phone voice memo, fight out there, bring it back, play for us, you know. Okay, there we go. That's a compromise.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to do it. Yeah, go do it all waiting. Okay, okay, hold.
Speaker 3: On, not here, not here, take the phone outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, my change may have come across from a troll. Someone.
Speaker 2: Someone commented on an ad of our saying, listening to the same girl that farted into a microphone last month, And you know what, I didn't have a leg to stand on.
Speaker 1: I had to say. You know, I didn't reply, but I just thought, in my minds, you know what, it's true? Wait, so were they responding to something?
Speaker 3: It was like our care to add on TikTok? And what what did we say in the ad?
Speaker 1: Like it was just us? It was just us?
Speaker 2: Okay, But they said, this is the same chicks that farted into a microphone last month?
Speaker 1: And I thought, that's if I didn't think we think we posted that. We did? Oh yes, goodness posted on page.
Speaker 2: It was posted to an audience, And I'm just deciding, you know, I want to graduate from this sense of humor. I always thought, I think, I think I see that people misconstrue it as me being like making some sort of feminist statement. Wait, people think people are like normalized pooh normalized women poohing, Like I'm not normalizing anything. I actually find it disgusting. We shouldn't be normalizing poohing.
Speaker 3: So you think you're the face of like the fifth wave pooh pooh feminism.
Speaker 1: And that's not a role I signed up for because it's not how it goes.
Speaker 3: And so do you think had you not have gotten the you say it's a troll commet it wasn't a true observation.
Speaker 1: How did you not received that comment? Where would you be? I'm coming into my sunset is flex? What a sunset is?
Speaker 2: You know, older life, coming to the sunset years, the retirement age, retiring, you're raising mid twenties, crazing mid twenties, and I just come to this realization of being like, I can't, this can't be my personality forever. I'm okay, as we know flex off camera, I'm having a quarter life crisis, like.
Speaker 1: A casual one though. Yeah nothing, it's not a meant to be yet. Yeah yeah, it's not going to take you out, it's not going to face.
Speaker 2: I think it's always good to reflect. One of my high school teachers said, a life on examined is a life not worth living. Also my teacher though.
Speaker 1: So I misw.
Speaker 2: And you know what I've been I've been thinking about it, to be honest, I've always thought about my behaviors, actions and how they come across. But something's gone all right in the last few years now. I think it's just been on the podcast and talking every day. The mind goes to certain spaces and I'm starting to realize I don't want them to go there, certainly.
Speaker 1: And comment the comment rocks me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, someone said her name's not Frooms, her name's Lucinda and she went to a private school.
Speaker 3: Which which is very surprising because we've start talking about our high school experiences and you start talking about the DJ that came to your school every week, the in school cafe, that you bullied your parents into moving to a new place.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never denied any of this. It's interesting to me.
Speaker 2: You know what interests me and scares me about doing this job on the internet is that people think, you know, these rogue comments. It's probably like two people think that I'm hiding things that I've spoken about my whole life. Private school culture has always been of interest to me. I find it funny, I find it interesting. I feel like I have it. I observed a lot of things in high school that I felt like an insider to like seeing them.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the calls coming.
Speaker 3: From inside you also paid tuition to be there, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Though the wall I'm dissecting Wesley culture, I'm dissecting footy footy boy culture that I was a part of, which to them be made out as if I was trying to hide it is painful.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: It's also tricky knowing what parts of your content output become your brand. Yeah, as well, because like, yes, you can do flippant things, but if every flippant thing we say or do becomes a core part of the brand or core enough that a stranger on an ad is like, oh, yeah, I definitely know that's Mike fart girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my concern. It was a one off thing. I need It's like I need to two three.
Speaker 2: I need to create a show real to send to anybody who listens to say, look this, what's up.
Speaker 1: I'm not just the fart girl. I'm not the girl that is Yeah, don't know. It's it's yeah, it's a wig out that commented with me out.
Speaker 3: And so is it more so that you're being perceived as the fark girl and they're not really seeing like the breadth and depth of rooms as a brand?
Speaker 1: I reckon, Yeah, that's what it's at.
Speaker 2: Happy to be the fark girl if you also know where the fart's coming from storyteller and fart girl exactly.
Speaker 1: God, I can't just be fart girl, then I'm a banshee? Who am I? If I'm just that?
Speaker 2: Then there's also this thing of like on the podcast, we get this chance to talk about whatever we want, and sometimes it's like, do I feel guilty for just talking shit?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Should I love my introspection because I ain't gonna change shit?
Speaker 1: Wait, so what's your new humor? My new humor is yet to be discovered.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not out of my humor era, oh never, but it's definitely I'm gonna push myself for it.
Speaker 1: To not be fat just comes very naturally to me.
Speaker 2: I think it will always be a core part of my personality, but perhaps on the podcast and to push myself with these new listeners who are just coming into the free verse that need to know I have some sort of backing behind me to get to where I am talk about farts on air?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna fully have like a like an on air persona?
Speaker 2: I think I need you in these trying times, trying times. It's a jungle out there, jungle out there, sis.
Speaker 1: I guess if you have an on air persona can do whatever you want. Yeah, what's Kyl? And what's Kyl doing these days? So he like a home?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess nobody knows, right, he's committed to the bit? Is it a bit?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: So I guess it's what you can do. So then what so in between, in this in between humor.
Speaker 2: I will say, are you the same person who are on air? Then you are like with your friends and stuff?
Speaker 1: Am I not? I'm asking? I just talk less, Okay. I told you I'm an outgoing into it. Yeah, I'm probably the same. Okay, get your own personality, babe, I'm all those good things too. Yeah, I just talk less.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, once you commodify a bunch of things that you enjoy, you do it less.
Speaker 1: Like used to love.
Speaker 3: Took me a just to get back into listening to music recreationally after DJing, because I was like, oh, I didn't like I needed to create like a separate, separate sonic experience. So like at home, I want to listen to alternative R and B and indie rock and.
Speaker 1: Like slow music.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be rattled, like keep it nither babam, you know. But then what I was doing, because I was so inundated with club music, I was like, no, no, this is me, this is me.
Speaker 1: I'm no, I'm not up down, I'm a downer.
Speaker 3: But just like you know, I feel like in a lot of ways, I feel like sometimes I'm that stereotypical thinker, Like I want to sit in silence and look at the ceiling and think about something, and then if I get a text message like this is interrupting my train of thought, it needs to go down, then I get a burst of energy and like publish, publish, publish. That's why you see, I'll freak out. When I started a conversation on the internet, people respond I'm like, oh, yeah, no, sorry, that was just meant to be a thought.
Speaker 1: Don't please don't message back.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but you're that's you're expected to have these big conversations when sometimes that's not what you actually want.
Speaker 1: To do in real life. Yeah, I want to think, do you know what?
Speaker 3: But I also think that people misinterpret the big conversations. I want to share ideas. I don't want to have conversations all the time. I just want you share an idea. I share an idea. And then we stopped.
Speaker 2: Very antithetical to what the internet is.
Speaker 1: But do people have conversations on the internet.
Speaker 2: Well, people want to. Yeah, people want their point of view to be heard. When you just want to say it and then eat away, you don't actually want to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: And sometimes I do and then I'm like talk to me, and everyone's like, no, you just share more of your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I'm like mad, I'm at a cat. I don't have any more.
Speaker 3: Okay, So while you're in between humor, you'll keep us posted.
Speaker 2: Or okay, I'll tell you if anyone's got any ideas, don't send them.
Speaker 1: Fight its battle alone. Maybe you can just start mimicking.
Speaker 3: You can just start mimicking what you see other people in your position do or don't do.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's my vibe. Okay, if I've done that I would have done that. I just ago, you know, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like I was like repulsed by what you're saying I was. Anyway, let's cut the cameras, flex and frooms. Here's a big question for you.
Speaker 3: If you're invited to a birthday dinner, yes, presuming this is a close friend, maybe it's not.
Speaker 1: Who cares? Who are you expecting to pay the bill? I'm paying for my own meal. Would you like to.
Speaker 2: Elaborate pretty much every birthday thing that's out at a pub or anything that I've gone to recently, everyone pays for their meal individually, and then you might buy the birthday girl or boy a cottail whoa thoughts?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, So I watched this TikTok video went viral. The content creator was definitely getting cancel. It was one of those it was getting stitch stitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't good. Bra wasn't looking good.
Speaker 3: So he's yelling into his phone and he says, if you are a birthday person and you're having a birthday dinner, it is your job to pay for the bill in its totality, because you're inviting us to celebrate you. Why should that be our expense? Now, obviously he's very loud and wrong, right. However, I do think it's odd to go to someone's birthday dinner and have them pay for any of their meal. That is absurd to me. As in the birthday person, Yeah, birthday person shouldn't be paying.
Speaker 1: Or it's on one of the end of it's on either end of the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Birthday person's paying all of it or none of it, but at some capacity as an attendee, usually paying more than what you expect to pay. You're meant to make it easy like that is so crazy that where he is splitting, splitting, splitting individual meals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not even split it eight ways.
Speaker 2: Oh no, If it's that I'm thinking of a pub meal, you got to the counter pique. Everyone's paying for their own I wish it wasn't that way. Okay, But for example, if I'm a birthday you're having dinner at my house, I'm going to pay for everything for everyone and they can be way or drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see this. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like something about celebratation in Western societies has me messed up every time, because I would expect if I'm inviting my friends for my birthday dinner. I wouldn't hesitate to pay for it because I'm like, oh my, this is so exciting. It's my big day. We're celebrating me. We go, I want to go, I'll pay. It's really exciting. Naturally, when your friends are good friends, they like no, no, no, we got it. It's so good and that's all it. But then like it's such an Australian thing to do to be like no, I'll.
Speaker 1: Get mine and you get yours, and like maybe we'll get you a drink.
Speaker 3: Went to my friend's birthday dinner the other night, went to a bar afterwards and I was like, oh, I got it. They're like, you're not drinking. I'm like, yeah, is it not a birthday celebration? Like why we so you paid for the bill for everyone drinks? Yeah, we went to the bar. It's like I got the first round. This is we're celebrating. How is everyone going to be lining up individually being like I'll get one of these.
Speaker 1: I'll get one of these. Where's the vibe? I want every night to feel like we're in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Or like what's that movie with them with the guy and his friends and they go to Las Vegas and they wake up and they don't remember anything.
Speaker 1: Hangover, Yes, you want to hangover, but you don't drink. See. Yeah, but I'm happy to facilitate. Okay, good to know for next time we go out.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's a reciprocal energy. This is a reciprocal energy, like go where the vibes are. If that's what it requires, it's fun. But I'm paying attention now because I don't think it's people.
Speaker 1: Would it to be stingous. I don't think it's that. It's just a cultural cultural different definitely.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, I didn't really, I didn't recognize that, and I'm seeing it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's not a vibe.
Speaker 2: And I think in our culture as well, if you're heaps richer and like people know that you're a millionaire, then they're fine for you to pay.
Speaker 3: Who has millionaire friends? Are you talking about? You're looking at me, I'm looking behind me.
Speaker 1: This is flex and frooms on ka.
Speaker 2: I came across this story from Thailand, which is that a Thai transgender tycoon has bought the Miss Universe organization for twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Bought it off Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, they must have, Yeah, twenty million dollars and it's the first time the beauty pageant has been organized and known by a woman.
Speaker 1: Is that a steal? Twenty mil? Well, let's have a look. It was.
Speaker 2: It was run by the Miss Universe organization co owned by Donald Trump between nineteen ninety six and two thousand and two, and it's broadcast in one hundred and sixty five countries. Didn't even know they were that many countries. So she's a celebrity in Thailand, and she's starred in local versions of Project Runway and Shark Tank. Oh Gorge, And now she's and she's she's talking about her experience as a transgender woman. And she's also set up the Life Inspired for Thailand Foundation to be an advocacy for transgender people.
Speaker 1: But it made me think, do we even need Miss Universe pageant?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm out of the loop for a lot of this stuff. I don't want to denounce the relevancy of it just because not on my radar.
Speaker 1: So maybe this is like a big deal on a big thing, But I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a lot of beauty things I believe once you can reclaim it and it makes you happy and you have fun with it, then it's great. For example, this transgender person is obviously into beauty pageants. Who's interested in that world? And I think if I think it's different when it's owned by a man, because it's then they have say into like who gets in and the style of the show and the segments, So it might not be female let it might not have that mystique that a woman can bring to a show like that, Whereas, yeah, if it's if it's run by a woman, I think they might have different segments or a different idea of what the show is for, and it's probably a bit more inclusive given that the founder now or the owner's transgender.
Speaker 3: I would hope so, because the last thing you'd want is for it to be woman owned and then it's just as bad as it once was because we're kind of like socialized by the same people, right true, just giving girl Boss. Hopefully you'll stay tuned, not me, though, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Might I might watch the series depending on where they like, I don't even know if it's in Australia. Yeah, that's a yearly thing. Oh yeah, serialized situation. Look, this is where we like research. It's for me the mid of research. No, I'm giving you the research. I'm gonna watch it next time. But I think it's interesting that it's bought. I think it's turning a new leaf. And it makes me wonder can things like this that are so traditionally considered talking points that are often like decried because there's such male dominated spaces. It's interesting that a woman and a transgender woman no less is choosing to delve into this and I can't research it because it hasn't been seen to what it's going to be like yet. So it's coming up next to your on the Flex and Froom show.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it remind you though, of when Victoria's Secret decided to be inclusive and then stop doing the show that they do every year. They're like, we're gonna include all bodies from now on, but we're not going to do.
Speaker 1: The show anymore. Everyone like, that's where it counts. You could have put a bunch of bodies in your campaign at any point in time.
Speaker 3: We thought the big thing was like we're gonna get different types of angels, and they're like, oh no, don't come for the angels, Keep the angels pure.
Speaker 1: It's too much interesting.
Speaker 2: We need a collective trauma circle for Victoria's Secret. What everyone has trauma from Victoria's Secret? Not me? Oh huh, every single person has the exist Well, every person that I've heard of that speaks of Victoria's Secret. It's our age is like, yeah, I watched it, and then I went to my bedroom, took all my clothes off, and walked in from the mirror. Every Like, almost every girl I know that watched it did the same thing. It's like a collective experience. It's so random.
Speaker 1: Let's bring them in. Let's do some interviews. This is flex and frooms. All right.
Speaker 2: So we've gone through a green line theory, red nail theory, and neighboringing to the table another theory?
Speaker 1: Is it dating related? Of course it is hit us. What do you think the brown nail theory is?
Speaker 2: I think it's that women wear brown nails and men then think that they're not interested.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of presumptions based on three words. No. Well, I was doing my own bit of data mining, as you know I like to do. I walk into a room, I ask questions, and I plot it down for later to make wild presumptions about the world around me. Now, if you know me, I used to be a you know, full glam nail girl. Well three hours in the now salon every three weeks, two hundred and seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: It was too much. Something came over me.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is actually insane people behavior. It is not necessary. We should stop.
Speaker 1: And so I did. Stopped for like two years.
Speaker 3: When I would do press on nails at home, you know, fifteen bucks a pop, twenty bucks pop, or I do my raw nails a bit of shlac on top I had to shoot. Recently, they requested, like nude long nails. I said, I can do that. I can do a simple brown. I was gonna bite back. I was like, that's not really my thing. But I thought, you know, I could be a different person. Tell me why the moment I get these brown nails. It's been the most complimented thing that I've put on my body in a long while, second to my scent. And I was thinking about that because I didn't want to overthink it. I'm like, they it's a nice color. I think it suits my skin tone. Well, you don't really see it quite often but I also think it's given.
Speaker 1: The impression that I haven't tried that hard.
Speaker 3: And I think there's something about complimenting someone when you know they've tried really hard, where it's like you're almost gratifying them too much. When I used to get the like for three hour nails, not enough compliments for what you'd expect for someone hand painting delicate, you know, Da Vinci portraits onto your thumb right. And so I remember having this conversation with a friend and he was like, I really like this. Now said, oh, do you think He's like no, they're like really really amazing. I was like, Okay, calm down. He's like yeah, it's just like classic, like not putting in too much effort, because I just love when girls of like natural nail's natural colors. And I was like this, He's like, yeah, you know, I'm just sick of like the fake nails, etcetera, etceterac. And I was like, whoa, it's giving that impression like it's like toll pop your syndrome. She's not trying too hard, like natural beat, natural glam something to it.
Speaker 1: Keep an eye out, keep an eye out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to make of that maybe I should do nude nails. Yeah, I've been going off pro break with any raw. I'm doing full raw. Once I did a day tell you this. Once, I put a sausage into my pocket and took a photo of it, put on Instagram brown carting and picked it up because I'd put like.
Speaker 1: Holy, this is a real story. I always give a.
Speaker 2: Sausage with bread into my pocket and my jeans. Yeah, nice little print, little little chill one. And I had natural nails about this long. I mean, get my done this week? What are we thinking?
Speaker 1: Did that hurt your feelings? It made me.
Speaker 2: It's like when it's like if someone said you got bad you got bad breath. I don't think that's no, just like, oh I didn't notice that's what I was giving. Now I'm gonna because I find school shoot of ARBs a bit gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, naturally, So what do you think I'm going to do next week? Flex? What's your trend prediction for me? Short? Almond red, Okay.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Flex and frooms, Well we.
Speaker 3: Are, you know, working alongside for me who's experiencing potentially a quarter life crisis. Definitely raising mid twenties twenty six ish yeah, a rumor. I'll take that being said, though, we should definitely up date our online profiles to put in a few red herrings. How old is she who knows you're nodding but you're not speaking? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It isn't a red herring. I don't think that's what red herring is.
Speaker 3: The red herring is kind of like you, you like, confuse people. I want them to something when you really want to want to look at something else.
Speaker 2: So we do a little feature sorry with someone and say this twenty four year old yes, superstar? Yeah, first start a girl? Remember when we nah anyway, who's it? I remember in the week of the election. This kind of plays on from our last break. We wore green, and then the she from the Design Files, Lucy I think her name me? Yeah great, like obsessed with her, wrote like love the support for the Greens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 3: To clarify, we just happened to be wearing green because we like the color, and people thought we were doing subliminal green messaging.
Speaker 1: The Greens had not green.
Speaker 3: We wore green to vote and I was like, well, I'm signaling a lot right now.
Speaker 1: I will blue, So say what you will about that.
Speaker 3: Yanes anyway, You, like we said, are going through potentially a carter life crisis.
Speaker 1: I'm going through my same, a similar one. But I'm calling it.
Speaker 3: My impulsive tattoo season because every time I get impulsive tattoos means my mental health is good.
Speaker 1: It needs it's good. Yeah, is this something your leg new? It isn't. Actually it's this year new, but not new generally.
Speaker 2: It got one of my arm FLEXI has a dog standing on its hind legs with Louis Vuitton print all over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where'd you get the inspo for that? I didn't. The girl who did it, I was like, dude, do whatever. She had a flash cut. Yeah cool, it was sick floppy hot dogs shout out.
Speaker 3: But I was thinking about how when I take life too seriously, everything feels so permanent. I'm like, oh, every decision is so permanent, every thought is so permanent. I could never change my mind. I have to be consistent, and these things can be true in some instances.
Speaker 1: Somewhere I do my best work.
Speaker 3: My best work is where I'm like, you know, twenty five percent delusional, like twenty five percent existential, but never nihilistic. Nerv annihilistic because I want to be here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I don't want to I want to be alive for a long time.
Speaker 3: So every time I get into the habit of being like, oh my goodness, every day is such a gift. Let's celebrate it.
Speaker 1: What are we going to do adorn our bodies? It's so nice? So when was your last one?
Speaker 3: The one on the arm that you can't see. I got it two days ago. I'm gonna get another on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: What are we artist?
Speaker 3: Same artists? Yeah, yeah, that's what I've got to do that I wasn't doing before. Heed my advice, if you're going to start getting permanent drawings in your body and you don't want to think about it for like longer than half an hour, just go to the same artists every time. Because now my grain to my knee is a scrap book, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so many cook things. It's like thirty tattoos here, Like what are they for?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Do you have any on your ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two? Two? What are they? Babes?
Speaker 3: Now just says blessed and highly favored naturally. But yeah, so my the whole lower half is a scrap book. But that's okay, because does it matter? And the older I get, the hemlines aren't getting like, they're not getting shorter, they're getting lower.
Speaker 1: Will you ever get something on your neck? Yeah? I want neck tattoo so badly.
Speaker 3: Oh here's my plan. So I've got my stomach tattooed and my arms. Got to finish my stomach, finish my arms. Then when we get to upper arms, we'll go to back and then we'll go to neck. So you're gonna have your whole body to body tattooed. That's fun. You know, what are we saving it for? Like when I would talk to my mum about it, she's not big on the tattoos, So you're.
Speaker 1: Ruining your body such like, but what do you mean? Who am I saving it for?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, if there was a competition, right, if if part of being human was like who can keep their body in the most pristine condition, I take it more seriously.
Speaker 1: But every person I know.
Speaker 3: Who's older fifty five sixty five, I'm not looking at their body for signs of purity or quality. I'm like, oh, you're just the older person who gets to exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a good point. So yeah, welcome. Are you impulsive? I don't feel like that's you. I see very riskle one tattoo.
Speaker 2: And as everyone knows, if I get nominated in the shortlist for the actors this year, I will be showing the bum tattoo to everyone you were nominated. If I get to the shortlist. There's a five person shortlist, so we'll see how we go. See if we're both on there. Actually, what if one of us gets on and one of us doesn't, We're gonna have to do some sort of like battle.
Speaker 3: You should start an only fans continue to be continued someone marketing brain, come.
Speaker 1: On flex and frooms.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is the lyric from not will I am?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Usher?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? What's our show up? Two day's days?
Speaker 3: He's got a residency in Las Vegas at the moment. Really, maybe we should go.
Speaker 1: You always say this, Maybe we should. Maybe we should If it's not in this room, we're not together. I hope you know. I've got some fun facts for you. Though.
Speaker 3: It seems like my algorithm really does work. My FBI agent in my phone like knows exactly what I need to see. On Reddit, on TikTok, on Instagram because the European social norms thing doesn't leave my feed I find I found out that you can't throw away your glass recycling in Germany on a Sunday. You also can't do it before three or after eight in some areas. Is this the best? That doesn't even scratch the surface of all the rules they have about rubbish disposal. People think it's hectic and city that you have two bins, and they're getting it wrong. I saw in my yellow bin a soft plastic.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: I was like, are we still doing this? This is my We need to do a PSA. You can't put soft plastic in a yellow bin. You can't put wrapping any kind of plastic that's like a little bit malleable. No film, No take the film off the drink. Also again, coffee cups. I'm seeing people with the cup in cover, the cups only the lead. Yep, you're good, I'll get fired up for this.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 3: But then maybe with someone like Korea, where you have to pay money to dispose of your garbage, people are really intentional about how much they consume because you know it will mess with the bottom line if you're being messy with it.
Speaker 1: Genius. Any other thought we fed up? Sis.
Speaker 3: Oh see, you're saying you're fired up. There are no thoughts up here, though. I know what happens when you're not thinking anything. You stop blinking.
Speaker 1: It's still yeah. You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 2: For more, tune indicater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio