Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Hell On, Tracy Grimshaw, welcome to a parent affair tonight. We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Some things makable since than the others. Hitch Australian gymnast one commodore games Goald in nineteen ninety that his performance on the Pommel Horse India, Marcus grow up. Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is just I'm still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Reckon, we should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in the simlish drap luby perfect now Mitch, Julie and hello everyone.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Mitch, morning Jenna. I've never been able to say that before. We're recording in the am the first time.
Speaker 1: God imagine if we were a regional Australian breck for a show. This is what it would feel.
Speaker 2: Like morning, good money, and I'd feel much less well rested.
Speaker 1: I hit a RU on the way in. I'm late.
Speaker 2: That would be you coming up with all sorts of excuses as to why you couldn't be there.
Speaker 1: I was today. I had to fill out my car with petrol. And I apologize anyway. And you don't normally, if you know talking podcasts, welcome to the show and radio, you don't normally do opener and then opener. But I just simply have to very early on in the show because Jenna and I both noticed this. Mitch, you are.
Speaker 3: Very well dressed today, very nice, very very nice.
Speaker 1: I'll just paint a picture. Who's got an oversized baggy tea?
Speaker 3: And I love that.
Speaker 1: It's a thick material to gender. It's like a thick quality and it's tucked into the front of his little tidy white jeans. It's a French tuck into a billabong belt. Yes, it's almost as if you've got a date after the recording.
Speaker 2: No, this is way too casual for a date. I don't have a date after the recording. I was, I was meant to, but we we aren't going ahead with it.
Speaker 1: So you did get dressed.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we canceled like a few days ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry to bring that up.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought, maybe because you're wearing thongs as well, maybe walk on the.
Speaker 2: Beach, walk on the beach day. It's just new clothes. You've never seen me in this.
Speaker 1: You look lovely?
Speaker 2: Does that mean the spin or no, nothing's happened.
Speaker 1: Have you used it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Really, I'm told you.
Speaker 2: I tell you when it gets the world. Just to context in your listeners. I have been given by Aggrat in case I have any performance issues in the bedroom because my antidepressants that I've started taking. Apparently, because.
Speaker 1: You can't come broken, you can't come. It's a hard thing to talk about.
Speaker 2: I can thank you very much that I feel like you've really misinterpreted this.
Speaker 1: Now and I'm sorry. I should have given you four skin forward and then we were doing this.
Speaker 2: Sorry now, no updates to report.
Speaker 1: Good, no updates report, Which is interesting, Jenna, because Mitch and I were at a party together on the weekend. I haven't even had a chance to two about this. Wow, we're at a party together. It was a great night. Then towards the end of the night, I'm going to leave. I ghosted. Of course, didn't tell anyone I was leaving before I might tell Mitch my closest power. I see him over in the corner with a very handsome fel about six foot three of a trojan horse looking man in the corner of what looked to be a balcony. Very cold too, So you'd only be out on the balcony if there were maybe, you know, a chance of procuring some sort.
Speaker 3: Of absolutely fun definitely cheme astry.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: I see Mitch kissing this horse, my arms wrapped around the waist. He was right, that's all.
Speaker 2: It was, just so, you know, really yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I thought potentially maybe you know, you go on out of your back pocket, you popped it in and said, give me three to four hours and then we can do this.
Speaker 2: Funnily enough, I don't carry the VIAGRAA with me just in case. It's it's something that I would I would only take if I was quite certain that that was going to happen. Oh, it would be required. I don't just carry around with me just in case. You know, when I go to a friend's birthday, I don't just carry the pills with me.
Speaker 1: It was a very gay centric birthday. There were only two straight women there, and I'm still not sure that they were you know, austraight. I really thought.
Speaker 2: You were going to do the deed, and also I was it was, you know, that point of drunk where you're just like, oh God, like if I lie down, I will just fall asleep. Like there was no way I would have like viagra or not. There's no way I was you know, I was day to perform, like I would pretty mounthed from memory.
Speaker 1: You and I were on a Koala bed at some point. Yeah, we were trying to hack into a MacBook. It was a very odd night.
Speaker 2: It was just a party past Mitchell. I'm sorry. Nothing to report. No no viagra date.
Speaker 1: I'll have to check in next week. That's a shame.
Speaker 2: I really don't think anything's gonna happen in the next seven days.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe you should start carrying.
Speaker 3: Them around high hopes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, We're also going to be delving into the personal life, actually the personal junk of Jennet later in the show, Jennet junk.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, this is where we rummaged through Jenner's junk.
Speaker 3: You know, it's filled to the brim this week.
Speaker 1: He's a really Yes, it's been one of those weeks.
Speaker 2: It's overflowing, almost gone.
Speaker 1: I can almost see it from here to be honestly, No, there's so much in there. There's a lot coming out.
Speaker 2: This is one of my favorite segments though. It's all our shit ideas. Yeah, Mitch and I go, No, that's no good. We're not gonna we're not going to bring that up on the show. And then Jenna just kind of brings them back, fetches them out of her junk.
Speaker 1: She does. And if it is your first time listening, is it just me the gems as we like to say something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. It's just a springboarders a little topic. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know. Mitches. We're both as shocked as you are. Are we all ready to go? We had a good week of this, the first time we're sort of seeing each other, especially on a weekend. I feel like I'm in Queensland.
Speaker 2: It's weird, isn't that? I could I could go either way right now. It's because it's like eleven am. Yeah, and I could either because I've got so much left of the day. I could either be really accomplished and get heats done, or I could crack open the beer fridge at work right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a kid. I thought it was open. No, they lock it at five o'clock now COVID times, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did spot some just sid of sitting in the long to anyone.
Speaker 1: There are some room temperature ones too. Over there in the fridge though, Oh God, take him. I have one. I think there was only two, Jenny, Will you have one? No, one's fine it quickly, ye go get it quick, do it quickly. I'll play the running music. You're just going to get it. God, he looks.
Speaker 3: He looks great, he really does.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I think I think no, something's happening.
Speaker 1: At this party. He was there were hands missing, so they were and he had two of them so he wasn't an amputee. It was in somewhere.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, no, something happened. I think he's keeping.
Speaker 1: Because he messaged me to let me go back to the messages.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 1: He's only going to get drinks really quick quick. Thanks nice little apple side.
Speaker 2: Be really careful with that near the buttons, won't you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Will now every time you leave the room, I'm sorry, but did you go? And just I just I checked. I just have to play the music every time I ask.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start prying into yours and Hayden's gay sex life. Jenna. Maybe we could come up with an idea. She won't help me with an idea.
Speaker 1: No, you're on your own with that one. All right, he's going first, we say, partner, please keep it ambiguous. You know first. You sure didn't always say that I'll go first.
Speaker 2: I don't give a sho.
Speaker 1: I'll go first on my show, not yours, Jenner.
Speaker 3: We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Is it just me? A red carpet events? Just exhaust?
Speaker 2: Oh god, you're so relatable. Let me refra could never accuse you of being out of touch, m Mitchell to my job there exhaust And also, it's not your job, miss the in and out of LA. Don't look like this is a normal part of your work day.
Speaker 1: Pre COVID it was.
Speaker 2: I was going three a week.
Speaker 1: Let me way, movie premieres bre lascensef there it was anyway, What are you trying to say? Okay, let me rephrase. Is it just me? Or what does black tie even mean?
Speaker 2: Okay? There you go. You've broadened it out there for any formal occasion, any formal cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the red carp is very interest you think. I don't think Lisa and Tristleton is going. Yeah, I am a the red carpet for the local staple and Butcher was brilliant.
Speaker 2: So black tie is that when like, is that a wedding where you're meant to be super formal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, even more so. Yeah, black tie is like wedding. Even the funeral is not a black tie, a ball and event, a formal red carpet.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not a fan. I hate it.
Speaker 1: I actually enjoy getting dressed up, but the feme so is so up in the air. What does black tie even mean? I don't known a black tie. Do you have to literally be wearing a black tie?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Jenna google it, for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the origins of black tie.
Speaker 2: I just know that. I just every time I think of a formal event, I just go, oh God, I just know that I'm going to spend all night feeling uncomfortable. Yeah, because they're just not like maybe I should start getting Taylor made shit for this curvaceous pot because they just there, it's always tight and like it's always I've always got blisters on my fucking feet from shoes and stuff. It's just never a good time when I'm informal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I enjoy it because everything sort of like sucked inwards, like it's everything is really tightened in because I'm quite loocy.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Now I like it. I like feeling cinched because it keeps everything in place.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Black tie is a semi formal Western dressed code for evening events, imriginating in British and American conventions for a tie in the nineteenth century. I can confirm that in British English, the dress code is often referred to by its principal element for men, the dinner suit or dinner jacket.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so fancy fancy stuff for a nineteen Yes. Well, the reason I asked, I've got an event. I booked a gig, thank you very much. It's for it's for a like a award ceremony. Yeah, I'm hosting a televis a three hour live program before and I need a suit and I'm looking to get one.
Speaker 2: What's this for?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Is there a reason you're being vague and saying an award ceremonial? Really?
Speaker 1: Am I actually allowed to announce it? I'm actually I'm actually not there, not letting me say. I could probably say it's probably all right, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: One, it would have been better if you brought it up when you could say it and there was no embargo over all. Right, you're hosting the logis or some shit.
Speaker 1: Me and my cow host Burt Newton. No, I'm hosting the Aris, which is like the Australian Grammys to a event this year. Yeah, because it's COVID, so the the whole event is tell is broadcast. What do you say, streamed being cast? I don't know, on Channel nine and on YouTube so you guys can watch it. We'll put a link on if you want to watch and see me in.
Speaker 2: So you've got to look your sharpest.
Speaker 1: I got all my best and this is a big, a big gig.
Speaker 2: So black tie allows for quirkiness because you usually wear like a bright colored suit of green or a red checked suit.
Speaker 1: Or wore red check. It was like a terry toweling material. Yeah, it was like a teeto, like a Maxwell Williams.
Speaker 2: T towel, like a picnic blanket.
Speaker 1: It was like it really was.
Speaker 3: It was nice.
Speaker 1: So, yes, black tie is the thing. Just get anything black tie, and I've got no idea what to get. They even sent me an email and they were like, hi, Mitch, Shwrowski is the official sponsor of the event. Please have a look through the look book provided and tell me if you'd like any items. Badgers and brooches and necklaces galore.
Speaker 2: Crystals. I don't know what a man would do with those, because, like for a lady, it's easy bang on some earrings or a ring or something. But what are you going to put your fucking crystal?
Speaker 1: I know I have a female co host and she's like, lovely, I'll take the emerald three inch gown neck I'll give it.
Speaker 2: I'll choose it. I know what looks good on you.
Speaker 3: Let us choose it.
Speaker 2: Every time you've ignored my fashioned advice, you've ended up looking shocking. So I feel like I need to take Charlie chiefs.
Speaker 1: Lovely.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all very feminine. Oh what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: No, no, please, there's surely there's a necklace. Get a necklace or a very feminine They are very feminine, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Not that there's anything wrong with dressing FM, But you don't typically dress fem No. What about this little rose gold hairpin?
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 2: Put that in your quiff, in the center.
Speaker 1: Of my quiff. But I'm gonna have to ask the team for this, the production team. Now go, are you sure you want the rose gold hairpin?
Speaker 2: And you say, I don't want to have to say it again, I want the rose gold hairpin. Okay, I just want to get you something really absurd, just that we know you're wearing, but no one else does, like some sort of like you know how people what are those things that brides put on the inside of their leg and they take something like that where it's hidden, and then just you post in our Facebook group the injurant idiots. Look, guys, here's proof that I've got.
Speaker 1: It my garter on my thigh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe the rose gold hair clip is the way to go.
Speaker 1: And where do I put it in my suit jacket or something?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is it compulsory that you wear some of this shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's sponsored by did you anyway?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Thanks for thanks for helping me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't envy you. I'm really glad that I haven't had any formal where this year. Twenty twenties kind of wiped that out. I usually have to go to the logis for work and I just hate it. Yeah, not because of the event, just because I have to dress nicely and everyone around me is looking really good, and I'm with this bloody shirt from y D but barely fits.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh god, yeah, I used to go to Connor and now I don't fit Connor. Who is Connor? Anyway? That's ridiculous. All right, you're ready for your origin?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, look at guy? Is it just me? Have you ever fallen for an online scam?
Speaker 1: Oh? Let me think, because I probably feel like that's in my.
Speaker 2: It does sound, it does sound very within your character to fall for an online scam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although I'm very thorough in my research for things, research and watch YouTube videos. Way have you followed for one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And the most recent one is quite embarrassing because it came up on a TikTok ad, which you would assume would be safe. But I was just browsing TikTok albeit a little bit drunk, so my brain wasn't fully switched on, and I saw this ad for gobbles, which is a type of stress ball. You know, I love my stress ball. I hit the pharaograph no need, and I was like, I'm going to get me a gobble. They look fun, and so I ordered it. It just came up on TikTok punched in my details, and then a couple of months later, this is like last week. I was like, where did the Bloody double get to? And so I looked up the email confirmation. I clicked through the website where it says track your order, and this website doesn't exist. And then I googled gobbles and they product also doesn't exist. Oh no, and I was like, what the hell's happened? Gobbles don't exist. A website I got it from doesn't exist. Like you go to that u URL and it's just like no by this domain, like it literally doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: They just gobbled up your money.
Speaker 2: And I felt like such a fool because I've been so vigilant since the last time I was scammed. Remember that bloody Lady Gaga incident.
Speaker 1: Oh you were in America, you scalped or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was in Vegas. I already had tickets to her Vegas show, and then my friend ended up being in town by coincidence. I was like, come to the show with me. I'll find a ticket. When on Facebook marketplace fell for the first scam, and I was like, all right, fool me. Once shame on you, But for me twice, shame on me. I've got scammed again a second ticket. This person fooled me because when I messaged them, I was like, hey, are you still selling your Gaga ticket? They're like, yeah, man, my girlfriend can't go tonight. Oh my god. You work for Kyle and Jackieyo. I used to live in Saint Mary's, which is a suburban Sydney. Oh, I love them. I listened every day I missed listening blah blah blah, and I was like, oh, okay, so they're not some bot, you know, some scam that's.
Speaker 1: An elaborate bot. Though exactly the.
Speaker 2: First scam, I had no profile P picture, so I really should go that. That's on me. But this second one, they fooled me hook line and sinker, and I felt for it and I was like, oh my god, I'm only going to go through legit things now. But now here we are with the gobbles.
Speaker 1: How did you do it? Sorry? Did you transfer them money on PayPal? And then they were going to email you the tickets?
Speaker 2: Yes, they were going to give me the digital tickets and I transferred them on PayPal. Now here's your first clue. By the way, if someone asks you to make it a family and friends payment instead of a goods and services payment, that makes it harder to reverse the payment.
Speaker 1: So they don't pay tax on that, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, actually, I just think you if it's a goods and services payment, it's easier for you to cancel it on PayPal, all right, But if it's family and friends, it just kind of goes through. Fortunately I did get my mummy to ring the bank and I got all my money back.
Speaker 1: I'm talking over a thousand dollars worth of When this happened, this was tragic, it was distraught.
Speaker 2: I ended up getting a ticket to the show. By the way, like an hour before the show, the actual theater put out tweet being like last minute tickets. I was like, fucking, I'll.
Speaker 1: Need to see correct the licensing numbers to make sure I've been scammed before.
Speaker 2: If I'd known they were going to be releasing last minute tickets, I wouldn't have been scammed twice all day?
Speaker 1: Like is it ticket tech or ticket took Now I have quickly googled globbles exist right? No gobbles, Oh gobbles, not globbles.
Speaker 2: It's not global.
Speaker 1: But see Crayola we all love Crayola. The crayons have globbles stress balls, so maybe these gobbles have tried to rip off Crayola. They must, and they've used their photos as well, and they look so fun.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to play with the bloody gobble.
Speaker 1: They stick on the wall. These people are throwing them on the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. That's why I wanted to get one added to my collection.
Speaker 1: Oh god, actually I have enough. Speaking of have.
Speaker 2: You seen this collection?
Speaker 3: There's a lot there.
Speaker 1: Mitch and I sit like two meters apart at work and they will be typing away trying to schedule my music for my show at night, and all I hear is like, what is that? Something's pumping up an air mattress and it's Mitch squeezing the life some squishy unicorn.
Speaker 2: It's a fantasy Cata corn squishy. Thank you very much?
Speaker 1: Can you tell? I don't think people know this about you, but you have an addiction to what plushies and squish spoken about.
Speaker 2: I am a big fan of threats balls, but fuck, it's intensified. I've started collecting little characters instead of just a colored ball that you use for medical purposes, I've got faces and ship I found them here.
Speaker 4: In my desk.
Speaker 2: Cold on, go get them.
Speaker 1: Fish squishy sorry, squishes it fishies every time someone opens the door. Guys, I've connected a censor so when the door opens and close, it starts this music. I don't even do it.
Speaker 3: It's just automatic squishes squishy.
Speaker 1: Poor idiot getting full. Don't buy anything off back. I've actually got.
Speaker 2: I got this at a market in Woggle, Woggle, of all places.
Speaker 1: I was like, what are they? What can I have? Can I not have one?
Speaker 2: I've got honest one, I've only unwrapped a couple. Look I've got can I have for all these ones in the box in the bag? These are or my my squishy still in the rappids, I've got ten, I think, look at them all. I'm gonna sound insane right now, but the squishy community is very alive. Like there are so many different variants of squishies you can get. You'd love them. There's like burger squishies, French fried squishes. There's so many different ones. But I've got these fantasy ones like a little dolphin.
Speaker 1: Oh don't they you?
Speaker 3: This one's a bit like sweet fairy flops.
Speaker 1: Let's swap j down and take the what's it called again? Buonacorn?
Speaker 2: That one's the unicorn. She's got the fantasy catacorn.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the fantasy catacorn. What's happened to its eyes?
Speaker 2: I've had a rough week.
Speaker 1: You've stress squeezed its eyes off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not very expensive looking around there? Like the pet comes off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the paint does.
Speaker 3: The unicorn still has its horn.
Speaker 1: This is very close from going to a catacorn to just a cat. It's horners hanging on.
Speaker 2: By a thread.
Speaker 3: No, not the catacuort.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, Mitch, no wonder you need a fucking tender sponsorship to get you bloody someone When you walk into your house you think it's a bloody toy.
Speaker 2: Mart Oh yeah, no, I keep them. I keep them at work a squishy museum. Yeah, literally, I love them. They're so great.
Speaker 1: You're probably on some watch list somewhere the amount of kid's toys you're buying online.
Speaker 2: I'll unwrap one so that you can.
Speaker 1: So you can unboxing. I think is the efficient time.
Speaker 2: All right, which one do you want?
Speaker 1: Read the names out? Read the names out of their name.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're names, but they're like this is the that's a cloud, that's another unicorn over that, that's a that's a rainbow, that one's a shooting star, and this one's a whale.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the whale is appropriate.
Speaker 2: Thanks, you're not keeping it time. Wow, it says collect them all, and I thought, all right.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true. Hold, I'm going to just set the scene as if we're at the Easter Show. Here we go through. At the Easter Show, kids are always coughing, have a dag wood, dumb shut up tim a fantasy squishy, perfumed, anti stressed figure. Slow rise, Squeeze me. So you said to that guy at the party on the wikend, Hello, just squeeze me. We'll see what happens on the center is extra strong shout of the packet. The crowd died off. That's because the Easy Show is canceled. Oh smell that Janner that smells of it's a mix between strawberry and patrol him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like if you're you know, if you're one of those people that kind of shakes your leg because you're like add or anxious or whatever, or maybe you bite your nails or you just have trouble sitting sealed. It's one of those things where it's just kind of it's it's they're on par with a fidget spinner, right, is it something to kind of keep you simulated and whatever? And for me it's two birds of one stone and improves the hand strength after the injury.
Speaker 1: If we're talking things that keep you stimulated, it's stress balls and viagra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well haven't I can digress? I wouldn't it. I feel like I need to keep fucking reminding you of this. It's so funny though, if you look up squishes and stress balls and stuff online, they're always the most random combination of things. It's like the cat burger squishy, so it's like a burger but the buns are a cat's head. Or it's like the panda cake squishy, and it's like a cake mad out of a panda. And I'm like, how do they come up with these random combinations of objects?
Speaker 1: Dog pizza squishy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Literally, shit like that, Like someone cooked? What's coming up with this stuff?
Speaker 1: Hey? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's combine a dog and a pizza and make it a piece of foam that people can squish.
Speaker 1: Dude, every wrong? Those babies, right, and we love Heroin. You baby Heroin squishy, wok it up, We'll three D print it.
Speaker 2: I'll find some of them.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, so what do we gonna do? What's the what's the plan from here? I want to do squishy iGEM merch.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. That's actually a good idea we could do. We've been looking into getting merged. That's a fun one.
Speaker 1: So we could do. You know, you've got the catacorn. You could do the what is Jenna love the Jenna knife.
Speaker 3: I want a gena knife, like.
Speaker 1: A kitchen blade with your thighs and your mouth on it, maybe a ponytail. Then Mitcharld obviously be the Mitch pill. Be a giant Viagra pill, and that'd be easy to make because it's an easy little pill shake. Then what would I be? Mitch?
Speaker 2: Oh? What do we get? Like a yellow a yellow stress ball and it's got a little lunch box on it and it says psychiatric recess.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm so that is good.
Speaker 2: I've just been having a browse of the other combinations of things. They're so fucking weird. Read some who comes up with these. There's a cactus bear, squishy it's a bear, but it's text is a cactus. There's a fish macaron squishy macaron macaroon, monkey cupcakes squishy Like, who thinks of this ship?
Speaker 3: Jesus genius?
Speaker 1: Thanks for thanks for show, and tell Mitchell it's just a free number three on the Israel Australian podcast Charts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that with Tony Lodge there. We had her on last week as a guest host and she's actually inspired you, Mitchell, Yeah, to start giving shit away to our listeners.
Speaker 1: Right well, I, you know, giveaways are in my blood. I do it every night, week nights from nine on the Kiss Network. So I thought, well, bring it to the podcast, bring it to the cloud. Tony gives on one trick Tony her podcast, she gives away is it a mini mass bar?
Speaker 2: Yes to everyone that leaves the review, and they once read it out on the podcast.
Speaker 1: So we thought, let's do the same.
Speaker 2: Well, we're doing it anyway, and people leave reviews without being bribed. Imagine how many more we're going to get now that we start bribing people.
Speaker 1: Have you had a look at the level of reviews we've had since bribing people? No, adnamt I forgot how incentive driven to Humans were all of a sudden. People love this podcast, have loved it since day dot.
Speaker 2: Oh god, how are we going to choose the ones to read out?
Speaker 1: I've already picked them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I feel bad. I'm gonna have to look at all the others two because I appreciate them all we do.
Speaker 1: You know what, This actually keeps us going. This gets us up on the charts. It keeps us inspired. We're getting it. There's an extra one star, which I'm not happy about. Now what is the prize? He image?
Speaker 2: What did you say you're going to do? You were going to send them because I want nothing to do.
Speaker 1: Now I'm involved. Mitchell wants me to take a leading part in doing this, and I will. We're giving them away one of ten Ijer mugs. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: I don't think there's ten, but whatever, However, many left, so we just keep got mugs to send out. And then after that, after we've gone out of those, well as we've got red rooster vouchers.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you'll be getting something. This is an interesting review by uh let me get this right, Gerard Meme. Girard Meme says, I'm an aspiring educator. That's the title, this podcast is a fantastic tool to use in the classroom. The team provides insights into issues that are dividing society and draw around educated conclusions to provide further insights into the topic. The back and forth between conversation brings a natural element to the show, resulting in a podcast of the highest standard. Fellow educators, I suggest you do not engage in sorry tunnel when calling professionals, as your employer may refer to this act as unprofessional. However, I believe that it's a great way to form positive relationships with parents. Keep up the fantastic work. Looking for to next week's surprising igems? How nice is that? All right? There you go. You've got the mug. Congratulations, the first ever mug. That's exciting. Should you have the one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How does this shit work? They just gonna have to message you and say, yeah, that was me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if that's you listening, now dm the couple Mitch's page, or you can DM me or Mitch will find you.
Speaker 2: Maybe from now on. Just when you guys, leave a review if you're hoping that it'll get read out, and just sign off with your Instagram handle at the end, or.
Speaker 1: Just DM me and I will sort out to not DM Mitchell. He wants no part in this. And you know what other simple man, I need to, you know, write the Buddy Manifesto of Early Europe to get read out. Diana with two ends says, can I have a mug? Please? Diana? Of course you can.
Speaker 2: Did she forget that?
Speaker 1: Just get a bug please?
Speaker 2: That's not how it works. You have to say something nice. That's just gonna spam our review.
Speaker 1: Five stars, five stars.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, but I feel like you guys don't get the purpose of a review. It's for outside visitors who were browsing the podcast app. They look and see whether it's worth listening to. If they see that, that's no incentive them to listen. Really, Yes, take her fucking mug back. No, you've done it now you have to give it to.
Speaker 1: Her, Diane, she's got it again. One more mug left, guys, we have a lot. I'm gonna go here. Natina Mum. This is from Natina Mum. It's very nice. I wonder if she's got kids. Absolutely love these guys. Always gives me a good laugh when I'm needing it. If my son comes home with friends like these boys, I will be a happy mum. They are so lovely even when they're being inappropriate. Look forward to many years of last from them. Only downside is they only do one episode a week. Love Yours, Natina.
Speaker 3: And I'm a Girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people love to talk about you, but I can't because we're done. We've given out three months well done to today's mug nights. Leave a review now five stars. Write whatever you like to get a shout out on the cloud and the pod.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you all this comparing ourselves to Tony's podcast that we've done. I think it might have made Jenna a bit guilty, because you know how we kept pointing out how youthful Tony's producer Mason is.
Speaker 1: He was paired to her. We've got a calendar invite for the for the podcast we did.
Speaker 2: It's very organized and it's very helpful to her. Unlike Jenna, but oh my god, she must have been inspired, because you wouldn't believe I was flawed. She came to me with an idea. Yes, forty eight episodes later and this is the first thing.
Speaker 1: Jenna brought an idea and.
Speaker 3: I printed things.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know about this, So this is this can be something else that we add to the prize coverin.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, oh wow, it's pretty good. So I've printed them. I'm going to explain it first.
Speaker 1: So you approached Mitch with this idea this week?
Speaker 3: Yes, and then I designed some prototypes as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hell have you been thinking about this idea for not that long? Okay, you're weak. So it came to you and you thought, I'm taking this straight to one of the mitches.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, yes, it's a merch idea, right.
Speaker 1: Because we're in the middle of making our merch for our show, which.
Speaker 2: Is coming, so we'll get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is the is it just Me Rash shirt? So that's the first.
Speaker 2: One, so Jenna's made mock ups and then is it just Me Rash vests? Yes, a swimming top.
Speaker 3: I've designed seven different t do you have the time? The first one is simple? Second design is Joseph and Mary looking over Is it just me as Jesus?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay this model?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: Just you're covering baby Jesus's head with the podcast logo. That's blasphemy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, move on, next one. Well, so far, this is my favorite.
Speaker 3: Next one is the Titanic crashing into an iceberg, which is is it just me logo?
Speaker 1: So our logo is the iceberg that sunk the Titanic.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how fast she'd gone after a green lip. I have not seen any of these.
Speaker 1: Why did you give it the A? Okay, you shouldn't have gotten this.
Speaker 3: We're going to get this done.
Speaker 1: This is like a shark tank. When there's a ship idea, they nip it straight in the butt.
Speaker 3: This is a great idea.
Speaker 2: Don't invest it's been forty eight episodes. She's never pitched anything. Far be it for me to shut down the first idea.
Speaker 3: The cancer counsel wants to invest in this, Then you know we're open listening.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: Titanic takes up a lot of the rash real estate, doesn't it. It's a big artwork, all right.
Speaker 3: Next one is inspiration from a big fan of ours, Helen Keller's favorite podcast and Helen Keller as in a past life, I was Helen Keller. Now we're getting into to the individual ones.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, not yet.
Speaker 3: First of all, my best friends. Oh that one's just a nice one.
Speaker 1: To add so that to me, you and Mitchell together a nice one because I thought, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's a bit dark at the moment, so just a nice good time.
Speaker 2: Graphic design is going to need some work.
Speaker 1: Who do you think is the demographic for this?
Speaker 3: Our fans?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm keeping an open mind.
Speaker 3: Yes, Next one for fans of mixed.
Speaker 1: Churi, many of them Mitch Nation, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They love this.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Mitch Cherry.
Speaker 2: That looks more like al from Toy Story two to me actually from to.
Speaker 1: Give me that diculous already said no to that one.
Speaker 2: Excuse me that one? And sorry, Jenna, that's sixty cents to pread.
Speaker 1: I'd almost rather print the Titanic on a rash shirt cost.
Speaker 2: Sixty cents to print. Did you go to the library? How did you drop off of office works on the way here?
Speaker 3: No, I went to the library.
Speaker 1: Do they still exist?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: It was open for an hour because you have a membership card. Yeah, yeah, I got one especially for this. Next one for fans of Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Kub's plenty of them.
Speaker 3: Straight out of bo good Gate.
Speaker 2: Jenna, Now you're just taking the pics.
Speaker 3: That's a good I want this one.
Speaker 2: That's my that's good, Mitchell ko l seven. That's nothing like that.
Speaker 1: That's the exact part. I tried to enter the brief doing advocate.
Speaker 3: A beautiful one.
Speaker 2: Very well, I suggest, Oh god, I done, where's mine?
Speaker 1: I found? You know what? I was thinking that?
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, this is me. What have you got standing at the stake in fourteen twenty?
Speaker 1: That's a real that's the Salem Witch Trials, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I think that that should be our hero piece. Fuck the other six. We're just selling that rash first.
Speaker 3: I think it's a beautiful rash.
Speaker 1: I can see that that.
Speaker 3: Is my favorite personally, but I like all of them equally.
Speaker 2: I think you should put them all in our Facebook group and people can vote which which Jenna rashfs they would like to buy you Jesus, all right, I do? I do rate that one did one thing. We're gonna have to wait another forty eight episodes for her next idea, but hey, we'll get there.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Jenna. Oh I've got something else to add.
Speaker 1: Why don't you save it for another week? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm really excited about this.
Speaker 1: Please. What's got to her?
Speaker 6: She?
Speaker 2: Really? We should we should compare her to competent produces more and we're sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know we always like sweepers for the podcast.
Speaker 1: Sure, sleepers are those the sound effects that playing between the seconds?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I got a celebrity to do one for hours. I went out of my way.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about you have zero contact with anything you've done?
Speaker 2: You've done nothing this whole podcast, and now you've done all this ship what is going on?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm just opening my voice memos. I did get a celebrity.
Speaker 2: It's kind of not It would have been better if you sent.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is fine. This is fine because yeah it's fine. Yeah, so I.
Speaker 1: Hold it up to the microphone, you know obviously.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Do you want to do a sweet fun for my podcast?
Speaker 7: Don't a guy?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: What about let's do something good where it's just me?
Speaker 6: You're listening to.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Jenner?
Speaker 1: Is it really podcast? Just? Is it just me? High podcast pals?
Speaker 6: You can say that, hell it podcast pals, it's Joins Jersey. You know me, it's like Prince just Jersey. You're listening to Jenna Benson on just Me. It's just me, not me Jenna Benson the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, so yeah, feel free to use that. I'm sorry about the background noise. It was Jonesy's fish pond. So yes, he's Jonesy, you know joins and Amanda.
Speaker 1: Oh, Amanda Keller, Oh, I love her. That would have been a great she works with person with a dick that she's on with j I know them both.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ship can your first producing efforts, but you probably could have. It wouldn't have killed you to get a take to where he gets the name right and the hope right.
Speaker 3: You know, you know it was a busy day. You know it's hard.
Speaker 1: You're too nervous. Just tell the celebrity to rework. I'm not going to know. I think that's she's brought some stuff to the table, albeit fantastic or a draft.
Speaker 2: An idea is an idea. Not all ideas are good. In fact, I do believe Jenna that you're going to have to make room and you're junk for that sweet But we're not using that. We can't use it, put it. We're putting it in Jenna's junk.
Speaker 3: Aren't we way to do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Can we you know?
Speaker 1: Use going into Jenni's jack always drie your hands Jenna. We're about to dive. Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk, shall we.
Speaker 2: Jenna's junk is where we look back at all our rubbish segment ideas, which and I we think of things to talk about, and when we think, nah, that's no good, that's not going to go anywhere, that that's a bit boring, we throw it in Jenna's junk and then she has a little fiddle with her own junk. And this is where the magic happened.
Speaker 1: They build up too, because I think of quite a few a week and I go, Jenna, will this work? And we sort of work it out that it doesn't straighten.
Speaker 3: The junk yaas I've done this.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite segments.
Speaker 1: Actually, people do love Jeni's junk. It's full, right, You've got a lot going on, it's always full, all right, Dive in Jenna with the first one when you're ready, Yeah, first change.
Speaker 3: Oh god, this is tragic. Is it just me? Or do you think Chappelle Corby is innocent?
Speaker 1: That's me hit me out.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 1: Playing Devil's Advocate. I feel like.
Speaker 2: It's quite a meaty topic. That's not like that's boring.
Speaker 1: I couldn't go anywhere, and that's why it was cut because we're not really a current affairs podcast.
Speaker 2: No, we've got no place commenting on that.
Speaker 1: With Mark Fennell whatever his name isn't some sort of fucking route. I just think you're really that dumb to fill a boogie board full of marijuana.
Speaker 2: I don't think she did the feeling. I think she someone else did, and then she was paid to trying to smuggle it.
Speaker 1: Oh, conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that's not a conspiracy. That's what happened her.
Speaker 3: No, like someone she knows, she was a family.
Speaker 1: She was a mule.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, she didn't come up with the idea herself, because then I was gonna say, I'm going to put all my dad. It was someone else's. She was just trying to smuggle it.
Speaker 1: I've seen where your dex sand fetter meines a cat.
Speaker 2: I've always wondered why I've never been pulled up at like customs for having all those drugs on me because prescript description. Though, No, if I proved that if you travel, I've never done that. Thank god, I have been pulled up.
Speaker 1: People normally have a pill box right with their medication.
Speaker 3: I got pulled up. Did you wear with all my antidepressants?
Speaker 1: Where were you?
Speaker 3: I was at the international airport going to LA the many times, pulled up and they took all my medication out of my bag and said what's this? And I said, obviously my medication, Like where's the prescription? I didn't bring my prescription. I'm going to the pharmacy. And yeah, they had to look it.
Speaker 2: All up a lot of these medications they keep the prescription at the chemist anyways, So I don't know how you would.
Speaker 3: Take it exactly, but you know it has my name on it, so I don't say that.
Speaker 2: But why are we not doing updates to check in on how tawee generate is? Like? Why am I the one doing all this antidepressant opening up.
Speaker 1: Because her vagina works just fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's all about the libido as well.
Speaker 3: Oh I lost that fifty years.
Speaker 1: That's the update a civil rights movement, All right, Janni's diving there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, this one's crap. Are you is it just me? Or are you always thinking about the quality of your stool?
Speaker 4: That was me?
Speaker 2: That was me?
Speaker 1: Was it like a like a bar stool or a shit.
Speaker 2: No, a shit, And I chose not to go ahead with it because I'm like, that's very FM radio, isn't it to talk about excrement? Not into it. But I just get a sense of pride when I'm like, oh, look at how much fiber you've had in your night to day. It was no you know mess.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll be honestly opening up. You know, you talk about your vagina, you talk about your broken penis. I think I think I'm very I don't think I've had a hard stool in twenty years.
Speaker 2: It would have something to do with your appalling diet, I feel, because if I have a pig out like a cheap day, and I eat all this rubbish or this sugar whatever, that's when the next that the deep shame comes back to me more than ever when I go, oh, that ship's no good. I'm always thinking. I'm always forward planning what the stool is going to be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, so you're thinking about the stool before the stools even are stool.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm like sometimes if i know I've eaten, well, I'm like, I can't wait, it's shit, it's going to be so good.
Speaker 1: Oh I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, and I get like, I get smug about it. I'm like, that was such a healthy dad.
Speaker 1: Really, Now you know when that you have to do what and you don't there's only really like one wipe that needs to be done. It's sort of just's keeping. No, I know you don't really have to, but you just do it as a pleasantry. But sometimes there's just it just comes straight out like you're on a water side at went like.
Speaker 2: A kid coming and then less wet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's wet. Yeah, yeah, I have had those, But God, the year that the days have since passed since I've had a solid STRD.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you it's it's good. It's a good sense of pride you get.
Speaker 1: I love to just go to the toil. Isn't it a nice feeling?
Speaker 2: None of your I'm not going to go in, Sorry, all right, just go back.
Speaker 1: I'm moving on good time.
Speaker 3: Oh God, is it just me? Or have you never actually minded the gap when getting off a train?
Speaker 1: I'll climb that. Everyone always talks about it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tripped?
Speaker 1: No, I've never tripped. I don't need to trip, not a geriatric.
Speaker 2: Oh but I feel like it's it's it's in your nature. To like be a bit clumsy to trip at the gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably have, but don't fallen beneath the tracks.
Speaker 2: I'm always paranoid that I'm going to drop my phone or some shit down.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, down that crack.
Speaker 2: So I'm I always mind the gap. Really, Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I never mind the gap. I can give a shit about the gap. The gap minds me. I wouldn't fit down that gap even if I tried.
Speaker 2: I'd even worried about falling down there, about my item.
Speaker 1: My big toe wouldn't even fit in that.
Speaker 2: But the GAP's not always the same site. Sometimes the train is like really high up and it's like quite a like, yes, it's quite a big gap and it can step down. Like you got to mind the gap, babe, you got to mind the gap. There's no gap consistency. Hayden and I were in Chicago, because I'm in and out of Chicago. I the gap in Chicago is like half a meter to get into the into the carry. Imagine if you hadn't minded it, I just buddy fall into your debt.
Speaker 1: I was minding it there.
Speaker 2: Mitchell's not coming back to Australia. He perished on his trip to Chicago. He didn't mind the gap.
Speaker 1: Sorry, bad way to go. You know in the Simpsons movie when Homer gets caught in the dome and like half of his upper body is sticking out and his fingers, oh, he's in the sand, That's exactly what it would be like. I just help help.
Speaker 2: Board more junk.
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Or is click Frenzy ship?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever gotten amongst.
Speaker 1: That's just terrible. Every year I fall for it, Frenzy, click Frenzy, Click Frenzy air pods one dollar, and I'm like, shit, let's go on.
Speaker 2: I was literally talking about online scams earlier this episode.
Speaker 1: Don't fold for it, But it's not a scam. They must have one pair that they sell for a dollar, and then some fool gets it and then there's no more. They're out of stock.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how it works.
Speaker 1: It's like all this great stock they clearly buy three of or four of, and then they say, we'll sell a PlayStation five for ten bucks. So everyone signs up or got that side image, it's really going back to bite me. They say, oh, you know, everyone signs up, gives your email address. They get so much site traffic, so they can advertise and get all that money, but then they only have three of these items. They've got no stock, and like.
Speaker 3: An hour or twenty minutes before it actually goes in and sale, they'll tell you, oh, at three twenty five am, this will be available.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, then the site will crash because there's so much traffic you can't even get on.
Speaker 2: Have you ever successfully gotten something on there?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 1: And I've tried here. I'm on it now. Click Frenzy, unlock extra event benefits. Become a free member, give us your email.
Speaker 3: I am a member. I remember I've never got anything from you.
Speaker 1: You've signed up and you never see.
Speaker 3: I signed up last year.
Speaker 1: It's ship.
Speaker 2: It sounds like too much work and not much payoff. So yep, no good, no payoff. I'm with you there. What else is in the junk Jennet?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this one's Is it just me? Or does the person who came up with Soggy SAOs deserve to rot in hell?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No mystery as to who that was.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 2: I've made it. I've made no secret of my feelings towards spoof on this very podcast. You have whoever thought of Soggy SAOs? Deserves a bullet in my mind because that that ship's revolting. If you don't know what a soggy sao is, it's essentially, please don't like the crustket biscuit sort of thing. And apparently it's this revolting ritual where boys at a sleepover will gather around it. They will jack themselves off, and the last person to deposit themselves on the sao then has to eat the sao which has gone soggy because every other bloke in this fucked game has already deposited themselves. So it's a game of who can you know, finish finish the quickest on the sail, and then the last one I has to eat it. And I'm like, that's I'm sorry, that's some gay shit, Like this is a straight man thing to do. This is their idea of fun.
Speaker 1: How do they jack off though in front of each other?
Speaker 2: I could never. I could never who thought of that?
Speaker 1: Also? I don't know about them, but I'm not exactly Like, there's not like a sentiment like I sometimes goes up in the air. How do you aim it like that? I'm not joking, It's true. It's not like a you know, hose link. You don't get perfect, dame. It's not a three D printing pen.
Speaker 2: I've never gotten amongst it. I always thought maybe it was like a like a myth, one of those urban legends. Oh, this is nothing that people do at sleepovers, thinking that no one ever did it. But no, I actually know people that I.
Speaker 1: Was just about to say that I don't know anyone who's ever actually sold.
Speaker 3: It's just a myth thing as well.
Speaker 1: Hell, who who do we know them? Do I know them?
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't know them. It was just gross guys in high school. Oh yeah, they're fucked. It's just yeah, I can't believe it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Also, like some homoertic ship, That's what I mean. Why it makes me makes me actually sick.
Speaker 2: Imagine if there was a female equivalent, what would that be? I know, like a squirt nun.
Speaker 3: I'm going back into junk jun.
Speaker 1: She can't get back in. It's chipped over, she's still it's a lot. You've got to tek your dip and you all have to rub your clip.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do you measure who finished this person last?
Speaker 1: She's back in. We don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: Can it get worse?
Speaker 1: Can you spare the judgments time for a reason and we know that?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Or do you never use the word turn as an adult? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't say turns as an adult. Kids would be like like my sister will say to my niece and nephew, now, no, I make sure you give anna return. But imagine me saying to you like, oh, can I have a turn with the bar? Like you don't say that shit as an adult. That's a turn in your car.
Speaker 1: Turn always at Christmas too, when there's a new toy, U turn after It's my turn? Make said it's my turn after Lisa man, he won't share.
Speaker 2: Imagine that. Imagine that as an adult. If I just in like full seriousness, I accused you of not sharing with me, like mid jell, you're not sharing, you promise.
Speaker 1: And I am trying to get my green slip boom boom, No it's.
Speaker 4: Not it's not.
Speaker 1: Boom boom b three nine. No, I don't at the delicot cold sixty seven. No, listen, it's my turn.
Speaker 2: Or I say here in the hey, Brad, can I have a turn with your stapler? This makes no sense in adult contexts, but for kids that's so normal, no give anna return.
Speaker 1: Although I think if you listen back to the top of our show every week, I think I every week go who's turn is it to go for? With our gyms? So maybe I'm just gonna know your child's Yeah I do every week. Oh you do? Grow up?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I'm a baby? So it is just you solved? Okay, Okay, here there's a lot in there today.
Speaker 3: This is the last one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Or do you believe in things that no one has ever told you or you've read? For example, sodium in instant coffee, swallowing gum last ten years?
Speaker 1: Who would have for this is me? Do you know what it means? You get it?
Speaker 2: You just believe dumb wives tales like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'll say them to someone and they'll go, where the fuck did you pull that from? And I'll go, It's true. There's so much sodium an instant coffee. You'll have a heart attack by the time twenty two.
Speaker 2: Don't eat the crust on bread, you'll get curly hair.
Speaker 1: And then I'll go, hold on a second, who told me that? How do I know that? Or eating bubblegum will sit in your stomach for twenty seven years, but it's always a different amount of years. You talk to someone, they're like, don't swallow that, they'll be in your tell me for nine years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no consistency. No, like the five second rule. Twenty second rule, yeah, exactly, three second rule. Which one is it?
Speaker 1: Well, but who comes up with these wives tales?
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's a lot of things that you just yeah, you just don't question as a child, and you believe them. Like even now, I'm like, oh, I can't go swimming after I've eaten. I'll get a stitch and I'll die.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's not true. You know, huh, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like it could be true, but like it's very low risk.
Speaker 3: I feel well, Apparently this is what Amansa Kella said. Apparently they only said that so parents wouldn't have to watch over their children while they were finishing eating.
Speaker 1: That makes plenty of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a very good theory. Actually, there go. I believe that there's no proof to it. But here I go again, believing some shit that someone told me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got I've got some wives tales. We ready, Yeah, okay, wives tales. It's loading the wife on here is terrible. Eating carrots will help you see in the dark. It'll improve your eyesight. My grandma will say that all the time. Clean your windows and mirrors with newspaper. Oh my god. I used to do that growing up.
Speaker 2: You still do that. But that's an old wives tale.
Speaker 1: That's with newspaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it works a treat.
Speaker 1: Does it really interesting? An apple away keeps the doctor, that's tried and true. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do. I do have an apple a day in my smoothie, so does that count?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That silk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true. All right, Jenne, your junk was extra extra full today, and I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Know this this old wives tale or not even an old wives tale, I think it's a conspiracy theory. I suppose that they were talking about on Kyle and Jakio last week. So can you find that song? What's it called? It's that Phil Colin's song in the Air Tonight.
Speaker 1: From that Cadbury commercial.
Speaker 2: So apparently there's this theory that Phil Collins wrote that song because he and his friend right were drowning, and his friend drowned but he survived, and all the while there was someone watching on but chose not to help them. So he's like, this person watched my friend drown and didn't try and save him. So what Phil Collins apparently did after writing the song was track down the guy, invite him to the show, and then just sang the song at him, like they shone a light on him in the audience, being like, and the whole song was directed at him. Play the lyrics, don't skip to the good bits.
Speaker 1: What you wanted?
Speaker 2: No, I said, play the song, Phil Colins, here we go, so you have to listen to the lyrics. Apparently it's about someone just sitting there and watching his friend drownd and he invited that person to the show and just sang it at them.
Speaker 1: You babe, I can't ever got free tickets to Phil Collins. This is going to be the best night of our lives.
Speaker 2: How did you get book?
Speaker 1: How close he is to us, He's looking right at me, babe.
Speaker 4: Pullo.
Speaker 2: Will Roll, Pullo.
Speaker 1: Ken Field Come.
Speaker 2: I don't think the guy would have known that it was about him.
Speaker 3: No, this man of the spotlight being on his head.
Speaker 2: It's still too broad. It's not wake enough. He has to say, you fucking watch my friend rin.
Speaker 1: Oh my oh, I'll see your face and if you're staring right, ain't you? Oh my god makes sense so much so to us, right, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The guy's probably still sitting there unbeknown to the fact that the song is about him. He's like, great, it.
Speaker 1: Feels like build up this moment his whole life. This guy's reaching for the maltese in his backyard.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's like, oh, we're on kids cam the lard on me, my babe.
Speaker 1: How great.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is the drum bit. Yeah, underwhelming drum bit. I'm kidding. Unless you crank it round. It's so underwhel it's as loud as it goes to.
Speaker 3: It's coming up.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Wait not yet?
Speaker 4: Oh no.
Speaker 2: Moment, wow, wow, here we go?
Speaker 1: Fuck man, no not yeah, build up. I feel like I'm drowning. Then, oh jesus, not yet. We got a minute of the sun left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three out of four minutes. It's not drunk, but no, yeah, fucking hell, why.
Speaker 1: This is your very pointed.
Speaker 3: It's coming up.
Speaker 1: There's forty seconds like.
Speaker 2: Anyway, guys, oh nice? Underwhelming?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know what's funny about that, I've got a conspiracy theory of my own. It sounds better isolated. I care.
Speaker 2: Fit through the build up. It's not worth it. So anyway, this theory was floating around for years. Yeah, this conspiracy theory. Everyone believed it. And then someone asked Phil Colins in an interview, is it true when he goes nap.
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Like you said, everyone just believes everything that that didn't happen. It's a great story, though I wish it did.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I've read about that in the past and and something now that I remember.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that was a metaphor. I was drowning in debt.
Speaker 2: I think he said it was about divorce or something. I can't remember, but yeah, he was like, nack, title bullshit.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny? People really love a fake story, and I believe all that shit. I remember when nine to eleven happened. Horrendous event, but everyone was like, you know, Ian Thorpe was in that building two minutes before the planes hit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, was he What the fuck was he doing there?
Speaker 1: He ran back in to get his camera and then he came back out. I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently so, but he was like, nowhere near it. He was in New York that happened. But it's those stories that.
Speaker 2: Get drawnkce Ian Thorpe moments from disaster. He's like, I was fucking on the subway like five hours I was.
Speaker 1: In New York state. Wow, good show everyone, and Jenna, I really am impressed with you. Thank you honestly ideas. Wow, if we were paying you, i'd pay you more this week. Thank you same or not. What a shame, What a shame, truly tragic.
Speaker 3: It's been a big week for me.
Speaker 1: So Jenne, these prints you'll upload to the Facebook group of.
Speaker 2: Course, please, of course, all right, make sure you follow us at couple of mitches as well, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, you know wherever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the light and we'll be back next week. Almost getting episode fifty.
Speaker 2: This is forty nine, right, No, this is forty eight, eight fifty years.
Speaker 1: Coming up, guys, And we have a lot of exciting things planned for the end of the year too, because it's getting to Christmas.
Speaker 2: So it is getting to Christmas. I've got both of your presents already, by the way, really.
Speaker 1: I've got yours here. Yeah, and Jenesis in the works.
Speaker 2: I feel that because we've made such a fuss out of both of your birthdays this year, but mine was when we were on a product break. I feel that this year should just be Mitchell's Christmas.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see you.
Speaker 2: I'll give you your presents in private. But it's my Christmas this year.
Speaker 1: Should we do Mitchell Christmas?
Speaker 2: Let's do it? I reckon we never acknowledge that it's your Christmas as well. This happy Christmas?
Speaker 1: Christmas? All right? I mean, let's not do that, and then we'll just next birthday. We'll forget it happen, don't you dare? And well, you can only have one or the other. You can't have Christmas and birthday.
Speaker 2: I don't wait for the birthday.
Speaker 1: When is again? July twenty seventeen twenty one, twenty seventeen, July twenty one, trying to do Yeah thought, I'm a good friend. We'll see you next week. Thanks for listening, guys overget to leave a review. We'll see you in a week's time.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is the secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is over and then we just go rogue. Nothing's planned in this bit. We just kind of go on tangents. It's a bit loose, it's a bit embarrassing, so keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: This is sometimes the best part of the show.
Speaker 2: Most of the time the worst, very very rarely.
Speaker 1: People seem to like it. They sort of keep listening in the hopes that they'll get something good and.
Speaker 2: They never do No, they never do it very bad.
Speaker 1: These are rash shirts as well.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I remember my family went to Cool and Gada for the first time, which is in Queensland in Northern Australia.
Speaker 2: That sounds like one of your made up suburbs.
Speaker 1: Cool and Gadda. Oh it does, doesn't it Cool? Look at her is real, It's beautiful. My mum got me a rash shirt because I obviously have severe body issues. I can't take my top off even with Hayden in the bedroom. I'm just like, do you mind if I wear a woarn jacket, that's fine, wear a rash shirt. This is why I love the nurse idea. We're geting getting some bill of bungs. I'll get him a roxy pink one. Anyway, I went to Queensland and I wore a rah shirt. It did not come off for two weeks and then I remember taking it off and I had a severe rash shirt like burn around my my little weather sleeves, a tanline. It was horrific, but I loved it. And my nipples, oh my god, got so chaved because the material rubs up against your little kid nips and you're in the pool in and out, so they get firm and then soft and firm, so then you know when your nipple gets irritated and it's the most horrendous feeling in the world. I don't know it happens to girls with the bras and stuff, but Mitch, when it rubs against your top, isn't it horrendous nipple rash?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't really wear anything that tight, to be honest.
Speaker 1: No, but like you know, I'm like, you get fripples and then it rubs and rubs. Maybe I'm lactating here.
Speaker 2: So do you actually prefer to wear a shirt when you're having filatio with your homosexual male partner? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, with me and Becky she no, I don't. But I remember before, like I was sort of active or anything. When I was like, you know, sixteen seventeen, I was like, I'm gonna have to wear a shirt. I'm gonna have to And then when it happens, I didn't wear a shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm quite happy to not wear a shirt. But I actually think it's kind of hot to wear a shirt.
Speaker 1: Shirt and no pants. Yeah real WINNI the poo vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah makes it. It makes it feel more spontaneous, and like, oh, you know.
Speaker 1: I agree. And then the other night, you know, there was some shoes still on and it was kind of fun. That's not cute because it was like in the head of the moment.
Speaker 3: But you have to take off shoes.
Speaker 2: I had to get everything else off.
Speaker 1: They're sort of sitting on the ankles.
Speaker 2: That's just stupid. That's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Have some pride.
Speaker 3: Like a little boy going to the toilet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was at IQ the other day, walks straight into the bathroom and there's his toddler and his dad standing at the base and his shirt was off and his pants threw at his ankles. His nude kid just standing there.
Speaker 2: That's what you would have looked like, Yeah, not a good look. No, it's like just fucking if you're going to get new and get new because it was in the moment it was fun. Hey, you forgot to mention the Life Uncut girls are on next week. Oh and Laura from that podcast are going to be joining us?
Speaker 1: Is it next week?
Speaker 2: I've said it now, you better make it happen.
Speaker 1: It's a good tactic. I can make it happen because.
Speaker 2: Mitch always comes up with these ideas. He's got his full of ideas, never locks them in. This is how it's gonna happen. I'm just gonna say it. It's coming up next week, and then.
Speaker 7: You have to do it.
Speaker 1: Should I text them now? And see?
Speaker 2: I thought you already asked them.
Speaker 1: No I did, but no I haven't organized a date.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you said to them last week because they've been working with you on your radio show.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Britain. Laura amazing Britt. I like to call now Laura. I like to call missus Jay because she's with Matty Jes. He was the Bachelor in Australia.
Speaker 2: They're both former Bachelor girls and now they've got a really popular podcast. They've been working with you on your show. You said, oh, would you like to come on my podcast and you just kind of left it open ended. But I'm locking it in now.
Speaker 1: They said yes, they'd love to.
Speaker 2: They're on next week.
Speaker 1: They're on next week. I can't wait for Jesus crime.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the life on cut girls on Life Toys. We're busy text them, but they just they just tweeted us.
Speaker 2: No text them.
Speaker 1: I didn't need to crush all right.
Speaker 2: I await their response.
Speaker 1: Geez, that really is a nice way to get me to do shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you've been saying, Zoey Marshall is keen to come on the podcast, she's keen. Never gets her on next week. I'm just gonna say Zoey Marshall's joining us, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like fuck, replied no, Oh that's a shame. That's no. That was Britney said no. Then Laura just said no, the two of.
Speaker 2: Them, Why did they reply via email when you quite clearly messaged them that's my.
Speaker 1: That's my text time. No, it's not a real life call that she hung up. Don't you don't think so?
Speaker 2: You know what when we went on Tony's podcast last week, Yes, that show was totally unplanned, unscripted. We kind of just went in and went on tangents. It was all conversation and I loved it. That's what I want ad D Brief to be, just random tangents. I don't want you fucking performing and pretending that there's people that are.
Speaker 3: There that aren't you found insane.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it for your own benefits.
Speaker 1: There are actually people there, it's just every time I got to touch it, they disappear.
Speaker 2: Have you got the phone line?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's who's this?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: This is Joe split massage.
Speaker 8: Would you like to look in an appointment?
Speaker 7: I put you in house?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 7: Who is this?
Speaker 1: It's Graham? Who's this?
Speaker 6: What's your g's name? Graham?
Speaker 1: Cook?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Cook?
Speaker 2: Who did I call?
Speaker 1: Have driving? Masda? No?
Speaker 8: Who did I tall?
Speaker 7: Because I think I called the wrong number?
Speaker 1: Oh who you call? Who are you after?
Speaker 2: After a guy.
Speaker 8: Named your mom?
Speaker 1: What just happened?
Speaker 2: That was not so? I'm so sure I know exactly what happened. What some cockhead little girl was like, let's prank called the radio station, it'll be so funny. And then she just she you know, she she got stage fright.
Speaker 1: In fuming. It's trying to prove to you that I'm not insane, and then I got gasolin and thinking I was insane, somebody else's Mitchell throw the phone at my head? Yeah, he looks nice, Mitch. So the date talked to us about the date. So what happened? Who was it with? Was it with the guy from the party? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no no. It was some guy that I was talking to on Tinder and we were going to go on a date. But then he remembered that he had his friend's birthday, and I was like, oh, that's very Mitchell Cherry, isn't it. I saw I'm a bit off him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm bleeding into your personal life. Yeah, things reminding you.
Speaker 2: Of yeah me, Yeah, just poor organization and also prioritizing family events and shit.
Speaker 1: That's a good trait to find in someone, Jenna. I think family orientation is something family orientation. I'm attracted to my family. Family. Being family orientated is a big is a big call card for you, right? Yeah? Family is important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I'd rather than have an absent family really like my sister and her husband for example. You know, the husband gets along with my parents, but they don't see each other all the time. You're always at some sort of family do that's not true, Like we have like you know, Easter, Christmas, and then they visit each other a few times a year. That's fine. I'd be down for that. If my fucking partner says, oh, do you want to come to I don't know, Brenda Barreldeine to visit my parents for the weekend, I'd be like, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that we can do that.
Speaker 2: But if it was every weekend and every Thursday there was some Aunt Sue's brunch, like, fuck off, it's too much. It's too much. You were already going to family events before you had in laws. Now you've got another.
Speaker 1: Side of the family cater to the Filipino they have massive events.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I've got the most odd foods that I feel so pressure to try, Like Mitch, try the this fish. I'm like okay, and then it's like dried salted sardines and Hayden's like you don't have to do it. I'm like, noh, you have to prove your family that I'm part of the family. Horrendous.
Speaker 2: And if you actually want to be there, that's great, But I feel like if it was me, I would end up being feel like I was being there out of obligation, not because I actually wanted to be there, which means I wouldn't be present. My mind would be elsewhere, and I'd be like, oh my god, I feel trapped now.
Speaker 1: I really enjoy being with my family, and so, Hayden, I'm very lucky we have. But my family's young. I've got two young sisters, and all my cousins are young or our age. They're not babies anymore, so there's no kids to you know, when you've got cousins that are kids and you can't really talk to them. We're all the same age, we have common interests. A lot of them listen to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh good, they love it.
Speaker 1: But I love my family.
Speaker 2: I'm not begrudging that. I just can't fucking imagine me in that scenario.
Speaker 1: True, And if my dog fell on a ShipIt, I wouldn't want to return back to the family after that trade.
Speaker 2: I do return back to the family and they come here.
Speaker 1: Do you think of spot whenever you walk past the ship pit?
Speaker 2: I don't walk past ship pits.
Speaker 1: Sorry, isn't it on the property?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: The Shippit isn't it at the house?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like out the back is a septic tank. That's quite a normal thing to have at a house, is it really?
Speaker 1: People do that for us.
Speaker 2: We don't have to do anything. It does it itself. It's the system for your dad. It's like a rainwater tank. Oh, it's like it just kind of does its own thing. It a windmill. It just kind of sits there right until it needs repairing, which is why the shippit.
Speaker 1: Was over got it. That's when it happened.
Speaker 2: He doesn't actually have to go to the shippit and like manually scoop it out.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. That's what I thought he had to do out in life.
Speaker 2: Do you think my family lives You think we're amish? Give them a call, see what they're up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's compare the pair. I'm going to ring your mum or dad. Then let's ring my dad and let's see what they're doing. Okay, I'm just on a yacht of Crinola Harbor.
Speaker 2: Okay, here, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, get pranked again.
Speaker 2: They might be watching Marke play cricket.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hi mum, Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good? How are you all right?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I'm here with Mitch. Mitch and Jenni, J Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: Long time I speak?
Speaker 7: I know it has been a while.
Speaker 1: What have you been up to talking to me? What's what's the update? Life on the life in where you are?
Speaker 7: Life in bog and Gate. Do you really want to know? Week has not been pretty. We're getting ready for harvest and everything, and prior to that we treated our sheep so they wouldn't get fly blown and maggoty on us during the harvest season. It's been about one thousand dollars treating them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And ever since then we've been out in the paddocks catching lambs that have got maggots.
Speaker 1: Where are the maggots? Where does the maggots live?
Speaker 7: They're rump in their warm Yeah, and they bury themselves into the sheep's skin and eat them alive. Basically, Oh my yeah. So I've been chasing them around. We brought them into the shed one day and had to treat about thirty of them. That was about a week ago.
Speaker 1: What's the treatment, j Is it a bullet in the head or is it you pull the magote?
Speaker 7: No, you just got to share where the flies have been attacking them and put an oil on to cure all the maggots and you see them jumping out everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ian used to ask my help with this. He used to ask me to go out the paddic and help with h Mitch, can you help me treat some fly blown use? And I'd be like, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: What about me?
Speaker 2: Looks like I would enjoy shearing some infected sheep's rump and then squirting the maggots that are literally coming out of its skin like honey on a crumpet.
Speaker 1: That fuck stop, all right.
Speaker 7: So it's been extremely distressing, and we've got people coming out tomorrow and I have to get all the stock him by myself so they can put them through a jet and treat them again. And that's costing us another thirteen hundred dollars, oh my god, because the original thousand dollars didn't work. It's been really distressing because we tried to do the right thing, yeah, of course, by the stock and ourselves and yeah, and it just didn't work.
Speaker 1: So shit, busy week.
Speaker 7: Very busy, maggoty week.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had one zoom call at three point thirty on Wednesday, and I'm exhausted. I can't even imagine how you're feeling. That's rough.
Speaker 7: But the good news is my little pet lamb carry she's doing really well. Colin died that Carrie is doing really well and follows me around everywhere. Yeah, she's incredibly cute.
Speaker 2: Are you going to merge Carrie back in with the herd of sheep for slaughter? Are you going to spare her?
Speaker 7: She is actually going to be one of our breeding news so she's going to give me more babies hopefully down the track.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have to send us some photos, Jane, and we'll put it up on the podcast Instagram. People love to see Carrie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's very cute. You need a video of her following mean around everywhere too.
Speaker 1: Have to carry big More from the project on win what have a networked?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I just liked the name. Unfortunately Colin didn't make it, so I cried that day.
Speaker 1: What happened to Colin?
Speaker 7: Oh, he just never fed well right from the start, so I think when he was born he just must have had something wrong with him.
Speaker 1: Colin is a sheep.
Speaker 2: Just to clean this up, Colin was abandoned by his mother. And when in that case, when the potty lambs have no mum's feeding and that's when Jane steps in with a bottle of lamb milk.
Speaker 7: Bottle fed Colin for two weeks, and I thought he was going to be okay, and and then I said, I'm not going to cry, but I always do. It's very sad.
Speaker 1: I've got carry though, You've got to carry I have.
Speaker 7: And she's yeah, very cute. She thinks she's a dog. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: That's thank you. So does Jenna. But we put up with it. Jenna's our little carry. I have to clean the DAGs off her as well.
Speaker 7: Maggot.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's very well kept, very well ca. All right, Jamiels, great to chat, much love, thank you for the update.
Speaker 7: That's okay. Thanks for asking.
Speaker 1: No, we just wanted to just see how you were. How you were doing, Mitch, she said, out of the boy, let's call mum and see what she's up to.
Speaker 2: The story about our dog John dying in the septic tank has really knocked Mitchell round. And he misinterpreted. He thought that all of our shit when you flush, went into a tank that Ian then had to manually clean out and empty. I said, no, the septic tank you just set and forget, you know. But on this occasion he had to fix it or something. I made that quite clear. We're not animals that have to shovel our own shit out of the toilet. And so is that that's how it works?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: How does the septic tank work?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a submergable pump down in the septic tank and so when it gets to a certain level, it just pumps it out under our pine trees. And there's beautiful green grass there all the time. Oh, I'm sure there is, you know, a fair way from the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were living like a married campervan life and you had to know the container with in it and empty it and throw it into the toilet. Paper the good to know, all right, So Bardy and Mum Mitch.
Speaker 2: Bye, Mum, thanks, thanks?
Speaker 7: Oh I'm i darling by Jane.
Speaker 1: See who cut her off? Isn't she beautiful?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love her now. Let's jump straight over to the shine and compare the pair. Michelle Cherry, my beautiful mother. I hope we get a voicemail. It's very funny ironically.
Speaker 5: Hello Michelle speaking Hi, it's me. Oh Hi, Sorry, I don't normally take no call or ID, so you're very lucky very sorry.
Speaker 1: You probably thought it was Nana the nursing home.
Speaker 5: No, she's sitting right here. Hi Nan, Hello, Hello, Nan, Mitchell said hello, Mitch.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm good. Wherey what are you guys doing? You're hanging? Are you and home? Are you at NaN's?
Speaker 5: No, I'm at home. You brought Nan down to the ap just to have some lunch.
Speaker 1: Oh, so having a nice little Saturday lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's only allowed to be out until two o'clock. So I said i'd walk her down to which she did. We walked, looked at all the lovely Jacaranda's on the way. Yeah, and nevers having a nice bread roll, yeah.
Speaker 1: Putting it on. Let me he sounds.
Speaker 2: Any maggots today?
Speaker 7: Michell?
Speaker 1: Oh, then it's me.
Speaker 3: Here are you going?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: You old? Not listening to you? I agree?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Are you feeling good?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: You know what wouldn't be dead for quid?
Speaker 1: Amen? I couldn't agree more. What are you eating? What's on your sandwich? Oh?
Speaker 8: Avocado?
Speaker 1: Have beautiful?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Keep going?
Speaker 3: Keep going?
Speaker 1: And you haven't had to pick any maggots out of any sheep today or anything? No? Not today, good, not tomorrow either. I hope all right? What pop pop, Mum, back on, I'll have a quick chat, all right, I love you, love you talk soon.
Speaker 4: See yeah, budget yeah, everyone.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh cause you're all talking in the background. Sounds like NaN's at the Buddy game zone or something. He's still coming over this afternoon.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm still happy for us too.
Speaker 1: You're more than welcome.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty don't think Becky is. She's hung over and she had the girls over, of course, and we didn't come give her enough notice.
Speaker 4: That's fair enough, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well I tried to get onto dad too, but tell tell him, I said, Hi, all right.
Speaker 5: I'll put him on, hang on, okay, Mitchell? Was that was Mitchell?
Speaker 4: That was ringing you? Hello? Am my son?
Speaker 1: How are you dad? I'm all right, buddy, just seeing what you have to today. What did you go for a walk or.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry Mitchell's okay, sorry Mitch.
Speaker 1: What's happening here?
Speaker 4: That's a colleidoscope of conversation. Yes, with man, here's gorgeous. She sitting and she's looking so beautiful. She said that he doesn't laugh so hard in a year.
Speaker 1: I know. I called her an old she loved her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm so what am I doing, mate, I'm we're coming over is it four thirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're leaving yours at four thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so we'll get to you about five fifteen and then what we're walking for? An how are we?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to go for the do the Bay Run walk. Then we'll go get food to tram sheds or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's okay. If I were my.
Speaker 1: Walking gear, yeah, where you're walking gear?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll bring a nice ball of red. Yeah, yes, Mitchell said, where you're walking? Yes, Michelle, to walk this morning.
Speaker 1: This is too chaotic, Michelle.
Speaker 4: This is what Mitchell does not enjoy cross functional phone calls. But please tell me, Michelle.
Speaker 5: Mitchell, please bring home three headshots?
Speaker 4: Okay? Could you please bring home three headshots? Specifically three? What for?
Speaker 1: Is I'm putting me out for auditions?
Speaker 4: Great question. I'll just let me just pass that three way question back, Michelle. Are you putting them up for auditions?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, she's handing them out to fans.
Speaker 1: So you what's my Who is she giving my head shops.
Speaker 3: To mother and.
Speaker 4: Josephine from the coffee shop? So did you just want to touch base connect?
Speaker 1: If you're on track for the for this afternoon, because you're always fucking late.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you, I'm going to tell you this right, and I'm going to tell you what. Love. Yes, I do my best to support your mom, but when it comes to time management, I've decided that I have.
Speaker 1: To just let that one go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to make sure we're on time she needs if she needs to. Now, she's doing what she does best. Mitch. Let's take a rain check.
Speaker 1: I don't need to cancel. I never even mentioned it.
Speaker 4: I know that, but that's what your mom does.
Speaker 1: But fabricating it.
Speaker 4: I know she fabricates it. Look, if Mitch needs a rain check, we'll check it. Nothing needs to be checked, nothing needs to be cheered.
Speaker 1: Maybe a welfare check on you like Jesus.
Speaker 4: Mitchell reckons it's a welfare check. I reckon. He's friggin spot. We've been five morning.
Speaker 1: I'm sure happens to be.
Speaker 4: It's about three townhouns and two.
Speaker 1: The development because are you going to develop the property?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll talk to you better.
Speaker 1: We'll talk talk all right. I gotta go love your good jack Well d maggeting.
Speaker 2: She there's my mum, mourning the loss of her beloved Colin. And then there's your mum swelling around the Jacaranda trees, having a nice red by the bay. Very insensitive to use the word rain check so many times up against my drout stricken parents.
Speaker 3: Call this number?
Speaker 2: How very dare you?
Speaker 3: My great uncle in Dubble, Let's compare the pair. You have to do the talking, Jenny, mister Wilson, is what.
Speaker 1: The private number scares people?
Speaker 3: I think it's a lone number.
Speaker 1: Call it great uncle Derek.
Speaker 3: He might be a south double tavern.
Speaker 2: Pretend you're one of Jenna's cantique trying to track her down. Are you related to Jenne and wild Night when they're in Europe?
Speaker 1: Turned Jenner's mic off, No, don't do that.
Speaker 3: He's at the tavern. Well, he's probably with my dad at the tavern.
Speaker 1: What a juxtaposition, though, Can I just that is the perfect example of how my family act. Constant chaos. No wonder I can ever tie anything down, because that's how I'm wired. Also, my dad always constantly trying to find the moral in things.
Speaker 2: I know he does do that, He does it all the time. I just love that my parents are there. You know, we're fucking two point three grand out of pocket because we tried to drench our maggot infested live soccer and it didn't work. So now we've been screwed over, and there's your parents having a fight because what are we going to do with our development property. I've got coffee with Joseph Mark. Don't bother me. Now that's what your mother does.
Speaker 3: Bring a headshot?
Speaker 1: Who thought me your grandmother? And who from the coffee shop?
Speaker 2: Don't defend from my mom. Haven't got time to be handing out bloody headshots that.
Speaker 1: No, she really doesn't.
Speaker 2: She's raising lambs by hand.
Speaker 1: I can't believe she does that. I admire your mother in little carry, little carrying named to carry Big Mom.
Speaker 4: No, just like just like that.
Speaker 2: Don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That left us left you. No, No, she's like no, No, she definitely isn't.
Speaker 2: I think your parents probably more like that.
Speaker 1: No, they're actually not.
Speaker 2: I remember your father, for one, hates me.
Speaker 1: He does not hate you.
Speaker 2: He does he his uncle Rath wants me.
Speaker 1: Uncle Ross likes you as a person, but hates that. I don't have someone that sits on this podcast, that just sits there and laughs at me.
Speaker 2: Your names.
Speaker 1: I don't think you got that far. I think one of those episodes that we were obviously scared general off. She was really He literally has said time and time again that podcast is great, mate. You need to get rid of that Mitchell Combs. You need a straight a straight woman just sit there and laugh at you.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen to the next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, your father is like, he didn't he say, oh that Mitchell Combs. He said to me, he meant it as a compliment. You've started to grow on me. I was like, started like, I'm still not there.
Speaker 1: He says that all the times, and I saw that. He'll see a video and he'll be like, that was very funny. He's just like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He voted no, and he had a gay sarnt.
Speaker 2: I don't think he knew at the time, did he No, did not at the time.
Speaker 1: But he also voted no because he was raised Catholic. I said, when we were last in the church, he said my baptism, serious conversation.
Speaker 2: Twelve years old or something. Yeah, no, wait, no, you mean the baby.
Speaker 1: But he's sixty. He just turned sixty. It's ridiculous, sixtieth full and they're coming over tonight for a walk or walking the Bay run and getting food together out with my family. We have a fun family. My sister can't come. That Becky couldn't come. You heard that conversation.
Speaker 2: I was very surprised by how different your sisters are to you. I've only met one of them, not Becky.
Speaker 1: You met little Rachie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And because I was like, oh god, she's a cheery Yeah. I was bracing myself for someone who was just too much.
Speaker 1: But I was like, Oh, you're delightful. You're not like your brother at all. Rachel is beautiful, my favorite person in the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's very reserved, like a GOODLM level of human being, unlike you.
Speaker 1: He's like, ha, how are you like?
Speaker 2: I was bracing myself that. I was like, oh, this interaction is gonna fucking drain me.
Speaker 4: But she was.
Speaker 2: She was on my wavelength.
Speaker 1: Have you met Becky though Becky should be called Becky and see what she did last night?
Speaker 2: Said yeah, yeah, very quickly, we should go.
Speaker 3: I really want to know what she's been.
Speaker 1: Also, the sad thing is all my siblings numbers off by heart. Oh, Becky's a cop, so she's used to know a call id, so she should answer. I should give her.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, it's me. Hi.
Speaker 1: Are you coming tonight?
Speaker 4: On that?
Speaker 8: No that I organized the girls to see them earlier in the link?
Speaker 1: Did you get lit last night? What I have to do it again?
Speaker 8: They cam over cheese and the wine to.
Speaker 4: Touch up sounds.
Speaker 1: I saw your buddies snapchat last night. You're going to poke someone's eye out with that fucking cigarette.
Speaker 8: I only put it into the picture. I wasn't actually smoking.
Speaker 1: Oh bullshit, you lit a cigarette for the picture?
Speaker 8: No, like it was my friends. But I put in my mouth in the picture.
Speaker 1: You're not sixteen, That's what I did. Okay, good chat?
Speaker 8: What are you doing? You both sounds nice?
Speaker 1: No, it's come at work. I called off the studio phone. It's just easier.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 8: Gay mom only told me about two hours ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine, don't bother. That's just gonna be last minute.
Speaker 8: Don't calmb over here.
Speaker 1: I can hear yelling in the background.
Speaker 8: I don't know a dad not confirming that there was only the reetown house was not too Yeah, right back.
Speaker 1: On the townhouse chat Jesus Christ. All right, good chat, I'll tell you soon.
Speaker 8: All right, we'll let you know, I'll but the next two days you're around.
Speaker 1: Your voice sounds husky. What happened to last night?
Speaker 8: Maybe it was?
Speaker 1: I think you can. You don't have to lie. I'm not mum. Lisa had it and I just put it in my fingers for the photo. Stupid, all right?
Speaker 8: Fine?
Speaker 1: Yah?
Speaker 3: The two townhouses.
Speaker 1: God, that's a real talk of the town, isn't it. I have the first I'm hearing of it. Damn, just leaning back. We'll see you next week. Injury Idiots is a secret Facebook group. We put a little behind the scenes VIDs, clips, picks, prizes up on the page. If you want to join it now. It's endurants in like if you were to endure a ship movie. It's endurant. A lot of people don't know how to spell it, don't know what the word.
Speaker 2: Is correct, So head along and join the group. We'll see you there. Don't forget life on Cut Girls Brittany Hockley and Laura Burner on next week, they reply.
Speaker 1: You can read it. I don't read it, okay, of course.
Speaker 2: Let us know when you're thinking. There you go a writ Laura from what I funk?
Speaker 1: Cut on next week Tentatively, Nah, they look it in locked and loader next week, all right, we'll catch you then, guys, say ya