Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything, gag Hey?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, So our Friday recommendations, Double thumbs up, Patsy, what are you into at the moment? What are you recommending?
Speaker 3: I have discovered a great book on menopause, And as this discussion is, the taboo lifts as it should on this discussion. Women like me have a thirst for any single thing, any documentary, we can watch, any podcast, we can listen to, any book we can read, because it makes us feel heard, it makes us feel supported, and it makes us feel like we're not alone. And I've got a ripper. It's Mary Pause, and it is by Mary custas you will know her.
Speaker 1: As Fie oh hello.
Speaker 2: Winning Fie.
Speaker 3: Actress, comedian and now author. And this is a beautiful book. It is fantastic hit. It is with her very strong wit and humor and her raw, honest account as we've known right throughout Mary's life, with her childbirth story and conception. She is absolutely raw and honest and it will help you. And it's fantastic. You will get it in any good bookstore or any of the major retailers. She's also I'm so glad she's re enacted Fie. She's back on the comedy circuit. She's about to hit the comedy festivals. She was in Adelaide last month. She's Melbourne Comedy Festival after Easter and then Sydney and Brisbane in May. If you want tickets, just head to a website. But it's Mary Pause is the book?
Speaker 2: And is she going to be on your podcast?
Speaker 3: She's going to be on Rage against the Menopause ras. Yes she is.
Speaker 2: Now some of you because we've got you know, new people coming into the show might now I know this. Patsy for a couple of years have been doing an incredible menopause podcast that men listen to as well and find out what it's like. It's a fantastic listen. It's brilliant. It genuinely is really good.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Yeah, it is on the iHeart.
Speaker 2: What are you going to write your book?
Speaker 3: It is it's a work in progress. Yes, I know it is on the list. It is definitely on the list.
Speaker 1: What else is on the list?
Speaker 2: A lot on my list? People don't realize this, but I've got a book coming out in August and the same publisher. They're desperate for Patsy to write a book about the menopause.
Speaker 3: It will happen as doing a marriage celebrant. Course, there's lots, there's lots on my list of to do.
Speaker 2: She ain't ever doing that, chatt Yeah, well, we're a lot of times just thinking about it. She filled out the paperwork.
Speaker 1: But you got to say the name of your podcast, DJ Range Against the Menopause. Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's on the iHeart Network or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: For me, it's two TV shows and a movie I rewatched during the week. The first thing is, if you love the Game with Thrones, there's a prequel series called a Night of the Seven Kingdoms. They're not great, being monstrous hour long episodes. Game of Thrones half an hour one. We actually watched it all last Friday night, my wife and Night its brilliant. I was wondering if my wife couldn't sleep because we'd watched the whole thing and there was a lot of swords being plunged into people. She had nightmares. Oh no, that we were living in those times it's called Nine of the Seven Kingdom set century before Game of Thrones. Absolutely brilliant and it's really funny as well, very very good. The other thing I'm enjoying is The Pit season two, one of the best, most most what do you even call it? Acting? Sometimes when we're watching it, you forget you're actually watching actors. There's a reason why it's won so many warts. It's an incredible show. And then I rewatched Circario, Oh, such a good movie and Cicario two, two of the best action Yes, I love Yes, Yes, Josh Browling back again.
Speaker 1: We're beIN show del Torre.
Speaker 2: How good that first one, that crossing scene, Yes, where they're coming in out of Mexico. I watched it because of events going on in the world at the moment, and so I just wanted to brush up on some of the politics and stuff like that. It's an incredible By the way, the guy that wrote that, Taylor Sheridan, is the guy that is the showrunner and writer of Landman. Oh, listen, Tony's been watching real what's double thumbs up for you?
Speaker 1: I got a very special one this week.
Speaker 4: Actually, My big sister Alex has her debut of her new show Tonight at the Museum on AVC, which started on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: This is a big show. Yes you Adan Davis right, Yeah, if you've ever seen qi. Brilliant British stand up comedian Adam Davis is on the first episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, he's brilliant on it.
Speaker 4: It's set in the Museum of TASMANI it's a minute, we got.
Speaker 2: It, just take away. This is your sister, yeah, my sister Alex Yeah, the talented Leafer Radio. This is huge.
Speaker 4: Not the doctors that dad was hoping for, but still still not too bad.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually funny say that because I was.
Speaker 4: I found my old autograph book when I was ten in my family's home over Christmas, and in it as a joke, my sister had signed it alex Lee, future TV star.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Proud, really really proud. And she's so good.
Speaker 2: She's been doing stuff for quite a while, hasn't she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been doing Bits and Bob.
Speaker 4: She started on The Chaser and was on the Checkout, and she's had a few other shows on ABC, but this is definitely her biggest one and it's a completely show. Yeah, it's her show. It's a completely original concept. So a lot of shows, especially in Australia, imported formats from US or the UK.
Speaker 1: But then you forgive me, yes you're welcome.
Speaker 4: But this is completely new, completely Aussie made, filmed in a museum after dark in Tasmania, and it's all centered around being in the museum and the exhibitions and the experts and things like that.
Speaker 2: The guests take each other on and then they're trying to win the prize of having the things that they brought in with them on the shelves.
Speaker 4: Yet the guests all bring in a little artifact.
Speaker 2: I start to watch it, it's very good. It's just just brilliant.
Speaker 1: Thanks May. Yeah, she does a great job.
Speaker 4: And it's sort of a mix, I guess between like Qi and task Master.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's yeah, that's what I liked about it. Yeah, and it's got very funny people.
Speaker 1: Yes, they get comedians on.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of great Aussie comedians around and yeah it's a great showcase for them as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, couldn't be couldn't be proud of her, that's on.
Speaker 2: So no, I was just gonna want you to pluge your sister's show. Why didn't you also why haven't we had her on the show?
Speaker 1: Wore you pulled that ladder up?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wee wow, we just a little quick.
Speaker 2: It's a quick little run and plug mentioned on a Friday. It's I guess she hasn't got you on the show.
Speaker 1: So look what's happened. I didn't think stand up between the talented least. Very good point.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show on podcast,