Speaker 1: This is is just.
Speaker 2: Hostood by a couple of mitches. You delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood. I want an enemy.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's heaps of people that hate you, who would hate me, hate me with these.
Speaker 2: No his Michjuri and Mitchell Coubs, Well, hello you, hello you Hello Mitchell Courb's birthday by.
Speaker 1: Amy Not really, but sure it's your birthday tomorrow. Oh, I say, okay, twenty fifth of July. Oh my god, that is my film organized. You've ever been well?
Speaker 2: Produce a male from iHeartRadio, HQ.
Speaker 3: Darling, Mitch, you can't explain what's the tap.
Speaker 2: Males from our iHeartRadio. She's brought the flails in that I've organized. However, she was waiting in that room for ten minutes because she wouldn't shut.
Speaker 1: Up when they wouldn't shut up. You mean getting our studio ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: The only thing is I'm like, Malt, we're ready to go, hold the flowers and I'll text you when to come in. And then Mitch's like, should I put a hair tie in? I might just sit down.
Speaker 3: No, I no, both of us are just sitting here and Mitchell's doing everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and mail are flat chat and you're doing the fuck order.
Speaker 2: Hell, happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what's sweet? I see what you've done because this is a Wednesday episode. My birthdays tomorrow, yes, the twenty fifth of July, but we're recording Monday's episode on my actual birthday. So I'm going to milk the shit out of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's my thinking was, let's do it today so then people remember that's.
Speaker 1: True because you would have gotten messages been like you forgot again, Oh you forgot again?
Speaker 2: Or I've blocked all mentioned. You know you can block certain words and dams. I've blocked forgot Mitchell and birthday.
Speaker 1: These are lovely. They've got a gorgeous smell to them.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm nice and I'll have you know look if Yeah, and I didn't even put it on the kidiot, I know.
Speaker 1: Because I haven't given you the new card details.
Speaker 2: I can't forget it trust and beluef. I went to and I'm like, give me one hundred and twenty dollars. Okay, it wasn't working. So this is from my direct pockets.
Speaker 1: What do I do? Is there a chair I could put these on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Like, this is the whole time. They're fucking heavy. There's tifty flowers.
Speaker 2: There's a chair here, it's got my bag on it.
Speaker 1: But she's so nice. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you want to Mitchell read out the name on me. There's a sticker on there because we paid for it. It's not free. But they are a fan of the podcast, are.
Speaker 1: They Crinella florists? Are theyse traveled over the bridge for me? That's nice? Two bridges? Yeah, oh yeah, ship. Oh that's gorgeous. They are very well done. They smell beautiful.
Speaker 2: Pass them over the table and I'll put them on the do.
Speaker 1: You know that? No, I want to put them next to me, the flower it's my birthday apparently. Oh, I'm putting them in the background to everyone sees them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 2: That's really nice. It's got wattle in there as well, some yellow wattle.
Speaker 1: Don't not jump up to help me at one.
Speaker 3: Go everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm a pollen in the air.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need my ask my papa.
Speaker 1: Look at that. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: You're not going to put that in the background of our video? Yeah, beautiful, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't make fusses. I mean there was, you know, the year that we had fucking Tamila Parker bowls on all those guys, and now we're like just flowers in a nice, a nice lovely message, you'll do.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for the lovely message, Jenne that I got the flowers, but I.
Speaker 3: Was expecting it. Next I have something planned.
Speaker 1: It's fine, we can do both. Oh yeah, can we?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: This is me day before my birthday? But when we record on my actual birthday.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Happy birthday. Mitchell's twenty eight. Now this is that awkward time of the year when for the next six months we're the same age.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it only a couple of months you're twenty nine center than you think?
Speaker 2: End of September? Thank you, Jenna, correct my birth what's.
Speaker 1: That two months away? Yeah?
Speaker 2: To and a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's my birthday?
Speaker 2: Well, if it's first time they're seeing welcome, don't be daft, Jenny, you're Jude June.
Speaker 1: What it's always earlier than I think.
Speaker 2: Well, it's definitely after the twelve to night the night oh father, the fourth or the eighth? Thirty days have.
Speaker 3: Ten much one?
Speaker 1: Are you choosing eighth?
Speaker 2: Eighth?
Speaker 3: It's fourth.
Speaker 1: Fuck it's hard.
Speaker 3: I know September thirtieth and July twenty.
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 3: Because I just remember my good friend's birthday.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 1: So even I forgot that it was my birthday this year because he did fucking misfit executive produced a contracept of diaphram. Sam message me and said, doing anything for your birthday next week? And I said, ha, my birthday's next twenty I forgot, completely forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we used to be young and fun and like we'd plan our birthdays.
Speaker 1: We're never young and fun. You were boring as batshit in your early twenties. There was that one week I really felt really young and fun.
Speaker 2: One week there was. But I just don't. I mean, I don't want to even celebrate mine coming up in two months. I just don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Is it because it's twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're getting old.
Speaker 1: Are you going to go all out for your thirtieth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've already got the feme and everything.
Speaker 1: Really fuck, I haven't even thought about that because I just I can't be fucked organizing something. Yeah, it takes the fun out of it if I have to organize that. I was stressed on the day. Yeah, sure, everything is just so.
Speaker 2: I know, why don't I hire like event planners or something like?
Speaker 1: What do you think are made of money I put on the business? Okay, everything's a tax right off?
Speaker 2: If we talk about it on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't we have to invite listeners to make it attack? Right off? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Why don't we do that?
Speaker 1: You can win a ticket to my thirtieth It's very radio, isn't it. You can pay your own way tickets for two Mitchell doubt would you do it in bog and Gate?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't really expect a lot of people to travel or the made bog Gate for that, but I would like to. I just don't think that's realistic, Is that.
Speaker 2: I'd finally make the journey to bogen Gate for your fee?
Speaker 1: Frankly, you're not welcome anymore. You've staid that same any.
Speaker 2: Time your mother would welcome me with open arms. Are you sure I'm going to do dinner or something like? Sure you'll do something?
Speaker 1: I genuinely haven't thought about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well you had Barley, so you know, did.
Speaker 1: You see that we got canceled for? That?
Speaker 2: Was that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: Ah, it wasn't a huge deal. But if you listened to last week's episode from Monday, was it two one seven Daddy's Home, our first episode back from holiday, it's good episode. So very started that episode, we were talking about Bali and we gave our thoughts and then we posted it on TikTok and people were like, you're so privileged and entitled blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest, I actually think the TikTok you've got to get so much inning like a short period.
Speaker 1: I know that was that was on me. I had to cut a lot of the context nance to compliment sandwiches. Yeah, I thought it was obvious. The joke was that I'm an idiot and I went in blind, yeah, because I was like, I wish someone had warned me what it's like there, because I thought I was going to Coughs Harbor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then everyone was like, how dare you belittle a third world's country?
Speaker 2: You were so entitled and privileged, And.
Speaker 1: I was like, mate, I fucking thrive in ransom environments. I just wanted a head.
Speaker 2: But that thought, yeah, I think it was more so you were pissed off at me for not giving you a heads up.
Speaker 1: I just think that got lost and so yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it is worth noting that. Yes, I mean, there is a lot of privilege for us to sit here in the first world country seemingly laughing at a third world It was not doing that.
Speaker 1: It was when I watched the video back after the comments are coming through that I was like, yeah, okay, maybe they've got a point, maybe we should delete it. And did you delete it?
Speaker 2: No, I did know. I would have. I wanted to get permission from you.
Speaker 1: I made an executive decision as well.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I left it up for a bit though it's got some good traction.
Speaker 3: It did quite well.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, apologies, but I mean, you know what the reason it is so disgusting is because fucking is go there and treat it like it's a dumpster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. But apparently I looked into it. Apparently Indonesian government just don't really want anything to do with it. That it's like, ah, well that's the terrorist fault. We're not going to do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Indonesian government.
Speaker 1: Your responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so corrupt.
Speaker 1: I'm not going there. No, I'm not going there.
Speaker 3: Let's not go there now I want to go and see for myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not. What do you want to talk about India?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 2: Just a joke like I don't want to I've been. Oh, my friend just went. Actually I really enjoyed it. He went very hot last week?
Speaker 1: When did I very hot? I'm out Las Vegas was forty four degrees last month, and it was know that was possible now that we were going to drive through Death Valley.
Speaker 2: We thought that sounds fun. Bit of fun. Fifty three degrees the hottest temperature recorded on Earth in Death Valley?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Fifty three?
Speaker 2: The hottest temperature is like fifty nine, But on the day we were there, fifty three.
Speaker 1: That's what that would It's been unbearable. Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: We didn't end up going because we didn't want to do it. Yeah, fair enough, hell fire? If the first time was sitting welcome to Is it just me? Every show we start the same way. We get a third world country and we ripped a pieces.
Speaker 1: And we gloked about how much better off we are?
Speaker 2: Correct? I mean I've got air conditioning. You know why got to Balley? It's just a joke. We start the show with something we've noticed something we hate to appreciate. That Is it just me? Is Mitch doesn't know mine? I don't know, Mitches. It's quite straightforward and we bring bring to the table.
Speaker 1: We go from there. Mine might be triggering or not. Depends. That's a weird way to describe it. Okay, it's such a fluid as well. I find it a bit triggering.
Speaker 2: We might have sex, might be not. I don't know if I'm feeling like it. Mine is dumb and happened to me driving in this morning, and I thought, I'm gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: Off your go. You can do that?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Is it so much easier?
Speaker 1: That was absolutely your cute to say, No, it's your birthday, you go now because you can do it now. No, you're fine. No, if you have flowers, I'll go fuck this.
Speaker 2: I'm older, okay, so age you have some.
Speaker 1: Respects right now? We're the same age Bucke. No we're not. We're like admits that.
Speaker 2: Trump and Biden. You know everyone's up all the same age drum Biden's so old. No they're not trum seventy seven all right, sorry.
Speaker 1: I also don't want to go there. Take too Bradley.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, go Brad, Is it just me? Is it so much easier to remember a security code that sent to your phone? If it sounds nice? What do you mean, like when you have to send money and it's a big amount of money, or you're logging into a website two factor authentication.
Speaker 1: Text you the six digits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if the six digits is two four four two four, oh, I have it. I want to look at that thing pops up two four four two four easy, but.
Speaker 1: Straight to you?
Speaker 3: Just do the paste thing.
Speaker 1: No, I swear they've gotten rid of that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't. Want if you're in your Mac.
Speaker 1: From messages, you've got the six boxes to feel in your bloody six digits, you get the text on the iPhone and it'll just say from messages, bang puts it in for you. Yes, but I swear that's stopped. That was the best invention known to mankind.
Speaker 2: I haven't noticed that.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, then why do you read the codes anyway? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think because sometimes when it's not like on Apple software, like it's a laptop or something. Yeah, but like for example, right two four four two four, beautiful, I can look at that once and I can probably remember that for five minutes. But when you get it actually makes me sick so ugly. I'm sorry, three nine seven four two six four. I need a break. Now.
Speaker 1: What you have to do is say I say it out loud. I go three nine seven two six four, and then I go three nine seven to six four. But then make it rid.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so right, three nine seven two six four.
Speaker 1: Harping out a B n's and shit that go for years. That's hard pattern out of although I.
Speaker 2: Can remember I know my driver's license number off by heart. I was just about to say, it's very darne. I know my passport number off by heart. I know you a dressed because yeah, they're just like they're so easy, they roll off the tongue. I've like created rhythms in my head.
Speaker 1: It's just me on the fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it like impossible to memorize people's phone numbers these days? Back in the day, I can tell you my mother's phone number right now at the top of my head. My father's even public, my siblings, yes, and our home phone, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Sean's number, I've been with him for two years.
Speaker 2: Really, I could try, but I reckon, I get it wrong. I also think we've gone past the days of really needing to. I mean, when are you going to need to? There's no phone boosts. You're not going to grab someone's phone and go, Can I call my partner? Like, you don't need to know a memorize a phone number.
Speaker 1: But isn't that weird? I feel like that's how someone becomes important to you, when you know the number off by heart. But that's just gotten lost in this day. Name.
Speaker 2: I still remember my best friend from high school, Jack Fuller's number, because he had get these thirty thousand in the middle of it. It was like, oh, four something three zero zero zero. You never get that, namore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might actually I'm not looking, but can you go to my contacts? I might actually quiz myself and see if I know Sean's number, because like you said, it needs a rhythm. Yeah, And so I reckon, because I've been filling out paperwork and ship before he moves in with me. It's been absolutely tedious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've written his number down a few times, emergency contacts and whatnot. I might have gotten there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 1: He would even be close to knowing my number.
Speaker 2: All right, I've got in front of me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to beep it out. Obviously you're ready.
Speaker 2: He's in politics. You don't want to get him shot.
Speaker 1: Is his number? Oh yes? Oh my god, that's incredible. You know he doesn't have a life rhythm to.
Speaker 3: Numbers?
Speaker 1: Are they are?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: In America, if you don't make a phone call on your phone number in it's like an eight nine month period, they give your number to someone else.
Speaker 1: So whenever I.
Speaker 3: Get a SIM card in America, you always get random calls. Yeah is this blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, neah, you know, because they just recycle the phone number. You've got hundreds of millions of people.
Speaker 1: Yet, well I saw one sorry about someone who would like text their dad's old number after he passed away. And one day someone applied and said, oh, sorry for your loss, but I'm not your dad, because these number would have been given to someone passed on, isn't that.
Speaker 2: So that's the real thought. That's really quite sad. Indeed, I know way to bring it down.
Speaker 1: In that situation. You could ask the person with the new number to block your number so you can keep texting them and they never get it. If it's come to God under see you to solve everyone, it's the problem.
Speaker 2: Shoot, you turned twenty eight and the wisdom just fow.
Speaker 1: Finally, finally, all right, let's do your origin. All right?
Speaker 2: That was yours, that was mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really didn't.
Speaker 2: I aging you kind of hijacked.
Speaker 1: It had a lot more about that. That's what other? What other rhythms do you like in numbers?
Speaker 2: We definitely got my favorite rhythms. Yes, but it's got my thund with numbers. Well it does six nine? Well, no it doesn't. That's disgusting. Actually, I don't like sixty, don't very high. General like that.
Speaker 1: If you forgotten how the show works, you have anything else left to say for yourself?
Speaker 2: Is it just me on the fly? Or do you wish you could eat an apple like horses get to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean what's stopping you?
Speaker 2: I mean you need a pretty small apple on a pretty big.
Speaker 1: Mouth that can be arranged. They just look like they're having so much fun with the horses eat apple.
Speaker 3: I remember in my saddle club game when I was little, watching the horses eat the sort of game yea, and it took two hours to low wow, And I would just watch my character would just feed the horses apples, and I just watched that faurs.
Speaker 1: There's got to be some sort of like AMR channel just horses eating apple, gurgle it.
Speaker 2: There's also something so charming about you putting it in the palm of your hand and laying like bending your hand, arching it backwards, and then the horse its lips just.
Speaker 1: Biting it, and that your hand being bitten off.
Speaker 2: And I love the way that you can see that foamy apple jupeses.
Speaker 1: It's the horse here we go that is so putrid.
Speaker 2: That sound I'm into that.
Speaker 1: Shut up bad for trying to listen to the apple.
Speaker 2: Without a visual this actually can I know it sounds like something else.
Speaker 1: What does it sound like? Mate?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: I'm going to the hump in this video. It's a compilation that people are like, that's a good crunt. This is the most replayed one. Oh oh fuck me, It's exactly what I don't want them people the rewinding tonat God.
Speaker 2: I want that to happen to me. I want someone to just chew me up like an apple. I don't reckon that. Just readjust your whole bad lot for going everywhere, not that part.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all right, shall.
Speaker 3: We just have good teeth?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you have an I mean we're all for them on any Jesus Christ. Ye, no, Mitchell to birthday with respect for you when you're ready.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go and go.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do certain artists remind you of certain people like you associate them? Oh? Yeah, that singer reminds me of that person.
Speaker 2: Oh, songs especially remind me of moments in my life. But there are some artists that I have strong connection with people.
Speaker 1: Yet, Yeah, that's what I mean, Like, surely there'd be someone out there that when they think Katie Perry, they think Mitchell Coombs.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I think Miley Cyrus. I think Mitchell Coomb's true.
Speaker 1: I've got I've claimed a few girls, haven't I.
Speaker 2: I go to church and I think hymns. I think Jenna Benson.
Speaker 1: Right. I don't know if there's one that I associate with you.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a music Oh there is, I know there. You know, think one of our friends Nick also loves her.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to claim Averamax?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you've said before you hear it, you think you think of me?
Speaker 1: No, I think of Nick. Yeah, sorry, I also love Averamax. Ye know, it still conjers up Nick in my brain when you mentioned avermash Nick.
Speaker 2: But I love Avermax. But no, I'm not really like I'm not. I don't know attachments to musicians, So I'm not offender that you don't think of anyone Jenna.
Speaker 1: Do you think of anyone for you? When I think Jenna, I think Heim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I'm glad. I was hoping you'd say.
Speaker 2: That, fat Elvis, when you think of me purely from a visual standpoint.
Speaker 3: When I think of Lady gar Guy, I think of Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I've got not Celine Dion. Who's the other one that think?
Speaker 1: How I've got so many?
Speaker 2: I also think you for Kesher.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'll claim her too. Her to my nest.
Speaker 2: I can't listen, and it's very hard at the moment, given the fame of it all. But I can't listen to any Charlie XCX without thinking of my ex.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, me too. Really yeah. When I think Charlie XCX, his face pops up in my mind.
Speaker 2: Saying but he's extra when I picture him, like it's just a dirty version of him. Like a scruffy version like.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen for me. I just picture him, I go. I don't know why there's a link between him and Charlie XCX. I don't know why. It's he's ruined her for me, but I definitely associate.
Speaker 2: No, I can't listen to the new album without thinking of him. It's like fucking hell, Oh god, he's ruined it for you? He has?
Speaker 1: Have you ruined anything for him?
Speaker 3: What about radio?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god? There?
Speaker 2: Should we just call him it as?
Speaker 1: What have I ruined for you?
Speaker 2: I'd love to know if I've ruined anything.
Speaker 3: I just randomly called him hey, just out of curiosity.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we should do that.
Speaker 3: What did Mitch ruin for you?
Speaker 1: I'll ask him next time I bump into it, please do ye? Also, Taylor Swift. There's definitely someone that comes to mind when I think of Taylor Swift. Jenna, you'll know who I'm talking about. One of our old bosses here at the radio station.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: The one that you famously didn't get along with.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to get along with it try, which, as you know, Mitch is not like me. Usually, if someone doesn't like me. I'm like, whatever, I don't feel the need to fix the situation. If they don't like me, I'm like, ah, well that's fine. But because she's my boss, I was like, I'm going to really try and get along with her, just for keeping the peace in the business.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I really did try.
Speaker 3: You did, and I thought, what have I.
Speaker 1: Got in common with her? Taylor Swift? And so I try and strike up a chat, be like, oh, what did you think of the new album? Blah blah blah, And she'd say ship like reputation wasn't as god as nineteen eighty nine. I'm like, fuck, why do I bother with you? Jesus Christ. But I really tried. And for some reason, on the news, if they say, oh, Taylor Swift fans bang her face in my head, Oh that's hard, and that's.
Speaker 3: No, that makes me sick again.
Speaker 1: It's not enough to ruin Taylor Swift for me. But yeah, that's the association and it probably always will be.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think of my dad when I hear Tom Jones, like watch New pussy Cat and all those all those.
Speaker 1: Songs used to you. When I think of Tom James, you did have one.
Speaker 2: Tom Jones because you.
Speaker 1: Played on your radio show Don't every night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I finished with watching New pussy Cat Puts.
Speaker 1: A Cat, So you'd sold it from your dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My dad used to pick me up from school or from swim training, and because I was a competitive swimmer, very good top of my leg and I would Dad was correct until that drowning incident. That what Dad would pick me up with listening to on full blast, windows down, he'd pull up blaring it sex bomb, sex bomb, you're almost serves ball.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that Tom Jones had more than one song.
Speaker 2: Tom Jones is brilliant, turning down the house. Kiss is brilliant. It's a cover of prints. But kiss, you don't have to be beautiful, turn me on. You just need your body, baby from still down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't mean anything else.
Speaker 2: Really, it's not unusual now I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom's doing this for the rest of the episode. Are we just shouting there?
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday, Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Just don't sing me Happy Birthday in a Tom Jones's toy.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday.
Speaker 1: Brings in the cake me cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's next episode.
Speaker 2: Not on my work?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: The rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: Food I remember before we went on holidays, like the last episode maybe that we did before we went on holidays. Yes, you had your bloody musical theater cameo and Juliete I did big moment. We basically fucking dedicated a whole episode to unpacking it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was totally was I did much.
Speaker 1: Less of a fuss was made two nights later when I was performing my comedy show to the point where Jana didn't turn up. Everyone was asking you were there. Everyone's asking where's Jenna? Where's Jenna? And I was like, to be fair, I think she ever mentioned either way she was going to come. No, I wasn't expecting her.
Speaker 2: But you have seen that show. It was an editor's.
Speaker 1: Much better now.
Speaker 3: Well, I really enjoyed the first one, so thanks Life stars good out of ten.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you spoil me. She wouldn't say that if it wasn't my birthday, she would so anyway, Jena, here's something you missed from the show that I had a couple of. When was it again?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: A month ago? Yeah, in Sydney, so I can't text remember not long ago. I was also talking on the podcast about the fact that I fucked someone's name up. Oh, yes, we got given a gorgeous gift from one of our idiots that came to my Melbourne show. Get it right, don't fucking do this. It was it was either Jess or Kate, and I said one, but the other was Truck. She's Kate, but I said Jess and I got it wrong, which is especially disrespectful when she just bought this beautiful, thoughtful gift and.
Speaker 3: It was an amazing gift.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree exactly. It's just spitting in her face, right. And so before the Sydney show that you came to, Mitch, I got a message on Instagram saying, Hi, I'm bringing my wife to your show, my wife Courtney, and it's our to your anniversary. Can you give us a shout out? And I was like, of course, mate, no worries, I can do that. That's sweet. And I was pretty determined to get his name correct to the point where I had to ask, because how would you pronounce this? It was spelt JACI in oh, Jackson jackin yeah, Jack, and Jason it was Jason.
Speaker 2: I think it's third option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still checked because it was spelt weird, and I was like, okay, I need to double check this because it's important to me to get names right. Well, how do I say it? And he goes, oh, it's just Jason, and I was like, fucking too easy. I can do that, no dramas well, Gosh with Justin, Can I come on, Justin?
Speaker 2: You're not trolling me?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: My heart's une.
Speaker 1: He told me that you'd be here and then I should give a shout O, where's Justin? Jason?
Speaker 2: Jason not just.
Speaker 1: Everyone was definitely laughing at me, not with me.
Speaker 2: I was, and I was mortified because I knew exactly how you'd be thinking.
Speaker 3: I must say, Justin and Jason to me are very similar name. Thank you, They've always my whole life.
Speaker 1: I get in the mixed what was going on in my head because I clarified, how do I say Jack? And correctly he said Jason. I made a mental note, Oh, it's just a basic name beginning with Jake. Don't stress yourself yet. I even had a written down, but still went out there and said Justin and you can't hear it in that audio. But there were so many idiots in the front road.
Speaker 2: Going ah again again, Can I just say? I was like, fuck, can I say welcome to live performing that is. Will you guys laugh at me for getting names wrong all the time, But when you're live and when you've got one shot at it, your brain just says. Your brain has moments like.
Speaker 3: You're not live show on my.
Speaker 2: Radio show, award winning number one.
Speaker 1: You've got their names written on phone boxing Courtney, I'm also pressing buttons.
Speaker 2: It's never that far off.
Speaker 1: It very much is. But at least that was closed, right you were Jason justin fucking you know, same shit, different smell.
Speaker 2: That's what he gets to having his name spelled like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but like why bother I actually tried to get it right. I wrote it down, I clarified, but still sucked it up.
Speaker 3: I think it's the thought that can But also.
Speaker 2: Why does it bother you so much? Just not really big deal. I own it. I make it part of the brand because I get names right these days, but I just make them wrong.
Speaker 1: It's funny, no, I see. It was like we were talking about last time. It's just very respectful to get someone's name, Ryan, Can I tell you someone who's like me? And it's very meticulous about wanting to get names right. You might have seen this online. Kelly Clarkson, she really wants to get people's names right, and she's figured out a brilliant method. So she had a guest on and it was spelled tell me how you pronounce this l a u f e y l a u f laughy loo f laughy, loffy, laffy so not quiet. And Kelly was on a bloody talk show with l a u f e Y and wanted to get the name right, but instead went about it a different way.
Speaker 3: See to get one more time, Levy, leave it, honestly, like leaves the easiest.
Speaker 2: That's not your name.
Speaker 1: I want to get it right so badly. Just one more time, lov Leavy, leave it.
Speaker 3: Leave you know what.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm going to move my mouth and you're going to say it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: We're going to be joined by the very talented singer songwriter next.
Speaker 2: That's funny. See that's great.
Speaker 1: I love that so much because I'm like, oh, she's just like me, where she's just I want to get it right and forget it wrong it'll be so mortifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't change it for me. I want to pronounce it right.
Speaker 1: She goes, Oh, you can say leve A. She goes, that's not your name.
Speaker 2: Man, I do not have that gene. I will say someone how that day interviewed artists got the name of the song wrong in front of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, emm a memmer.
Speaker 2: Don't have to block her on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It also fucks me off. I'm sure I've ranted about this before, but people like Sean who his last name is Mauren. But he'll say Sean Moran and I'm like, that's not your name, your name and he goes, oh, I answered it either, and I was like, that's not how names work. Yeah, I'm not going to answer to clem oh, I don't mind. I'm not fussy. No, you'll give it a name and you stick with it.
Speaker 2: Yea, and I agree. I agree. Sean's just too polite.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I really should have given that method a crack. It would have taken a lot of coordination with my justin Jason rself Mitchell. Imagine that, ye Courtney, your beautiful husband Jason would like to say happy anniversary.
Speaker 2: Why don't we plan it next time so that I can have it on a piece of paper and I can yell it out.
Speaker 1: You'll forget the fucking paper, won't you? Can I show you one more thing from my closing night, Yes, the water off a Duck's clip era is over?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, oh oh no, yeah, you're trying to sound upset, right, you sound so disappointed? Yes, by birthday I went, Yeah, the water for ducks era is over? How sad you went? Yes?
Speaker 2: I like the post on Instagram? What more do you want from me?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Closing night? Yes, I was doing you know how I like to wander around and chat to people in the crowd, very much, sir. Someone across one legend of a woman, Lisa, who I believe upstaged me to the point where I'm going to show you what she told me and then we're going to do Okay, the question on the line is do you believe Lisa who was in the audience from my closing night Woollongong show, the last ever duck and clip that I pegged in people's faces? Is she funnier than me?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're so? Does my say not fucking matter?
Speaker 1: Well, it's genital science. But I suppose she can consult with the jury, all right? The jury? They nice?
Speaker 2: Why we never run with them?
Speaker 3: The jury?
Speaker 2: Jury Wow, we read that's the second waiting to happen.
Speaker 1: But honestly, I think it's going to be a no brainer because she fucking killed it. Okay, So I gave Lisa the microphone. Well, so I was just wandering around chatting with people. She told me what she does for work, which is working as a prison guard.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 1: And she told me the thing she hates most about that job is strip searches. Yeah, and that's when we got dick and to find out what's going on with this one. I want to hear all about it. Hang on, whoa if.
Speaker 4: You didn't catch that?
Speaker 1: It was things you find it a strip search. What's the worst thing you found out a strip search?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you the story.
Speaker 1: Of course, do you know what I'm not going to you hold them mic.
Speaker 4: Here's something no one will ever forget. So it was my first strip search on my own. So what would you don't pop a squat and cough or anything like that. So I said to her, turn around, put your hands out with the starfish, take your underwear off and put them on the floor in front of you. So, while she's facing away from me, she picks up her underwear, and I have a quick look. There's something about as red as those curtains. Yeah, but it wasn't what we all think it could have been. So I said to her, right, what's that? She goes, no, no, no, please, miss, don't maybe do it? No, no, no, take it out. Take that. You have to take it out, please miss, don't make me take.
Speaker 2: It out, please miss.
Speaker 4: She's literally popped down a squad went and came out cafe coffee jar. The red thing that I saw was the lid of the jar. So I've had to get the governor to come back into report, like I've just found something on my first strip search, and she's like, all right, we'll go through it. Thinking there's going to be something in there, just coffee.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be easier to shell the pod like the pod coffee? You got a whole fucking jarl. Thank you for sharing around applaud a story. So, yes, that's not what I saw it going. My person just shoved coffee up there as because they're like, I'm not drinking that international race shot on the inside.
Speaker 2: Geez, she was a jar.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's just fucking goals. As a comedian, you would't understand that when you find someone in the audience it's willing to deliver like that. Oh it's the best because normally it's like what do you do for work? Sweet up rita? Yeah, Lisa, it's like pitch, I've got a story. Yeah, srap in mate. Yeah. So honestly, Jenna, what do you think? Did Lisa upstage me?
Speaker 3: Okay, so her story was hilarious. Did not expect the ending. Her delivery was actually very good. I feel like she complimented you in a sense, not necessarily beat around the bush bitch, but I think you're funnier.
Speaker 2: What Oh yeah, I mean it wasn't funny. It was just a shocking story with Jenna.
Speaker 1: But delivered beautifully. She should be up in that stage.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like I can picture her at a comedy festival.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was the wrong question. Was she funny? That was just like airpic? Give her a Netflix show?
Speaker 2: No, I really don't think so.
Speaker 3: I can picture her like a comedy festival or like a stand up where they have like that one segment, that's not where.
Speaker 1: I saw this going. Sorry, Lester, if you're listening, which I know she does, Oh sorry, funny moment.
Speaker 3: I think she's hilarious. That was the best story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly it was. It was hard to top that. Actually it would maybe you had to be there.
Speaker 2: Fuckings?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You can follow the show online just saarch a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a little bitch. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: On the fly? I just pop downstairs, heuring that little break there to get some mob eats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know how cyclists do it. As a cyclist myself, it is freezing. Why did you all you rize it there?
Speaker 2: I just haven't seen much bike content. I feel like it's fallen off again.
Speaker 1: I don't need to post about everything I'm doing. I know, But do you want me to send yourself with every time I'm riding my bike?
Speaker 2: Maybe one?
Speaker 1: You can't just take my word for.
Speaker 2: It, Okay in this moment, yes, but I do want to right, what do they do? They shocked you?
Speaker 1: Well, it's freezing out there and we're also in North Sydney. They were riding along the fucking busy ass streets in this weather. I was like, holy fuck man, how do you do it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And also that your fingers get so cold holding onto those little handles.
Speaker 1: He wasn't wearing gloves? Really?
Speaker 2: Have you seen those special gloves that motorcyclists have and also Summo Breit strivers, and they're connected to the handlebars and they're like little mittens that you just put your hands straight in.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cute. Yeah, because then if you need to fucking grab your phone out of your pocket not my riding, you don't have to fuck around taking the glove. Yes, that's excellent. I'm getting some of those from a Fano Gina for your want.
Speaker 2: That's my bike, of course. Yeah, I often forget.
Speaker 1: What would I even search for that bike gloves? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, search delivery driver bike gloves, right, because I think it's one of those things that have been retroactively fitted to the bikes for Uber Eats drivers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're great. Yeah, like corks and gloves. Yeah yeah, I'm investing in some of those. Happy Birthday to fucking me. I guess put it on the kido, will put it on the Kidio.
Speaker 2: I also need to get the new Kideo details please.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've a minute to do that. Yeah. I'm not withholding them.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind them either.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to do with this.
Speaker 3: I want to go to Japan.
Speaker 2: Factapping and jap and whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Actually the CARP was still active then, so you could have done it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, there's enough money for return flights to business for a few people to Japan business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want to come?
Speaker 2: I could think of nothing worse really, Yeah. Also listened back to that air check. I had so many messages going. I think you offended Oscar with my fatigues. I felt bad and I text him. He didn't reply for three days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was very he was very upset.
Speaker 2: Did not actually reply no for three days. Sorry, I've been at work. I'm like, what are you climbing to base camp Mount Everest taking up biking people?
Speaker 1: Well, do you want to do another air check? We're about to dive into TV eatings.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and I'll try not to make anyone upset this time.
Speaker 1: Haven't done this for a while. Let's dive in. Yes, Jee, your made astrotash is causing a bit of a fucking third.
Speaker 2: Isn't she our made astroash? Astrotash is actually true?
Speaker 1: Apologies, She's been on our podcast before.
Speaker 2: She's the one that told me that I am immune to mercury. And retrograde because of my star sign positioning, and also that you and I are cosmic soulmates.
Speaker 1: So it's back in episode one thirty two. For those playing along, I've.
Speaker 5: Got heaps to tell you about your chant, Mitchell. What was a standout to me was actually the relationship between the two of you, Between Mitch and Mitchell. Oh, I would kind of call this a soulmate relationship because of this placement. It's a beautiful working partnership. And you know, soulmates come in all different shapes and sizes.
Speaker 1: Romantic, that's very true soul mates. Cute.
Speaker 2: I agree with her with Actually, our friendship has been unbreakable.
Speaker 1: Since Yeah, maybe there was just something about what she said or the way she said it.
Speaker 2: No argument since then, well, no big ones.
Speaker 3: Well she unfollowed me. What Yeah, it's very offended.
Speaker 1: Okay, this will be an interesting air check then, Because astro Tash has a new gig, Jenna might be a bit scathing of this.
Speaker 2: I did see this.
Speaker 1: She already worked at Channel seven. During the morning show. She pops up doing the horoscopes, doing her thing. I think she fucking knows that shit. She once just DMed me my own horoscope with I asked for it, and she goes, I've just pulled up your chart. I still have it on file from when I was on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, God, she's good.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. She's a famous astrologist in this country, and she's on the up and up.
Speaker 3: She does a week I wasn't so famous.
Speaker 2: She has a segment on my radio show.
Speaker 1: Can't be that famous.
Speaker 2: She's very famous. She is very good. I saw some articles. They're not hating on her, they're hating on what the news agencies have done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she knows as shit and she's already working Channel seven during the morning show, like I said, but they've decided to make a go prime time. Controversially, apparently they've given her a twenty second segment on seven News doing horoscopes. Naturally, there's a few people being like, what the fuck horoscopes on the news? Yeah, I wouldn't call that news. Some people argue, well, it's a science. But anyway, obviously I tuned in because there was a lot of controversy around it. Weirdly, it's not the most controversial thing happening on planet Earth.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I was away in the US when this happened. So I missed all this shit.
Speaker 1: Will let me show you here. I was thinking that astrotash is going to have to squeeze all this information into twenty seconds. This is what happened on the news. This is like as they're throwing to an ad break and they just squeeze it on the end. Okay's back with the forecast and sadly Sky's are set to turn gray.
Speaker 3: Mark blue sky today.
Speaker 1: But she does the weather bullshit, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: That's not Tash details next, just.
Speaker 1: A slideshow and some porn music. No one's talking. Oh, Leo, step up with bravery and bold action. It's your ticket to hitting your targets, whether it work on home. I just wanted to take that on board on lea. Oh so I think it's ridiculous that they're on the news, But I'm also like, I'll have a glance at my star sign if it's on the screen, won't I people need to grow up.
Speaker 2: It's on the screen for you to read. Gig like god, Sorry, but I'm happy to have my horrific news Trump being shot, war in Ukraine. Break it up with some light astrology.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the porn music though. This is what's playing in the background. No speech, and it's got astro Tasha's Instagram hand.
Speaker 3: Like the top, also writing for each.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's stars tomorrow's star writing. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Is that just how good your day's going to be? Out of five? Yeah? What's Libra?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fuck? Hang on? Let me rewin.
Speaker 3: We won the porn and Gemini.
Speaker 1: God see, we're all interested followed you. Like on paper, it sounds stupid as fuck, the news having horus gapes, but now we're like, we'll have a little quote me, what are you again? Libra Libria? Three stars? Sorry about that? Fuck?
Speaker 3: What about Gemini?
Speaker 1: I'm finding it? Oh Gemini two stars? Fuck, I'm killing it. Hates me. Well, we knew that, I think. Hang on, Jenna, what jenn and I diffuse tension by stealing a few solo moments, even if it's just a quick five minute breathe.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you did that on the podcast with the Misfits. You stole many solo moments.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true, that wasn't solo.
Speaker 2: Well, no, wasn't. And three stars as generous.
Speaker 1: Step out of the room now, because you seemed furious that asked, Ash is just doing a job.
Speaker 3: No, I think she could be doing better.
Speaker 2: You know why? She probably unfollowed you because we're jealous. No, I highly doubt it.
Speaker 1: But also you weren't there the day that she was on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You know she was because remember we suggested that Tash looked like the older version of Jena.
Speaker 3: And she followed me then and liked all MYO was really nice, and then just unfollowed, a.
Speaker 2: Real fugly pick. They think I look like that, I'm following rude.
Speaker 1: She still follows me. I do like her, but obviously she's not on air doing this thing during the bloody six pm news.
Speaker 2: No, she just writes them.
Speaker 1: She just writes them. But I've heard rumors, just rumors, let me make that clear, just rumors from people I know who work in TV that Mark Ferguson was supposed to read it. That news reader that you heard at the start. He's our Sydney Blake.
Speaker 2: He's the anchor, this guy.
Speaker 1: When he's back with the forecast and Surly Sky's and the billboards. Apparently he's meant to read the horoscopes. But he put his foot down and was like there's absolutely no way, d Alan, I'm not doing that. I'm in news, man. I ought be taken seriously. I'm not reading fucking horror escapes? Are you joking?
Speaker 3: I don't blame him.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: I kind of get that too.
Speaker 2: And then also the part and parcel with the gig. Like the other night, I had to do a state of Origin show on the radio, and I had no idea what I was talking about. But it's the job. So you kind of suck it up and you talk about football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, but your radio broadcasting is a bit different. You know, you're covering general interests in the public. News is meant to be like news.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're racks. He would have studied journalism, you would assume such. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so again just rumors Mark Ferguson. This this part isn't a rumor. Mark Ferguson is apparently taking a hefty amount of time off during the what are we calling it again? Oh the Olympics, Yeah, the l Olympics. The Ellen Olympics, yes, Ellen Olympics. Yes, apparently he's taking a hefty amount of time off. He's been stood down from Seven News during that time. And again rumors, rumors because of this, Yeah, because they've got a new boss there, and apparently they were like, let's show him whose boss. We're going to take him off primetime for a bit. But it's not something you would do Willing Nearly.
Speaker 2: He's fucking creative managers in creative industries that think they know better than Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Playing masstroash.
Speaker 1: He is a friend of the show.
Speaker 3: She doesn't like.
Speaker 1: She's just doing her job. She put her bloody stars and her fucking commentary in twenty second slide show. She did her bit.
Speaker 3: She's him and I look embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Maybe the stars told her to unfollow somewhere and she's like, sorry, first gym, last out.
Speaker 1: And there are a lot of comments about the fact they're doing horoscopes. Channel seven News now features horoscopes, what rubbish, looks like they don't really care about news. And then someone else wrote between horoscopes and comedy skits, that's another thing they've incorporated. You're trying to like swolow up the news. Comfrey, Yeah, my Comfrey.
Speaker 2: They said the news and said this is comedy.
Speaker 1: The whilst I don't even know I can't remember his name. Anthony did something anyway not important. Basically, he's making all these weird decisions that's kind of making them look less legit. You know what I mean as a serious news broadcaster. Got it, but this comment said, between horoscopes and comedy skits, might as well go the full hog and get Denise Drysdale spinning a wheel and giving away prizes. Honestly, I'm all that watch that. I fucking would.
Speaker 2: Now that's comedy, to be honest.
Speaker 1: But you know who else slammed them? One of their own who was let go? Oh I saw this Sharon Goodella. She did seven News in Brisbane. She's got a big deal, but yeah, in Brisbane, she's like their sucking Sandra Sali mate. They let her go and she wrote it in this big post on Facebook. I'm not one to have my evening you served up with humor and horoscopes, So to be honest, it is time to go wow the drama, the horoscopes and the comedy.
Speaker 2: Oh, if I ever left radio, you know, the scathing Instagram.
Speaker 1: I can just imagine.
Speaker 2: It would be such a bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's any scenario where I'd be required to write a scathing Instagram post.
Speaker 2: If we broke up, would you shame me?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I can't imagine we would.
Speaker 2: Break up on bad terms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're mates even if the show ended, we would exactly. And I'm not one for burning bridges, unlike Genevieve over here, I might.
Speaker 3: Do one for at.
Speaker 2: What would you write?
Speaker 1: Bitch with no conviction? Bitch?
Speaker 2: What bitch at? Astro Tash?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just lower case?
Speaker 2: Can I have you know Astro Tash? Natasha is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and you're one of the foulest. So got all checks out.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, Astra Tash.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking. I was messaging it yesterday. She's making a birth chart for baby Rammy, my niece.
Speaker 1: See God lover her. Yeah, she's actually a saint and she just loves what she does. Yeah she does.
Speaker 2: And you know what, she doesn't take bullshit and she unfollows shit accounts and I actually back her.
Speaker 1: Are you being mean to dinner because it's my birthday and I can't be the punching bag today?
Speaker 2: Yes, you need someone to Tash listens to this show.
Speaker 1: That's she's an idiot, Tash. I went in being a bit skeptical about the horoscopes. But I just watched it and I found myself rewinding for some reason. I'm into it, thank you.
Speaker 2: I agree people think they aren't like horoscopes, but when they actually see their star sign, they.
Speaker 1: I love it. I better have a glance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I agree that potentially the news isn't the right spot for these things.
Speaker 1: He is a bit of an odd spot to put it.
Speaker 3: Give seconds.
Speaker 1: It's just weird that no one reads.
Speaker 2: Them poor music.
Speaker 1: What are the blind community today?
Speaker 2: So true?
Speaker 1: They'd be like what an engine Mark getting up to at the death second?
Speaker 2: They'd be shocked, you know, the deaf community. Actually, we have a new innovation coming on this show, the captions we're doing. Can we talk about that or.
Speaker 1: No, oh we're not doing it. They just I heart told us they're putting automatic transcription on our episodes, which worries me because Instagram and TikTok have the automatic caption things and I spend at least half an hour correcting it. But they're not going to understand my fucking thick of the accent.
Speaker 3: They'd already do it on Apple podcasts.
Speaker 1: And have you seen how wrong they are?
Speaker 2: Are they wrong? Well, listen, carry on Tash continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on your side Jenna's.
Speaker 3: Now, I could be if you followed me back.
Speaker 2: But Jenna's side, I don't think she will. Maybe naw, she and followed you. Just trying to think of something.
Speaker 1: Let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: I'm Mitchell. Enjoy your birthday. Thank you tomorrow. But at the time of am I coming?
Speaker 1: Well no, because we're recording Monday's episode to come on my actual birthday lined up perfectly, I get to.
Speaker 2: But this is my gift. I paid for these.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, I forgot the flowers behind you pointing at me, I was like, what.
Speaker 2: Is your gift?
Speaker 1: You without bit I bought this?
Speaker 2: No, no, so we're gonna have to get you can get him something next?
Speaker 3: Well, I am, I've got it planned.
Speaker 2: We got you, honeycake.
Speaker 3: You didn't we did? We paid for that on the kideo.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's us.
Speaker 3: I'm going to pay with the using my own money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: God, good to me, Jim.
Speaker 2: Next week you'll saw you. I will have a great weekend and a great birthday. Yes, and idiots will see you very soon for another episode.
Speaker 1: Catch you on Monday, idiots, see you guys. Bye?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of minches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 1: At welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end we return the shows done, but it's not cheery. I've got a big question to ask you. Actually, I just thought of it while I was getting meats.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: It's not what you think.
Speaker 2: I just thought of it. I saw a hippo in the lobby.
Speaker 1: You can't make fat jokes at your own expense at the same time as basting about your weight loss. Pick what.
Speaker 2: I haven't boasted about it, but it's forty one. I've kept it off naturally. Yes, what did you think?
Speaker 1: I think we should go official?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think we should be fine.
Speaker 2: My friend's official. No, why I don't want you. I was with Mitchell and he removed himself.
Speaker 1: You didn't share your location. I removed you because only you could see where I was. You didn't share yours.
Speaker 2: Back exactly how I designed it. I was very happy with that setup.
Speaker 1: I've just gotten in such a habit because I've got Sean on there now and I can just open the phone and be like, oh, where is he at? I don't have to text him.
Speaker 2: But I lie to you about my location. Nay, you can catch me out when you ever do that, you lie?
Speaker 1: Why are you now admitting.
Speaker 2: To me just like the you want to come out tonight and I'm like, I can't. I'm at my Aunie's birthday. But you'll see that I'm a porto.
Speaker 1: Okay, hand on heart. When was the last time I asked you to come out? I don't bother anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually hurtful.
Speaker 1: I don't waste my energy.
Speaker 2: You should start start trying again. My social era is I actually am. I'm feeling very social. Got a young, hot boyfriend. It's good fun and go out. Oh drink, I wondrink.
Speaker 1: But you're not going to ever invite me to things? So why would I invite you to things?
Speaker 2: I only go to things I'm invited to. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't not even that.
Speaker 2: I don't have the brain powered it. Okay, you can have it.
Speaker 1: Wow you speak to your fucking infant boyfriend. Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, wow in a much more consensual way. I have it. That's not how we do it.
Speaker 1: That's how you spoke to me on my.
Speaker 2: Oh you've been waiting six years for that. Yeah, you know if you go to your messages. It actually and you have them enabled, it shows you where they are in the messages.
Speaker 1: I mind of them. Do that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would it would?
Speaker 1: Mine? Does?
Speaker 2: I'll give you access. I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fucked with my brain. This fine my thing because I just have it in my head that every friend of mine I have on there.
Speaker 2: Do you have them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Only if you all right, Mitchell, I'm adding you, Jenna, I'm adding you cool. But I want you guys back. Oh, ously share indefinitely, indefinitely.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've still got Jenna in there. We've had each other for years. Yeah really, I think I think we've thought it was such a novelty in like twenty sixteen or something when it first came out with this feature, We're like, let's share each other location, and we just never got rid of I for one, have nothing to hide.
Speaker 2: Should we do a challenge now? Because you can always just unshare it. Pick someone randomly in your contacts, share location with them.
Speaker 1: I'm going to share with that straight.
Speaker 2: Oh, should be in fucking television prison and see if A they share back or if B they remove it.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm the weirdest person I could do I'm going to search to butchers.
Speaker 1: Don't you evenly have their home phone?
Speaker 2: Though I got my bile we recently spoken. Do it?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I'll do grace guard make my EP. That's not random, it's not no, give me a random letter. D.
Speaker 1: Someone's got something on the brain.
Speaker 2: Don't the.
Speaker 1: Holy shit?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: So D?
Speaker 2: But yeah, Arthur Mitch's manager Duncan Campbell Cameron.
Speaker 1: Then why have you got the other boss's number from the rival?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was young. Oh he's the head of the rival network. Duncan Campbell's the head of my network.
Speaker 1: I think you do it to astrotad. Have you got enough? I was texting today.
Speaker 2: Jenna in my phone. You don't even have a contact You're just JB. Do you have a contact card? Set up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Set it up.
Speaker 1: I don't like the contact card.
Speaker 2: Why I love it?
Speaker 1: I changed one often, I've noticed, but I don't like it because it takes away my ability to give someone a contact photo. I like to pick the photo something we've done together. But now I've just got that hideous pit. Push one of you in America.
Speaker 3: Look at them, and I've got a view.
Speaker 1: Look at the one of me.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, took the low angle.
Speaker 1: Self for giving the finger. It's seen beautiful memories.
Speaker 3: Have you seen memory?
Speaker 2: Have you seen my contact photo of you? I will you?
Speaker 1: Is it my fucking North White RSL photo? Ah see? Why would I rob you of that? I know I'm not doing a contact card, but it's also not even the photo.
Speaker 2: It's like zoomed out. It's like half a card itself. A little kid, Mitchell, give me your location please did Sorry it didn't work. How dare I okay?
Speaker 1: Mine?
Speaker 2: Jenna Banks?
Speaker 1: Right, surprise, You're in North Sydney.
Speaker 2: Yep, good tonight, Okay, I've got I've got Sally Edwards, who's in Dabrovnik. I actually met her at a hostel in Amsterdam and she said, I'm scared to walk back to my hotel alone. Can I add you on find mine for an hour and then you can make sure I'm like anything. Sally Ye never spoken to her again, but I still have her.
Speaker 1: Oh she shared it in Definitely she's.
Speaker 2: Currently nixt to the Adriatics in the middle of Dabrovnick. She's got me as well.
Speaker 1: You know that she'd get a notification if you suddenly just removed her would she Yeah, it's like blah blah blah, stop sharing the location.
Speaker 3: And you did that to me?
Speaker 1: It doesn't it really?
Speaker 2: Hockly removed herself. How controversial share my location?
Speaker 1: What she trying to hide?
Speaker 3: It's hard to deal with.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, why did you want to do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just think it's convenient. There's a hidden motive because sometimes I do sit in the studio for ages wondering where the fuck you are, and so it'll be easy to see, Okay, he's on the road still fair enough, or he's in the fucking building. Who the fuck is he chatting to? I'm going to go drag him by the hair into the studio.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do himbellish and go I'm ten minutes away.
Speaker 1: I like it he put on little shows, you know. Can I just tell you that I saw through your shit this morning? How? Because I swear you said to me, Oh yeah, I'm just in the car park, and I'm like, I can hear the train going over he's on the bridge.
Speaker 2: I was no, I promise you I was in the car park. So I'm bitch from sales parked in my parking spot. This says mid cheery star underneath it tough, and she was parked in it. I thought, you're not either of those two things. You never will be bitch. I didn't say any of that because I couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: I had to park into the car park.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I thought. I don't know. There's only four parking spots this whole network, and Amanda Keller parks in one, and I parked next to her. This is Jenna's boss, and she had a Gucci bag and I went, oh my god, Amanda. I saw her the other day in the morning. I have that exact bag, but in green. This is a handbag, and it's exactly right. Do I have to educate you, Amanda? A man can have handbags. I thought you were progressive.
Speaker 3: Give me this jacket because her husband and son couldn't fit into it.
Speaker 2: So oh, so she's all for gender mismatching with you.
Speaker 1: I feel that she did. She get that from industry. I've seen that before. I was jacket shopping a while ago.
Speaker 3: It says academy.
Speaker 2: I can't, Jenna, that'd be like a two hundred dollars. I'm gonna go it's a very expensive.
Speaker 1: D if it fits me, happy thirday.
Speaker 2: Just draw on your glasses on.
Speaker 1: No, what's that?
Speaker 2: What's that? Jacket?
Speaker 3: Academy?
Speaker 2: Academy? Ran should be get out of here. Yeah in two seconds.
Speaker 1: Why do we need to google Jenna's jacket?
Speaker 2: I want to see how much Amanda Keller is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what can you do that google lens thing where you take a photo of the jacket and a reverse searches. Oh yeah, this sounds like an add doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Here you go, Oh my god, the first thing the gool right, all right, Amanda Kella, pay drum roll please for her husband and her son's jacket that she's now gifted to Jenna b. Benson. One hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 1: Not bad. It's a bit exy, but I expected more for Amanda.
Speaker 2: It's twenty percent off at the moment too.
Speaker 1: It's still worth keeping the docket and taking it back one hundred and sixty bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's a lot of effort for her.
Speaker 2: Also, what an awful conversation to walk up to twenty staff members and go, he's free clothes.
Speaker 3: So she had the jacket up and said, who wants it? I got it for Harley for Father's Day. So and then my son can't fit into an either. Who wants it? And I said, oh, I love it?
Speaker 2: Are they too big or too smart?
Speaker 3: Jenn's a scam.
Speaker 2: I jump at it.
Speaker 3: They're giving away free filtered their water jugs.
Speaker 2: I took four.
Speaker 3: I've taken forty.
Speaker 1: You know that when I wanted to. She let me in today because you were fucking around in the car park and she literally says to me, do you want one of these water filter things? It's like a jug that you keep the cold water in the fridge, but it's somehow filtered. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Britter.
Speaker 1: It was sitting downstairs on a table. It was the last one left, and I was like, oh, you don't want it. She goes, I've already got many. And I was like, okay, I don't think I need it. I don't really want one. She goes, I'll carry it for you, and then she brought it upstairs and then goes, you sure you don't want it, and then took another one. I was like, what are you doing with all these fucking jugs? You know what she's doing? What?
Speaker 2: Selling them on what platform?
Speaker 3: I haven't started yet, but it'll be marketplace.
Speaker 2: Yes, smart Choice.
Speaker 1: Put the link in our idiots group and they can buy your jugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm corrupt as well.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: I messaged my friend Christian, who I traveled Europe with. Look, America, there's a Britta. I said, I bought you a present and she went, that's so nice. Did you actually buy for me? Said yes, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, such a liar, Like it's just yes, well it's.
Speaker 2: Only forty nine bucks. I checked. You get a bit woo worse or something.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'll sell them for twenty.
Speaker 1: And she's got forty of them. It'll all add that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now, good for you, jen Are you're a business woman at the end of the day. Yeah, your mode.
Speaker 3: That's like at our old workplace when we had to deal with Rimmel and I took all those lipsticks.
Speaker 2: With cookie Man cookies and I've got my drawer, but I eat them. Okay, they're yummy. You're on the sticky cookie Man cookies. They're amazing. Yeah, I'll have one and red velvet and my birthday huge, your birthday, Happy birthday, Mitchull love you on the show. Guys, you can leave us a five star review. If you're on Spotify, leave a little note. Maybe how old do you think Mitchell looks? Is the question for Spotify this week.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that people have become happed.
Speaker 3: I would say twenty four.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jim.
Speaker 2: Those that listen to the Balnesian episode will say fifty. Just to spide us.
Speaker 1: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all all a.
Speaker 2: Sorry, so we do, so we do? That was ahead were like, it's a comedy podcast, for God's sake, It's my favorite comeback whenever anyone criticizes this shirt.
Speaker 1: And it's comedy podcast, as if they don't know that, we'll.
Speaker 2: Like Jenny inside of the July sixth Insurrection, it's a comedy podcast.
Speaker 1: It was a joke.
Speaker 2: It was a joke.
Speaker 3: Comedians, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Three of us, all right on that note, goodbye, Yes, we'll catch you on Monday.
Speaker 1: It is thanks for listening, well season, seeut see you for my birthday episode two point on my watch.
Speaker 2: Saying is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of miches. Make sure you've hit a photo on your podcast, sup,