Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: And Trump wants to build a mega tower in Australia.
Speaker 1: The surface paradox, Yes, gold up, Yesterday? Crazy?
Speaker 2: This week is every day is reactive online, isn't it? If you go online now, it's just basically people shouting at each other about whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You say.
Speaker 2: You like a movie, someone starts shouting at you about that. It's crazy, like grown nuts behaving as children when you go on social media anyway.
Speaker 1: Just watching the reaction to Eric Eric Eric Trump, I didn't know there was an Eric by the way.
Speaker 4: He he's the lesson known. Yeah, like what's the other Baldwin brother that no one knows, Liam Hemsworth of Yes, Eric Trump.
Speaker 2: Obviously got a new project for twenty six and they've sat him down and going, Daddy, Daddy, daddy, can I you know, do something in America? Please daddy, daddy, Let me do something American and go son. Do you know where Australia has got no no idea, no dad, Please not Australia.
Speaker 1: Australia need a golden Trump t out perfect spot to be honest, the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: So what kind of people would really want to look up at a golden thing like that phallic sort of status symbol. Australian Son Australian Son stories. Yes, it's going to be the tallest building in Australia.
Speaker 4: It's going to be the tallest building.
Speaker 1: Different. But here's what you gonna remember.
Speaker 2: Trump says many things, not all the world a true or b happen. I'm guessing you're still getting quotes for that wall he was going to build.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's true.
Speaker 2: So is this tower going to I don't know, but it's just come out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't mind the giant wall around the Gold Coast. I think you would all appreciate that.
Speaker 2: We don't need more division with the bright side of the dial.
Speaker 1: So is he going to be using American tradees?
Speaker 2: You know, not the movie arm again and now they bring in their own American American or is he is he going to be using Australian tradees?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I wonder who's and how were.
Speaker 2: The Australian trade unions deal with Trump's whare of negotiating and working?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, already already, Patsy, I see trouble ahead here.
Speaker 2: They still don't have counsel approval either, so that it's again I don't think he worries a lot about perman building.
Speaker 1: He's not missed bureaucracy. Just build it to ninety one towers.
Speaker 2: Here's the other thing, So what is the tallest building in Australia At the moment, I.
Speaker 1: Thought of some other giant skyscraper in the.
Speaker 2: Gold and that's a great answer. Let's not have anyone try and research the truth. Let's say some other tool building will be The current title holder of Australia is telling me.
Speaker 4: It's Q one, which is another huge building in the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: How much bigger is it than that? Is it like two centimeters?
Speaker 1: I don't know know.
Speaker 4: So the Trump One is going to be three hundred and forty meters, So how tall is that other one? Q one three hundred and twenty So it's twenty meters high, which is still pretty significant.
Speaker 1: Is a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's huge, But surely if they're going to build something giant because Australia loves giant things, does it need so Is it going to be a Trump Tower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the Trump emblazoned gold like yeah, and five million dollars each apartment apparently.
Speaker 1: Apartment yeah yeah. Has he seen the interest rates here living in that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Australians Christian O'Connell shown podcast