Speaker 1: We need to discuss the story that has taken over the nation. Everyone is talking about Kate Middleton and whether or not she's with us anymore. I thought you were going to go that's real music, not the X five.
Speaker 2: It's a real investigation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because in my eyes, Kate's not She's not a royal. In my eye, she's a reptilian.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Okay, so everybody knows Kate Middleton hasn't been seen in a little while.
Speaker 2: But she's just posted a photo with her kids. Everything looks great.
Speaker 1: If you're a schmuck, that's what you think, Brett. But she has not posted a photo. Here is the context. Kate Middleton went in for a planned abdominal surgery at the start of the year. The Royals said that, they said, she's going in, this is planned, she's all good, and we thought good on her. Stony Golstons. Get fixed, Kate, have a.
Speaker 2: Little break, have a little rest afterwards.
Speaker 1: She's the future queen. Take your time. Two months past, we had not heard from Kate Middleton.
Speaker 3: She's not been seen at any royal engagements. She's been seen walking around getting paped.
Speaker 2: Nothing. She's recovering from an operation two.
Speaker 1: Months thought two months is a long time. She wasn't seen. Then her husband Williams started pulling out from royal events. There was a funeral in the family they both did not attend. A little suspicious. Then the news cycle started to pick it up. Where is Kate? Where is Kate? Last week the paparazzi conveniently got a photo of her, a very blurry photo of her in the car with her mother that has come out to be proven to be photoshopped. Everyone, I don't believe you. Yes it was?
Speaker 2: Or was it someone else? Just in a wig?
Speaker 1: That's her famous mole was missing on her cheek. It wasn't her. I think it was a silicon dummy. But that's just me. So does the color dolphin. Well, clearly people were not impressed with this. So what they've had to do is post a photo to her actual Instagram page, and they've done that over the weekend because it's Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: I'm just pulling it up here the photo used by no when it was like Happy Mother's Day, I was like, did I miss something?
Speaker 2: Am I that out of touch with what thought's happening in the winding country?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a beautiful photo of Kate, the Future Queen and her three children looking gorgeous. They're all smiling, looks nice. She's sitting down, looks like it's a little bit tired. Yeah, that's because it's completely fake and doctored. What do you mean now? This isn't even me being a conspiracy theorist. Four of the world's biggest news photo agencies, including Getty Images, that provide images to places like us. When we want to post photos on the Internet, we buy them from Getty. They have begged media outlets not to use the first official photo because it appears that the source has manipulated the image.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm looking at it. Where's the manipulation?
Speaker 3: Okay, I already knew about this because I looked at the news. Okay, Britt, zoom in on Charlotte's cardigan in the corner. Have a look at her hand and look at where her hand meets the cardigan.
Speaker 1: Yep, fully docted her hand. It's been edited in.
Speaker 2: You see a normal hand.
Speaker 1: Look at that? Okay.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I hope that everyone gets a chance to go and do this, because honestly, it does make your question, why are they photoshopping images of their kids.
Speaker 1: Now, I agree. Then look up to Kate's left hand, where you'd think her wedding ring would be. She's happy married, No wedding ring inside.
Speaker 3: Well, she took it off because she's been she's had surgery and she's been later around the.
Speaker 1: House three months ago.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to drag that big, heavy old ring around she she's just enjoying a time it could be at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids, Okay, brit why don't you pan over and look at Louis's left hand. What's Louis doing with his left hand? He's crossing his fingers.
Speaker 2: That's a dumb one.
Speaker 1: Okay, what his fingers across? Because he knows that's not my mum. I'm holding annekin and I want the world to know because I'm a smart boy.
Speaker 2: You think that's him being like blink twice. If you need.
Speaker 1: Helps, please help me. Federal agents.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just think, do you know what?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 3: Maybe this is doctored and it's fake, but I think she's just more and well probably than they want to let on.
Speaker 2: All the people think, which is like not our business.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I feel sorry for them.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that like no matter what is happening, that they always have to be on and that they always have to have an explanation for it.
Speaker 2: And her past her ballstones in peace. Maybe her and really had a big old fight.
Speaker 3: She's not up for being in photos at the moment, and she's like, you know what, I need some time to cool down. She doesn't get any privacy, and so we're unpacking all the conspiracies that maybe she's dead and she come back as Ai.
Speaker 1: In the photo, the grass is green and the trees and flowers are blooming. It's not screening the Okay, it's cold. This is Mitch's Roman Empire, which is all right, fall false. I'm sorry, no.
Speaker 3: Apparently people are saying that there's not many places where the flowers be out and bloom and that it would be green grass like that.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's been cold and that two months there they've got grass.
Speaker 1: It rains all day crazy. I'm not sure her teeth look fake to me too, but that's just beside the point.
Speaker 3: That's just I think that's just when you've got a lot of money, that's what your teeth look like.
Speaker 1: If Kate's listening, get better soon, Well, she's got kids. Maybe she's on the school pick up. So if you're listening, Kate, just send us a little DM to say.
Speaker 2: I want to do We're worried about you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, guys. We'll see tomorrow. Guys.
Speaker 3: Come bye.