Speaker 1: Why from Richmond Gold one four point three HQGS, Melbourne, Australia, Broadcasting to the world Christian and drive through schools. Tim burnouts in playground.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was the one who stuck up the April piece of paper.
Speaker 3: Wreckfast show in a submarine or something.
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, good morning, Wednesday morning, eight minutes past six. Another beautiful spring day out there, rain, chilly cold on today's show. That we got a busy show today, Lots going on. Before we get anywhere near that, Patsy, please tell us about the road trip you and your husband went on yesterday.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous.
Speaker 5: So as we know, the eight year old's going on camp tomorrow, just for one night.
Speaker 4: Hang on a minute, I thought all this buildings, I know for a week.
Speaker 2: I know what's to be shopping list for.
Speaker 5: Well, no, they do need to take a lot of stuff, don't they, Christian And you've got to have all the right bits.
Speaker 1: And when they've been away for a week or like we've been winning for ten days, but twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: They've got to have four sets whole sets of clothes. This is the least we've been given wig, sunglasses, bake passports.
Speaker 1: Is it a Jason Moran twenty four hour.
Speaker 5: It's just out of control. So my husband ring me yesterday he's out on the road and he said, I'm really not coping with her going on camp. I said, look, you need to get over yourself like.
Speaker 6: You can do.
Speaker 4: It is a big moment, and for mummy and daddy bear the little baby cuvers leaving the cave for a bit.
Speaker 1: And it is. It's a it's a big moment.
Speaker 4: I hate it when the kids go out. I never say that to them because then they start to get spooked that I was a bad thing to go out in the world. But so your Ruby was away ten days a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: There was no phones or anything. And you can't help but a match.
Speaker 4: As a parent, you always constantly imagine the worst thing happening.
Speaker 3: You just need them to check in, don't you, Just to know they're okay.
Speaker 4: But what I've never done, pats is go on a road trip to scale out where they.
Speaker 7: I tried to him out, let's cut that's where she went, Jack and you say, oh, Chris, you know, Chris is a real pushover Patsy.
Speaker 3: This is how it happened. So he said, look, I'm in the area. I've just call on a client, he said.
Speaker 1: He works for office works in Dura.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he said, I'm thinking of just like you know, doing a drive out there.
Speaker 3: It's like fifteen minutes out of my way.
Speaker 4: On imagine Chris right just got that checking out preimitive fences with but doing his own repairs secretly, you know.
Speaker 5: And I said, you are crazy, don't be ridiculous, just come home.
Speaker 3: That's just silly.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he got home and I could tell he really was uneasy with the whole thing. And I thought, oh, for Heaven's sake, grab your keys, we'll all go for a drive.
Speaker 3: So we quickly scoffed down dinner and went out.
Speaker 1: We now, so all three of us went, come on, because he's going to be that cue. Now go and I know where the toilets are. How did you know my parents took me here twenty four hours?
Speaker 2: You know what I.
Speaker 5: Said to her in the car, I said, Audrey, do not let on that we've been out.
Speaker 4: Well, were the worst people in the world at keep her in secrets?
Speaker 1: Are kids?
Speaker 2: Are you called my bunk? Guys?
Speaker 1: Was he don't don't go into that bunk at the end there and my dad told me that window's got a draft as well.
Speaker 3: But how bad is that?
Speaker 1: What you you It's.
Speaker 4: Cute Patsy, you know, but it's blessed and all. He's lucky to be loved as much as does by you and Chris.
Speaker 1: I get it, but manner live.
Speaker 4: I don't know any of the parents that would actually go to those lens to drive out there and go what did you take me through?
Speaker 1: Exactly what happened? Did you drive around or even get out of the car? What happened?
Speaker 3: We didn't get out of the car. It's a beautiful spot. Did you see the photos of the kangaroos?
Speaker 1: I think you, yeah, But then did Chris try and sort of trank one of them for a couple of days? Take it out the picture for a couple of days and chuck it in the back of the car. You'll be safe once back home, you'll be released.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't put it past him to hire a kangaroo suit.
Speaker 3: And out there we just had a drive around.
Speaker 4: Is that kangaroo that shabby looking fancy dress outfit?
Speaker 2: Keep giving you extra lunch?
Speaker 3: Looks like he's got mixed and mitosis.
Speaker 5: So we just you know, we're pointing out a few things and just a laying Chris's fear.
Speaker 1: Will you like the Stewardess's The escape routes are here and here, life jackets are stowed here already?
Speaker 4: Are you going to give her a piece of string that goes from your house to where she is? Like a young pop cat? Ten pm checking in West Coast Save West Coast Safe.
Speaker 8: He's just shocking.
Speaker 5: I don't know how he's got a cob. I've got to support him when she goes tomorrow for one night.
Speaker 2: And what are you going to do with Chris for that night?
Speaker 1: And that's not my business, and that's not just gonna love it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to bed about seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: It's a wild night.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So Pats and her husband Chris yesterday went a field trip to investigate where their little daughter already is going to earn our first ever?
Speaker 1: So is this the first ever sort of school night away?
Speaker 3: Yes, first camp and first night away from us ever.
Speaker 2: You know, perhaps I've just remembered from you talking about the first school camp that how they introduced us at our school was before we went on the camp, which was a two night camp. We had a sleepover at the school where all the kids bought their sleeping bags and we slept in the classrooms.
Speaker 1: Are good, those poor teachers traumatized right now? That is nuts. Do you remember that the.
Speaker 4: First time you ever stayed away in a school trip? It was so exciting. I remember it being so wildly excited. The excitement it was almost, man, It was almost out of control, wasn't it, with the wild hysteria of you and your mates. You're with your buddies and you went. It was the main job for me. My boos was just simply to annoy the teachers in any When I look back now as Nada.
Speaker 1: I think what pain we must have.
Speaker 4: There was a teacher we had called mister McNulty, and me and three mates were staying in this room right in these bunks, and the toilet was next door to our room, and so we would literally wait for mister McNulty to go to the toilet right and he went a lot. It was the first time I'd ever seen anyone who was a vegetarian, and all I seem to know, they really need to go to toilet lot.
Speaker 1: He kept going to toal it lot and we would take turns.
Speaker 4: Whenever he went to toy right, we would start rapping the door and just making noises at the door like this.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. That's when.
Speaker 4: It was the first experience, you know, when you laugh so hard you actually struggle to breathe. That was the first moment in my life, just from and he would get rid of you and go.
Speaker 1: I think I know who that is? Who is it? And start naming names? Please stop it, you need to come in. And then another one of us would go and again and go, I start rattling theready, go stop it now, and it would just the more we did. It's still making me laugh now. Think there was nine or ten, it's thirty years ago.
Speaker 9: You remember just.
Speaker 4: Thinking all your goal was, I don't know if it's a boy girl thing was just to try and irritate the teachers and break them.
Speaker 1: You'd even go, oh, he's going he's going on, you do something? Now? Was it like that view as well?
Speaker 2: I remember the two high priorities from the first Cool Camp were farting like fight on each other far in the sleeping bag, fart at night and it's so funny. And the other one was one kid bought chocolate laxatives to hand out as normal chocolate lord and it worked.
Speaker 4: Do you know what There must be so many games that people used to play just to wind up your teachers. Cooling this morning with the games used to play to wind up your teachers? Nine four one four one oh four three. Do you used to do the one with your watch where you were trying to catch catch the sunlight on it and shine it in the eyes.
Speaker 1: When he was doing a speech. In the end, we were not allowed to bring.
Speaker 4: In watches because of doing that to any assemblies, because you'd have like fifteen boys who are trying to shine lights to try and blind him or something, you know, in his eyes. What are the games you play to annoy your teachers at school? Nine one oh four three.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Every Thursday morning on the show we do something called the isolated vocal where we just played back about a minute of an isolated vocal performance from a great song. And on a Wednesday morning we played back some of our favorite ones brand new one tomorrow morning at eight o'clock. This is a classic from a couple of months ago, John bon Jovi Living on a Prayer originally going to be thrown out that he didn't even like the original take of the song, and it was Richie Sambor who made him keep playing with him playing with it. I think it's had something like over half a billion views. This the video along on YouTube their biggest hit and I think one of the greatest key changes in rock and roll as well. Anyway, having listen to this, John bon Jovi's got a great voice as this show's Jimmy to work on.
Speaker 1: The Dart.
Speaker 10: Union been on set.
Speaker 11: His dad on is lucky too, sort of she who wants a dinner all day.
Speaker 10: Working more man, she brings home her pay for love.
Speaker 8: Mmmm.
Speaker 9: For the.
Speaker 10: She says, we got a hold on to what we've got. It doesn't make a difference of we making on that we got each other.
Speaker 1: And that's a lad for love.
Speaker 10: We'll give it a shot headway there who.
Speaker 1: Live in on a prayer?
Speaker 10: Sick mind man, we'll make it out swear.
Speaker 1: Living on a prayer.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Milton's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So the way is that you're trying to know and wind up your teachers nine four one four one o four three coome morning, Caitlyn.
Speaker 1: Okay, low Caitlyn, Yes Hi, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Okay, morning mate. Thanks for cooling us so early. So what was the way that you used to annoy your teachers?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so we into that individual desks at school, and so when she would turn around to write on the board, we would push them like an inch closer to her, and over the couple a few minutes, we'd get so close to her she'd turn around and she would flip it. I think we called it death crollers or something by.
Speaker 4: The tide of desks slowly creeping for or not, I think getting closer.
Speaker 2: Some of the best ways to annoy your teacher was a group a team effort, wasn't.
Speaker 1: It makes it more evil, like everyone sat to be organized so once in a way that the teachers could never get you to work together like that. That's a genius. Nice Kate, and have a good day.
Speaker 4: Thanks for colling mane Kerry, good morning, Good morning, Hey, good morning, carry I hope you well.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling. So what's the way that you used to annoy your teachers.
Speaker 13: We used to have a math teacher and every day he wore the same pants and they were black, so we put talk along the blackboard ledge and when he leaned on it, he'd have it all over his pants. And every every day it got worse and worse as the week went on. And then we had I had him made a ruler. And because we're in a portable when we had this math class, we used to shine the sun in his eyes, and then everybody would throw their books out to the jows, and we'd tell him that the wings blew it out, so we'd all get our books.
Speaker 2: Yep, I've done a variation of all of that is just great.
Speaker 1: Class of those old metal rulers.
Speaker 4: I remember just before you had to go back and start a new school year, you always have to go and buy the shutterproof ruler. And remember I then spend the first week of school trying to break in a lesson out the window.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to break a shatterproof ruler.
Speaker 2: Grape of projectiles as well firing rubbers other pen lids.
Speaker 1: Do you ever used to get that little piece of paper and wet it chew up, and then yet the rule just flick on the yes and then hundreds of like static nights whill coming out from the ceiling.
Speaker 9: There the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three and.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for Dave's Amazing Historical Facts, brought to you by lovel Lacross. So David is a guing We go to a He was on a phone in a couple of weeks ago and he seemed to know so much and have read so many books. I thought, we've got to use that knowledge that's up in his head. Once a week he dropped some historical facts. So the last couple of weeks we found out how the chop stit was invented, the origin of the humble handshake, where the saying a bundle of sticks that were stronger as a bundle of sticks comes from the invention of the tissue, the origins of the AFL and what last week why we drive on the left and right hand sides of the world. We have a great debt of thanks to Hey Dave, welcome back to the show as always, good.
Speaker 14: Mine, Thank you, Christian, Pat and Jack.
Speaker 1: How are you all well? The thanks for ours?
Speaker 4: You know last week when we were talking about castles and the staircases and why they like that and the sword arm being on the the sword being on the right. I don't know if you heard, but late in the morning, when we're still talking about castles, that's when I started talking about tribute chats and catapults, and from there came the casher bolt.
Speaker 1: So that's thanks to you.
Speaker 14: Well, awesome, I appreciate that. Yeah, we used to invent some pretty weikud weapons of war, backer, and even those those didn't.
Speaker 1: We and Dave, what are you dropping with us today? Apart from that phone by the sound of it?
Speaker 14: Ah, well, I thought, given at the time of the year, we seem to all do a fair bit because of Grand Finals times and horse races and stuff. The origins of.
Speaker 1: Beer and wine, perfect, yeah, take us take us through. It was wine before beer, which came first?
Speaker 14: Beer came first?
Speaker 1: Right? And how old is beer?
Speaker 14: Well, beer's not that much, all of them, line, but they're BOTHA can have a guess how long deer mine's being around for?
Speaker 2: I would you distracting it? I can't kind of concentrate.
Speaker 1: It's a not cracking. Are you up to something right now?
Speaker 14: You make him put the phone down on the bench. That's all I'll hold it in hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about the traditionally, that's the way we still use it.
Speaker 14: Who can have a guest as to how long deer and wife being around?
Speaker 4: Dave, stop pumping around the phone, Dave. Does it go back to Mesopotamium times?
Speaker 14: Oh spot, I'm Christian.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know much about history, but I do know quite a bit about beer.
Speaker 14: Yes it does. There was the ancient Sumerians way back in about five six thousand BC, invented probably by accident. Actually, what about beer?
Speaker 1: By accident? What were you trying to.
Speaker 14: Or both deer and wine were discovered by accident through storage process going wrong. So they would have been storing beer in mobil the goat skin sack or some sort. Water would have gone in there accidentally one ye, sells all you need and next thing, you know, the whole fermentation process started. So they would have fouled their grain and they would have said, oh no, ruin this bag of grain. What's this dewey stuff that's coming out?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 14: Hello, that doesn't taste.
Speaker 2: They still make it the same way today, yeah.
Speaker 14: Basically yeah, and fame withus wine. They would have been storing grape juice in four A or even where pots crockery and all tastes for one year, cell to get in there and bang it starts chilling with sugar to produce alcohol, and wine was born the same way.
Speaker 4: Accidentally, I wonder who the first recorded drunk was than the first person, and got a bit merry and then started to find out, is it someone in the munchies? Yeah, caught up a chariot to bring me something.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so quickly wrap it up. The wine, of course, that's different. Wine has been around since that's thousand BC as well. Some people say seven thousand BC comes out of two areas, China and roughly Georgia as a Bajar and that sort of very northern Turkey sort of invented the wine because that's where the grape vine come from. And wine means vine in Latin and beer means to drink in Latin, so that's where the two names came from. It'd be interesting to Christian and I think Pat might like this. But in ancient Babylonian times, it was actually the women that ran and owned the brewing industry, and they also owned the taverns. It was a women's, heavily women's dominated industry.
Speaker 1: On this show Babylonian pants.
Speaker 14: Yeah. And then also in ancient Babylonian times, they were first to bring up a code of laws about brewing beer and about public toxication. So we've had laws about beer for a long time. The Code of Hany Rabbi, which was an ancient document or stelle, actually had a two hundred and eighty two rules on it. Several of those rules were pertaining to beer and alone, and one of those rules were, and I read it for it, any brewer found to be producing tossic or noxious beers shall be drowning in their own vat.
Speaker 1: Well, there are some pubs that I'm drinking in London where they are not sticking to that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I dare say an ancient Babylonian times people probably pushed threw pretty good beer.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, amazing. And what's it? Just quickly, what's the istu of Champagne?
Speaker 4: Was that monks that made champagne or gave champagne to the world, and there are some monks that still make it now.
Speaker 14: It was Champagne's started up in a region of France. And what makes champagne especially particular, especially just a sparkling wine, is because of where the grapes are growing. It's a limestone area and it's just absolutely perfect for the actual grape vine. It's probably the most ideal conditions for a grape vine to grow up in.
Speaker 4: Who do you know all this stuff you came on to talk about being wine and I just at the end asked about champagne and you knew right away about limestone.
Speaker 1: I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 14: Well, there's one of the areas of Australia that the successful and growing wine as well, because they have a lot of limestone based such as Pinola and South Australia, Hunter Valley, all those valleys Australia because of the limestone base, it's porous. Well great other viterary culture certificate anyway, I've got that years ago. But yeah, yeah, but no, in the old days, back when in Yuropan I used to do with a great prime of rat printing and so forth. But wine, like the great vine, likes porous aul. It does not like wet feet. If it gets wet feet at droughts, it tends to like very I.
Speaker 4: Can't stand if you get a wet soccer something that Yeah, Dave, we gotta we gotta go now. We got up against some now break but day.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for this week's historically nice all right next week? Thanks? Is it me?
Speaker 4: You sound like you'd actually been drinking load of the Christian colonell breakfast shown four point three tub emails that have come in in the last twenty four hours. We call them late to the party.
Speaker 1: Late yesterday.
Speaker 4: We're talking about Google StreetView and have any of you ever appeared on it? Corey Jacobs has oh see short and sharp. On the last day before the recent holidays, my outdoor ed class went for a walk around our town's lake to run some tests on the water. On our way back to the school located on the main road in the small country town I live in.
Speaker 1: The StreetView car went zip and passed.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you can only imagine how a whole class full of crazy teenagers went for the car. The driver gave us a cheeky beep of his little car. We're still waiting for the update. It should be too long before we see a gang of teenagers ruthlessly running at the car. Some people actually flicking the V signs as well.
Speaker 1: Nice for the.
Speaker 4: World to see what the locals here in Australia do when finding the Google street car. That's some Corey team. This is Captain Mark Featherstone again. Avid podcast list are from London, Christian. I have some questions about Jack. Has Jack got a slightly more intelligent twin? Jack number one? Jack number one is the guy who made a very good cryptic crossword. I do a lot of crosswords and it was very quite very high quality. However, the Jack who's often on your show, let's examine the evidence. Number one, Jack didn't know. Jack two didn't know that cars need water to keep them cool. Jack fact number two. Jack two didn't know that fault lights on cars, often referred to as idiot lights, mean anything. Three he missed up building the catapult. Yes sair on step one of the instructions. Is there two Jack posts and he uses one so he can do a bit work less work coming into work with you just started to bring this to you and the team's attention.
Speaker 1: Captain Mark. Thank you very much, Captain Mark. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Thank you Mark. I do know that the warning light on a car means something's wrong. I'm not a complete idiot.
Speaker 1: That's coming today.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So we've got Ellen John tickets coming up. But the really big thing that's been happening behind the scenes is the last couple of weeks, I've had suspicions about a team member and yesterday events push came to shove and I do believe that someone on this team is a spy for Fox FM. And I'm happy to apologize to that person if during the next hour or so they are.
Speaker 1: Proved to not be a spy, proved innocent. Yeah, And the person we're talking about is a recent team recruit called Blake.
Speaker 4: Blake is a lovely guy. He's a great guy. Despite being from Queensland, He's still a good guy. However, a couple of little things here and there, when you add them all up, I start to think he came from FOXFM, that actually his heart is stalled there.
Speaker 1: Let me just ask you this team.
Speaker 4: You know that we have a very private WhatsApp group, okay, and what gets talked about there is highly confidential show ideas, Yes, who is the only person to ever talk about the secret sound possibly going tomorrow on Fox FM's Breakfast show in our group Blake Blake, who screwed up the Catapult presentation to the sales team yesterday.
Speaker 2: And just about your direct order to not take part Blake.
Speaker 1: Who tried to take your role in the presentation yesterday.
Speaker 2: Blake, there you go.
Speaker 4: So that's the guy. So I'm saying that I think might be working for Fox.
Speaker 2: Also, when we high did Freddie Mercury impersonator in last week doing the Queen songs, Blake almost fumbled the negotiation and he didn't sing for us.
Speaker 4: Freddie wasn't singing on Monday because of Blake. So put these little things together. Blake also worked as socks off on the Grand Final for weeks of thankless stuff.
Speaker 1: However, this is what spies do. Get a couple of things right.
Speaker 4: Then you're not paying it all high fives about the Grand Final. I'm paying attention to you, Blake, and now it's time for you to take a lie to test.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I know there has been an instead of a larger tech to test and an Australian breakfast show and that didn't go very well.
Speaker 1: However, this is a very different thing.
Speaker 4: So we have an expert, Elizabeth Martin, who's in the right now. Good morning Elizabeth, Good morning Christian so I wonder if you could tell everyone listening right now, what is your official job Tarle?
Speaker 1: What your qualifications?
Speaker 15: My official job title is forensic psychophysiology, of which I've a diploma in that. I'm a twenty two year retired veteran of Baltimore Police in the United States, and I moved here about ten years ago and we now have the largest polygraph agency in Australia.
Speaker 1: Wow, well well done. Yes? So do you out of it? Do you think during the next hour you'll be to wheedle out whether this Blake guy is a spy for a rival radio station Fox FA.
Speaker 15: I think this Blake guy is in for an experience that he has never been through before.
Speaker 1: I've noticed. Is it part of your training?
Speaker 4: You are incredibly calm, almost unsettling if you.
Speaker 1: See Are you really here to analyze me?
Speaker 4: Because I'm starting to film paranoid like you've been hired by my wife.
Speaker 1: Who's hired Blake but secretly controlling this all.
Speaker 15: You know, we do have incidents of husbands and wives coming to see us for polygraph tests on fidelity.
Speaker 16: So happy to have you come to the office, Christian.
Speaker 1: I always say the couple that my wife maybe sit one at the wedding vowels at this at the front of the autar.
Speaker 4: Do you I was actually wired up doing all the vowels all right, So what would happen then?
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 4: Because in the movies you see someone wide up and there's the needles on a graft going up and down with like the pulse right and sweat rates.
Speaker 1: Is that what you do?
Speaker 16: Actually?
Speaker 15: No, that is that's an old analog machine and those haven't been used.
Speaker 2: What a shame that machine was coming here.
Speaker 4: So you've got like a knuckle dust. I've noticed you just beat him in a way that doesn't leave marks.
Speaker 1: So it's a soap in a sop. That's right, right, you can and then we'll work out.
Speaker 15: Actually, you know, if we do it all with the mind, it's easier to disturb somebody's mind into soup.
Speaker 1: Even someone from Queensland actually is easier.
Speaker 16: Well, it's the beach mentality.
Speaker 2: So what is the actual bit bit of a can when you've brought in.
Speaker 1: Weird just your lunch. You come in with a very large suit.
Speaker 15: We have the we are the only ones that use the latest technology. So we have an instrument called the Lafayette alex six thousand, that big long one.
Speaker 1: It's the latest Apple upgrade.
Speaker 15: It's the it's the epitome of computerized polygraph technology.
Speaker 1: So what do you measure them to work? Everything?
Speaker 15: We measure your pulse, we measure your breathing, we measure that little bit of sweat that happens when you're under stress. We're measuring any movement when you're actually in our offices. We've got six cameras trained on you.
Speaker 1: A test link, right, and stuff like that.
Speaker 15: Expression from the minute you walk in to the minute that you leave, you are being analyzed in every single aspect your speech, your body, your face, your eyes, your hands, your feet, everything.
Speaker 4: Can people be trained to trick these machines because people are taught to do this for real, aren't that?
Speaker 15: It's not the machine, the instrument itself. The instrument itself is actually one hundred percent right in its recording. Okay, the instrument itself is perfect. What you can be trained to do is be an untrained and inexperienced polygraph examiner. And that's where you need to make sure that if you are going to have something like this done, do your research. Make sure they're qualified, make sure they've gone to an accredited school and have the accredited documentation and qualifications and background. They belong to official organizations. You can beat a bad examiner, Yes.
Speaker 1: Can they be, Elizabeth Martin?
Speaker 2: Nope, guess we got the right.
Speaker 16: Welcome him to come try.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're going to leave you.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 4: You're going to go into a spare studio here where you can be with Blake alone. And i'd imagine, now do you not measure his base rate so you know what a normal kind of resting.
Speaker 15: We will have a chat Blake and I of which you know would be a confidential in nature. If he chooses to disclose that to you, that's up to him.
Speaker 16: But Blake and I will have a little one on one check and then you.
Speaker 4: Bring out the sort of the electrode to the buzzers and start zapping in when he still know.
Speaker 15: What he doesn't know is if he actually is disruptive, you get a little shock.
Speaker 16: From those machines. Brilliant kidding.
Speaker 2: Should we speak to Blake beforehand or wet muddy the waters?
Speaker 16: If we don't say anything to him, just let me have him.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, this is great, Well speak to say, Elizabeth, thank you very.
Speaker 9: Much, very much the Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 4: Three seventeen minutes past nine or even nineteen minutes past seven.
Speaker 1: I'll get nervous about this line, detective test. Do you feel slightly on edge? Yes? She had. She was brilliantness with Martin, but she's she's.
Speaker 2: This is one of my fast nothing wrong. Even if Blake is innocent and he's not a spy for rival radio station. Wouldn't you be nervous now, just knowing you're going into the polygraph test.
Speaker 4: And then the radio show and what people are going to think even if you're clear or surely they take into account because in the real life Elizabeth Martin has been part of some big vice units and stuff like that where they're dealing with people who are being accused of serious crimes. Surely they're going to take into account than people who are just nervous when they might be going to prison. Oh what happens on that machine? How can they be relaxed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there should be a setting on the machine. Just watch out for.
Speaker 4: Sweaty, sweaty nervous bogan. He's got one of the demno mode. She's got on it. But yeah, anyway, so after eighty cotton this morning is when we will find out, we'll start to go through it. She's just has to establish a base rate now with Blake, and then we can start to ask him the questions about his alliances or not with Fox FM, and whether some of the key things have happened though last couple of weeks are and he just an accident happens. You know, he's working very hard to under the best or the part of some kind of sabotage plot by Fox FM to bring us down, and he is in fact a sleeper cell or the Trojan Blake. Earlier on this morning, we were talking about the history of wine and beer, and remember and I just asked, who do we think was the first person to get drunk? Calvin listen to Calvin knows Noah from the arc. The first recorded drunk was Noah. After he got off the boat, he planted a vineyard, made some wine and got drunk.
Speaker 2: Why did we just take that for granted?
Speaker 4: I love that that's facts in Calvin's mind. I can imagine actually, if we do go along with a theory, if you'd have built a boat and then loaded up a load of stinking animals two by two, three by three, And I don't even know how he stored them all with the certain animals, what part of the ship they went to and would they fight and fall out? And then he took them away? And then when he did get to safety, anyone would want to drink hanging and.
Speaker 2: Need a drink after this.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 4: Three, Ellen John and his final Australian Shows, Final shows ever live at Amy Parker and are down the Green the Mount Duneda State. They're on cell now through Ticketete. You can win them this week you know carls Don John John Don John, weeks of tickets, w of asking who is singing at Elton John actually did it himself for his studio at his mansion in Windsor, London, which is great all right, then we're anywhere Week two of ten weeks of ticket It's still gonna have nine weeks to go giving you the best tickets. So the biggest shows in town Elk John this week you two next week they're over in November. Joshua Tree Live an Amazing night show, one of rock and Roll's most seminal classic breakthrough albums, supported by Noel Gallagher as well amazing night. All right, then this week we're giving you the chance to go and see ELK.
Speaker 1: John live with postcode I forgot that it just doesn't it? All right? I'mber Jack. Now to shake the balls. Two numbers will be Pauls.
Speaker 4: And if your postcode has those numbers in in any order, you call up as quickly as you can out of nine four on four, one oh four three, pull ball number two on first ball number one, number eight, number eight, but who is joining number eight? Pull ball number two?
Speaker 1: So dramassive that the jar.
Speaker 2: Number five, the five and the eight. Does your postcode have an eight and a five in it? And then you have to prove that you really live in that suburb?
Speaker 4: Tough questions yesterday as Jack went walks about, walk about, sing camberwell, where could it be off to today?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Nines are up and now nine four one four, one oh four three the numbers five and eight or eight and five or anyway you work it out nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 9: Cool Now the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Christian.
Speaker 4: I think you must have people listening to show in Hong Kong on the news last night the protesters start to wheel out catapult.
Speaker 1: Did they mind They've.
Speaker 4: Got medieval over there in Hong Kong and those protesters.
Speaker 1: And I love this.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we were talking about Google's street view and how any of you've been in the taking a photo when the little car comes around.
Speaker 1: I was at a rental for ten years. No pets were allowed. However, Google's street view captured my cat lounging in the sun on the lounge and window sill. The landlord saw it. How amazing is that? Not for you, Tanya, but that is quite stunny? All right, lines and down closed.
Speaker 4: Well, this morning's post code bingo Jack posts revealed the balls five and eight.
Speaker 1: Lumber holds.
Speaker 2: Little did I know when I was pulling the balls innocently that I live in a suburb with those numbers.
Speaker 1: You knew because this is a high pressure job for Jack this week, because straight away, within about two minutes, you've got to work out three instant questions to do with someone's postcode and area you might not know ver a while.
Speaker 4: That's right, and the last two days, he says, stressful and now suddenly Coburg is it Richmond tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I promise you these numbers were chosen at random, but Coburg does fit those two numbers.
Speaker 1: Wren, it is you ran well down and getting through? Who all right, Wren? How long have you been a resident of Coburg?
Speaker 17: Ah that twenty years? Christian?
Speaker 4: You should walk this Okay, Jack's only been there, would have been there two years?
Speaker 2: Two years?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Well really on the year, all right, Wren. The KFC on Bell Street famously not one of the best KFCs in the city. I'm sad to say they need to lift their game. However, if I was to catch the train there, what station would I get off at?
Speaker 17: That's a very It's Covig station.
Speaker 2: It's Coburg station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, meet me too. I'd never thought you'd go for someone that easy. That's not a question.
Speaker 2: There's more than one station in Coburg, so it could have been a number of them. My second question, funnily enough, is also station based. The construction of the sky rail will painfully keep.
Speaker 1: Don't let this turn into one of your rants from the skyrail two years.
Speaker 2: They estimate the construction of the sky Rail might take where I will be woken up at all hours of the night. I might even it might even damage my performance on the show. Who knows time will tell?
Speaker 4: He's sticking it to the vic Cup today, Oh, Eddie McGuire.
Speaker 2: Which two stations will be elevated above ground?
Speaker 1: It's got nothing to it. Ran. If you live in.
Speaker 2: Coburg, you know what's going on with the skyrail.
Speaker 17: Oh well, okay, so I reckon one is going to be Coburg.
Speaker 2: One's going to be more correct.
Speaker 4: Second answer in Coburg's station. You really didn't get any sweat on.
Speaker 2: With these questions, all right, this is a non station based question for your third and final question, to see if you can go to Elton John Wren, do you know Sydney Road?
Speaker 17: Well, oh, vaguely yeah, it's a long strip.
Speaker 2: Okay, yesterday when I was in Camberwell, I needed some carpets. Now I didn't. I wasn't happy with carpet call and I need to go to a different carpet franchise. I've just been to the Coburg RSL to have a drink.
Speaker 1: I always have a cup of feers, then go looking for carpets. I go Kebab carpet that's me.
Speaker 2: And then next door to the RSL, Well, here we go, here's a carpet sale retailer or retail Are you actually having a stroke A really long question, jes What is the carpet place next to the RSL on Sydney Road. We got there, carpet it's just a themed.
Speaker 17: Song.
Speaker 2: It's carpet court. Yeah, you know the adds with the jester.
Speaker 17: Oh, yes, yes, all right, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It is pretty good, Wren. Are we sending him?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: We go to the next caller.
Speaker 1: No, I think the show is actually amount to start my friend. Oh, we got there a long time. It was a marathon, Wren. You're off to go and see El John live.
Speaker 17: Wow, awesome, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I'll see you in Coberg. Wren.
Speaker 1: Thanks alright, thank you very much. Those questions come on, mate, come on, you had a good day. Yesterday's one of the twins is in today.
Speaker 2: I'll promise you no more carpet questions for the rest of the world.
Speaker 4: It's the station based ones that are so wilent to see poring. Okay, I want a carpet question every day.
Speaker 1: For the rest this week. Okay.
Speaker 9: The Christian who breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Of the week. Care I mean my daughters.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we like to do a thing where we each take turn to putting up a YouTube music video right there, show me the one that they like, or many older ones that they've seen, and stuff like this. Anyway, we were going down a wormhole of Madonna videos, right They're getting into Madonna and some of the songs of this. So anyway, the eldest teenager who is going through an exciting period in her life, you know, she has.
Speaker 1: A friend who is a boy. Thank you.
Speaker 4: She puts up like a virgin and we sit there watching this and I'm thinking, is she trying to oh no? And then I go after that, she goes, it's your turn now, I q up Papa Don't Preach.
Speaker 1: And it ended the game.
Speaker 4: By the way, Patsy, do you remember the amazing video for Papa Don't Preach? Had the old Italian dad and the wife beat her vest and there was the mechanic boyfriend who was ripped and had grease stains across his forehead and the dad was got pushed over in a fight with him. It was when music videos in the eighties were so literal to do.
Speaker 1: With the lyrics.
Speaker 4: Last week when we were playing Private Eyes on, I said vocal hall of notes, and I saw the video again of the weekend. They are dressed as private detectives for the video of Prime they met the brainstorming sessions. The videos in the eighties must have been less than five minutes by the time we got all the pastries out, well quicker than.
Speaker 1: What we're going to do.
Speaker 4: Ye're leaving the rooms training away early on this morning. Then we found out that Mama Bear and Papa Pair, which is Pats and her husband Chris. The little baby bear, Audrey is leaving the cave for the first time for a night right to go on her first school camp, which is exciting for Audie, really exciting, however, unsettling for mom and dad and so you all went on a road trip yesterday to scouts out where she's going tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Wasn't my idea.
Speaker 4: I don't buy any of this. You are a strong woman, right, and that is amazing. You are not a pushover. There's no way I've met Chris that is an easy going guy. There's no way Chris is making you do anything you don't want to do.
Speaker 3: Well I needed to support. We say, who drove the car, Daddy beardy Bear.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you were riding shotgun with a shotgun.
Speaker 4: Where you sat at the front right with someone up top like in Mad Max with the sunroo big old rubars at the front shooting rus out the words.
Speaker 1: A little banjo plucker on the back.
Speaker 5: Yes, we might have made a pilgrimage briefly, just to check the diggings out.
Speaker 2: Do you get actually into the school camp because I imagine it's not a crowba.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, and we're a bit stressed. There's no gate like you're just driving over the cattle.
Speaker 1: But there will be today. Chris is going to Bunnings tomorrow and there's brand new amazing Bunnings fencing their freshing motel, emote a guard house, minds place has changed the prison guard here with a shotgun walk the line, dead man walking.
Speaker 3: We did check it out.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what, I'd be the same.
Speaker 4: You know, if Chris needs someone else to run sentry duty in shifts with him my life, I'd come out as well. I do know what it's like, Pats. Anyway, we were talking about this earlier at the start. Today's show, and also about the joy when you do go on camp, you know, and just how hysterical it all gets. Do you remember you never go to bed on time, even though they turn the lights out. There's the noise and the screeching. It's almost too much, isn't it. It's like everyone's had too much of a some sweets. It's like Christmas Eve for the kids. But I remember when we were on a camp. The really great thing was for boys, I postly speaking, it was to try and break the teachers and just find creative ways of annoying them. Same in the classroom as well. We had some great calls earlier about ways you used to annoy your teachers.
Speaker 1: There's a classic slow creep, slow move of the desks.
Speaker 4: You've got to do it subtle, just barely an inch at a time, and an inch at time. As they turn around, you move a bit forward until I finally snap. I think what's must ups at the teachers the most is that the classes had to come together to pour that one off.
Speaker 2: We had a similar one to where the class had to work in tandem. So every time the teacher faced the board, one student would leave the portable and go outside and then you would slowly lose students of the class. Yes, during the sessions.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea.
Speaker 4: They know, what did you begin every lesson in the the first one in the morning with the class register?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we call the role We called up.
Speaker 4: Did you have to take it in turn to go and return the register to the head office and stuff that? Do you know this, Rick, I'm sure they don't do it, not that it's some kind of fingerprints signing a retina scan. By the way, I saw my kids school shoes as I was leaving this morning. Why kids school shoes still so big and clumpy?
Speaker 3: They're ugly? Aren't they go into them?
Speaker 2: That was always what my mom said.
Speaker 4: Why are they when you got like Nikes and Adidas that they go around and in the weekend that barely one gram But they have to get their those clumpy skis basically and go around and score with a giant backpack they've got on now it's like twenty kilos of like books and foal and encyclopedias. But anyway, the other game we used to like to do is when they were calling out the registers bit by bit to a slightly more crazier Yes, sir, or yes, ma'am than the person before you by the time they got to know the kid who was twentieth or for me midway through with the surname of O'Connor.
Speaker 15: And.
Speaker 1: Tell they go, that's enough with the funnies today.
Speaker 2: Class another great teamwork one. The whole class has to come together and commit to it.
Speaker 4: And you start with just amard yes, and then they have to get crazy and craze.
Speaker 1: Then they just break.
Speaker 4: You know, that's just that's the start of a human beings day as well. Now I feel nothing but remorse for those sides, but at the time, so one of those moner. Then we're looking for your calls nine one four one O four three Ways and the games you came to came up with the annoy your teachers? How did you annoy your teachers? Give us a call nine four one four one O four three The.
Speaker 9: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four points.
Speaker 4: Out the ways and the games used to play to annoy your teachers. Another one I sent Tomember, one of the kids I went to school with. He put banana in a teacher's exhaust partner's car.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's really dangerous.
Speaker 1: Isn't it. I don't ever do that. It's very very dangerous different times now, health and safety and stuff, that they're killed, all that fun of blowing up a teacher's car. Let's get Andrea on. Good morning Andrea. Hello, Good morning Andrew. Welcome to the show. And what wud the ways used to annoy your teachers? Mate?
Speaker 8: We would all get together and at the set time we would watch the clock and as soon as it hit that specific time, we would all throw our pencil cases onto the floor and that'd all spew everywhere, so we'd all have to get down on our hands and knees and pick everything up, or it was an earthquake. We'd all shake our desks.
Speaker 1: Terrors.
Speaker 8: And that was at a Catholic girls school.
Speaker 2: They're so simple sometimes, but I would that would make that class fun for me, just watching the clock tick like that, waiting.
Speaker 4: Time, excitement first of a kind of flash small you are meeting up there to do it.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. Andrew, thank you very much. You kill me.
Speaker 8: You have a good day, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Michelle, good morning.
Speaker 14: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Oh sorry Michelle, I think you were just goodness knows well you're up to actually Michelle's that's right.
Speaker 1: Are you busy? And thanks for friend up some time to give us a call. What were the ways used to annoy your teachers? Michelle?
Speaker 6: Okay, so in primary school, I have one an identical twin. They couldn't tell us the part. So my sister and I were key up a time and then we would swap classrooms. So we'd go to the toilet, she would go to my classroom. I would go to her classroom, and we would confuse the teachers. This is They had no idea that we swapped classroom.
Speaker 1: It's like face off. It's probably when they got the idea.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the exact plot twist of Big Brother two thousand and three, where they sent two twins in the They would keep swapping over the loans, but we.
Speaker 6: Did everything, even the homework. We would swap boyfriends. We like to say boy.
Speaker 1: Saw a video about that once. I was looking for something else as kids.
Speaker 6: As kids, But the teachers had no idea that we would swap, and they'd be like, Michelle, what are you doing? No, I'm sharen.
Speaker 1: All right, Michelle, thank you very much and cool, okay, bye, Hey listen, you should see Jack's nervous finger there right, Jack is the person who puts calls through it takes them off. Old ET's finger came out then we swapped boyfriend, must stop the fingers out? What's about to get thrown off there? It's the first time I've seen that that long finger come out this year. I mean, where has it been with some of the other dron goes. We had on a nice innocent chat with Michelle boyfriend swapping with twins.
Speaker 2: You have already used the phrase today it was a different time. I don't know how many times we can use that phrase to get us out of things on the show.
Speaker 1: Today we are sponsored by it was a different time, dot com Au, the.
Speaker 9: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: During the next half an hour, anything could happen. Sadly, I have my suspicions and they are just suspicions. But to eliminate suspicions, we must do what we have to. During the next half an hour, that a team member on the show is actually a spy for Fox FM. Where they have come from, they have been working for the Fox and they come over here. The man is called Blake, a good guy, a good man, but sometimes a good man can turn bad. And I think he's been turned bad. An innocent mind, a Queenslander, very innocent, simple people.
Speaker 2: He's been here less than a year after working at Fox.
Speaker 1: For minute. Things are gone wrong, Jack, not all of them, blakes all of them, but enough little ones to add up.
Speaker 4: You start to think that's what a spy would do, someone trying to bring it bring down. And right now we are in a ratings war. We are locked in. It's US and Fox, zero point two percent between us and them.
Speaker 2: Having a mole in the building could be making the difference, can.
Speaker 4: Be making all the difference. I believe he's taken two salaries. We're paying him and Feefe's paying him as well. So John, the next half an hour he's going to begin undergoing he's happy to do this.
Speaker 1: He's happy to do this. He's undergoing a lie to test and of course he's happy to do it. That's his training, that's how they train him at Fox. They go through this rigorous kind of spy camp, train in case they ever get caught, as they call it, behind enemy lines. Here on Richmond and the lady in who be doing this, Joe next half and hour so we can all hear is Elizabeth Martin. Welcome back to the show. Elizabeth Martin, Thank you very much, Christian. Now just remind every one of your qualifications, please, Elizabeth.
Speaker 15: So, I am in the managing director and a forensic psychophysiologist with Advanced polygraph here in Melbourne. We are the largest polygraph agency in Australia. I am a retired twenty two year veteran of police Department outside of Baltimore, Maryland in the United States, and I've been here ten years with advanced polygraph.
Speaker 1: So you would have worked in your time some high profile cases I have.
Speaker 15: I've worked with the Secret Service, I've worked with the FBI, numerous law enforcement agencies both in the US as well as here.
Speaker 1: What an interesting, interesting line of work, right, yeah, I love it, And you would have taken down some bad people.
Speaker 15: Look, every time I go into a situation, it could be a bad person, and today is no difference.
Speaker 1: Already you're picking up something.
Speaker 16: From him, right, I met him earlier.
Speaker 15: And what did you think I have to say? It's it's questionable at this point.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, look we'll see what happens to the next half an hour. Stay with us, and we're going to find out whether Blake or not is a spy for Fox FM.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this a moment of true.
Speaker 4: I wish I didn't have to do. This is the last thing I want to be doing on a radio show, trust me. But however, recently there has been a string of events that have led me to the belief that the team member by the name of Blake, a recent recruit from Fox FM, is indeed leaking sea secrets and deliberately, wherever possible.
Speaker 1: Undermining the show, sabotaging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's say that so right now, Blake, Good morning, Blake, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, Blake. You know I love you man. You're a great guy.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 4: When you rocks up, I thought this guy is going to end up becoming a friend of mine. But I think you've been stabbing me.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, we are we are friends.
Speaker 4: Don't try and learn me back into your house of lies that he's sitting right now, Blake, I'm going to blow that house apartment.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth and we were already hooked up is he friends with Christian? Is he telling the truth? Yes?
Speaker 16: At this point he has been truthful.
Speaker 1: Great to know.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you've established Elizabeth Martin is with us, she's running the line detective tests. Now that we're going to ask some questions of you, Blake, you've already established so a base response, yes.
Speaker 1: I have, So we have.
Speaker 15: We have Blake at this point in what we call a state of homeostasis, a co record to right, that doesn't mean that he's not afraid.
Speaker 4: And to describe some of the equipment. So he's got what looks like nipple tassels on it lit.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how he comes in. And I don't mind it. I love it. It's cute.
Speaker 15: Look what he has on now is he's got water called numographs, and they are measuring his breathing rate, so he's upper and lower breathing rate on his fingers. He's got what are called das which are measuring the the sweat response. So when you are subjected to a stimulus, your body involuntarily can go into fight or flight and that will create certain things that happened into the body.
Speaker 2: In one of those is sweat, and the wires on his fingertips look like the light detectors you see in the movies. Yes, they do. The equipment they don't really have in the movies is the butt pad. There is a pad on his seat that measures his butt's response.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 15: It's a sensor pad actually, and it actually measures movement because during a polygraz.
Speaker 16: He can't move.
Speaker 15: And believe it or not, it's really hard to sit still for three three and a half minutes for a holograph, it's very, very difficult. And the last thing that he's got on is a blood pressure cuff, which we have inflated and it stays inflated the entire time, and as Blake can tell you, it's not comfortable.
Speaker 1: Okay, Blake, are you ready for some questions as we try and clear this up? And I'll be ready to.
Speaker 4: Apologize at the end of this if I've been under any kind of misunderstand that you're not.
Speaker 1: In fact a spy for Fox, I'm ready abre to do it. Okay, So you're.
Speaker 16: Ready to go, Elizabeth, I am ready fire away.
Speaker 4: When asked who saw some Christian O'Connell branded shoehorns, did you Blake deliberately find some of poor cheap quality. No, Did you Blake deliberately sabotage the negotiation between Gold one oh four point three and the Freddie Mercury impersonator.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Did you deliberately disobey my order yesterday without being unseen on the video in the Casherpolt demonstration to the sales team?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 1: I know you lye with that one. Sorry, Yes, please?
Speaker 16: Do I think you need to ask that question again?
Speaker 4: Did you deliberately disobey my order about staying unseen during the demonstrations of the Casher pult to the sales team and let Jack do it?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 1: Do you deliberately sabotage the show?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: When we first started to work together you told us that you had climbed Mount Everest. You quickly downraded that been to base Camp one, which is at the bottom of it where oh people go to the gift shop there. Have you even been to base camp at Mount Everest? Yes?
Speaker 15: I have.
Speaker 1: Here is the big one, and I think, even if you're not a spy, this is what they might be all about, and this is what I'm picking up. Do you Blake want acts job?
Speaker 2: This one threw me.
Speaker 1: It's a no.
Speaker 15: Now, Christian, come on, I think that it's my professional opinion that you should ask this question again.
Speaker 2: Trying to deviate with the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, liar, liar, ands on fire? Do you want Jack's job?
Speaker 19: Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 16: Or no, please.
Speaker 2: Your honor.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just going to play you piece of music here and we're going to measure your response. Now, I don't raise expressions, but he's grinning from it, grinning from air to it, and I got the feeling you get aroused then as well? Does it measure that I have You've got something around that.
Speaker 16: Unfortunately we haven't developed that technology.
Speaker 4: Small enough? All right, next question, Next question? Do you think that Fox FAM is a better radio station than Gold one?
Speaker 1: Oh? Four point three? No, last question? Just tell me, Blake, are you a spy for Fox FM?
Speaker 19: Christian, I'm not a spy for Fox FM.
Speaker 1: That concludes my questions, Elizabeth, Okay, now we're going to take a break. What can you just tell us straight away? What has become apparent?
Speaker 15: Well, it has become a parent at this point without without the formal analysis that there are possibly two questions that are going to warrant for their investigations.
Speaker 1: Oh, Blake, what have you been doing, mate.
Speaker 4: I trusted you. I let you into the funhouse. I gave you keys to the fun house.
Speaker 2: Oh god, there's a pool.
Speaker 1: Are what are we going to find We haven't planned for you to find out that you are a spy?
Speaker 4: Will you be arrested or cut it down like those protesters yesterday?
Speaker 1: All right for the question. All right, we'll come back with the results next The.
Speaker 9: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: When it was announced that I was going to be emigrating from England and coming to Australia, people warned me that Australian radio was competitive and it was like a war zone out here. I didn't not know within eighteen months that I would have suspicions that we had a spinal team and we were forced for them to take a light ATTENDESK Live on air. All Right, we're back with Blake recently joined probationist. We just found out it's a post his probation period is up for review at the moment, porkids.
Speaker 2: You're this close to six months? Yeah, literally next week, I think I'm gonna have.
Speaker 1: It in the spy that got away noticed that he's a serious flight risk. You just went might just go to the toilet. No, you've got there.
Speaker 4: Okay, with the expert today, Elizabeth Martin. Right, have we got some results, Elizabeth?
Speaker 16: We do have the results. Would you like it as a whole or would you like it.
Speaker 1: Question by question as a whole?
Speaker 15: Okay, as a whole. As a whole, Blake is a truthful individual. However, however, there are two questions that warn't fur their investigation.
Speaker 1: What are the two questions?
Speaker 15: The two questions that we found to be somewhat questionable that we would have to polygraph deeper is.
Speaker 16: Do you want Jack's job?
Speaker 1: This is incendiary?
Speaker 15: And he responded to that question almost immediately, and the instrument just about jumped off my table.
Speaker 1: So you say that ghost of it at night, dreaming of Christian and Blake in.
Speaker 16: The morning, it's very possible.
Speaker 1: Will they come on the palm?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, So that was the big one. That was really the big one.
Speaker 1: Watch out Jack.
Speaker 2: They did not feel comfortable with him in the studio. Hop get him off, Mike.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 15: There was one other question that I found somewhat interesting that he responded to, and that was the question, did you deliberately disobey Christian's order about staying unseen during the demonstration of the cash apault to the sales team.
Speaker 1: Here's what happened.
Speaker 4: We went out to the sales team yesterday to pitch this big idea. It's thirty people out there, and I said, to Blake this and let Jack do this bit.
Speaker 1: This is really important. Okay he disappeared. My deliberate order, you know, and what's the common theme?
Speaker 2: You said, let Jack do this bit? She said fine, and then Jack goes to push out the trolley with the Kasher pole on it, and he jumps in and takes over.
Speaker 1: So, Blake, you're not a spy. I apologize. You're here to take out the Jack Assassinator, the Jack and Nator. Shame on you, Blake.
Speaker 2: Is this where I can have a rebuttal of course, say goodbye?
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 19: We have worked together for many, many moons we have We worked together at Fox before we became at Hamishnanni Events. Did you ever since that I was trying to undermine you?
Speaker 1: This is like the loudest voice you have always don't try and patronize him. This is an innocent boy.
Speaker 2: I have always trusted you, but if I could use a quote from the loudest voice, Russell Crowe said, never trust anyone.
Speaker 1: If anything. Here's what's hoping this would clear it all up right. I've actually got a case of your favorite beer here too. If you found favorite whole case of this carpenter.
Speaker 2: Why is it open because it's.
Speaker 1: Such a flimsy box this morning when I was out the boot of my car.
Speaker 2: You are such a gentleman, sir.
Speaker 1: However, now I found that actually this is not healed anything.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you're a spy for.
Speaker 16: In all fairness, let me just let me just interject.
Speaker 15: You know I really did put poor Blake through the ringer on this, and and he will tell you he did admit to me privately that whilst he isn't actively seeking to undermine and take his job from.
Speaker 9: He.
Speaker 16: Wouldn't he wouldn't say no if the position came up.
Speaker 1: Ne In twenty one years of radio, I've never known anything like this.
Speaker 2: I've got a mark on my back and I am not saying damn red laser on you. I see it with my back to the window. I have to move spots I have. I'm not that that just proves that if the job became available, You're going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Now you're killed through.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I've always done presenting. It's that whole thing I love to.
Speaker 1: Shocking. Oh Jack, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't think I needed a successor. But here we are.
Speaker 19: Although that beer is coming from you Christians so happily, and I thank you for your apology on the whole spy front.
Speaker 1: I apologize one hundred percent. I didn't realize that you want Jack's job.
Speaker 19: That's Jack, what's your favorite beer? I will get your case of that to make up for it to say I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Twenty four beers. Is it going to make up the fact that you've got gunning me down trying to sit in my chair?
Speaker 4: And if you said I don't want your job, just admitted it, and then I'll kick your job out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The other thing that was super funny was change the subject to and now you're doing super funny jokes on the show.
Speaker 1: Joke. I do like the energy. So let's chat. After I said, we go and tuck into these beers. We talk about a bright future and the blake in the morning.
Speaker 19: The last thing I have to say is the weirdest thing I found was after all of those lines are questioning. Elizabeth questioned me on the base camp one like over and over have you been, And Martin was reading my pupils and I'm like, yes I have.
Speaker 4: Why is this one the one you have not climbed Mount Everest? And that's what you originally told us. No, no, it was a pause before.
Speaker 1: All right, So welcome properly to the team.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: These beers are yours who work really hard. Okay, I apologize for any misgivings about you. Jack WhatsApp?
Speaker 1: Well we need to talk.
Speaker 4: Elizabeth, Martin, thank you very much for coming in. If people generally want to find out more about what you do, they might have their own reasons why, which is their business?
Speaker 1: How can they find you?
Speaker 15: You can find us on the web www dot Advanced polygraph dot com dot au and you can contact us via email or phone call me directly, and we'd be happy to help anybody that has any kind of lie issue, truth verification, deception, indication.
Speaker 1: She's looking at Jack and.
Speaker 16: Happy to have both of you come in and see me, and then we might be able to sort your relationship issue.
Speaker 1: Out for you.
Speaker 4: The next person we need is a group therapist to have family therapy to come back together.
Speaker 1: Okay, to protect the integrity of this polygraph. This test was actually conducted away from the studio in a controlled environment, analyzed by a trained and.
Speaker 4: Qualified polygraph expert. If you are going to this, go to the very best, that is Elizabeth Martin.
Speaker 1: Eli. We would definitely use you again on the show.
Speaker 16: My pleasure anytime. Give me a call.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thank you very much. Well done.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: All right, We'll always talk as spies and police cross examination. Today's that word time waster is police celebrities. All right, these are shocking.
Speaker 2: Job secure. I gotta do good ones or else somebody takes my geek.
Speaker 1: So about that Blake?
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, Jack, I've got shirt Lock Holmes.
Speaker 2: No, that is good?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 1: That is good? Pepper spray pick.
Speaker 4: It's quite extreme episode that one wh pepper spray turned into a protester in Hong Kong. Got pepper spray dirty Harry Styles Yep, give me a headline. Who knows Johnny Deputy. I'm done, I retire.
Speaker 2: I've got Policia Silverstone. Bring on, Blake, spy n Keaton.
Speaker 17: What's that one?
Speaker 2: Spy and Keaton? Yep, good Rene sell wigger. She's in a celler jail cell.
Speaker 1: So I gotcha. Yes, dude, Law and Order, you needed better ones today after what's just happens.
Speaker 2: All right, here's my hell, Mary Bracco slammer. Let's just see another day.
Speaker 1: The postman delivers one more. Okay, send us yours.
Speaker 4: You need to save it this morning, police celebs, send them in on O four seven five O three one O four three. That's Today's that work time waste on four seven five O three one O four three police celebs, Good luck.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 4: Three time for today? Is that work time wastet? Because we has Elizabeth Martin on, Who's I've been working twenty years with law enforcement agencies in America? Ton polygraph test for Blake Today. We're looking for your police celebrities today, Margo Robbery Stradium Gold.
Speaker 1: Very smart.
Speaker 4: Please, if you're new to do in the outwork time waste, always put your name on them so we can give you the right kudos you deserve. But that's a smart one. Infiltrator Collins Silver plus Lenardo to capsicum spray.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be hard to be gold plus Wardan.
Speaker 4: Dukes in Croydon, Sell Gibson that might various times been a headline for silver, Michah Geelong, Robin Right to remain silent Gold, he is Whip Smart Bradley in Greensborough. Thank you, Spy, Piers Silver plus Aeron, Nicholas Prison Cage MM Silver, Peter Hands Free, Clink.
Speaker 1: Eastwood Silver, Police Witherspoon Silver plus, Sherriff Gold hit me ages to get that while I was staring at forrages. Kirsty very good cuff Daddy Gold, that's very good. Abbey of South Arra like you got. Abbey of South Yarrah, Screw Carey Bronze, Pete and Abbotsford, Divvy Van Morrison that is very old. Trying to think of a divvy wound one that's very good.
Speaker 4: Taser Swift Bronze, Miley Sirens Gold, Matt Locke, Damon, very good old TV show cop show.
Speaker 2: Matt Long Silver plus.
Speaker 1: You always mark down the ones you don't notice this, but wouldn't do that, thank you, No, no, no, no, okay, but anyway, Tom Police Cruiser Silver.
Speaker 18: We've just played him Robbing Williams sivil plus Dwayne the Cop Johnson Bronze, Edwin Sister handcuffs, No bronze, Mace Gray, that's all right, Civil plus Slammer l Jackson Silver, Witness Houston Silver, Sean Penitentiary Silver plus Jeremy leg Irons. We're going in deep into British acre, Jeremy Irons.
Speaker 4: This will be the only breakfast show in the world today anyway, where Jeremy Irons was to mention a great bandy though in the.
Speaker 1: Die Hard movies, AffA David Beckham Gold, Robert de Niro, What Robert de Niro? Robert de Niro are Robber de Niro Silver, David Hasselcuff's silver. We'll end it there. I still think Afa David Beckham is the best one world.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So today, what are you going to be doing with Chris as you get ready for your little baby girl going on our first night away on school camp.
Speaker 5: We're finally it seems like we've been packing for weeks, so we've got everything out.
Speaker 2: On nights it's not even twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: We will finally put the items into the case. So we'll pack her up, put the bag at the door and give her lots of lots of cuddles and kisses.
Speaker 1: Are you going to leave it anyt notes in there?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I thought of that, but it might upset here it's toot.
Speaker 4: I did that for Ruby's last trip. She's waited for ten days no phone contacts. So I put a couple of notes in there. And that She came back and I went, did you like the notes? I was expecting I was going to get it?
Speaker 1: Really it changed everything that should It made everything worse supposed went. I started crying, had to hide the toilets. I was like, oh, and I hadn't told my wife. She was like, why would you?
Speaker 3: Did you write don't bother coming back?
Speaker 1: Which now those are about my wife's suitcase. All right?
Speaker 9: I have.
Speaker 4: Today's show is Lia Liar Blake on Fire. We are back tomorrow morning, Me Blake and Patsy can't wait.
Speaker 9: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three