Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, flexen Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 1: It is Flexing Rooms on CATA.
Speaker 3: I'm starting with a public call out Haylee Bieber, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, and Kendall Jenna Kendall Jenner, you're pissing me off. It's getting lame. I don't know what's going on. Let me start there. I don't have the facts or the details, but I don't need them to know that fundamentally that the X of your current partner is not your enemy by default. Oh it's getting so played out and we're ignoring the fact that it's been years, years of circumb free peripheral beef because at one point your current man was dating somebody else. Why why you look immature? And when I say you, I mean all of them, because I don't even know whose fault it is. But it takes two to tango and we've got four cooks in the kitchen. That's too many people. What should be resolved? Can we get it straight really quickly?
Speaker 2: All I know is that Selena Gomez, for example, put up a video of her having lemonade brows, or perhaps laminadd a little too hard. I have personally been part of that community before nobody called me out.
Speaker 1: And I looked like a literal ferbie So.
Speaker 2: Cheers and then the girlies Kendall, Kylie and Hailey Bieber have then gone on and like done some sort of.
Speaker 3: This is the latest arc. This has been happening since they first got together.
Speaker 1: When was that Gotta keeper? I have Selena, Gota keeper I have for Selene. It's too much. And my thing is we live in a society.
Speaker 3: We live in an age where people like adding fuel to fire because it's fun to feel. It is anything, anger, sadness, just annoyance. And what's better than putting your own stuff on blast is using celebrity who we too deify.
Speaker 1: That's my professional term.
Speaker 3: We take out the human nature from them and we make them characters and we say, yeah, you guys.
Speaker 1: Do the thing, you resolve the trauma. We won't.
Speaker 3: Everybody now who's adding fuel to the fire probably is bitter either the person that they once loved, love someone else.
Speaker 1: Get over it or get under someone. But this has happened.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe we'd get over it, you know, because they're posts like Angelina and Brad Pitt remember that was the whole storyline for at least a decade. Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina, Joe Lee.
Speaker 1: This this Caucasian law.
Speaker 2: If you get it, you get it, And that was this but in a bygone era. Yeah, and I will say, I think it's human nature to compare yourself to the past. X. Sure it's easy to get hung up. Yes, not speaking from personal experience.
Speaker 1: Never, we haven't done that once. But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Guess keep your dirty laundry where it ought to be in the basket out of sight of us commoners.
Speaker 3: Or go full throttle, bring back verbal violence and go to war.
Speaker 1: Call it out.
Speaker 3: They need to do what Nikki did to Miley and said, Miley, what's good? You've been chick chatting about me? And I see it, and you see it, and they all see it, So talk to me.
Speaker 1: What's up with them too? Are they not sure? All good? Hope? So I like them both. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shout out to chicks not letting men get in between chick solidarity.
Speaker 1: Yeah what she said. Thanks for sharing, babe. You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 3: For more, Tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio,