Speaker 1: Welcome to Them Christian None Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Rio and pats and I were just talking during the Boss there about what we had for tea tonight. This is what you call a staple office conversation, isn't it?
Speaker 1: People? Why do we want to know?
Speaker 2: I get tremendous about a strange about of joy finding about finding out and rating what people had for tea last night, because when someone tells you, you sort of go, I'd like to eat that, or you go you're not bothered about that. Patsy actually made something which sounded amazing last night.
Speaker 1: What did you make?
Speaker 3: I made a beautiful beef MESSI and curry love as we're on a slow cooker, which takes it to the next level. Yea beautiful bit of beef. You know, just get the chape casserole stuff because you're cooking it slow, so it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Like six or eight hours in the slow cooking six hours, yes, then it kind of braizes, it doesn't It's like if you have a really nice be masterman. The best one I've had in Melbourne is that it stood at Chinchins. Oh yeah, oh you got to go, oh go for the some man stay for their cocktails. They got to cock do great cocktails in them as well. What's better than a great time food and then amazing cocktails.
Speaker 1: What did you have for tea? Las? I had?
Speaker 4: Mine is a little bit sadder. I pulled out a spaghetti bolonnaise from the freezer that I made, what I mean a week or longer ago.
Speaker 2: But that's right, the joy of just just reheating a little midweek treat.
Speaker 4: Didn't have to do anything, just pulled it out. Took a long time to actually thought it was a curry when I put curry, so I prepared some rice with it.
Speaker 2: Could have spark bowled it like a curry lumpy old chicken with the freezer.
Speaker 3: It's like this will be like a surprise.
Speaker 2: It's just a brown or yellow blockers.
Speaker 1: I made homemade curry last.
Speaker 3: Night from scrab curry as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, midweek curry chicken curry has to be quite mild for the kids by a sneak a bit of extra powdery in there and then put yogurt with it so it just eases. It's got the right amount of dang. Yeah, you know, I'm obsessed with that tang quality. And also it still needs a bit of heat, not so much powering spies being Oh my god, eating it on the plate in front of the TV. We're all watching a couple of episodes of Modern Family. It doesn't get any better than watching TV eating your dinner, does it? Do you say tea dinner?
Speaker 4: I say dinner. I think tea's for fancy people.
Speaker 3: Yes, we say dinner, but my mum and dad still call it tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, do you know what we should do? Right? Why don't we ask the listeners what they had for tea last night? Right? And we rate them because everyone rates them. Out of all the ones.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about, Patsy's Beef Masterman is what I would have tried.
Speaker 1: Definitely. You've got these sadness of cooking for one. It's pain cooking for one, and.
Speaker 4: You're all my bloody housemates of vegetarian. I tried to do it, and I can't. I endure it as much as I could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a nightmare. All right? What did you have for your tea last night? The Christian O'Connell show podcast. Let's try Steve more than Steve.
Speaker 5: Christian?
Speaker 6: How am I?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Steve? Steve? What was your tea last night?
Speaker 6: Okay? We had I te chicken. I play the pieces of chicken, put through the ste sauce, tagging up milk, but that simmers through. Then added pineapple please, and crush nuts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this sounds that's that's a great dinner in the middle of the week on a Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: I'd be very happy with that.
Speaker 6: Turns up on a bit of rice, bed of.
Speaker 1: Rice, beautifully said there a bed of rice, very whole thing. I like making that bed and then putting the stuff on. Some of it looks nice. And any drink with that? Do you have a beer or glass of wine?
Speaker 5: No, no, I didn't have anything to drink because we've got to dragon alcohol happening this week at work, So I said a nice this week.
Speaker 2: This week he's he's got to keep an eye keeper, whole under lips, he's cleaning out, he's doing a large armstrong case.
Speaker 1: He gets tested. You've got to pop for all those normal side drinks he has.
Speaker 4: Surely you can have a either before they know.
Speaker 6: We've got to be double zero.
Speaker 1: So is that right? Extra?
Speaker 2: Is this a random thing or just your your workplace demands that you have to do that.
Speaker 5: It's a random thing.
Speaker 3: What do you do for a job that demands it.
Speaker 5: H I do.
Speaker 7: I'm delivery for a supermarket.
Speaker 2: Okay, see the way that Patsy was sniffing around, nervous that they might come knocking on that news room one day.
Speaker 1: We're getting double something. It isn't zeros, it's double hundreds. How is this person alive? They're doing the news blood moscato. Is this a human or is it? I mean, we just tested a wine bottle. We would be in big trouble if they started. That's why they haven't done it. That's why they haven't done it. Steve, thank you very much. You come. I have a good day.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Roger, Hello, Christian, here you go. I'm good Roger. Roger, what do you have for tea last night? What was Roger's tea?
Speaker 7: Well? I had stuffed zucchini with rice and meat, mince meat, wins pace on top. It's like a Stu sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are high level dinners that people had last night.
Speaker 1: That sounds beautiful. Did you make that, Steve Roger?
Speaker 2: No, mere wife, Ah right, yeah it sounded it sounded a bit too high level.
Speaker 7: And also with that you can have the yogre if you like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I would use to do that. Yeah, very nice side drink with that? Or are you also worried about being tested at work?
Speaker 7: Oh? No, you can't have any alcoholic drink with it, but you can wash down with lemon lime bidders.
Speaker 1: Oh, there are rules for it.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a bit of alcohol in the old lemon lime bitterers too, you know, all right?
Speaker 6: Do you have to know everything to do with alcohol?
Speaker 7: Are we talking?
Speaker 3: Well, just a fraction because we used to buy them for Audrey. Now we used to buy them for Audrey thinking it was, you know, a treat. And then this waiter said, do you realize there's alcohol in the syrup we put in that?
Speaker 1: Is that right? We were horrified alcohol is syrup? Surely apparently there is. I don't believe that was he wondering, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what he said.
Speaker 1: How strong.
Speaker 3: It's just a fraction, but there is alcohol in it.
Speaker 7: In other words, when I have leveonlone beers, I'm on.
Speaker 1: The beer is exactly Roger, Thanks you cool. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast