Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no Common show podcast.
Speaker 2: In any bedroom setup, people have very unique ways of arranging what should be a very simple setup in my mind, but this is the word of life.
Speaker 3: Now it's over complicated. We're talking about pillows.
Speaker 2: How many do we think amongst the three of us team Jack and Pats. What is your pillows set up at home?
Speaker 4: Or you need if there's two people in the bed, four pillows max. Yeah, two pillows per person, and you use two pillows to prop yourself.
Speaker 3: Up for inclining, for reading or scrolling.
Speaker 2: That's right, for reading or scrolling, you love making and whatever position you're doing.
Speaker 4: Then when it's time for lights out, you put one pillow away and you go down to one pillow.
Speaker 5: That's minim minimalist. In my world, I have one to three Europeans that go.
Speaker 4: At the back.
Speaker 3: So do you mean men.
Speaker 5: My beautiful duck field Europeans which are like a twenty by twenty duck feather, not actual quackers.
Speaker 3: So where do they go?
Speaker 5: They go at the back against the headrest.
Speaker 4: The European had the big really big yeah, nice.
Speaker 5: Big square ones perfect for propping yourself up to read or watch Tell It.
Speaker 3: I don't like a narrow pillow.
Speaker 5: No, no, and you can really, you know, fluff those suckers up. And then.
Speaker 3: I don't like a fluffy pillow. I got one of those.
Speaker 2: I got one of those that wat you called Tempepedea tucked under memory phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but we've got those as well. So in front of the Europeans, I haven't finished.
Speaker 3: What are you see?
Speaker 5: A bed shops like Cleopatra. Then we have our orthopedic pillows, so spinally we have got a spinal lease. Actually, but then there's an array of cushions and.
Speaker 3: A throw So there's my wife, honestly.
Speaker 5: Five cushions of various sort of.
Speaker 3: Color, colors and shape, a triangle one, why do we need to try?
Speaker 5: And we've got a round one like a basketball. Chris kicks it around the bedroom.
Speaker 4: And so you have all that on the bed. But when you actually go to sleep, who's in the.
Speaker 3: Bed for nighttime?
Speaker 5: Just two pillows? Oh, and I have a European because I like to shove it between my knees to keep my spine straight. My car practice it. It's good for your spine.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have to do that these days. It's one of the things is the way you say, you're shoving your between radio right in the middle of school. Run mummy, what's that lady saying?
Speaker 4: We can't listen anymore?
Speaker 3: Take it off, p.
Speaker 2: One Anyhow, the question was an innocent one about pillows.
Speaker 3: We ever sits set up? Where yet two for reading and then the other one gets done.
Speaker 2: They're like rocket thrusters once in the nighttime air. You don't need I don't need it, right missus O'Connor. Very differently, she gets a load of this one that shows she had one to rest her head on, a beautiful head on that, and then one she pushy holds and pushes me away with. It's like this since the day we met what I call the passion buffer and.
Speaker 3: Not that it's sort of it's like a bulldozer.
Speaker 2: Gradually during the night it's like come on the window, ledge please.
Speaker 3: This has been going on for twenty five years. I get she's like a bulldos or pushing me around during the nights to keep me.
Speaker 2: Basically, now, the reason why we're talking about this is Producer can gather as our team European between her legs now, Producer can come in here a minute. Mackie, wait, what do you think of this setup that producer can's gone, She's gone. This is what starts this in the office yesterday.
Speaker 6: So I have three pillows, one under my head, one between my legs.
Speaker 4: For hip, yes for him.
Speaker 3: A lot of people do.
Speaker 6: This, and then I also hug one to keep the level of my shoulders.
Speaker 2: Also in this is what missus O'Connell justifies the passion barrier.
Speaker 3: But I know what she's playing.
Speaker 5: No, no, she's a smart woman.
Speaker 6: You need it to keep the structure of your body nice and straight.
Speaker 4: It has a pillow adding structural stability.
Speaker 6: It absolutely does alignment have so I have.
Speaker 2: Met it's sleeping without pillows aligning them for hundreds of years.
Speaker 3: Cavemen won't go to bloody out of alignment.
Speaker 2: I can't get a bison today when they can invented chiropractor or spine Lea's pillow a wooden rock.
Speaker 3: So what so it keeps your shoulder girdle.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, so I have a medium sized pillow that goes around.
Speaker 2: But surely, but that that's rounding your shoulder. Theyre hugging it. Sure that's putting it out of alignment. The old nine, isn't it?
Speaker 6: So I sleep on my side, so it actually holds my body straight on the side rather than leaning over and twisting my spine.
Speaker 3: See I do that all night.
Speaker 4: I twist all over the pie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like to twist.
Speaker 6: And Jack has a bad back.
Speaker 4: So that's probably why you can follow my exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, we're not to talk about it where it's travel business cards everywhere.
Speaker 2: Tect that spine keep an alignment of alignment him being in another country misaligned.
Speaker 3: All right? What is your pillow sets up at home?
Speaker 1: The Christian Connor Show podcast?
Speaker 2: What is your pillow set up? On the bench of my home? Christian can't call them on the school run. I have one pillow under my head, one pillow on top of my head.
Speaker 3: I like a sandwich.
Speaker 7: Actually that's how I nap do yes, So I'll my head on a pillow like on my back like a vampire arms cross, and then I'll put a second pillow between the bridge of my nose and my forehead and balance it there so it blocks out the light like a big sleeping mask.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now my wife does that.
Speaker 2: When I get up in the morning, she will go in like the cave and put a pillow on top of her head.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a hat, but a hand keeping it in place like headphones, like pillow headphones.
Speaker 3: And then still go into a deep slinger.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't sleep all night like that, but I can recommend it for a nap Christian.
Speaker 2: You guys need to try squash mallows. These are next level pillows. So as I'm doing a I read already it's not the marketing manager, is it. They're not a soft poy toy. But they are fantastic. That's from Jared.
Speaker 4: I don't like too squishy though, No, no, no, I like a bit of give back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pillow, Yeah, that's what I like. The old memory.
Speaker 2: Tell you what because the moment they tell you that NASA, NASA assaotshoes this it's NASA technology, and I think you can't have a bad night sleep up there at that space station.
Speaker 3: Bit grumpy and you press the wrong button. Let's go, Steve.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Steve, Good morning, Gang Happy nine hundred and forty eighth show.
Speaker 3: Bless you, Steve.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yes, almost, set's our one fifty two to go, Steve. What is the bedroom sets up with the pillows, mate?
Speaker 9: The bedroom set up the wife has designed over a great many years is a magnificent duda that she's put on top. And I don't know how much it costs. I don't really want to know, but it looks spectacular. And we've got a sixteen pillow run going on here. We're a three by two by two by two by three by two. We've got three large pillows.
Speaker 2: It's like a Grand Final winning form, doesn't it. That's a lot to do everything is that's not every day?
Speaker 9: It's every days that You've got two standard pillows in front of that. Then you've got the really nice anty pillows. Then you've got the short little pillows like almost a bolster with a diamond shaped pillow that's got some color in it so it throws a bit of color into the room. Then you've got the bolster and the other pillow on top of that. And at nighttime you take all of that off, including the don you go to the cupboard and then you get sleeping pillows and doner along with my knee pillow.
Speaker 2: It's like a sort of play set change, isn't it. But how do you know the right formation? Then when it's got to be rebuilt this iglu of pillows the next day?
Speaker 3: How do you know? Because you could get them out of formation.
Speaker 1: This is the big problem.
Speaker 9: If I have to leave work late, I have to make the bed, and if I make the bed incorrectly, I get into the same amount of trouble. It's if I don't make the bed at all. So don't make the bed at all.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that's smart thinking, Steve. All right, Steve, thanks you your buddy, and have a good day. Always lovely.
Speaker 3: If speech to Steve, You're welcome every great day.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 3: Cleo, Good morning, Cleo, Good.
Speaker 10: Morning, guys. How are you.
Speaker 3: We're good, Cleo. So what's the pillow set up?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 10: I have a pretty standard pillow setup, and it's one under my head, one between my knees, and that passion buffe you guys were talking about that had me bring it, and that's my boob separator. So I need that because I'm a heavier chested lady and I'm sure there are some ladies out there with big boobs and you don't want to lie on your side and have one of them stretching over to the other one.
Speaker 2: So I've never thought about that, but now you mentioned it, it does make sense.
Speaker 10: And it's bloody comfy.
Speaker 3: An't you? Jack and out watching what was saying?
Speaker 4: Any question I can.
Speaker 3: See read out and in the future something creepy. So good day.
Speaker 4: You want to make sure they're just.
Speaker 8: Watch out there.
Speaker 10: That means the pillow separator in the boobs as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to all those big boot ladies. Listen right now, please call him.
Speaker 3: No, I'm joking that you're not going to read well. I was doing so well. Land mind this. We have a step to on one. Can I thank you for the information, No worries, You're welcome. Let's go to Karen.
Speaker 8: Good morning, team. Here are you going.
Speaker 3: We're good Karen. What's happening in your bedroom with the pillows?
Speaker 8: Okay? Just like call Steve. They have fifteen I have about fifteen also on my bed each morning, but I have a collection of about thirty for each you know, each doner cover has.
Speaker 3: You got a squad and you rotate the players, yep.
Speaker 8: And two throws on the bed as well, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's it's an intense set up there the bed. The bed is missing in my mind under all that, and I not.
Speaker 8: Really depends how you make it. And that makes me feel good, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 3: That is all that matches, Karen, You're quite right, KNT.
Speaker 1: Thanks you cool peez.
Speaker 8: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show Podcast