Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 2: On Monday.
Speaker 3: Guys, we have an announcement that you must tune in on. But it is Friday now, so I'm very excited for you to have an amazing weekend before we let you off the hook to go Mickey's music quiz. Who do you think?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: Just imagine your head? Was it Frooms or was it flex? And then a little gift is seeing whether you were right? In about ten minutes, let's go.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Flex and Frooms on Kita.
Speaker 4: If you are saying any of these things on a first date, you are selling yourself short number one and you are making yourself ineligible for love and romance, or at least that's what the Shade Room wants you to think.
Speaker 1: I saw this thread.
Speaker 4: It comes from a tweet from someone called not Captain America that says, what's something someone can say on a first date that immediately lets you know you're not a match? Does something come to mind? Or should I read out the option?
Speaker 3: Read them out? Please?
Speaker 4: Any mention of our for may high value man. I had a first date recently who criticized me for eating too much of the complimentary bread that the restaurant gave us up. When somebody says me and my ex are still friends, me and my ex live together, me.
Speaker 3: And my ex period, leave me out of it, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm still friends with all of my exes.
Speaker 3: That's giving some is a miss.
Speaker 1: It's one more time.
Speaker 3: I said that's a miss, like it's a lie or you're covering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's a lot of information you don't need to share on a first day. There's a lot that doesn't come up, so when it does. I think one that gets me is anytime someone refers to me as bougie they say something like all right, big money or like oh like something that alludes to like oh okay, boogie okay, it's like it's not gonna work. And I don't even care for what reason, but like it's just not gonna work. What do you got? I feel like if somebody starts doing any kind of rapping of like I've got a black friend, I've got a woke friend, I've got something, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Your values will speak for themselves.
Speaker 4: You don't have to preface them with the rigamarole of like I've got a quick friend.
Speaker 1: I've got this friend. I've got this friend. It's not gonna work. Not the rig mooles. I'm onto you, I'm onto you. March march yourself as unsafe. Okay.
Speaker 3: For me, it's someone saying I like memes.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: Then you start to talk. You have to start explaining the memes that you like.
Speaker 3: Don't make me do it. I have experiences in the world, and I gotta say, I said, do we really doing this? Is it twenty fourteen? You know, That's why I'm in my head, But I don't know about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder what else would be like, because this is not even like ick red flag type of thing. It's just anybody who talks like, unless you're in like some kind of non monogamous dynamic, anybody who references the other dates they're going on to me, that's.
Speaker 3: Your self conscious and you're like, maybe you've been off the market for a little while, so you're trying to show that you still got it.
Speaker 5: What'd you say, last time, use goods? Use goods? Last time was last year and that was redacted. So when we're going in I think in this day.
Speaker 3: And age, it's important to guide yourself from the horrors of the universe. A big one is killer bears. Thank god we don't live in America, because I've seen one too many television shows and YouTube clips of bears coming to come and get people and they're really vicious. Who would have thought, Mickey, are you scared of bears?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so less? Okay, Felksie, I'm going to ask you what tactic you would use to survive a killer bear in the forest. Let me paint the picture. Close your eyes please. You're in the middle of a dark forest and you know for a fact there's a killer bear on the loose running to hunt you down. The night will start from one am and end at seven am.
Speaker 1: What you've been this is horrible.
Speaker 3: You've been granted one of the six perks below to increase your odds of survival. Which perk would you use to increase your chances of survival till daytime? Number one? Decoy Your abilities are You may send out an invisible clone of yourself. The clone will walk in a straightforward line with significantly increased footstep noises. The invisible clone will disobe after ten minutes of walking. You may send it out again. Until it disappears. Oh amazing b alert abilities. Whenever the killer bear spots you, an immediate loud noise will go off in your head. The noise will also go off in the killer's head, temporarily deafening the killer. The noise will go away once the killer loses sight. Why just look, let's call it bear the killer See guardian Angel. An angel will spawn randomly in the forest trying to find you. Once you make contact with the angel, you'll be completely invulnerable to the bear. Both you and the angel do not know where each other are. The angel slowly moves slightly slower than a human. That's kind of fun. That's choose your own adventure. The fourth option is tracker ability to gain a small device that points towards the killer's location east, west, north, or south. The device has a total battery life of five minutes. You may turn the device on and off to save battery life. Okay. The fifth option, I hope everyone's playing a lot home zeus. Once the killer gets at least two meters near you, a random lighting in the sky will strike down the bear, starting it for one minute straight. The lighting will only appear twice. Okay, and the last one is second wind abilities. You gain one extra life. If you get killed by the killer and die, you will respawn to where you were when you first started. You can only respawn once. Okay, watch do you choose to clarify?
Speaker 1: This is a killer bear, not a killer person.
Speaker 3: It's a bear.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do decoy simply, the only realistic one. The decoy is sending out an invisible clone of yourself that will walk in a straightforward line with significantly increased footsteps. They'll disappear after ten minutes of walking, and you can send it out again after it's disappeared.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I just feel like if someone's walking and making a lot of noise and I'm crouched by you know, the creek or something, then I'm fine, Okay, I like that. I just feel like the other ones are relying too heavily on it working perfectly. And I think if it's a bear wea're working with, they're going to go to what's being noisy and drawing its attention.
Speaker 1: Right, what would you pick?
Speaker 3: I want to pick second life because I think if I'm going to get stuck with the bear in the woods, you may so well turn anxiety up to eleven. If you're on the first go, you've got like a double chance of survival this way, because you can like learn how to how to work in the first one and the second one change what you're going to do.
Speaker 1: You're brave.
Speaker 3: However, it means to be muled by a bear like welcome back round two. That's why I hate dreams, because you die in your dreams. So go through all the stages of grief in my dreams, and I have to wake up again. No one ever talks about that.
Speaker 1: You know what your dreams?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you die in your dreams?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've died in dreams.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, die and then you wake up?
Speaker 1: That is so scary, too dark. We'll talk about it off air.
Speaker 3: Cat it's flexing frooms on cater But I have a little friend in the studio with me. It's Mickey, producer. Mickey. Do you mind that I say, it's quite condescending.
Speaker 2: I guess I am little. Oh no, I'm very average in size. I'm very unbridge.
Speaker 3: A vibe, stay a little cutie. Listen, last week we chat about what we want to be when we grew up.
Speaker 1: What what did you say?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to be happy.
Speaker 3: Okay, speak on it and on Monday we asked you on our Instagram Flex and Rooms to see what you had to say.
Speaker 2: So I'll kick things off. Someone said they wanted to be a superstar, one of yours.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Someone said a stay at home mum with a cool and jessy side hustle.
Speaker 3: See, this is the thing about say a home mum culture is before you're a stay home mum, you think I've got time to do all these things and then the baby's crying. I don't even have a baby. I don't know. That's the real dale. It's like I'm trying to I'm trying to write a book. The moment everyone's like, do you want to hang out? I'm like, I can't explain it to you. I need to be with this book.
Speaker 2: It's like your baby, it's my baby.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, can I read.
Speaker 2: Tom Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 1: She wants to be a.
Speaker 3: Mother on a planet that has the capacity to provide a safe life for my future children. See, it's not looking good contacting ASSA for that one. Now, quite a few people said they want to be flex, which I can't tell if that is just an ass reacted I say, ask looking.
Speaker 2: No one wants to be fruits and don't worry baby making to get a looking at us. It's ok it's okay.
Speaker 3: Someone said I want to be a triple threat with actors lead. Main thing I see that speak it And my favorite one here is I wanted to be a pig apparently until I was five.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of fun rolling around in mud.
Speaker 3: And they're smart, but they're also delicious, which is difficult. That's a difficult life to lead.
Speaker 2: Sorry for any vegetarian ching in on that one. We'll go with one more. Oh, someone wanted to be a bus driver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, they actually need more bus drivers.
Speaker 2: I really hope bus drivers listen to this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're driving a three three three, can I just say when you drive past me out picking me up?
Speaker 1: It's extremely differently, but.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate your work.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for catching up and everyone's sharing all their responses expertly crafted. Barista made your choice of cool ice coffee just the way you like it. How do you take yours? Drive through Macathe you're listening to Flex and Rooms on Kita.
Speaker 3: It's time for my favorite time of the week. It's Mickey's music quiz Mickey Yannie? What's up today? Hello?
Speaker 2: Everyone? Today's theme is songs that include the word baby. Are we ready, ladies?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? For those playing at home, you can make a buzz and noise, but I won't hear.
Speaker 3: Me. Wanta do all ray?
Speaker 2: Do you need me to play it again? I don't know, Brooklyn Boy, I want to do number two?
Speaker 4: Let me Childish Gambino?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: It is the tea talk sound knowing that I want remix. It's a remix of Resonance.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's literally a Childish Gambino song, though originally well not you laughing? Examples do you like by Donald Glover? Childish Gambino? I don't know what the remix is though.
Speaker 3: The song that it's interlope is Resonance by Home. Okay, that's what?
Speaker 1: What did you have?
Speaker 3: Disco lines?
Speaker 1: Baby girl? There's no points for knowing the sample or the interpretation.
Speaker 2: Real music heads, Okay, okay, We're ready for number three?
Speaker 1: Year Sean Paul and Beyonce Baby Boy.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Wow, point to flex, point to flex efitless one to flex their it for meat. Number four?
Speaker 3: Hey baby, no doubt that she's in the game.
Speaker 2: Number five and it is the last one. Okay, be on your buzzes.
Speaker 4: Britney Spears hopes, I do a Britney Spears one more time.
Speaker 2: Baby, that's that's a technical fake.
Speaker 1: That's technical crazy. Bay of the song. I'm sorry for me, Babe, Babe.
Speaker 2: I put her in for you, and I put it last because I was like, if we get in a situation where Flex gets ahead again, I'm getting it for you.
Speaker 1: I'm getting come.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for me.
Speaker 1: That's all right, It's okay.
Speaker 3: Thanks for playing next week only songs from me.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Flex and Firms Daily Podcast. For more, tune in de cater on D A B or stream it on iHeartRadio.