Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, It's time for Flexies Big Question of the week, and you've all been eating it up. We leave a lot of room to unpack just life's big questions, and generally they come from the Internet. But then I reminded myself, Hey, babe, you're in a whole company making conversation, card games, ask some of your own. So for this week, the big question is what have you decided is your life's purpose? I only ask because as we all grow and mature and age, we get a lot of opportunities to choose the life we want to have. And what often happens that we shared these preconceived notions that came from our parents, or our family or our environment, and we say, no, this is who I am. And so with that shedding, I just want to know if people are eat even stressing themselves out about living a life where legacy matters, or if they're just vibing. Okay, So we post the question on our Instagram Flex and Frooms and got a bunch of responses and I want to share them. Please all right off the top, this person's life purpose is to be creative, make connections with people, experience all the emotions, and to love. To try to enjoy the ride, to make art design purely, to enjoy.
Speaker 2: Is this all one person?
Speaker 1: No, I'm going through Okay, okay, Yeah. To be happy and to continue to evolve. To be a good mum. I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh what's a new boo? That's a little baby in sims a nwboo.
Speaker 1: Oh nobooooo. To live freely and show others how to do the same. To be the wholesome, supportive characters to my loved ones. To be fab be an amazing listener, cook and host of the people I care about, To live, laugh and love Okay not ironically, and they kind of ate with that. My purpose has changed a few times according to what I see value in that time in my life. To constantly wonder what the purpose of life is. To rack up heaps of life experiences they get, and I said, bring that back, jack of all trades in the best way, to play and be silly, to do what I want to love and be love, to make people giggle and hoot, to find and feel joy. There is none, oh not in a depressive way, But there just isn't one.
Speaker 2: She said, be fan of nihilism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so many good answers here, But I like that a lot of people are. This person says, I'm not gonna lie. I'm trying to lead, but not overtake your cult.
Speaker 2: But just say I'm trying to leave.
Speaker 1: No lead lead please, Sorry, sorry, sorry, I will say I like that people, or well, when I say people, I mean clearly our audience has this appreciation of the enjoyment part of life. But I wonder how closely on a day to day we're aligning with that purpose. Like, for example, if a person said here that theirs is to be silly and to laugh, how many hours you're looking in Yeah, you silly in every context, like professionally silly, Peroni.
Speaker 2: Stross the card, punch in and punch out, punching, punch out.
Speaker 1: How many jokes have you cracked today? When they don't land you cracking another?
Speaker 2: Or are you really?
Speaker 1: Can you do what Frooms does day in day out?
Speaker 2: Had yacker hard back up against it in the worst of circumstances, And you know what, it's a hard job.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes, like I want to enjoy it, but sometimes like I just want to get through it with like very little, unscathed almost Yeah, what do you want, babe? I like, I really want to enjoy, but you need the balance. Not everything can be enjoyable. Some things just need to be mundane. But I really want to not feel regret and not feel lack. I'm trying to really reduce the negative and not that it's impossible to experience negative and get through it, but I'm just like, every single day there's room to have a perspective shift. I feel like you're very cerebral. Yeah, I want to enjoy. I want to giggle a knee slab. I want to be superficial. I want to like stuff. I just want to get to the end of my life. I liked that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me more. You know what I want?
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: I want to be comfortable. I want to I just wish that. Okay, two things. I want to be in a pram with my mum, push around the super market and I grab something off the bottom shelf, one of them little tiny tubes of EM and m's of course sorry smart em minim and ms, and she doesn't tell me to put them back, So you're the one that's comfort and number two, I want to be out of sleepover and it's one am. We don't have school tomorrow. We just Saint McDonald's. I have a two little bottle of Panto next to me.
Speaker 1: And there's still more gossip to share.
Speaker 2: I really like we're over tide, like we need to be going to sleep right now, but I just feel more to ge. Also, the last one I want to be in the maths class, which is this is where I know I have light and shade my least favorite thing on earth. Sometimes I have nightmares where I'm back having to do having to do that, and I'm with my best friend and we are trying to not laugh at the teacher, but it's just it's just coming. There's nothing like your joy, start a giggle, forget or gases. Nothing is sweating. I just could never.
Speaker 1: Stifling a giggle with your bestie. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: There's honestly nothing betterment.
Speaker 1: Rely, there's not one thing. You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 2: For more, tune Inticater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.