Speaker 1: Welcome the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Morning on the show, you give us a call when pranks go wrong? Good morning, Mark, Good, Yeah, we're good Mark.
Speaker 3: What happened many years ago? It's my job to bring me pay packers back and good or cash and lips into the office before I'm got in there and we fools dying off. It would be a great idea of worked for a printing company on the Weatherhead to put a termination letter in every person's paypacker. I don't know what that was funny, but.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking. It's the worst possible news. It's like dying, isn't it. You've in terminated.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was funny, but what I did at the time. But then all of a sudden I heard a lot of swearing and yelling coming from the airy factory four.
Speaker 2: Started a revolution there. Comedy did not ensue.
Speaker 3: I think I ran one hundred meters into the bosses office, bigger than.
Speaker 2: But that's a great Yeah, that is fantastic. Mark, Thank you very much for give us a call. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: All right, When pranks go wrong? A brainer.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O. Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Judy.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: How are you good, Judy, Thanks for giving us a call. So when pranks go wrong, what did you do?
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't me, it was my husband. Now, my husband worked for my brother's company, which is a medical retrieval company. So if you get sick overseas, they put in tenure in my brother's company puts out a quote and they send people to go and retreat you. So my husband worked with him, and so did his best mate. So they were heading to France this day and decided when he arrived at the airport, he decided to pay prank on his mates. Now, as we know, the French and Australian sort of sense of humor may not meet and also medical sense.
Speaker 2: Of human Indeed, can we just fact to an airport security jokes, I really don't like a joker. They make it clearersion pranks to I think there's science, says the.
Speaker 5: Jokes yep, and and they carry guns, so that actually mean that. So my husband thought it would be hilarious to call over one of the policemen and points to his mate who was in another line, to come and say, I think this gentleman has drugged in his rectum elect his mate walking over it and smiling and down.
Speaker 2: I do work out. It's great glutes.
Speaker 5: The policeman thought, oh, this is a prank and I'm not liking it. So instead of going over to arst retrieve my husband's mate, he's marched my husband.
Speaker 2: Right action, I'm with you, the officer, Yeah, just so lax.
Speaker 5: Later, my husband walked out of their sort of somewhat violated with a red face and and has to say he's never done that. Did a French prince, restaurant, just play restaurants, French airport, every very.
Speaker 2: Different thing of her that to you, the full cavity search you won't find you tip up there, Judy, we're sending a brice that there is an incredible story. Thank you very much, Judy, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Mick.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Mick.
Speaker 4: Mick. Yes, I was just stand by that last call and nun think on top there.
Speaker 2: What have you got there? Make a prank cone wrong? What happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well start office, a bit of a giggle and end up with my manager in hospital.
Speaker 2: Well now we need to know what what came before that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we just have a desk yet at the front of an office glass round of the opposite We used to lay our orders there on, and he had this thing about coffee cups. He'd walk past and near to a coffee cup on the desk, he just picked up and smashed it in the bin. We got a big gack of this, and we've superglued a coffee cup to the bench. And he's walked past and gone to grab the copy cup and it hasn't come with him. So he stopped and given a bit of a hoyt, and that hasn't come off. So he's given it a bit of a real wreef and the handles come away and his hands kept down and gone through the plate glass window behind him. Cut him up a little bit. So I ended up raced off the hospital and getting a number of stitches. Wow.
Speaker 2: And of course the laughter didn't really happen when that break, did it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Well I sort of got away with it. Never everybody here knew it was me, and it was forty years ago, so I think I'm safe now to report.
Speaker 2: It was me until now your boss is on the other line. I've been running a brankbuster's feature. Oh no, I'm gone, Yes you are all right, mat good on you that you
Speaker 1: Called a Christian O'Connell Show podcast