Speaker 1: It's the pick up Britt, Laura and Mitch rush into chemist Warehouse for half priced vitamins and cosmetics, teas and seas. Apply Chemist Warehouse Great savings every day.
Speaker 2: Now, you guys might have heard of the podcast Call Her Daddy, one of the biggest podcasts in the world. Right. The woman who runs that, she used to have a co host, this woman named Sophia. So Sophia and Alex they had this massive break up many many moons ago, and Sophia went on to create her own podcast separate to Call Her Daddy. So it's called Sophia with an F. And recently Sophia with an F has made it into I would say she's made it into the news, and there's been a little bit of criticism about her very unusual technique that she's using going into dating. Now, Mitch, I thought this could be something that you might want to implement. Being the new single man on the show. You've just entered into the world of dating, and you know, you want to weed out the people who could be potential versus the people who are not going to be well suited to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I haven't been on a dating in five years, six years, I need all the tips I can get, and you.
Speaker 2: Want to get straight to the point, right, Like, nobody wants to waste their time in dating. So Laura, what she doing? Okay, So Sophia Franklin, she is very wealthy, she is very successful, she is a business woman, and she has decided that she doesn't want to waste time dating men who are not on her level. This is what she has to say.
Speaker 3: I'm not joking. I have asked the last three dudes I've dated for their bank account info on the first dat because I only want to be a wealthy guy that has money. I have a job, I'm very successful, so I think I have every right to be like, Hi, are we on the same level or am I wasting my time?
Speaker 1: I got I couldn't do.
Speaker 4: That, Okay, is so ugly to me.
Speaker 2: Hear me out, hear me out. It is not attractive, and nobody like I don't like that. Obviously, she places so much value on income. But at least she's getting to the point. At least she's not wasting anyone's time, and she is showing straight off the mark how crazy she is. So if a man is wanting to date her knowing full well, that she's insane and values money over everything else, then that's on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she's not a Kim Kardashian. She's not a billionaire. There's like need to protect everything at all costs.
Speaker 4: Needs someone else to be on my billionaire level. She's okay, a couple of meal, a lot of money, so much money, but you know what, you know what she's doing, and it makes me angry because I think this is so disgusting and like I said before, it's really ugly behavior to me, Like it makes me look at her like she's an ugly person as her personality. But what it does is she's weeding out all the big rollers. So anyone that has more money than her, which there'd be a lot of people, they're gonna be like, I'm not going to touch that girl because she's she thinks too highly of herself.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 5: Think whatever happens to dating for love and wanting to find your soulmate and having a connection and respect like such a small amount of people earn that level of money, was an idiot.
Speaker 1: She wants the connection, but she wants to go through their app. Yeah, I'm sure she wants both.
Speaker 4: And imagine asking someone to send me your personal bank details and as if ever, I'm not photoshopping their extra dollar sign on there anyway.
Speaker 1: Imagine if I died that it'd be like McDonald's drive through subway foot long, mcflurry, mcfluiry one hundred dollars uber EA's order. I'm you don't want to see this major red flag. Would be so bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, don't get me wrong, I think that obviously she's prioritizing money within her relationship. I think it would be more of an issue if she didn't have any herself and was looking for someone to bankroll her life. But the fact that she is very successful and doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone who she probably feels like she has to part with her money with, maybe that makes it less bad.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 1: Also sorry, as someone who is in the dating world, I can't even get a reply let her one a screenshot of a banking app. Dating is so hard, So you don't.
Speaker 4: Actually ask them to send it. You don't let them know you're crazy. You just get their pin code and go into their phone up with you just actually.
Speaker 1: Be crazy, right, You don't let them know you're crazy.
Speaker 4: With an air You do you need to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just run off to the loop far far worse. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean I definitely am not recommending it, Mitch. But if all things go poorly and you need a little bit more advice, I think we can start listening to Sophia with an Egg.
Speaker 1: I went on a date last week on Friday night. I told you, you know, this is my bit. Whenever the bill comes out to pay. I think it's hilarious. I open my Apple wallet and I get out my Flybys card and I put on the table and pretend to pay with my Flybys.
Speaker 4: It's actually not as funny as you think.
Speaker 1: He actually hasn't messaged back.
Speaker 4: So all right, speaking of relationships, I need to talk to you guys about my very own relationship and how it's getting a b at all with my sister Britt.
Speaker 2: What is going on. I'll tell you about it, all right.
Speaker 1: It's on the way here on the pickup