Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Showtime.
Speaker 4: The rumors will circulate, Oh my god, sensory overload.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're familiar with the concept of a tree.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Show, one thousand, two hundred and forty.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Patsy, morning boys, Good morning Jack.
Speaker 4: Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: Now we work for a radio station. By like any business you work for, whether it's a radio station, it's still a corporate body with all this kind of endless compliance. I never had to do all these kind of compliance training in the UK.
Speaker 4: English is the worst part of the year.
Speaker 5: Endless admin and like so yesterday we were sent an angry email by the boss that Jack and I had been singled out for being non compliant.
Speaker 1: That was a language use.
Speaker 5: It's that something you're just working for, like a Wonham Hog office, lies non compliant. And obviously this dutil in nature of what we do. There's no the office isn't it's just us.
Speaker 4: No, there's no forks, no heavy machinery.
Speaker 5: Not lifting anything from the niece, you know, or assessing there's been a spellach you know, what to do with hazardous chemicals that are in the office place. But anyway, So, did you have to do this work health safety thing yesterday?
Speaker 4: Yesterday?
Speaker 5: So I did it a couple of months ago, and I failed. You've only got to get eighty percent. It's eighty basic questions and a lot of them are well, they're all multiple choice and a lot of them are it's very clear. Like one of them was like, what can you do if you're stressed at work? And it was three options and the fourth one was be aggressive to everybody. Obviously I didn't fill on that one, so I was I had to do it yesterday. So I said it again, you only got to get eighty percent. Failed it right? Then, I said to I.
Speaker 4: Thought, they only gave you one go or how many?
Speaker 1: No, No, I had to I had to speak to someone human resources to get two more passes and she said you have to. You have to pass right or you can't. What happens, she said, or it's a problem at work.
Speaker 5: Said all right, well, I won't come in. I'll see you next year. I revise over the summer. I said, it's probably a mystic if I don't come in. I am Christian o'conn of the Christian O'Connor show, there are more issues if I don't go in. If I promise not to lift anything, you don't you know who I am? Yes, so he says you have to get eighty percent. So I got my twenty year old daughter to sit next to me to help me do it right. She got me a few more questions right and then still failed. I then had to ring a friend on the show who had recently passed it as a kind of guide, and she was out your way.
Speaker 1: I can't name her loss. And she we went.
Speaker 5: Through it, questioned my question and guys, I know you'd be happy and proud of me. I passed, been such a journey, and please bend from the knees, keep your feet together and closer to the objects.
Speaker 4: You passed you. That is more controversial than those year twelve exams have their answers on the front page.
Speaker 1: But one question, I wasn't sure who amongst us?
Speaker 5: It was talking about the fire wardens at work, right, and so who who is the fire warden amongst us?
Speaker 6: No? None of us?
Speaker 5: But then why there's a fire because nine o'clock, after nine o'clock, the fire wardens are here. But what about now if there's a fire who guides us out?
Speaker 4: Put your hand up anywhere out there if you're a firewarden.
Speaker 6: Who no, no, no, one crickets when that because the fire alarm, the big red light is literally I'm staring at it. It's right outside in the hallway there. That flashes numerous times.
Speaker 5: We are the last people they are to leave because we're doing a radio show. I remember being live in London while they blew up a bus that had a suspensive bomb on it, while shook the whole building. Everyone evacuated the building apart from me and the team still doing the breakfast show. While they actually blew up a bus around one from the radio station while we on the whole building reverberated.
Speaker 1: You could hear it.
Speaker 5: The window shook and there was still a red flashing. We're like, just ignore that. Doing so we don't we don't have any fire gardens. We need it because when there was an earthquake. Do you remember the original earthquake? Like about half in the morning, Jack and I were having a meeting here in the studio.
Speaker 1: The building was shaking.
Speaker 5: You and I still tried to carry on having a meeting when other people were sort of moving out of the building.
Speaker 4: We paused. Paul looked at each other like.
Speaker 5: That was weird, and I thought it was the trades, because Australian trades, and maybe it was.
Speaker 1: But we carried on. So we're not safe.
Speaker 4: We're like the band playing on the Titanic as it down.
Speaker 5: Yes we need more, you know, we need first day training and we need to all become fire awardens for next year.
Speaker 1: The Guys Top Gun, Top Gun.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: So, Patsy, you went to see the preview last night of Mohana too?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Disney's Moana, the second installment. It was so good. It was really really good, just to.
Speaker 1: Compare with Gladiator to blood Thirsty.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I haven't seen Gladiator too, but I love this. If you've got kids coming up to holidays, of course, and you sort of, you know, stuck with what to do, go and see it.
Speaker 5: It's sorry because imagine no parents would have thought of that.
Speaker 1: So thank you. Led on the radio over Christmas.
Speaker 5: I wonder if the movie company sort of accidentally knew that this was the time of year when you might take a child around Christmas to a big Disney movie.
Speaker 4: Good on you.
Speaker 6: It was brilliant. So all the characters from the first, including Dwayne the Rock Johnson as Maui, are in this one.
Speaker 1: I love Wayne the Rock Johnson so cool.
Speaker 6: So it was good. It was great. The graphics were beautiful. You'll love it, trust me.
Speaker 1: I love the original. It's a great one. Seen the original.
Speaker 4: We watched the original just a couple of weeks ago, and Bank and I were excited to go to the premiere last night as well in the lead up to it, but we dropped Gordion, Mom and dads went out for dinner. After dinner, you were like, you know what, we're having so much fun. Do we really want to go to the movies tonight? Canceled?
Speaker 1: But there's a there's a great freedom of that.
Speaker 5: The amount of times my wife and I have done that where you're going to your something, oh yeah, and you're just stopping off to have dinner and at the end of the meal, you've had a really nice time to get a catching up on that and you a really good mood, and go do.
Speaker 1: You want to we can we just go home?
Speaker 5: You feel free as you made a choice, you were actually and then you get back and you're somehow energized like, oh, we're about three hours before.
Speaker 1: We've done that. What should we do with this bonus time we've been gifted?
Speaker 4: This was exactly Yeah, it was giddy. The only the only thing that happened to destroy it was we bumped into the Joneses in the car.
Speaker 5: That will destroy That is a buzzk isn't it seeing them not seeing you destroying it?
Speaker 4: He just meant that you knew that we had we did.
Speaker 5: You've been spotted because miss trunch Bowl seeing you, isn't it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: It was quite funny because you guys came out of the lift in the car park. Jack looked very despondent and you were kind of wandering around. You looked to.
Speaker 5: But no, no, that is his resting face. You know some people have resting bitch face. Jack is to spotted. I came this morning. I saw that your car was here. I saw your lights. When I thought, oh, I just texted him, I went no, no. I saw a man hiding from.
Speaker 1: Work on his phone, eliminated by his.
Speaker 5: Phone, sat in his car, and I thought, oh, he'll probably get out now and come in with me.
Speaker 1: To do the show car. And he was He looked despondent patch.
Speaker 6: He just I was actually concerned for you for a brief second.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest. Okay, when you saw me last night, Bianchor and High had just had a small argument. I already decided that we'd had a great night and had a great dinner, and we were going home. Did you in the movie? Then we were walking back. He was at Melbourne Central at the Hoyts, but we're walking back through Melbourne Central to get to the car park. And this is such a cliche argument, you're going to think I made it up. Banker points at a bag in a shop window and says like, oh, look at that bag. And I said, oh, come on, no more bags. She's enough bags, Satchel's backpacks, handbags, she has enough bag.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't strong.
Speaker 4: It's too contentious just to say that exactly. But then so I said, hold on, no more bags. Then I got in trouble not for saying no more bags, but because the language I used was too controlling. And then we had.
Speaker 1: That is marriage.
Speaker 5: That's that's my wife and I have an argument about like tone and a word and semantics.
Speaker 4: So then we're both stopping with each other as well.
Speaker 1: This is why you didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, walked in there. I'm like doing that thing through the car park. We're kicking the ground. And then I hear from across the car park.
Speaker 1: Look, no, it's it's the bully in the hallway at school is going to shove you in a locker.
Speaker 6: Well, Ego was very pleasant, as she always is very happy to see is you, on the other hand, were like a six year old. He had just been stolen for doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I get into the argument, it hangs over me for like an hour.
Speaker 1: Tell me what was going on in the car this morning?
Speaker 4: No, No, the car this morning. I was reading the Jong Long La News. I hadn't seen that yesterday, so that I was just cau.
Speaker 1: You're coase to the club. You don't even support them.
Speaker 4: No, I just found it surprisingly.
Speaker 5: Before I came in where near the studio. I need to really get across this long lives and get my resume. Christian is going to come from. It's always comes for me, always.
Speaker 1: Long my thaws, jack right out the gate.
Speaker 6: And the other thing. You never tell a woman she never needs any more bags, Christie, so many.
Speaker 1: In our relationship. It is sad to me. It's the other way around. It's me.
Speaker 5: There's always looking for My wife is in to bat at the moment, and she said, Oh, we're going to some big more than all of Dubai. I went, oh, if you see if you see a crossbody satchel.
Speaker 1: Do you even know that?
Speaker 5: Without even thinking about it, cross money satchel bag mid sized?
Speaker 1: She went, no more bags. I'm actually going to text that going that langcage is too controlling.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, How was your do yesterday?
Speaker 1: Patsy?
Speaker 6: You know what I did yesterday? And I think this is a key factor in parenting, when you know that you are a parent and when you're getting older. So I had to fuel up the car and I pulled into a servo and it was pretty cheap at the moment. Unlet a dollar sixty six point five it was. I thought, i'll top up. I'll take the chance to top up, and then I glanced over the road where there's another survey opposite and it was one cent cheaper. So I hadn't yet got out of the car, and I thought, damn it, that's one cent cheaper, and I kind of did the stupid math in my head and pulled out went over the road and fueled up the Wow, so it's got a sixty five?
Speaker 4: So what are you? What are you saving? Why don't you do a tank?
Speaker 6: I don't know, Tucson, how many is that? Seventy?
Speaker 4: Leaders?
Speaker 6: Like the average kind of even.
Speaker 5: To start the car again and try at it, you're burned in a couple of cets there or out of your profits.
Speaker 6: I thought, Oh, I thought I was winning in life.
Speaker 5: I thought if it was like fifty bucks or something, or even five bucks or three bucks, I.
Speaker 6: Know, but it was cheaper. And I thought on the way.
Speaker 5: Home, I can you even get we're sixty or seventy cents much?
Speaker 1: What could you actually get? Nothing? These days? Nothing anything under a dollar?
Speaker 6: I think you could even get like mixed lollies anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you could buy anything under a buck, can you?
Speaker 6: No? I'd be surprised.
Speaker 4: You must be how to get well, Yeah, lollies is the cheapest thing I can think of, old star much over a dollar?
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, you're like a dollar, twenty dollar, fifty or something.
Speaker 4: And even so is it worth driving for us to get myself a free step?
Speaker 5: The last time you bought a stamp, you just get to our sposed to like hand in the package and they do that scanny thing now and wow, perhaps yourself was what a lot.
Speaker 6: Of effort, though I know it was ridiculous, And then you hadn't started to put the nozzle in. No, no, no. I just sat there and I was oh, and I thought, what do I do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: Do I live on the wild side?
Speaker 1: Rudimentary calculations?
Speaker 4: And which is the wild slide staying at the original pump or going to the new part?
Speaker 6: Going to the new pump?
Speaker 1: Jack so wild, Wow, Big Safety.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Time for this week's Battle of the Decades.
Speaker 1: Three songs enter, one song leaves, one era to rule them all. It's Christian o'connall's Battle Love that Decades, all right.
Speaker 5: The most more thing you need to know is you are judge and jury on this. Get ready on your phones to vote for the song from the eighties, nineties or two thousands on oh four seventy five, O three one, O four three. Patsy puts someone out from the eighties, I do one from the nineties and Jackie By from the two thousands.
Speaker 1: Patsy, what have you got?
Speaker 6: I am continuing with the Christmas theme, and I'm going with Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney this week. Vomit, No, come on, that's not the Christmas spirit. But well, I'm afraid the listeners, don't you.
Speaker 1: The great Pikey Cartney can have a clanger.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I keep winning. So I think one of the Christmas Time I look at the grinches in there.
Speaker 4: Everyone, What instrument is he playing here? It's so shaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a jingle and squelchy keyboard. It's very squelchy, squelchy. This is what this is.
Speaker 6: You know he still earns about four hundred grand a year from this scene? Is it loyalties?
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 6: I read it.
Speaker 1: Yesterday? Hello Botching and sons. Yeah, you'd look after the book still for Paul McCarty wings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, notoriously tight though, isn't he? Isn't he rumored?
Speaker 1: Have you done defamation training?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: But I was just yeah, yeah I would. I'd watch that. Do you know what defamation and looking? But this is what you're doing now?
Speaker 4: But you know I thought we were. He's saying he had a squelchy keyboard.
Speaker 6: Very sixtieth birthday. Apparently everyone had to pay their own drinks. It didn't put drinks.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is one of these mean rumors you've picked.
Speaker 6: From a good sauce. I heard that.
Speaker 1: What's a good source? Someone who was there?
Speaker 6: Never your mind. I never revealed my sources. But the herold Son, No, everyone had to pay for their own drinks, which I think is a bit main.
Speaker 1: But you don't know what happened. Well, this is just how Showber's gossip becomes a thing.
Speaker 4: And now people can say, we've got no.
Speaker 1: Actual evidence whatsoever.
Speaker 5: All right, So, but that's a Christmas song, this though, Patsy, I see your Christmas song, and I give you the ultimate Christmas song, which.
Speaker 1: Is class and heart.
Speaker 5: Paul Kelly, how to make Gravy the greatest Christmas song ever?
Speaker 4: Who's gonna make the Gravy?
Speaker 1: And now a movie? Very soon it comes out.
Speaker 6: I'll admit that that is fluid. You brought it to the table with flower song.
Speaker 1: He buys, He buys you a drink and his.
Speaker 4: Sixtieth birthday, You can move rink.
Speaker 1: Part I want to get to my own front door.
Speaker 6: James Rain's version of that as good as well, not quite as good as the original, but it's still quite glee.
Speaker 1: Jackie boy, what have you got?
Speaker 4: I'm going to song with real soul, Raw Soul two thousand and six rehab Amy wine House.
Speaker 1: Brilliant boy, she has here sould.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know what you were doing a Christmas thing today, but you can definitely enjoy this song.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: I saw Pantcy's song, and I had another song lined up, and I I'll see her. I'll take on a new strategy out Christmas, Patsy.
Speaker 6: We'll say we'll let the listeners decide.
Speaker 5: Side say decide and know the fact that normally what you do, Pantcy is you already get behind the artist.
Speaker 1: You go Pau McCartney and then you go me man. Actually, I hear no change way to get votes over.
Speaker 6: No explanation is needed. He's a dimmy god of the music industry. It's Paul McCartney.
Speaker 5: He's got so much money because you know, he makes his friends by his own. He wouldn't go across to another servo. I've got loads of money. I never even look up to see what it is when I'm filling up my car. All right, So the songs are from the eighties, squelchy keyboard McCartney. You text eighties two oh four seven, five three, one oh four three. If you want Paul Kelly how to make gravy?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna make the gravy? Guess what you text?
Speaker 5: That's right, nineties you're paying along oh four seven five three, one oh four three. And then the Great Amy Winehouse.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, perats.
Speaker 5: He was filling up at the servo yesterday, saw that one just across the road was one cent. Elita Cheaper drove over there, got herself a cheek YOULR seventy cent saving.
Speaker 1: Yep, she's driving away in the red.
Speaker 5: This is incredible happy she is, like, what am I going to do with my seventy cents?
Speaker 1: So today, what actually can you get for seventy cents?
Speaker 5: We're trying to form a top ten of things you can buy for under a dollar. Ste you thinks macasofts fifty cents, But then someone else's texting Christian there's no way they're a dollar. Now, you wouldn't able to buy it for under a dollar. It's not fifty cents anymore?
Speaker 3: Are they a dollar?
Speaker 6: I don't know. We got one through the wake for the dog after the bit you always get you always get to treat after the bit. What we go through drive through and prisly gets a soft suit.
Speaker 1: In my mind he's he's doing his own order as well.
Speaker 6: You should see them.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: There's still fifty If someone knows, can you tell us for sho I don't think they're a dollar.
Speaker 4: I just can't get over the faith that you go through the drive through and then you give it to him in the back of the car.
Speaker 6: I just put my arm up as I you know, as I drive out, and it's gone in like insight in size.
Speaker 1: Of that dog. He's just smashing it down. Shot. It's just shot to him, Isn't it like a Jaeger bomb?
Speaker 4: I would love to know if it's more than a dollar now, because I always think of it as a fifty cent.
Speaker 5: Can anyone say, has anyone been in the last couple of days? How much is a macrosoft serve? Is it under buck? Let us know? Nine four one O four three A chopper chup now. I've just had a look online to get market prices, and Woolworths are offering a single chupper chup.
Speaker 1: It's sixty five cents.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, what else, Christian? A Christmas stamp is sixty five cents.
Speaker 4: Yes, now that's true. Stamps are now a dollar fifty. But you can get just as Chris Christa's card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it sixty just check that as well. Christian. You can get half a liter of fuel based on Patsy's place.
Speaker 4: Taking anything out of the nozzle before, you've gotta need.
Speaker 1: A drop.
Speaker 5: Like a hummingbird's beak old fuel, tim very funny.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 5: You can get a fifty cents bubble wand for kids that came.
Speaker 4: Oh you care, Gordian love bubble Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just had a look online on the kmart website and it's the Mega bubble wand and you're right, they're fifty cents.
Speaker 1: And I've seen here as well.
Speaker 5: I'm always one of the people that go and leave a live review for a came out fifty cent bubble wand right, you know what you're getting. You're not going to be short changed in any way. Two hundred and one five star reviews.
Speaker 4: If you even get ten bubbles out of that, yeah, it's paid for itself.
Speaker 1: Do you come on anything?
Speaker 5: I need to tell everybody else about that. Well, I'm just looking at one of the random five star reviews. Here always a winner exclamation one when is it not bubble time? And then another one here.
Speaker 1: Paula oh lid screws on? Pretty good?
Speaker 5: Nothing else to say for the mega bubble one. All right, So, how many things have we got at the moment?
Speaker 6: Three or four?
Speaker 4: We got three things? I have one thing. The only thing I could really think of is an individual source packet of fish.
Speaker 1: And chip shop. Oh yeah, the fifty fifty cent yeah.
Speaker 5: Twenty anyone fancy can sardines currently eighty nine cents so aldi.
Speaker 1: Incredible. I don't even like them, but I might go and buy some today.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, eighty nine cents for Canni sardines, Eli, Colleen, thank you very much for that. Christian. I'm pretty sure we had a soft served the other week. I think that over a dollar someone needs to check. That's from Emma in Osborne.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning, good morning, are you? Yeah, we're good? Well what can you get from under a dollar?
Speaker 2: Some mixed bodies down at the West Colak News Agency.
Speaker 5: So what old school sort of milk bar still doing the mixed bag for a dollar?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they just go in there and they've got like them all laid out and behind the counter, and you're just picking, choose what you want.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that mind you being a case? Just getting a little mixed bag.
Speaker 4: What do you got the coke bottles, fake gung the pink gums, the teeth.
Speaker 9: Filt bottles, teeth musticks.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when there used to be kady cigarettes? Yes, you're like, wow, how how dare you remona about vaping? And so this is shocking? Are you what? We had kiddy cigarettes?
Speaker 4: We have the kiddi cigarettes and then kids cigars as well, every cigar.
Speaker 1: Yes, in England we had kid pipes as well. Well. Thank you very much for your cool Peter. Good morning. What can you get for under a dollar? Good?
Speaker 10: Hey guys.
Speaker 7: What you can get at wall wors is crackhead pepper water crackers ninety five cents.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I get those on forecuterary boards.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And also you can get one hundred napkins walls.
Speaker 1: Mate. Also, I love this, This is great knowledge. Thank you. Peter gave us two there. Thank you very much. Peter, have a good day, thanks to calling the show.
Speaker 5: Cheer all right, kid Nicolls coming nine four one four one O four three. What can you buy for under a dollar? Can anyone confirm the current market prices of a macasoft serve?
Speaker 1: As well?
Speaker 2: The Christian Connell Show podcast we're.
Speaker 5: Trying to form a top ten of things you can buy twenty twenty four for under one dollar. Christian add to the seven million aniseed balls for one dollar. You're right, those are the cheapest things still in the world, even in the cost of living crisis to Waine, Thank you very much for that, Jack.
Speaker 1: What have we got on the list so far?
Speaker 4: We're waiting to find out how much exactly a Maca's soft serve cost used to be fifty cents, could be over a dollar now, but we have definitely under a dollar. Chop a Chubb sixty five cents, Christmas stamp sixty five cents, half a liter of fuel, the fifty cent megabubble wand that Ca maut Aldi is doing sardines for eighty nine cents. You can get mixed lollies at Coolake News Agency for a dollar, cracked pepper water crackers for ninety five cents, one hundred napkins from Woolies ninety five cents.
Speaker 1: This is great. It's more than I thought. Actually, what you get from under a dollar? All right?
Speaker 5: We now have a breaking situation. David is live at a Maca's drive through. David, which one are you live at?
Speaker 1: Good morning morning, Christian?
Speaker 8: L are you Sam?
Speaker 2: I'm at the beric one, the bury one?
Speaker 1: Okay? And so were you at the little serve counter?
Speaker 13: Or I'm at the window at the drive through?
Speaker 1: Order?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Can I get a large coffee flat white, full cream milk?
Speaker 13: And how much for a saucer of ice cream? Turn here?
Speaker 11: Of course it's not, but how much?
Speaker 10: That's what's saying.
Speaker 13: It's always broken.
Speaker 4: If you if it was, if you were to come back later in he's getting the price on the now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good word, thank you?
Speaker 13: That much for a saucer of ice cream?
Speaker 1: A dollar ten? Oh? This is devastating.
Speaker 5: Wow, this is it. I'm calling twenty twenty four. If it's now gone up to a dollar ten?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wee inflation? Oh my god, this is crazy. David. Thank you very much for confirming our worst fiz A dollar ten.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I thought that they were all I thought this year. I've seen them. We see on the was it that loose change menu they have? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was sure they was still fifty cents.
Speaker 4: When we were kids of thirty cent cone, and then you can get thirty cents, pay thirty cents extra for all the flake in the cone. Yeah, sixty cents.
Speaker 5: Now, a head of Olden Times came into the studio, which is Huggy just now?
Speaker 1: But what is he sent to? All right? By the way, you look barely away? Why is he so early? He came in and went he's the cents not served?
Speaker 5: Is that whenever we get into Olden Times, it's like he gets activated. It comes out of a little wookie hole like Puck's attorney Phil.
Speaker 4: It will be devastated the dollar time.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we're gonna go in and check on him. Is it a wookie hole here at the radio station that Huggey lives in?
Speaker 1: All right? What else can you get for under a dollar?
Speaker 5: Christian Connell Show podcast, Christian Underdollar office works, sharpner, pencil, sharpner, seventy five cents showering to long thank you. Sorry, guys, you cannot buy half a liter of fuel? I really, ken, there's a minimum of two liters, but transaction, thank you, Ken, It would be a ken that has to go for serious. You can't actually do that. It's irresponsible. Thank you very much, Ken Christian. Please let Patsy know that taking your dog to a soft served not a great idea, creates killer farts as dogs are lactose intolerant.
Speaker 6: Patsy, I know he doesn't have a lot. It might be like twice a year, and he's always like off.
Speaker 1: More like twice a month. So what was that phrase you had then? I love that.
Speaker 4: That's so radios.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that phrase before. I love that.
Speaker 5: Christian curly Worthy chocolate bar one dollar at Coals and Woolworth. Thank you for the update there, Christian. My son Riley says, to let you know. He won't let me call you because it'd be too embarrassing, but so that him and his friends Joe and Josh got self served yesterday fifty cents in Elthamhkay.
Speaker 4: We're hearing different things somewhere elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Richard, good morning. What can you get fro under a dollar?
Speaker 9: Yes? Well, yes, good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 9: And what happens when you're a mayd golf and you swing very crazily? You lose all your golf teas. And what I've discovered is you can buy three for two dollars or there are dollar rates. Oh wow, I'm just saying to lose probably ten or twelve a game.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that's cutting up.
Speaker 9: Where they goes.
Speaker 1: Lovely stuff, Richard. Thank you very much. Mate. All right, thank you, Caddy Shack. That's got a Joel here. Good morning Joel, Good morning Penny pinchers. How are we Yeah, yeah, we're good. What can you get front of a donner?
Speaker 8: Just a little heads up. I heard the confusion and Acdulds classes. I've seen the last night on the TV that they have just advertised their some of those change range and the SOX set code will be going down of fifty cents for a short time.
Speaker 1: News we needed today. Thank you, it's already moved me.
Speaker 8: John, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 8: It was a little be busy there, I Pold got to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joel, thank you very much to give us a call.
Speaker 5: We go now to Nowala who works for macas nuala A welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi, thank you manager no crewe, Well you sound like a manager to me.
Speaker 5: It can only be a matter of time before you get the big call up, the tap on the shoulder and you turn on you go is it today.
Speaker 1: Wow, someone't take a photo.
Speaker 5: Okay, crewmember Noira at m mcdonald'. Which one do you work at? Ik at Lavitan Laverton, Laverton North h.
Speaker 13: No, so you know the one off the freeway. Yeah, I like at that one, the very busy one.
Speaker 1: I do actually know the one you mean? Now.
Speaker 5: Soft served a lot of confusion, people saying it's a donar ten Joel just a he sore on TV. It's on the loose change menu. What can you tell us?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so it's actually fifty cents, but the price is a change after ten thirty because this when we technically start serving out all day menu.
Speaker 4: Oh so if you want to breakfast ice cream, you're going to pay through the teeth for.
Speaker 5: It and then maybe take an escy. Keep it in there for when you don't want it, like early in the morning, like eight on.
Speaker 1: Iine keep it there and maybe for a lunch break. That's that's good for lunchtime.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so it should be fifty cents after ten thirty, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? All right, thank you very much, thank you?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 1: All right? Take care? Is it me? I said? Like no one I've been working like at two hundred hour shifter.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: It is time to cross live to the North part where our friend Gary Clause. This is Santa's bogan brother who helps out at the background there. He's been on the show for last week and a half. He's got a very good deal for grown ups. Christmas is a time for kids, but not to Gary Claus. He wants to give you something, something you wouldn't get for yourself.
Speaker 15: Re Clauses coming down, reclauses coming.
Speaker 14: He's making a list you struckers with gifts, but only four Adad's gone.
Speaker 15: Nothing for kids is coming to town stop and by the pop the Crown. Gary Claus is coming to.
Speaker 5: Now the startling satellite is in position. We should never cross live to Gary Clause in the North Pole.
Speaker 1: Gary, can you hear us?
Speaker 3: I can hear you loud and clear? What is brother?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? Now? Listen? Gary?
Speaker 5: I had an interesting email from a listener overnight. Uh huh, yeah, they said, how come you never hear Gary Claus and producer Rio on at the same time?
Speaker 1: Do then not get on? Well? Christian? Maybe they could do a song together on the last show of the year on Friday.
Speaker 14: What great.
Speaker 8: That year.
Speaker 1: Some work to do, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: I actually have so much respect for producer real.
Speaker 1: Have you met him?
Speaker 14: Chance from upstanding fellow, very highly regarded in the industry, I hear, I would love to, but you have not yet had the honor.
Speaker 4: I thought you said, you just meant it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, looking forward to hearing that song with you both together, because if you're such a fan to actually do some radio together with him.
Speaker 1: What a lovely way to end the week.
Speaker 16: What an opportunity to sing together together at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yes, wow, something to think about anyway. All right, you're ready for the emails of what people would like for themselves?
Speaker 14: Yes, Christian adults only, I hope absolutely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good morning to Gary.
Speaker 1: All I want for Christmas is a stroke coach.
Speaker 3: What excuse me?
Speaker 5: It's a device to have improved your rowing technique. Michelle is a competitive rower in the Masters category for Bendigo Rowing Club. They are avid all over Australia, the Bendigo Rowers.
Speaker 1: You must have heard of them.
Speaker 3: Actually, Oh my gosh, yes, the Fab four that's right. Or from there go.
Speaker 5: I'd love to improve my rowing with the use of a stroke coach, which messages your speed and stroke rate. Now, we don't want to be too greedy, will be over the moon with just even the entry level version. Well, I don't know about you, Gary, We are not on an entry level breakfast show.
Speaker 3: No, but we do have a budget, of course, top of the.
Speaker 4: Line version working on the top of the line.
Speaker 5: But the line version is six hundred and fifty dollars. Why don't we do it and give her the good news right now? Michelle?
Speaker 1: Who, Hey, Michelle, welcome to the show, and so hello to Gary Klaus.
Speaker 17: Hi, Gary Corse, Michelle.
Speaker 1: How hi?
Speaker 3: And how are I been to go Rowers going?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 17: Actually we go around around.
Speaker 3: Lake exactly exactly what you should be doing.
Speaker 5: Absolute and Michelle, we're going to get you the top line model for the stroke coach.
Speaker 17: Oh my gosh, oh this.
Speaker 9: Have you know?
Speaker 18: I cannot.
Speaker 19: I'm just word well, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Gary Klaus, what six hundred and fifty dollars? You're you're worth that? Hell, someone in the boat doing it for me. I have someone from now on air tasker right you.
Speaker 1: Row the boat. I've been a little fellow with the megaphone.
Speaker 17: Oh my gosh, no, there's no there's no fellow with a megaphone in my boat?
Speaker 1: Yeah me?
Speaker 4: How does how does the strake coach work, Michelle? Is it like a rowing machine at home?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, got one a lunge twelve but no, no. It measures.
Speaker 19: It tells you when you when you're slacking off, so it misses how fast you're going.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like a tempo thing, is it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Pretty much.
Speaker 14: It measures that.
Speaker 17: This is quite a lot of different different things and tells you where you are and watch.
Speaker 1: What's your end? What about your splits? When you look after your splits as well? Yeah, it looks after great because when it's.
Speaker 5: A single split or twenty split fifty Yeah, no, it is mate, just for the chuck in for the.
Speaker 1: Splits really oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Can I can only get make you better?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And how the master's team going? You want any belts? Not bouts? You don't win belt? You have seen? What do you want to? You win a trophy or a little medal? Yeah?
Speaker 19: Yeah, it means so much Reghetti that you go to.
Speaker 10: But you know I haven't want anything because I don't have a stroke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ready to twenty twenty five of the Year, The stroke Coach and.
Speaker 1: The winning Oh brilliant awesome, Happy Christmas man, Michelle. Well done.
Speaker 13: Oh, thank you so much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 20: Gary Klaus.
Speaker 5: All right, this next one's a bit different, Gary Klaus. I would love I very much need a new dressing gown. I'm currently wearing. This is from Kim, a very worn out, threadbare one that was a hand me down from my mum. It's been over thirty well, that dead skin, it's been over thirty years. I've had a new one. The one I want is to cuddle Me lounge lounge gown in pearl.
Speaker 1: What do you reckon?
Speaker 3: I'm just looking at this cuddle Me lounge down, very.
Speaker 5: Nice, looking at the folks of the model wearing it, you little perse It.
Speaker 3: Looks like a very sensual gown.
Speaker 1: You watch you, Anguige's very early. This is a family friendly show. Gary, Yes, well this is. We don't need you working on your stroke coach.
Speaker 14: The beautiful, beautiful pearl gown, the cuddle me, the cuddle You will be getting all the cuddles in the world from the north part of the South.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want that.
Speaker 14: You'll get the amount of cuddles you design.
Speaker 1: That came.
Speaker 16: Good morning, good morning, everyone, came.
Speaker 1: We're getting you the cuddle me gown.
Speaker 13: Oh my goodness, I am so excited you can.
Speaker 1: Have a cuddly Christmas in Pearl. I definitely will.
Speaker 6: I will be spending a lot of time in that dressing gown over my time off.
Speaker 1: Lovely in this muggy human Whether to have been a big thick treading gown.
Speaker 13: So we've just had air conditioning and still don't have that one.
Speaker 1: Is that your dog? We can hear the background. Yes, that is the dog that's taking to drive through today.
Speaker 5: The good news this is only fifty cents for a soft serve after ten thirty.
Speaker 1: Would love it, Kim, have a great Christmas.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much. Everyone love the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I'm very good at it now.
Speaker 5: Gary, we're into the last two tomorrow with you. Before you know, we finish for the year. And then obviously we're coming straight to the North Pole to actually carry on.
Speaker 1: We're not stopping working.
Speaker 5: We're coming to do obviously a couple of weeks of hard labor out than the factory.
Speaker 14: Yes, can't wait, got the desks ready for you all.
Speaker 6: Patsy, you coming as well too, right, bells on.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to see you there with the bells on sometimes we get strange energy from me and you never know break to break what she's coming in at. You know, one hundred and fifty two three fos. It's a real random one, all right.
Speaker 5: So if you want to be in with the last two days of getting your gift some Gary clause, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au gaza.
Speaker 1: We see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Moorrow The Christian O'Connell Show podcast every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Will it Feel? Stories of coincidence and chance? We call it. What are the odds?
Speaker 11: Believe it or not?
Speaker 15: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: You gotta be justh me like we were you with Cheryl who married a Hun.
Speaker 4: Who was with a Cheryl.
Speaker 1: Who married a Hun as well.
Speaker 19: Oh, every year I bought a new car, traded in my old car, and about a week later the car went past and I heard this almighty stump. My mirror was whacked by the car that went past, and as I looked up, I saw that it was my old car that I'd traded in.
Speaker 18: Preparing my breakfast just the other day, I cracked open the egg and had two yolks inside the one egg. And then I went on to have a banana, and there were two bananas inside the one pial.
Speaker 10: My surname is Upward.
Speaker 6: The best thing is my husband's aunt who was an upward married forward.
Speaker 13: So we've got cousins who are forwards as well.
Speaker 5: What are the odds? Nine four one four one o four three. I have someone which I saw on Saturday. I just texted you a photo and you, Patsy, if you could please bring your phones to your face and see the supplementary.
Speaker 1: Evidence what I saw.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is what I saw right on the Nepean Okay, I was behind Suddenly three casts of exactly the same make a Master c X eighty, all in the color of red, in three lanes in front of me left, middle, right, all on the Nepean Highway at.
Speaker 1: The same time, the same make model color.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the supplementary evidence, because I wouldn't have believed. Unbelieving.
Speaker 1: It is unbelievable. It happened, huge and.
Speaker 6: True, unbelievable. And an older model one in the same color in front of the one on the right hand lane. There's four look zoom in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, pass your eye in red. Same make your model crazy mastering.
Speaker 4: Have we set the bar too high? And now, no one will.
Speaker 5: It's intimidating, is suddenly I'm throwing shade over all these Jackie boy No, no Rio, You've got one if you dare speaker after this lapster one.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, let me introduce you to the characters.
Speaker 1: Of where you've been the last tournament? Gary claws On.
Speaker 4: You always miss him?
Speaker 1: Where do you go? Had to go to the loop, but you're nervous?
Speaker 6: Does he yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just did a couple of foot.
Speaker 4: You'll be happy to know he's got great respect for you himself.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh my god, that's yeah, yeah, Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 3: I've heard he's great as well.
Speaker 4: Wait to meet him.
Speaker 1: What's your what are the odds?
Speaker 14: Okay, characters in this story me Rio, my boyfriend Will, who is white and wears glasses. I am Asian and I do not wear glasses. We are a couple, a gay couple.
Speaker 4: Okay, you've got glasses on right now?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I wear glasses. He wears glasses as well.
Speaker 14: Okay, quick recrap Will boyfriend why wears glasses?
Speaker 3: Me Asian also wears glass got it.
Speaker 1: We're on the tram.
Speaker 14: I am wearing white T shirt, black shorts. He's wearing green T shirt, T shirt, black shorts.
Speaker 1: You are I'm just going to call it now.
Speaker 5: You're mothering this. This needs to tighten. You can go back in the toilet and stay there tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I like to make Christians three miles. He's wearing the green T shirt.
Speaker 1: We're getting the first shirt to drive your car.
Speaker 2: You ruin it?
Speaker 4: You don't, okay, you're in them.
Speaker 14: We're on the tram. We're sitting two men. Come on, another gay couple. You know you can tell holding hand coach, you just know the gay do goes on sitting next to will a white guy with glasses, green T shirt, black shorts.
Speaker 3: Exactly what he's.
Speaker 1: Your own uniform? How huge?
Speaker 3: Sitting next to me?
Speaker 14: Age gay guy, glasses, white T shirt, black show.
Speaker 1: My god, what are the gay old?
Speaker 14: It's like they come back from the futures about they're an older version of you.
Speaker 1: Guys? How it started?
Speaker 3: They look very happy?
Speaker 1: Did you'll not give each other glances? Like you're there?
Speaker 3: I said, I'm glad we all got the memo.
Speaker 4: How they how'd that go?
Speaker 3: They were like.
Speaker 6: Maybe their time travelers from a future.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, That's what I'm saying. That story, that's a good story. Well saved, Well Saved.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcasts The.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show Looking for your Stories right now on nine four one four one O four three of Coincidence and Chance.
Speaker 1: We kick off this morning with Ed Morning, Ed, Welcome to the.
Speaker 7: Show Morning, Christian and company.
Speaker 1: Hey, tell us your story for what are the odds? Right?
Speaker 10: So, I was about eight years old.
Speaker 7: And we were traveling over to Florida in US, and we went to Disney World went on a ride called It's a Small World. As we got off the ride, I bumped into.
Speaker 9: My next door neighbor, who had no idea was also.
Speaker 11: Going to be there, let alone on that same right.
Speaker 1: Wow, what are the odds? It really is a small world deserved more. That's incredible.
Speaker 8: It's a bit of a double WHEMMI I guess, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah, Ed, Thank you very much your story, dank Christian. That's got a Nick. Good morning, Nick? What are the odds?
Speaker 11: Hey guys, how are we're going?
Speaker 1: Nick? You well as well?
Speaker 9: Nick?
Speaker 1: What's your story?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 20: Last year we're at the Field of White up in Barrat and there was families and kids everywhere. My kids were holding onto my wife's best friend's hand. So I turned around and said, well, have you got my Grace and my Hannah with you?
Speaker 11: She said yes. A lady overheard me tap me on the should said did you say Grace and Hannah, and she pointed to her Grace and her Hannah. They're exactly the same age. And I said, I've got an older daughter too. She's with my wife. Her name is Meg, and the other lady goes, oh, my daughter's called Chloe.
Speaker 20: The real good one is that I wanted my oldest daughter to be called Chloe, but we named her Meg because my wife overruled.
Speaker 4: It's good, it's good name. We're all expecting another man for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 11: But the same age, Grace and Hannah exactly.
Speaker 1: You're all there at the same time, exactly in Ballaratte didn't even know this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is a small world. Nick, Thank you very much, your story mate. All right, we've got a quick break. We're back with part two nine four one four one o four three, Your stories of coincidence and chants.
Speaker 2: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello to b Listen to the show right now on the iHeart platform in Spain. Bath Helona ka passa Christian.
Speaker 5: When I met my first boyfriend, he walked me home on one of our early dates. What are the odds? When we realized that we had unknowingly shared the same building for years until he moved out just a year before we met. He had lived on the same floor above my room with his girlfriend at the time, and we never ran into each other.
Speaker 1: In fact, she still lives there. To see me, he would sneak.
Speaker 5: Into my apartment when the nosy door woman wasn't around, at least the door woman asking what he was doing there, and tell his crazy ex we had been so close living under the same roof, yet never bumped into each other. It feels as though the universe had been quietly weaving our lives together long before well we even realized that one me Corazon, that is beautiful? Be a lovely story? All right, last few calls on what are the Odds?
Speaker 1: Robin, good morning, Good morning, Christian and gang.
Speaker 21: How are you all going?
Speaker 1: We're good? How sure we going so far? Are Oh?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Really good?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 21: Yeah, not too bad at all.
Speaker 1: Take us to lawn bowls.
Speaker 21: Okay, lawn bowls on Tuesday, introducing ourselves and two ladies on the other team were called Robin, so it was Robin, Robin, Robin and then they said, oh, what's your middle name? And I said, oh, Joy, and they were Robin Joy, Robin Joy, Robin Joy.
Speaker 1: Come on, you're joking.
Speaker 21: No, So then for the rest of the day it was R one two and our three.
Speaker 1: Three. Three Robin's are pretty incredible chances, right, but three Robin Joys, I know we were blown away. Ah, you collective Joy, all of you absolutely who won. Oh they robbed you Joy.
Speaker 17: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's better than no.
Speaker 1: No, that's rock Robin. Thank you, Shet very much. You call me. I have a good Christmas.
Speaker 12: No worries you two guys.
Speaker 1: Judy, good morning, Hi, good morning, Julie.
Speaker 15: What are.
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yep, Judy, what have you got for us?
Speaker 17: So it was years ago now, but I was going to the post office to ship a kind of small box and when I got there, they told me they couldn't actually work with me to post it that day because their printers were down. But inside the box I was shipping a printer.
Speaker 10: So I just plugged it in and.
Speaker 17: And got on with it.
Speaker 1: So good, I mean, what are the odds that is unbelievable. I thought three Robin Joy's was good, but.
Speaker 10: You were very popular that day.
Speaker 5: Wow, you probably asked you to stay around all that everybody's label post without that, it was very lucky.
Speaker 17: I felt very popular, very like just yeah, it was my day.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Judy, thank you very much for brilliant's story. Take care you too, Boris morning, Hello, Boris.
Speaker 12: If wanting guys there, you don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Boris? What's your story for us? Coincidence and chance?
Speaker 12: Well, this, this is unbelievably true. I was following a made of mind on a noble head and of perth in our trucks, and I was about to overtake him. He got into a coughing fit and he spent his teeth top teeth out and I.
Speaker 10: Happen to have my hand out the window.
Speaker 12: And I'm sure you've all done it. You know, you play with the wind.
Speaker 1: You're kind of surfing with your hand into the waves.
Speaker 9: That's it, and his.
Speaker 10: Teeth landed in the palm of me an incredible wow. If it was a laugh, it verified, but unfortunately passed away and took.
Speaker 1: The shame and leave you give him in his will and my teeth WI for me. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Bay, Oh, guys, have.
Speaker 1: A good one. No, Borris, bs Boris, listen, listen, now, listen, Boris.
Speaker 5: Before you go, we'd like to give you something. Tell me one thousand dollars. You've just one corner of the week with that story.
Speaker 11: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I'm serious. Unbelievably true, Boris.
Speaker 15: You are.
Speaker 1: Well? Thank you can bund me a thousand? Truth is possibly Actually.
Speaker 5: We go away, Okay, Boris's giving a guy thousand.
Speaker 1: You get the money before next You just lost you in the wind? Have we in that man cave of yours? Boris? Where find you? It is, Morris? What are you going to spend your money on?
Speaker 10: Well, I'll have to control with the social sacred to be of that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha a.
Speaker 5: Lovely hey, Boris, funny story, my friend, really funny. Thank you very much for shan it with us, and enjoy spending your money once the social secretary has decided what is.
Speaker 1: Going to be spent on. Ah, jeers, guys, gotcha, Boris. That sort of patsy makes that sort of level, do you know what I mean? Call of the Week? That all thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Boris winning our call all the Week this week thanks to Mercedes Benz Brick who are better any trading offer by least five thousand dollars and you go next to two thousand for Christmas. That's seven thousand more than anywhere else until the end of the year to December. The thirty first Time Wasted Time now the most more number you need you on the time Waste every morning at eight thirty it's our text number. Oh four seventy five O three one four three for the Best in Show Today, girls just want to have fun. Simula coming back on a farewell tour Melbourne April the second next year. On sale now at ticker Tech. Best in Show Today, We've got a double pass for one of you today. We're looking for your transport celebrities, and I encourage you as I have to be really look at the broad world of how do you move something from A to B? Because it's not just the obvious ones. I've gone to look at the whole multiverse really of transport, as you're about.
Speaker 1: To find out.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: Magic Carpet Johnson is very broad. A Magic Carpet Rise Silver plus Drew You Love Drew barrymore like fifty first dates. What a movie? How does she move around? Yeah, she's got a Drew Willbarrow more.
Speaker 4: Is that a popular brand of Wilbarrow?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It silver, Hot Air Balloon five. They're all celebrities in that it is moving around at that moment. Hot Air Balloon five silver plus, Bradley COOPEI Gold, Pram Anderson.
Speaker 4: Transport for Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no mark for that one. Cable Carly Simon silver plus, uber Thurman gold. That's great, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Karen call me wow. And Kevin Hark what a funny guy. How did you get around?
Speaker 5: Kevin Gokart actually would actually fit at work on two levels there?
Speaker 1: Gold?
Speaker 5: What have you got then, Jackie boy? Where the transport celebrities carriage Big Moore?
Speaker 1: Oh that's strong.
Speaker 5: Someone's been creative to the carriage gold, Mirke Truckerberg are very good.
Speaker 1: What's a gold.
Speaker 4: Captain of the Collywood football.
Speaker 1: Touch the Rio Express Express Yacht Pendlebury. No, that's good and of.
Speaker 4: Course on his team lesser known Collingwood player, but big fans would know boat.
Speaker 1: The mouth and the mouth Ulster is back.
Speaker 4: Transport celebrities, you say, yeah, there you go I'm about to flag down, bustle crow.
Speaker 1: What's it worth a trip around the block? All right? What have you got? Textam in Transport Celebrities.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show at work time wasted today your transport celebrities.
Speaker 1: Jack, you're ready to mark?
Speaker 4: Let's go?
Speaker 5: Rick Shaw Asley gold strong start there from Janet, Thank you, Alicia my Keys, So Alicia Keys my Keys. That's ever on the nose. The not Mick Jagger, Mick Jaguar gold. What a weekday've had? Puffing Billie Eilish go un Pete Van Diesel.
Speaker 1: Silver plus, Laura Tom Cruise Control silver, Mick Trucknell gold. It's very good break, Rachel well done.
Speaker 5: Skaty Perry silver, Tramcur silver plus. Christian instead of Roger Federer, how about Roger FedEx or.
Speaker 1: Silver but Piggybacker. That's great. It's a motor trans or.
Speaker 20: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: Birch Day silver plus World Une down, not Roman Atkinson rowing Atkinson.
Speaker 1: He's got his stroke coach bronze EVA long jump here.
Speaker 5: How do you get a big gap A to B jump in Anita verygold, Dave Groller Blades Dave very good. Oh, Stewie, well done Stewie, Camilla parks her roles.
Speaker 1: Wow, gold, that's very good. Thomas Prices, scissor lifts, Sisters.
Speaker 4: Transport up Yeah, silver and of course.
Speaker 1: Down Kid Laurie, kid Leroy, Kid Lauriel what Paul? All right? Who is best? And show is off to go and see Cindy upon next show.
Speaker 4: On to Stewie for Dave Grollerblade.
Speaker 1: Roller Brass Great.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Let's talk tomorrow's show. Today tomorrow we'll be back. The name game, as in if you have one those names is a bit of a pain. We turn it into a game and it is on tomorrow. You can email me Christiana Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 14: Do you have a name that's a pain, A name you always need to explain? Well, we've made my name as in game.
Speaker 1: Caller one, good morning, surname as in Ireland, New Zealand, I think TV you'll again. Caller two, Good morning.
Speaker 13: My surname is as in what is in your head?
Speaker 1: Brain? Caller three, Good morning.
Speaker 13: My maiden surname as in a E.
Speaker 18: I O you.
Speaker 5: Well, they were quite easy. Actually, I'm just thinking I remember the time, thinking we are smashing this on reflection entry level. I may regret this tomorrow with some way too tricky one.
Speaker 1: So can we a bit of the difference? Then? All right?
Speaker 5: Email if you want to take part tomorrow. We'll call you and get you on the show tomorrow at a Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast