Speaker 1: The Rising Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the Yugen Bay region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrestrid Islander peoples today. Hello and welcome back to the Rising Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It's going to be correct for you. So I'd rather believe it and be like, oh my God, actually magic in every single day. And yeah, it is crazy how many things have happened in very unexpected ways.
Speaker 1: Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conker Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stevenson, lawyer turned entrepreneur, business owner, new mum all the things Today, we have a replay EPP. This is from the podcast of Interest hosted by Kira and Emily Guys. I had the best chat with Kira and Emily and I really really wanted to share this episode because I loved the questions that they asked me. We chatted about manifest, the importance of stepping out of the box that life puts us in, and honestly, so much more. I really loved this episode. I really think you guys are going to love it too. But before we get into it, a quick little update on my wik.
Speaker 2: Tell us about it, Georgie, what did you do on weekend?
Speaker 1: So it was Ivy Girl's birthday and we had it was Ivy's fairy first birthday party.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: It was so sweet. So she was dressed up as a sweet little fairy and it was kind of like woodland themed and we had like we had these like blow up creatures that we put in like the forest beside us, so you'd like be on the balcony you'd see the little cute creatures in the forest and it was like purple themed and oh my god, it's tea. Should have seen when we put her cake out. So we did a smash cake. Do you know what this is?
Speaker 3: Like the one with a hammer and chocolate.
Speaker 1: No, So, a smash cake is when you make the cake so the baby literally eats it, like you put it in front of them and they eat it with their hair. So cum and she fully got the memo because we hadn't even started singing Happy Birthday, and she just straight away did it. You don't have to watch my stories because she's just so sweet. She's just loving it the whole time. She had all this cake just like smeared over her face.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was so good too, because it started at one pm and she usually has her second nap at like two or three, and she made it two four pm.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: But then she's pretty beside herself. So but yeah, we just had like both of me and Tim's immediate family, so just like I had my brother's there and Tim had his parents, and then we had friends. We didn't want to do it too overly big, just because we are seeing like the rest of the family for Christmas in a couple of weeks. So yeah, it was a bit smaller, but it was so precious and I just can't believe she's one, guys.
Speaker 3: I know, I was like reading the intro and I'm like, maybe we need to take out new mum.
Speaker 1: I know, should we do a new intro for twenty twenty three? Yeah, but I had the best weekend. I'm not gonna lie though, I'm feeling quite exhausted just from so much happening. I feel like we've had shit on every weekend and then we do now still have it on until the rest of the year. Yeah. Literally, it's like such the typical time of the year where you're like, Wow, I just need.
Speaker 2: I need a day. I need those five days off. We're having it.
Speaker 1: Qrist let me and a tear joked about that's just going to magically refresh us. But yeah, no, it was amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, our Black Friday and H's Black Friday sale is still going. This is the last couple of days, so we extended the sale and it ends the first of December, so everything is up to fifty percent off. Plus we just announced the pink tickets, So if you listen to our Black Friday strategy f you would know this already. But there's pink tickets up for grabs. So every order, you go randomly in the drawer and we put a pink ticket in randomly. Yeah wow, and we puts it in and anyway, but there's heap surprises up for grabs, like an iPhone, a MacBook, a Dyson. It's really good. But I just want to stress too. We've been putting these tickets in from the start of the sales, So if you've already placed your order, don't want and hate gang. We've got your back. You've already been in the drawer, and I know a lot of a lot of people have already got their pink tickets, which is really cool. But there's so many more tickets up for grabs, so get involved, very very excited. Wait a tear, how was your week?
Speaker 3: Look, I'm on the Ducky series train and I've just been You can't.
Speaker 1: Give us a recommendation.
Speaker 2: That's like pretty much all I did all weekend?
Speaker 3: And then I would also, this is a recommendation on a Tuesday. But the NH Mystery Moon Milk flavor. If you haven't nearly you.
Speaker 1: Need to three quarters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good?
Speaker 1: Is it your favorite?
Speaker 3: Yes? Buy a long shot? And I was hardcore og chocolate and I've tried all the others.
Speaker 1: I know, but this is just like trumped it. Should we just give them a hint of what it is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Think subway cookie? Oh sneaky, that's literally where the inspo came from. Clever obsessed. Anyway, guys, let's get into this episode. You're really going to love this.
Speaker 4: Kia and I were talking actually before it was this. When we first started this series at the beginning of this year, you were our number one goal to have at some point down the track. I don't think either of us imagined that it would happen this year.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's an honor for us.
Speaker 6: We've got girl crushes on you.
Speaker 2: Gee.
Speaker 6: We have followed you for years and we I like put it in my little podcast planner at the start and I wrote down all the people I wanted to get on manifested it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it. I bloody love it. No, I'm so excited, you asked me. And don't you love when just like things line up and they feel good and they work out. So obviously we're on a similar vibration for me to be like, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I love it actly so good.
Speaker 4: As Kira said, we have followed you for quite a while now, a number of years.
Speaker 6: I don't know, just from following you, you really do present yourself, so I don't know, just so holistically and very very natural and even though you know influencer, I saw you like do the quote unquote, you really are just the natural influencer, and I feel like a lot of different people can look up to the different avenues and folk. That's why you reach such a wide audience, because there's so many aspects that you do that people can relate to.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I think also sometimes we do try to put ourselves in a box, like we think, oh, no, I do natural supplements, so I should only do fitness content and only talk about this. But I'm like, we're like humans are meant to grow and evolve and have, you know, different hobbies and different interests, and I think when you're honoring those things, like that's where the magic happens.
Speaker 4: Definitely, yeah, for sure, and I definitely want to go back to some of those things that you spoke about, especially like putting yourself in that box and how you've broken out of that. But before we do move on, one question that we love to ask all of our guests, and you.
Speaker 5: Are clearly a big advocate for it. You spoke briefly.
Speaker 4: They're a bit about self development and also self love. So what is your favorite thing about yourself?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, you've you've called me off guard here, guys. Such a great question, though, I love that you're asking this. What I love about myself? I probably like my determination and grit. I think I am someone when I have a goal or when I set you know, my eyes on something, there's pretty much nothing that stops me from getting there. And that's obviously something that has been a tribute to you know, me achieving a lot of things. And look, sometimes it's not exactly going to honor me because then I do find I am such a person who is go, go go, and it can lead you know, burn out. But I very much love that about myself. I you know, so determined to be like, you know, the hardest worker in the room, and from a young age that has really been instilled in me, and I feel like is a really really great thing about myself in most some times, I really.
Speaker 4: Would you say that that's something that you has has had a lot to do with the way you're raised because obviously, like you mentioned there, you are the co founder along with your brother.
Speaker 5: So is that something that you see in each other maybe.
Speaker 2: Oh one hundred percent. I mean Coopers like joke all the time. But for example, in Queensland, the legal age to work I think it's fourteen and nine Miles and I remember me and Cooper got our first jobs when we were thirteen, and my mom had to sign a consent because me and Cooper are like and he actually got the job first and then I got it maybe six months after. But we like wanted to be out there and we wanted to earn our own money. And my parents they were amazing and they provided for us, but they were very much of the view of, oh, if you want something, you save up and you buy yourself, you work towards it. So they stilled a really great work ethics from a very young age. So even through high school, you know, I worked at Kabart, I worked at a fish and chip shop, I worked at Hogspread through UNI, I would do my Instagram, I would work in a law firm. I was doing all the things all the time. And I think that has very much come from a young age. And then I have two older brothers as well as Cooper, and yeah, we're all very much the same.
Speaker 6: All type A personalities, so go go can be problematic, but yeah, I was I was gonna ask.
Speaker 5: How do you go about working with your brother?
Speaker 6: Like you're so close and there's so many factors that could interrupt, like running a whole entire business together. What's that like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think honestly, like we just have such a great deal of respect for each other, and so we kind of know, Like you know, Cooper, he's very he's a numbers person, he's the logistics, he loves structure, and even though I do love those things too, I'm more like, what's the vibe. What do we have? He's like, let's keep a certain figure, and I'm like, I just want to feel this way, and I you know, it's very much the Ying Yang energy. It's probably why we work so well together. But then we are both very goal orientated. And then I think also just we have such open communications. So for instance, in front of the team, we're such a united front. But for example, after if there was something that happened, will have a meeting, he'll just be like, oh, look, I didn't appreciate how you said this towards me or blah blah blah, and vice versa, and we just keep those communication channels open at all times because most of the time it's something like I didn't even realize or he didn't realize, or we just need to know the underlying why A bit more and then we're like, oh, yeah, of course. But also I think it does really help working with someone who you are so close with and yeah, that you just have a lot of respect for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, And I think that is one side of the balance that I was really interested to hear your thoughts on. But then also the other side you've meant in your spiel just before about how much you've been doing for so long, it really does sound like the perfect recipe for burnout. So how important is balanced to you and how do you achieve that?
Speaker 5: Especially now being a new mum as well.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I didn't mention that in my opening spill. So, guys, I have a ten month old bait a baby girl, Ivy. She is the life of my life. And it has been such a big transition becoming a mom because like before your mom, I feel like everyone you're quite selfish, Like you don't think you're that selfish, and then you become a mom and you're like, oh, not so much selfish in a bad way, Like it's in a great way. But you become a mom and like someone needs your attention basically all the time, and you don't have a lot of time for yourself, and I think you just notice such a huge difference, especially because I'm an introvert, so like I need my alone time to recharge. So, for example, I used to work so ridiculously hard nights, long days, but then I was I would do nothing on the weekends and recharge and just be at home by myself. Tim would go golfing, I'd meditate a journal and go to the beach, and so I'd always recharge and then go back to work. But when you're at home and there's a baby there full time, you're like, oh, this was not very relaxing.
Speaker 6: Oh you're down.
Speaker 2: Time goes out the drain correct. And so this year has been such a great like, holy shit, I need boundaries for the first time in my life. And I probably needed these years ago, but it has been such a great thing to be like, oh no, you need these. So it has just been a change with you know, when I leave work at three pm, I start work at seven thirty, I leave work at three pm. It's I everyone knows not to contact me, basically unless it's for nia circumstances. So if they do, cool, I know to answer. On the weekends, I don't work, and really I've had to rearrange my schedule because, let's be honest, when before a baby, when you had all this time, like I'd fuck around a lot because I'd be like, oh, I just finished this on the weekend. You know, I really I'm feeling this state that I need to go journal in the sun right now, so I'd go do that and then just work on the weekend. But when you have these boundaries in place, it's almost like you need to be stricter on yourself and your productivity. So this whole year has been like a bit of a I don't want to say the word like shit show, but it's been such a reality check of I didn't have boundaries, and I didn't really have a schedule, and I didn't really know how to juggle my time. So this has been such a big learning curve for me and something I'm not completely you know, all over to be honest something else. It's kind of something I've been talking about on my podcast. But also something I realized this year is when you have like when you have a business with a team, and even through my personal brand, I organized basically the year ahead. So last year I booked a lot of things in I figned a lot of contracts with brand, deals with booking stuff in with naked harvests and all the things, and I, you know, I obviously did this while I was pregnant, and I then played out this year and was like, oh wow, I can't but I can't go at the speed that I usually was going at. And it's not so much I can't because I've clearly done this year and amazing stuff has happened and I'm super proud. It's more like I don't want to. I don't want to feel like I'm constantly on this treadmill just trying to catch up. I want to be present with my daughter and I want to have family time and be able to live my life and to be completely honest, like I have been in Yang energy for so long that it's just been like doing and doing and doing that. I can go into my you know, yin energy and probably not do too much that and have a lot of results because of how much I've been building the foundation for eight years. But when you have been doing for so long, it is so hard to step into the being because like my nervous system, it's so used to being on all the time. And so I have a great team. I have so much support, Like I've got a you know, assistant, I've got a partnerships manager. I have all the help in the world. It's honestly me who needs to be like boundaries, Dorger, you need to let people help you, You need to be supported, You need to you know, sit more in the stem and energy because it's honestly going to you know, you need to reap the rewards almost And that's something I'm struggling with currently and trying to work out. So you know, it's a whole big thing, and I wish I had a bit of a bit of answer, But isn't that life, Like life is a journey and you go through seasons and you know, different different things. So that's just currently what I'm dealing with, and yeah, going through I guess.
Speaker 6: I think it's so interesting you say all that because it is one thing you obviously know it, like you know you need to make those changes for yourself, but then doing it is a whole other thing. And you're obviously taking steps like we were going to ask you about delegating, and is that hard for you? Being such a go getter all the time? And I'm sure that would be such a big transition for you. But like you said, with every stage of life. It's good that you're saying that because a lot of our listeners are in their early twenties, and I feel like, I mean, EMM and I are definitely similar to you. We love just go, go going, and just with balancing UNI in your twenties and going out and trying to just do everything, because I think twenties is, like you said, just such about growing and learning and all that. It's interesting how you can still be and succeeded all these things. But it's like, when do you learn to slow down? Can anyone ever slow down?
Speaker 2: It's interesting, oh, one hundred percent, And very much like you said to it's like these are learned skills, and I think everyone thinks you don't have to learn these skills because we are so we're taught. It's like the hustle, the grind. But it's like, no, it's actually an art to slow down and also catch yourself before you burn out. Because there has been numerous times this year where I'm like, oh, wow, I really you know, didn't I kind of talk about it in the way of like previous Georgie. Didn't really think about future Georgie, and a lot of this year it has felt a little bit out of alignment and it hasn't felt amazing, and it's because I, yeah, wasn't thinking about future Georgie. So that's even something that I do now when my decision making, it's like will this honor future Georgie rather than just being in the whim of the moment and thinking of what is the ego on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Completely?
Speaker 4: And you mentioned there that you do have a great team and a great network of support around you, But do you are you just waiting for the ball to drop?
Speaker 5: Do you ever have moments where it's like, shit, am I am? I in over my head?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't do that to me one hundred percent like e And recently me and Tim purchased our dream house and this house and like just I guess the level of it and what it means to us is something that has been on my you know, vision board and my goals for years and it very much felt like this, you know, was maybe something that would happen like when I was forty or you know, a very far ahead. Like that's how much like, yeah, I guess presence I had put onto and then what I realized is obviously, you know, we have this house and it happened so fast, and that is because of alignment and the way they it. Like, the way that we attracted this house was just insane, like.
Speaker 6: We I listened to your I think you did a podcast on it, and I was like, as if like that is crazy, Oh my god, like crazy.
Speaker 2: As if like how it happened. I was just like, oh my god. So it was very much meant to be. But there was such in like an imposter syndrome kind of feeling where I was like, oh my god, who am I to have this house? Who am I to have this view? And levels and an elevator? Like just like ridiculous because I very much grew up in a household of you know, like we always had clothes and we always had you know, needs. But it was yeah, very just I would say, every day you know, ouzsye kind of childhood. And so it just it feels very out of thoughts and very much of like when is the war going to drop? And I'm gonna have to sell the house and you know, no one, no one's gonna want to look at my account anymore, and no one's gonna want to buy Naked Harvest or this and that. But I have to, I guess, yeah, remind myself that it's like, I haven't got here overnight. This has been you know, ten years in the making, and very much a lot of my community still now are the people who you know, watch me, probably when I was doing my dand The Life of the Law Bad.
Speaker 6: So how old were you then, because you're twenty eight, so you would have been doing like the law grad when you were what like nineteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember I jumped on YouTube when I was yeah, nineteen twenty, so that's crazy. On Instagram, sorry, Instagram when I was nineteen, and then YouTube when I was twenty. So yeah. And I think a lot of people, you know, they they see influencers or they see these businesses who have achieved, you know, these huge goals, and they're like, oh my god, overnight success. But what you don't realize is, you know, it's eight or ten years in the making, and there's so many foundations, there's so many direct choices of getting there, if that makes sense. So I do feel like that one hundred percent, and then I have to remind myself. And also, you know, I guess this is getting a bit more on a spiritual level. But for example, if the ball was to drop or everything was taken away from me, I would still have my husband, him, my daughter Ivy, and I would have everything I need. And also I'd probably be like, fuck, yeah, let's do itle again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it gives your whole level of new motivation, and it is so important to look strip it all back because it would be so overwhelming for you sometimes. But to strip it back and remember, I mean, I know you practice gratitude and journaling and just what you really are grateful for, because it is the little things in life sometimes that just make it can make you do all these big crazy things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's everything. And then even like kind of going off that I recently launched a cloud with Pedal and Pup and we did the launch events and like I could have bte, you know, I had an allocation that I can invite some girlfriends and all my girlfriends there were literally girlfriends that I've known since I was nineteen, and so I thought, like I always have these, you know, my friends and family that have been there from the start. It doesn't matter that you know, I've grown and involved. I very much have kept my roots with those sorts of things. So yeah, I just remind myself like I've got everything I need. And also, if it is about you know, building this quote unquote empire, it's like, well, I've done it, I can do it again. Yeah, for sure, and probably a lot quicker than Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 4: You've definitely already emphasized your I guess, connection to spiritualities quote unquote higher being and deeper meanings and something that you preach in your Rise and Conquer program and your What does manifestation mean to you?
Speaker 5: M so?
Speaker 2: I guess like the like the Dictionary definition of manifestation is basically just like your thoughts becoming your reality. So what it means to me and what it's really done for my life, I don't know. It's honestly taken a weight off my shoulder because what I believe is I have this core belief that the universe always has my back. I am always supported, I'm always guided. If I'm ever feeling out of alignment, I know how to tap back into my intuition. I know how to kind of yeah, get to that, you know, don't I don't mean to be so deep that like that soul level and I will be okay. And before that, I, you know, I didn't have I'm not religious. I grew up religious, but then I wasn't religious. And I guess for me, manifestation has really brought in this sense of it's almost taken away my anxiety because like when things fuck up, I'm like life happens for me. This has happened.
Speaker 6: Whatever meant to be meant to be.
Speaker 2: It's gonna work out better than I could have imagined. And then also just I love the you know, the thought of something is guiding me and something is supporting me. And when I have these little nudges of this logically doesn't make sense, but I'm being attracted to this person or to make this decision or this just feels really good in my heart, Like it feels so good rather being like what are the numbers? What should I logically do? Here? Yes, almost like it feels like a breath of like release, and it's like, oh, I'm not in this by myself. I'm supported, I'm guided, like everything's going to be okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it gives you such like a little I think I've described it on the podcast before as a bit of a fuzzy feeling because like we started the podcast to like kind of just talk about our twenties and like growing up and just going with what you want to do, because that's like something em and I both believe in, even though we've both ended up ended up going to UNI and I'm about to graduate. I'm still in my first year because I've changed my mind so many times. But I but I do get this fuzzy feeling now I'm doing nursing and I get this like really nice happy feeling and I, for the first time, feel so aligned and what you're saying with just the relief and like you said, it kind of stops anxiety. It also just like relieves when you feel anxious because you can go back through back onto like how you're feeling and know that you're in the right place and it will all work out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love it. And it's also like I guess, you know that feeling of when something really amazing happened. So for example, if you got the call of a job that you were waiting for, or you know, for instance, you getting into your nursing degree, or just something even really random when someone surprises you with something if you think about it, like that day you didn't know that thing would happen, and then it completely changed how you felt and it changed your day. And I I love something. I'll often do, you know, as my kind of morning practice is I'll sit in the feeling of like, something magical is going to happen today, like you know, and it's going to completely change my day. And if you think about it, rather than sitting in the feeling of, oh, I'm already late, Oh I haven't done this thing, that in my ass this and you're expecting these like bad things to happen, or I feel so anxious, I feel so sad. If I consider the feeling of, oh my god, something fucking really good is going to happen today, and even if something bad happens, I know I'm supported, i know I'm guided. Like look at those two different people. It is just like imagine living your life constantly in a state of anxiety or feeling almost a victim of not having control verse in this constant state of surrender. And I would also say, bliss it just it has honestly, you know, changed my life. And then if we're talking actual you know, manifestation like my house, Like if you guys listen to that episode like how it happened, it's just it's so crazy and it can. And that's the thing is, most of the time, if you're not open to manifestation, things like that won't happen because you won't be guided, you won't listen to your intuition, like me randomly texting this agent and then him being like, oh, yes, they do want to sell a house, like I Like, you won't have those intuitive nudges, so the magic won't happen. So it's like it's it doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It's going to be correct for you. So I'd rather believe it and be like, oh my god, there is actually magic in every single day. And yeah, it is crazy how many things have happened in very unexpected ways. Or I've met a certain person who has introduced me to this and then this has happened and yeah, I don't know. Just like it gets me so excited and I'm like, oh my god, of course I want to live my life this way because the opposite just sounds horrible exactly.
Speaker 6: And what you're saying about when you start thinking in that positive and that magical way, or like even waking up and going, I'm something really amazing and magical is going to happen today. You get in this really beautiful cycle of positivity and then it will just keep on going and like you said, everything falls into place. But but I think it is so easy for people, and like I definitely have my days where you just you think negatively and then all of a sudden, I always say I'm in a rut, like a rut is stuck, and it's just you kind of just given me a light bulb moment because I feel like I can put myself in this vicious negative cycle. But as soon as like I have my Sunday reset, that is my thing. And I had my Sunday reset this week, and I thought, this week, I'm going to get on top of it, but I'm going to be balanced and I'm gonna go to the beach and do everything I want to do, and I have, and you've kind of just made me realize how this week's just flowed so well, and it's in that really magical cycle, you know, and even if something bad is happening, I'm positive about it.
Speaker 2: It's very much like a gemino effect, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think also the fact that you are so passionate about it would because I think sometimes manifestation and that kind of what you were saying, you're being so connected to you and your soul, can be misinterpreted, and I think the people that you would be dealing with aren't probably aren't always open to that. And I guess how do you uphold these values that you are clearly so passionate about in all of your business endeavors because obviously you've gone down so many different paths.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I and this is just like in everyday life, Like I'm such a big believer on kind of like the saying of like keep your side of the street like clean. So I very much like, do not worry about what other people are doing or what they think of me or anything like that, because it actually does not it does not have anything to do with me. It's not my problem. And if I am wasting my time or you know, the energy I have worrying about what people think or being like, oh but this person needs to believe this or you know that sort of thing, it's just it's a waste of time and energy. I honestly don't have that sort of time and energy to waste. So I'm such a big believer of like you make sure you're okay, you make sure you're doing your morning practices and checking with yourself and honoring yourself, and you know, constantly trying to step into alignment. And then don't be worried because the people who are on the same vibration to you will be attracted to you, and the other people will fall away. So that's even like how we do business. Mean, Cooper recently had a business meeting with someone and instantly after we were just like, yeah, no, we both just like ribes were not there. And even though on paper it seemed like, oh my god, you know this is going to be so helpful, it's going to be great. But and h we both are of the view that you know, like, of course a business has to make money, but also our business is like our lifestyle. We spend eight hours a day on it and it has to feel good. We have to work with people we want to who understand our mission, who get the vibe. So if you're not there, it's just naw, we're not working with you. And that's even like a big question that I get in my manifesting course of you know, a lot of especially women, will get into manifesting and they you know, they vibe, they love it, but their partner's not into it, and they're like, how do I talk to my partner? How do I get him involved? And like what I did with Kim, my partner who you know, when I started, you know, manifesting and reading the secret and getting all into it. It's not like he was like, yeah, babe, I'm going to manifest with you. Like he was like, that's woo woo. I never pushed anything on him. I always led by example. So for instance, when I would manifest something, I would then explain it to him and I could see him starting to be like, oh fuck, it works. And if you ask him now, he's like, of course I believe in manifesting, like look at our lives. But at the start he didn't. But I never tried to push it on him. I just did my own thing, and I'm such a big believer of like, yeah, just work on yourself, stay in your own lane. That's honestly all that matters.
Speaker 6: I feel like the word manifesting does when you said woo woo, Like my dad thinks it's wu wu like people thinks woo. But it is about putting it in that other perspective and I think people will understand it, is all I was going to add to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also I like, for example, my dad is the most logical human being on this Yes, And he's also the most hardest work you know, such a hard, hard working person that when you talk of manifesting and surrendering and letting you know things come to you, you can tell he's just like, oh my god, what do you mean. Like in my life, I you know, very much tried explain to him in a way that will make sense to him, and I never almost get too spiritual because it's just like I don't need him to then say oh no, it doesn't work, or me to try and explain myself. Like it's almost like pick your audience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: And like you said before, you're setting an example like you don't need to express it because all of the actions that are playing out in your life are obviously showing through like people will just be able to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And I'm also such a big believer, Like if you have a goal or a belief and you yourself kind of struggle to constantly get on that vibration or constantly lean into that belief. Do not go and tell someone who could kind of, you know, crush you or make you feel a certain way. Like all my huge, big goals, I have never told people until they're actually, you know, either in motion to succeed or basically towards the end, because most of the time I'm just trying to get on board to believe that, to believe in myself to achieve it. I don't need them to convince someone else to do it, because it's again, it's waste my energy, Like I just I keep it.
Speaker 6: And that's what you were saying before about people like don't worry about what other people are thinking. I feel like by telling them the goal you have, it gives them the opportunity.
Speaker 1: To let them get to you.
Speaker 6: And I think that's like something like it's like when you seek out advice and you're not sure what to do, you end up getting more confused because you're asking so many people for advice.
Speaker 2: Correct, yeah, no, do You don't want to be pulling people. And that's a big thing, is like when you know how to trust your intuition, you literally do not have to ask anyone anything. You just know. And that's like, it's such a great place to strive towards, because, Yeah, people put their limiting beliefs, their subconscious, you know, thoughts on you, and then not only do you have to get through theirs, but you have to get through yours. So I'm such a big believer in like just like focusing on yourself. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Obviously you are a very busy woman, and you're very busy at the moment. So just to kind of wrap things up a little bit, but before we finish.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're completely aware.
Speaker 4: You don't need us to tell you of the influence you have over especially women in their young mid twenties. What would your advice be for someone who has just turned twenty, and then maybe for someone maybe in their mid twenties, and then someone for more your age throughout those different seasons of the lights that you've experienced.
Speaker 2: I love that. Okay, So advice when you're twenty, I would stop looking around. I would stop trying to fit yourself into a box, because I guarantee you there's a box of whether it's the patriarchy or just like something that you think you have to fit in, and I wish I had, you know, stripped it back and just gone internally and being like what do I fucking want to do? What feels good to me? What do I want to wear? Who do I want to out with? Like very much like strip it back, because as soon as you start trusting your intuition and following that, like, oh my god, like once I started doing like once I started doing that, mountains moved, Like my progression was just crazy. When you're trying to follow other people, when you're trying to fit yourself in the box, you might get these tiny little steps, but it's like you're honestly not going anywhere, trust me. So that would be like my first thing mid twenties, I would be because by then you're probably like making some steps towards your goals if you haven't go back to the first advice. But I feel like your mid twenties is really the years. And I know people don't necessarily believe in this, but it's like it's where you just do the things, and you put in the work and you listen to your intuition and you just try shit. Like this is probably at a stage where you don't have a mortgage where you're you know able to really I don't want to say risk it, but yeah, I guess risk it and it's like, let's let's see what happens. And I think these are the stages where you really can listen to your intuition and be like, hey, I just want to move to Europe for a couple of months, or I want to do this, and like really lock into those feelings and just do the things. And for example, if you are working on a goal and it feels so good and so you works fucking hard, like you know, put in the time and energy eause, trust me, once you have a child, it's not appy. I like, I love that because I look back at me and my mid twenties and I was like, wow, I put in the work and you know, have that grit and determination of doing the thing and listening to your intuition and not letting people get you down because a lot of people will try and get you down, especially because they'll be like, you're in your twenty five, you know, you don't know you want this is really you need to have a career. No, don't listen to that. We're not doing that. Someone who is older. Again, I don't think age matters, so if you're go back to advice one and two. But as I've gotten older, I've just realized that having seasons is so important. So seasons of Okay, I am going to work hard, I'm going to put in the work, but then also seasons of is this still honoring me? Or do I need to shift things up? And do I need to have a season of slowing down to honor myself? Because once you know, have put in a lot of hard yards and a lot of foundations, like there is a point where you're like, you have to live your life. You have to be present and you have to enjoy the moments. And I think sometimes especially when you're like working through things like that can get lost a little bit. So very much encouraging you to have the seasons, the seasons of hustles, the seasons of slow the seasons of shifting into different identities. And I guess like that overal advice too is do not be afraid to change, do not be afraid to evolve, because it's like it's so beautiful. You're not meant to be one person for your whole life. And I think we can get really stuck in this like weird place of having to be someone, And yeah, life gets really beautiful when you're on on yourself and you do change and you do evolve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really appreciate your consistent acknowledgment and I know that Kira would be able to attest to this as well.
Speaker 5: That that like, it's not linear.
Speaker 4: Now you mentioned neal o there that you go back, you go back to advice number one and two and if the ball does drop, you just go back and start again. And listening to discussions you've had with other podcasters about the fact that you do come from a so called traditional Aussie family and did that, got a degree and did the traditional corporate job and now here you are. It's not linear and you are you have really been living by those seasons.
Speaker 5: So that's so refreshing. Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 2: No, thank you so much, and thank you so much for having me. I really appreciate this has been such a great chat.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Just one question we ask all of our guests before before we let them get away from.
Speaker 5: Us, is what do you want to be remembered for?
Speaker 2: Oh, my life, passion and something I would love to be remembered for is empowering women to be who they want to be and like go after what they want because I just feel like I don't know I when I was younger, like I just I had, I didn't have a lot of power to myself. And so if I can encourage women to like harness their own power because we all have it, it's empowering women. That's it. That's the vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it. I'm here for the vibe.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much again, and I think we are both so excited to see what's next for you, what's next for Naked Harvest, what's next for everything?
Speaker 5: Who knows what next.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it. It's been so lovely chat to you guys. And yeah, it's so awesome that you created this podcast and I really appreciate you guys asking me on here.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Georgie.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer Podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so We do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.