Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast every Thursday.
Speaker 3: Then we look for your amazing facts. We call it what the Facts.
Speaker 1: What the Fact is a little segment where we will judge your fat.
Speaker 3: What the fact?
Speaker 2: Baby? What the third baby?
Speaker 4: Nine four one four? Why not?
Speaker 2: Nine four one four?
Speaker 3: If you have doing radio show, you do stuff like that, don't I will judge me not that?
Speaker 2: Nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 3: As we hear your facts, we have a listen and we work out.
Speaker 2: Whether they are fascinating or whether they're just a.
Speaker 5: Bit mildly interesting.
Speaker 3: And for the really dull ones that must never be spoken to to another human being, you'll hear this and.
Speaker 4: Politely leave the show. They'll make it awkward for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? Nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 5: Jackie boy, can you guys judge this one?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 5: I heard it on the weekend. A child taught it to me, So go easy on this fact. Sunscreen is more effective the colder than it is.
Speaker 4: Oh wildly interesting.
Speaker 5: How so he didn't say?
Speaker 3: I thought you might have had the corresponding A few days I was approaching a radio break with this to have some supplementary evidence.
Speaker 2: He didn't say.
Speaker 4: I just took his word for it. I have other questions. That's the thing with kids. I just let you down.
Speaker 3: Michael has got this Disney World. How's the fifth largest navy in the world. Why have they got a navy?
Speaker 4: I think this they're getting ready. They're getting ready for the big pushes.
Speaker 5: Disney owns everything, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: I think it's in terms of total boats owned. Right, So they own some like seven hundred and fifty water crafts and that.
Speaker 4: Makes me hardly worships, are they.
Speaker 5: Well, so they're counting the boats you go through Small World. Yes, yes, I hate dumb facts.
Speaker 2: We're not wear I.
Speaker 3: Know you could add such a dumb fact, hate them things.
Speaker 4: Jack hates just dumb facts.
Speaker 5: It is a smug fact. I can imagine telling you that the party goes because.
Speaker 3: Technically, yeah, it's a technicality, and this show does not like technicalities. In your face, walk Disney, Ray, the standard railway with four foot eight and a half inches is derived from these specifications.
Speaker 4: Again, this is a technicality.
Speaker 3: What are we at school, Ray, I'm trying to a breakfast show here and entertain Jody at least eighty percent of an ant colony is always awake your aunt sleeve doctor, two hundred and fifty times a day, each sleep lasting about a minute. Jack post Is and man Jody, I like this. This is from Michelle. One of the teams came in it said, checked this one just in case it was some sort of racist joke. This feature is not called what the racist joke? Come on, Australia. The Great Wall of China. This has been changing. The Great Wall of China has actually held together bya lots of sticky rice. You understand, now, you understand we just did.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, around five hundred c sticky rice soup was mixed with was with lime to make an organic composite mortar that had more strength than using limewater. Again, was this slightly getting Kangaroos have two pairs of ears. Oh, I did not know that one pair on their head, the other pair between their first two toes.
Speaker 4: No, wow, my favorite ones we ever got on this? Every of the animal? Is this right?
Speaker 3: They've come, They've got They've got between their first two toes.
Speaker 4: They've got a set of ears.
Speaker 6: Down there is that to hear like oncoming predatorsms.
Speaker 3: Through the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the vibrations. I think that's fascinating. Yes, fascinating. Sorry, I just don't believe.
Speaker 5: I believe they can feel vibrations for their feet, but ears in their feet?
Speaker 2: Can anyone verify this?
Speaker 3: This is the Christian ConL Show Podcast. Share your facts in What the fact? Do you think we need to get a toilet? Moved a bit nearer here?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Start were worried about chat there. It's just disappeared for a while quite the while. It is quite wark to get.
Speaker 4: To the toilet now.
Speaker 5: I'm just not in a hurry.
Speaker 4: I know, well you need to be because there's a show.
Speaker 5: I know the songs very well, and I know how much at any given moment you look a little bit lighter.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying, Stop off the ball.
Speaker 3: What the fact, baby?
Speaker 2: What the fat baby?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Before we go to the lines, Beck Dwyer is already at work and and sent us this fact the Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. What do we think the Mona Lisa? Mona Lisa is an eyebrowless lady.
Speaker 5: Fascinating?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know you don't. I know you don't like art, but come on, maybe.
Speaker 5: She just like overplucked or something.
Speaker 3: Very different take on art. This piece of art here is peerless and priceless. Southby's kind of it's it's the overplucked lady.
Speaker 5: She's got a hint of an eyebrow sin tailor. Yes, a very delicate, subtle brow.
Speaker 4: And I'm still fascinating.
Speaker 5: That's why I having you with such a great artist.
Speaker 3: All right, Christina, good morning. Oh sorry, that's my job again.
Speaker 4: He's not in a rush.
Speaker 3: Can go back to that toile at the minute, finish off what we started, had to clip off a bit. Good morning, Good morning, Christian Ah, yes, good morning Christina.
Speaker 2: Welcome to What the fact Christina?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 4: And then what facts have you got for us?
Speaker 7: So when you breathe, normally you do produce a little bit of night TRIX's oxide, but when you hum, it actually increases fifteen to twenty times more, and night trik oxides the natural antifungal, anti viral, and antibacterial, so you're actually sterilizing the air in your nose as well as opening up your airways and preventing some bugs.
Speaker 3: It also has a proven effect to relax people very very quickly by humming on the outbreath, increasing the flow of air between the sinus and the nasal cavity.
Speaker 5: And you'll please those around you, Yes you will.
Speaker 2: We're the nice half.
Speaker 4: Fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it, Christina, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hm, Alan, good morning, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning Christian, Jack and Pats, congrats Pats on your win.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you. Fascinating.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 8: I have a fact that the butchers we do not want to hit anyone to know, but whistle blower is that when butchers marinate me, it's on the turn and it gives him extra week's lives.
Speaker 4: Now, this is going to upset a lot of our butcher friends. How do you know this?
Speaker 8: Because I used to deliver the butchers and yeah and all that told any kaivat or marinated it gives an extra week's list.
Speaker 5: Fascinating.
Speaker 2: If trail pending, we're never going to see Alan again.
Speaker 3: You're going to be chopped up. I'll see you in that big fridge this weekend. Funny looking rack of ribs. It's Alan, fascinating.
Speaker 4: This is what happens to you.
Speaker 5: Just spread any more whistle.
Speaker 4: Lower All right, Allan, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Let's go to we go here, Red, Hey, good morning Red, And what is your fact for us?
Speaker 1: My fact is about the tiger pistol shrimp.
Speaker 2: Tell us about the tiger pistol shrimp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sucks up water into a little compartment into his claw and then shoots it out. And when he shoots it out, he generates a bubble. And when that bubble burst, it's over two hundred decibels loud, and the heat generated from it is over four four hundred celsius, which is actually four times hotter than lava.
Speaker 4: Wo. God, so much power for something so small.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's only a couple of inches big, and you don't want to keep him in an aquarium the blosses.
Speaker 2: Wow, how do you know this much about the old pistol shrimp.
Speaker 1: I have a finite amount of space in my brain, and apparently I use some of it for shrimp fact.
Speaker 5: But two hundred decibels is extremely loud.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's actually louder than a bullet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I think our microphones go out to ten dB. Not interesting radio that's.
Speaker 4: On repeat.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I love you one about the old pistol shrimp.
Speaker 4: Fascinating.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: So is it the loudest animal. What is the loudest animal.
Speaker 3: If it's two hundred decibels, that makes it incredibly loud and louder than a bunnet.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's actually one of the loudest animals on the planet. But it's hard to judge because the sound is so sudden. It happened so quickly because it's a kind of like a sonic boomy kind of thing. It's a pistol that's pretty instant. So it sounds like a click if you heard it.
Speaker 2: But I'm hearing it right now. This is the pistol.
Speaker 4: Show sound that loud? To me?
Speaker 5: This is that's not loud at all.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a click if you'd hear it, But if your head is like right next to it, probably blow your ear drum out.
Speaker 4: What's that other noise is making? Can we talk about that? What's that? What chat was making that noise earlier?
Speaker 5: Have we got the right piece of audio? Is that the pistol?
Speaker 4: Shrimps.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a shrimpologist.
Speaker 3: So right now the shrimp people and the butchers are calling the show. They're marching towards us.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 5: Because that wasn't that loud?
Speaker 4: All right? But Rad, thank you very much for calling him.
Speaker 2: Mish, good morning, Yes, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 4: Mess up? You having a nice week?
Speaker 6: Oh not too bad. It'll be better without a LURGI but I sorry to hear that all right.
Speaker 4: Now, listen to what facts have you got for us?
Speaker 6: Young? Teenage dolphins eat a certain type of jellyfish to get high.
Speaker 3: Dolphins like to get high, yes, yeah, And what do they do? How do they get high?
Speaker 6: They eat the jellyfish and then they sort of hang upside.
Speaker 2: Down and.
Speaker 4: Try and go seven leven, get some munchies.
Speaker 6: Yes, so they Yeah, they get high and they have a good time. But a parent, it's just teenage dolphins.
Speaker 3: So teenagers be teenagers, whether you're a dolphin or a human. I love that one. Mish, thank you very much, thank you, Thank you. Keith the coming so Lurki, Paul a brighter.
Speaker 4: Not you're listening to the question, you know. Carl Show Podcast