Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV reloaded the podcast last week. Thereby, Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading. On today's episode with Bonnie and Hannah, the next two contestants who've been booted from Australian Idols Top ten, the competition is really heating up, and honestly, I think week after week fans are going to be pulling at their heads after seeing their favorites go home. It's anyone's guess on who's going to take out this year's competition. I'm going to say that I'm not completely shocked at this week's eliminations. I think these two are both fantastic artists, but I truly don't know if this show would have brought these two artists anything more or any more gravitas than they'd already got from being on the show thus far. Just my opinion. Bonnie is going to discuss his career trajectory. He's very ambitious, let me tell you, and if he will take Kyle Sandilands up on his offer to record in his private studio. Hannah will share how she really feels about being called a giraffe by one of the judges. I will find out the game's going on behind the scenes with this year's Top twelve and what joke went too far for one contestant. You were going to get everything from their thoughts on the song choices, how much public interaction they are really getting, and we will talk about auto tuning that might be happening outside of just Bonnie. There is actually so much to talk about, with so many inside revelations on this series of Australian Idol. To sit back and relax as we unpack the wonderful world of this amazing singing competition, which returns this Sunday night on Channel seven. How are you, mate me?
Speaker 2: I'm fantastic, My god, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm very well. You know you just interrupted me because I was rewatching your performance from last night.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, that's a good interruption there, my friend.
Speaker 1: You know how weird it is for me though while I'm watching this and how good you are on this show and then to hear your voice this is amazing.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you more, brother, Thank you.
Speaker 1: What did you think about getting this far in this competition when you signed up? Did you think you would make it this far.
Speaker 2: No, to be honest, you didn't think much of it. It's like, for real, I mean we made it this far off. I don't know made it this far?
Speaker 1: You know you had some hills to climb. My friend didn't do well on this show. How did you approach it? I mean, did you know much about Australian idol because this is in your home country.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a singing contest, to be honest with you, and at the time, I just like I need more exposure as an artist.
Speaker 2: So I just signed off on a whim, like one night.
Speaker 3: Just because I think we add toll up on Instagram just randomly.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, I'm gonna sign up for it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, was it a shock to go home at this point of the competition because I like reading into what I think I can see on the TV, and I kind of felt like you've got everything you needed out of the show. At this point. I felt like you could just take what you've been given with this exposure and go in a different direction, which is still up.
Speaker 3: Oh we're going international with this direction. But the way I like to see is like, look, I'm a competitor at heart.
Speaker 2: If you're not first to your last.
Speaker 3: And the opportunities that make you, you make the opportunity, you know what I mean, So regardless of work, of course I would have loved to opportunity that can make the most of you know, coming first, but you get what you get.
Speaker 5: The city's going to break, The city is gonna love me to leave me alone. The city is gonna be jaesiss. It's been a couple of months as I've got like a bold am I getting bossert where the city is going to a break, She's always going to break your heart.
Speaker 1: I feel like going with an original song at this point might have been what elevated you or kept you in the competition. Did you have many conversations about bringing in your own music and seeing what that might have done. I feel like that's the only thing we've been stolen from you.
Speaker 3: I think everyone had the general consensus and we were all told we're not saying no to the originals, but the chances of you getting it are quite slink is one. We do want to also cater to the audience, and the audiences most popular songs, and it's easy to get behind something familiar.
Speaker 1: Did you feel limited by the choices in music though. I mean the music that you were singing was very recognizable, and mate, you did such a good job, like it was so good every week to see it get up there and sing. But I did wonder whether or not this was truly the sort of music that you would be releasing if you were recording in a studio.
Speaker 3: If you asked me what, maybe four years ago, I'd be like, yeah, But as I've discovered myself more as an artist, I would say no, you know, but not to say that it's not good, you know. I quite enjoyed the songs I did, you know, end up performing. You know, my biggest inspiration is a Justin Bieber and Issuan and I did one of the songs that go on together, you know Ala.
Speaker 2: So I guess you know that paid comments to that. But na an.
Speaker 3: Opportunity to get out of my comfort zone made me feel a bit comfortable.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that makes sense, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I hear what you're saying when you're saying, that's the sort of music I would have been singing four years ago. Absolutely, because I think the way that this show works is it's a bit like you know, it's catering to a younger audience, songs that everyone would know, kind of like what you'd say on like a Disney show. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then you as an artist now are in a different space where I think that for you to go and take this music internationally, there needs to be the key sound of who you are and you can sing without the auto tune. We definitely saw that. Do you think if you do go into the recording studio at this point it would be a mix of the auto tune and just using your own voice, Like, what's what's the I look at this point?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what I think.
Speaker 3: I was get a really fantastic job of confusing people of my style of audo tunes. Plus everyone does use aoudy tune. It's just I think what they wanted to do was be able to at least for the audience. It doesn't understand what audi tune is. Turn it up to a point where it's like a distorted effect.
Speaker 2: Essentially, it is just an effect. But I use auditude in all my tracks, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's an industry standard. It's just that I don't use it. To the point where it dilute my own vocals, I use saying that we're almost trying to take the soul out.
Speaker 1: Are you saying, though, that Australian Idol is using auto tune like that? Are you saying all artists are using auto tune like that?
Speaker 3: I would say, through my experience, that's how my artistry was being used, Okay, through audition like that.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense, you know.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. The interesting thing about this is that you are kind of like an artist for this generation. Like it sounds to me like and it was for me when I was watching you, I could see that what you're doing is probably more current at the moment than you know, just getting up and straight singing. Do you feel like you, in a way brought something more current to Australian Idol by bringing this dimension in?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: I would say I have brought something more current, Okay, because the new sounds, you know, the Travis Scott's and Drakes, you know, the one that the kids are really bopping, you really use it like that, the little babies, you know what I mean, the really big the really big stars. You know, you can hear it very prevalent. I don't know if he's gotten lazy. Especially in Justin Beers vocals. You know, he has a bit, he has it tuned up a bit, and if you listen to Chris Brown, he pretty much records his order tune on, you know, so that's all.
Speaker 2: You kind of get.
Speaker 3: So yes, I would say something that is I did bring something that is more familiar. But at the same time, it depends how deep you look into it. I've done all the I've done the research that I've needed to do, and I continue to so I learn more about.
Speaker 2: Which artists you use it. But it's very prevalent, man, It's very especially in live shows. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I feel like I bought what the standard is right now and at least the you know, the R and B hip hop kind of vibe.
Speaker 1: Give couple lot of flak when you're trying to do something against the norm. Is that a part of your personality to kind of push yourself and go against the majority.
Speaker 3: I don't know if if that's innately what I'm doing on purpose, but I do know I do things that I enjoy, you know, and if it's like you know, for if I can if it's one of my songs Big That was the first time I played with auto tune, like how they would have it on how they had it on Idol, like you know, the reaching people. But it was you know, music more tally to me. I don't know if that answered the question.
Speaker 1: No, it does in a way, you know. It was also kind of beautiful to watch, was the reactions from the crowd for you. And then that's the live audience and you might have friends that have come along and support you and family, But what's been the reaction walking down the street, like are you on a primetime TV show and everyone's running up to you? Like I'd love to know what people are thinking and where Australian idol fits into the general public.
Speaker 7: Psychist, Well, I didn't mean to even get recognized as much this morning, but I've been recognized last night and this morning more sad to see me go I get after everything that happened last night, But I don't I don't even know why I seem so recognizable, But people don't even have to be close Like this morning, I think maybe I was fifteen meters and maybe away from this van and there's somebody.
Speaker 2: Just plant them like Bonnie, like what I look.
Speaker 3: Maybe that talking about me.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're like me, they've woken up this morning and they're just replaying all the songs that you sung throughout.
Speaker 2: The show, hope, so get them Trees of the Back.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to it though, Like I was listening to God as a Woman by Ariana run Day, which you did right at the stage.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were great, Like that was quite amazing. But then even the Ed shering bad Habits, what do you mean? Like, I love that song by Justin Timberlake. To be honest with you, it's one of my favorite. It's probably my favorite Justin Bieber's song. But I loved that. Yeah, there's the sound that you have, and I think people will continue to come back to your versions of these songs and listen to it, and you should share it to see what Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeron have to say, Like I.
Speaker 3: Think, I mean, if I have it post it that that'd be super dope, you know. At the same time I do I would like to get I get maybe your mind frame out.
Speaker 2: Of like the audit to sound okay, because.
Speaker 3: Evidently people are saying, oh, you know you have an amazing voice, and I hear it over and over again, and.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, what are they listening to?
Speaker 3: They're listening to my music or they listening to Idle And this is after everything, and you know, people are even referencing, Hey, listen to his students. If you don't think he can have seen I'm not too.
Speaker 1: Sure, Bonnie. I think you go out there, you ring Kyle Sandalans today, and you go and drop something original into a recording studio that you're willing to have because these eyes are on you today. You understand that you were standing next to a van and they all point at you. You know, that kind of height that comes off a show like this is very limited. I think, you know, you could be a winner of this show, and it's still going to be limited. But if you give people while the eyes are on you something to digest, something tangible, I think, yeah, that's what that is where you go from this at this point?
Speaker 3: And I look, if I could have been in Kyle's studio last night after the work, after the show there, he would have let you all, I could do the.
Speaker 2: Things that I don't have a contacts.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to add before, Bonnie Lee's the Art States for the last time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're my top thirty wild card. I'm so glad we brought you back. You're a real vibe, You're real energy. And if I own a recording studio, if you want to use it, it's free.
Speaker 3: Twenty four seven. I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Give him a call today because I mean, Kyle is amazing. I think he gets a lot of flak in this industry for his personality. I think along of it's mister, A lot of it's misdirected at the moment, but he has always been very supportive of me, very supportive of Ricky Lee and plenty of people in the Idol family.
Speaker 3: If I can put up plainly, if someone can see something in me that I give him my respect, you know, because I've been doing this. I wouldn't say for quite some time, but I've been doing this for some time, and you know, no one really back an iron. I stick with people that when they first meet me and they see potential.
Speaker 2: That's another level of way.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't even know how to explain the gratitude that I have for him. This is even before he offered his studios to recording, Like I already had a high regard of him because she saw something in me that's other people didn't. He's probably going to keep getting Black cops to him because of, you know, the decision he made, because yeah, they're still on him.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like show out.
Speaker 1: He knows what he's doing though, you know, Bonnie, he knows what he's doing. He is in music studios, you know, and supporting artists and has been doing so, has been doing that for decades. Like and I guess that's one of the things I really do appreciate it about him, is his sincerity. As a judge on this show, did you feel that sincerity from the judging panel?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know, because I'll be honest with you, there's been a lot of whiskers.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm very naive to.
Speaker 3: Me my first time doing something like this, and they've got there's whiskers you here because people have done this before, and yeah, and that had made me believe, you know that, like I don't know, when they're on camera, can you really believe what they say? But that even knowing that had never really changed how I felt about him from our first experience, and you know how I'm just like, well, you know, he's still seeing something in me that other people didn't, you know, to bring me back. And I don't know how much of that as a part of the show, how much of that was him, he was still there. You know that.
Speaker 2: That really doesn't mean a lot to me.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to show gratitude or whatever it is, but I will. I will in ten foles. He'll see it for sure.
Speaker 1: And I think there is an ability to live up to being a television judge, and then there's living up to being a mental you know, in someone's career. And however that transcends, we'll probably see with you because you do need that support right now. And if that happened to that, yeah, before you go, I have to ask you very quickly, how did you get along with the topeve welve? Did you get along with the Top twelve? Well?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, fantastically.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: These these are people that one day when I'm touring Big There two and Big two Men and we just mix shows like these These are people.
Speaker 2: But I look forward to.
Speaker 3: More the drinks off of the shows with because they're just the best people to talk to. Biggest hearts, best smile, best advice. And I didn't realize till last night what I had been yearning for for years was looking for fellowship within the music industry because I never had that in prison, so small, and last night just made me realize that because the top twelve haven't been roadly just the top twelve, man, you know what I mean, people from the top thirty, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild. I ask everyone about it, you know, like a behind the scenes sort of question, you know, to finish off my chat with everyone. And I was wondering whether or not from behind the scenes you could tell me who's your ride or die, Like as in, who out of the top twelve have you been hanging out with that you can see yourself still being friends with in say ten years.
Speaker 2: Oh right, Diet, I'll be honest with you, John. I love that kid. Man.
Speaker 3: He's such a good kid, big heart, biggest smile. I just I don't know, you know, he's got the charism, he's got the swag.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 3: You know, we just found itself easy to get along. Like cracking Joe, Yeah, like he's it's just the cood an. Same with William, Like, oh, man, yeah, i'd say William and John.
Speaker 1: I mean, it must have been hard to be standing there with John, you know, in that in those final save me moments, you know what I mean, Like you want to be supportive of your you know of the other people that are still left there, and you still want to route for yourself. So it's a it's an awkward situation to be in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely is.
Speaker 3: And maybe this is my ego talking, but I think I'm probably more capable at this stage to do what I need to do than he probably is being a bit.
Speaker 1: Young, and I think that's being arrogant at all. I think that has been very realistic about the trajectory that I think both of you will need to go on to make yourselves be successful and in this industry. And there's a lot right here right now for you. I genuinely believe that where I can see for him, you know, there's still some work to be done before he could penetrate charts and and be top of mind amongst studio executives. Do you know what I mean? He's cute, but you know what I mean, can congratulations on making it to the top twelve. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching you week after week and I can't wait to see what happens next few. I'm in your audience.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, bro, you've got to keep your eyes open.
Speaker 2: It's going to happen real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm doing it. I'm doing it. What a fantastic chat I'm going to say with Bonnie and some great insights there. Now we are going to unpack the Australian Idol journey with Hannah, who I'm sure will also have some pretty interesting tales to tell.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hannah, how are you good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing very well. Did you manage to get any sleep last night? Or as adrenaline still running through your bones?
Speaker 8: Look, I got some sleep, but I just realized as I walked out that I was wearing my pants backwards, so clearly not quality.
Speaker 1: Where did you go with your pants on backwards.
Speaker 8: Just to cross the road? Lucky there's no one around me?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay. Did you go to get a coffee and you've got your pants on backwards? It's a great way to start the day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not noticeable, and I couldn't notice it until I try to put my hands in my pockets and nothing quite working properly.
Speaker 1: Note to self, if the zipper on the front of the pants is on your craig, what a mistake to the makeup?
Speaker 8: Well that was the problem. It was on the side.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. You see, I'm a man, so I only we only ever worked with the zipper in the front. So you know. I wanted to say to you about the reaction to Australian Idol this year because the talent is next level. Since it's been back in this rebooted format, we haven't really seen this level of talent until season three. It feels like it's taken a couple of years to get to that point. Why do you think that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I know there must be something in the water when it comes to all the children being born around in this generation. Who knows. You're absolutely right when you say that everyone that in the competition, that was in Top twelve and onwards are massively talented and deserve to be there.
Speaker 1: What was your relationship with Australian Idol growing up? I mean, did you watch this show and was this something on your bucket list?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean grew up watching Australian Idol. That was one of my favorite shows. I think that might have been the reason why I got into singing in the first place. I would have. I mean, I was watching Ricky Lee and to be on stage with her as a host, to be next to her was kind of surreal. But I didn't actually think I was ever going to do it. I didn't think I had regards to do it. And then last year I just thought, hey, why not. This is a chance that I might not be able to get in the future, and I've tried everything else, so this is just the next thing.
Speaker 1: I still after a few ones on a Friday and I put on some like Paulini from Series one. There's just there's so many iconic moments. Is it strange for you to think that now there's people out there that are probably going to have you as their hype up song before they go out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well again, that's just so for real to me to think that I could be that person for the little ones like Paulini and Ricky and all that were for me. I mean, how lucky? Am I? Absolutely lucky? Am I?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: You are kind of a disco queen, any kind of owning that? Where do you see yourself taking that sort of disco diva act because it can be quite a niche sort of area. Is that, like nightclubs are recording artists, Like where do you see that fit.
Speaker 2: The end of the moment, Well, I mean the disco was just.
Speaker 8: One subgenre of what I want to do. I mean, I like the old school eighties women, those ballad singers, and disco was massive in the eighties in a different way, and seventies musicians as well. I mean, my dad grew up with listening to his vinyls and sitting in the car next to him and him playing all the old school classics. I really want to venture down there and be an artists and kind of bring back the old school, whether that big disco or any other kind of genre. I want to bring back, you know, the old fashion music that has some heart and soul in it.
Speaker 1: I think I'm so here for that. A girlfriend of mine's getting divorced at the moment, and she was like, you know what, I just want to go dancing. I just want to go out and have a good time. I just want someone to take me through all of the eras. And I think there's a real yeah pays for that, don't you reckon?
Speaker 8: Absolutely there is one hundred percent. They will always be a place for that.
Speaker 1: I mean you can still record songs and have them in the charts. Is there an artist at the moment that you see yourself in that's quite current?
Speaker 8: I mean Chapel Of course. When I got to sing her song, I was over the moon because you know, she embodied not just as a musician, but as a person that I resonate with her a lot. You know, her advocating for things that she cares about, even though it might put her career in deputy. I absolutely love that about her and standing for the right things. Even Australian musicians The Preachers for example, very old school indie rock band, and yeah, so many artists that have been popping up lately that kind of embody, that old school classic field and kind of keeping my heart and soul of musical lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. Is there a bird in the background? What is that in the background?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm so sorry that is I'm so sorry I had.
Speaker 1: To sounds like they're having it. Sounds like, how do they sound like they're having a really good time?
Speaker 8: They actually I think they are somewhere in my parents backwards.
Speaker 1: You've got your pants on backwards and they've lost their ship. I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 8: God, Okay, I think they've stopped now.
Speaker 1: I hope you haven't, you know, sprayed them with water or shot them out of the tree with.
Speaker 8: A baby No never, never, no, no never.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny that you mentioned Chapel because that's what I was listening to before you came on and was chatting to me. I was chatting to Bonny before and listening to some of his music, and then I was listening to yours, and I thought, good luck, babe, it was so amazing. You did such a great job of that song. Do you think you'll reach and send your music so, because I mean, you've your playlist is huge. You know, Dual Leaper is in the country right now. You know there's a lot of these songs where you could tweet these people and include them. Are you going to reach out and see what they have to say about your versions of their music?
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm going to do everything I possibly can to utilize this opportunity and keep the momentum after this show.
Speaker 1: Well, use one of those birds, Hannah. We're like a homing pigeon. We'll just put a little note on that bird outside the window off to dual lipa. Listen to my version of don't start now?
Speaker 8: Thank you love a pigeon carrier?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course? And who I mean, who doesn't you know? It was interesting that when I was watching you perform a couple of times, there was some moments where it felt like you were a little bit uncomfortable in the Australian Idol vehicle. And I wondered, because I get to talk to you today, I get to actually ask that question, and I don't know if we got to hear an answer to it when you were in those moments where the cloud made front of your dancing or you did feel a little uncomfortable in that What was going on in your mind? Why were you uncomfortable? Were you doing something you didn't want to do?
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess the nature of the show is, you know, you have to step out of your comfort zone, and sometimes I mean giving up bits of yourself or doing something that you would normally do for yourself. I think I know myself quite well, and I know my strong suits, and I know you know I can't actually dance, and so I probably want to avoid that. But I guess, hey, I would never go out and talk badly about my experience because at the end of the day, the decisions that were made for me in all areas of the show, it helped me to get as far as I have, and without those decisions, I probably wouldn't have been here in the first place. But yeah, I mean it was challenging. At some point. I definitely did feel quite out of place, and I would have liked to show a more authentic side of me and the direction of music I had been working on and where I want to go after the show. But I mean, if I've gotten as much as I have out of this, then I'm grateful for everything I am singing. And if I got to make decisions, I definitely would wear longer shorts or a bit of a longer dressed and wouldn't go for the sixth and heels on stage.
Speaker 9: But I think there was a there was a place to be filled, and if I got to do that, then that's what I was there for.
Speaker 8: And some of the decisions would in terms of upfits or even songs that were made I gratefully accepted and it helped me to do what I did, and it's proven to me that I can step out of my comfort zone and I can do these things that I thought I would be too afraid to do. And I mean in terms of gosh, some of them are my greatest friends. I'm so lucky to have met them, and I know that we're going to have lasting relationships after the show as well.
Speaker 1: Will you try and stay connected to any of those three judges? I mean, you've got those judges doing a great job this season. I think they've been quite fantastic. If you could pick maybe one of them to continue like a mentorship with, is there one of those three that you think would still be a would still have things to teach you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well, I mean it's hard to say because they all would offer something so incredibly different. I mean, Marsha's just an absolute powerhouse woman in it of itself. But Amy, I mean, I think I really connected with Amy, even at lost stage talking to her. She really had a belief in me that people didn't get to see on the show, and she was so considering what she said to me and very very kind. And I think he knows what it's like to be a woman in this industry and to cop certain things about image and whatnot. And yeah, I think I would have a lot to learn from Amy, she who was quite inspiring throughout the season.
Speaker 1: Have you forgiven Kyle to calling you a giraffe? Like? What, let's go on?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? I never held anything again, I never held anything against him. I got off days and I was absolutely enhausted and was upset that my family couldn't make the show that evening. So for that to top it off, I was just thinking, oh gosh, why did he say that? In this moment? I just don't want to break. I want to bloody break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know you've got a very powerful voice. You really stand out every time we see you. You're very memorable. And the only thing that performance was missing was David Attenburg going and the baby giraffe takes the first steps as it stumbles to its legs. It takes the first nervous steps on earth. But you're not a dancer. You admitted it, but you gave it everything, and I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything. I would have just thought I would have just paid attention to the voice. But because you pointed it out, everyone was paying attention. So fake anything, you're no good at, just fake it.
Speaker 8: I was just trying to dance in six inch heels and now he's just called me dru, which can agree with to an extent, and Bloody felt like it. But yeah, I mean, if anything, it somewhat helped me in that situation because I think people thought, well, damn, she had to dance, and she gave it a go, and now he's making fun of her, so let's help her get through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he gave you a TV exactly.
Speaker 8: Right, exactly right. How could you be mad at the man? He might say some funny things every now and then, but he's a solid blow backstage, and he's a family orientated man.
Speaker 1: He's being a parent now has changed him quite a lot. He's mellowed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, oh slightly, only slightly slightly.
Speaker 1: Don't read about anything that's being said in the news before you go. I have to ask you, what is something from behind the scenes of your time on the show. Is this something that that happened along the way, kind of a funny story that your fans might like to know.
Speaker 6: Well, yes, Jamien and I had a bit of a fun joke between us, and one day I slipped the letter underneath his door, trying to be pretending to be a grave fan, and.
Speaker 8: He felt quite scared by it. He got quite scared about it, and I pretended it was someone else. And then he came into the studio the next day and mentioned, oh god, you know, someone found where I'm staying the hotel room. And I was just thinking, oh my gosh, he's way more freaked out than I thought. I thought he was going to laugh at laugh about it, and so by the next day I had to tell him. I went. He was sitting in front of his family telling them about it, and I just like to say, look, I can't lie to your face anymore. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: It wasn't the time.
Speaker 8: I was going to keep it going for however long. I was going to get crazier and crazier in the letter. But the next day he decided to get back at me and made wardrobe tell me that I was going to be wearing an outfit that was completely out of this world. It was. I was terrified when they put me in this wardrobe out bit and then Jamon walked out wearing my little short shorts and cape and bikini top.
Speaker 1: And we bitched that they've really managed to create an energy with it amongst the cast as well, which I think is really beautiful to watch.
Speaker 8: I wish that the audience got to see those sides of things, a real authentic moments instead of it being, you know, the produced, tavy side of things. I wish that there was more moments like that that was captured.
Speaker 1: They I wish to say it as well, but in the first season of Vinyl, we used to watch them go into industry, which was all the rage at the time. This is before your time, yeah, And like I guess it'd be the to prey for back in those days. And we watched like them like Milsey and Shannon. I'll be told they could get any outfit from Maya and like they was so hoilenious to watch them go are you joking? And the shit that they were wearing and the insights that you got to see into their personality. I think there's some space for that.
Speaker 8: Absolutely there was. I mean, if you're set of sundry joke and it was off camera, sometimes you'd get out to do it again and need to seek Oh, it's not funny anymore.
Speaker 1: It's the fly on the wall stuff that you know that it is not something you should have seen that makes reality TV what it is. Can I just say I loved watching you and I have to let you go, but good luck with this. I think there's a lot of people rooting for you, wanting to see where you take this. I'm in your audience and yeah, I can't wait to see where you take this and if you take it and do what you were saying where you were talking about sort of a retrospective. I'm there, like honestly, I'm there right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh, thank you. And can I just say I'm a massive fan of yours too. It's a big brother day. Absolutely loved Oh god, no no, I remember you quite well. I remember you quite well. I absolutely loved you well, I love love you now.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of you. You know that's what happens is here.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The people that you watched on television are now watching idol. I hardly say that after yourself was lovely chatting you as well.
Speaker 9: Take care, see you later, Bye bye,