Speaker 1: It's the pickup Thursday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitche here head into Chemist ware House today. If you're stuck on a Mother's Day gift, They've got you covered with big brand fragrances at the lowest prices. Chemist where House, great savings every day. The moment is here, everybody.
Speaker 2: I mean, you were all excited about the King's coronation, but this is what you know.
Speaker 3: This is the true exciting revelation.
Speaker 4: Laura.
Speaker 2: We have been on the edge of our seat, wondering what this big excitement is, wondering why he's going around in secrets, taking secret phone calls.
Speaker 4: Are you joining the FBI?
Speaker 1: You've been easing an announcement, and now is the time to tell us.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have been so excited to share this with you, and you know that I'm very, very bad at.
Speaker 3: Keeping a secret.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I'd like to know. Have you kind of surely you figured out it a little bit?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Britain and I have a shared notes app that we just write our ideas in about what she's doing.
Speaker 4: I thought you were having twins.
Speaker 3: I'm not pregnant. No, I wouldn't if I found out I was pregnant. I think i'd be a little bit more worried.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of a polyamorous relationship.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. Matt does. He's got no interest in that. Neither do I. I know that you guys both describe me as having rhythm in my body.
Speaker 4: Said, have you said that? I haven't.
Speaker 2: Maybe my sleep, I haven't said that, But I think I know what you're getting at me. Well, I'm doing dancing with the stuff. Let's okay, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Congratulation, thank you.
Speaker 3: When is this starting?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been training my absolute assholef Literally, my glass is gone. Look how flat it is. I know it's I've got nothing left on me. I am so unbelievably bad. I look like a baby giraffe.
Speaker 3: That's just been birthed. I did not believe you, or like a praying mantis.
Speaker 2: You know when they when they're about to move forward, and they are stick insect and they kind of go back and forth, back and forth.
Speaker 3: Before they go again.
Speaker 1: This explains why you've been running off to the bathroom limping, and she like I saw Laura going the bathroom just before in the songs, and she was aching around the.
Speaker 2: Corner oh, I've been seeing a samber into the bathroom. I was like, wonder, chester know, my whole body hurts. We have been training so hard. All the production have been so excited and they keep saying things like God, it must be so amazing to learn a new skill.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: My first dance that I'm doing is the jive. That's a really quick one, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's like a lot of high kicks, high knees, like up and kicking down and kicking up.
Speaker 3: And I was like, when am I ever going to use this skill again?
Speaker 4: Never? Absolutely never? Hold on? Do you have a dance partner because you get paired with the dance coach?
Speaker 3: I do? I do.
Speaker 2: I have a lovely man named Danil'.
Speaker 3: He's twenty one years old. He's Russian baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's militant Russian style every so and he gets the stick out and whacks me across the knees if I'm not pointing my legs. It's his first season as well, and because it's his first season, he's so he's like so hungry to win the competition.
Speaker 1: Did that?
Speaker 4: Mirraball? Also? I think that's Russia, the Russian life.
Speaker 3: He's competitive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you could win.
Speaker 3: I think you'll be a good I think you're underestimating yourself. That is the nicest thing you've ever said to me. But bullshare, I'm nice to you all the time.
Speaker 4: We are nice.
Speaker 3: We are nice to you all the time.
Speaker 4: You can you tell us some other celebrity of doing it with you? Or is that all top secret?
Speaker 2: I would tell you if I knew, But I don't even know yet who's doing it, so no one else has been announced. They've been keeping us all like we've all been training in silos. So I got the green light to tell everyone sooner rather than later. But yes, I'm going to find out the drawer card. Maybe you're the biggest star on this I don't think so. I think that that's why they've been keeping the rest of them real quiet. I think there's some big, big celebrities on this season.
Speaker 4: Give us some moves. Well, if you've done so, farch some of the job.
Speaker 3: I can do.
Speaker 2: I'll do you my start of my giant hold on. I have to take my headphones. Yes, you're gonna have to describe this is a bit more of a visual.
Speaker 4: Medium or standing up. My headphones are coming right, So I.
Speaker 3: Do what looks like a DAP. Don't tell us, just do it.
Speaker 4: We'll describe you. Oh my god, she looks like she's falling over.
Speaker 3: Take it seriously, please don't describe.
Speaker 4: It, just describe it. Just dance, just top. This is going to be terrible, terrible. Te Oh she's stripped me.
Speaker 1: Well, why is your shirt?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, that's my dance and I will so you gotta win them over.
Speaker 4: With yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, Producer Flips is telling us that we have a Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, a Dancing with the Stars vip joining us next.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've just in the announcement, have tried to rack my brain for someone that's done Dancing with the Stars, and I think I've got an expert up next, but I need to give them a call.
Speaker 3: I need all the help I can get quick.
Speaker 1: Flip, all right, if you're just joining us, Yea, Laura's announced she's going to be on Dancing with the Stars. We've got a Dancing with the Stars specialist for some advice. Flips, Yeah, okay, joining us next here on the pickup.
Speaker 3: Thank god,