Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast. So Jackie Boy is getting ready to We're head off out into beautiful country Victoria. It's come in dress for it, man, a country road? Is that looking at a mirror version of myself? So oh too soon? Jack don't rush you when you're thirty.
Speaker 2: The men on the posters at country, right.
Speaker 1: They look they look comfortable in their own skins.
Speaker 2: There were some yeah, twenty at late twenties.
Speaker 1: We're trying to bring you guys in. It's like a cult country road gant man. They're all the same, aren't they? Some twinkly eye gray head fella. Right, he's always he's ripped, but he's not as ripped as maybe twenty years. But it looks like I used to play quite a lot of sport and now he's just I've got to zip up on.
Speaker 2: And I tell you what, he's comfortable with his gray hair.
Speaker 1: He's comfortable with that gray. He's not dying at this guy, you know. And he's got super sorted out. He loves his kids, and he's great in front of a barbecue. He loves the barbecue.
Speaker 2: So that's the person I want to be this weekend as we go into original victoriass appropriately, I'll be making the fire go and collect the firewood.
Speaker 1: You want to turn up in your hipster city. You want to dress us one of them to blend in you. I'm like you, I've got a fleece on and yeah, I just stick this on all the time. I've got big work boots. Have you got special work boots? Then sort of walk around.
Speaker 2: And like, no, maybe I need to go back out of the country road.
Speaker 1: And have them re muddied as well. I don't get them brand sparkling you as well? So what are you doing? Is the dog coming with you?
Speaker 2: The other thing I've done this weekend is some di y to the car so that Lunar can come with us, because this will be that She just.
Speaker 1: Point out, isn't a person that's a dogy, Like he must really hate his wife. But I didn't know if it's some diy. I've made a small cage. She's not good on road trips.
Speaker 2: Luna's not allowed in my car. The dog. The dog's not allowed in the car.
Speaker 1: Because it's the Tesla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's dogs aren't there in the future. I just don't want to trampling. She goes everywhere in the car tramples everywhere.
Speaker 1: Activate self drive mode or the para shoot mode or whatever you got in that eLOX car.
Speaker 2: She put was white hair over everything. So there's been a band on her in the Tesla. But we wanted to come on the weekend.
Speaker 1: We sidecar.
Speaker 2: This is what I've built for A great cozy dog bed, lush luxury dog bed in the boot. Now that's it.
Speaker 1: It's a polite kidnapper. Now, I don't want to say in the car, which nice to get this car. There's a lush read for you in the boot. It's the polite kidnappers.
Speaker 2: To finish well, the seat, the back seats fold down, like in any car, the back seats fold down.
Speaker 1: In the future, we can still do that. This is exciting, guys. I can't wait for the future.
Speaker 2: And then all the light is pouring into the boot and you can talk to us, see us.
Speaker 1: This is some night master. There's the lights. A nice judge Jack.
Speaker 2: Pullingto macas so she doesn't feel cut off. She's obviously not sitting in.
Speaker 1: Hello masters, me again, I really need to join a break. I really have been holding on. How many more left hand corners are there on the back.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not un comfortable because it's not the Langham back there. Yeah, so she's in the actual best premium seats.
Speaker 1: Actually, ealous, it's probably for you to drive the car back there.
Speaker 2: Now, so she can't with the seats down. Obviously she should could come up to the front.
Speaker 1: And requestion, guys, how's it going?
Speaker 2: So we don't want to running everywhere? So yes, I went to Bunnings, got a roll of flywire.
Speaker 1: Going to look like bog.
Speaker 2: You got what chicken wire in the back there in a flywire and bulldog clips.
Speaker 1: You're going to get pulled over. No, no, no, you look like a kid. Now, don't do not drive past any school. He's coming back again. Cage in the back there with a bright spotlight on it. I could see you.
Speaker 2: Fly wire does not feel like you never kidnapped someone using fly.
Speaker 1: When you don't know people calling in right now.
Speaker 2: Bulldog clips as well, makes it, you know, twinkly like. It doesn't wreck the car because you can just bring put them off and on. And it means I can bring the flywire down when she's done in the car and then put it back up.
Speaker 1: I'm here and here it is.
Speaker 2: It gives you versatility, so she's really looking forward to coming this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh master, I can't waiting to get back of the radio shot. I'm so excting to get into that flyy cage with Bulldog.
Speaker 2: I give up, I give I'll try to tell you about my daydays I did my own arts and crafts and creativity d D.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought other people could use it if they've got a.
Speaker 1: Similar absolute people listening right now who've had to do their own road trip preparations, because you could say where if they're going away to country Victory on a road trip when they want to take a dog, then they had to do.
Speaker 2: Something the other thing. When I had the ute and we wanted to take Luna to the beach and it was too hot on the tray of the ute, I built her a little cardboard house so that we couldn't.
Speaker 1: Know there was more on this. Let's save the cardboard.
Speaker 2: And need to just rest.
Speaker 1: It's the country road stuff. He's coming as a different person today. This is the sort of domain of a dad like me, really that has a meltdown trying to get everything like Jenger fitted in the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, actually, you know what, I didn't think it's not third story is there for how are we going to fit all the bags in the car with?
Speaker 1: You know what you need, what I've got and this is the ultimate dad move. Well, when I went to buy that roof rack, the guy was like, and it's like an amazing one. As AD drove out, I actually felt like crying. I saw on a shop front the window my reflection in a car looking at my sound with a great big roof rack on the time and I've now given up online I own Do you want to buy a roof rack on top of a table?
Speaker 2: Alrea together the country Roads zip, You've got the whole look.
Speaker 1: Christian, Hello, Good Christian O'Connell Show Podcast