Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 2: App Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, if you choose on the show, we ask you about the small thing that jobs you, mad, things that make you go goo, patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 2: Let me start with the love God. My husband he made pizzas which was nice over the weekend, and we had one of those pizza stones that make the bass all lovely and crispy. Anyway, we can't find it. So he thought he would just put it on a normal dinner plate.
Speaker 1: And into a hot oven.
Speaker 2: Into the oven. And then I said to him, at one point, I think the pizzas will be ready, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you just you're working at the pit stop and ask a past's team at the weekend.
Speaker 2: God and he opens it and he goes, oh, the dinner plates broke it. I said, did you put on.
Speaker 1: A dinner plate refractions happened.
Speaker 2: Here, Yes, he said, And I said, well it's not oven proof. Look at the like Jamie dinner set.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the good stuff when the vicar comes around or Harry and Megan.
Speaker 2: Oh, and he goes, well, that's no good if it's not. And I said, so there was no pizza. We are yet another plate down. We've got like three dinner plates left because we keep busting them like our wine classes. Jamie reserves and we ended up just dialing ubering pizza anyway, so you know, like read.
Speaker 1: The back, he knew what he was doing. He's outplaated you there. He knew make pizza. It always tastes so much better when you make it at home.
Speaker 2: Cranked it up to two hundred and no wonder, it's splitting about eight pieces.
Speaker 3: Actually, so dangerous.
Speaker 1: Real, what's the thing to make you go?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: Cooking? You always got to cook with onion and garlic. But it does my head in And I don't know why we haven't genetically modified in some way When you have to peel that tiny like cellophane skin off the onion and peeling garlic just drives me crazy every time.
Speaker 1: Don't you buy the pre chop stuff? Cries my wife mad, won't open up that jar. Someone's done it for me.
Speaker 3: That stuff is fair, that.
Speaker 1: It works, makes no difference.
Speaker 3: Makes what are you a chef running a restaurant that garlic.
Speaker 1: Thank you, factory workers with chop chop chop chop probably got special goggles on the chopping.
Speaker 3: Out for us.
Speaker 1: The onion equivalent of the Wonka factory. I love the chop onions up the pieces for us. It's they cry for us.
Speaker 4: That's that's true?
Speaker 1: Is it pre tear?
Speaker 3: They're very like. It's got a weird flavor, the two minst and perfect.
Speaker 1: You can do it. You're wasting all that time.
Speaker 3: It takes so long, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: And then to clean up for it as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I've tried all the TikTok hacks where you chuck it in a jar and shake shake shape.
Speaker 4: Yes, none of them doesn't work. It doesn't Alex, what's it for you? I got sucked into this the other day. I went to the market and I bought new seasoned apples. Are they're going to be fresh, They're going to have that last nice beautiful apple sort of sound when you bite into it. But no, it was flowery. A flowery apple gets me so.
Speaker 1: Flowery, and the other one is powdery like meringue.
Speaker 4: Because because the apple is something to behold and.
Speaker 1: It's christal acidity and the crunch.
Speaker 4: It's heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: When you break the skin of an apple. It needs to be like when you tap on a cremlet.
Speaker 4: There's got to be a noise.
Speaker 1: That's when the guy invented, when he was like brainstorming crembrewlay because there was a time in history where no kremblays. I feel so sorry for the cave people. What did you do for dessert, mister cave man?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: They were when they were designing and product testing, and it needs to feel like a Granny smith. When you buy a pin and you break that skin, that's it. That shatter, that's what I need, all right? What is it for you? Small thing that tries you? Man texts me four five three one O four three
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show on podcast