Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: It was like a.
Speaker 4: Platter chicken there, Crane theory blame with Crane's inventor a holy goon bag.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one O four points.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on Thursday morning, five minutes by six Christian O'Connell's show on God. First of all, let me just address what's in the studio. That is a soon to be nineteen year old daughter of mine. I didn't realize my daughter, Ruby, who's a left home and went to university this year, and in January, before she started Uni, she would coming every morning work on the show. And obviously we haven't seen much of her the last couple of months. I didn't realize. So she's come in to work on the show. She's off now until August. Guys, what Yeah, No, I thought she was off for a week. She's been hanging around back at home, basically endless washing that looks like it hasn't been what since she left us in February. And then when Patsy gonna say hello and sort of so you know how long you're off for? I thought she's going back next week August you'll be seeing a lot of universe. I'm telling you now, guys, you'll be seeing a lot of the daughter working for free on the show, paying back her uber uber east Bill and bar bill from this year.
Speaker 5: It's good to see you again, Ruby, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And PASSI. What's going on with you? Mate? Oh?
Speaker 6: We poor old speaking of kids, poor old awards. She's a bit of an ice cream rookie. You would have had ice cream magic, Jack.
Speaker 5: When you're oh, yes, ice magic?
Speaker 3: Did you have that?
Speaker 7: In the UK? Ice ice magic?
Speaker 4: You put chocolate topping on ice cream in the cold of the ice cream sets it into hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's coddier is out here. But I got some of that at the supermarket yesterday because being winter.
Speaker 7: Everyone gets the month. She's after dinner they want something, but.
Speaker 3: Normally after winter you don't want some phones and ice of ice cream. Ice cream anyway, it's actually makes you cold and feel cold.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's yummy. It feels that sweet knee perfectly. But she accidentally put it in the fridge and anyone will know. You never put ice magic in the frame passengers, so it's useless. It's like rendered useless. You have to put it out but you know what else I did. I've found this new hack. I thought you can get peppermint oreos. I try not to get too many sweet biscuits, but I had this thought cloud the other day peppermint oreos crushed up in vanilla ice cream. So I did it yesterday.
Speaker 7: I left like a two tub or two liters tub out on the bench.
Speaker 3: To try to get too many.
Speaker 5: It's actually inventions and budget.
Speaker 3: It's actually fifty both.
Speaker 6: And you let it melt a bit and then you like put in a bag or the biscuits, get a rolling pin, crushed them up and just mix.
Speaker 5: It through like this in Home alone.
Speaker 3: Delicious.
Speaker 6: Then you put it back into the container, back in the freezer, give it a couple of hours and.
Speaker 7: Very nice.
Speaker 3: This is controversial, but I don't like ice cream. Didn't like it as a kid.
Speaker 4: Don't like really what I like My wife who claims not to like ice cream, but then anytime we walk past one of the fancy ice cream places, like Messina, she's.
Speaker 3: Like, Oh, that's now that Messina. I do like, maybe it's fancy ice cream. Parents didn't have any money for his. Don't you think that gelato is better? I love gelato Yeah, Now gelato is better, isn't it. That's a different experience.
Speaker 4: Tell path about the gelato guy who went to gelato school, right, you know what.
Speaker 3: I was helping out working in a shop at the weekend, and some listeners came along and said, Loo, it's something else was chatting to this guy, and he's a trade but his big dream, right is to open up his own gelato business. But he hasn't got the money at the moment. It's tough anyway, He's he's training at the moment. So every two years he goes out to Italy to study out. And I'm not making this up because I didn't believe him, and they know. He showed me a certificate. He's studying at the University of Gelato, you kidding for Italy, right, And it's like a four week course and so it costs him money to go in their states. So he's doing it in like he's doing it a week at a time. She's going back in August this year to do the second module. I didn't know. I thought they just bought those tubs right in those gelato places and then opened it up and then.
Speaker 5: Scoop, you have to learn how to scoop.
Speaker 3: That's why I thought, you go to like Costco and buy some more gilato that I guess someone makes in a factory. You have to make it up the back from scratch. It's like Heston Bluemintal, learning about the science of it, all.
Speaker 5: All the best to it. I hope he makes it. What a story if he goes from training.
Speaker 3: To who knew there wasn't actually a university of Gelato.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Extra Time and The Time Waste. This morning World Resilience Week. The toughest event in the world is the Spartan Death Race. I've heard of these Spartan races, but not the Spartan Death Race. The event goes on for seventy two hours and designed to break contestants physically, mentally, and emotionally. You have to crawl through forty two kilometers of barbed wie. Come on, this is made up. This is toxic, toxic wire. Twelve hours of burpies. You've probably been doing many of them. That horrendous things. This is where this is where it really gets tough. But now we move into my events. Memory is a poem. Now that I could do that, I could do that. I could do that. But if it was a relay race, I've got the poetry book covered. Team Memory is a poem word for word, Oh, death race and solve a cryptic puzzle.
Speaker 5: Have you ever?
Speaker 4: What's the hardest event you've ever done? I did the tough Mutter run.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's justually great fun.
Speaker 5: That's good. So K is that that's five or ten?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: I think it's ten K and then you're jumping through ice.
Speaker 3: In another way, Upgrade did that? Five would have felt too lightweight for him.
Speaker 5: I could have even been longer.
Speaker 3: Probably two hundred was it? Yeah? Yeah, he only just finished. It's been going on for ten it's ten years. Actually one Jack did what was it?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 3: Was it just one K?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think it was too whatever.
Speaker 3: The toughest one is he did a secret one like that? All right, So we're looking for your tough bands. Tough bands, they fight be giants.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 3: Alana's more upset. She's pretty mad anyway. Lana's more upset.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: But he's a tough Oh yeah, real tough Spartan death race, tough Silba, daft punch, Gold and that little metallic hat of this Narles Barkley is a lovely guy. When he's angry, he snarls.
Speaker 9: Bark.
Speaker 5: Silba.
Speaker 3: I'm like you edit radio in it and Fleetwood smack down, Fleetwood SmackDown, go your own way, jack What if you've got fight bands, tough bands, tough.
Speaker 4: Tough bans, Thatt's Domino. You know Fats Domino. Yeah you have Yeah, he's got tatoos up and down there.
Speaker 7: Some tough everyone that has.
Speaker 5: Joined the club, Patsy, We're a lot tougher.
Speaker 3: Fronds down there with Fleetwood SmackDown.
Speaker 4: Gluety in the blowfish toughness.
Speaker 11: That's not tough again, what is the toughness? Having a big ass, this is tough. Frankie goes to Hollywood. That's not tough. But Frankie goes to chop the wood.
Speaker 5: That's tough.
Speaker 3: It's tough hearing these. You can have a silver though, if you promise to.
Speaker 5: End and not Chaine's addiction gains addiction.
Speaker 3: Gains addiction. Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Christian Connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Extra Time on the time Waster. We're looking for your tough bands, Jackie boy, you're ready to mark tough bands.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Town pouts. She can put the ice match. This isn't tough town Pats. She can put the ice matchic in the microwave for thirty seconds, lid off. If it's set, that's tough.
Speaker 5: But you already throw it in the bin.
Speaker 7: I've already put it in the bin.
Speaker 3: Tough wolf Mud instead of wolf mother. Tough wolf Mud, tough mother. We're just talking about it.
Speaker 12: Never.
Speaker 5: What's the movie?
Speaker 3: The bands? We're doing tough bands?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sorry, sorry, play on Gold.
Speaker 3: Play on that ice match.
Speaker 4: I was actually thinking, would you get out of the ban or would you just play.
Speaker 3: Moving? We've moved on now, haven't we? Container would one eight two Silva went on, Shin's here hard cell, silver powder sworn, Cinnegar gold. That's very good one of Mark in Seaford Canny lift him them Loggins gold. That's very good work. Mark Kim wild right hook. Have you seen a wild.
Speaker 5: Right up silver Wild?
Speaker 3: Louis Armstrong, No, No, no, he's arms Strong. Break it up there if you checked out Louis Armstrong Metallic Kicking the Family, Jewels, the Bronze, Chris Government Horn and Glutes gold rock Hard not Tiffany, Tiffany, Chris back and forth Mustley Crew Belton John Silver, Puff, Mussel Jackson Gold, Boxing Music, Silver, Smash your Mouth, Smash Mouth, Bronze s a s Speedwack.
Speaker 5: Instead you two fights Gold.
Speaker 3: Chumber Thumper, Silver, Guns and poses.
Speaker 12: I guess it's a body building Oh yeah, yeah, we need context those Steve Stevie Ray Brown Gold, Elvis Bench Presley Gold and Pumping Iron Maiden Gold.
Speaker 3: They're very good. Okay, Brand new time waster tow us Time eight thirty this morning?
Speaker 5: Is it dance dance movies?
Speaker 3: I struggled with this one.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Coming up after seven, and then we've got the Naked Hour. We give you the theme and you pick all the songs.
Speaker 13: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour on Nick Nig Nig Nick Nick Nag Naked Our Naked Hour. Oh, Nick Nike egggg Naked Our Naked Hour.
Speaker 3: This week's Naked Hour. We needs your songs with an element in the tide. So that's right, let's get elemental woo when fire air pat see, what are you going for?
Speaker 7: We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel.
Speaker 3: Did you come up with that one? I don't know, I know every day this is why we're in front of the minecrophone.
Speaker 14: I guess you people listen, I mean I say fire, She says.
Speaker 3: Boom boom. Good June.
Speaker 6: Yeah, any pop up facts, yes, Well, he's been in the news recently. He has or holds the record as the most performances or no, the longest residency at Madison Square Garden, which he is wrapping up in October. He's done a show there every month, once a month since twenty fourteen, something like it, one hundred and fifty shows, and he changes it up each time, so you don't go and see the exact same performance and string of such you know songs.
Speaker 7: It's always different each.
Speaker 3: You're improvising this. Maybe if he was on the show last year, he says, he does just does the greatest hit. He says his opening line at that residency is, I don't worry, I've got I haven't written new songs since nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Billy Joel came, if I went to Madison Square Garden, I'm in New York saveing up my mon to come here see Billy Joel, and you get out there, it's like just the B sides to.
Speaker 3: Know and some rare unreleased Bob Dylan stuff.
Speaker 6: So here we go, said will the bit Irad. He does some of his older stuff that people may have forgotten about. That's fresh cone though, Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 3: This is incredible what he's done. That's his local gig once a month to go down to his local RSL, which is the garden and do all right, Jackie boy. Then a song with an element in the title, I've gone.
Speaker 5: For Kansas dust in the wind dustin.
Speaker 3: And only use your choice for you? Why did you go with this one? That's good song.
Speaker 4: I used to make mixtapes but on burn CDs, burn CDs for people to.
Speaker 3: CD burner, and the one was called I used to do that to the CDRs, was it yep?
Speaker 5: I used the program Nero to burn my CD.
Speaker 3: Too, because you could also make but I didn't do the label making. Did you do the label making? I had the special paper then you get that and it was a special thing in the printer like a tree that they came out.
Speaker 4: What happened that paper, I remember was a bit glossy. Yeah, so it'd come through the printer and then it would smear as sam out on the other side. Of the printer, but I'd make my CD compilations and try to sell them at school. I only ever sold two for ten dollars each. Probably the class is a little bit higher. And instead of the Kansas version of Dust and the Wind on the Burn CD, I had Will Ferrell's version from Old School.
Speaker 3: One of the funniest movies ever.
Speaker 5: Oh ye are It's dusting?
Speaker 3: I should play that version out this morning, all right. Songs with an in the title I've Gone for Earth, jan Jodran and Planet out four three We're looking for songs and with an element in the title Earthwind, air Fire And they also wrote one on one like Patsy a different fire one though, little Girl, you all I got as This isn't the only song Springsteen wrote a bi fire. He wrote a song in nineteen seventy seven. Right after that he saw Elvis Presley and then wrote a song for Elvis. Boss saw him in nineteen seventy seven, which is the year Elvis died. So Springsteen, who's already in the in the E Street Band, writes a song for Elvis Presley seven spied by what he saw in early nineteen seventy seven, he sends a demo to Elvis, but he dies three months later. He doesn't get to do the song, so the song was done by the pointer of systems. Is this song? This was originally written by Springsteen for Elvis. It's called Fire. I can imagine Elmos showing this. I'm home with Ai. They can get dead Elvis or Ai Elvis.
Speaker 5: I'm on chat Ept resurrected John Elvis back.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Match Box twenty three am ten to seven Thursday Morning Naked Hour coming up after seven o'clock. We have no songs. We give you the theme songs with an element in the title This week Earth Wind Air, I don't want to say it, fire guy. I don't like Jack said, you keep missing out water and I actually feel like I don't want to bring water on the fire man.
Speaker 5: He century song really earnestly. I love fire.
Speaker 3: Staring into it, disappearing.
Speaker 6: It is mesmerizing, though, isn't It speaks to an ancient, knowing part of us.
Speaker 3: I believe that I am transmutable like the fire.
Speaker 5: Where's water forgettable?
Speaker 3: Away from me? All right? Songs with element in the title ride like the Winds Banger Christopher Cross. Do you know this song, Patsy ride.
Speaker 7: Like play it? It's spaguely familiar.
Speaker 15: Oh gosh, this is a great song. This is a tune.
Speaker 3: This reads like a poem. The first the opening lines, it is the night, my body's weak. I'm on the run, no time to sleep. I've got to ride, ride like the wind to be free again. Now Chris is asked for Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. Great song, I fill into a burn and ring of fire now when we hear this song. Though a couple of weeks ago, was saying a lot of artists did their songs in a different countries language. Some work well, some work very badly. Johnny Cash genius love Johnny Cash. He was not down for the Spanish version of his own song cases Msimmid appreciate the app so thought.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: Also this banger and Carrie wants to hear this if you listen for some a bit musty and old today, mothballs this song mothballs. All right, let's go to Deardre. Good morning, d.
Speaker 17: Dree, good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are you you know what that name? Dedre? I reckon that's dying out that name like Gary's did Re don't get at babies being called Deirdre anymore. It's a good solid name.
Speaker 17: I look at an old name from the Gaelic Irish.
Speaker 3: Is that right? I probably be in a derivative of Deirdre.
Speaker 18: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 19: Call it Girdra over there, but it's in Australia it's Dedre.
Speaker 3: So I sometimes have a chat about the ridinence of word and nomenclature. Okay, so Deirdre, what's the song for you? That an element in the title that's not water?
Speaker 18: I have been to change by the scorpions?
Speaker 3: Can you wish?
Speaker 5: I can't?
Speaker 19: I can't.
Speaker 3: This is a big old power ball.
Speaker 20: It isn't it?
Speaker 3: Is this a power song for you, Deirdre? When you're working out gains?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 3: Lifting you?
Speaker 12: I was talking to a lifter the left, I know it straight from the What are you doing?
Speaker 3: It just looked on?
Speaker 7: Can you ever whistle?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: This is the best I can I can't that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Love people that can do that big whistle calling a taxi? Well that that's it's amazing thing. All right, de Dre. Lovely chat you mate. Have a good day, you two guys. Okay, what happens next? After you? You said goodbye. I can't say goodbye to them, Cliff, Cliff, what's the song with an element in the title the by Michael Jetson.
Speaker 5: He's trying this weird?
Speaker 3: All right, Cliff, thank you very much. Your song is good Karen, Now, good morning, Karam, Good morning going, Kieran. What song with an element in the title? Oh God?
Speaker 9: Blowing in the Wind by Bob Dylan.
Speaker 3: What did you the yser? My friend is blowing in the wind? Yeahs blowing in the wind? Yeah, sewer boss, Yeah, as this should have fat are on a C d C. The most Australian man in the world. She hears old boy him lying in the win and then he gets out of harmonica and starts blowing into that. She will lose. I think, Sue the boss would finally snap if I come out the seven o'clock and went Bob dinner. Now I'm blowing in the wind and but it's a I love Bob Dylan. Great song, Jenny, what song should we play this morning in the naked our mate? What do you reckon?
Speaker 20: Good morning?
Speaker 21: Chame?
Speaker 9: I was thinking Smoke on the Water by Purple You like it.
Speaker 3: Hard and heavy?
Speaker 12: Bob into this getting drunk on driving out the transmitter, cutting it down.
Speaker 3: Eighth time this year.
Speaker 2: Now you're listening to the Christian Okyles Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, on the show, we had some amazing cools. We were talking about the things you saw and only really see in your grandparents' house. Debbie emailed Christian. Today's segment was a pisser. Now, I've got to be honest. Right when I first read that, I thought she didn't like it.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, that's good, that's right.
Speaker 3: So you know now after five years here and on one of you as citizen got the passport on that. You know when you're doing that, it's registering your thumb for fingerprints sort of technology on your phone, and you keep putting it on different angles and going, that's what it's like me in here now, I'm ninety nine there, right, But there's just a little bits where I go, oh, there's a loop and wirl I didn't know about. I read this right, and I read the first line, thought I won't read the rest of you obviously didn't like it or brought up some bad memories. But my daughter's coming into work on the show today and she went through my emails. She's put it back on here because I didn't walize. So pissa is a good thing, good thing in the UK, so that that person's a pissa. Oh, this is situation is a pistar. It's a nightmare. I know everything mentioned today doing back to both my grandparents' houses, but I needed to add a few extras Christian that you didn't say. I had a telling grandparents and author the house was plastic on the floor. Towns are plastic on the floor is normally when I've seen good Fellas. It's normally when there's a mafia hit and they walk in a room they know, they know they're about to get whacked.
Speaker 5: I've heard of plastic on the furniture.
Speaker 6: No plastic the runners and underneath it to stick to the carpet were little spikes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And if they accidentally was like flipped up on.
Speaker 6: The corner and you ran past it in bare feet as a kid.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 3: Hallway. Yeah, like the police throw them out now to.
Speaker 7: Stop the stingers?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? They they had exactly saying table and chair all Italian family said like the ones in Everyone Loves Raymond, Frank and Marie's house. This is some of our favorite calls from yesterday about the things you only ever see in your grandparents' house.
Speaker 22: Really, when my sister and I were younger and our grandparents might have been looking after us in the summertime, it was the most watered down lemonade you could have possibly it looked clear.
Speaker 17: So my grandparents had the most funky marone the lure in bost wallpaper.
Speaker 10: They would always have doilies, Doiley, Doiley doilies on everything.
Speaker 21: The big crystal cabinet was all the crystal in it.
Speaker 3: Both grandparents Mike hairse were full of porcelain dolls. Didn't matter what room you walked into.
Speaker 19: There's a porcelain dogs there, aren't you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's keep this going then on nine four one four one o four three, give us a call. Things you only ever saw in your grandparents' house.
Speaker 4: I can't believe we didn't say this one. You're saying me in both my grandparents' house on both sides of the family, the nest of occasionals.
Speaker 3: In my gosh, you're quite right. Yeah, it's not complete. I feel like in my mind we're almost building the ideal grandparents' house, all right, and the nest of occasionals was missing. There must be other stuff we're missing too. What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Things You Only Ever Saw in your grandparents' home? Yesterday, there were certain things that kept coming up and up, and they were, of course Doileys, And so asked producer read yesterday after the show, did you some research about the global trends over the last couple of decades, because I really do worry, actually, guys, about the future of the Doiley and lace is what we're really talking about industry. Here's what the Doiley global market is showing dizzying heights. As we would have thought the fifties and sixties, Doileys have suffered a steady decline since the nineties. We're talking global Doily sales dropping seventy seven percent just just from ninety five to twenty ten. The industry reacting coming about hard with a save our Doileies campaign in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 5: I missed that one.
Speaker 3: However, guys, Doiley's have made a resurgen since the turn of the decade. Is baking up cycling an afternoon Tea's return. When afternoon teese, I do.
Speaker 7: Like an afternoon It's not like.
Speaker 5: It went out of fashion. And come back.
Speaker 3: You just put the ket on the of a kappa is a thing that went away. It's not the new ice bucket challenge challenging someone else tag them in this. You do an afternoon tea. Dartarbridge market research, we all know them, forecasts and global paper. Doiley's market will grow? It's gay, guys, it's a new crypto. We've heard this before. There's no twenty three point six percent now predicting between now and twenty twenty nine. Mark my words, is coming back, guys, invest now while it's low. All right. So things you only ever see in grandparents' house nine four one four one o four three, come on it, Shannon, good morning, And what do you want to see in you on a nanan grande's place?
Speaker 23: It was my grandma. She always had different colored rooms.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's a lot going on for Nana, isn't it. So walk us through the house. What colors would you have seen?
Speaker 23: So you come through the front door and it was like a burnt orange yellow in the lounge room, and then she did like a half wallpaper that was floral, and then burgundy in the kitchen and then lime green in the dining room. And then upstairs she had a.
Speaker 3: Blue room and say a red room. Was like, no, that's in the basement. Why is it lock now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the color Pellette was so strong in my grandparents' house as well. They had lavender bathroom. Even the bath itself was lavender.
Speaker 3: And the for my grandparents it was like an avocado colored. They couldn't bottom sweets where you like, the sink, the bath, everything was colored the same tone. Yeah, Shannon, that's a great one. Thank you very much. You may have a good day.
Speaker 23: I don't have them. Have a good day, Mick.
Speaker 16: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 18: How are you.
Speaker 3: We're good, Mick, Welcome to the show. What's it for you?
Speaker 19: I used to see a few places of a Velvey felt the kind of painting of a lovely lady just covering up her chest with her arms, and she was standing in a.
Speaker 16: River with her red skirt flowing in the water, a little.
Speaker 3: Bit fumbly and mumbly around. This is obviously a very arousing moment in your childhood. Staring at that, it was a little bit. Yeah, it sounds like talking. I felt kind of pubicent thirteen. Boy, what you're doing looking at that picture?
Speaker 16: Very velvety in appealing.
Speaker 3: Keep talking about the velvet. Were you touching the velvet?
Speaker 16: Did I did have a stroke?
Speaker 3: Let's need that one.
Speaker 4: Mickey also said you used to see around a few places like who are whose?
Speaker 5: Other grandparents?
Speaker 16: There must have been a series of them, because there was a couple of different versions of it. And I hadn't seen that other places when I was younger too, and I've seen I've seen that on movies and stuff like Australian back in the day shows.
Speaker 3: I'm not so so. It was a scantily claud lady. Yes, were often in the creek, weren't they, Patsy, do you remember that?
Speaker 7: I don't recall that series.
Speaker 3: Of would have been back in the day.
Speaker 5: Been your descriptive words. But I'm being blocked by the firewall.
Speaker 3: Right, Why did we have to install that? Jack, I don't have that. You have that enough for those velvet naked ladies. We've spoken about this before. No stroking during the show, awe else.
Speaker 6: It wasn't made out of hobby techs, was it? You know that hobby texs?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 16: My there was like there was a there's a couple of I've seeing a couple of different ladies, same sort of styles.
Speaker 3: All down at that creek, all down at the creek, washing clothes.
Speaker 16: Well, having lost their tops.
Speaker 3: This feels like a Benny Hill sketch. Now, all right, Mick, where we'll throw this open to the orders. They may know what you are describing. Nine four one four one o four three, but from our now, thank you very much for cool. All right, So we're talking about the things you see and you see in Nan and Grandad's house, anyone else see that's velvet muck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Now, Mick, who was just on talking about as a young man he was head was turned. Maybe they are parts of him as well. But the image of a scanty clad lady in a creek that he believed was on velvet and we didn't know what he was talking about, but a lot of you do. They're all talking about saying Carly Jackman was the first one in text and I think what Mitt was talking about called Lynch Prince and they are a British artist who specialized in ladies scancely clad, a whole series called Woodland Nymphs. Everything in my life where I spied to be is a kind of Woodland nymph to be honest, Tina was the lady he was.
Speaker 5: Now we're now seeing the painting. I do forget it.
Speaker 3: You do get it though. Tina is beautiful and why young man going through changes in his body can understand that Tina's calling him down that creek. I'm looking how they're worth about five hundred dollars each. I'm on eBay and I see Tina there the nymph and eleven people are watching her right now on ebo and Mike is one of them. All eleven just watching her again. All right, glad we cleared that up. Teresa, Good morning. Hello, Yes, during that's the way we like you to, Teresa. You're live on gold. Things you saw in Nanni Grandad's town.
Speaker 17: Every time we went over there, she always had a Madeira cake on the kitchen table and a Jared Peblo coffee, and she also had a copper out.
Speaker 20: In the yah plush you did her washing?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yeah, they old people love Madeira? Was that a sponge cake?
Speaker 17: Now it's just a cake with icing on the top.
Speaker 3: I seem to remember a lot of Victoria sponge mars Zipan was another thing that they specialized in. That's where my name watched a lot of there makes me finding that Battenberg cakes and stuff like that. Yeah, Marsipan is the things with my grandparents. Teresa, thank you very much. She call let's go to Lianne. Go on, Lianne, good morning.
Speaker 21: How are you guys.
Speaker 3: We're good Leanne. Welcome to the show. And what are you seeing in anion Grandad's home?
Speaker 21: In my grandma ry and good tas home, I used to see the toilet doll. Do you remember the toilet doll that would sit over the toilet paper, And it was a crocheted skirt and a little dolly that would sit on top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with her legs sort of on top of it, twisted around it.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, playing with that dole in the toilet. My grandparents wondered why he used to always spend so much time in the toilet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it was like a kind of Cindy girl, I guess to young kids, that's right.
Speaker 21: And now I work in age care and I see them all the time. When I go to people's homes with beautiful clients that I see, I see these toilet dollies everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's lovely, yeah, well lovely, yeah cool, Thank you very much. Thanks for what you do as well. It's great work, really important work, paid enough. All right, take carey and Chris before we get past his news, Good morning, Chris, Good morning, Good morning Chris. And when are you seeing Nan and Granddad's home?
Speaker 10: Well, my grandma Ivy. She is a little town called Red Cleiss in Aldira, and she had a warm mounted tin opener in her pantry and it was right next to this big ornamental sort of wooden board full of those tea spoons with the pictures and little things under top, you know, like a whole teaspoon collection on there. And I used to go in there. I got in trouble once because I went in there and opened about ten tins. Screen Yeah, I was a tin massacre in the pantry, and she came home and got super angry. And one of them was a tin of meat, or she called it meat. I don't think it really was spam, well, it was something like that. But I asked her how come it was round, and she described it as being like a leg off a cow or something. She said, the cow's legs around, just like the table. And I remember it, and that's how it fit in the tin, because it was round but I don't think that was true.
Speaker 3: I remember those They just have like tins of like vegetables and meat and the tin Do you remember this Patsy had keys attached to the side of the morning to open them. Yeah, I remember. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, Chris, thank you very much. You cool. Have a good day. Thanks for the show.
Speaker 2: Christian know Connell's show podcast The Most.
Speaker 1: Colors Bak.
Speaker 3: You can say the Way to the South Pacify gave one away last week, the two of you off to the South Pacific. O Royalcribbean dot com dot AU book now save you sound forty off your next holiday holiday in every way aboard Royal Caribbean. Tease supply onto our show. Another cruise for two sing for the cruise you got until midnight tonight, Jack and I another all night. Yeah, a little bit side, but hearing the beautiful voices, beautiful voices. All right. So today's the last day for this win the cruise to my full cruise off the South Pacific. Two thousand dollars spending money as well all your meals include you have an amazing time this week so far. I love these two guys, two buddies that want to go cruish, looks at the dots.
Speaker 24: We're gonna board that cruise ship, bags of pactush and this destination drinking saying Grea's on the front decks, women and the paorn and loves the sound of birthday.
Speaker 3: See this is very good, tight lyrics, brilliantly delivered. They thought it through, they thought they got the eye on the prize. Timothy, here's probably the winner last week. Well written, well thought out. Don't put time and effort into that. It's a big old price. So I don't only do that. I'm out for a walk. I'll improvise my horse. I mean, not even singers or song that writers do that Great Southern Land. But he's improvised his own lyrics.
Speaker 8: Standing on the deck of the South Pacific Ocean on a Royal Caribbean cruise, sun beaming down by the boo ooh, I wanna be drinking peanut colatas Great Southern specific Ocean.
Speaker 3: Thank you a Royal caribbeeut.
Speaker 8: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: Love it, Timothy Zinski. Great Southern Land is improvised lyrics by Icehouse. Thank you very much for that. Christine Barnes has got this take notice reading signal Docca Bay sailing.
Speaker 8: On the Pacific Sea on holidays and be free red like saying on.
Speaker 3: The upper dick this is good. But I'm Christine Barnes and.
Speaker 1: Pouring carvedis down down.
Speaker 3: Your throat, So smash to step away from the buffet now, please, Madam uh Dad Darren and his unnamed wife. I've done Hotel California, and interesting how they appear to be doing two different songs or two different lyrics of it.
Speaker 25: Welcome to the Royal Carabbel.
Speaker 1: It's such a lovely brote.
Speaker 3: This is what marriage is like, isn't it. That's marriage to me, Darren and your on the wife, Thank you very much. And then this guy picked a TV theme tune, Gilligan's Island that's from this time. This is Jim's version of it.
Speaker 25: Yes, right back in your red tail a tail of a wish old gabbo that started from gold the famer body, shining ship Jack and Petty, a mighty sailorst the skipper, brave and true Christian Jimmy the Gabo said, so that day for a three hour cruise, a three hour.
Speaker 3: Crews doing all this with three hour trip around the bay, Buddy got until midnight getting together team Okay, the prize is gonna be one tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 5: Where they're treating these songs.
Speaker 4: They deserve a three, should have two prizes.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What a story we got this week from you guys, and today we want to talk about taking things back. Yesterday we were talking about when you complained to a company. I went an amazing call.
Speaker 20: I had sold a suit to her for her son's wedding, which I might add cost five thousand dollars. A couple of weeks later, I saw her come through the elevated door with the bag in her hand. I thought, this is unusual, said, look, I'll get it sorted for you. I will send it to quality control. There is such a thing. And see what they come back with. Shut the front door. Someone had purchased the suit, buried their loved one in the suit, and then returned the suit and got their money back.
Speaker 3: It's a shocker. It's an amazing story. I could stop thinking about it yesterday, just the fact that someone had gone to all that effort and care money to actually for someone. On the next journey to what happens the great mystery of love? To put them in a beautiful suit and then takes it off them.
Speaker 5: Well, I spend whatever you like in a suit if you know you're just going to return it the next day.
Speaker 14: Now I look around those teenage kids of mine. I know they love me, but they do the same thing.
Speaker 3: To take the wedding ring off because he's got any feelings in the house, his eyelashes. Get what you can stripping for parts.
Speaker 5: Even the coffins worth something.
Speaker 3: Take the brass handles off. The other words, just unscrewed the.
Speaker 7: He said they'd put him in a coffin.
Speaker 3: Then in their ground, you're right, be a NIKEA bag for life when those blue ones just one of those thrown into an empty, cold gravee. So this morning, your story is about taking things back. But docing Rio has got a great story about his dad.
Speaker 26: Yeah, my dad is the most stubborn, stingy man you'll ever meet. He went to Rebel Sports once just to get like a can of tennisports like ten bucks max and they have like accept seniors discounts there, but they wouldn't accept Dad's seniors discount because he only had his driver's license and not his senior's card.
Speaker 3: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 5: That's like me, that's tight. And he was fuming, like furious about it. So he went home paid.
Speaker 3: I thought, you're going to say, you could got one of the tennis rackets whacking balls around like Michael Doug gets him falling down. But not. But it's just with the tennis balls, guys.
Speaker 26: And so he came back, just went home, grabbed his senior's card, drove straight back to Rebel Sports, returned the tennis balls to the same attendant they processed their return and then he just looks at them and goes, okay, I'll buy those back now, and that exact same.
Speaker 5: How much did he save, Well, it's fifteen a ten dollar.
Speaker 3: You know what tomorrow on the show type parents. I was just thinking about. It's normally the dad as well tighte parents stories tomorrow on the show. That's a great story, Jackie boy. What's yours for taking something back?
Speaker 5: In the opposite, I will never take back too much effort. Even we got.
Speaker 4: Something from I'll say a big furniture retailer where you have to assemble the furniture yourself.
Speaker 3: We can assemble the name of that ourselves as well.
Speaker 4: We may have even said the name earlier in this very yeah, and there was a fault with it, and I said to be I can't take it back. I just can't do the part where you look somebody and there I say, I want to return this.
Speaker 3: I'm the same. Why why do we do that? All right, pantsy, you must have taken stuff back.
Speaker 6: I remember the love Guard used to work for a really big toy retailer once upon a time, and the amount of people that would return kids bikes after like two or three years, trying to fob it off, saying.
Speaker 3: You are hitting coster receipt.
Speaker 6: And like the tires, Yeah, the tires would be bold and it's all chipped, and yeah, they try and.
Speaker 4: Get yesterday, and we've decided we don't want to kid.
Speaker 5: I reckon.
Speaker 4: We'll get more calls now from people who work at stores and what they've seen people trying to return Jenny yesterday.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Question of Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every day, I go all these kind of press releases and various emails about stuff, and then this one's just come in and it feels like an old friend coming back to the show. An obsession you had for a while. Yeah, headline invitation to play the world's fastest growing sport. You got it, my friend? What happened? You were all over like crypto?
Speaker 5: Remember I was.
Speaker 4: I was teetering on buying the world's most expensive bat two hundred and fifty dollars for a.
Speaker 3: Press release says here the world's fastest growing sport. It's not wildfire right now.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I didn't buy it because I didn't ever go back again. But for that crazy two weeks where I was playing, I loved pickleball.
Speaker 3: There he go, it's a two week of fair guys. All right, we're looking for your stories of taking stuff back. Let's go to Megan. Good morning, Meghan, good morning.
Speaker 18: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you having a good week. And what's your story about taking something back?
Speaker 18: Well, it wasn't me. It was actually a customer and she repeated it four times before we called her on it. But basically she I work in fashion and she would come in on a Thursday, buy an outfit by the whole kit, and then on Friday return majority of it. But what she didn't realize was I was well. She would have realized because she would see me every Thursday night at the nightclub that I also worked at, and then she would look me in the face and try and return the whole kit.
Speaker 4: But I saw you last night, yes exactly, yeah, so much.
Speaker 18: We said we can't return this, you've worn it. And she said, oh, look at the thread. The thread's coming off. And I said, you've worn that last night, and she said, but it's faulty, like argued, argued to argue the point, and we had to remind her that we've been collecting literally her personal details. Every Friday morning. She's bringing something into a turn and we've got all like she's signing, signing that information and everything.
Speaker 3: So it was pretty crazy that this is amazing. Tell me how good did it feel when you just had enough of all the bs went?
Speaker 5: You wore it last night?
Speaker 3: The thing you whispered soon, isn't it? You wore it last from the movie so now bribes me. It feels like one of the men call out missus McCarthy just snapping at something. You were it last night. Thank you very much, you give us a go and sharing story really funny, Thank you, madam.
Speaker 18: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: By Chris, come on him, Hey, how.
Speaker 9: Are you going, Christian?
Speaker 3: I'm good, buddy, and taking something back.
Speaker 9: Yes I did. I bought a juicer about ten and twelve years ago, and one of those ones that spins it round, and it had a little bit of a leak in the top. So I took it back. They gave me a new one, and then I used it a lot. So nine ten months later I just took it back and got another one, and it was it was still leaking a little bit too. And I did this for six years and got a brand new one within the period.
Speaker 3: It's a great scam.
Speaker 9: And by the time I got down to the sixth one that actually fixed the fault that was making it least.
Speaker 3: I actually you did.
Speaker 5: You like the beta tester?
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that. Yeah, it took six years. Chris, thank you very much. You call it outstanding behavior. Thank you. Let's go to Debbie. Hey, Debbie, hi hei you I'm good, Debbie. Thanks going the show. And what's the story about taking something?
Speaker 17: Okay, So I have a very SIMI. I can't believe how similar it is to your lady. Yesterday, I went to an apartment store, a young lady came in, bought a beautiful, super expensive suit, returned it twenty four hours later. That she changed her mind. It went back on the rack because that was policy. There was something wrong with it. Anyway, we re sold it and the lady that brought it came back and said, I've got this terrible rash all over my body, like burns. Anyway, the department store sends it off to be examined, and what they found was there was the malde hide in the fabric. The young girl had actually buried her.
Speaker 18: Mother in the suit.
Speaker 17: Removed it from her and returned it. And this seems to be a thing. I can't believe it.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: This is the second story in twenty four hours. It obviously must be thinking the thing that you're taking it off your dead mother. Who can do that?
Speaker 8: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Do you try to did the department still try and find out that find the original returner and get the money back.
Speaker 17: No, Actually, she was a young girl and she was a bit hard up for cash, so they felt sorry for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were fair enough.
Speaker 17: Yeah, rose it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's the case. Then just go to COTONRN. You know, tracky dad a T shirt, don't get the deal suit. They're not going to know. I know. After start of some dead people anyway free to a dead home, which is a tween blazer from a shot. We do the job. This is incredible. We thought yesterday was the one off the story from Teresa, and then you call in with exactly the same story. Yeah, amazing, all right, Debbie, thank you very much. She call for a long time. Jack and I wanted to do a feature where basically people would just tell us, probably anonymously, but secrets of their trade, because this obviously is a thing that happens. And the bugle stories we'd have, the small about returning things have come more from people the other side of the counter who seal this behavior all the time.
Speaker 5: We should start it with the funeral industry because a lot going on there that we don't know about.
Speaker 3: It's a secret Rio being a good producer here. But I'm afraid we must overrule you and plow into this bad idea because I know what people want on a Friday, feel good stories about funerals and stuff that we didn't need to pick. Maybe peep behind that red curtain.
Speaker 5: The same thing is we got momentum ron stop the trade.
Speaker 3: It is, except the show's fake. Tomorrow, as we do ask for secret stories about funeral homes, what goes on. You can email me if you want, Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot are you. It'll be fun reading today after the show.
Speaker 1: But Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I sell someone on Facebook Marketplace, which is just such a ball lake sometimes. That's why we have set up Radio Nature Strip where we sell your stuff every Friday, trying to make it a bit easier. It's it's pinheads questions, yes right that I have you read the words under the photo. It's like, so we get this cabinet that you know when we moved into this house three is you had this really unnecessary long cabinet that must have been like built into the wall under the TV. And this seems massive, but it was obviously custom made. So we're getting it. So I pulled it away from the wall and I thought, well, I'll sell this. It has obviously been made from scratch, just all for good. NET put it on Facebook markets and I put how long it was?
Speaker 24: Right?
Speaker 3: Because it's massive, you'll need not be bigger than you. You need a truck. How big is it? It's actually measured it a measure. I told the guy it's extremely heavy. This is at least four adults to do this, right, turns up him and a very old man. Right.
Speaker 5: I figured he's gonna get screwed.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it. I've I've sound going you can't have it. So so obviously we can't live to twenty three of us. Right after, call my mate who lives nearby, and he comes over. Four us can't lift. I said, we're going to have to take it apart. You keep the screws and then you can put it together, because it's not it's not moving. We've done the thing where you put like a towels underneath it, slide it and then then you're at the end, then you're on the own. It's just it's too heavy, solid this thing. So I said, we need to take it apart. We take the solid, big old top off. That might free up a load of the weight, and we could just do it that way. So then one of the guys go start getting his hands and knees. He obviously knows what he's doing. This is where my edge of expertise ends.
Speaker 5: You're not allowed to have a drill in the house.
Speaker 3: He puts he puts his hand through and he goes, it's a Phillips if you've got Phillips to me and I go, yeah, yeah, yeah, go into the garage.
Speaker 5: Oh common. You know what a Phillip said is come go into carriage.
Speaker 3: And ashamed to say this, I google, Ah, it's Philip's the one with the crosshead, and my balls shrink up and walk out the garage. I had to actually google. I did get it right.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 14: Bizarre Story had there Patsy Kevin Costner, kind of court taker, George, get my wife on the house.
Speaker 3: She wants can you just have a word with her?
Speaker 5: I was too scared.
Speaker 6: It was isn't it prenup that she vacated? If they should break up and she's not vacating, this is it.
Speaker 3: Even very very successful people still have screen relationships like the rest of us. All right, time waster. Today is National Thank a Dancer Day. Thank you guys, Thank you Niev one of the greats. Some dancing facts ish none here before you as a rapper. Tupac Shakur was a ballet dancer really even start as the Mouse King and the Nutcracker, where he reportedly mastered. While the trick is dance actually the arab Esque who knew? All right, So today our national thank you dance to day Patsy earlier on the show ahead of doing this, Jack actually one of our team what their favorite type of dance.
Speaker 7: Was, Get some inspiration style of dance?
Speaker 3: Do you mean, yeah, what's yours? Pats? You still love the old Scottish fling?
Speaker 24: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, I do love Irish because those guys are phenomenal, the way they can kick up those heels and click, click and back down again.
Speaker 3: Know how they do that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, if we got time for another dancing fact by Michael Flatley, fact about he's not actually Irish, he was born.
Speaker 3: In it was going to be.
Speaker 5: And he was an amateur boxer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Jock in documentary is about a movie about it, documentary about about his life. All Right. Dance movies Tworking Girl, Silver Plus, Fantastic, Mister Fox, Trot, Gold, Tango, Unchanged.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 3: Now The Gangs of New York. What a violent movie? Whoa Butcher? Bill Daniel day Lewis. They're doing a dance version of it. So I'm the Gang of Stars. Shut outside, Jackie, What have you got dance movies?
Speaker 5: Honey? I shrunk the jigs very good.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 5: The Lion Dance Kid King.
Speaker 8: The.
Speaker 3: Execute, all of it.
Speaker 4: It is bad, but I wanted to get to my favorite characters of the Lion King, timaning Zumba.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, Silver plus.
Speaker 5: When Harry stepped on Seally's foot, that's and done. Twerk. Oh, that's really very good.
Speaker 3: Gold plus for that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, It's.
Speaker 3: Time for the Day's time waste to be marked. Dance movies, Jack Shall we Michell. There's Shango teaching Miss Daisy, the lombarda Bronze, Paul in the Coolie Rum. Sorry, Paul, my left footloose. Silver plus, throw Mama from the Conga line, God, Paul, well done. River Dancers with Wolves Silver. The Nutty Bush Professor Dance very good.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't realize until Tiny Turner died that the Nutbush was only done in Australia.
Speaker 7: Insane.
Speaker 5: How did we take that song make it a cultural phenomenon?
Speaker 3: Only when you were around my house for my wife's fiftieth right, and we played that song and then suddenly it will start to a You were like an Australian hacker. What the hell is going to? My wife? And I were like what the ccon is. I didn't know this was a thing.
Speaker 7: Thought everyone did it around.
Speaker 5: Well, no, that happened.
Speaker 4: I wonder what Turner thought the first time that she came to Australia and they all started doing a line.
Speaker 5: She's like, where did you guys get this?
Speaker 3: He told you about that? All right, it's a waltzing Miss Daisy, Silver giving Miss Daisy. That's good, that's very good Forrest crump O, God crump On Walts, you were sleeping, Steve my two left feet silver, won't Claire just biglow tango jigglow Gold, dodgeball.
Speaker 5: Room silver plus star warts gold, that's.
Speaker 3: Good, pull and cooy rap. Come on, she's just not into to too Silver gold, Mickey very good, Edward jazz hands gold, Ben very funny. Men who dance with goats Silver, Stop or my mum will shuffle gold, Darren Waldon rumba Balboa Gold. That's some fifteen year old Michael on his word at school. Thank you, Michael, Mary Poplockins gold, Love to Pop, Matthew, Love to pop, Pop a lot, Brother jive man ge gold, big troubled little silver, I'm not I'm enjoying saying you like more of those please, and we brought it to too silver.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow more and then we'll be giving away another cruise for two this we've been asking you again to sing for your cruise Bak closers at midnight tonight. Listen, guys. If it's tuning in tomorrow, you hear Jack and I've bit scratchy because they're pulling an old eighter. You bringing in snacks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll bring in some walnuts.
Speaker 7: Walnuts.
Speaker 3: We've got to work on the amprol what.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you should play you should take that and give us something.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're quite right, Yes, okay, I'll bring in my nutcracker. I'm bringing some brazil nuts. Hi.
Speaker 5: So now we've got a float.
Speaker 3: Oh we go? Do you bring any pjs?
Speaker 5: No, No, I'll take it seriously, I'll dress up for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, good stuff, all right? Book now Royalcarbbean dot Com donat ut since he's apply holiday in every way aboard Royal Caribbean. Save up to forty percent on your next holiday. So it's a cruise of two two thousand of spending money off to the South Pacific. You've got to sing for the cruise closes at midnight tonight. All right, so in the running some good competition this week. There's some two guys, two best buddies, Lucas and Liam.
Speaker 24: Looks at the dots. We're going to board that cruise ship bags of packed bush and is that there's the nation drinking Saint Greas on the front decks, women and the porn and loves. It sounds perfect start down, I hope. So the zones in the South, and I think I'd really like to go sell on the seas with my best to mate Liam.
Speaker 3: It's going to be free thanks to Jack and Christian and I know what that's like thee of us and other people.
Speaker 5: I think they both have something.
Speaker 3: Yeahs agree there past it's the walnuts. This is also very good. This is great for Megan.
Speaker 22: Man, I really need.
Speaker 3: I think that is the AI that we can't is filing with the moment to bring John Lennon back from the dead. And there's some Lauren in Wonder East.
Speaker 1: Born and raised on a farm.
Speaker 26: It's where I've been most of my days shooting and trapping and catching all the food.
Speaker 3: So you know, there's some really good stuff there.
Speaker 22: And then you got to cruise yourself with the Christian the Royal, and I need that.
Speaker 1: You really gotta let me go.
Speaker 3: I need a vacation.
Speaker 1: So why I wrote the sound for the one and four? Who's my only chance?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 3: You better cruise yourself with the Christian the Royal?
Speaker 25: And if I need a vacation, So why.
Speaker 9: I wrote the sound for yo to go?
Speaker 3: One and four?
Speaker 1: Who's my only chance?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: Very good? That is very very good? And two people don't I need a hero? Jason cod and that that toss and I turn and I dream of what I need.
Speaker 25: It sounds like jo need a holiday, just gotta.
Speaker 3: Get out of this Melbourne feels miserable as the weather Christian? How many times you need to be told I need a holidays? I'm holding up for a recover? Who did it better? Also taken in the song Alyssa Senturn, let it go, let it rip, the.
Speaker 9: End of the.
Speaker 1: It's gone to be fun and it's gone to be done.
Speaker 5: It's not I'm near the perl.
Speaker 3: Okay, I should have stopped it before.
Speaker 5: I think extra points. I think she was playing her on piano there all right?
Speaker 3: So closes at midnight tonight, Jack, I see her later with the Walnuts. Guys, go to the Christian O'Connell show dot com. Do you good luck? Went on tomorrow's show and Nature Strip Radio is here where we sell your stuff so you don't have to put up with bosos on Facebook Marketplace asking you dumb ask questions. Gus, they didn't read any of the blurb under it. You can email me if you've got something for us to sell tomorrow at Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com. Today you have a great
Speaker 1: Time The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast